Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shibuya Maid Services (Ruphhausin x Poppy) *HIATUS*

RE: Shibuya Maid Services (Ruphhausin x Poppy)

"slave maid himeko has done a good job so far, so to start with Master is going to start with a bit of the training first...."

As he rammed his cock back inside of her tight pussy, he pushed a anal plug slowly into her tight ass. As he was slamming into her quim, he worked the plug a bit inside of her with each thrust, soon pushing it all in. It was about half the length and girth both of his cock, wanting her a little warmed up first. He knew his thrusts would cause the plug to move in her ass, and he held her in place enough so that she had to keep cleaning up her mess.

"Tell Master how grateful you are that he told your supervisors at Shibuya that he would take it upon himself personally to thoroughly break you in over the next few days..."

As he took her cunt, she felt the plug being pushed into her tight asshole. Himeko’s puckered hole was attempting to resist the plug, but in no time at all it was inside of her. The feeling of both holes being filled was incredible to the young maid, but she did her best to endure it. Certainly a little lube would have gone a long way. But it was at her Master’s discretion if she deserved it or not.

Himeko did her best to focus on cleaning up the mess she had created. But everything happening to her was just too intense. She orgasmed yet again, not having a clear enough mind to announce it to Beaux. Her poor little asshole clenched the toy tightly as her girl juices dripped down the powerful cock inside of her that was certain to impregnate her once he creamed inside of her.

She made certain to suck down all of the mess on the floor as her face was held level to it. Her long tongue lapped it up like a dog, moaning the entire time as she was fucked mercilessly by her Master.

“Thank you Master Beaux...for training this whore’s virgin asshole.” Himeko managed to speak through her moaning, having heard him reference keeping her there for days. Shintaro would certainly notice her missing for such a long period of time, her heart pounding. But she had no choice. Her body belonged to Beaux until she was released from his service.

“Please train my ass to be the best at Shibuya….I want to be the top requested anal maid!” She confessed, a flush across her chubby cheeks.

"himeko is already earning praise for how she is handling things, and has earned a bit of comfort as well."

Beaux was very pleased, having wanted to break in a tight Japanese girl"S ass for some time. He was continuing to pound her tight pussy, pulling the plug out and getting a larger one. This one he had coated with lube, the cap that had been over it holding more than enough water-soluble lube that he got her anus well prepared. He pushed the second plug into her ass, feeling it stretch her a bit wider open there. Ad the same time, he had his hand on her upper shoulder to steady her as he wiggled it in her ass a bit. It was so tight it barely moved, but he then left it all the way in as his hands moved and gripped her tits tightly. As he squeezed and kneaded them a bit tightly, he yanked her back against him as hard as he was pounding into her.

"One of the reasons why Shibuya let me have you for your first job is that very reason, because they know I have every intention of using my huge cock to stretch you open in every orifice as much as I think you need. Beg Master to give it to you no matter how hard or rough he wants you to have it... because slave knows she wants him to."

Himeko wondered what sort of relief was promised for her as his cock continued to assault her pussy. She had no idea that the plug would be pulled from her, asshole having been greedily sucking in the sex toy. The auburn haired woman gasped in pain, feeling like her brain was short circuiting as Beaux had the pleasure of examining her tight ring before plunging another toy in. While some woman who would be experienced at anal would be gaping, her hole was still virginal tight, a bit of lube leaking out and glistening on her alabaster skin.

As the well lubed larger plug entered her hole, she was fairly certain that her heart stopped. The pain was incredible, but somehow, it felt so good. The cock sliding in and out of her drenched cunt certainly helped to cut the pain, along with her Master now toying with her delicious tits. She gasped, finding it hard to breathe as she did her best to relax her ass and take the larger plug size like a champion. After all, it was still nothing in comparison to Beaux’s cock.

