Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chef and the Gangster (Garnet x TheUnknown)

While Drake had been very tempted to keep her ass in the car after she teased him just like he was teasing her, a little break would do them both some good. Spending countless hours a day every day wasn't good for people. Having a break where they could recharge and socialize was key. That and he had to check in. Luckily, his boss was out for the day when he got to the gang main hang out but a few of the officers were there so they'd tell his friend that he'd checked in. Spending some time there he left about two hours later and headed to the local YMCA where a bunch of the younger kids were at.

Stopping at home he changed into a pair of gym shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Putting his phone and wallet in his car for safe keeping he drove to the YMCA and met up with a few kids from the local orphanage to have a weekly football game. He and several members of his gang took part in this little event as they'd gotten used to a lot of the kids and they were visiting some of their old friends who tended to them as kids as well. Some gangs used the YMCA as a recruiting area but Drake and his gang didn't mention their gang to the kids. Gang life wasn't for everyone and it wasn't a life that he'd recommend either.

It was pretty dark when he got done playing some backyard football with the kids and after helping some of the few scrapes that the kids got, he headed to Anna's work. He had a fairly rough looking scrape on his forearm and some grass stains on his shirt but nothing bad. What he didn't realize was that all of the scratch marks she'd left on his back were now visible thanks to the wide holes of his sleeves. They also showed off the defined muscle and some of his scars that decorated his sides. Walking into the restaurant he looked at the few people still in the building and simply stood off to the side speaking with a waiter and some of the other staff that had heard of him.

What made it awkward was that her boss and the man that he was supposed to shake down, was also speaking to him and thanking him for getting Anna out of the building and enjoying her time off. Given that she was a head chef she was paid salary rather than hourly so even if she worked overtime it wouldn't really simply because she was working at a set pay. Still, he could understand a good manager wanting his people to relax and take some time off. When the man asked what he did for a living he tensed a bit and just smiled.
"Security work."
Was his response. It wasn't far from the truth and the man seemed to believe it as he did have quite a few scars and looked like he could handle his own.

As the last patron left the building the manager smiled as the doors were locked and handed Drake an apron. Looking at it for a moment he chuckled.
"Anna's been pretty busy. Go surprise her?"
A chance to tease Anna? Who wouldn't? Smiling he slipped the apron on and moved toward the back where the manager directed him. Pushing the swinging doors open he was spotted by several of her co-workers who just smiled like idiots as Drake walked up behind Anna. He made sure she didn't have a skillet or a knife first then stood behind her and watched for a moment before locking his arms around her waist.

"Boo."

The day had been frantic. Everyone had thought that their popularity would diminish once their first month was completed. No one was wishing for it, well except a certain rival restaurant, but it was a normal thing to expect. Anna found out mid way through her shift that a critic had managed to slip in unexpectedly a few days ago and had wrote a stellar review. While the buxom chef was delighted by the news, it did mean an increase to her work and she would have to reschedule the shift plan. It wasn't like she didn't know who wanted extra hours so there shouldn't be any complaints.

Whenever she got a free moment, her skin seemed to prickle reminding her of who had left that sensation and ache behind. Part of her wanted a midday booty call but she would need his number for that. It was probably for the best, it wasn't like he didn't have his own life to live and hearing his voice would have been... problematic for her concentration. The good news left her in the mood to celebrate so the build up of anticipation would just make seeing him all the sweeter.

Her crew were a crafty bunch. It wasn't in their best interest to mess with the chef but they still adored doing so. She was facing a large whiteboard with crew rotas and timetables stuck on it as she tapped her pen against her clipboard. She wished the owner took more in interest in organising this sort of stuff but it was a critical skill for a head chef to learn. He was far more concerned with employee and customer satisfaction. A rare combination.

With everyone in a variety of white uniforms, someone coming towards her in an apron didn't even make her take real notice of whoever it was. They knew not to bother her when she was focused. Her kitchen was suddenly filled with a startled squeal as a pair of arms locked round her waist making her jerk back about to smack her attacker with her clipboard when she spotted those familiar bright locks.

"You jerk!" She laughed cupping his cheek and pressing a little kiss on his jaw. "Who gave you this apron sweetie?" She asked I'm such a sweet tone that it could only mean doom for her boss snickering in the doorway. "Sorry I kept you waiting."

A couple of her chefs, Rodney, a dark haired tanned father of four , and Marius, a blonde French-American with a very protective streak for his co-workers, were watching the pair carefully. Both had worked with Anna at her place kitchen before her promotion and both saw themselves as almost guardians of the kitchen, which they kind of were. They shared a look after taking a good stare at Drake before going back to their tasks.

The rest of the staff were far less composed giggling and calling out little things. One of which was "Damn dude have a fight with a cat?" before Anna escaped his arms and inspected the large scratch feeling her face go bright red.

Last edited:
Given Drake was around a lot of violence and ill intent, it was easy for him to pick up on anything that was labeled as aggression and while it wasn't necessarily aggression being thrown his way, it was close enough and in a kitchen filled with possible weapons it made his eyes grow cold as he looked over to the two males who had suddenly turned away. They were treading in some dangerous waters if they wanted to try and open their mouths to him. Still he blinked a few times to try and regain his 'nicer' mood and looked over his shoulder at the scratches.

