Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jumping Ship || Winters day & rskde ||

wintersday92

Planetoid
"Finally some piece and quite..." Dianna signed heavily as she walked alone the port alone, making her way down to the beach, leaving behind her snoring and intoxicated fiance Paul Martin back on the cruise ship. Dianna Davies never thought she would have found herself in the situation she was now finding herself in. Sure she was smart and a deputy manager, that bit she knew would happen with her determination but being engaged to the CEOs conceded bachelor son was differently part of her future plans. Of course of the women in the firm would give their right foot and arm to be with the man but Dianna was brought up around the man and new his habits all to well. She could safely say that her fiance has had more one night stands that she has had hot dinners.

It was almost midnight now. Dianna often took strolls at night to clear her mind but most of all to get away from her Paul. Their first stop in the cruise from Portsmouth England was Miami. It was a long journey to say the least and her tolerance of Paul had all but vanished by now. There's only so much 'lets have a few drinks baby' 'lets play some poker baby' 'Suck me off in the cloakroom and ill make it up to you tonight' Ha that was the biggest laugh she ever had. Paul never ever thought about her own pleasure. Not even for second. When it came to love making, well if you could call it that, as soon as he finished that was it. Never mind if Dianna was coming close to an orgasm. Hell Dianna could hands down say Paul has never given her an orgasm. Not even through oral or during sex.

But alas she wasn't doing this just for herself but for her father and late mother. She would do anything to keep her last living memories of her mother. The Poppy Hotel was their families first hotel, her mother did most of the interior work due to being an interior designer. Her mother was more of the creative type while her father was more business head strong and determined. So the two of them made a perfect pair and it was their secret to their successes and how they slowly made a small chain of hotels, that over the years slowly closed down and sold off to her fathers gabbling habits.

Dianna looked so much like her mother with her chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes. Even down to her nose she was almost the spitting image of her. but when it came to her personality she was more like her father, very admit and keen. She didn't get to where she was in the firm because of her connections, in fact no one knew she even applied for the job till she turned up for her interview.

Dianna thought about that day when she first joined the firm a few years back now. Maybe if she hadn't decided to work there, they wouldn't have asked as part of their agreement in bailing her father our,for them to wed. But that was all in the past now, she had to stick with her choice. It wasn't like some prince charming was going to save her, plus the last thing she was going to blab and talk about was her fathers unhealthy addiction to gabbling. It was a private matter and for anyone on the outside it looked as if she wanted to marry Paul.

By now she could feel the sand between her toes, and the cool night breeze across her bar skin. She was only wearing a simple maxi dress that hugged her figure from her breasts to her waist the flowed softly down her slender legs. She had no bra or underwear as she hadn't long endured a fuck session with her soon to be husband and didn't feel the need to wake him up just to put some clean one on. besides it was late and who would know?

The beach was practically empty now, just few open fires dying out slowly. Dianna took the advantage of one still lite fire and sat facing the ocean. The moonlight bounce off of the waves the rippled out at sea, almost creating a parallel universe. She loved the sound of the waves lightly crashing again that sandy seashore as she closed her eyes. She moaned to herself happily as she breathed out, her arms outstretched either side of her. Given half the chance she would stay in this very spot all night.

Alexander Pontiff walks along the beach with his hands resting in the pockets of his swimming trunks. It was fairly often that he walked the beach to enjoy the sight of the moon reflecting off of the constantly moving water, and to hear the sound of waves crashing on shore. Tonight was especially important to him, as it would be the last night he would be home for a short while. The man stops to look out at the water, biting the inside of his cheek as he contemplates why on earth he was leaving such a beautiful sight.

Well... There was money. He was being hired by a Paul Martin as the Head of Security for his company, and it made a lot of sense considering Alex's background. A year prior, he had been in the service of the United States Military, specifically the Marines as an Embassy guard, he had learned a lot about security and reading people, he was an invaluable asset to a company that had an enormous red target on its back because of the amount of money it was pulling in. So Mr. Martin had hired him, and decided that he would attend a cruise to the Caribbean and South America for his first couple weeks of work before going to England to oversee the security of the HQ of his company.

Because of his service, Alex was built like a woman's wet dream. He stands at 6'1 and has washboard abs plus large muscles to compliment the size of his chest and stomach, which he was showing off now because he had elected to only wear swim trunks. He has pale gray eyes and a short head of jet black hair that almost blended in with the sky behind him. He turned his attention away from the ocean, his ocean and looks to some of the fires in the distance, maybe he could find someone to enjoy his last night with. He grins to himself at the thought and begins to walk up the beach, maybe his farewell to his ocean wouldn't be so bad after all. He passes a couple of fires, all of which he puts out as they had been left unattended, the last thing that he wanted was some poor animal to find the fire and hurt itself, or for some drunkard to stumble along and burn their foot or entire leg.

The city lights to his right faintly illuminated the beach, though off to the left was the pitch black ocean, and in front of him the fires that he was walking towards, all of these mixed to make a sort of warm glow that was cast on to the beach, it would almost be enough to blind some of the baby turtles that often hatch there, but there were always people to help the babies find their way.

Alex finally comes upon an occupied fire, a naked woman laying on the sand before him makes him raise his eyebrows. "You know, I was hoping to find someone tonight.. And I was not expecting them to already be naked." His strong, deep voice teases, breaking through the sounds of waves crashing on to the beach just twenty feet away from them. "Do you mind if I sit down? I was hoping to find some company, I suppose you could say that I'm feeling a little lonely." He shrugs, his voice ringing clearly with an American accent to let her know that he was a local of Miami, or at least the United States.

Without looking for an answer he sits down next to her, reaching to the fire and adjusting some of the wood, causing some embers to rise from the flames before settling down on the sand away from them. The fire burned a little bit brighter now, as if awoken by Alex's hand. "You didn't ask, but my name is Alex." He introduces himself before looking over at her, his eyes never settled below her face, obviously a gentleman. "I'd offer you a towel to cover yourself with, but I forgot mine back at home." He chuckles while resting his hands on the silky sand beneath him, feeling it rise through the cracks between his fingers as his hands sink down a little further into the beach.

Dianna's eyes kept closed as she heard the gentle voice of what she presumed to be a local. His accent was intoxicating and for a moment she imagined what he might of looked like. Dianna always had a thing for foreign accents so she could easily enjoy the company of the guy. Reluctantly she opened her eyes and glance over the the guy as he sat down on the sand. She had all but forgotten that she had come out naked be suddenly felt slightly embarrassed.

As she moved over to lay on her stomach in a bid to hide what flesh he may or may not be able to see she took in the sight of the man she could see a little clearly now after he had adjust the logs on the fire. It seemed her imagination had fallen short of what she had imagined him look like. He was far more attractive and if it wasn't for the ring on her finger reminding she was engaged she would have all but pounced on him. He introduced himself as Alex. She smiled to herself see as it seemed to suit him.

