Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chef and the Gangster (Garnet x TheUnknown)

Drake chuckled a bit as she mentioned getting him back and when she mentioned the next date, he didn't even have time for his brain to tell him that speaking was stupid, instead his mouth just let it come out.
"I think I'll just stick to a text to keep your sou chef's off of your back."
Which wasn't him necessarily agreeing to the dating thing, but it was a far cry from a denial too. Looking at her as she tried the bread he smirked.

"Well of course it's good. Got two Italian natives working in that kitchen. Mama is damn good with her bread sticks and her pasta. Dante is the Grill master. When I was a kid, all of us kids would come here on Friday night's because he'd have a platter of grilled cheese and ham for all of us. These two have been there for me when no one else was."
Sofia came over and smiled as she looked at him and kissed the top of his head.
"You're a good boy Drake. Much nicer than people give you credit for."
Drake knew what she was talking about but he didn't say anything on the matter, he just smiled a bit.

"Though seeing her here really makes me curious. Are you two dating? Should I be expecting a grand child?"
Her eyes lit up for that and Drake ended up spitting his water back into his cup as he coughed a few times then shot a look at Sofia as she smiled.
"What? I'm not getting younger!"
"Dante!"
The older man popped his head out of the kitchen window and smiled.
"Sorry my boy. She's got questions and you haven't been by in a while."

Drake almost slapped his head against the table as he could feel his ears burning from the blush that was rising on his cheeks.
"No to both mama. We're just friends still."
"Still? Plan on dating her?"
Drake chose that moment to cram a bread stick in his mouth and Sofia glared. She then dragged him out of his seat and moved him.
"Go help Dante in the kitchen. I have some questions for your friend."

Drake just gave Anna an apologetic smile as he walked into the kitchen and Sofia smiled.
"So? Friend?"

"Are you sure? I'll have your number then too you know. Lots of opportunities to send you selfies and what not."

Drake looked wonderfully proud talking about the pair who had seemed to unofficially adopt him. It was easy to see the love the couple had for him and how certainly the bright haired man returned that affection. It was different from how Anna had first thought of him; as a stubborn belligerent street thug who still didn't deserve to be killed in an alley but seemed determined to undermine any help she tried to give him. It was...nice.

"They sound like amazing kind people. I can't wait to try more." said there chef savouring the taste of the bread sticks. They were lovely and had such an authentic taste. Too much good food was ruined by overcomplicating it in Anna's opinion. The brunette had to guilty agree with the small lady, he did have a soft spot.

"E-excuse me!" She squeaked her face heating up looking at Drake to explain with an awkward and flustered smile. Unfortunately he was choking so she rubbed and patted his back trying to calm herself. Dante didn't seem to be coming in to rescue them this time making her laugh softly at the strangeness of the situation. Drake's impression of a hamster wasn't helping either but as he was dragged away, Anna felt panic fill her.

The brunette mouthed 'traitor' at him as he escaped to the kitchen before sitting up straighter when Sophia move in the booth. And nodded quickly at the question but looking into those warm knowing eyes, she knew that just a not wouldn't satisfy the matriarch.

"Well... Friend for now. This is our first um...I guess our first date. I'm still getting to know Drake but...I like what I've seen so far. I don't know if it's mutual." she spoke in a soft voice with her hands nervously clasped on her lap. Her digits were nicked with a slight old thin burn scars sliced on the side of her soft palm. Chef's hands that couldn't stop figiting.

Sofia smiled at her as she looked at the young girl, reminding her a lot of how she was when she'd first met Dante. Granted Dante wasn't a gang member but the nerves were the same.
"You wouldn't be here if the feelings weren't the same. In the years I've known that boy, he's never brought anyone here. Not a soul, and now he shows up with a beautiful young woman who he can't look at without blushing? It's so rare to see any emotion in him. Living his life is difficult and requires the ability to hide emotions...or turn them off. He's stripped of that ability with you. You have a special gift with him. Do use it. He needs to be reminded that he is a good person some times. Now. I'm sorry for ruining the date, but do keep my informed if things get serious."

She said as she eyed Anna's stomach and smiled a bit then looked at her hands.
"Simple way to Drake's heart is through his stomach. That boy can eat when he's hungry."
She said as she pat her hand then stood up and walked into the kitchen. A slew up Italian words were exchanged as Drake came out of the kitchen munching on another bread stick before he sat down and took a sip of his water.
"Okay. And I'm not a traitor. She removed me, I didn't get up on my own ya know."
He said as he smirked at her and bumped his shoulder against hers.