"Cat? Well...maybe. More like a kitten with some rather sharp claws."
He said as he lifted Anna's hand and showed her nails.
"This one is from me getting my ass kicked at the YMCA football field."
He said as he lifted his arm to show the nasty scratch on his forearm.
"Kids these days have no respect for us old farts who can't move as fast as them."
He said as he chuckled and looked at Anna.
"Oh. Here."
Reaching into his pocket he handed her a piece of paper with his phone number on it. It was to his personal phone, not his 'work' phone.

"Forgot to give this to you this morning since we were in a bit of a rush after the workout."
He said as he covered up their morning sex with the word 'workout'. Not that anyone there wouldn't be able to tell what he was talking about but the dark blush that had slapped her cheeks really was too good to pass up and not test a bit more. Looking over at some of the girls in the kitchen staff he spotted the one with what looked like tribal tattoo's working up her back to her neck. Just barely visible under her uniform. One of the guys in his gang had a serious crush on this girl and had yet to speak up about it but Drake just smirked a bit as he looked back at Anna and kissed her forehead.

"So? Have a good day? Worked up quite a sweat I see."
He said as he motioned to the sweat marks on her uniform that were especially visible around her collar area and right under her breasts. As he spoke he felt that off feeling again and sighed. Removing the apron he turned to the two males and narrowed a pair of dangerous eyes on them.
"I'm not keen on being glared at for no reason. If you've got something to say, show you have a pair and say it."
He said as he stood to face them but put himself instinctively in front of Anna.

"You jerk!" She groaned pressing her face into his shoulder as he held up her hand to her now laughing lacky. "You're so paying for that." Anna wanted to curse the stupidly hot gangster for that!

"Oh you poor old man." She smiled coming up from his chest and looking at his arm in concern. It looked nasty but not too serious. The brunette pressed a little kiss against his arm before releasing him and taking the number. About time but it wasn't as if she had offered her number up. They hadn't spent too long on formalities after all.

"Yeah you were pretty relentless. My thighs still ache, I think I'll have to make a workout part of my morning routine. You know, to build up my stamina." She smiled making a mental note to tease him relentlessly the second they were away from her crew. How dangerous would it be to pull over for a blowjob? It was dark so none would be able to see into the car...

"Ha yeah an occupation hazard. I'll need a shower later." Agreed Anna after swatting him for that sweet little forehead kiss that had her blushing almost as much as when he had pinned her to her sink."I'm afraid you'll have to make sure I don't get lonely." She whispered giving his cheek a kiss before she looked back at her clipboard. Anna was about to tell him she should only be another five minutes when he was suddenly blocking her from two of her chefs. Oh dear, leave it to those two to try and intimidate a gangster.

"Ha what a temper." Snorted Marius turning to face him with a venom in his eyes. "I got a few things to say. For one who the hell are you, hanging off Chef like that? For a hookup don't you think you've overstayed your welcome by now?"

"Marius..." said Anna in a warning tone before Rodney cut in.

"Anna don't get angry, we're just looking out for you. I mean just remember that last guy you dated and try telling me that you have good taste in men?" That certainly made Anna tense up and go uncharacteristically quiet. "I don't know who you are, but I do know how to disassemble a pig in record time. Remember that if you think of doing something stupid kid."

This was kind of a typical hazing routine for partners of the kitchen staff but it was clear that Drake wasn't in the pair's good graces. Anna would have normally snapped back but that ex boyfriend client had cut her a little deep.

Last edited:
Drake stood there completely un-phased by the threat but he did look back at Anna when her co-worker mentioned an ex that had apparently done a number on her. He'd have to talk to her about that later. Still, he looked back at the one who'd mentioned disassembling a pig. Drake turned a pair of ice cold eyes on him and got less than a foot away from him.

"Do I look scared? Listen pal. Where I come from, you threaten with action, not words. I'll respect your status as her friend and someone trying to look out for her but here's my warning. Open your mouth one more time. Threaten me one more time and this kitchen will be short a staff member while you're recovering in the hospital. I don't take kindly to threats."

Looking over at the other one he raised an eyebrow before walking back to Anna. Taking a deep breath he tried to remove some of the tension in his shoulders and gave her a small smile in apology but he didn't get where he was by letting people walk on him. When he heard a chuckle come from the male behind him his jaw tensed. The first few words saying he wasn't afraid of a punk and Drake was across the room with an iron lock around the man's throat. He had him off of the ground and pressed against a cabinet with a butcher knife that he'd snagged off of the counter against the other man's throat to keep him in check.

Drake looked absolutely arctic now as he pegged the man in his hand.
"Silence is your best friend. I haven't done anything to her. Ever heard the term don't judge a book by it's cover? Now. Be a good little brat and shut your trap hmm?"
Drake's grip, strength and the way he could control a room so quickly was testament to a life of violence. Quick to aggression but it was controlled. Releasing both men from the holds they were in he flipped the blade in his hand and set it on the counter.

Getting in close to the one he'd had pinned against the wall he lowered his tone.
"Remember this bud, this kitchen is your territory. Outside of it is mine. You really don't realize the fire you're playing with."
With that he walked over to Anna again and made a face that told her he was sorry and he'd apologize more later.
"Ya know...if I knew I was going to be threatened when I came to see you I would have dressed appropriately."