"Dianna." She replied back over to him, her own British accent falling through too. "Would you rather I had cloths on?" She teased over at him, amusing herself for now. "Or am I breaking a law? I hadn't thought about your local rules and customs..." She added sounding slight worried now as she knew not every beach allowed you to be naked freely. Maybe he had come over to give her warning. The sudden thought of him handcuffing her sent an excitement chill down her spin and she couldn't help but close her eyes to imagine the scene. See this was the problem with having a man that just thought of his own needs. It would leave her still horny wanting that little some extra to take her over her own bliss. Often she would just finish herself off in the shower or watch a few videos online the next day when was alone. Right now how ever she couldn't do either but just imagine. Perhaps she would use this scene later when she got back to the ship.

"Either way I'm terribly sorry...: Dianna added almost wanting to add he could punish in anyway he seems fit but unfortunately she was engaged and even though she didn't live the man nor wanted to be with him she wouldn't brand herself as a cheater. "And I can't see how a man like you, Alex to be alone on a night like this. You must have women chasing after you all the time." She mused over at him with a wide but warm smile. It wasn't that Paul himself wasn't good looking, he was rather eye catching with his blond wispy hair (although Dianna hated blondes) dark green eyes and looked after figure but he was some what a pretty boy and after all looks are only skin deep. Inside he was ugly and selfish but who new Alex could be just a vain.

Alex could not help but to admire her body, he could only see a little in the dim light that the fire provided, but she seemed to be perfect in shape and size. He was a little disappointed when she rolled over, taking away the view of her absolute perfection. "Well it's nice to meet you, Dianna." He says with a smile. Her name seemed to match her elegance, as if whoever had the privilege of naming her knew exactly how she was going to look when she grew older.

"Technically yes, you're breaking a law." He laughs while shaking his head. "But I won't tell if you don't." Alex winks, though he doubts that she could see it because of how dimly the fire was glowing right now. "If I'm honest, I'd rather you stop laying on your stomach so that I could see you, but I doubt that someone as beautiful as yourself is single." He comments while leaning back on his hands, his eyes still locked with hers as he settles back. He decides to lay down on his stomach too, looking over at her to meet her eyes once more.

Alex seems to smile wider when he heard her accent for the first time. "Women do chase after me sometimes.. But after years of living in Miami one starts to crave something more.. Exotic." He shrugs. "Sure, we have Americans and plenty of Cubans hanging around.. But you definitely don't sound like you're even from this side of the world." Alex says while raising his eyebrows. "I'll be a little blunt with you Dianna, it seems that you are a little frustrated, considering you continue to close your eyes as if you were imagining something.. And I can see the ring on your finger." Alex shrugs while reaching out to grab her hand, his thumb brushing over her engagement ring. "I'm assuming that your significant other doesn't perform very well in bed?" His eyebrows raise and he looks to her just so that he could see her eyes as he spoke. Human eyes were very revealing, they always seemed to tell what the person was thinking about.

"I'm a little frustrated myself, it's my last night at home and I've been unable to find a beautiful woman to spend time with.. Until now, of course.. But you're taken by someone else.. Bastard must be very lucky." He says before letting go of her hand, returning his fingers to the warm sand on the beach. Despite the coldness of the night, the sand was still warm from the blistering heat of the day, it would take another hour or two before it would go back to being as cold as the air. "If I had a wish it'd be that that ring on your finger was no longer there." He says to her quietly. "I love your accent, if you don't mind me saying.. It's almost as beautiful as you are." He smiles, most of his flirting was in a teasing tone, as he understood that the majority of women in relationships had no interest in cheating on their significant other, but if she did have an interest then this would not be the first time that he had fun with someone who was deeply invested in a relationship.

Dianna couldn't help but giggle lightly as Alex commented that he would rather her laying back on her back. Her eyes focused on his, she couldn't tell what colour they were and part of her wanted to get closer to see but she knew that she would be stepping into some dangerous water with how she was feeling and Alex was flirting over to her too. She wouldn't lie, he was giving her butterflies in her tummy. Something which Paul had never done.

"Exotic? You make me sound like i'm some kind of rare bird or something." She replied over at him with a wide smile. "You know there are plenty of other women just like me, all you have to do is cross the ocean to England." She added as she rested her head on her out stretched arms, giving him a hint to wear she is from.

His bluntness took her by surprised and if Alex was watching her eyes closely he would be able to see it in her eyes too. "My, you are a man who speaks whats on his mind aren't you?" Dianna said as she raised her eyebrows lightly but still with a smile. It was kinda attractive seeing a man who wasn't afraid to speak his mind. She looked down at her ring and for a moment she had all most forgotten that she was engaged, that she was trapped in a web unable to untangle herself without the fear of losing what is dear to her.

Dianna signed heavily. How could he read her situation so well? She watched as he reached out to hold her hand, his thumb rubbing against the gold of the band. She hated gold. Ok so she shouldn't be ungrateful but honestly, the women only owns silver jewellery. "Either your a stalker, which I hope your not, or your a mind reader, which would be both amazing and creepy." She confessed to him with a small chuckle.

"I'm sorry its you last night here. I hope your going to do something amazing because your crazy to leave such a beautiful sight. I almost don't want to leave myself." She added looking back out at the ocean. "I wish he knew. Not that i'm saying i'm such a catch but..." she trailed off. Dianna knew she was something worth having but she was quite modest in herself and not liked to toot her own horn. Although her father would be the first to brag about his daughter.

Dianna blushed deeply and gave a shy giggle. "That would make two of us but sadly i'm not the kind of girl who breaks her vows, even before married" She confessed to him, regretting the fact that she had that awful band around her finger. "Your very charming Alex. I'll give you that. But thank you for the complement. I thought your name suited you too." She added her eyes meeting back with his. All she wanted at that moment was him but despite how much of an ass Paul was, she wasn't going to be the cheater, that wasn't her.

"I'm afraid I should be heading back. My fiance might be wondering where I have gotten to. And if i'm to be honest this time, I know what would happen if I was to stay." Dianna said honestly giving him a warm smile. Knelling up from her laid position she leaned over and gently kissed Alex on the check. It was the best she could even thought she wasn't way more. "Thank you for keeping me company. I hope you find another women who could make your last night more memorable." She added before she stood up and made her way across the beach, sand sticking to parts of her body.

Alex laughs at her comment about his choice of words. "Well believe it or not, British women often don't come to Miami." He says, having taken her hint as to where she hailed from to heart. "There are no other women like you, you are unique and beautiful in your own right.. Sure there are beautiful women out there, but none as beautiful as yourself." He says to her quietly. "I could search the world and I'd never find anyone as beautiful as Dianna." Alex says with a smile on his face.

He could tell that he had caught her off guard with his bluntness, but that was what he had been going for. "I'm a man who knows what he wants." He says to her quietly, his eyes locked with hers showed a sort of primal passion, if she could see them. Alex appeared to be a man who took what he wanted, bound by gentlemanly restraints that prevented from taking everything.