She sank against his chest, listening to him speak of how he was planning to break in every one of her holes with his huge cock. Himeko had no idea how it would be possible for her ass to accommodate such a length, her tight ring going numb thanks to the extraordinary pain it was in. The Japanese girl did her best to focus, wanting to please him in every way possible. Not only with her body, but with her willingness to be controlled by him.

“You slave maid is….” Himeko gasped as she felt an orgasm approaching, trying to focus on replying to Beaux. “Your slutty slave maid wants you to keep her here until every hole is full of your cum, and my holes are gaping from your huge cock! Your maid wants everything Master will give her!” She squeezed her eyes tight, cheeks cherry red from embarrassment.

"Good. sluttly slave maid himeko is a very good girl.. and she knows now she is ready for everything Master will give her now.. especially her ass..."

He started to really grudge fuck her tight Japanese pussy, forcing her to bounce up and down on his cock as he did so. She had cleaned up the mess, and now he was taking more control from her. He wanted her to realize that, if he so desired, she would never leave his house again unless he was with her. He started to thrust all the harder, making her take him deeper up inside of her tight quim. As he did so, he spoke to her, his tone very certain and dictating to her more of his desires.

"The Service told me your sizes, and dressing like a maid isn't the only outfit Master wants you in. slave will still do her duties, but Master intends much more... "

He had yet to tell her he expected her to break it off with her boyfriend, but he knew that when he did, she would have no problem with that at all. He was breaking her in for very intensive service, the kind that would involve her spending weeks at a time in his presence.

"Now.. cum and beg Master to stretch open your ass as he fucks it! Tell him how much you need him having your ass as he pleases!"

“Himeko is….” She gasped as he fucked her tight little pussy harder, forcing the plug to drive deeper inside of her. Both of her holes were getting stretched, her ass being prepared to take her master’s large cock. A part of her wondered if she could really fit all of him inside of her tight ass, but she knew that there was no choice but to submit to her master’s whims.

“...Himeko is Master’s slut! Any hole you wish to fuck, I’m happy to provide!” She smiled, looking at her lewd position in the mirror. Her large tits were bouncing around, quite the show for Beau. Himeko could hear him mention that he wanted her to wear other outfits, having no problem doing so if it would be the thing that would please him the most. Her only goal in life right now was to pleasure him and be nothing more than a cum receptacle for her paying customer.

The auburn haired girl could feel her orgasm being so close as he ordered her to cum. One of her hands wandered down to her clit, knowing that a well timed pinch was typically the thing that sent her over the edge without fail. She came hard, her juices splashing down as she pinched and twisted her poor clit. As she came, she happily spoke to her Master.

“Himeko wants Master to make her asshole his! Fill me up with your cum and make it so your cock in my ass is the only thing I can think of all day!” She cheerfully asked of him, her body still shaking from her release as her inner folds twitched about his member.

Smiling, Beaux felt Himeko cum hard around him. As she drenched him, he chuckled at how easily she was getting into what he was doing to her. It was satisfying, as she needed to feel owned and made into a proper servant. He pulled his cock out of her still twitching pussy, pulling the anal plug out of her ass with a pop sound. He placed it on the floor, adjusting his legs as they pinned hers down again, moving the head of his cock to her anus. He gripped her, one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder, and he pushed so that the plum head of his weapon stretched her anus wide open. He groaned aloud, her tightness so exquisite and expected at the same time.

"Yes.. Master's tight Japanese slut needs to be a slave to his cock in her ass... maid himeko will tell Master how much she wants it to feel good and hurt at the same time."

He sensed she wanted to say things like that, and as he started pushing more of his cock into her tight ass he expected her to be honest. She had been so far, and he knew she wanted even more what he was ready to do to and with her.

It was a good thing that the man who was taking her anal virginity thought ahead to pin her legs down. Because just fitting the tip of his enormous cock inside of her felt like agony. The plug wasn’t able to prepare her for the heat of his cock, and the intense sense of fullness. She squirmed and tried to get away, unable to stop tears from rolling down her face due to the pain. But Himeko knew it was important to represent the company in the best possible light. And fighting what was happening to her wasn’t a good representation of how a maid in Shibuya Services should operate.