Funny enough, if he took her to his 'work'. She wouldn't be threatened. She'd be questioned heavily by a lot of curious people but she wouldn't be threatened. Funny how gang members wouldn't threaten but kitchen staff will.

When he turned, Anna looked away quickly, far too quickly. This wasn't how she had hoped ex's would come up, not that there would ever really be a good time for that particular topic but still! Their relationship, if it could indeed be called that, was new.

Anna grew very tense when he started talking to Rodney in such a violent manner. In a way seeing this side of him was strangely attractive but also deeply conflicting. She didn't want Rodney to be talked down to and she didn't want Drake being treated like he was evil just because of how he appeared to them. When he looked back so apologetically, Anna had hoped that it was over. She wasn't even aware of how tight her arms were crossed around her waist or how tense her stance gotten. She didn't like anyone threatening her chefs.

"Damn it don't make this about your pri-" Anna didn't get to finish he warning before Drake was on him. He knew exactly what he was doing, irrational thought and anger didn't come in to it and that was the only thing that gave his chef any comfort. The rest of the kitchen was watching closely but getting on with their work. If anything got serious, Drake would be dealing with a lot more fierce individuals armed to the teeth sharp and heavy weaponry. She was not going to let it come to that.

Marius was nearly shaking with anger while Rodney seemed far more calm as though he was really taking Drake in despite the violence in his actions. He quickly grabbed the blonde's shoulder before he had a chance to move and gave a guilty grin to Anna.

"Marius you can say your price later but no matter how close we are, you have to respect my judgement. I'm more cautious than I've ever been since...then. I appreciate you wanting the best for me, both of you idiots, but causing a scene in my kitchen is not a smart move. For anyone." She said in a cold authoritive voice that reminded them just who had brought them to the kitchen. She slapped the clipboard down leaving the rota unfinished before leaving the kitchen taking Drake with her. She didn't normally delegate but she didn't normally feel so unsettled either.

"I need to change." Anna brought him the short distance to her apartment in silence waking in front of him rather than beside him. She just needed to process things a little more logically and then she'd feel better. When they arrived she went straight to her bedroom and changed into a tight pair of black jeans that hugged her ass perfectly and red v neck and threw a few things into an overnight bag before coming out. She paused before storming up to him and wrapping her arms tightly around his waist pressing her face in to his chest and just holding him for a minute.

Deep down Drake knew he MAY have over reacted but he hadn't drawn blood and he stood up for himself against threats that were made to him when he'd done nothing wrong. He was being judged off of the faults of another and treated like he was an abusive male. That annoyed him. Not only would he never hurt Anna, but Sofia would skin him alive if she found out he'd struck a woman. Smirking a bit at that thought he really did need to stay away from those who's lively hood revolved around kitchen wares.

Standing in her living room he simply kept his hands in his pockets and went over the situation in his mind. In that kitchen he'd had ample tools to not only harm those two but very easily kill them. Yes from an non-violent stand point he'd showed a great deal of aggression but he'd also showed control. Someone with less control would have just started throwing fists. Maybe it was better just to steer clear of her work place and either pick her up outside of her work or wait for her to come home.

Deep in thought about what had happened he spotted her as she came out and took a moment to admire her outfit and how it hugged her body. Tensing a touch as she bee-lined her way towards him he relaxed as she hugged him. Slipping his arms around her as well. Softly stroking her back and the back of her head he sighed.
"I'm sorry for being hot-headed. I shouldn't have gotten aggressive but it's habit. When someone threatens me like that in my life, it usually isn't just words. Still, sorry for the trouble."
He said in a hushed tone as he personally didn't feel he'd been wrong but he was taking things from a non-gang member's view point as well.

As he held her he kissed the top of her head moments before there was a knock at the door. Raising an eyebrow he moved as the door was opened then stiffened considerably as a large man was in the door way. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he stood there. He was about six foot two and looked like he was made of stone. Dressed in a similar fashion to Drake as well.
"And here I was wondering why I saw you coming into this nice place...who's this D?"

Drake stood somewhat in front of Anna.
"This is Anna. Ya know, a text would have worked Bryan."
"Gotta see who my little brother is flirting with. She doesn't look familiar."
Bryan said as he leaned over Drake but his face was met with a hand as Drake palmed his face and pushed him back.
"W-well it's a work in progress...and you're not helping."
Bryan just started laughing as he looked at Drake and the deep blush he had.
"Oh this is rich. I wish the crew could see you now. Ice man Drake is blushing like a school girl! You're a keeper for sure. Sorry, name's Bryan. I'm sort of Drake's forced adopted brother. Pleasure to meet you Anna."
He said in a friendly tone as he offered a large hand to her, around Drake.

Anna let out a sigh of relief when his arms wrapped round her and clutched him tighter. She wasn't angry with him, it had just put her in a uncomfortably familiar situation of choosing a side between her crew and her...well whatever Drake was to her. But this was Drake, she could understand why he had reacted like that and she was very annoyed that they had jumped on him without any reason to. It wasn't like she hadn't been with guys since her ex and Marius had met a good few of them himself without threatening them. Probably because none of them dressed like Drake. Now that pissed her off.

