Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shibuya Maid Services (Ruphhausin x Poppy) *HIATUS*

Poppy

Star
Himeko Watanabe was your average 20-something girl attempting to make it in Tokyo. She had worked several part time jobs in the past, many at the same time, just trying to make ends meet. It wasn’t until she was out one evening in Shibuya that she met a recruitment agent for her newest job. It was an agency that offered maids for housekeeping and other “menial tasks”, according to the information pamphlet. The recruitment agent approached her group of friends, who were tipsy, with the promise of making enough in one week that they would do in a month at their current job.

Needless to say, this sort of offer was too attractive for Himeko to pass up. She had heard of these types of jobs before, and wasn’t afraid to do whatever it took to make the money. Luckily for her, the only attachment to this world that the buxom girl had was her boyfriend, who she shared an apartment with. Her own family had disowned her when she chose to leave the country side and move to the city. They had only been her foster family, as she had spent her life as an orphan. So she wasn’t too torn up over their attitude, only having thought of them to be a temporary family from the beginning.

Luckily for her, the job even entailed paid training. Her first and only client of the night was someone who the company considered to be a frequent customer. Himeko had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, where she was also informed of everything the job could entail. A part of her felt a bit reserved when it came to the sexual acts, but there was no turning back now. She had already left her two part time jobs. She mostly fretted over her boyfriend finding out, silently vowing never to tell him.

Her uniform was similar to a traditional french maid outfit, complete with white thigh high stockings and black high heels. Her auburn hair was pulled up into pigtails, giving her an innocent look. She wore a white pea coat trimmed with matching fur, the length brushing to tops of her thighs. It was a chilly night, so she didn’t look out of place one bit. She carried with her a business card that had the address of her destination on it. It was a neighborhood far enough away from her apartment that she had to take a train ride to get there, and then a taxi. As she rode on the train, her heart raced, wondering what would happen if anyone knew about the skimpy clothing she wore underneath her coat. Himeko was fairly certain that the taxi driver got a good flash of her white panties as she got into the car, as he didn’t stop looking back to her during the entire quiet ride to the house.

Himeko tipped the driver in addition to the fare, stepping out of the taxi and looking to the house with a mix of intimidation and trepidation. If she didn’t do exactly as advertised, she doubted that her employment with her maid company would last. She vowed right then and there, as she rang the doorbell, to represent the company the best way she knew how to.

RE: Shibuya Maid Services (Ruphhausin x Poppy)

The man that opened the door did so slowly, and he was just as slow in looking her up and down. His intense green eyes looked her over well, and he took in how she had dressed so well to what he had asked the agency for. He could see from how young she was that she couldn't have been too much into her 20s, and that meant that he would get to be very pleased with how she did was she was told to do. He gestured for her to enter, not letting her speak as he knew who she was and why she was there.

He himself was older, around mid 30s in his appearance with dark brown hair and eyes that could go from brown to hazel in a heartbeat. He closed the door, careful as he locked it so that they were perfectly secure in his home. He was dressed in a nice pair of tailored jeans with a polo style shirt that was a nice shade of green, and he moved to lead her into the kitchen where he wanted her to start. As he spoke to her, he addressed her directly as he knew her name already.

"Himeko, I want you do get the kitchen done first before anything else. I don't know if you are used to anything as far as supervision, but until I am satisfied with your work I will be watching as you are working."

He was that point between lithe and muscular, the look of an track athlete or martial arts practitioner. He directed her to the dishes first, wanting to see if she even knew how to use a dishwasher as well as everything else that were in his well stocked kitchen. He leaned against the entry of the kitchen, watching her after she would get to look at the condition. It wasn't horribly dirty, nor were there a lot of dishes. Rather, he wanted to see how she did with a normal amount of work produced by a man who lived alone. If she had questions, he knew she knew she was allowed to ask those that had to do with her job.

Himeko had to admit to herself that the man who answered the door was very handsome. Perhaps even better looking than her boyfriend. Shintaro, her boyfriend, was a studious type, with pale skin and a lanky body. He couldn’t compare to the man behind the door one bit. She suppressed a flush, going to step into the apartment, not wanting any neighbors to spot her and force her customer to answer any awkward questions.