"Trust me I'm neither.. When you've been around enough you start to recognize women with the same problems." He laughs. "I must admit Dianna, normally women with your problem are less faithful.. I'm pleasantly surprised.. But also sad.. Because what you're telling me is that you won't spend the rest of the night with me."]/b] He says quietly while biting the inside of his cheek, for once he had found a catch who would not be so willing to go with him wherever he desired.

While her closing words to him were still digesting through his brain, she kissed him on the cheek and went to leave him. He jumps up and follows her, taking her hand and turning her, pressing his lips against hers gently, but only for a moment before breaking away. His forehead rests against hers and his eyes look into hers. "Then stay." He whispers to her quietly. "You and I, run away together in Miami, fuck everyone else." It sounded like a fairy tale, two strangers who seemed to connect running away together. "I feel a connection with you Dianna, there is no other woman who could make my last night as memorable, your lips will forever be branded on to my cheek, and I will forever remember the feeling of my lips against yours." He says to her quietly. "Call me a romantic if you will." He cracks a smile.

His hand that is on hers slips the ring from her finger, holding it between their hands. "You've made no vows yet if you are unmarried." He says to her quietly. "I'll make your last night here memorable too, when we part in the morning we can go on with our lives, but let tonight be about you and me." He says, obviously this was his last attempt to get her to stay with him on the beach, to be comfortable with him on the sand. "Even if you don't want to sleep with me, sleep next to me, on the sand.. Just tonight." He says to her while reaching a hand up to caress her cheek. "Please Dianna?"

It was something out of a romantic move. The guy chasing after the women for one final kiss. Dianna hadn't expected this and before she knew their lips where meeting in a short but electronic kiss. Her eyes closed and for a moment she allowed the moment to flow through her, taking in the feel of his lips on her, almost keeping a imprint to remember. Their foreheads rest against each other and she gently opened her eyes for them to lock on his. Hey had beautiful grey eyes. Smoky and magical even. They reminded her of a cool foggy morning over the hills back in England. Those where eyes she could stay into forever and given half the chance she would.

"As much as that sounds appealing, I can't. Dianna said with a heavy sigh. She laughed as he called himself a romantic. "You are very much a romantic, which still makes me wonder why your even single." She added with a wide smile. As he took her ring off a chill ran down an her spin. It was like a weight had been lifted and as good as it felt it still felt wrong. Like she letting down her father and her mother. "I may have not made marriage vows but I have made others. You wouldn't understand. You think you know my situation but trust me it's different from everyone else." She stated not willing to go into more details. She took the from him and placed on her finger once again and sighed. He was very persistent, which she liked but wished she was under different circumstances.

Dianna looked over at the cruise ship them out to the ocean. It was such a beautiful sight and she knew she wouldnt be missed by Paul. He wouldn't wake up to almost lunch time with the amount of booze he had drunk that evening. "Ok." She replied after thinking it over a for a moment. "I won't sleep with you but I'll still spend the night with you, but on one condition...." Dianna added with n mused smile on her red plump lips. "Find me something to wear...". Her fingers traced down his chest and spectacular abs, 'by lord he must keep fit' Dianna thought for a moment biting down on her low lip. When her fingers found there way to his waist band she pulled at it lightly " and I don't mean you giving me your shorts either..." She stated letting go of the fabric so it lightly clapped against his skin. The air had started to get cold and although there was enough heat between the two to keep her warm she didn't exactly wanted everyone to see her naked form. "I promise I'll wait here." She promised tilting her head to the side as her eyes now focused back on his and not his body. She wondered if he would settle for these terms and if once he went off to get her something would even come back? He could find another lady more willing to make his last night in Miami more memorable and exciting but still it was worth asking for the amusement.

He had never found himself so transfixed with a woman before, Dianna seemed to have some sort of weird effect on him. Alex was the type of guy who moved from woman to woman, despite calling himself a romantic his relationships were anything but long term, as he never really wanted anybody to get too close to him. He was even still not wanting someone like Dianna to get close to him, it would just ruin her opinion of him if she learned about his past. His eyes moved down her body, admiring her natural beauty, it was rare that one could encounter a woman of natural beauty in Miami.. Everything felt so plastic nowadays.

Alex allows his eyes to lock with hers while she spoke to him, feeling her fingers retrieve the ring that he had slipped from her finger to return it. "The man you are marrying must be the luckiest guy on the planet." He laughs. "I hope he treats you like a queen, the way you deserve to be treated." Alex says while running a hand through her hair. He believed in love at first sight, though he didn't think that he loved Dianna yet, he could tell that there was something about her, a connection that ran through them the moment that they met.. It was the reason he had felt such electricity when his lips had pressed to hers. She tells him that she would stay the night with him and he smiles widely, nodding his head to her condition. "I'll try to find you something.. I brought money so if I can't find something I'll just buy something that I think fits you." He chuckles before pressing one last kiss to her lips. "I'll be back, I swear." He says before leaving her embrace to go towards the boardwalk, jogging towards the lights of stores that were still opening but starting to close. He reaches his car and grabs a beach towel from his trunk and his wallet from the glove box, walking now to a swim wear store to buy her a one piece swimming outfit.

He picks the size that he believes will fit her, hoping that it does before purchasing the item and walking back towards the beach so that he could meet her there. The article of swim wear that he had picked was a single piece, so it would cover her whole body, and that way he would not have to guess her breast size to buy her a bikini. The clothing was black and was at a moderate price, only fifty USD, which he was definitely willing to spend. Plus it would serve her as a reminder of him when she left to wherever it was that she was going to. He meets her back on the beach and offers her the clothing that he had purchased for her before grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his own shoulders. "I figured we could use a blanket." He shrugs, showing off his beach towel to her, it would keep them plenty warm, even though their body heat would also do very well to keep them warm.

Dianna giggled at the way Alex's face lite up as she agreed to stay with him for the night. She hadn't chance to say much else to him before he was off finding her something to wear. The way he dashed off was like a little school boy who had been given some money and permission to go the the shops to buy what ever he pleased. She had to admit that Paul never showed this kind of enthusiasm to spend time with Dianna himself. So seeing Alex acting that way felt odd but good.

As she watched him dash across the beach she decided to sit back down on the sand. She would give a few minutes for him to return but she wasn't going to wait all night. Although he swear that he would return, she knew to well what men could be like with their promises. But then she only had Paul to thank for that. He fingers played with her engagement ring. Sliding it around and around on her finger. Oh how tempted she was as to just berry the ring and run off with Alex. Well that would be impossible as he too was leaving, for what ever reason. She signed heavily knowing that no matter how much she wanted to she couldn't. She had responsibilities, true they shouldn't be hers but she made them hers and she was sticking to them. After all, maybe Paul will fall off the ship during its next voyage? One could hope and pray right?

