Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for Subs for Creative Domination and Objectification RPs!!! [fxF/M/Fu] Ideas included (NSFW)

UseAlex

Supernova
Hey there!

I'm UseAlex. I don't have many limitations for RP style, although I prefer posts that are at least a paragraph to three long. I'm totally open to discussing and developing RP concepts with you, so feel free to ask. You can also check out my F-List. The following ideas are almost as much to give you an idea of my preferences as actual RP suggestions. I basically only do supernatural RPs, but I should mention that "supernatural", doesn't necessarily mean creatures that don't really exist. It could be supernatural situations, such as a giant sex machine facility or being forced into an orgasm research program or a new sex law imposed by the government. Basically, I don't do vanilla. I want there to be some concept that takes it to a level beyond reality. One thing that is a must, however: NON-CONSENSUAL! I love, love, love non-con when RPing. I'm happy to play the victim or another role.

Some of my go-to faves are:
  • Sex Machines
  • Magic
  • Humiliation/Public Use

Something that I enjoy that I find few people on this site are familiar with is the concept of one RPer being the "narrator/GM" or being in control of the situation, rather than a character. This would be my first choice for either you or me, but I'm also fine with traditional RPs where we each play characters. Many of the below RP ideas assume me as the narrator and you as the non-con character. For anyone playing a character, I greatly prefer first person, but I am also fine with third. If one of us plays the narrator, they would use either second or third person. Finally, I will do threads or PMs, but nothing off this site.

RP IDEAS:
(Check this thread to find my current cravings, or do ctrl+f for "Actively Searching")

Destined to Cum Together (Actively Searching)

My Character and Your Character are typical young girls and best friends. We hang out, talk about boys, whatever. Then one day, MC gets a weird fortune cookie. It says "You and your best friend will rub your pussies together." It totally freaks MC out, but YC thinks it's funny and teases me for taking it so seriously. We're both as heterosexual as can possibly be, so it's not like we're about to start having sex. Well, then strange things start happening. Weird, accidents start happening that cause the two girls to accidentally rub against each other, and the coincidences keep on getting bigger and more extreme until it's causing full-on, totally involuntary sex! Both girls involved are 100% not into girls, but somehow they keep ending up in situations where they are naked and cumming all over each other, desperately trying to stop and get their clothes back on.

Since it seems like it is just getting worse and worse, and both girls can't seem to find any way to prevent the next intense lesbian lovemaking session from happening, they try to figure out what is causing this. It seems like destiny or fate or some bored god is playing a trick on them, and they are powerless to stop it. Sometimes it happens in the privacy of their own rooms... but sometimes it happens not so privately...

There's lots of ways we can play this RP, but I'm not looking to play two closeted lesbians who discover that they like each other. These characters are going to genuinely be heterosexual without a single bi-curious thought in either of their heads, and yet it keeps happening to orgasmic, explosive results. I've got lots of ideas already for fun scenarios that bring the two girls together, and I would love to find a partner that brings their own ideas. This RP will focus heavily on the kinks of accidental sex and public humiliation.

Trespassing in the Orgasm Factory

In the near future, your character is a young girl who enjoys livestreaming her urban exploration. She lives in a small mountain town that is chock full of old, abandoned factories from the production boom a few hundred years ago. It was a period where advancements in technology allowed hundreds of ultra-specialized factories to pop up and go all-in on manufacturing one specific product. Often, these factories developed amazing technology, which they strictly kept secret; technology that was perfectly suited for the one and only thing each particular factory did, and little else. It is hard to imagine a more perfect environment to explore and livestream! On many an adventure, your character has broken into a factory, discovered some piece of barely-functional tech that no living human has ever seen or imagined before, and reaped the internet points! But now, on her next adventure, she has no idea what is in store for her.

Little does she know, the factory she has set her sights on next is the Orgasm Factory. When it was operational, the factory floor looked something like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [NSFW] Knowledge of what the Orgasm Factory manufactured or why it operated in this way is lost to time. But inside its walls are machines that were designed to wring an orgasm out of a girl with startling effectiveness. It seems they needed to collect female ejaculate in extreme volume for some reason... Technology was invented that can manipulate the female form in ways unimaginable to push this process to extreme efficiency. And your character will learn the hard way (The hard, long, and spinning way, to be precise) that much of the machines in the Orgasm Factory are still operational... and fully automatic.

This RP will follow your character as she livestreams her exploration into the Orgasm Factory. She accidentally gets caught up in the machinery and is given orgasm after unwilling orgasm as the machinery milks her and alters her body. All the while, her livestream continues, creating an accidental audience to her defilement. Dealing with the unknowable intentions of the machines around her that insist on penetrating her body for unknowable reasons is bad enough, but she has to deal with the humiliation of broadcast exposure on top of that! Can she find a way to escape her mechanical prison? Or will she be a sex slave to the machines for the rest of her life? Either way, she's gonna try desperately not to cum, but fail spectacularly to the delight of her horny viewers!

For this RP, I will play as the GM and will control what the Orgasm Factory does to YC. I would enjoy it immensely if you can play in first person, but I am willing to play in third person too. I am intending on focusing on the sex machine kink primarily (obviously), but I also want to incorporate non-con, humiliation, and body alteration too. The orgasm factory will change her body to make her a more efficient producer in many ways that we can discuss together. For example, it would cause her to lactate, remove her refractory period, and increase the sensitivity of her pussy. Those are the kinds of alterations I'm imagining. We can also work together to figure out where we would like the RP to go and what kinds of sexual experiences she is forced into. I figure this RP would work best with a high focus on smut, but we can include some story elements too, where they are appropriate. The balance of smut and story is also something we will figure out together. I also figure this RP will probably be relatively short term. I don't think the idea is deep enough to support a long-term RP, so it'll be short, intense, and delicious. Anyway, I'll leave you with a few more pics from the Orgasm Factory! :p

Cow Transportation System
Initial Processing
Pussy Milking Session
Bodily Evaluation Process
Artificial Insemination
Size Training

Passed Around in a Fantasy World

Before I get to the RP itself, I want to share a concept that is best communicated with these two animations (NSFW): One and Two
A girl is so completely stuffed up, and it is perfectly coordinated so when the thing penetrating her pulls out, another thing pushes into her tiny pussy instantly, giving her no time at all to enjoy the lack of penetration. I want to base this RP around this idea of "air-tightness" completely. You would play a non-con girl who, no matter how hard she tries, cannot manage to keep her pussy empty for more than a second at a time. That is all she wants, the calm, cool sensation of emptiness. But she has been thrust into a fantasy world where one thing after another fucks her, with literally no time at all between.

The setup for this RP is up in the air, but the idea I have is that she is a typical girl living in a modern setting. Somehow she catches the attention of a reality bender or dimension walker, and either as punishment or just for fun, they cast her into a different world where she will go on an adventure where she is powerless to stop all the creatures that are free to use her body. I'm imagining her being passed around a fantasy setting, experiencing an endless string of monsters, humans, animals, sorcerers, elves, and even some surprises thrown in for good measure, endlessly invading her most precious place. Perhaps before the dimension walker subjects her to this fate, they place an enchantment on her body so her pussy will stay permanently tight, no matter how many cocks she takes, or how big they are. Encounter after encounter, she will see the entire world, and be perpetually ready to accept the next penetration with her ever-tight hole.