A good fifteen minutes of ordering, waiting on their food then it being delivered, Drake was about to dig in but a stern look from Sofia had him put a napkin on his lap and take his time with his food since he obviously wanted to pig out like he'd done with Anna's pancakes. Dante popped up in the window from the kitchen and smiled at Anna then motioned to the food. He could tell she knew what she was doing when it came to food, so he was curious to see how she felt about their food. They weren't a five star restaurant. Hell they weren't a 2 star. They were just a small place for people to come and relax. Drake never complained about their food but the boy was a bottomless pit. So it was good to get some constructive criticism from someone who knew their way around a kitchen.

As Drake ate he moved his free hand from his lap and rest his calloused hand on her smooth thigh smiling at her a bit.
"Try not to be too judging on their food huh?"
He said as he knew some of it was lacking in some areas but Dante never had training as a chef and he was learning as he went.

"Well that's a relief... I helped him out a little when we met. Nothing big but I was a little worried he was just humoring me." Anna also felt taken aback by this new information and a bit under pressure to be the first girl he had brought back with him. This was meeting the people who had raised him after all. Still, she didn't scare easily and a bit of pressure like that was nothing new to her and the standards she held herself too.

"If that's the case I'll do my best to turn him into a blushing mess as often as possible. He certainly is very serious but he's been good company too. Heh even the way he asked me out was a little intimidating but... I guess I'm starting to see a sweet side to him. You haven't ruined anything and yes ma'am I'll keep you up-to-date."

"Yesss that I've seen." Giggled the chef when Drake returned to his seat. She crossed her arms and raised a delicate eyebrow at his supposed defense snickering at bring pushed.

"You choose to stuff your mouth like a squirrel sweetheart."

When the food came was when a nervousness feel across Anna and her expression became a little worried. She definitely didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings especially the lovely couple but false praise could be seen as patronising and still insult them too. She had ordered a marinara pasta and was hoping it would benefit nice. She was a bit of an open book. She jolted a little when his have came down on her thigh quickly giving him an apologetic smile.

"I won't be."

Anna spread out her napkin before tucking in. Pasta was hard to get wrong and delicious fresh and she could taste that Dante indeed made it from scratch. There sauce was sweet and flavourful too but there could be some improvements. Just little things that she had picked up from her teachers and on her placements. She would be happy to share them but the main thing she got from the dish was how homely and real it tasted. This was what a real hearty meal was meant to be.

"It's good. I can see why you would wolf this down." Grinned the brunette.

Drake smiled as she spoke about the food being good, giving her thigh a gentle squeeze, but instead of lifting his hand like he'd planned to, it ended up just staying there. Eating his food he chatted with her a bit. Mainly about the lighter side of what the couple had taught him. Teaching him to read and write, as well as Mama teaching him how to cook a few things so that, when he got his first place, he wouldn't be surviving off of junk food.

When he was done with his food, Dante came out and sat in front of Anna, a note pad in hand as he spoke with her a bit about things that could use improvements and things that she recommended. Drake stayed silent for this part as Dante loved to cook so he took every piece of information to heart.

By the time everything was done, Drake paid for the food and thanked Sofia and Dante. Stepping outside he had his hand around Anna's hip as he looked at his watch.
"Got room for that dessert or just want to walk around and let the food digest a bit?"
In his mind, his dessert was between her legs but that may or may not be what she'd meant by that so he was trying his best to keep his mind out of the gutter. Which wasn't really helping since every step Anna took gave him a slight view of those delicious ass cheeks of hers.

He was curious if that bite mark he'd made was still there, or how long it stuck around after that day.

Anna was all too happy for him to keep touching her and pressed against his side while they ate. She wasn't afraid of pda and sometimes couldn't help herself brushing her hand against his bicep or shifting in her seat rubbing her hip against him. She enjoyed listening to him and told him shall bits of her own childhood. Her grandparents were from the UK but had opened a small diner that her parents took over. Anna even admitted how badly her first attempts at cooking had went and the horrid smell that her fried Play-Doh had made.