"Those two idiots are very important to me...but they had no right to just start mouthing off to you like! None at all..." she mumbled drawing circles on his back with her thumbs. "Besides I remember how we met, reacting like that keeps you alive. I'd like it very much if you continued to be alive." she said softly hoping this didn't put a dampener on their night. "I'll be having a talk with them for their little stunt so this won't be happening again but...maybe try not to threaten anyone with a butcher knife when you're surrounded by about fifteen people with butcher knives? For me?" asked Anna looking up at him with a half smile.

When he kissed her head, he earned a soft breath of laughter but then that knock came and she tensed up firm as steel. When her door opened, Anna moved forward wondering if Marius was going to start something when that large man stepped into her apartment. At that point, she was thinking if she could get to the baseball bat under her bed or if getting a knife or a skillet from the kitchen was her best bet. She stepped back clutching the back of Drake's shirt not too proud to have someone bigger and stronger than her in front of her.

Relief spread over her face when Drake knew this man. She still wasn't fine with someone walking into her home like they owned it. 'Little brother'? Then this strange man's identity clicked, the boss he had told her about. Well that made her relax and becoming far far more nervous. She wasn't going to be killed but she might be getting judged all over again as Drake's potential girlfriend. Just her luck.

The brunette gave a giggle watching the embarrassment grow on Drake's face as Bryan teased him. They definitely acted like brothers.
"Blushing?" she repeated trying to look up at Drake's face grinning at the flush on his cheeks. That was just adorable! She stepped closer giving his cheek a kiss before getting a good look at Bryan.

"Ah the pleasure's mine! Its lovely to meet Drake's big brother." grinned the chef before cocking her head to the side slightly. "Were you having dinner at the restaurant? Or did you tell him you were going there Drake?" she asked curious as to how Bryan had spotted Drake in the first place.

While Drake tried to recover some of his pride and self control Bryan shook Anna's hand and looked around a bit then jerked a thumb across the street.
"I was across the street. I'd just dropped off some of the youngsters from our football game. Some kids actually have homes. Maybe not the best one's but they're good kids. I was on my way back when I spotted this trouble maker. Drake never tells me where he's going...even though he really should at times. Can't tell you how many times I've found him in a ditch or on the side of the road because someone kicked his ass."

Bryan, like Drake, didn't believe in lying to a significant other about what they were. Bryan's wife was a gang member but she was out of the life now. Living a normal life and away from the gang, but she still had connections and she was still family in the gang's eyes.
"Seriously though. You have no idea how unheard of it is to see him like this. Man the guys back home would eat this up. Tina would have a ball talking to you."
Drake stiffened and planted a finger into Bryan's chest.
"Oh no. Tina isn't coming near Anna. That...that's not a good mix."
"Why not? She's a homebody now."
"Your wife is way too...odd..."

That and given Anna's ability to fight him off with a skillet and Tina's innate ability to silence Bryan with a meat mallet, he didn't even want to know what it would be like to put those two into the same room. It would be a death sentence for anyone who stumbled in there. Drake slid an arm around Anna's waist and pulled her close to him mainly just so she didn't feel left out but also because he liked her close. Bryan eyed his arm for a moment as a sly smile spread over his lips.
"Well Anna's obviously staying at your place. So how's about me and Tina drop by for some drinks hmm? Tina's been wanting to see you anyways."

Drake rubbed his face as he knew that wasn't a request, it was Bryan being nice and warning him.
"At least give me time to shower?"
"Of course, I have to shower too. Anna, sorry about just barging in. Just wanted to make sure my bro was okay. See ya in a few."
With that he turned and left and Drake just planted his forehead against the wall, still holding Anna.
"Well...let's get back to my place so I can get a shower at least."

The ride back to his house was fairly quiet but not in a bad way, he was just holding her hand while he drove and as he walked into his house he took her bag to the bedroom and set it down before peeling his shirt off.
"I'm gonna hop in the shower babe."
Dropping his shorts he paused for a moment with how easily he was able to just let pet names slide out of his mouth in her direction. While he showered his mind was working on how that had happened. Technically they were dating? Weren't they? He'd voiced his wanting to spend more time with her and that he liked her.

Drying off he pulled on a pair of black sweat pants and headed into the living room.
"Ya know...I never did formally ask you did I? I mean, I mentioned that I wanted to spend time with you and see you but...well. Is there really a way to ask or am I just supposed to know?"
A harsh blush had formed up his cheeks and almost to his neck at this point as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Er...what I mean is...well...would you be against dating me?"

"Oh that's so sweet of you" smiled Anna before glancing up at Drake giving a slight glare. "Or an alley way? " She added crossing her arms. She clearly wasn't going to forget the fuss he put up when she was trying to patch him up. "No, I'd believe that." She said with a good natured grin nudging Drake playfully with her hip.

"Really? I see," murmured the chef before looking up at her gangster "You're always so sweet though." Anna said in a half whisper resting her hand on his arm while looking very curious when Tina was brought up. As much as she wanted to be just as sweet to Drake, the amusement in Bryan's eyes and the type of subdued nervousness in Drake's made her want to tease him to see if she could get that cute blush to return.