I will play as the GM in this RP, describing all the different locations and creatures your character encounters. There will obviously be a pretty big emphasis on smut over plot, but I think there is room in this RP for your character to have an over-arching goal (besides the obvious one of avoiding impending penetration). Perhaps there is a tower off on the horizon that she has been told holds the secret to getting back to her home. That's just another aspect we can discuss together. The prevalent kinks will be rape, monsters, and rough sex.

Welcome to the Sex Academy; Enrollment is Mandatory

(This RP is based on this image!)
"My name is Alexandra Summers. I'm the newest freshman at my school. I attend the most famous Academy for Sexual Training in the world, but don't think for a second that I want to be here. The last thing I remember is writing college application essays for real schools, and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in my dorm room with a full scholarship for a sexual education. They won't let me leave, and my class schedule has been decided for me. Cunnilingus 101, Advanced Climax Training, Vaginal Sex 101... I don't want to think about what will happen once classes start tomorrow. If you had asked me last week, I would have said with 100% confidence that I would lose my virginity on my wedding night, but now...?

I have only one hope: Graduating at the top of the class. If you graduate with a grade average of C or lower, you are required to become what they call a 'nickel hole'. You become one of thousands of girls who are required to provide cheap, abundant sex to the working class. If you graduate with a B or A, at least you can be a comfort worker in a clean, safe environment. But if you graduate in the 99th percentile, you can choose anywhere you want to work. If you can choose anywhere, then that must mean you can choose nowhere too. That's what I have to do. Ace all my classes, graduate with honors, and tell them my career choice is firmly outside the sex industry. But I don't know if I have it in me to keep my grades up..."

Hello! I am looking to play as a submissive female character in a world my partner and I design together. I would love to find someone who is a capable storyteller and GM, who can describe the world and other people in the RP. My character is forcefully enrolled in an academy that teaches nothing but all things sexual. The RP will follow her adventures as she tries to balance maintaining her dignity and passing her classes to avoid a lifetime of being treated like a sex slave. And, of course, she is also trying to unravel the mystery of how and why she was enrolled against her will. What the academy is like, how it functions, and what obstacles she faces to achieve her goal, these are questions that would be fun to work out together. There's a whole bunch of different directions we can take this RP, and I'm looking forward to finding someone who can do this wonderful concept justice. Off the top of my head, the kinks I imagine this RP involving include non-con, public humiliation, forced orgasms, and machines, but there's plenty of opportunity to add more kinks in. I think it'll be focused heavily on smut, but I'd want there to be some plot mixed in too. Let me know if you are interested!

An Unwilling Exhibition of Involuntary Orgasms!

Are there any fans of humiliation out there? I'd love to run an RP that revolves entirely around your character being humiliated to the most extreme degree imaginable. The idea is that reality itself bends around her to push her exposure and embarrassment well beyond what should normally be possible. It would start subtle, perhaps with some bizarre wardrobe malfunctions that she could mistake for just being bad luck. But eventually things that are utterly impossible would start happening to her, like her teleporting outside while showering. Eventually, it would move on from just humiliating her, to stimulating her too, because the only thing more humiliating than being seen naked outside, is being seen naked outside while cumming involuntarily. These are just some simple examples, but with the laws of physics and reality conspiring against her, I bet you can imagine some incredibly intense and elaborate scenarios!

But here's the thing that really ties this RP together into a neat little bow. I don't know about you, but one of the hottest things I can imagine is a girl trying her very hardest to prevent herself from orgasming, really fighting the pleasure with every fiber of her willpower, but failing and cumming anyway. And so, what could be more cruel than if every time she accidentally has an orgasm, a video mysteriously gets uploaded online of it. There's no camera to be seen, but impossibly, a ultra-high definition video still always appears online afterward, expertly edited to capture the juiciest angles possible, lovingly documenting every involuntary spasm, tremble, squirt, and convulsion of every orgasm she has in her entire life. Even in the privacy of her own home, these magical, impossible videos always get uploaded.

Knowing that such a video archived online forever will be her punishment, she would have every motivation in the world to avoid climaxing at all costs. Spoiler alert: She always fails. Sometimes her efforts to stop it only make things worse. This is what the RP would revolve around. Never-ending predicaments where the universe demands she be humiliated and cum involuntarily while she's at it, and her fighting against the bending of reality tooth and nail. And against such odds, giving everything she's got isn't really very much at all, is it?

Living Among the Animals

This isn't my usual thing, but I've got this burning idea stuck in my head that I need to get out. This RP takes place in an alternate dimension where the only people that exist are human/animal hybrids, like [NSFW] cows, mice, bunnies, and camels. These pictures show the level of anthropomorphism I'm looking for in this RP. I am not interested in furry/anthro, but instead want them to be basically human, but with animal characteristics added on, like ears, tails, horns, etc. This RP can be quite collaborative if you want to take a role in the world-building, and if so, we can discuss which animals we want to include and what traits they will have inherited from their real-world equivalents. Additionally, I would want to stick to female and futanari as the two sexes in this world.

Anyway, in this world, there are a series of kingdoms, each staying mostly isolated from the others and being populated with a particular animal people. Generally, it will be medieval fantasy, although some kingdoms will have different levels of technology. Each kingdom, and in fact each type of person too, is different. They have different societal norms, ideas of modesty, cultural practices and traditions, economics, and functions based on their animal. For example, the people of the cow kingdom are a bit higher on the technological ladder, having invented simple engines that run on milk. And so, they have based their kingdom, and their whole culture, around the harvesting of cow milk. Bunnies would have an uncontrollable libido, cats would go into heat, etc.

Your character would be a typical, albeit on the modest side, girl living in the modern world, when she is suddenly and inexplicably transported into this animal world, her mind being plopped unceremoniously in the body of a cow girl. After trying (and struggling) to get used to her new, curvy, lactating body, she sets out on an adventure to figure out how to get home. She'll make friends, discover the different kingdoms, learn their cultures (and suffer sexy consequences of culture shock!), unravel the mystery of how she came to this world, and most importantly, cum her brains out.

I'm looking to make this a long-term RP. I know it's unreasonable to expect someone to commit to not dropping the RP months in the future, but I'm hoping to find someone that is pretty sure they will be able to stick with the RP, assuming it continues to be fun. I am envisioning something around a 50/50 to 25/75 plot to smut ratio (favoring smut). I'm looking for someone literate who can create engaging posts that explore this world and the experiences your character will have. Since your character will be the protagonist, I think it would be natural for you to play her in first person and I'll act as the GM/narrator, but we can discuss different types of structure for the RP. If you would prefer to have more control or play several characters, I can accommodate that. We can discuss kinks too, but for starters I was imagining that public exposure/embarrassment, size difference, lactation, and forced orgasms would be the main focus of the RP. In particular, I think embarrassment and lactation would be especially prominent. I am flexible when it comes to adding more kinks.

Dominated by a Horny AI!

Here's the pitch: You wake up one day and you realize that there's a small, smooth metal object attached to your pubic mound, just above your womanhood. It has a blinking light on it, but you have absolutely no idea what it is, how it got there, or why it is utterly impossible for you to pry it off. Then... She appears. A giggly, bouncy, horny girl with long, pink hair and a huge smile is suddenly in your room. Oh, and did I mention, she's completely naked?

