Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Apocalypse - HSOTD (Potter x Poppy)

Poppy

Star
Taiei Shopping Town couldn’t withstand the forces of the zombies. What the group of Fujimi Academy students and teacher had believed to be an impenetrable fortress fully stocked ended up being just as flimsy as all of their previous hideouts. The worst part of the building being compromised was that it all happened so fast. The group had felt cocky there, so they had let their guard down. So there was no escape plan, and no back up location. It was all Saya Takagi could do to get out of there alive and unscathed.

The self proclaimed genius honestly should have seen such a situation coming. The apartment they hunkered down in briefly wasn’t safe-mostly due to Takashi’s insistence on being a hero for the defenseless little girl. Alice had turned into a sort of unofficial mascot for the group, proof that there should still be hope and innocence in such a cruel world. And not even her family estate could withstand the forces of Them. Even with all their loyal guards and money, nothing mattered in the end.

Without having a disaster plan when the over-glorified shopping mall fell, the pink haired girl was quickly separated from her group. She had long ago lost her Fujimi Academy uniform, dressed instead in an outfit she picked off the racks from the shopping mall. Her hair was still styled in the high twin tails, her glasses still in perfect condition. Saya wore an olive green midriff tank top, with the letters “HQ” emblazoned across her chest. A pair of shorts in the same shade barely brushed the top of her thighs, and thin suspenders kept them up thanks to her bubble butt.

Saya had left with no supplies whatsoever, and her only weapon was a serrated pocket knife. She had a grenade tucked away in her bra, but didn't want to use it unless as a last resort. Honestly, she would have given her left arm in that moment for an automatic pistol. Thanks to the screams of one of the survivors from the shopping mall, the zombies were very distracted. The undead tended to follow their hearing more than their seeing, and that person was making enough noise to literally wake the dead. Thanks to such a distraction, the pink haired girl was able to put some distance between herself and the site of the tragedy.

What the haughty teen couldn’t have anticipated was seeing a small high rise in the shopping district with lights on. She had to rub her eyes and double check, thinking that it had to be her imagination. No thanks to the EMP that detonated over Japan, electricity was now a thing of the past. But this building must of ran off of a generator in order to retain electricity. Saya cast her orange hued eyes up to the sign to see exactly what sort of place would still have power. After she read the sign once over, she had to stop to do it all over again thanks to shock.

It seemed the only building left in Japan with power happened to contain four stores on just as many levels. "Martial aids", women's boutique, confectionery and outdoor gear. She silently wondered what could the odds possibly be as she made her way towards the first level shop, the glorified sex toy store. There were flyers in the front windows, advertising upcoming dvd releases. Saya approached the entrance, looking about to see her current situation before she would devise a plan to get the attention of whoever was in the building. Without a zombie in sight, Saya thought it prudent to begin to bang on the door to get the attention of whoever was inside. There were metal bars that covered all of the glass windows, as an added layer of security. But of course, that was mostly to keep out the living shoplifters. It wouldn't do too much in case of an undead assault. But the higher levels....that could provide more safety.

“Open up! Open up right now!” Saya was striking the door with both of her fists balled up. She needed to draw attention to herself sooner than later, if she wished to survive. “Please, I’m alive out here! Alive and no bites!” As much as the heir to the demolished Takagi estate didn’t want to beg, she figured it best to appeal to whoever would be the person to seal her fate. She knew that shouting wasn't a good plan to ensure her survival, but she needed whoever was inside to hear her. No matter what level they were on.

Satoshi Hojo had always been an avid survivalist; he had stocks of food, generators, water purifiers and other various items needed to survive any sort of end of the world situation. Even though he was only in college, he had gotten himself a good job and he saw being a survivalist as a fun hobby. Little did he know just how handy it would turn out to be when the zombies struck. His location was easily defended and fortified and he had security systems in place to lure zombies away. Also, he had managed to sound proof most of the building, meaning that sounds wouldn't leak and zombies outside wouldn't hear anything going on inside.