Anna gave a sigh of pure relief when Dante seemed so eager to hear her tips. His food was already very good but a few things like grating garlic rather than mincing it oily sauces and what tomatoes we're cheap in season and could make the best sauce with meat stock.

"A little walk would be nice. Do you live far from here?"

The bubble butted chef wanted dessert same as him but she also wanted to spend some more time with him and let her food go down.

"I had a lot of fun tonight. These two are such warm people. Very sweet. Probably where you get it from. Mm bit chilly tonight." Anna moved closer letting his hand travel wherever he liked as she rested a hand on his chest squashing her body up against him supposedly for warmth.

Drake smiled as he walked with her, holding her around her waist as she leaned into his side. It really was nice to be able to walk with a woman just to walk.
"Not really. My house is about ten minutes from here. Most of us kids that survived made it a point to live close by."
He said as he did give the subtle hint that some of the kids that Sofia and Dante helped to raise weren't around anymore because life on the street wasn't an easy one and it did tend to end fatally. Still, he didn't focus on that topic, instead he simply walked with her and showed her some of the places that he used to go to as a kid. As they walked under a bridge he pointed to the spot where the bridge met the incline.

"I used to sleep under there as a kid. It was the only place that the wind didn't freeze you. Sofia made me a nice quilt for the winter months so it actually allowed me to stay warm."
He said as he walked past some old abandoned apartments. He glanced at them but didn't mention them. He'd lost a lot of friends in that place to drug over doses or being beaten by other drugged out homeless people.

Walking into a nice park his hand had migrated a bit by now, sliding under her shirt but still on the skin of her hip. Leaning against a large oak tree he held her around her waist, his hands hooked around her stomach as he let her lean her back against his chest. God he couldn't get enough of her ass, even as it was resting against his hips it was a wonderful feeling. He wasn't hard but it wouldn't take much to give him a chub either.

"So were you born here? Been telling a lot about me, haven't heard much about you."

Anna was thankful she had brought out her old leather jacket when her. It was her favorite but without it, she and Drake would have made quite an odd couple, Him with his piercing and tattoos, her standing a head shorter than him with clear milky skin and her dress.

"I see, a local boy. I'm sorry to hear that..."

When he talked about sleeping under the bridge, her arms wrapped tighter around his chest cuddling her warm form against him. Saying his childhood was rough was certainly an understatement. Her own was nothing like his even if she had her fair share of money issues and could help explain the differences in their personalities. Sophia's words were making more and more sense now as she listened to him. His hand was cool from the night air but warmed up quickly against her body and had her rubbing herself closer to his touch. Anna giggled gently when he tugged her against his front resting one of her hands on top of his. It was an effort not to tease him with her springy rear but it just fit stop well against his hips and if she was giving a little roll backwards well... It's not like she could be blamed.

"Hah not at lot to tell, I was born on the coast. My parents ran a place a bit similar to Sophia's and Dante's although it was mainly seafood and a lot of fried stuff. I wish I could take you but it burned down when I was still a teen. I went abroad though to study, there were a lot more scholarships and I have family in England that I stayed with. Worked every crap job I could then transferred to France and Spain and did even worse jobs while I studied."

Anna talked softly with a hint of laughter in her voice while she rested against him. She was skimming over a few things like just why her parent's place burned down and why she all but sprinted out of the country but that was in the past. She wanted to get to know him more.

"Drake what do you do by the the way? You've certainly come far. " She asked tipping her head back to look up at him curiously.

Drake wasn't really sure how to answer that question at first. Out of all of the couples in the gang, only a small handful of them were not gang related. Roughly seven people had a significant other that wasn't part of the gang and had nothing to do with the criminal world. He'd seen one member hide who he was and while they were still together, it had been ROCKY. So with a heavy sigh he lifted his hands from her and put them in his pockets.

"When you live a life like I have...there aren't a lot of places that will take you because you have no form of schooling and no form of work resume's. So, at the age of thirteen I joined a gang because one of the older boys that I rolled with told me it was like a family. I'd seen them around before and I joined. That's where I am now. The gang has been like a family to me and that boy that I joined with...he's my boss now. Well he calls himself my big brother but he has no problems ordering me around like a boss here and there."

Shrugging a bit he motioned to his frame.
"The scars you saw...those are gang scars. Knives, bullets, or just rough introductions to the pavement. It's not an easy life I'll admit and it's not a fun one...not all the time any way, but for those of us who had no where to go and no one to turn to...it works."