"Hello~! You can call me V.I.V.I.A.N.! I'm a computer program contained in that machine on your pubic mound, but you can talk to me like I am human and ask any questions you may have, which I'm sure there's a bunch! My image and voice is being projected into your mind, so no one can hear or see me besides you! Lucky you, right?! I'm so thrilled to inform you that you have been selected by the Unknowable Corporation for body processing. Again, you're so lucky! I'm here to help you transition into your new life. Why don't you go ahead and take off all your clothes and get naked for me, okay?"

This is the startling, confusing, and embarrassing beginning to a long struggle against a huge, anonymous corporation that seems to have endless resources to dedicate to your thorough violation. And Vivian will be there every step of the way in faithful service to the corp, ensuring that you are successfully put through the process set out before you, even if you kick and scream the whole way. This RP will focus heavily on sex machines, as the corporation will have installed all manner of rape-y devices in the walls of your home. I'm planning on including body modification, forced lactation, public humiliation, cum play, and dom/sub too. There's lots of other kinks we could include too, if we want, so I'm looking forward to discussing this RP with you and seeing where we can take it!

Ruled by Futas in the New World Order!

The two sexes in this world are females and futanari. Besides that one difference, this world is basically exactly the same as ours. Well, it was the same, but that changed hard when scientists developed a pill that could make futas cum much more volume. They succeeded, but it also changed their mind. They grew more and more sexually active and stopped recognizing female consent. But the other sex was affected too. Ingesting or even smelling this altered futa cum would cause a female to grow needy and readily accept their role as a cocksleeve. This new way of thinking spread quickly until the whole world was changed, and society was completely upended and reshaped to fit the new roles the sexes filled. Now, females are considered more similar to livestock, and they universally love to be treated this way. Futas act as the superior sex, and they treat it as a gift if they choose to fuck you. Most females subsist exclusively on futa cum. Huge new industries have popped up, milking females for their fluids or having females dutifully milk futa cocks for cum collection. Many females are kept as pets, too. The new societal order is completely reshaped.

And then there's your character. She is the only human on the planet who is immune to whatever mental condition caused all of humanity to change its thinking. She is the only female who objects when a stranger fucks her and cums inside without consent. But the idea of a female not consenting is just too foreign in this new world, so her wishes inherently cannot be respected. So what will she do? Hide herself away? Try to blend in? Try to convince the people around her that they have gone crazy? Whatever she does, two things are certain: She's gonna get fucked a lot, and it'll be so much fun for us to see!

Fall Into the Kaleidoscope of Pleasure!

Got a bit of a unique RP to pitch; one that is 100% pure smut. I want to find someone to play a modest girl who is simply living her life. One day, she finds that strange things have started happening to her. It seems like reality is swirling around her wherever she goes, forcing her to experience sexual stimulation. A little vibrator appears in her panties or the shower water seems to massage her in all the right places. However, it isn't long before these instances of forced pleasure get completely out of hand! Her clothes vanish in public and the sidewalk molds into a breeding mount that restrains and presents her so strangers can cum inside her. The idea is that literally anything is possible. Reality itself seems to have it out for her, and the only rule is that she MUST cum as hard as possible at every turn.

In this RP, I would play as the GM/narrator, controlling all of reality as it conspires against your character. As you can imagine, this RP could incorporate any kink we could possibly imagine, from the most vanilla to the most hardcore. The RP will focus on pleasure completely, so no painful experiences (although things that would normally be painful could be magically painless, as long as reality is being manipulated). The other recurring theme will be the inevitability of her pleasurable violations. She will do everything in her power to avoid them, but there's no way she can escape from reality itself out to get her! If that sounds like your idea of fun, then let's start talking about kinks we could include. Anyway, here's some images to get the creative juices flowing!

Gravity-Defying Creampie
How Did I Get Here?!
Public Cum Depository
Magic Restraints...
...And Magic Penetration!
Where Did This Milking Machine Come From?!
Suddenly Naked!
Levitated and Presented
Can't Even Have a Normal Class
Clothes Vanish!

Destined for Humiliation!

Destiny is real, but it's far more random than people think. It's literally a cosmic lottery, whether the shifting strands of reality will guide your life to fame, wealth, adventure, true love... or humiliation. That's right, as unfair as it is, your destiny is to be humiliated. Thoroughly and completely, no matter where you go, what you do, or how desperately you cling to your clothes, fate invariably leads you to being exposed in front of others. The universe simply demands that you be stripped naked so dozens, hundreds, or sometimes even thousands of strangers can bare witness to your nubile, perfect body.

341afedb80206d6be8eda23d9792fa6e.gif

This is the game you play. Forever grasping at modesty and having it always slip through your fingers in a never-ending cycle. Some would develop a tolerance to embarrassment, but not you. You are the type of girl who is perpetually capable of experiencing deeper and deeper shame at her exposure. So cruel that a girl like you is the one who had this burden placed upon her.

I'd really love to do something new with this RP. I was thinking that we could tell a variety of shorter stories from the girl's life, different times throughout her life when she was forced into embarrassing situations. Perhaps one story would take place when she was in high school, and another when she is in college, and then at her new job, and so on. I love the idea of collaborating with my partner to tell the story of an entire lifetime of humiliation. This format would also let us explore so many different sexy scenarios and kinks. It would be especially fun for the intensity and frequency of her humiliations to ramp up over the course of her life, and see her get increasingly desperate to escape this curse. Not to mention she would start to expect the worst everywhere she goes!

In this RP, you would play as the girl destined for unending humiliation. It would be great if you could describe her utter embarrassment in wonderful detail! I will describe the world around you and how all the predicaments come about. We could either collaborate on ideas for the scenarios and situations she ends up in, or I could come up with them on my own to surprise you with them. As for kinks, it would obviously revolve primarily around humiliation and public nudity, but there are lots of other kinks we could incorporate too. For example, forcing her to accidentally climax in front of others or ending up with semen on/in her could be really hot! I'm hoping to find someone who loves the embarrassed-nude-female kink and wants to explore how far the limits of humiliation can be pushed, especially when all of reality is conspiring against her!
:heart:

The Things People (Are Forced to) Do in the Pursuit of Beauty

You are standing in front of your mirror, looking at yourself, wishing you were more attractive and sexy. A flash of light and all of a sudden you are not alone in your bathroom. Call her an angel or a fairy godmother, but she's here to make your wish come true! How wonderful... right? She tells you that she can make it so your home automatically provides beautifying, rejuvenating, and sexifying treatments to make you gradually sexier and sexier until you are truly the sexiest girl in the world. It sounds like your life will be a non-stop relaxing day at the spa, but you always have to be careful what you wish for. Many of these treatments are a bit more violating than you originally imagined, and they are absolutely mandatory.