Thus, he had set up shop, helping those who could as they passed by. So far, he hadn't allowed anyone to stay though...he feared too many people might seek the place out and then it would be ruined. He himself didn't look to bad for going through the end of civilization. He had short, blonde hair, red eyes and he word his school's uniform, a white shirt and black pants. His store supplied many things, from food, water and survival gear to things suited for more...carnal desire. He knew that with the end of the world here, people would see out pleasure and if he could help them in that, he would.

He was downstairs, tending to the shopping when he heard a banging on the door. Outside wasn't insulated...so that sound would travel. He quickly moved to the door and looked through a slit to see Saya standing outside...she was quite beautiful....Satoshi licked his lips and chuckled slightly...it had been awhile since a pretty girl dropped by.

"I'm here...I'm here....please don't yell...you should know by now that sounds draws them in." He admonished Saya, despite only being a few years older her. He looked her up and down...he could already feel his cock starting to grow hard in his trousers from desire.

"I can let you in....I have plenty to offer...food, water, a hot bath....clothes and much more...it won't come cheap though, I'm sure you understand I can't just let you in for free." He stated...after all...without money, some kind of exchange had to be made.

"So, I'll let you in and let you have free roam of the place if you let me have sex with you." He was pretty blunt and to the point it seemed...this definitely wasn't his first time doing something like this.

Saya was relieved to hear a human voice, falling silent in order to listen to what he had to say. He seemed to be able to offer a significant upgrade to what her life currently was. In a way, she hoped that her friends could have been here with her. They deserved a situation like this to come up as well. But Saya had to think with her pragmatic mindset. The fewer the people, the less supplies are used. Which could help to ensure their survival for a prolonged time.

God, she wanted a hot bath so bad. To wash off all of the blood that she was splattered with. Some of it human, most of it them. The pink haired girl silently steeled her reserve, mentally preparing herself. She would have to do whatever it would take in order to get inside. No matter the price. Not to mention, there was very little other than her brilliant mind that she could offer. If the Takagi estate were still functioning, along with their defense force, that would be a fantastic bargaining chip. But she just showed up to a high stakes tournament without a single dollar to put up.

At hearing what he wanted, she paused. An angry look crossed her face, but it disappeared. ‘If this is what it takes, do it. Better than becoming a blood stain in front of his fucking store.’ She took a deep breath, speaking in a much lower tone. Due to her earlier theatrics, she could hear the low groan of them approaching.

“Deal. Now, let me in or you’ll have to fight a zombie off to fuck me!” Saya was getting scared, out in the open like this. The moans and groans of the undead were getting closer.

"Sure thing. I'm opening the door now." He stated before closing the eyepiece and unlocking the door, opening it for Saya to enter. Once the girl was in, he quickly closed and locked the door behind her. Inside, it looked like the end of the world had never occurred. Lights shined, there was a hint of air conditioning....scents of lavender filled the air. Saya got her first glimpse of Satoshi, a rather decent looking fellow a few years older then her. He offered her a smile once he was sure the entrance was secure.

"Nice to meet a fellow survivor. I'm Satoshi Hojo. I know we had a deal...but I don't want to do it now. I want you to relax and unwind a little. For my own safety though, I will ask that you strip naked so I can examine you to make sure you haven't been bitten. After that, I'll show you to the bath, sound fair?" Satoshi offered. It certainly wasn't unreasonable to ask. He had to make sure she wouldn't suddenly turn on him.

Saya hoped he was telling the truth. If she would have been the religious sort, she would have been praying for it to be true. Unfortunately, her superior intellect made her doubt the existence of Gods. Especially considering the current circumstances in the world. As the door opened, she stumbled in, happy to hear the door shut behind her. Once safe inside, the sound of them were around the building, but thankfully faint.

The blood splattered girl adjusted her glasses, listening to what he had to say. It was certainly jarring to be in a store that looked as if nothing outside was ruined, and was ready to have customers come into the sterile environment. There were various devices for pleasure and pain throughout the store, Saya flushing at the sight of them. She was a virgin, but she wasn't a stranger to pleasuring herself or ignorant of the sort of store she was in now.