Before to long Dianna was taken back to reality and happily away from her thoughts when Alex returned back to her, and not empty handed. She stood and happily took the one piece swimsuit suit. "I must admit part of me wasn't expecting you back, let along with actual clothing!" She smiled widely to him obviously please he did return. "Now if you don't mind..." She asked as she used her finger to indicate him to turn round so she could get dressed. She knew this might be an odd thing to ask, after all she is but naked in front if him but she felt getting dressed in front of someone totally unsexy and a bit weird. She stood their still untill he trained round and then slipped on the swim suit with ease. It was a perfect match which she was surprised about. "You have a great eye to get my size right" she said over to him. " You can turn back round now." She added. Once he was facing her again she gave him a little twirl. "So much hat do you think?" She asked teasingly with a small giggle that soon turned into a small yawn. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. It's been a long day." Dianna said as she used her hand to cover up her yawn. Her arms wrapped around her as she started to feel the chill of the cooler night air.

Alex laughs when she seemed surprised that he would come back, watching as she takes the swimsuit from his hands so that she could put it on. He lets out another chuckle when she makes him turn around so that she could get dressed, which he does after a moment of looking over her body for the last time, knowing that it would be covered up once she put on the suit that he had brought her. "Well, at least I'm good at something." He laughs while shaking his head. He turns around and eyes her in her swimming suit and nods. "I liked you better naked." He says teasingly, taking her hand to raise it above her head and letting her twirl for him so that he could see her whole body in the swim suit. "You're not being rude, you're just tired." He mutters to her, much closer to her now that he had seen her with her arms around herself. "I brought this towel, it's soft as a blanket and warm, so let's settle in." Alex comments while gently taking her down to the sand with him, one hand wrapping around her stomach to pull her against him while the other pulls the beach blanket over them before wrapping around her with his other arm.

"Even though this is all that we get to do, this is worth it." He mutters to her while resting his head against the crook of her neck, his eyes closing as he was tired as well. "Kissing is okay, right?" He mutters to her while pressing his lips against hers again, his eyes remaining closed so that he could enjoy the feeling of their connected lips. When he breaks away his eyes open and a smile tugs at the corners of his lips. "Your lips are like a drug." He mumbles to her before kissing her again, unable to stop himself despite the boundaries that she had set with him.. Kissing wasn't technically cheating on her spouse after all, right? His forehead gently rests against hers as he breaks away once more, his arms wrapped around her to keep her body pressed against his, part of her skin touching his bare chest which send shivers down his spine.

Dianna looked over at Alex and smiled warmly. Taking a few steps closer to him she happily laid down on the sand and snuggled up to him. It was crazy, the way she fitted into his arms and strangely felt save with this stranger was odd. Sure she would cuddle up to Alex on the very rare drunken occasion but she never felt what she was feeling now. Maybe this is what it felt to actually be with someone. Where it felt almost like home just being in their arms, to feel their heat warming your body and settling your worries and fears. To just know that person is there for you. It was n almost overwhelming feeling and it made Dianna more and more pleased and happy that she had agreed to stay the night with him.

"Are you sure this is totally worth it?" She teased over at him, glad that at least one person was enjoying her company. When he asked if kissing was ok she just giggled feeling like a little school girl kissing behind the bike shed during class times. She kne deep down this was border line cheating but she knew Alex had done worst and for one night she wanted to feel wanted. Even though she knew they both wanted more but she would draw the line at kissing.

When they broke their kiss she signed happily. "It turns out your good at kissing too. Not just guessing women's sizes." She commented with a more checky smile playing on her red plump lips. She kissed him again making the kiss a little deeper and more passionate. Her leg slowly raising and falling long Alex's leg and she moaned gently against his lips. Paul hated her running her leg down his, not because they felt prickly, oh no Dianna was a very tamed and smooth women. She took great care in her natural beauty. But Paul just hated the intimacy, not that Dianna lived being that close to him either but at the start she did try to make an effort. After a few moments of passionate kissing Dianna pulled away slightly feeling the cool air rushing to her face. She could feel herself losing control. " What I would give not to be in my situation..." She mumbled, to herself and him her eyes meeting his for a moment before she rested her head along his chest. She kne if she kept kissing him things would move forward very fast and that wasn't her intentions. Softly her eyes closed and she feel in a deep and soothing sleep with the sound of the waves in the background along with the heartbeat of Alex. Soon tomorrow would come and the two would have to part.

The kissing and cuddling made the night every bit worth it, at least in Alex's eyes. He enjoyed every moment that her lips were against his, she seemed to agree that kissing wasn't really cheating.. It just made their night more enjoyable. He ached to be with her sexually, she was a fantastic kisser and now he knew that he would never see her again after tonight.. At least probably. Then again, there were three and a half billion more women in the world.. But yet he only wanted Dianna. "You're really good at kissing too." He mumbles to her with a smile on his face. He very much enjoyed the intimacy that she was showing by running her leg along his, making him smile whenever he felt her leg moving against his. She fell asleep on his chest and he laid his head down on to the sand, sighing quietly as his eyes close and he falls asleep on the beach by her side.

He wakes really early in the morning, gently moving her head from his chest and leaving her with the blanket and the swimming suit that he had bought her, figuring she would get the message that he wanted her to keep them. He gently presses a kiss against her lips before disappearing to the other side of the beach, now nowhere near Dianna.. At least he couldn't tempt her anymore. Throughout the morning of packing his things to get on the cruise ship, he couldn't stop thinking about her.. He figured she'd be headed to the Virgin Isles by plane or something of that sort, considering her nationality.

"You just need to forget about her.. Enjoy some women on this cruise.." He thinks to himself as he drives out to the ship, quite a few hours early as the ship wouldn't be leaving port until later that night. With all of his bags he shows the security guard at the ships ramp his ticket and walks on board, deciding to go to his room first in order to dump his luggage. His employer, Paul, had apparently paid for a fairly nice room for him, and it was apparently close to Paul's room (in case they wanted to grab a drink or something late at night) not that Alex was particularly interested in spending his personal time with his employer. He figured that he was there for security and security only, which is why he was able to come on to the cruise in the first place, to keep Paul and his new fiance company. He had talked to Paul on quite a few occasions but had yet to meet his fiance.

Dianna woke up early on the golden beach, hugging the beach towel in her arms. It seemed she had woken alone, much to her disappointment, but she guessed it was for the best. She had to admit it was the best night sleep she had had in weeks, months even. Hell she couldn't remember the last time she had a great night's sleep. Part of her thought it might have been the fresh air or the calming sounds of the ocean waves but she knew we better. It was down to the charming company or Alex. She signed heavily to herself and looked around the beach. There was little people on it at the moment which meant it was still rather early. Good thing as she wanted to get back to the ship and to her room before Paul woke up and notice she hadn't slept in their bed. She knew with the amount of drink he had drunk the night before he may even stay alseep till lunch time, well until he was due to meet their new security guard.

Dianna had heard much about the man. With his military background and keen sight in knowing what people are planning or thinking due to their body language. She had thought that part to be slightly creepy but then it could come in handy is her life or (hopefully) Paul's life comes in danger. She had imagined a big bulky man, almost someone from WWE or something. Someone intimidating and planked faced. But she would soon find out if her image of the man was true as they we're all due to meet for lunch. She guessed if anything it would be refreshing to see a different face at the table instead of her hanged over husband to be.