“Can I leave my coat here?” She asked of him, moving to take it off and place it on the hangers that were by the door. That revealed her uniform to him, and how it clung to her body. A part of Himeko felt awkward not taking off her shoes inside the house, but knew that the high heels she wore helped to heighten the appeal.

She followed him into his home, glancing around. It certainly was nicely decorated, and in the more expensive part of town. Himeko wanted to make small talk, to try to get comfortable, but knew she had a job to do. She listened to what tasks she was expected to perform, nodding to confirm that she understood. Honestly, the place looked to be in good order already. But considering that he was a repeat customer, it was little to no shock that the place could be so clean. After all, according to her supervisor, sometimes he took maid appointments multiple times in one week.

“Of course! I’ll be happy to knock these dishes out of the way, and then I can move to the next task.” The bubbly auburn haired girl was happy to set to the task of washing dishes, humming happily as she did so. She didn’t mind the owner of the house watching her perform her duties, knowing that she was being evaluated.

He waited till she had finished with the kitchen, telling her to get the kitchen table last. He told her where to put the dishes, loving watching her bend over to put the pots where they belonged. He smiled, very pleased indeed, and deciding that things were going to really get started as soon as possible. He watched her, waiting for the moment she was stretching to reach across the table to get all of it cleaned off. When she did, he moved behind her, gripping her hips and pressing his crotch against her pussy through her panties.

"Now, let's leave the other rooms and the laundry alone for the time being, Himeko. We need to move on to more.. intense.. cores for you."

He started to grind against her, letting her feel how large he was against her. He leaned forward, wanting her to hear everything he said as he did so. He moved his hands on her hips, kneading and fondling her at the same time as he told her more.

"I am very certain you were told how.. intensely.. I like to make a maid work, Himeko.. and how I leave nothing unattended to.."

Himeko performed every task that was requested of her, humming happily as she did so. Honestly, this was a pretty good job so far. She knew that there was always a risk of sexual services being requested. Sometimes, a girl could be hired for a regular cleaning job and be informed by the client that they had opted for extra “services”. There were a few different tiers that could be different. If it was the 1st level, it would be cuddling and kissing, maybe some heavy petting outside of the clothing. 2nd level involved french kissing and underneath the clothing stimulation, but unable to bring to orgasm. 3rd level was oral sex until orgasm & duties completed in the nude. 4th level was a blow job, vaginal or anal sex. With protection.

5th level, something only available to established and valued customers, was anything goes. No matter how outlandish the request, the maids of Shibuya Maid Services were expected to complete the task. And no protection was to be used, either. For a very steep yearly fee, the customer could also choose to impregnate the maid that was called upon for his appointment. That was referred to as the Platinum level. Himko had agreed to be a maid for every option available, wanting to make good money. And if she got pregnant, she could always blame her boyfriend.

As he moved behind of her to press his crotch into her panty clad mount, an electric shock went through her body. Even if she had only ever been with her boyfriend, she wanted more than just the boring vanilla sex she had with him. That was one of the perks of this job; eventually there would be someone who would provide her with something she had never had before. The auburn haired girl gasped in surprise, but willingly pressed her mound against his crotch. She had been informed before her appointment that he had the Platinum level. So anything that was requested of her had to be accomplished with a smile.

Himeko did her best to pay attention to his words, but it had just been so long since she had any action. As much as she adored her boyfriend, he was a prude. He had even wanted to wait until marriage. Fortunately, moving in together was the catalyst for them to have sex. She moaned, echoing throughout the dining room area.

“Yes, Sir.” The maids were all trained to use the terms sir and master interchangeably, in order to show respect. They were not to use the client’s name unless they were allowed to. “I was informed that you are a Platinum level member, and you are used for most of the new girls’ first night.” She bit her lower lip to stifle another moan, in order to hear him clearly. But the wetness that was growing was staining her panties, transferring the wetness to his groin.

he chuckled, pleased that she had been properly informed of what he expected. His then moved his one hand to her panties, getting them aside immediately. He was unzipping his pants, his tone very intense as he told her precisely what he expected to happen the rest of the time he had paid a very good amount for where she was concerned.