"Saya Takagi." She introduced herself, listening to everything he had to say before nodding. "That sounds fair. Doubted you would want to have a go at me covered in blood." She sat the weapon she had carried in on the ground. Even if her rational, calculating side told her to suspect him, she didn't have a choice. He had the upper hand in this environment, and had no idea if he was alone or not. She reached into her top and withdrew the grenade, delicately setting it to the side.

With no ceremony what so ever, the pink haired highschooler starter to remove her clothing. It was nice to be out of the sweaty and bloody clothing anyway. She continued to strip, down to her bra and panties. It was a designer set, selected from the shopping mall she had been in. It was nice to have the ability shop around and find something nice in the former bustling center. With some hesitation, she removed her shoes and socks before continuing to remove her underwear so she could be examined by her savior.

With a quick movement, she twirled, completely nude before him. He certainly was handsome, but that didn't matter right now. Getting through this humiliating ordeal and into a bath was what really counted. "Are we good here?"

Satoshi watched as Saya stripped before him. He did his best to hide his desire and lust for the girl, and he had a feeling he did it pretty well. After all, his bulge wasn't growing anymore. She certainly had a beautiful body. He expected a girl like her to have had a boyfriend and not be a virgin. That was his thought on the matter at least. After she was completely stripped, he stepped in to exam her a little closer.

While he eyes did gleam over her lovely breasts, bubbly ass and exposed cunt, he was actually mainly focused on her legs, back and arms....places where bites could be easily hidden. She was clear of bites though and that was good enough for him.

"Right then, Saya. Follow me. I'll draw up the bath for you. Afterwards, feel free to pick out a set of clothes to replace those if you'd like." Satoshi stated, his voice kind and with a hint of affection as they walked upstairs to the living apartment. It was like a luxury apartment....a fully stocked kitchen a living room and two bedrooms and two bathrooms. He walked into a bathroom with a large tub and started the tap, hot water flowing.

"Here you go. Do you mind if I hang around here while you bathe? I'd like to get to know abit more bout my potential future roomate." He rubbed the back of his head as he looked at Saya. Now that he had seen her naked, he doubted she would care. It was possible she just wanted to relax and be alone too though.

Saya picked up her clothes and weapons, wanting to keep the few belongings she had with her. She didn’t want to put the bloody clothing back on, so she just kept it in her arms, draping it to cover her body as best it could. Her bottom was completely exposed, and the chill of the air conditioner was giving her goosebumps.

She had to admit that a bath was going to be a wonderful treat. The pink haired girl had no idea when was the last time she washed her hair, and didn’t want to spend too much time dwelling on it. The slight odor she had to be emitting from sweat and blood had to be less than appealing. She followed him quietly, eyes scanning the areas they walked through. She had to look for possible exits, just in case things went sideways.

The pink haired girl was amazed at the luxury here. But she wasn’t about to be too impressed. After all, she did grow up in a mansion, with a fleet of maids and servants. Everyone thought she lived a privileged life, but it was like a bird in a gilded cage. Beautiful creature, gorgeous accommodations, but trapped. Thanks to the apocalypse, she did have some degree of freedom now.

“Actually, I mind.” She dropped her clothes, as abrasive as ever. “But….if you want to keep your back to me so we can talk, I don’t mind that so much.” The fact was that he didn’t have to open the door for her. And the eventual reality that she would have to bed him sooner than later was not far from the forefront of her mind. Saya stepped into the tub, savoring how the warm water felt. She laid back in the tub, tying her pigtails and letting her hair freely float on the water.

Satoshi understood Saya's reservations; even with having been naked in front of him, she still wanted some privacy. As she got into the tub, he decided to try and treat her nice, hoping to have her warm up to him a bit more. "Would you like anything to drink? I can fetch you some coffee, milk or tea while you bathe if you would like." Satoshi offered as he sat on the toilet, back facing the bath and Saya at the moment as he looked up to the roof. After he received her answer, he would continue with a question.