Heading back to the ship she wrapped the towel around her waist. She had not need to show idea as the port guards on ship knew her all to well. When at port she spent most of her time on land the off just to get some of her own time in. "Morning" she smiled over to them as they kindly welcomed her back on board. She headed to her room first and just as she thought Paul was still fast asleep, snoring like there was no tomorrow. She rolled her eyes and headed into the bathroom where she took a long shower, washing her long chestnut hair and pale slender body that had all the right curves in all the right spots.

Dianna's mind drifted off to last night with Alex. How his lips felt against her a D how his arms wrapped around her body to keep her close to him. Her hand started to wonder across her body massaging her breasts at first in small circular motions her fingers pitching and pulling at her hard nipples. She moaned lightly to herself as her eyes closed and she thought about what else couldn't had happened last night if she had let it be so. Her right hand slid down her body slowly while the other continued to squeeze and pull at her breasts in turn. Her right hand made its way between her legs where she slowly patted her pussies lips and rubbed her clit in a slow teasing manner. Her breathing become quicker and harsher as she felt herself build up to an orgasm. It didn't take her much longer of fantasy dreaming to push her off the edge. She cried out to herself, her left hand over her mouth as not to wake Paul as her other hand slowly retreated from between legs, while her body shook lightly in the cascading warm water of the shower.

She stood there till her breathing turned back to normal and she headed out of the shower to get dressed. Acting like nothing had happened in the shower. By the time she was dresses, in her matching laced which bra and knickers, tight cream pencil skirt and pale pink floral blouse with no sleeves and low v line (to show off her very plump cleavage) Paul had started to wake. "Your going to have to have a shower and get dressed. You only have an a few hours before your meeting with your new security guard." Dianna stated to him as she placed in some pearl earrings and fixed up her hair in a messy bun with a few chopsticks. "And don't forget your father wants to see you before hand. I have some emails to attend to from work so I'll be down in the restaurant, so you'll have to meet him at reception in your own but I'll get the menus in for lunch and a few drinks in too." Dianna added as she grabbed her laptop from her night stand and glancing over at him. Paul just mumble back lifting an arm to let her know he heard her. " Today Paul. It wouldn't look good if your late for your own bloody meeting will it?" She added rolled her eyes befor heading out. That was pretty much there morning every morning. Her reminding him of his duties even thought she isn't his assistant and she had her own jobs to do.

With that she headed down to the restraint. There was a main area at the back where you can help yourself to breakfast which closes around 11. Next to it was a large open bar which was open from morning till midnight so passengers could get drinks when ever they desired. At both sides where large windows allowing as much sun into the seating area as possible with a large open sliding door in the middle of them, that spend most of its time open rather then closed. At the front was the main entrance from the main reception where everyone entered from their rooms. There was other bars where she would spend her evenings at but she had her favourite spot in the restaurant and with it being more of a late lunch for her and with them still being at port Dianna knew the restaurant would be practically empty. Grabbing some toast and orange juice she headed to her favourite spot, sitting in the corn closer to theain entrance and right next to the window where she can day dream between emails.

Time passed too fast before she could her the loud and annoying voice of her husband to be. She rolled her eyes and she sent her last email and sighed heavily to herself. Well at least she wouldn't be on her own with Paul or with his father too. Their almost as bad as each other. Maybe this new security guard will be a pleasing in disguise. Perhaps he could keep Paul more distracted from her? Well here's to wishing!

Now that he was on the ship, Alex could relax. Boarding cruise ships was always a really stressful idea to him, as he knew that the ship would leave with or without him if necessary, even his boss wasn't rich enough to stop a captain and their schedule. He sighs to himself as he explores his room, it was a little too big for his personal fancy.. His boss had really outdone himself. It was a suite, probably meant for a couple of rich tourists who felt like blowing all of their spending cash on a cruise. It had a king size bed and more square footage than his own apartment.. He wondered to himself why his boss would spend this much cash on him. He looked down at his watch to make sure that he had enough time before lunch to get dressed and ready.

Alex was always really bad with the politics game, never being one for social discussions about personal gain or advancement, therefore a part of him was dreading a lunch with his new boss.. Fearing all of the questions that would be thrown in his direction while Paul ate just across from him for the first time. He was also a little bit concerned about his table manners considering that he hadn't really been invited to any formal dinner or meal in a very long time, or even held a job other than being a grunt.

He gets himself dressed in dress casual clothing, certainly more itchy and uncomfortable than the beach gear he had donned beforehand. He quickly remembers how to tie a tie before leaving his room, brushing his hand over his head to make himself look somewhat presentable before heading to the dining area that Paul had told him about. Once there, he sits down at a table with his name on it and waits for Paul and his wife to be to show up. His eyes settled on Dianna the moment she walked into the door, surprise hidden behind his irises, it was her!

It turned out that when they both had mentioned leaving Miami.. They had literally been going in the same direction, on the exact same ship. Not to mention that the man he had tried to convince her to cheat on happened to be his boss.. Which just made things all the more.. Convenient. Not only did he get the opportunity to see her again, but he was in such close proximity to her! While still surprised he found himself smiling as they walked over to sit down at the table he had been seated at for the past five minutes.

Dianna had left the lunch hall with Paul to let him inside their as he had forgotten his key in the room and he needed his phone incase of any important calls come through. He was always so forgetful, that's why she had to remind of appointments, meetings and even his own car keys. She acted more like his mother then wife to be. It drives her crazy. Who needed or wanted kids when their partner was just as bad?!

Once he had collected everything and she had grabbed some cold water from their mini bar, they made their way back into the lunch hall. "IV asked them to set a table with our names on as a reservation. I want to make sure we have a good table for lunch to help make our new security guard at home with us! Your going to love him bae, he's like an action man!" Paul chatted on as they made their way to the hall. Dianna hated the word bae, every time he said it she zoned out from what he was saying. Even when having sex it was a quick turn off for her. "Wonderful, I can't wait." She replied with no enthusiasm at all dor this meet and greet. She was how ever slightly embarrassed that he had managed to ask them to set a table for them! It seemed he could be professional when he wanted to be.

Dianna followed Paul as they weaved through the tables to get to theirs. They where now running a little late and she knew their mystery security guard would be waiting for them at the table. She didn't bothered to look around the tables, she never did. She didn't care who was there or what people were doing. She had her own life to deal with and that was enough for her. Weaving through the tables she took a swing of her water, just as they came to their table with Paul halting. She glanced away from the widows and looked over to none other then Alex, the man from that night. She breathed in surprised, taking in some water which caused her to have a coughing fit. Putting her hand over her mouth she turned away from them both and allowed herself to catch her breath.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck!' she thought to herself as she regained her breathing. 'what the hell is he...he can't be...but...' then it hit her. Maybe he knew so much about her situation because he was told by Paul! What if Paul has a plan in motion to try and get her to cheat on him and thus danger their agreement?! Ok so this was a far out stretch of a plan for Paul to make but it was oddly strange that he would be their new security guard.