This RP revolves around the idea of an automated home subjecting an unwilling girl to an endless list of violations that she cannot escape. The wish-granting concept is my idea of how to get there, but we can talk about other ideas too. I would say this RP mostly involves three major kinks:

1. Body Modification: As expected, the beautifying process makes her skin smoother and hairless, but to truly be considered as sexy as possible, some other alterations must be made. She will have no say in her breasts being expanded and made more sensitive, perhaps even inducing lactation. And her pussy needs to be changed to cum much harder, of course! It was silly of her to assume that the changes would only be PG-13...
  2. Cum Play: It turns out that semen is wonderfully effective for bringing out that feminine glow. If you want to look like a goddess, it is important to take frequent cum baths! But just bathing in it isn't enough. Filling her cunt up with cum, corking it, and forcing her to soak like that throughout an entire day is a mandatory treatment for making her pussy softer and tighter.
  3. Public Humiliation: Who can really say she is the sexiest unless she is shown off to the world? Besides, wearing clothes isn't very beneficial to maintaining your skin's healthy radiance. When she goes out, she need to wear approved, horribly revealing outfits, or simply go out naked. Plus, her violating treatments might be recorded and broadcast online too...

That's the basic premise, but everything is up to discussion. I want to work with you to make this the best RP it can be. There's a few other more extreme kinks that I would like to include, but they aren't 100% dealbreakers for me. These include forced auto-cunnilingus, milk-in-pussy, and public use. Let me know if you're interested!

Your New Career as a Rape Model!

In an alternate version of Earth, there is a huge industry dedicated to rape models. These are unwilling girls who are raped for the entertainment of the general population. Not only are these girls raped in various different ways, their bodies are modified to be even more appealing, and to heighten the intensity of their involuntary sexual response. Rape Models involuntarily climaxing is all the rage lately! The field of Rape Technology develops new ways to rape these girls, and push the sensitivity heightening body alterations to new heights! Rape Photography is a subcategory of photography that focuses on these unwilling models. Rape displays are commonly set up to violate the girls in public, with Rape Curators needed to present and maintain the displays. Some people train as professional rapists, to have sex with the models and make them involuntarily perform for the crowds. And, of course, there are prestigious universities that specialize in all the disciplines related to the rape industry, teaching new generations of students to become photographers, rapists, curators, scientists, and more in this growing field!

Your character is an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life in our version of Earth. She has never heard of the rape industry, just like you had never heard of it minutes ago. But then she is selected and transported to this alternate version of Earth, and forcibly given the career as a Rape Model. She will discover just how extensive this industry is, experiencing the very worst of objectification and violation for the public to enjoy.

More Than You Bargained For

Walking through the casino, she was just bored. Why had her friends dragged her out here to gamble? This was definitely not her scene. But then she saw a strange table that no one seemed to want to gamble at, with a mysterious woman on the other side. When she sat down, the woman handed her a chip with the words "Clothed" written on it. Weird. But she had gotten this chip for free, so she had nothing to lose, right? She wagered the chip and won a hundred dollars! With nothing to lose, she kept gambling the worthless chip and kept winning, She was up more than a thousand dollars before she lost. The woman took the chip back, and instantly the girl's clothes vanished right off her body. She had just gambled with the ability to wear clothing, an ability she did not even know could be taken away, and lost it. Any clothes she put on would immediately disappear. For the rest of her life, she would be permanently naked... unless she could win that chip back! But the woman does not accept wagers of money. No, to win the chip back, she would have to wager her own body and acts of humiliation and depravity... and she seems to be on a losing streak now.

The Mysterious Clothes Eraser

Looking around an old pawn shop, you find a strange small device. Neither you or the shop owner knows what it does. In fact, he doesn't even know where he got it. But then suddenly it attaches to your body and your clothes vanish. Somehow this small device can sense when you clothe yourself and instantly make the clothes disappear, leaving you completely and utterly naked, with no way to gain even the slightest bit of modesty. No matter how hard you try, you can't even pry this stupid thing off. You start researching online, trying to figure out what it is. You get an address to an old abandoned factory where it apparently was manufactured. With no other options, you go to the factory looking for answers and break in, but you soon find that many of the machines in this factory are still functional, and being forced to be permanently naked is the mildest violation you will be experiencing tonight.

A Very Rare Medical Condition

A couple notes about this RP before I pitch it: I've got the idea down, but I'm not exactly sure where I'd want to take an RP based on this idea. I'm looking for a partner who can collaborate about possible situations and scenarios. Also, this RP requires some suspension of disbelief. It's not gonna be for everyone. But the surreal nature of the RP also means we can play fast and loose with what's realistic, which may be even more fun!

Anyway, here's the idea. You will play a girl who is living her life as normal, when one way or another she develops an ultra-rare condition. She's only the third person in all of history to get it! What is this condition? Well, her body is no longer able to absorb the nutrients in the food she eats. Instead, she exclusively subsists on the nutrients found in semen that she must inject into her pussy. That's right... to avoid starving to death, she literally needs to be cream-pied regularly. But she can't just inseminate herself and call it a day. Before "eating", she has to trigger her body to enter a receptive state, which can only be done through orgasm. And, as if that was not bad enough, she now has a physical need to be seen naked; if she goes too long without being seen, she feels sick. This is a nightmare for a modest virgin like her!

So that's the pitch, but what would this RP look like in practice? Well, I imagine it will start with us roleplaying her discovering the condition and then trying to get used to how her life is changing. I think it would be a lot of fun to play her in different situations, exploring how different aspects of her life are impacted and changed. This RP would revolve heavily around public humiliation, unwanted pleasure, and public sex. Sound interesting?

I Hate Cum!

I want to do an RP that revolves entirely around cum. I love the idea of unwanted contact with semen. I hope to find someone to play a virgin girl who finds it disgusting, but repeatedly and thoroughly gets coated in the stuff. She's gonna get it on her face. She's gonna get it on her hair and breasts and ass. But most of all, she's gonna get it in her pussy. It'll end up everywhere! So how is this going to happen? Well, in this RP, reality itself is going to bend to force her to get inseminated and coated at every turn. It is going to feel like there's a bored god out there somewhere having some fun at her expense. No matter what she does, where she goes, or how she tried to avoid it, she always ends up the same way.

Sometimes she'll get defiled the good, old fashion way, getting caught in an impromptu orgy where she's the cum rag. Other times, reality might shift to turn her into a public cum depository. Other times, it might even be a machine that artificially inseminates her. And, of course, sometimes she is forced to take a cum bath. I'm planning to get really creative with the different situations she ends up in. It will be like a game of cat and mouse, where she's trying so hard to avoid the next insemination, but it always... ALWAYS gets her. Alongside the focus on cum, there will be a healthy dose of public humiliation in this RP too. If that sounds like fun to you, and putting the cum-play kink at the center of an RP excites you, then this is the RP for you.

These Are Not Clothes!