"Yes, especially for girls that perhaps need a bit more.. excitement.. than what they are getting from the men in their lives."

He then suddenly pushed his hard cock into Himeko's very tight pussy, not ramming into her yet but steadily making her take all of his cock with the one penetration. He moved his hands on her body, grinding into and against her clit and labia with the panties to the side and his cock to the hilt inside of her sex. He was soon molesting her lovely breasts, leaning in to explain more to her about things.

"I have intense plans for you while you are in my home, and I sense you need something quite.. adventurous.. in the way of pleasure... I intend that.. in every room of my house..."

He then started to move, almost pulling out only to thrust hard all the way back inside her each time. He wanted her feeling all that he was doing, his hands kneading her breasts more through her uniform. He flicked her ear with his tongue, his next words very dominant and direct.

"With the exception of your shoes, stockings, panties, and hat.. you are not going to be needing your uniform for a while..."

Himeko flushed as he made mention of girl with boring girl friends. How much of her profile was available to the clients? Did he know about her lackluster relationship with Shintaro? There wasn’t much time to dwell on such thoughts as she was pierced with his cock. A soft moan escaped her lips, as she hadn’t been quite prepared. But, there was nothing she could do besides take it and be enthusiastic if she wanted to keep her job.

As she was facing away from him, her delicate hands gripped the edge of the table she had been bent over, doing her best to take every inch he offered her. He was so much bigger than her boyfriend. She softly moaned as inch by inch entered her, rolling her neck and reveling in the sensations. When his hands found her bountiful breasts and started to pinch and tease her, it was almost too much.

“O-of course.” Himeko swallowed hard as he continued to fill her, sighing in relief by the time his balls bumped against her plump ass, fully inside of her. “The maids a-at Shibuya….oh god..” She was unable to finish her sentence, wanting him to know that she was willing to comply with all of his wishes. But it felt so good, it was tough to form complete sentences.

As his hot breath washed over her ears, she flushed deeper, the crimson shade spreading across her chest. “I can...alter my uniform….when ever you liked.” A part of her hoped it would be soon. Her uniform had to be dry cleaned, and it would be humiliating to go to the shop with any cumstains on the uniform. But, the chances of such happening sooner rather than later were very high.

"Then take off everything except what I told you to, Himeko.. Now!"

He started to thrust into her, yanking her back to make her feel his huge cock as deep as he pleased. He wanted her to understand fully that he was taking full advantage of every aspect of the "service contract" he had as a Platinum Member, though he had yet to decide about getting her pregnant just yet. He made her arch her back a bit, and he was thrusting a bit more roughly as he continued to speak to her about the day.

"I made certain to have you for an extended period of time this first day.. because I have a lot of juice in my balls... and it is all yours today.. wherever I want each load to go..."

He yanked her a bit by his grip on her bountiful breasts, making her arch just enough so that the angle was hitting deep inside of her and moving against her as he wanted. He was very able to get her sweet spots, especially her g-spot as well as making the head move against her cervix as he desired.

As the man ordered her to strip, she did her best to comply. But it was just so difficult with his cock buried so deep inside of her. Himeko hadn’t realized just how aroused she was, and in need of taking such a thick dick. Her lewd moans filled the room as she did her best to slip out of the uniform, pulling it over her head. With shaking hands, she reached behind her back to undo her bra as her huge breasts spilled out. In the entire maid service, she was now the largest breasted woman.

“So...so good….” Himeko mumbled through her moans as she looked down, breasts bouncing wildly. Her belly was slightly swollen, due to the girth of the cock that was currently inside of her. Never before in her life had she been so full. Her back arched accordingly as she had been pulled away from the table, both hands going down to her abused slit to spread herself even further to try to accommodate him better.

“P-please use this maid…” The girl found it hard to form complete sentences, mind too distracted by the extreme pleasure as her tight cunt was forced to contort around the invading member. “...to fully r-relieve….yourself!” There was a large mirror in this dining room area, and she could see her reflection as the huge cock pounded into her tight pussy.