"Are you ok bae?!" Paul asked placing a hand on her lower back, more towards her ass then back. Dianna shooed him off and turned looking a little flustered in the checks. "I'm fine, thank you." She replied not making eye contact with Alex at all. "Ok, bae this is Alexander Pontiff, Alexander this is my beautiful wife to be Dianna Davies soon to be Martin." He said with a wide smile, his hand finding its way to the top of her ass, boarder line lower back. Reluctantly she looked over at Alex, her hazel eyes a mixture of worry and strangely happyness. Even if this was some sort of plan she was still secretly happy to see Alex again. " Pleasure to meet you Alexander." Dianna said as she held at a hand toward him. "Well now that we all have met let's order!" Paul said enthusiasticly sitting down and grabbing a menu and looking it over.

Diannas eyes staid on Alex as she took her seat next to Paul but opposite Alex. She took her menu and held it up her eyes leading over the top towards him. She wanted know what was going through his mind. If this was a trick or if this some cruel but luck from fate. She decided to do a little test. Watching Alex very closely she took her foot out from its heal and under the table she found his leg. It wasn't hard as they were opposite from each other. She lightly brought her foot to his skin and graced it up and down his leg in a slow and teasing manor. Yes perhaps this was a bold move but depending on his reaction would help her determine if their sweet and innocent night together was just that or if there was a hidden agenda to it.

All the mean while Paul was reading out the menu to them both, saying g which he liked best and would recommend. Dianna just made a odd uh-huh or nodding motion to a t as if she was listening to him.

Alex seemed happy to see Dianna too, but he could obviously not show that on his face or else Paul might notice and become suspicious. He takes her hand and smiles, pressing his lips to the back of her hand. "The pleasure is all mine." He smiles before settling back into his seat and looking to Paul, nodding at his suggestion to order. He picks up his menu and examines it, wanting to order some steak. As he thinks about his drink he feels Dianna's foot brush against his leg, making him jump and shiver slightly at her touch.. What was she doing? She had seemed so dedicated to her vows just the night before, and now that he was with her on this cruise she was all over him?

He couldn't do this in front of his new boss, his hand slowly moves down to brush her foot off of his leg, his eyes flicking up to meet hers before moving back to his menu. As much as he wanted to enjoy the presence of the woman in front of him, he knew that it would definitely not be a good first impression to his new boss to fuck his wife while on a vacation with them. It would also probably not be good to even spend time with her.. But he might make an exception in that case, as he desperately wanted to speak with Dianna again after this lunch. Just the touch of her foot to his leg reminded him of their night together, how close he had held her, how warm her body was pressed against his.. He wondered to himself if he would ever be able to get over her now that he would be in such close proximity with her.

"If you wouldn't mind ordering for me, I think I need to use the restroom." He says. "I'd like a twelve ounce sirloin, medium rare, with a lemonade." He says before walking to the restroom to quickly get away from that situation. He sets himself in front of the mirror and stares at his own reflection, taking deep breaths to calm himself down.. Why was she doing that? He quickly regains his composure before leaving the bathroom, returning to his seat after Paul had already ordered for him. Their food was quickly delivered to them as Paul was a fairly important client to them. Alex waits for Paul to begin eating before doing so himself, making sure to keep his elbows off of the table and chew with his mouth closed, not wanting to give the impression that he was a Neanderthal.

Diannas eyes never left Alex's face, not until her brushed her foot off of him and he faced over at her. Almost to telling her off. 'Interesting...' Dianna thought. Perhaps all suspicious from before where just nothing. If they were working together to get her to break her promise surely he would encourage her and not shoo her away. A sign of relief escaped her lips and she looked down at her own menu. All her worries and panic seems to fade away for a moment. But all to soon she thought of their night together. How more at how she had felt with him then she had even felt since the loss of her mother. It was odd. She knew nothing of this guy and yet she felt safe and welcomed in his arms. That was even before she knew his was their new security guard.

When Alex asked for them to order both Dianna and Paul looked over at him. Dianna looked more concerned while Paul just simply nodded to his order request. 'No problem mate.' Paul replied and looked back down at how own menu. Meanwhile Dianna watched as Alex left the table and made his way in the direction of the bathrooms. "Do you think he's alright?" She asked slightly concerned. She had wondered if she had upset him. "Ah most probably nervous Bae don't worry about it. Ah yes waiter!" With that Paul orders the lunch, him having the same and Alex and Dianna sticking with her Chicken Caesar pasta salad with fresh fruit water, today's choice of kiwi and strewberries with a hint of mint.

By the time Alex had arrived their food was just being brought over to them. Paul hated waiting for his food and he made sure that he paid well for fast service. Dianna didn't mind so much on waiting, she would rather take the time to relax and chat rather then time watching. With the little time she had she decided that she needed to ask more professional know that she had decided he was in the clear. After all they where now under different circumstances. He was her employer (ok more Paul's but still he was there for them both) and she also had a comment to keep. At first she guessed it would be hard but if the two spend little time together then that would make this easier right? After all she had guessed Paul would want him more giving he was paying the man and seemed all to excited to have a new 'buddy' all that being paid.

While Paul was devouring his meal Dianna looked up at Alex. "Hows your food?" She asked politely. "Yeah, how is it? If nothings to your liking I'll get them to redo it..." Paul added with a mouth full of food. Dianna looked over at Paul in discust before looking over at Alex with an apologetic look upon her features. Really sometimes Paul forgets he's meant to have manners let alone table manners. "Have you been doing this kind of work for long?" Dianna asked as she looked down at her own plate again. Although she knew she shouldn't care but she wanted to know more about Alex.

She seemed to understand that this wasn't the time or the place for that sort of behavior, though he could see some sort of relief in her eyes.. He wondered to himself what she could have possibly been thinking to have warranted herr actions. By the time he had returned from the bathroom their food had arrived, seemingly very fast because of the important guest that sat at the table. He begins eating his food shortly after Paul had started to dig in, it was wonderfully cooked and tasted fantastic which was surprising considering how fast that they had gotten it out to the table.

Alex shakes his head when Paul said that they would recook his food if necessary. "No, it's fantastic, really." He says with a laugh, taking a drink of his soda before going back to eating his burger. He smiles over at Diana for asking the question of how long he had been at this sort of thing. "Well, I enlisted in the Marines when I was out of high school and learned how to do Embassy duty, I became a bit of a security expert then.. So quite a few years now." He explains. "I like to think that I'm a professional, best in the business." Alex says with a big smile on his face, leaning back in his chair to stop eating for a moment so that he could talk without having food in his mouth.

He takes another drink and sighs quietly as the soda moves down his throat. He finishes his food and drink, cleaning off his mouth with a napkin. "I have to admit, that was delicious! My compliments to the chef." He says while standing. "I would love to get back together with you Paul after I finish unpacking my things in my room." He says, indicating that he would be temporarily leaving their side so that he could finish who he had started. "Unless you need me for anything of course, boss always comes first.. I'll finish unpacking later if need be."