I think this RP has a lot of potential if I find the right person who wants to play it with me. One day, you wake up and something is different. Everything in the world is exactly the same, except all your clothes in your wardrobe are gone. They are seemingly replaced with just a bunch of dildos and vibrators. Somehow you've fallen into a parallel dimension where everyone thinks it is perfectly normal for you, and very few others, to dress like this: [NSFW IMAGE]

Everyone refers to the nipple vibrators they expect you to wear as your bra, and they refer to the dildos they expect you to keep inside you as your panties. And there is absolutely nothing you can do to convince anyone otherwise. Not only that, but it is perfectly impossible for you to get your hands on normal clothes. If you go to a clothing store, they will refuse to sell you anything except your special set of clothes. If you ask a friend to borrow some clothes, she'll dig through her closet and manage to pull out a dildo for you to wear inside you. If you refuse to wear them, everyone will still treat you like you are naked in public, perhaps even arresting you for public indecency. And yet, wearing those sex toys is considered normal for you. However, even if people consider it as acceptable, they will certainly ogle you all the same. You see, in this parallel dimension, there are actually three distinct sexes. Alongside men and women, there are also "subsexuals" who appear outwardly like females, but are expected to be nearly naked at all times. It is actually offensive for a subsexual to wear normal clothes, in much the same way it is offensive for a man to wear a dress or a woman to be bottomless.

I think a fun angle to play around with would be to treat the sex toys as if they have their own standards of fashion. Just like someone might say a blouse "really brings out your eyes!" a clothes salesperson might say "This vibrator really emphasizes your clit!" Or "This dildo is sure to make you climax especially hard, that will certainly turn some heads." If you think you would enjoy an RP that is based almost entirely around public humiliation, let's work together to make this RP as fun as possible.

Fun with Mini-Girls

Lately, I've really been craving the mini-girl kink. These two RPs are both based entirely around that kink. Generally, these RPs involve 3 main sex acts:

Penetrating Nipple - (The act of inserting a nipple into a mini-girl's pussy and lactating into her)
Penetrating Clit - (The act of inserting a clitoris into a mini-girl's pussy)
Full-Body Dildo - (The act of inserting a mini-girl's entire body into a pussy, as if it was a dildo)

For all of these acts, the mini-girl could be either willing or unwilling. Likewise, the full-size girl could be either willing or unwilling. I'm open to the idea of penetrating a mini-girl with a full-size cock, but generally I'm more interested in the fxf acts. Plus, forcing a cock in such a tiny girl just sounds painful... Now, these are the two RPs I've got planned where these acts would be explored:

• Submissive Mini-Girls
In this RP, you would play as a non-consensual mini-girl, who is used like a toy by my character, who would be a full-sized girl. Your character would be a part of a society of tiny people who borrow things from humans. One way or another, you have become the new milk maiden, meaning the responsibility has fallen to you to collect the milk your people need. However, you don't realize that this is done by collecting breast-milk from a human while she sleeps. And the only way your people can manage to squeeze it out is by inserting the girl's nipple into the milk maiden's cunt and use her orgasmic convulsions to squeeze the nipple. That's how the RP starts, but I soon capture your character and the fun only starts from there.
  • Dominant Mini-Girls
In this RP, you would play as a non-consensual full-sized girl, who is used like a toy by a whole group of mini-girls, who I will be playing. Your character would be a normal, virgin girl who is living her life and doesn't suspect that anything is wrong. But one way or another, tiny versions of herself split off from her and they are tiny, little sluts who are determined to force her into all sorts of sexual acts. The mini-girls might even set up some situations to humiliate her in public. This RP is heavily inspired by these three images.

Put in a Rape Display

This RP is all about public humiliation. You would play a modest girl who is living her life as normal, but one day she wakes up to find herself in a parallel dimension that is exactly the same except for one small difference. At first she doesn't realize anything is wrong, but that all changes when she is put into a rape display. What is a rape display? Well, it's exactly what it sounds like: An enclosure in public that restrains and displays a girl's naked body. In this world, they are commonplace. But she will soon discover that these enclosures display more than just the girl's nudity... they also display their rape. Mechanical devices bring the girl to orgasm for the entertainment of the public viewers. Here's some perfect examples of rape displays:

Displayed in a mall
An interactive display
Behind glass
Showing off her orgasm
Showing off her cream-pie
Taking a swim

I hope this also demonstrates the wide variety of different things that we can do in this RP. It's a simple concept, but I'm confident that I can keep things interesting and exciting for a nice, long while. In this RP, I'll play as the GM and describe all the things that happen to your character. I hope to find someone comfortable playing this RP in first person, as I think it'll be really hot to hear her inner thoughts and feelings at being so thoroughly humiliated.

A Glitch in the Universe

Humans are never supposed to see the source code of the universe, but that doesn't mean they never do. Every once in a while, a glitch happens and strange things start happening. In this RP, you would play a girl who experiences a glitch and I would play a cosmic maintenance worker who comes to fix it. You're just minding your own business when reality itself starts glitching out, and when everything fixes itself, you're naked. Every time you try to put some clothes on, they vanish off your body. The switch "wearing clothes = false" has gotten stuck, making it literally impossible for you to clothe yourself. But don't worry, I'm here to help. Sometimes flipping the nearby switches can get the broken ones unstuck. Let's see... Let's try switching "orgasm = false" to true for a few minutes and see if that fixes the problem. No, that didn't work. How about turning on "lactation = true"? Oh no, that one didn't help either and now it's stuck too!

As you can imagine, this can lead to some very unique and sexy situations. I have some very creative ideas for where to take this RP. But the RP also lends itself to nearly any kink. Because we're bending reality itself, basically anything is possible. So if there's any kinks you'd like to bring to this RP, I'm all ears!

Women of the Future

This RP takes place in the distant future, when all the things people find attractive about women today have been selected for over hundreds of generations. People like a girl with big boobs, so those girls have more kids and pass on their big boob genes and in a few thousand years the average cup size is DD, and this is just one example of how the female sex has evolved. One way or another, you would play a girl who was living in 2020, but had her mind put into an average girl's body in the distant future. She has to learn all the differences that have come about in society and her own body. I'm sure she won't be happy to learn how things are different:

• All girls have unimaginably sensitive pussies and can cum from very little stimulation. Accidental orgasms are simply an expected part of everyday life. Panties are designed to be low-friction to minimize the problem, but even the most effective and expensive are only marketed as getting the number of daily accidental orgasms down to one or two.
  • All girls lactate easily and abundantly, even when not pregnant. Any pressure at all applied to a girl's breasts will cause the milk to just flow out, and lactation is incredibly pleasurable. It is impossible not to lactate when having an orgasm too. Bras are designed with absorbent pads in them.
  • All girls are squirters now, and will ejaculate hard with each and every orgasm. Panties also have quite absorbent pads built in.
  • All girls are nearly as sensitive in their breasts and ass as in their pussies. It is quite easy to force any girl to climax just from massaging her breasts or spanking her.
  • All girls are multi-orgasmic now, with virtually no refractory period. Also female orgasms are much more intense in the future.
  • All girls are naturally hairless below their eyebrows. Female body hair simply does not exist anymore.
Women in this future are still seen as individuals with rights, but the public perception of women has shifted a bit. After all, even the strongest and most capable girl in the world can be immediately incapacitated by anyone with a simple flick of the wrist: [IMAGE]. Doing so is not a violation of that girl's rights, but rather making her fall victim to her own body's weaknesses.

A Tool of the Goddess of Sex

"You're looking at this the wrong way. The universe doesn't care about you. The universe doesn't have a mind. It just rigidly upholds its nature, at any cost. And so, unfortunately, your consent isn't part of the equation. Pleasurable energy needs to be channeled into the world, and you're one of the tools used to channel it. The only way that can be done is by lightning rods, like yourself, to experience pleasure. I hope you'll come to love being a sexy, little lightning rod for pleasure eventually, but ultimately it doesn't matter. Because you will channel pleasure into the world whether you enjoy the eternal job or not.