Anna paused rubbing her plump ass against his crotch and turned her head looking up at him with concern. The mood seemed to have changed. His hands moving from her made her frown and raise one hand to cup his cheek looking him in the eye while he spoke. He certainly seemed serious again.

Anna nodded listening to him closely while gently running her thumb against his cheek. It looked like a struggle to tell her whatever he needed to and she thought back to Sophia's words. The chef liked Drake. She really did and could see some potential with him even if she was cautious about the men she dated.

A gangster? Anna grew very very tense and couldn't seem to breathe for a few moments but snapped back quickly taking a breath. She was glad she was resting her back against him, she didn't want him to see the tremble in her lips. This was fine. If he had explained himself less honestly then maybe she would be harsher but... He was genuine and she could understand what being in a position like his could be like. He would take anything to change his life at that point.

"I see. I can understand that... I can't say I support it but this is your life. You survived and made a good life for yourself, at least from what I can see. You have at least two people who care about you... Three I guess. I can't judge you for living."

Anna turned and rested against his chest pressing her face into his neck letting out a sigh. She pressed a kiss against his throat before looking up at him and giving him a half smile.

"Thank you for being honest with me." She leaned up have him a peck to his lips with a full smile.

Drake couldn't see her face but he felt how tense she got the moment she found out what he was. Which was why his hands were in his pockets. Hands fisting in his pockets as he waited for her to make her choice so when she spoke he looked at the top of her head till she turned around and pressed her chest into his. Feeling her lips along his neck made his hands slowly slide out of his pockets and slide along her lower back as he hugged her. Returning the kiss he sighed as he nodded.

"I figured honesty would be better than trying to hide it...but it should also explain how we first met and why I didn't want a hospital. Those guys from before were from a rival gang who were in our territory and I was trying to get them to leave without causing a scene but they decided that the two of them could handle me. Since I wasn't trying to make a scene I went without weapons."

Reaching up he ran his hand along her cheek and thought back on what she'd said.
"While I know you don't approve of the live choice I have, I'd like to still see you. I didn't understand what some of the guys were talking about when they spoke about dating outside the gang..but I think I do now. They said that having someone who isn't in the gang, who isn't in the criminal world...it helps remind them that they're not monsters."

Touching back on what Sofia said. Drake was cold and ruthless when in the gang life, but with her, he was the polar opposite. Warm and easily embarrassed.
"So...want me to take you home now."
He knew they'd spoken about dessert but he had a feeling that after this little piece of information, dessert would be the last thing on her mind.

"If you had hid this from me and I found out... I don't think I could forgive that. I'm not going anywhere from you telling me who you are." Anna stroked his jaw parting from his lips and giving him a smile. She leaned into him snuggling against his hug. He was smart, he wasn't the type to just hurt people unprovoked like the bastards who took her parent's diner from them.

"I see. That makes sense and I kind of assumed it was something gang related. I don't have the highest opinion of gang members but I certainly like you..."

Anna closed her eyes a minute as she took in everything he was saying. It wasn't fair if she didn't judge him for his own actions rather than the ones of people he didn't even associate with. The person he had shown her was sexy at first and then sweet and with a heart of gold when it came to Sophia and Dante.

"I don't think you're a monster Drake. Too cute and very nice to cuddle. I would kind of like to come back with you... If you still want me too. I could do with a drink to be honest." Anna grinned shyly holding onto his shirt and giving him a playful look. She didn't know if she would pounce on him like she had planned to but she didn't want to leave the night like this. Maybe dessert wasn't completely off the table.

Drake nodded as he looked down at her, stroking her cheek and leaning down to kiss her lips softly. Taking her hand into his he walked with her to his car and once again, opened her door. As he'd mentioned, it took him about ten minutes to get home and while it wasn't a mansion style home, it was a one single floored home.

He had some of his own land on the outside of town simply because he did actually like his privacy. Pulling up to his home he parked in his garage and walked her into his home. Hardwood floors, soft creme colored walls and marble counter tops that he'd actually made himself by messing around in his friends shop.