When it come to food and serving the waiters and chefs knew that Pual enjoyed everything in a timely manner. He got this from his father and had always made his disapproval noted when things was t to his liking. People on board had learnt that Pual pays for fast service so fast service he should have, but for Dianna she didn't mind the wait when she was a n her own, she insisted on being served at an even time to everyone else and that with her there was never any rush, which they seemed to appreciate. But sadly right now she wasn't on her own and by the time Alex arrived his food was waiting and they had tucked in.

"I'm glad the food is to your liking, if it even issnt let me know and I'll handle the situation." Paul replied with a warm and stern smile. Dianna listens to his response with much interest. She had never met a man so devoted in a career as tough as his. It explained he's wonderful form that she had the pleasure of viewing last night and he certain lifestyle he had chosen. Still she didn't understand why he would be ant to leave Florida and it's welcoming beaches. All the while Dianna continued to eat, nodding and smiling at Alex as he spoke. Soon they had finished their lunch and Alex wanted to head back to his room to finish unpacking.

" I see no issue with you unpacking! I'm not a slave driver so please do what you need to do and we can meet up in say a couple of hours? My father and would like to meet you for sure!" Pual stated with a light laugh. " Just meet me back at our room 42 at 3. If I'm not their I know Dianna will be and I'm sure she could entertain you, but hopefully I shouldn't run over time." He added with a warm smile over at Dianna as he placed a hand on her thigh, moving it upwards a little. "Err yeah, I have some paperwork to finish off still so if he's running late I'll let you know..." She replied an unwelcome shiver running down her back as she felt his hand move across her thigh, she quickly grabbed it and squeeze it slight as a warning to Pual before letting go. She hate his public grabbing, there was no need for it and it made her stomach turn. She smiled as if nothing was happening and stood up from the table, not wanting to be in Puals presences any longer then she needed. " A pleasure meeting Alex, I hope you'll find working for Paul pleasureable or at the very least interesting."Dianna said with a genuine warm smile as she held out her hand to shake his once again. Part of her hoped he would kiss it again.

Later that evening Pual as infarct running late. Dianna guessed he was at the bar with his father realising about the video chat meeting, or laughing over how the screwed over some poor little company. Dianna was resting on the bed, her blouse undone a few buttons extra from the top showing off more of her bra underneath. Her skirt slid up further up her thighs, showing off the tops of her stockings. She had finished her paperwork and was taking a much needed nap. When a knock on the door came she moaned to herself before calling out "it's open" she had guessed it would be either room service or Pual, forgetting their new arrival to the group.

Alex laughs and shakes his head. "Really, all food is good to me, I've been around MRE's and dusty crackers for too long to pass up even the worst food that fine dining has to offer, this place is amazing." He says while standing up and brushing himself off, ensuring that no crumbs would follow him back to his room. "I'm gonna be in casual dress for tonight, I hope you don't mind." He laughs. "I'm still a soldier at heart, we don't like fancy uniforms twenty four seven." Alex says, smiling when Dianna offered her hand. He places a gentle kiss on it before taking his leave, Paul was already a lot to deal with, he understood now why Dianna didn't like him very much.

Still he wondered why she wanted to still marry him and keep her vows. He shrugged to himself as he stepped into his room, it would be an interesting cruise now that Dianna was here.. The one that got away, no other woman could tempt him when he couldn't have Dianna. He groans quietly at the thought of seducing his boss' wife, it was a terrible idea. If Alex was caught he would be fired, possibly thrown off of the ship and living practically homeless considering government money hardly paid for any of his expenses these days.. So he would have to be careful about how he went about doing what he planned to do.

He finished his unpacking swiftly, taking the rest of the time to sort his clothing into drawers and get dressed into more casual clothing for his meeting later tonight. Paul seemed like the type of guy to always try to look cool around his coworkers, Alex was technically his bodyguard but didn't want to hang around him all the time, as head of security he would probably just hire someone else to make Paul feel safe in public. Alex could think of hundreds of activities on the ship that he would rather be doing than spending another minute with Paul, who seemed to be constantly trying to impress Alex. Maybe Alex was just the type of guy that Paul was looking to be friends with, but the only part of Paul that Alex was interested in was his other half; Dianna.

Once ready he walked out into the hallway at the time that Paul had told him to go to his room, knocking gently on the door before hearing Dianna call that it was open. He opens the door and closes it behind him, it seemed that the room was empty. "Evening beautiful." He smiles teasingly before leaning up against the wall. "Is Paul not around?" He asks while biting the inside of his cheek, he had so many questions to ask her. Alex walks over to her with his hands in his pockets, now wearing a pair of jeans, his tennis shoes and a t-shirt as he had told Paul that he would be going more casual. "Why did you do that at dinner?" He asks. "The thing with your foot, you remembered that I liked that.. But why did you do it?"

Dianna had made no effort to get out of bed, not until she heard the familiar voice of Alex, instead of Pauls. "Oh hi, is it that late already?" She asked as she sat up in bed a little pink in the cheeks. "Um no I guess he's running late with his father. It's normally the case with those two." She replied back over to him as she sat up and stretched out her arms. His question took her off guard and she blinked almost blankly towards him. She signed heavily and slid out of bed, pulling down her skirt slightly trying to buy her some time to answer.

"I..." She started signing heavily "I thought that perhaps you and Paul was playing a trick on me. Trying to get me to break my views or something." She replied not looking directly at Alex now. " I mean what is the likelihood of us meeting again? We met at random, from billions of people in Florida." She added waving her arms around. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, that wasn't my intention. I just needed to know if this was some kind of game." Dianna lived over to th bathroom and freshed herself up, leaving the door opened to hear Alex is he choose to reply. She knew that he wouldn't understand her suspicions but she wasn't willing to tell him more then he needed to know.

Walking in she looked into the mirror to find her hair a mess. 'Great' she muttered to herself. Although she knew she shouldn't care how Alex saw her she still wanted to look presentable. Running the tap she splashed her face to freshed up a little and gave her teeth a little brush. Although she enjoyed drinking coffee while working, she hated the lingering effect it had on ones breath. Once done she undone her hair and allowed it to flow down her shoulders, the sun highlted the natural rednes that looked like fire facing on burning logs.

Alex slips his hands into his pockets, now leaning against the door as he looks to her, chuckling to himself when she jumped up to get herself more presentable, she seemed to be the kind of person that worried heavily about her appearance. He follows her when she walks into her bathroom, leaning against the open doorway and watching her as she made herself look more presentable. "You worry too much about appearance, when I first met you, you were naked and covered in sand, I don't really care if your hair is a little bit of a mess." He says with a laugh, shaking his head gently.

"Right.." He says at her explanation of her actions, shaking his head again. "You didn't make me feel uncomfortable Dianna, you gave me hope." Alex says to her quietly, his eyes flicking down to the floor. "I honestly thought you were about to give me a shot.. Though I did find it odd that you were doing it with your fiancé sitting right next to me." Alex laughs while shaking his head once more. He approaches her now, wrapping his arms around her stomach and looking into the mirror with her. "Seriously, how do you deal with that guy? I saw him running his hand up your thigh." He mutters into her ear, genuinely curious on how she could still want to hold her vows to such a creep.