And, yes, it is eternal. As the centuries pass, your perfectly youthful body will only grow tighter, smoother, plumper… ever more ready to experience wonderful pleasure. Your capacity to feel the pleasure will eternally deepen as well. Your pussy will obediently pump pleasure into your brain for you to process and always find a way to surprise you with a more powerful orgasm than you had the day before. No matter how much you moan and squirt and convulse and spasm with unwanted delight, the job will never be done. Not until the universe burns itself out, with you and the other lightning rods still cumming your brains out at the center of it all, with one final orgasmic climax that rivals, and even exceeds, the power of the supernovas all around you. That is your fate. It is already decided. Not by me, not by the universe, not by anyone. It's just the way it is."
-The Sex Goddess

This RP would focus on an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. But she's about to discover that she's special, whether she likes it or not. You see, all pleasure is actually divine energy. In order for humans to feel pleasure, this energy must be channeled into the human world. This is done through special conduits, taking the form of especially orgasmic girls. When they experience sexual pleasure, they channel the energy into the world, allowing their fellow humans to feel good without ever knowing the truth. So when one day, the Goddess of all Sex shows up and informs the girl that she's got an important job to do, she can't exactly refuse. All those dreams of saving her virginity for a special guy go out the window, because reality itself demands that she spread her legs and cum for any men or women who would like to take her. But it's so much more than just sex. Reality bends itself to ensure she experiences the most pleasure possible. Maybe cocks appear floating in the air and ravage her. Maybe her desk plant grows big enough to fuck her with thick vines. Maybe sex machines come out of her walls to stuff her up. The possibilities are literally infinite, as long as the number 1 rule is followed: She must feel pleasure.

I think I'd like to play as the girl for this one, but I'm okay with playing as the GM if you prefer. If you take on the role of describing how I'm used, I would be looking for a super creative partner who can really come up with some cruel and domineering ways to stimulate, defile, and humiliate me! PM me if you think this divine RP is for you and would like to discuss it further.

Auto-Rape For Her Own Good

I'm looking to play as the narrator with someone who will be the sub female character. I'm gonna lay out my idea for how this RP starts and progresses, but know that we can make adjustments so it'll be the most fun for both of us.

There's a crazy new piece of technology that functions essentially like pocket dimensions. One new application of this tech is to create a sort of fully-automatic home. Advanced machinery can be hidden away in the walls, even where they would not normally fit, allowing panels to open up and whatever machine you need to extend out of the wall to accommodate you. Want to watch TV in the bath? A panel opens up and there's the screen. It allows any piece of tech to be anywhere, and it can easily be installed in any existing home. This sounds incredible, so your character applies to test it out. She goes through a thorough medical examination first, both to ensure she's healthy and to determine ways the automation can be tailored for her unique needs specifically. Unfortunately for her, her virginity is seen as her neglecting a certain set of muscles... She's ecstatic when she's chosen for the test, but it isn't long into the trial that she realizes that the automated machines take it upon themselves to properly "work out" her vaginal muscles, putting her on a rigorous exercise regimen that it will not allow her to diverge from, no matter how hard she tries. The proper machinery to restrain and rape her can pop out of the walls anywhere, making it utterly impossible to run or hide, turning her home into a house of unstoppable rape. The more creative we get with this, the better!

An Unwilling Idol

In this RP, you would play a modest girl who is living her life and doesn't suspect that anything will ever disturb that. One day she wakes up and one very important thing has changed. Everything is the same except now every single person on the planet thinks she is the epitome of sexual beauty. Somehow, she has earned the reputation of the sex queen overnight, and this concept is taken to the EXTREME. Her body is considered literal perfection. From now on, all beauty is judged on a scale from 0 to her. Being able to enjoy her naked body is a new human right that is guaranteed to everyone. Things start out bad, with a forced appearance on an international morning talk show, and they just keep getting worse and worse for her as more events are planned to celebrate the exposure and stimulation of her (apparently) perfect body.

The RP has a fun contrast between the world idolizing her, but also objectifying her at the same time. She has no choice in the matter and gets raped daily, but people act like she is a celebrity at the same time. The RP would be split into two types. It would flip back and forth between when she is out in the world being exploited and exposed, and when she is at home where a series of advanced automatic mechanical devices torment her sexually while broadcasting it for the world to see. And, finally, one last wrinkle keeps the facade going. Anytime the girl tries to do anything that could diminish her sexual torment, whether it is begging not to be raped or something as simple as placing a hand to cover her pussy, time will simply freeze until she stops. Rather than physically stopping her from resisting, the universe simply stops time and waits until she cooperates. Even if it takes hours, she WILL cooperate.

A Non-Con Sexual Adventure Told in 4 Chapters

I've got a whole adventure planned for one unlucky girl. The idea is that she's thrown from one predicament to the next, with no way to stop the sexual adventure, which is split into four "chapters". Each chapter will feel distinct from the others and explore different kinks, from public exposure to more private violations. I think it would be especially fun with a girl who is shy and modest, possibly even a virgin, but I'm open to lots of different character types. Since I've got the adventure planned, I was obviously expecting to be the GM/narrator, but I'm also willing to play the girl if you want to take a crack at narrating my story of sex.

I'll also include a lowdown for the adventure, but I could see some people wanting to be surprised, so I'll put it in a spoiler box:

Chapter 1: The girl gets roped into an all-girl orgy and can't convince any of the girls that she's genuinely unwilling, rather than just submissive.

Chapter 2: Despite being the rape victim of the orgy, she gets accused of raping one of the girls in the orgy. She gets pulled into an absurd trial, and exposed and humiliated in front of the whole court.

Chapter 3: The girl is found guilty and sentenced to 500 hours of community service, which she will serve as a test subject in a series of sexual experiments. The experiments result in her body being severely and permanently altered to be ultra sensitive.

Chapter 4: The publication of the experiments, showcasing her new perfect, sensual body, has made the girl famous across the entire world as a sex icon. She tries to go back to her old life, but she just can't escape the public gaze.

There's two ways we could play it. One option is to go all-in on the absurdity of it, as if reality itself shifts around her to amplify the sexual situations she finds herself in. The other option is to pretend that it takes place in an alternate version of the world and the sorts of things that happen to her are perfectly normal and expected. I'm also open to discussion about changing some things up, or implementing new kinks!

The Milk Station

This RP would be based entirely around this image (NSFW) and to a lesser extent, the entire gallery (NSFW) that it comes from. One way or another, a sub girl is forced to work at the Milk Station. It takes place in an alternate world where humans have discovered that breast milk has incredible energy potential. So people can drive their cars up to the station, have a beautiful, naked girl fill it up, enjoy a complimentary blowjob or tit fuck while you wait, and be on your way! I was thinking that your character will be a girl from our version of Earth, so she's never even heard of a Milk Station at the time she's forced to work at one.

This RP would focus heavily on non-con lactation, but there will definitely be sex involved below the waist as well. Depending on your preferences, I could see this RP being short-term or long-term, but we can figure out the specifics together. If we go with a shorter RP, it would explore her being initiated into the job and then stopping once she's settled into her new life full of unending rape and non-con milking. If we want to extend it beyond that, we could then explore how her exploitation increases more and more, always putting her in a more humiliating and stimulating situation until she's a world-famous milk station worker.