He smiled at her statement, disconnected as the words were. He started to use her, yanking her back to him as he started to really slam fuck her tight pussy. He was speeding up, groaning a bit as he felt her tight pussy stretch around him. As he did that, he leaned to her ear and told her so much that he wanted her to know, something that he had made very certain with her employers would happen depending on her performance that day.

"If Himeko pleases this Master, he is going to make her his regular maid.. on call at all hours of the day and night. If she does a real good job both around his house and in draining his balls, he is going to make certain she gets a bonus..."

He forced her to feel him as deep as possible, loving how her passage was contorting around his cock. He felt her cervix against the head of his manhood, but also felt as her g-spot was rubbing against his shaft as well.

The auburn haired maid cried out in pleasure, a very vocal lover, as her customer continued to use and abuse her. But this was fine by the girl. She was so tired of the same, boring vanilla sex with Shintaro. This was what her body had been craving. To be nothing more than a tool for someone’s pleasure. That was where she could find her greatest enjoyment in life.

“Himeko….will be...the very best!” She reassured him through gasping breaths, her head dizzy with the pleasure she was feeling. His cock swelling inside of her, reaching new depths that she had never felt before was sensational. As the tip nudged against her cervix, the girth stimulating her gspot, she was completely overwhelmed.

“I’m...cumming!” The new maid cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. The cock inside of her filled her tight pussy up so much that it caused her to squirt her juices out of her very wet pussy. The splattered onto his hardwood floor, glistening in the dull light. If he continued to fuck her in such a manner, Himeko would be his devoted servant, any time of the week.

"Actually.. as the customer is always right... Master Beaux will be the judge of if Himeko is the best...."

He started to pound into her even more, the feeling of her juices squirting out of her pussy around his cock very encouraging. He pulled her away from the table, taking advantage of her flexibility to turn her around and forcing her to rotate around on his cock. Once she was facing him, sitting on the edge of the table he moved his mouth to kissing her wantonly. He started ramming into her harder still, having gotten her legs up on his arms and her knees bent at his elbows so she was held wide open. He was slam fucking her pussy all the more, yanking her by his grip on her hips so she was force to take him deeper still into her vaginal canal. He deliberately made her feel him more against her g-spot and cervix still.

"Cum again right now, Himeko.. and beg for what you need. Master knows you are on the job.. but we both know you need and want more..."

When Beaux rotated her on his cock, she felt like passing out from the extreme pleasure. Everything that he was doing to her simply felt like the best. Her lewd moans were certainly encouraging, wanting to push him over the edge. Himeko did her best to be as tight as possible on the thick rod ramming into her, barely registering when her bottom was on the table. Her legs were spread wide thanks to him, an erotic sight for him to behold.

The kissing was just as passionate as his fucking. Rarely did her boyfriend allow her to french kiss, instead preferring chaste kisses on the cheek. Himeko pulled back, a thin string of saliva connecting the two as her tongue hung out of her mouth. She looked to her customer with lust filled eyes, tits bouncing as he continued to thrust into her body.

“Himeko….wants Master’s cum i-i-inside of….” The auburn haired girl couldn’t finish that thought process. “Fuck me Master! Fill me up!” She shut her eyes tight as she said such lewd words, her body shaking as she came yet again on Beaux’s cock.

"Master intends to, Himeko. Before he is done with you.. before you can even think of going home.. Master is going to fill your every orifice at least twice.."

His voice calm and intense at the same time, Beaux started to grudge fuck her quim, making her feel as if he was going to try splitting her in half with his cock. He lowered his mouth to her tits, sucking on them and masaging at the same time. With her knees bent at his elbows to hold her thighs wide open, he was mercilessly spearing into her pussy over and over again. He wasn't kidding, as he wasn't going to let her leave til he used all of her body to drain his balls. He then smiled wickedly, suddenly pulling out.

"First, Himeko earns him filling her quim..."

He forced her thighs open again, starting to eat her pussy out.

The authoritative words of her first customer sent a shiver down the maid’s spine. Was this really what he wanted of her? To fill her again and again with his cum? There was something about the prospect that was thrilling to her, and she certainly hoped that he would keep his promise to her.