Gently he turns her so that she was facing him now, he presses a gentle kiss to her lips. "Mm, coffee." He laughs after breaking away. "Sorry Dianna, but.. Now that fate seems to be on our side I'm not going to be able to help myself.. You are right, the odds of us meeting here again are a million to one, but that just means that you and I have a destiny with one another." He says. "I'm not just looking to jump your bones and then leave you alone, I wanna give you what Paul isn't giving you." He explains to her quietly.

Dianna looked over at him and stopped playing with her hair. He a point, although she wouldn't admit it to him. She liked to keep up appearances, looking her best, not just for others but for herself too. Help running the family hotels she was part of the face of the business and she set a standard for their hotels. It was just something that stuck with her.

"I'm sorry though. I should have thought about it more." Dianna replied before he placed his arms around her. She watched him through the morrow, making no attempts to pull him off or away, despite knowing that Paul could be home at any moment. She listened to his words and she was unsure how to answer. She had to be with him but her reasons where her own and she wasn't ready in telling him yet.

Soon Alex turned her so she was facing him. Her heart raced in her chest as she thought of all the things they could be doing other then gentles kisses. "Your so tempting and I think you know that but everything is so complicated..." She replied over to him with a heavy sigh. " I wished I believed in fate as much as you. But it feels more like a slap round the face. You have no idea how much I want to push you against this wall, rip off your close and feel you inside me..." She stated as she bite down her lip. Her mind wondering for a moment. Was it just her or was it getting really hot in the bathroom? "But I just can't." She added almost moaning with frustration to herself.

"Fuck it..." She said under her breath as she pushed him against the wall behind him. Her hands greedily grabbing at his top pulling it up and over his head, their lips only part from the passion to slide it over his head. Her hands where quickly on his trousers, fiddling around his waist to pull them down. Suddenly though, almost as quickly as they started she pushed away from and left the bathroom. She need cool air and decided to stand out on the belcony. She took a few deep breaths and fixed her clothes before planting her head in her hands. What was she doing?! It wasn't like to be so out of control. She couldn't risk this agreement for anything it anyone! What if Paul had walked through. Crist that would make his day.

Before she could turn round and say anything the rattling of the door handle could be heard through the room and soon Pual entered the laughing down the phone to someone. "Hey bae, Alex arrived yet?" He asked as he put his room key down. Not really taking any notice of Dianna or anything around him. " Oh yeah he's in the bathroom..." She said glancing over to Alex "he's just freshing up with the heat and all" she added her heart raced in her chest fast then a formula car. "Hey mate pop out when ever your ready, I'm just on the phone but I'll change quick and will go down." He shouted as he made his way through to the mini walk in wardrobe, which could have been the size of a small bedroom, still on the phone. Leaving Dianna on her own again on the balcony from their room. She could faint if she wasn't so strong on her legs. God that was too close!

Alex noticed how little she seemed to care that he had his arms around her, he could tell that she hated Paul, but he still wondered to himself why on earth she would marry such a pig. "You don't have to apologize, I enjoyed myself." He mutters to her while placing a kiss on her neck. He wanted to be with her so badly, he didn't understand much about her relationship with that man, it just didn't seem to make any kind of sense.

His eyes looked in the mirror at the two of them, they looked perfect next to one another, anybody would say that with the amount of tension between them that they could be the definition of a perfect couple. He bites the inside of his cheek as he thinks about their predicament, despite the fact that they both wanted each other she just never seemed to want to cheat on the fiance that she obviously hated.

Their kisses send shivers down his spine, the thought that she still wanted to be with him was almost a relief, though he should have expected it. "It doesn't have to be complicated, Paul is always drunk and he's never around you, it would be so easy for you and I to just explore whatever electricity we have here.. I've never felt this way about someone in my whole life and the moment I find someone who is perfection I can't have her." He breathes to her, letting her know that it was just about as frustrating for him as it was for her. "I would want nothing more than for you to do that." Alex admits at her comment about shoving him against a wall and having him take her, it would be something that would be enjoyable for the both of them it seemed. The way that she bit down on her lip made him grin, his forehead resting against hers, she obviously wanted him, and he obviously wanted her, he didn't really understand what the big deal was.

He hears those two words under her breath, and suddenly it seemed that her words were coming true as her mouth enveloped his, both of them exchanging passion-filled kisses as she began to pull his t-shirt off over his head, once he was shirtless her hands immediately found his jeans but didn't even bother with the buckle, moving them down to the point that she would be able to see his trim sides along with his abs. Then suddenly she was off of him, running away to the balcony, leaving a very confused and half-naked Alex in her bathroom to think about what on Earth just happened. "Wait-" Suddenly the door is being unlocked and Alex closes the bathroom door, locking it and leaning against it, that was fucking close.

"Yeah Paul, I'm not feeling so good, just give me a sec.. Must've been something I ate!" He calls back to the man who had just gone into the wardrobe. He knew that Paul would go and talk to the chefs about it, and possibly leave them alone considering how Alex had told him he was feeling. Once he had heard Paul stop talking and the door close again he leaves the bathroom, still shirtless. "We have to talk about that, Dianna." He says to her while taking her arm, turning her around and looking down at her. "You can't just do that sort of thing and leave me hanging, this is killing me as much as it is you." He says to her quietly while looking down into her brown eyes.

"Aw mate I'm sorry to hear about that! I'll talk the the chef about it! I can't have my main man I'll on his day!" Paul called out from the wardrobe as he finished getting ready. Once changed into his clothing he walked over to a very flustered Dianna and kissed her on the cheek. Something she he was just doing for show as Alex was in the suit. "You don't look so good either bae...maybe it was something you both ate, either way I'll have a word." Paul said over to Dianna giving her a look over before turning in his heels. "Once you both look more lively meet me down in the dinning room! Or if you guys get worst let me know, don't want the rest of us catching it!" Paul called out with a laugh just before leaving the suit.

Dianna had no time in taking a breather as Alex come straight out of the bathroom and gloriously shirtless. God this just made things harder for her. He held her arm so she could run off again. Her heart bounded in her chest. She felt awful, not for Paul but for Alex. For leading him in and building up more tention between them both. This wasn't what she wanted. None of it. She wanted to be back home with her father with no debts or worries but sadly that was not the case.

"Your right and I'm sorry...." Dianna stated over to him. " I don't mean to cause you upset and pain but...you have no idea my situation, what the stakes are." She added with a heavy sigh as she just staid staying at the ground. "Maybe...maybe we should just keep things professional. You do your job and I'll stay out of your way. No temptation and no hurt for either of us." She went on, her voice soft and sad. Like you could hear the tears in her voice. She tried to hold back the tears. She was she was free to do asnshe please but she wasn't and she doubt she ever would be.

Back
Top Bottom