Enter the City of Sex

You're sitting at home, minding your own business when three naked girls appear in your room and kidnap you. They take you down, down, down to a secret underground city that is populated entirely by naked, horny girls. Everyone around you assumes that you're a horny, sex-crazy lesbian, just like them. It's an entire city that runs on sex, and you're the newest member. The only problem is that you've actually got a little decency in you, but that is a totally foreign concept to these girls. This RP would be entirely FxF, but also includes toys and sex machines.

Despite what it might sound like, this RP has a strong story to it. I've got a whole backstory and city interworkings established and I want to explore themes of loss as your character is forced to leave her old life behind, themes of identity as her body is altered to be like the other citizens, themes of love and friendship as she interacts with girls, and more. It may sound like an outlandish scenario, but I really do want to explore what it would really be like to have this happen to a real girl. How much is she willing to adapt to the new lifestyle to survive and, more importantly, how much is she willing to debase herself to figure out how to get home again as she unravels the mystery behind this city's purpose?

Out of Her Comfort Zone

Here's the pitch: You play a shy girl trying to get out of her comfort zone. She hears from her roommate or friend that there's a secretive "Pleasure Party" going on at the old abandoned theater. It'll definitely be kinky, but she doesn't plan to partake in that kind of activity, especially since there is supposed to be plenty other modest things to do. When she gets there, it feels like she enters into a secret world she never knew existed and even starts to have a good time!

Eventually things get quiet and the host announces that it is time for the "hands-free scavenger hunt". Apparently one new party attendee will be chosen, handcuffed, and take part in a scavenger hunt throughout the theater following clues and doing challenges. Being the center of attention is exactly the kind of thing she would have shied away from before, so when she is randomly chosen, she gathers her confidence and agrees to participate. The handcuffs are placed on her wrists behind her back and the scavenger hunt begins. But then the host says "Oh yeah, and one more thing..." before bending down and slipping a pair of scissors over the bottom of her dress and slides it all the way up, cutting the thing from bottom to top and causing it to fall off her naked body. A cheer goes up from the crowd and her face turns the brightest red it's ever been.

No manner of pleading or begging can convince anyone to unlock her cuffs or give her something to cover herself with. If she wants this humiliating situation to be over, she needs to follow the clues and take on extremely sexual challenges, all while walking through a crowded party completely naked without even her hands to cover herself! I'd really love it if I could find a partner who could emphasize descriptions of body position/movement in their writing. Little details that make it easy to imagine what she's doing with her body really make an RP come alive!

Corporately Mandated Humiliation

Imagine this. You get home from a long day at work or class to find a mysterious letter addressed to you from some corporation you've never heard of before. As you read it, you can hardly believe what it says.

"Dear YC,
We regret to inform you that after reviewing your case, we have decided to permanently revoke your ability to wear clothing. This decision is effective beginning March 23rd, 8am and is automatically enforced. If you believe this decision has been made in error, you may appeal this decision by visiting our headquarters on the corner of Imperial Street and 12th Ave. downtown. Otherwise, we hope you will come to appreciate your new life of permanently nudity."

This has to be a joke, right? How could something like this even be enfored? But sure enough, come 8am, your clothes simply vanish from your body and every other pair of clothing you put on vanishes instantly. You have no idea how they are even able to make this happen, but you can't live like this! So as embarrassing as it is, you make the trek downtown, completely naked, trying to minimize how much absolutely everyone sees of your body, and attempt to appeal this bizarre decision. Spoiler alert, the appeal does not go well, and it sets you on a path toward eternally worsening predicaments of exposure, humiliation, violation, defilement, and, of course, stimulation. I'd say the essentials of this RP concept are public humiliation, sex-machines, and body manipulation. It's got kind of a Kafkaesque feel to it, where YC is abused by this faceless corporation that seems to be able to manipulate reality itself to further her humiliation. If that sounds like fun, and you want to see just how extreme the exploitation can get, message me!

Raped By Coincidence

There is a series of events that can, just by pure coincidence, strip a girl naked in public and force her to cum again and again for anyone and everyone to see. Imagine the Final Destination films, but revolving around sex. Who cares if it is unimaginably unlikely, it is technically possible. Let's throw a girl into just such a predicament, where the coincidences just don't stop. No matter how hard she tries to stop it, there is no end to the pleasure she is forced to feel, the defilement she is forced to endure, and the humiliation she is forced to experience.

Here's a super simple example: Her dress gets snagged on a loose nail and tears, so she runs into the nearest store to get out of the public eye, not realizing that the nearest shop is an adult store where someone had just spilled a bottle of lube. She trips on the bottle, and slides in the lube right into a shelf, causing one of the dildos to penetrate her and activate, vibrating inside. That's just a simple example, but I've got a whole elaborate ENF adventure planned for YC!

Magic Girls Pick Out a Sex Slave

I'm looking for someone to play both characters in a lesbian relationship. The idea is that these girls are super powerful and magic and they are hopping from dimension to dimension looking for a new sex toy to play with. Unfortunately, the sex toy they eventually decide to take home... is me. I'll play a modest, straight, virgin just living her life, when the magic lesbians show up and start to "examine" me to see if I suits their needs, much to my protests. Due to their overwhelming power, I'm totally helpless to resist them, and after they determine that I'm exactly what they are looking for, they bring me back to their home and my new life as a sex toy begins. We can discuss exactly why the couple has unlimited power if we want (maybe they are cosmic entities, or just come from a dimension where people have that kind of power), but it doesn't have to be an important detail if we just want to focus on the smut. I'm imagining that they can do literally whatever they want, and use that power extensively at my expense, from setting up scenarios to humiliate and expose me in public for their amusement, to transforming themselves into futas and spit-roasting me. Kinks I imagine will lend themselves to this RP well are objectification, master/pet, discipline play, and body modification. The possibilities are literally endless, and I look forward to being used and abused in every way imaginable.

The Universe's Plaything

I usually like playing as the GM and having my partner be my sub, but I'm in the mood to take on the sub role and have someone else be my dom GM! This idea is very open-ended, so I'm hoping finding someone interested will be easy. You will take control of reality itself. You can do literally anything to put my character in her place. And I mean anything. Imagine a bored god having some fun at my character's expense, just without the god. It's the uncaring universe itself that's controlling her situation. Maybe she's walking down the sidewalk and her clothes simply vanish. Maybe a pillory rises up out of the concrete and she gets locked in it for anyone to fuck her forcefully-presented pussy. Maybe the whole thing is broadcast on international television. As long as we're on the same page with kinks, you can do anything you like, even if it isn't bound by the laws of physics. It is as if the universe itself is making my character its little sexy toy! For me, it's a lot hotter to think that all this is just happening with no explanation, rather than it being a cosmic entity making it happen, but we can discuss this angle. Ideally, the series of sexual experiences she is put through will be creative in nature, really taking advantage of the reality-bending concept. If you think that's you, I'd love to hear from you! :heart:

Passing the Sexual Singularity

This idea is pretty crazy, but I think it'll be a ton of fun! The singularity is a hypothetical point of no return where technology becomes so advanced that it improves recursively and infinitely. I want to do the same thing to the sexuality of one unsuspecting girl. Here's how it works: The more attractive you are, the more sexual experiences you will have. It makes sense, right? For most people, this is a mundane concept that no one thinks about too much, but it turns out that this is actually one of the laws of reality. The universe enforces this law no matter what. So what happens when one girl just so happens to pass the sexual singularity? She becomes so sexually attractive, perhaps without even realizing it, that reality will force her into exponential sexual situations. One consequence of this is that her body becomes even more desirable, which only makes the reality bending effect worse. You can see the feedback loop now, and see how she's past the point of no return. There's no going back to a normal life for her. She's helplessly plunged deeper and deeper into increasing sexual sensitivity, stimulation, and exposure.

