Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Apocalypse - HSOTD (Potter x Poppy)

"Yeah....I felt your hymen pop and you are just so tight..." Satoshi moaned as he started to gyrate his hips, his cock slamming in and out of her like a piston. By now, his tip had penetrated her cervix and his cock was starting to enter her womb. On top of that,he moved one hand down to her clitoris and began to rapidly rub and tug on her sensitive bud. He didn't seem to enjoy her dampening her moans though.

He reached down and grabbed her long and flowing pink locks, tugging her head up roughly, using it almost like a leash to push himself deeper into her cunt and womb as he tugged roughly on her clitoris.

"Oh no you don't....I want to hear you like the little slut you are.....losing your virginity and already moaning must mean you are pretty slutty deep down..." Satoshi teased as he nibbled on her earlobe and fucked her roughly like a bitch in heat.

When his hand moved to stimulate her clit, she tensed, her innermost walls tightening in response. She had never imagined having a dick so deep inside of her, feeling her cervix stretching to accommodate him. It was absolute agony and ecstasy, tears beginning to stream down her face as she felt his tip invade her womb.

Saya’s head popped up in response to having her hair pulled, her cries now filling the room. Tears were streaming down her face, in a mix of pain and pleasure, happy that she was facing away from him. Certainly, his cock was big. But she had thought that her body would accommodate him better. It seemed that she would have to take his cock frequently in order to mold her into the perfect little fuck toy.

“You’re gonna...nnnggghhh!” Saya found it hard to form sentences, sounding like a bitch in heat. There was something about the rough way that he was treating her clit that was causing her to go wild, the delicate nub getting hard in response. The little pink haired girl was turning out to be quite the masochist.

“You’re too b-big!” Saya stammered, trying to pull herself off his cock. “G-g-gonna break meeeeeee…” Her voice dissolved into moans of pleasure and pain, her body adoring the rough way how she was being handled. “Take it out take it out take it out!!” She knew that he hadn’t reached the base of his cock yet, and was afraid what would happen when he did.

"Sorry....but I'm staying in until I'm satisfied...unless you'd rather I throw you at the door?" Satoshi laughed, knowing that she didn't have a choice and also knowing that she was rather enjoying this all, despite her vocal protest. After all, with all of her moans and the way her pussy clamped down on his cock, there was no way she wasn't loving it. He now fully sheath his cock inside her, his girth spreading her open and his cock defiling the deepest part of her, much of his cock nestled in her womb now.

"How is it....to be a woman...a rather slutty one at that, your pussy is gripping me so tight." He laughed as he let go of her hair, expecting her to keep her head up now as his hand traveled down her back to her ass, giving her rear a hard spank as he rubbed and tugged on her clitoris even harder now in an attempt to flood the pink haired girl with pleasure.

Saya grit her teeth, and did her best to stomach what was happening to her. After all, she wasn’t in any position to argue. This was her best chance of survival. And, she had put her body on the line as collateral. It was time for her to pay up. The pink girl was spread open, Satoshi having complete access to her slutty holes.

“It’s...it’s…” The amber eyed girl felt her brain turning to mush as she felt so aroused. An orgasm was building inside of her. “Harder….harder….fuck me harder….I need….I….” She squeezed her eyes tightly shut before yelling the next part quickly. “Treat Takagi Saya, the girl genius, like a filthy fuck toy so she can cum!!” It was totally humiliating, but arousing at the same time. “It feels so good to take your cock, Satoshi!”

Satoshi laughed as Saya finally submitted like the little whore she was. His cock pounded even harder and faster into her now. Her stomach bulged slightly where his cock was inside her womb. He spanked her ass harder before he started to push a finger into her tight asshole. He continued to rub her clitoris as well as he was now fucking both her holes, her pussy with his cock and her ass with his finger.

"That's right, Saya! You are nothing but a whore! Tell me how much you love my cock buried inside you!" Another tug on the clitoris as he fucked her like a bitch in heat, with his each thrust, his hips with slap against her bubbly ass, making it jiggle as he took his pleasure from her, already a pressure inside his cock was starting to build up.

Saya squirmed as she was fingered in her ass, something that was certainly a new sensation for her. But his cock crammed into her womb was driving her crazy. In that moment, as long as she continued to get his delicious cock, she would have endured losing her anal virginity right then and there. A part of her mind knew that there was no denying that in time, even her ass would be taken by the man who was to be her savior in the end.

The way how he pinched and pulled her clit was amazing, adoring the pain and pleasure that it brought her. And how he spoke to her, wanting to well bred girl to be humiliated. She flashed a grin, one fang visible as she took the fucking he was giving her. “Fuck this slut’s pussy, make it yours! I’ll never want another cock other than yours! Fill me up with your cum over and over again!” She was certain that thanks to her performance, she wouldn’t be kicked out onto the zombie filled streets.

Back
Top Bottom