"So....care to share a bit about yourself? How life was before this all happened and where you were before hand?" Satoshi was curious how she had acquired weapons, especially a grenade of all things. Something told him she might have been with a group before....but something must have happened. He hoped he hadn't stepped on a landmine and something awful had happened like her whole group dying. Still...he was curious so he wanted to know more about who she was and had been.

“Tea would be nice…” Saya had to admit. “But it can wait until after the bath. I really want to enjoy this. You have no idea how long it’s been since I’ve had hot water…” She lifted a leg up out of the bath, watching the steam rise from her flesh, water dripping off her skin. A part of her was thrilled about this. Away from her friends, away from her family, Saya could make a name for herself without the Takagi name burdening her. That had to be the best part about everything that had happened in the world. She could only hope that Satoshi hadn’t caught her family name.

“I attended Fujimi Academy….was there when it all started.” Saya started to cup handfuls of water, raising it over her head and allowing it to wash down over her. “Managed to get away with a group of classmates and make it out there for a while….found a few places to stay, but in the end, the same thing always happened. We had to go back out, and try to survive among them.” The pink haired girl was referencing the zombies. “

“Taiei shopping center was where we last were...not far from here. But even that couldn’t last. And when my group was trying to escape, that’s when I became separated. Out of bullets and out of hope. That was when I spotted the lights on here.” Saya explained. “So, that’s pretty much that when it comes down to it.” She picked up a bottle of shampoo, using it to soap herself up and her hair. “So, what about you? What put you up in a place like this?”

Satoshi hadn't seemed to have caught Saya's last name, or if he did he made no note of it. He mentally noted she wanted tea afterwards and he nodded as she talked about her experiences. His back was still turned to her as the water splashed. Despite his rather lewd demand for entrance, he seemed to be a gentleman.

"Fujimi, huh...must have been hard at a school with your fellow students around." Satoshi himself couldn't picture what it would be like if he had been in high school or college when this had all happened. He also couldn't picture having to move from place to place just to try and stay alive. It must have been rough.

"Taiei huh....that seems like it would have been safe enough if it was empty." Satoshi thought aloud as he looked at the ceiling before beginning to answer the question about himself.

"I live in this apartment before this all happened. I was a bit of a survivalist nerd so I had pretty much all I needed when this all started going down. With my supplies, I figured the least I could do is set up shop...give people nice things...pleasurable things to help distract themselves from the horror you know?" Satoshi wondered if his line of reasoning made sense to someone who had gone through so much like Saya.

“Honestly, I barely liked most of my classmates.” Saya was being blunt, but honest. “They were beneath me, in more ways than one. But, the few people I did manage to leave with, I suppose I could call them friends….” She started to rinse her hair and body, falling quiet for a few. Takashi was more than a friend to her, he was her crush. But, he liked Rei. So he didn’t even really think of Saya as an option, even once Rei got a boyfriend.

“Taiei would have been fine, if we would have found it first.” The pink haired girl admitted. “But, there were other survivors there before us. And they had a pretty strict set of rules that we weren’t always aware of until after one was broken. So things were pretty tense.”

As she listened to Satoshi speak, she sighed deeply to herself. ‘Another otaku, huh? What is it with my luck, I just can’t stop drawing these types of people to me…’ Saya thought to herself, listening to the man continue to speak. “I guess your interests really prepared you for the world to turn into a shit hole.” She finished rinsing herself off, finding that the water was beginning to get cold. It was better to get out before she would get pruny, going to stand up.

“Well, I can’t say I’m not thankful for what you have here. Even if allowing me in required me to agree to….less than normal requests.” Saya glanced around for a towel before spotting one, moving to dry her hair in the silence that followed, using the same towel to wrap around her body once she stepped out and dried off.

Satoshi wasn't sure what to think of Saya's judgement of her classmate. He just figured she was smart and decided to leave it at that. She seemed to at least appreciate the group she had been with.