When she was pulled against his side, Anna smiled and rested her cheek against him with her hand on his chest. It felt to be close to someone but better to be close to Drake. Bryan's little comment had a pale flush running over her cheeks but she was glad to have an opportunity to meet this 'odd' Tina for herself.
"Sure just don't make a habit of sneaking in. It was lovely meeting you."

"Okay let's get going. I got dessert with me today." She smiled touching his cheek as she gave him a light kiss trying not to laugh as he stayed slumped against the wall. "Family is always exhausting." She grabbed a box from the fridge glad she had taken up Luisa's offer to drop it in at lunch and followed him to the car enjoying the calmness of the drive. She was starting to feel an effortless relaxation around Drake and while she kept telling herself to take things slow with him, she couldn't deny that being together felt... right. Even after that mess in the kitchen, she still felt that. Her thumb stoked over the top of his palm affectionately while she let her mind wander.

"Sure thing! I'm going to just chill for a bit." Anna pressed a kiss to his shirtless back before he left the room and slipped dessert into the fridge. She came back into the bedroom to apply a bit of makeup and thin eyeliner before grabbing her book from her overnight bag. She spent time he was in the shower half reading half dozing on his couch and letting go of the tension work always built up in her body.

"Mm ask what Drake? Hey... You okay?" She asked sitting up watching that blush form on his face. Anna put her book down coming over to him as he spoke before freezing. It took a second it to for her face to match his in brightness as she tried to think, to play it cool and smart... That didn't end up happening. Instead she closed the distance between then and pulled him down into a kiss holding his waist to keep him flush against her.

"I'd um... I'd really like that. So does this er... make me your girlfriend or is it too early for that or should we wait a bit longer or umm." Stuttered the chef shaking her head and dragging him into another kiss.

While Drake was never really fond of titles and what not, he did like the term 'girl friend' for Anna simply because friend felt to distant. Nodding as she asked if this made her his girl friend he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. Planting his forearm under her ass so that she could rest some weight there he returned her kiss with his own passion, his free hand running along the back of her head before he pulled back with a grin.
"I'd say that does make you my girl friend. Honestly I've never really cared for titles but I feel weird just calling you a friend, girl friend has a nice ring to it when it comes to you."

Giving her a wink he kissed her again and nibbled on her bottom lip for a moment before hearing the knock on his door.
"After they leave...or tomorrow morning, I'll make sure to put my stamp of ownership on you...and in you."
He said with a wink as he set her down and grabbed a handful of her ass before walking to the door. When it was opened there was a fiery red head standing there with a bottle of whiskey and the towering Bryan at her side. She wasn't as pale as one would think and her eyes were blue instead of green. She wasn't a natural red head. Her hair was dyed to give it that crimson color, she was a natural dirty blonde.

Standing about five foot two and currently wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans, some DC shoes and a black and white band t-shirt she came bounding into the house and just planted the whiskey bottle into Drake's chest, completely sliding past him and stopping in front of Anna. Tina's hair was short and spiked in the back while her bangs were long and straightened. "Pixie cut" is what it was called. It gave her a rather punkish look but it fit her perfectly.
"Sooo...you must be Anna."
She said in a soft rather feminine tone. Planting her hands on her hips she bent at the waist and inspected Anna for a moment then nodded.

"You were right babe. How did this fine little minx match up with...you?"
Drake glared.
"Hey. What's that supposed to mean?"
Tina giggled then looked at Anna.
"He's been honest with you no? About his life style and what we are?"
"Were. In your case."
Drake said as Bryan took the bottle from Drake and went into the kitchen for some glasses while Drake moved to a chair and pulled Anna into his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist which made Tina smile.
"Oh now that's cute! When did you get so affectionate Ice man?"
"Hush. This is...different alright."
Tina just smiled a knowing smile before looking at Anna and winking.

Anna grinned locking her legs around him and holding him close as they kissed. She couldn't help giving her ass a little wiggle against his strong arm while stroking his cheek till they parted.

"Thanks. I'm not so good with these kinds of things. They make me feel like a teenager again. Whatever we are, I'm pretty damn happy with it." Anna grinned before gasping softly into his mouth Kissing Drake felt far too good for her to want to stop easily as her hand curled into a fist gripping his shirt. Unfortunately they had to part making a slight dissatisfied pass the chef's face.

"Heh good. I plan to make sure people know whats mine. Guess I'll have to trim my claws." Anna walked behind him, slightly nervous about meeting more of Drake's friends and family. As sweet as Dante and Sophia were, she felt like a little girl around them. It wasn't a bad thing, but the pressure of making a good impression was weighing on her. The chef swallowed her nerves as Drake opened the door, determined to have a good time even if she woke up with a stellar hangover to do it.

"Yes you must be Tina. Its nice to meet you." she grinned looking amused at how quickly she had sidelined Drake and strolled in like she owned the place. She decided liked the red haired woman fairly quickly but did flush at the compliment/playful jab at Drake.

"Yes he has, something I'm very grateful for."

She didn't bother mentioning just how catastrophic it would have been if he had tried to hide it from her and then she found out. Anna turned a bright shade of pink as soon as he settled her on his lap but smiled warmly and rested her hand on his arm leaning into him. She couldn't hold back the slightly flustered giggle when Tina gave her such a look. Instead, she just let it out before pressing a kiss to Drake's cheek.