Walking her to his kitchen he showed her where the mini bar was and opened the cabinet to show her a collection of hard liquor. Sitting on his stool after getting her a glass and some ice for her booze, he sat down with a glass of brandy on ice. As he sipped his drink he looked at her as she was sipping on her own drink.
"Anything else you want to know?"
He asked as he had taken a moment while she was getting her drink, to remove the gun from his belt and put it in the cabinet of his island.

While he wasn't being distant with her, he wasn't jumping her and ripping her clothing off. He was sitting in front of her, but still giving her some space.

Anna smiled against his lips flushing slightly under his fingers before squeezing his hand and getting into his car. She was surprised at how large his house was but she did live in a one bedroom apartment after all and the kitchen was the main reason she had moved there. It was home but couldn't compare to a place like this.

"You have a lovely home."

Anna was curious by nature and her eyes were scanning around the whole place taking in little details while she leaned against him. An approving smirk formed on her lips at the quality of his booze as she stood deciding on her pick with her back to him. She settled on Blanco Tequila neat and took a long sip leaning on the counter. She took a moment to savor the flavor and burn before looking back at him and thinking over his question.

"Well...I have a lot of questions but I don't think I'd like to know the answer to most. I guess I'll ask what are your limits when working? What won't you do?" She asked looking up at him nervously. Anna didn't know what to ask him really. If he had killed someone, which he most likely had, what was the purpose of her knowing?

"Favorite food?" She asked softly with a little coy grin stepping closer to him holding her drink in both hands leaning up and giving him a gentle peck. She took another long sip contemplating a little on what questions she could ask.

"Is there anything you want to ask me?"

Drake sat there and smiled a bit as she pecked his cheek before leaning back and taking another sip of his drink.
"Women, children and innocents are a no go. It's my golden rule. I won't go after women, I won't go after someone's kids and if they have nothing to do with us or the business, I won't bother them...unless they force me to..."
He said as he gave her an accusing glare since she'd pretty much forced him to let her take care of him. Well at first she did.

"As for my favorite food? Well obviously Italian food is a big favorite of mine but I've found that I have a soft spot for sushi as well...good sushi. Not that supermarket stuff. Fish has gotta be fresh and hand rolled. I got pretty spoiled with that. One of our members is engaged to a sushi store owner and she's been making the gang sushi with the left overs. Sooo....yeah. Kinda pigged out pretty hard and ever since then I've been hooked."
He said as he chuckled then looked over at her when she asked if he had any questions. Moving his hand he hooked it around her waist and pulled her into his lap.

She'd been giving him little kisses and leaning on him, so he figured her sitting on his lap wouldn't be a big deal. Holding her around her waist he looked at her for a moment.
"Well, what are some things you like? What don't you like? Just basics really. I'd like to learn anything I can about you."
As he said this he leaned in and kissed her neck since her lips were currently occupied by her drink. He found it incredibly easy to be relaxed around her and to be affectionate with her which was very new to him and kinda freaky too. He'd never been this affectionate with anyone. How in the hell was she able to bring this side out of him when he didn't even know he could do this shit?

"What got you into French Cuisine?"

Anna seemed to relax at his answer, as if it was a far far more serious question than she had let on. She sighed softly feeling the tension she hadn't known was so strong release. She giggled at his glare sticking her little pink tongue out at him with a wink and zero remorse. "No regrets since I got repaid so wonderfully."

The chef hadn't meant to ask such loaded questions but for her food was important and she was glad to see he passed the test she didn't realise she was giving him. "Wow sushi takes some knife skill. It wouldn't hurt to brush up. Do all gangsters fuck chefs? Or just you and your buddy?" She asked with a smirk before finding herself pulled onto his lap.

Anna got comfortable on him trying not to tease him too much and tried to ignore her heart speeding up. She was always quite affectionate but having that sort of thing returned? Well she couldn't have it get out that she was a softie who could be melted by little touches.

"Oh...I love swimming. Cooking, obviously heh. I love my job but I've only been head chef for a few months. I used to work at Bistro Philippe as head sous chef but the owner of that place is the bought The Trapezes, the place where I work now, and promoted me. Mm as for things I don't like... Tiny plates of food. Liers, Le Monsieur and I hate bring cold." Said the chef with a grimace that vanished at the kisses to her neck.

"There was a French restaurant in my hometown. My dad loved it so we went there a lot. Looking back, it was pretty basic stuff but it made me interested and then when I started studying, I fell in love with how complex cooking can be. What do you do for fun?" She asked slipping open a button on his shirt to press a few more light testing kisses against his throat and collar bone.