“Please please please…” She gasped, unable to stop the tears as she tried to keep from tightening up her ass and fighting him too much. “It hurts too much, I can’t handle it all…” Himeko knew better than to tell him to stop, deep down wanting to become skilled at taking a cock of any size in any one of her holes. This training was necessary if she were to become the top maid at her job.

“Himeko….” The auburn haired girl was trying to focus on the pleasure more than the pain, but her voice broke as she sobbed, burying her face in her arms that were folded on the ground. “...Himeko needs to be fucked and trained…” She couldn’t stop the sobbing from the pain, wondering when he would be fully sheathed inside of her. “...please train this unworthy maid’s ass and fill Himeko up with all of your cum!”

Beaux smiled, pushing more of his cock into her tight ass. He soon was halfway inside, grinding and wiggling what was in there. He spanked her breasts, kneading them more as he leaned forward. Her sobs, moans, and gasps pleased him, and he then rammed the rest of his cock into her tight ass all the way. He kept her tight against him, wiggling and rubbing against, into, and inside of her ass. He molested her lovely breasts all the more, his mouth at her ear as he spoke to her.

"Yes.. Master intends to train unworthy slut maid's ass and fill her up with every drop of cum he wants to. slave himeko knows she wants that, and wants him to break her in any way he pleases. she will now tell him how much she wants him to plunder her tight ass, to stretch it open and gape it if he plans on that. she is his to mold into a proper anal fuck maid, and as she has already said some she is knowing and accepting that is what she is to be and always was meant to be as well..."

“P-please Master….” Himeko found it difficult to speak, her mind feeling as if it were getting fried thanks to all of the pleasure she was receiving. Mixed with the pain, it was turning into an addictive cocktail that she would crave. Even when she wasn’t serving Beaux, she would think only of taking his fat, monster cock in one of her holes until he arrived to fill her up as desired.

“Fuck this un-unworthy maid’s asshole into...into nothing more than a fuck sleeve!” The auburn haired woman begged of him. “I want you to pump me f-f-full of so much cum, leave me...me gaping when you take your c-cock out of me…stretch me out so so so much that only your cock will fill me, c-complete me…” Her breath hitched as she broke down into a fresh wave of sobs.

“H...How much is i-inside of me, Master?” She hoped he was all the way in, but didn’t feel the slap of his balls against her skin to indicate that it was so. The poor maid had no idea that he was only halfway inside of her tight channel. Her stutter was certainly indicative that she was in a great deal of pain, her body trying to fight his cock’s entry instead of loosening up and allowing him passage.
“Turn me...into your a-anal maid….pleaseeeee!” Himeko begged, so close to cumming again, feeling as if her very guts were being stirred up thanks to his motions.

"Master Beaux only has half of his cock inside of anal maid himeko's tight ass.. but she is going to get the rest of it.."

He pushed, yanking her back a bit more roughly so that he soon was letting his balls press against her perineum. He held her in place for several long minutes, pleased that she was in such need already. He started grinding against her lovely ass, his hands molesting her breasts all the more. Her tight little Japanese body needed him to totally break her in, and he moved to lean in so she could hear him speaking right into her ear.

"Cum long and hard, because Master is going to make you scream in orgasm as man times as he feels you need to. Don't expect rest till you have come enough to beg him for mercy, sweet slave himeko. Master wants you dripping till it hurts for you to cum..."

As he yanked her back roughly, more of his monster cock slipped into her tight hole. When he pulled her back in order to speak to her, his balls pressed into her sensitive flesh. Himeko was moaning and the evening’s exertions had left her covered in a light sheen of sweat. Losing her anal virginity to such a massive member was turning out to be quite a challenge.