"So speaking of relationships, how long have you two been together?" asked the chef with a warm smile made warmer by just how close she was to Drake.

"Oh and before I forget, I brought a few things from the restaurant if you don't mind leftovers. Just some petits fours but I promise they're good."

Tina looked at Anna as she asked about her and Bryan.
"Us? Hmm...well we've been friends since Bryan first introduced me to Drake, back then I was just a teen with a crush but about three years later we started dating...so we've been a couple for roughly. What? About 16 years or so?"
Bryan came out with some glasses of wine and set them on the table before filling them up and nodded.
"Sounds about right. There have been some rocky moments like any relationship. Tina gets jealous pretty easily and any time a new female gang member latched onto me she was right there."

Drake sighed a bit, remembering several cat fights because of that.
"Bryan is like the dad of the group so homeless girls and boys latch onto him. If Tina could get over that, we'd of had a whole lot less internal fights."
"Hey. Who grabs her dad's dick hmm? Some of them needed a quick smack around."
True...he couldn't argue there. Imprinting turned to love which made things complicated. They learned though. Bryan soon bought a plate of the left overs that Anna mentioned and everyone was sitting at the table. Bryan had Tina in his lap and Anna was in Drake's.

Stroking her thigh a bit Drake hand fed her one of the petite's before looking at Tina as she was resting both her elbows on the table with a shit eating grin on her face.
"What?"
"Nothing. Just happy for you is all."
Drake flushed as he popped a petite into his mouth and busied himself with chewing while Tina giggled then looked at Anna for a moment.
"Babe. Take Drake for a walk so he can cool his head."
Bryan nodded as he stood up and gave his wife a kiss. Drake stood and did the same to Anna, giving her a kiss before he followed Bryan out of the house for a walk. After they were gone Tina motioned to the couch with her wine.

Sitting on the couch she looked at Anna and shook her hand for a moment then pulled away.
"You really are something ya know that. We all call Drake Ice man because he's never taken on any serious relationship. A few fuck buddies here and there but nothing serious. He's seen guys with girl friends and vise versa. Loosing a girl friend because she dumps you is one thing. Loosing a lover to a gang fight is another story. It's painful and has ruined a lot of people since most of them date inside the gang. Five years ago I almost lost Bryan and Drake in one night. Drake is like a little brother to me so that would have destroyed me...but you need to be aware. Those kinds of nights may be in your future."

Taking a sip of her wine she sighed. This was a different kind of warning than her staff gave. Tina really cared for Drake and she was making sure that Anna was ready for the pro's and con's of dating a gang member.
"You're going to have nights where you wonder if he'll come home. You're going to have days where he does come home but someone else didn't and the weight of that will be on his shoulders. Drake is a Captain in the gang so everyone under him is his responsibility and it hurts when you loose someone. There are going to be times when he comes home looking like a war zone himself."

Another sip of her wine before she turned a pair of serious eyes on Anna.
"Are you ready for that? Can you handle it and support him? If you can't, it's only going to hurt him and you in the long run. I like you and I think you two are great for one another but Drake is family. I don't want you to hurt him so if you can't handle that kind of life...you two shouldn't date hun. Understand?"

"Wow, it's so sweet that you've been together since you were so long."
Anna took one of the wine glasses and took a long sip. She needed something to relax her while she enjoyed listening to their back and forth. Tina certainly was fun to listen to and she could easily image the fights she would have got into. Just the idea that women would be flirting and trying to fuck Drake made her anger simmer so she could at least relate a little bit. Oh...that was a strange thing to think. Was she already getting jealous? That wasn't something that occurred so fast for Anna.

The chef rubbed the side of his thigh as she sat nestled against him giving a little snort of laughter when he raised the small pastry to her lips. She quickly opened her mouth swiping a little cream of his digit before he had a chance to pull it back. She had given him a playful smile and a quick peck on the lips before she noticed the small redhead's stare.

Anna lips twitched at Drake's blush but she stayed silent, instead giving his free hand a squeeze and him a smile. It was so cute seeing him so flustered! Family did have that effect on most people she supposed. She could just image her younger sibling's reactions and just how much teasing she would get from them for being so lovey dovey.

The chef returned Drake's kiss and forced back her nervousness at being alone with Tina. The woman may have been small but she would have to be a fool not to find her intimidating. Anna brought her wine over following Tina to the couch and taking a long sip before facing her. She listened carefully to her even if it made her tense up at the thought of losing Drake in such a violent way. It had been something she had been thinking about...

Anna stayed quiet only giving the briefest nods once she had finished. She appreciated Tina talking to her like this, she really did but...it didn't make the topic pleasant. She really did have to think about whether she could handle his life in the gang and the effect it would have on him. She took another sip of wine and a deep breath through her nose.

"It sounds terrible to lose someone like that. It really isn't something I can properly imagine...but it has been on my mind since Drake told me just who he is and what he does. I should tell you that we actually met after he was in a fight. I kind of walked in on it. He was in bad shape and stubborn. I had to threaten him just to get the idiot out of the open. The idea of having him come home like that is awful but I can handle it," she said in a calm voice even managing a wry smile when talking about how they had met before growing serious again.