"I see, communication is important in situations like this, so those set of circumstances just make things worse." Satoshi nodded as he stood up, looking at Saya after she wrapped up and gave her a mek smile.

"Well I mean hey....I'm a guy with needs and when a beautiful girl comes by....can you blame me? I'll go make your tea....there are some clothes in one of the bedrooms but I wouldn't recommend getting dressed too much since we still need to seal the deal. " With those words, he left the restroom and moved to the kitchen to begin to prep Saya's tea and his coff.

“Jeeze...got a one track mind, don’t you?” Saya narrowed her eyes as she looked to Satoshi. “How about you get me some tea, and we can figure out exactly what you’re going to offer me in order for me to put out. If you think I’m just gonna screw you and be booted out in the middle of the night, you’ve got another thing coming for you.”

She picked up her meager pile of belongings, heading into the room he nodded to. “We discuss the terms of the deal, and we discuss what I can offer you in return.” She eyed the clothing, picking up a white frilly short sleeved top and black tiered chiffon skirt. It was similar to her designer clothing from the Takagi estate, so she selected it, knowing she looked good in it. Saya polished her glasses, cleaning off the blood, before tying her hair up into her signature pigtails.

It didn’t take her long to find the kitchen area where the tea would be brewing. Saya didn’t bother putting on underwear, knowing that it would be pointless if they were going to have sex. But, she wanted some covering. She had some modesty left, in this broken world. She walked in, golden eyes trained on Satoshi, pulling a chair out from the small kitchenette dining table.

"Most guys do you know? I just don't bother hiding it anymore. Also, despite the fact that sex was my request, I wouldn't just toss you out, you know." Satoshi chided her gently as he moved to prepare the tea and coffee. He set Saya's tea on the kitchen table as he drank his own coffee, letting out a blissful sigh. He was thankful he had found a grocery store nearby and he had managed to loot and preserve most of what as inside, coffee included.

He saw Saya come in and her new outfit and he gave her a smile, "It looks good on you." He took a seat across from her, his red eyes looking into her golden ones as he took a long sip of his coffee, another blissful sigh before speaking.

"So you mentioned terms of the deal. So I'm offering to let you stay here and enjoy the safety and comfort of this apartment with everything in it. What are you going to offer in return?" Satoshi questioned, eager to see her response when she realized he did indeed offer quite abit...this was likely the safest place she had been in awhile.

Saya looked at the mug that contained her coffee. This was something normal, an everyday occurrence. But, with the state of the world outside, it seemed disjointed. She cupped the mug in her hands, enjoying the heat that was radiating from it. It was a rather chilly fall, and she was going to be thankful for such a secure place. No to mention, if there was air conditioning, then there was heat.

She nodded at his compliment, taking a sip of her tea after sniffing it. The pink haired girl was never a coffee fan. She had one sip as a chip from her mother’s cup, and swore to herself that it was the reason she was so short. The bitter taste was a memory now, but one that she hadn’t forgotten. Saya pressed her lips together as Satoshi spoke to her, using her silence to process what he had to say. He was right; this place was a veritable gold mine. Even up here, the moans of the zombies that heard her enter weren’t audible.

“You’re not wrong, this is a pretty sweet setup.” Saya wished she had some cookies to dip in her tea. The kitchen seemed stock as well, so it wouldn’t be a bother to bake some. She always excelled in baking during her home ec classes. Her regular cooking left thing to be desires, but the sheer amount of chemistry involved in baking meant that she could see the value in it to learn it well.
“But...you’re alone. And while you’ve stated that you have helped others in the past, you haven’t allowed them to stay. Why is that?” Saya sipped her tea. “Were they men? Unattractive females? Not willing to put out.” She continued speaking before he could answer.

“I, on the other hand, can recognize what you’ve made here. And I don’t have much to offer you, aside from my body. But...a real pussy is loads better than an onna hole.” She flushed at the filthy words coming from her mouth, remembering the sex toy shop on the bottom floor. “And, let’s say that the world doesn’t fix itself. It’s in human nature, our basest desire, to procreate. So in that event, you have a willing womb.” The tactician had one thing to her advantage, and that was her body.