When he commanded her to cum, the auburn haired woman was unable to warn him that she was soon to come. Her tight asshole twitched and quivered as all of her inner most muscles worked to ensure that he would cum with her as well. His seed leaked out of her cunt, some of the only lube she had to help aid his entry into her tight ring. With his balls pressed against her ass, she could feel the heat radiating from them. Her entire body needed him to mold her into his perfect little anal slave.

“I...I...I came…” Himeko confessed, her cheeks bright scarlet from shame, wishing she could have managed some sort of warning first. No matter how pathetic.

"anal slave himeko need not worry. Master is going to insure she cums multiple times from him busting her ass. Before she gets to rest between sessions, Master is going to turn her into a rag doll cock sheath for him through her ass. When he is finished, she is going to beg for it time and time again.."

He started to handle her roughly, his hands tight on her ample tits as he started to really fuck her ass. He was slamming into her a bit, not quite at the pace he had with her pussy before. He was just starting on getting her used to the anal use, his mouth at her ear as he spoke in seductive yet demanding tones to her.

"Master may allow others he selects to sample anal slave when he is finished breaking her in... but as far as a man in her life Master from this moment on comes first."

As he fucked her ass, he didn't yet tell her she was to end it with her boyfriend, rather he wanted her to hear him make a certain phone call first. He started spearing his cock into her ass, making her bow back so that she took him so very deep inside of her there.

The auburn haired maid felt relieved when he reassured her that it was fine to cum. And that he was planning on making her cum again and again. As his thick cock continued to fill her, it caused the orgasm she had to be prolonged, every wave of pleasure rushing through her body. Her poor cunt was dripping with need, craving to be filled. But it was a good thing that she was so aroused, her juices dripping down to her asshole and helping to move everything along.

“Himeko wants to be Master’s cock sleeve!” The girl felt giddy at the thought, not thinking about her boyfriend for even a moment. All she wanted from this moment forward was to get his thick cock, day in and day out. As he fucked her harder and faster in the ass, hands roughly groping her tits, it was obvious that she was enjoying the treatment. Himeko didn’t know it now, but she would end up being quite the pain slut.

“Himeko will please anyone Master tells her to...Master is the most important cock in my life!” The Japanese girl vowed, her head lolling back to rest on his shoulder, so overwhelmed with everything happening to her. She didn’t even mind when he contorted her body to take more cock, her tight ring having to stretch more to accommodate his member.

“Please Master, fill my empty cunt up too...I want to feel it in both holes…” Himeko hoped she had been a very good girl, and earned such a reward.

"slave himeko has to wait for a moment..."

He was slamming into her tight ass more, already having gotten a vibrating dildo from where he had kept it on hand. It was made from a mold of his cock, and he moved it on her to get it lubed with her own juices. He eventually rammed it up into her tight quim, growling into her ear just loud enough to get through any haze of lust that clouded her mind.

"anal maid slut better not let the dildo fall out. Master has no problem punishing her for doing so.."

He then returned his hand to her tit, kneading and molesting them both more as he yanked her back to him. He was starting to grudge fuck her tight ass, groaning at her tightness. He now knew that he was going to keep her to himself for the weekend... perhaps longer. He would make that call in her hearing, intending to hammer home that the life she had before was over.

When he asked her to wait a moment, Himeko complied, instead focusing her attention solely on how his thick cock was rammed up inside of her ass. Her tight ring was stretched to its limits, and he seemed to be twitching and growing inside of her. It was quite thrill to the typically very vanilla Japanese girl. She had certainly fantasized about doing humiliating and degrading things such as this, but had never acted on those urges. But perhaps that was another reason why she took the job, knowing that it would be her chance to totally submit herself to another’s will.

As the fake cock slid over her folds, she had no idea that it was formed to be just like her Master’s cock. As it was shoved inside of her, it forced her holes to become constricted, her hot ass molded to his cock. Himeko moaned, wondering how the thick cock inside of her cunt could feel just like her Master’s prick in her asshole. She wasn’t able to voice that question, too busy moaning in delight and nodding mutely at his order not to allow it to fall out of her cunt.