Drake didn't comment on the fucking chef's question simply because it was just him and his friend. No one else wanted to risk dating outside the gang because of the drama that could happen. Listening to her likes and dislikes he was happy he decided to tell her the truth about what he was since she wasn't a huge fan of liars. Sliding his hands along her hips he bit back a groan as she opened some of his shirt to kiss along his neck and more of his collar.

Looking down at her he nodded when she mentioned what it was that got her into French cuisine. He had a feeling family was some part of it. When she asked what he liked to do for fun he sat there for a moment to think.
"Umm...well I like to work out. So I go for runs, head to the gym. I volunteer at a local shelter since I have a soft spot for dogs, umm..."
As he sat there he could feel her teasing him a bit more and this made him lift his hand to her shoulder as he held her close.

"If you keep teasing me I'll show you something else I like doing for fun."
He said in a low growl as he looked down at her and gave her a deep kiss, biting her lower lip as he pulled away. Though something told him she wouldn't be too upset about what he had in mind for fun...well maybe, because it involved her being tied to his bed and blindfolded.

Anna grinned up at him starting to suck and nibble on his collar. She wanted to leave him with a little reminder of her since last time they met, she ended up with a rather bright bite mark on her ass that had now faded into a light pink brand. It was only fair that he had one too.

"Maybe we can work out together sometime. I'd love to see you work up a sweat. You're so damn cute..." Beamed Anna whispering the last part. Volunteered at a rescue shelter... Fuck that shouldn't have been as much of a turn on as it was. Her teeth scraped lightly against his neck, pink tongue flicking over the freshly made hickey. Anna glanced up coyly when she was squashed against his chest smiling as she found his pulse and gave it a suck.

The chef gave a mewl against his lips blushing at that bite.
"I would love to see that first hand. I could even show you a little skill of mine if you like." Purred the brunette licking her lips. She didn't know if he knew what edging was, but Anna was very good at using her mouth to get him as hard as possible.

Drake smiled down at her as he set his drink to the side as well as hers. The last time they'd fucked, it was in her kitchen. He wasn't going to do that this time. Locking his hands under her ass cheeks he stood up with her in his arms and carried her away from the kitchen toward his bed room. His lips were locked to hers as he held her and as they pin-balled down the hall he finally made it to his room. Getting into the dark room he set her down so that the backs of her legs were pressed against the side of his bed. His bed was covered in black silk sheets with red satin pillow cases and a black comforter at the foot of the bed.

He also had a California King sized bed which offered plenty of room for movement. It wasn't on a frame that was elevated, he had one of the frames that sat square on the floor. It was a lower bed but gave the bed more stability. Easing her to her ass, he crawled over her like a predator and leaned down, kissing her neck as he licked and nibbled on her skin. His right knee holding up his weight as he moved to slowly strip her of her clothes, then reached up and took his off as well.

He'd felt that sore mark on his collar from the hickey she'd left and for now, it was a badge of honor for him. He'd hide it from his gang of course, but when around her, he'd wear it proudly. Raking his nails up her thighs he pulled her skirt off and smiled as he moved his lips down her neck to her breasts. He had to lift her back a bit to take her bra off but after it was off, his mouth latched onto her nipple like a baby suckling it's mother. Pulling at the nipple with strong suctions and biting just hard enough to tease the tight flesh.

While he did this, his hand worked the soft smooth lips between her legs, through her panties. Last time he hadn't even bothered to remove her panties, he'd just moved them to the side. He planned on stripping her fully and making love to her on an actual bed tonight.

Anna wrapped her arms round his neck as her legs spread squeezing his hips. He was so damn strong! She kissed him back eagerly while her fingers clenched in his hair rubbing his scalp. A breathless little giggle slipped against his mouth as she bit his bottom lip softly before fighting his tongue till she was eased on to a low bed. The brunette licked her lips digging her hand into the silky sheets and grabbed his top with the other. She wanted him as close as possible tonight.

Seeing him crawl on top of her made heat coil in her stomach. Anna gasped sharply at the kisses to her neck biting down on her bottom lip with a mew of his name. She was just as eager to get rid of her clothes raising her arms as he took off her top giving him a smirk as she lay sprawled in her bra against his sheets. He was certainly a sight when he took off his own top and she hoped he didn't see her breath hitch but her cheeks were flushing with excitement.