Satoshi listened to Saya explain herself. He couldn't help but chuckle when she brought up her guesses at why he hadn't let other people stay and she had hit the nail on the head. At first it had been he was too worried to let anyone stay, even one beautiful woman. After that though, it was exactly as she guessed. When she talked about pussy being better than an onahole, he couldn't help but blush but he nodded along in agreement. When she mentioned procreating though and offered her womb, he seemed surprised for a moment. He had't thought much about that, truth be. Now that his mind was on it though, he certainly wouldn't mind it later if things settled down some.

"I see. I think we can reach an agreement then. You stay here and do whatever you'd like. I get to fuck you whenever I feel like it. If I say I want use to start a family, you'll allow me to impregnate you. Sound like a deal? Satoshi asked with a small smile as he raised his mug and took another sip.

"If so...how about we go ahead and seal the deal? I'd like to know we are at least compatible sexually before I agree fully, sound fair?" Satoshi added at the end. After all, if sex between them wasn't any good then why have it? Saya would then lose her only thing to offer.

When Satoshi agreed to her terms, she felt relieved. Sure, there was pressure on her to perform her part of the deal. But, he had seen the advantages to what she was offering. If the undead weren’t beating down the door, there was no way this would have been on the table as an offer for her. Even if he was handsome. But, survival came first. Morals were certainly down low on the list of things she needed to keep up with now.

“A deal is a deal.” Saya did her best to sound neutral, and not too excited or weary of the prospect. “But first, let me finish this tea. It would be a shame to let it get cold. So, where’s a good place to…?” She trailed off with pursed lips. “I’m not ready to do this somewhere perverted, like the first floor shop.” Not that it wasn’t an idea. Just maybe not for their first time. “So, anything you’re into? Sexually?” She was hoping to broach the subject, in order to find out what it would be like.

"Of course, take your time and enjoy it." Satoshi stated as he finished his coffee, moving to put the mug in the sink. When she asked where it would be done, he shrugged. "I figured just here in the kitchen or on the bedroom, I'm fine wherever, really." He stated before turning to look at Saya, his cheeks tinting red slightly as he meekly rubbed he back of his head.

"Well....I like...being the dominant partner. I would like if you cosplay sometimes....doing it rough is also fun and I enjoy using things like leashes and collars..." Satoshi told Saya what made him tick, wondering if she would be able to work with such things.

“How about we make it to a bedroom. And after you figure out if I’m worth the trouble or not, you can give me a tour of the place. Would be nice to figure out my new….home.” She hesitated. It wasn’t as grand as the Takagi estate, but it would have to do. Saya drained her tea, getting up and stepping to put it in the sink later.

‘Oh god….another otaku pervert. I have the worst luck.’ Saya thought to herself, resigned to the fact that she was going to have to cosplay to fulfill her end of the bargain. If only Hirano could see her in these outfits, he would probably go into cardiac arrest. She crossed her arms under her chest, moving to follow him to the bedroom.

“That will be new to me….” Saya didn’t want to reveal that she was a virgin. “But, I can handle it. I just don’t want you to turn out to be some psycho that cuts off my limbs or something.”

"Oh no, why would I do that. That is weird." Satoshi defended himself. He certainly wasn't that much of a weirdo. He knew he was a nerd but he didn't consider himself messed up.

Once Saya put away her mug, he nodded and offered her his hand. "Shall I lead you to the bedroom then?" He offered her with a small smile. He was sure Saya would rather not being doing this, so the least he could do is act a gentleman and try to make this as good for her as possible so she wouldn't hate it and maybe even enjoy it.

Unfortunately, to Saya, she kept the mindset that otaku were deranged people. Even if it wasn’t true, that was what most of the population believed. It didn’t help when the otaku killer was doing his crimes, something that still lingered in the public consciousness. The pink haired girl hoped that she could get to know him and see past his otaku tendencies. After all, they might be the only two people left that weren’t zombies in a few years, if they remained there.