"But grief and guilt are a whole other thing. I just know I don't want him to have to face that alone at night. I want to support him even if I can't get rid of those feeling. Losing him though...I really don't know how I...I just don't know how to even think about it. All I know for sure is that he needs someone outside of this life to remind him he's human and I will do that no matter how many times I have to force him to be taken care of. At least for now, that what I want to do. " said Anna meeting Tina's eyes with a look of conviction in her eyes before she broke the stare and downed the rest of her wine.

"We've only been dating for what feels like five minutes. Only made it official today actually...But I do care about him and I'm prepared to deal with whatever comes when it comes. Sorry if that wasn't a completely straight answer. I think I need more wine..." she smiled relaxing back into the couch with a long sigh. She hadn't wanted to have that conversation with Drake but it had been on her mind for a while. It was good to get those feelings out. She glanced over at Tina giving her a half grin. "Thanks for talking to me about this. I wish my friends had as much tact when talking to Drake."

Tina smiled as she listened to her then nodded. Leaning in she gave Anna a small hug with a giggle.
"I've kinda become the unofficial mom of the group. I used to not say anything to the new lovers of the gang who weren't gang members but after witnessing several harsh break ups because of the life style, I've made it a point to get that across quickly to save both people from a painful end. Drake is a damn good kid. Yes he's a gang member but he's a good kid at heart and he's got a good head on his shoulders. I've been trying to convince Drake to go to college, cause he's smart enough but the problem is...he's got no school history at all. K-12 are absent because he was never in school."

Looking to the door Tina smiled as she shook her head.
"Bryan and I taught half of our gang how to read and write as kids. The average everyday person sees a homeless child and yes they may feel bad but they don't stop or help either. Everyone's just in a 'not my kid, not my problem' kind of mode. Drake is the one who started a program at the local YMCA to get homeless kids off of the streets for schooling and every Saturday they play a football game. Several gang members participate."

Looking over at Anna she felt like teasing her a bit to lighten the mood.
"He's super good with kids...just sayin'."
She said as she placed her hand on Anna's thigh and winked in a suggestive way before laughing right as Drake and Bryan walked back inside. Drake was holding a box of cookies as he came in.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing. Cookies?"
"Yeah."
Handing the box to Tina so she could open it, Drake walked around the couch to sit behind Anna as he slid his hand along the back of her shoulders and lifted her up like she was a doll, settling her once again on his lap. Bryan doing the same for Tina so that they were all on the couch.

Drake plucked a few cookies from the box and popped one into his mouth before offering one to Anna.
"You okay? Your face is red."
He said as he kissed her neck softly, right under her jawline.

Anna jumped a little but returned the hug with her own soft laugh. That had went far better than she had hoped. Getting the approval of Drake's extended friends/family was very important to her considering how close he was to them. After talking to Sophia, Dante and Tina, she wanted to start introducing him to her friends and make sure a scene like today never happened again...maybe even let him meet her parents when they came for their visit.

"He really is a sweetheart. I know a few people like that, getting proof of primary education made them jump through so many hoops and fill out so much papwerwork but they say it was worth it. Its horrible that kids can just be ignored like that..." she agreed with a frown. Her kitchen always donated their leftovers and at her old place, they would always open the place up for the holidays but she did want to do more. "Damn why's he gotta be so cute?" she groaned with a smile hearing about his activities at the YMCA. Most people who be bragging about that but he just did it because he knew it was right... It was at that moment that she decided to completly wreck him when she got the chance. She didn't want him to feel anything but boneless and to spoil him tomorrow.

"W-what..." sstuttered Anna with an akward laugh turning a bright red up to the tips of her ears reaching past Tina to grab the bottle and refil her glass and give her a top up. Nope. She was not going to think about that!

Anna breathed a sigh of relief, but just seeing her bright haired gangster kept the blood flowing to her face. Luckily he lifted her onto his lap drawing out a delighted little laugh while she shifted into him.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just talking about how cute you are 'Ice man'." she beamed letting out a soft sigh and running her fingers through his hair. The brunette happily accepted the cookie kissing his cheek before taking a bite and snuggling into him. "Mm these are good."

Anna threaded her fingers through Drake's giving him a squeeze only holding back some of her affection so they weren't that couple who were PDA addicts. For some reason, it just felt right to drink and chill out with Drake and his friends

Drake sighed a bit as she called him Ice man. Everyone called him that and while it was more of a joke now, he didn't want Anna calling him that. So he just shook his head and pinched her ass.
"Call me that again and I'll grab a frozen steak and press it to your back while holding you down."
Tina just laughed as she wagged her eyebrows.
"Food play huh? Never heard of someone using steak."
She said as Drake flushed hard and just buried his face into Anna's neck while Bryan let out a full belly laugh.

"Okay babe. Enough teasing. It's getting late so we should head home too."
Drake was actually relieved they were leaving. As they said their good-byes Tina just smiled at Anna and nodded.
"Good choice."
Was all she said as both Drake and Bryan looked confused but Tina just waved it off and dragged her husband out of the house. Shutting his door Drake sighed as he pressed his forehead against the door for a moment.
"That was exhausting."
He said as he looked back at Anna before glancing at the clock.