Everything that was being done to her put her in a new world of pleasure. His huge cock felt as if it would split her open, reaching depths that had never been explored by her boyfriend. A part of her wanted to beg him to stop and go gentler. But the base animal need inside of her wanted this. To be addicted to his cock, and fucked like this until kingdom come. Or in the much more likely case, until she would cum again and again.

“P-please use this m-m-maid….” Himeko sighed in contentment as he kept thrusting inside of her. But when he pulled himself out of her, there was confusion plain as day on her face. Had she displeased him? Her voice started to whine, but dissolved into a moan when he began to lick her wet folds. Her back arched on the table, doing her best to push her mound to his mouth. One of her hands went to hold onto his hair while the other groped her breast.

“So...so good!” The auburn haired girl panted. Shintaro had never done this before, claiming it to be “unclean”.

Beaux soon was groping her other breast, kneading and squeezing it as tightly as he pleased. He was eating Himeko out well, his eyes looking up at her as he spoke in between long bouts of nibbling and licking on her clit and labia. His tone was commanding, and he made some things very clear to her about the more unwritten rules that Platinum members got to enjoy.

"Master decides many things.. especially what the maid wears.. and when and if she gets to go home."

He then started probing her pulsing and twitching quim with his tongue, not letting her know when she was going to get to leave his house. His one hand was firm on her thigh, his mouth continuing to push her harder to her next orgasm.

Himeko felt like her mind was melting as Beaux pleasured her with so much skill. Her hands gripped onto the table, feeling the need to hold on for dear life. She could hear him inform her that she was to wear or not wear anything that he pleased. And then, there was no telling what time she would be permitted to return home. The words he spoke thrilled her, and she could only hope that he was telling the truth.

“Your maid only….wishes to stay here…” The auburn haired girl grunted, her orgasm so close. “And….be of use to you, Master.” She moaned, the erotic noise echoing in the room and combining with the lewd slurping and licking coming from the man between her thighs.
“Master! I’m...I’m…” Himeko was doing her best to warn him of her impending orgasm, but it was too late. She came hard enough to squirt once again, filling his mouth with her sweet nectar. Her body convulsed, her insides twitching and clamping down on his tongue. It was obvious that this was precisely what her body needed.

He smiled as he lapped up the sweet pussy nectar that came out of her, pleased and as he moved her. He still had his mouth on her pussy, but he soon had her head over the side of the table. He pushed his still hard cock into her mouth and throat, intent on her sucking him as he continued to eat her out.

"Himeko will suck Master as he wants from her. She will not refuse him, ever."

He knew that was a statement of the obvious, but rather he was setting the tone of how intense he was going to be with her for the rest of the day and night. It was still mid morning, and there was so much more he intended to do to her. He pushed with his pelvis, forcing her to take him balls deep into her mouth and throat.

Himeko didn’t fight back as he re positioned her, his cock wet with their combined juices in her face. She glanced up to him a she informed her that she was to never refuse him, his cock so swollen and hard. It needed her soft, warm mouth to help with his release.

“Himeko will be the best maid you’ve ever had!” The auburn haired girl was dedicated to the task, relaxing her throat as his engorged member invaded her mouth. She did her best to accommodate the thickness, but she had never sucked on anything so big in her life. But she did her best to think of how she sucked on popsicles and lollipops, and got to work. The only cock she had ever had before his paled in comparison.

Beaux took his time, eating out Himeko while pleased with her oral ministrations to his cock. He groaned in pleasure against her pussy, his tone very approving as he spoke to her once more. He knew she needed some praise, and his words were both flattering and honest as he told her about what she was doing.

"Master is pleased at how Himeko is sucking and working on his cock. Whatever experience she has, she can handle things better than she thinks. This is good, seeing as he expects her to have trouble walking when he is finished with her..."

He returned his mouth to her pussy, probing her with his tongue as deeply as he could. He flicked at her g-spot, intending for her to be beyond stimulated.