“Well, let’s get to it.” She nodded, going to follow him to the bedroom. A part of her wanted to run out and never look back. But her rational self reminded her that there were plenty of them outside to devour her. Regardless, if her performance wasn’t up to snuff, she would be seeing them sooner than later. So it would be for the best to at least be enthusiastic.

Satoshi nodded and led Saya to the bedroom. It was a king sized bed that seemed very comfy, with some bookshelves lining the wall and a lounge chair in the corner. Satoshi closed the door behind them. Even though they were the only ones here, it still just felt like it was the right thing to do. He cleared his throat as he looked at Saya, his face tinted red.

"Well, I'd like to do it doggy style, if that is alright with you?" He suggested. He wasn't sure if she had any preferences in positions or anything like that, but he figured jumping straight to the main course might be the best bet for his first time and all.

Saya glanced over the room she was lead into, a serious look on her face. Some people might even think that the look was passing for a scowl. Unfortunately, the pink haired girl suffered from a serious case of resting bitch face. She assessed the room, eyes flicking over the sparse library. In their isolation, it would be nice to knock some books off her reading list. After all, fucking could only occupy a person for so long.

"R-right." The golden eyes girl nodded, heart racing. This was it, how she was to loose her innocence. But, she didn't want to seem hesitant about their arrangement. She was wearing no shoes or socks, going to crawl into the middle of the King sized bed. A part of her wondered if she should ask about taking off her clothes, but she chose to leave them on. Like this, she didn't have to look at his face. And perhaps she could pretend it was Takashi.

She flipped her skirt up, revealing her juicy bottom. But, the most revealing part was that her tight slit was already leaking from her excitement. Her tits pressed into the bed, her pussy nice and hairless. "Well....let's do this. And if you want to change it up, don't be afraid to tell me. I mean, I can't read your mind." In time, perhaps she could predict what he would like his partner to do. But for now, it was a waiting game, unsure when he would enter her.

Satoshi nodded his head and got behind Saya. He unzipped his trousers to expose his rather large and erect cock. He gave the rod a few slaps against Saya's firm and bubbly ass. He looked down at her slit and grinned as he began to rub his cock against her lower lips. "I see you are already excited, Saya....are you secretly looking forward to this, maybe?" He teased, his tip rubbing against her clitoris before he pressed his tip against her entrance.

He only gave her a few moments to answer before his cock slammed into her violently, shattering her hymen and claiming her as his. He moaned loudly as he felt his tip pressing up against her cervix, his girth spreading her open.

"Fuck....you were a virgin?" Satoshi asked between moans, gyrating his hips as his cock began to ravish her no longer virgin pussy, his tip prodding at her cervix, trying to gain access to her womb.

Saya could hear the zipper being undone, her heart continuing to race. ‘Jeeze...can he just get it over with already?’ The pink haired girl thought to herself. The quicker her burden of losing her virginity was over, the better. She had no idea that he was just as inexperienced with a partner as she was. But, Saya had seen enough porn to understand what was arousing. As he slapped his cock against her juicy bottom, a flush graced her cheeks as her plump pussy lips quivered in anticipation.

“Ready for you to fill me up already.” The genius school girl did her best to not sound annoyed, but it was dripping in her words. But as soon as he pierced her core with his cock, she jolted, hymen easily popped. The thin membrane stretched, tearing some in the process. A thin trickle of blood ran down her thigh, dripping onto the sheets below as her virginity was no more. She had done her best to burying her face into the pillow to keep from screaming, but the muffled sounds escaped.

“Was….was it that o-o-obvious?” Saya stuttered as the pain and pleasure ripped through him. His girth was intense, a part of her wishing that he had prepped her for this moment. Her natural lubrication just wasn’t enough to accommodate his length easily. She lifted her head up, taking the pillow into her mouth and biting down to stifle her moans of ecstasy.

Back
Top Bottom