Anna moaned quietly at the nails scratching her soft thighs but that little noise of pleasure was nothing compared to the high pitched gasps of lust when his lips wrapped round her bud. Her body arched into him as her trembling fingers gripped his shoulders. That hand of his toying with her now slick pussy had her squirming.

Her leg skipped between his lightly rubbing against his crotch. She wanted those pants off now. Her tongue flicked against his neck as shaky breaths teased his ear.

Drake moaned against her nipple as she licked along his neck, lifting his mouth off of the tight bud as he glued his lips to hers. As he did this his, hands worked on his pants. It was a slight struggle due to his eagerness but after they were off as well as his boxers he lifted his mouth off of hers and took a moment to remove her skirt and her panties. Sliding them off he set them off to the side so that now he was looking at her naked body and all of it's glory.

Moving his hands to her breasts he worked the large orbs in his hands and teased both nipples by sucking and licking both of them, all while squeezing her breasts and massaging them. Moving his mouth down her body he stopped just before her pussy and moved her. Moving their bodies so that she was straddling his face and her face was over his cock.

Gripping her ass cheeks he pulled her soft ass cheeks down and latched his mouth onto those slick swollen folds as he began feasting on her pussy, moaning as he finally got to taste her again. He kept his fingers out of her mainly because he wanted his cock to be what spread her walls but he did tease the sensitive lips of her pussy as well as grip and knead that juicy ass of hers.

Moving his hand to the night stand he pulled a condom and set it on the flat surface so that he could remember to use it.

The chef fell back down on the bed kissing like she wanted to savour every sinful moment with him. She parted from him slightly breathless with her breasts jiggling and eyes eating up his body. With her brown curls falling messily over one eye, Anna looked like a she was ready to pounce. Now completely bare under his gaze, Anna gave him a smirk so very very ready to play with him as she stroked her calve against his ass and hip.

Anna was flushed and letting out little mewls at his sucking and teasing that made her toes curl. With a little huff as Drake changed positions and grabbed her hips, Anna finally got to see the hard length that had her screaming his name over her sink. She was not disappointed. Her hand quickly wrapped round his shaft starting to pump and held his cock to her lips. Her hot little tongue drew up from the base of his shaft to the tip leaving a wet trail of heat behind. He couldn't see her expression, but those honey toned eyes of hers had lit up the second her tongue swiped over his huge length. Anna wanted Drake trembling.

A high moan vibrated against his cock as his tongue swiped against her pussy lips just spurring her on. She had to have him moaning and writhing under her rocking hips. Her hand was pumping away slowly as she lowered her lips swallowing his dick with deep sucks. Her tongue squirmed against his tip then slid down his member till he was entering her throat making it bulge around his girth.

All of a sudden, Anna's slow ministrations changed to deep suck when she began forcing her lips back up to his tip and then to his very root getting faster and faster. The room was quickly filling with those lewd slurps and wet slapping sounds of his cock fucking her throat. The chef only broke the seal her lips had formed for a breath, kissing the swollen head of his cock and running her tongue against him in a teasing circle before diving back down with greed.

Drake had to be careful. The way Anna was working his cock was making him go cross eyed as he moaned against her slit and continued to suck and lick her pussy as much and as quickly as he could. He did use her juices to coat his middle finger, teasing her tight pucker before sliding his finger inside and working it back and forth along her sensitive anal walls while his lips were wrapped tight around her clit, the tip of his tongue flicking over the tip to increase her sensitivity to the maximum.

However as she went from fast and deep to slow and teasing, Drake's thighs tensed under her as he moaned again, working his hips with her hand and mouth. That tongue of hers was down right sinful and as she focused on the head of his cock he could have sworn he saw stars. All brain functions slowed to a halt and his primary focus shifted to making the beauty above him cum hard. He did devote a lot of his will power into his own pelvis, willing himself not to explode at any given moment.

However as he began hearing the slurping sounds of her lips wrapped around his saliva coated cock and the suction she was creating before he could feel the tight grip of her throat, Drake almost lost it as his thighs began to shake and he spurt a little shot of pre-cum into her throat. Gritting his teeth he shoved two fingers from his free hand deep within her pussy, hooking his fingers to catch her g-spot and as he worked his fingers in and out of her sopping hole, he added another finger to her anus so now she had each hole filled with something. His cock in her mouth and his fingers in both her ass and pussy.