“Thank you so much Master! Himeko is stuffed full...your anal maid slut loves everything!” The auburn haired girl wanted to reassure him that she was entirely on board with everything, her large breasts shaking thanks to his thrusting speed. “Himeko wants Master’s cum...wants to take it in every hole, swallow it down...please cum inside of your Maid!”

He growled a bit, Beaux cock hosing Himeko's insides with his seed. He held her tightly in place, letting her take as much as pleased him before he finally started to move her. He turned her, forcing her to rotate on his cock as it was buried to the hilt inside of her tight ass. As he did that, getting her around to facing him while still impaled through the ass, he spoke out loud to the house system.

"Aurora, dial Shibuya now."

He said that while he was looking into her eyes, smiling wickedly as he waited for the call to go through. He lowered his mouth to her lovely firm tits, sucking and nibbling on them as he pleased. After a few minutes, her supervisor came on the line, speaking to him directly so she got to hear every word while her supervisor got to hear any noises he made her make.

"Yes, sir. how are things working out with the new maid?"

"Absolutely wonderful. I intend to keep her for the entire weekend at least, so please free up her schedule until further notice."

"Of course, sir. We are happy to provide satisfactory service."

After the call was over, he got her legs pinned up again, her knees bent at his elbows. He started to slam fuck her tight ass again, looking right into her eyes as he told her more of what he wanted.

"You don't have anywhere else to go for the weekend, anal slut maid himeko. Nothing interferes with your serving Master as a proper fuck sleeve for his cock... He decides when you have had enough!"

Her poor ass took the entire load that he pumped into her but some still managed to splash out of her and on the ground. Himeko was so lost in the pleasure and pain of it all that she didn’t even registered that her body had been repositioned. But when she opened her eyes, she felt a touch confused at being able to see his face. His cock in her asshole felt as if it were taking her all over again for the first time, as he was now positioned inside of her to rub a different way.

As he asked his digital assistant to dial her company, Himeko’s eyes flew open in concern and surprise. She was hoping that she didn’t offend him in some manner, racking her brain as she tried to think why he would call her business. Hadn’t she been doing her best? Her heart beat wildly as his cock continued to slip in and out of her messy asshole. As he was on hold, he licked and nibbled her sensitive breasts, the auburn haired girl moaning and groaning loudly. It was impossible for her to contain her voice.

But Beaux surprised her. Instead of complaining about her services, instead he wanted to retain the girl for the remainder of the weekend. The Japanese girl smiled, knowing that being chosen for such came with a significant pay increase. She had proved herself to the company’s most valued customer, and had no plans to disappoint. Once off the phone, he worked on fucking her faster and harder than ever, her head rolling back and eyes looking hazy with lust as she listened to everything he said to her in private.

“Of course Master…” The maid smiled as her tits bounced wildly, a smile on her face as she was fucked silly. Her tongue was even hanging out of her mouth, quite a sight as she drooled some. The clear liquid dripped onto her tits, making them nice and slick. “Himeko is happy to be your cock sleeve! I want to eat, sleep and provide any services with your amazing cock drilling into my ass!”

"That is very good, anal maid himeko.. because Master expects all of that and more...."

He suddenly tightened his hands on her breasts, wanting it to hurt a bit. He smiled, intending to use methods to make her tits lactate for his service as well. He was grudge fucking her ass again, forcing her to bounce so roughly up from the floor and back. He deliberately was making it more intense, exerting a higher level of dominance over her body. He knew she knew all of the rules, and that his arranging for her to stay the rest of the long weekend meant his every desire was for her to fill, no matter what it was. As he pounded her ass more, his words were direct and aggressive, and he hoped that he scared her a little with them.

"Master will even make anal cock sleeve wake up from being fucked, because she is his to do with as he pleases on every level indeed. If he wants, he will even spend entire days and nights fucking her and forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her tight body."