"Same thing tomorrow right? Don't have to be in till noon?"
He was asking since it was almost midnight now so she'd need to get some sleep eventually. Heading to the coffee table he cleaned up the wine glasses and cookie box while letting Anna relax on the couch since she'd worked her ass off today. Once everything was rinsed off and put in the dishwasher he came back to the couch, leaning over the back and kissed the top of her head.
"Best get you ready for bed so you're not dragging your feet tomorrow."
He said as he offered his hand to help her up.

Anna squeaked at the pinch giving his cheek a pinch in retaliation. "You wouldn't dare." She growled giving him a kiss as her pout faded turning to laughter thanks to Tina.
"Yeah Ice Man doesn't really suit you when you act like this sweetie." Giggled the chef petting his head while he hid against her. Acting like a real couple was fun and warmed her up more than she would like to admit. Seeing Drake flustered made her want to get to know Tina more so she could learn her tricks of getting him to blush.
"Guess l need to come up with my own nickname for you." She gave his temple a kiss rubbing his hair affectionately. "Cutiepie might fit." she teased softly keeping her voice low.

"Thanks."
Anna grinned with a nod back at Tina happy to have some approval from someone so close to Drake. She waved them goodbye waiting for him to close the door before wrapping her arms round his chest and sighing into his back.

"You weren't even getting grilled. I though Tina was going to fight me for a second, she actually pretty sweet though." she groaned against his back before releasing him to go flop onto the couch. All the stress and fatgiue from the day was hitting her all at once making her want to fall asleep right there.

"Yeah noon again. My boss is worried I'll burn out if he puts me on the double shift. I won't but if it gives us more time together, I'm fine having him baby me a little. He does owe me the time."

Anna smiled at the kiss to her head and took his hand standing and bringing him into a hug resting her chin on his chest to look up so him.

"You're such a sweetheart. I'll make you anything you want for breakfast." She said with a sleepy yawn heading to the bedroom to change into strappy Cami top and a pair of silky shorts. She didn't mind if he saw but she still kept her back to him our of shyness.

"Um...I was wondering if you're free in the evening... Maybe you could eat at the restaurant? There will be a few people who have been wanting to meet you and see couple idiots who owe you an apology."

Drake sat on the bed as she asked about coming to her work for dinner. While he didn't mind it, he really wasn't in the mood to get interrogated by her co-workers again. He may not be able to keep from breaking a jaw this time. Still he just nodded and pulled her into his lap. He was sleeping in just his boxers, simply because the more skin he had pressed against her, the better. Pulling her smaller frame into his lap he kissed her lips softly and smirked.
"I'll be there. Just shoot me a text when you want me there."
He said as he laid her down on the bed and let her spoon up to him. As he held her he pulled the sheets up so that half of their bodies were covered.

"As for breakfast...surprise me. Though to be honest, having you for breakfast doesn't sound like a bad idea either."
He said as he smiled and stroked some hair from her face. Even though he'd been intending to get her back for teasing him in the car earlier, it was nice to just cuddle together and not fall asleep from sexual exhaustion. Falling asleep was actually easy that night since they were both pretty tired but when morning came, Drake was up fairly early. Looking at the clock it was only eight in the morning.

Looking at the beauty in his arms he smiled then slowly wormed his way out of her hold, down the bed and carefully rolled her to her back. Removing her shorts was a little harder than he thought it'd be but ones they were off, he carefully spread her legs and started feasting on those soft folds that he'd grown to adore. Sliding his tongue all over her clit to stimulate her body despite her being asleep. When she was wet enough, he slipped two fingers inside of her and began stroking her g-spot while his lips locked around her clit, forming a tight seal to suck firmly on her clit while his tongue worked in small circles.

His goal was to give her an orgasm right as she woke up so it would surprise her, or give her an orgasm while she slept.

Anna smiled with a light laugh as she was tugged onto his lap returning the kiss and stroking his hairline. She pressed closer to him taking a nice look at his shirtless body when she pulled back.
"Thanks sweetheart. I'm afraid one of the girls will track you down and interrogate you if I don't give them a chance to meet you. Even if it won't be for long."
She cuddled against him with a sleepy yawn stroking his shoulder as she looked up at his smirking face.

"Flirt." she smiled, closing her eyes and leaning into his touch like a kitten. "This was nice. This weekend together. We should make it a habit." said the brunette with a playful grin. In a few more moments, Anna was asleep curled against his body. She was exhausted and a tiny bit tipsy. With Drake so warm, she didn't stand a chance of staying awake and fell into a deep sleep.

Anna stayed asleep softly breathing as he repositioned her with her fists eitherside of her head and legs slightly parted. She was quite a heavy sleeper only giving a soft noise of protest when he pulled away from her. A squeak jumped slurred from her lips as something hot and wet stroked her slit all the way to that delicate little button. Still sure didn't wake up, but her breathing did get faster and her pussy grew much slicker.

The brunette's legs tensed up trembling around his head as she gasped unrestrained.
"Drake...fuck... Drake!" She moaned gushing against his lips. She began to wake up in bliss but confused looking between her legs unable to lean up due to her and shaking so much. "Oh god..." She whimpered taking hold of his head breathless and so very close to her edge.

Back
Top Bottom