Himeko heard the praise that she was earning from the man, and felt quite pleased with herself. She had imagined that due to his loyalty to the maid service, he had been serviced by any of the girls who ever worked there. And if there was one thing that she wanted to be remembered fondly for by any customers, it was going to be her dedication. She might not be the most talented at the agency, but she was going to give every customer her all, until she was certain they were thoroughly and completely pleased.

She doubled her efforts to have him cum inside of her mouth, but it was just so difficult to focus on as he continued to eat her out. The auburn haired girl did her best to focus on the task in her mouth, but it was so hard. In no time at all, Beaux had her moaning and whimpering as she came yet again. This time, she didn’t squirt, but her pussy did release a fresh flood of her sweet nectar. As the aftershocks of her orgasm coursed through her body, she did her best to deepthroat his huge cock, focusing all of her effort and energy on him.

“Please Master…” She came up for air for a few moments before going to cram the length back into her throat, doing her best not to gag. Himeko came up again. “Use this slutty maid’s mouth to collect all of your cum!” The earnest girl set back to her task, tits swinging from her efforts.

"Master has every intention of cumming down slave Himeko's throat.. but he has cum for all of her holes..."

Gripping her hair, he started to really have her mouth and throat, thrusting and throat and face fucking her like he did her pussy and would her ass soon enough. He held onto her hair, his mouth only on her pussy as he moved her head just enough while thrusting with his hips. He made his balls slap against the maid's face, intent on his work on her. He groaned a bit against her labia, soon slamming into her face and throat and giving her a load down her lovely throat.

"Swallow every drop like a good girl, and Master will focus on Himeko's long neglected ass. He saw pictures of her, and he has fully intended on getting his maid's ass properly trained for his cock."

As he fucked her tight throat with precision and dedication, all Himeko could do was focus on keeping her throat open. Failing now was not an option. She reminded herself that the customer always came first with Shibuya Maid Services. And it seemed that he would be soon cumming in her maw. The auburn haired girl was certain to produce plenty of saliva to help him, drool falling out onto her body.

When his load shot into her abused mouth, Himeko did her best to swallow it all down, but there was just so much. Plenty of his potent seed dripped out of her mouth, wasted on the floor. Her cheeks flushed crimson with shame, hoping that this would not reflect poorly on her.

“Your slave Himeko…..made such a m-mess…” She shivered from the intense pleasure of being trained by such a strong and virile man. “Please forgive me and allow this undeserving maid to clean the mess that was made.” She heard him make mention of her ass, a feeling of dread growing in the pit of her stomach. The petite Japanese girl was an anal virgin.

Beaux smiled, nodding in agreement both with Himeko's statement as well as her reluctance about him taking her anal virginity. He moved her to her knees, just to the side of the mess.

"Yes.. slave Himeko will clean it up, but the route to forgiveness for her goes through her tight virgin ass."

He smiled wickedly and intensely, tilting his head at her whether she looked up at him or not. He then continued, looked down at the petite Japanese girl with the lovely eyes and auburn hair. His words that he spoke next were decisive and direct, as well as dominant.

"Master made certain that slave Himeko was a complete anal virgin, because he intends to spend a good bit of time breaking in and training her tight ass. Now.. clean up the mess you made."

Himeko got to her knees beside of the mess she made on the hardwood floor, a feeling of impending doom growing inside of her. Beaux’s cock was massive, and she doubted that her virgin ass could accommodate such girth. But, she had no choice. If she wished to remain with Shibuya Maid Services, she needed to glean a spotless report from Beaux. So with a deep breath she spoke her next words, silently hoping that he would go easy on her.

When he tilted her chin up, she looked to him, not wanting him to know just how nervous she was. She nodded, her pigtails bobbing from the force of the effort, before going to lower her face to the mess that she made. Himeko re-positioned herself so that her ass was in the air as she set to the task, using her tongue to drag across the floor in order to make it spot less.

Her tits swung as she set to the task deliberately slow, taking long strokes and gathering all of the delicious liquid in her mouth, swallowing it all down. She looked up to her Master, the man who would be training her ass and body to be to his specifications, wanting to be certain that she was impressing him.

“Master Beaux...you Maid eagerly waits for you to train her virgin ass just the way you like it.” She spoke in a low, husky voice before continuing her task.

Back
Top Bottom