Pulling his mouth from her clit he hissed as he was really focusing on not cumming.
"Fuck...it should be illegal what you can do with that tongue of yours."
He growled as he pinched her clit between his lips and rubbed his teeth back and forth on her clit to create a little bit of pain to mix in with the pleasure.

Anna groaned against his cock when his laps sped up making her thighs tense and tremble against his head. She sucked and lapped at his cock messily before her eyes widened and a sharp yelp jumped out of her overstuffed lips at the intrusion to her tight pucker. Still, the chef rolled her hips against his face mewling at his tongue's attention to her clit. This was an excellent warm up, even more fun than their first little hookup.

In retaliation, she wiggled her tongue against his shaft that filled her mouth and pushed her lips down to his very root. Her plush lips were stretched around his girth while her throat squeezed his cock even as she tugged her mouth back to the half way point of his member sucking all the while. Drake didn't know just how desperate he was making her with such honest reactions but she was determined to show him just how weak her mouth could make him. Even just the tenseness of those thighs made her draw her lips slowly back up his cock then force her face down as quick as she could.

He wasn't showing her any mercy himself drawing a yelp when he dug his fingers into her holes. The tension in her back had her body taut and her hips rolling against his head with her ass jiggling. It was making her lose control and her thighs spasm trying to out last him. The hot splash of pre on her tongue was a relief and a delight. Anna rubbed those large breasts against the very root of his shaft and balls digging her hand into his hip. She didn't want to be separate from his cock till he had exploded down her throat.

Anna was burning up already when his digits began pounding that deep spot inside of her. How could he make her so weak and keep her moaning? She nearly screamed in pleasure at his attention to her bud of nerves. The brunette managed to pull her lips back up his cock to gasp with her lips against his helmet giving a shaky giggle.
"Glad you like it baby. Fuck... I'm so close... How are you doing this to me? I...I want you to cum down my throat. Hurry and let me taste it."

Anna's lewd moans were interrupted by her tongue lapping his member in little curling patterns up to his tip while her hand slowly stroked him up and down. A spike of heat jolted through her like lightning making her squeal at the friction his mouth was inflicting on her clit shoving her mouth down to take him into her throat and start sucking and fucking her face on his cock. The ecstasy he filled her with was so intense that she kept sucking and lapping even as she came feeling her mind go blank and her juice soak his mouth. If her mouth wasn't so stretched around has girth, the chef would be screaming his name.

The moment that she came, Drake groaned as he opened his mouth to accept her juices, lapping them greedily as he pulled her hips closer and buried his mouth against her slit but at the same time he shoved his hips forward and with a deep growling groan his cock thickened inside of her throat as he came. Thick hot ropes of his semen shot out of him, each buck of his cock shooting a new stream as his sack tightened to squeeze each stream out of him. The feeling was like his own personal firework show in that sent tingles up and down his spine. As he filled her mouth and throat with his cum, he could feel her throat working to swallow his cum that that feeling was glorious to say the least.

Slowly pulling his cock from her mouth he kissed her pussy once more then moved them so that she was on her side, her legs pressed together with her knees up to her chest. Sitting behind her he gripped her hip with his hands and shoved his cock balls deep into her pussy, which was rather tight now thanks to the position she was in. He'd put her in this position simply to let her feel his length for all that it was worth. With her being as tight as she was now, she'd feel every detailed inch of his shaft as it surged in and out of her. His skin slapping hers as he moved his right hand to her breast and teased her nipple while groping the thick breast.

Leaning down his hips kept surging while he kissed her lips and groaned into the kiss, biting her lower lip. So far now, he'd cum in her pussy and her mouth. He had one last hole to conquer and he planned on doing just that after he got a few more orgasms out of her. However he'd need to get that hole ready so as he continued kissing and thrusting hard into her pussy, the hand on her hip moved to her ass as his thumb pressed into the tight pucker, sinking his finger inside to the knuckle and rubbing it along the sensitive inner walls.

Pulling back from the kiss he growled into her ear.
"I still haven't cum here yet. Hope you're ready."
He said as he let her know just where he was planning on cumming later on that night.

Back
Top Bottom