Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jumping Ship || Winters day & rskde ||

"Hey.." He takes her cheek in his hand and looks down into her eyes. "You have nothing to be sorry about.. You've done nothing but good to me." He says to her softly while resting his forehead against hers, his hands rest on her hips, he wanted her by his side more than anything. "Whether you want to accept it or not, you and I are attracted to one another and I see no way for me to keep my hands off of you for much longer.. I dream about you now." Alex looks down into her eyes before pressing his lips against hers again.

He continues to kiss her now, his head angling to deepen it. "I want to help you.. I want you to feel loved again." Alex whispers to her quietly, he obviously knew that Paul only cared for her as eye candy and nothing more. "Give me one night at least.. Paul isn't gonna come back, we're alone and just two minutes ago you were tearing off my shirt, I know that you feel the same." He says to her seriously before pressing his lips against hers once more, then moving down to her neck where he gently presses more soft kisses into her skin. "You can't break a vow to a man that you don't love." He whispers to her. "Let me remind you what it feels like to be cared about, your pleasure is my pleasure." He pulls away now and looks down into her eyes, wanting her to give him a response now that he had put himself out there for her.

Back
Top Bottom