With how he was manhandling her tits now, Himeko was brought away from the dull pain in her ass and instead had to wonder exactly what her beloved Master had up for his next trick. She had no idea that he was massaging them in an attempt to get her to lactate. But it was proven that a woman could produce milk without being pregnant. And regardless, if all the cum he was pumping into her ass continued to drip into her cunt, she would certainly be pregnant to a man that was a stranger a few hours earlier.

She listened to what he had to say, worry clear on her face. Just how long would she be here, servicing this man? As enjoyable as it was, she had a life outside after all. One with Shintaro. The auburn haired girl tried her hardest to not think of her live-in boyfriend, reminding herself why she was doing this. All of the money she was making from Shibuya Maid Services was going to paying for his education and their living expenses. And it was much needed money.
Not to mention, she was concerned at what point Beaux would push her to. Was he trying to find her breaking point?

“Slut anal maid Himeko wants to be filled up by Master every day and night...even if my asshole can’t be stretched with your delicious cock, please keep me plugged up with toys! I want Master to turn my ass into his personal fuck hole!” Himeko was amazed that she could say such lewd things even as she was worried about what the outcome of all of this would be.

Beaux kept slam fucking Himeko, smiling as he was already thinking of how to break to her she would be breaking up with her boyfriend to be his full service maid. He didn't think about that too long, ramming into her ass a bit more intensely. His eyes were looking into hers, his mouth sucking on her tits as he pleased and he only paused in that as he spoke again.

"Master intense to fill her up night and day, and he can see that she is concerned about the long weekend. That will be how long it will be for him to decide if he avails himself of the special benefits fully."

He smiled, starting to grudge fuck her tight ass all the more. He made certain she felt his cock deep in her ass as he clarified part of what he said, the wicked look saying he meant what he said next.

"You will be in tight, slutty clothing for the rest of the weekend, starting with a very special outfit that I intend you to wear for a personal game. Now, cum like the anal cock sleeve you are right now.. and beg for what you need now!"

“Of course, sir!” Himeko squeaked as her tight little ring was fucked mercilessly. She was doing her best to keep from crying from how wonderful and terrible it felt at the same time. Her breasts bounced to the rhythm that he set for the pair, lewd dripping noises filling the room, along with her lustful moans.

“Right…” Himeko nodded, her head beginning to feel fuzzy. It was an early sign of an impending orgasm, but she didn’t want to cum without Beaux’s explicit permission. That had been one of her training classes at the new job. The new recruits were restrained and forced to wear various vibrators. Any girl who came without permission of the instructor were whipped for their weakness. The Japanese girl proved she was the best of the best, only slipping up a few times during this session. But with how big and wonderful a real cock felt, she was doubtful that her resolve would last forever.

“Please, Master, dress your maid up in whatever pleases you...m-m-most…” Himeko bit her lower lip, blood welling as she did her best to suppress her release. But Beaux’s sweet voice rang out clear to the girl, giving her permission to cum. So that was exactly what the maid did. She came long and hard, letting out a squirt of her girl juices. Her innermost muscles were twitching and seizing about his cock, sending him into a spiral of pleasure.

“Fuck this maid’s ass! My ass is for my Master Beaux…” Himeko panted, finding that she was working her hips in order to take some of his cock at her own pace. “...and I’m his cock sleeve!”

Beaux was very pleased indeed, and as Himeko continued to cum he slowly rose and stood up, keeping her impaled through her tight ass on his cock. He looked into her eyes, smiling as he pinned her against the wall and started to fuck her ass rougher. As he did so, his words were more intense and direct about what he wanted from her next, intending for her to know every detail about the weekend.

"Master wants his cock sleeve to keep cumming, and he will decide if and when she gets to have rest from it. She will beg the right way for him to fill her bowels with his spunk, and she will do it the right way or he may decide to punish her like she knows he has the carte blanche to do so. Then she will beg her Master to take her to where she will find what she gets to wear for him for the night."

Back
Top Bottom