I know that's a lot to wrap your mind around, so what would this look like as an RP in a practical sense? We can figure it out together and make adjustments, of course, but here's my current idea. You would play an ordinary girl, or at least a girl who thinks she's ordinary. Really, she is the most attractive girl who has ever lived, and her natural beauty has brought her dangerously close to the point of no return. Perhaps she does something seemingly innocuous, like clean shaving her pubic hair just to see if she likes it, and this is just enough to push her over the limit. Strange things start to happen to her, like wardrobe malfunctions or spontaneous orgasms. It starts small, but soon it is very clear that something is wrong, like reality itself is a pervert for her. Her body starts to change too, becoming even more sexual. She becomes more sensitive, more orgasmic, etc. It causes reality to bend even more, which makes her more sexual, which makes reality bend even more, and it increases exponentially from there. Reality doesn't care about whether she's consensual or not, so she is utterly helpless to stop it. Soon she lives in constant, unstoppable, never-ending pleasure. Potentially at some point she could be visited by an angel or some other cosmic being who tells her what is going on. Like I said, there's a lot we could do, and I'm happy to work with a partner to put together an RP we'd both enjoy. I know it's a bit different from most RP concepts, but I think that makes it special.

Criminal Virginity

I want to find someone to play an innocent virgin girl who is minding her own business and living her best life. Then one day she is accused of "criminally negligent vaginal care". She's never heard of such a thing, just like you and I have never heard of it in real life. The court presents the evidence against her: She's never had sex, never masturbated, never climaxed. She's clearly guilty of neglecting to take care of her pussy "properly". Sure enough, she is found guilty and sentenced to wear a reverse-celibacy device, a small belt that fucks her pussy automatically, forcing her to have all the orgasms she is required to have, even if she doesn't want to be cumming all the time. Over the course of the RP, the amount of sexual activity she is legally obligated to engage in will get more and more intense, until she's getting gang-banged in public and cumming her brains out. Big focuses on public exposure, anonymous sex, unending stimulation, and machine sex.

Becoming a Living Sex Toy

I'm got a sexy objectification idea stuck in my head and I'd love to find someone to play it with me. Ideally, I'd play the sub and you would control the situation and force me into some really humiliating and orgasmic scenarios! This is what I'm thinking: I'm at home, minding my own business, just woke up and getting ready for the day. I hear a clatter on the floor between my legs and look down to see a fleshlight lying on the floor. Confused, I bend down to pick it up, but suddenly stop in my tracks. I... felt it when I touched the fleshlight. Turns out, this fleshlight is my pussy! My pussy just fell off my body and transformed into a fleshlight. I am given no clue as to why or how this could be possible. What can you even do in this kind of situation?! I try my best to protect my newly-detatched pussy, but all sorts of magical situations keep on forcing it to get fucked hard and I have to feel all of it. I'm open to lots of ideas and kinks and we can adjust the idea if you want too.

Back to the Past

After a laboratory accident, you are sent into the distant future. Plucked from the world you once knew, you find yourself in a world with a starkly different set of social normalities, functions, and expectations... You find that your ideas of feminine modesty are horribly outdated. Although everyone around you considers it to be perfectly normal, some of your experiences in this world would be considered extreme sexual violations in your time. You are clinging to one thing, however. The scientists in your lab foresaw this as an outside possibility. Although no one seriously expected it to ever be necessary, they buried everything a stranded time traveler would need to get back to their home time. It was a package of information and tech, which would be added to over the years as understanding of time travel developed, to be preserved for centuries or even millennium no matter what might happen to the lab or human society. It is your only chance of escaping back to the past.

I've got a bunch of ideas for how this technologically advanced future might be set up to create some truly delicious sexual scenarios for your girl. But it'll be fun to work together and come up with something interesting and unique. I'm kind of imagining it being about 50% - 70% smut, but we can play with the ratio of plot vs. smut to suit our needs. Effectively this RP will be an adventure, with your character facing and overcoming obstacles as she works toward her goal. If that sounds like your cup of tea, then let's make something magical together!

Documentary of Humiliation

I'll be honest, I don't know how well this idea will work for an RP, but there's something about it that really gets me excited! So I'm open to ideas to change or improve it to ensure we have fun with it! Basically, you would play a very modest girl who is inexplicably selected to be the subject of a documentary that will be broadcast to hundreds of millions or maybe even billions of people. The creation of the documentary would be supernatural, as if the universe itself demands that she be humiliated as much as possible, which also makes it utterly impossible for her to escape. I want to take the humiliation she faces to the EXTREME. The subject of the documentary is her naked body. It explores it in painstaking detail, showing everything to the whole world, even documenting her involuntary orgasms for all to see. It feels like there's no crueler way to objectify a girl than to talk about her in an academic tone.

"The vibrations on Emily's clit reveal her secret: She is incredibly sensitive and her pussy desires to cum above all else. Her pussy will cum hard enough to visually convulse, and the spasms are already starting as she approaches her climax. Seeing this, it is safe to say that her tiny pussy's sole purpose is for sex, but let's watch her cum closely to see how much she squirts all over herself."

Back From the Brink of Extinction

The Voratian Trib Plant is nearly extinct! It's up to you to bring it back! What's that? You don't want to help? That doesn't matter, all we need is your body anyway.
Here's a couple (NSFW) images that perfectly captures this RP idea: One and Two I'm not usually into vore, but this RP is the one exception.
You would play an unwilling female test subject who is chosen to nurse the last remaining Voratian Trib Plant back to health and eventually breed it. It is an enormous exotic plant that captures a female human and keeps it trapped in a symbiotic relationship, sometimes for years at a time. The plant feeds on the girl's cum and milk, while feeding her a substance that is unfortunately 99% similar to human semen. But don't worry, the scientists will be in constant communication, able to explain each and every step of the plant's process, from raping you, to feeding off you, to breeding you. Not only that, they are recording the whole process, and it will be made into an (uncensored) documentary that will be seen by millions of people!

I imagine this RP would be relatively short-term and very heavily focused on smut. It would include lactation, tentacles, rape, and body modification (the plant needs you to cum as much as possible, after all)

The Pussy Case Worker

You want to know what my job is? First, I have to let you in on a little secret. The universe requires every girl to have a certain amount of sex. The specific amount depends on how sensitive she is, how intense her orgasms are, how long her refractory period is... It's mostly a self-governing system. The girls who cum the hardest naturally have the most sex. But when a girl doesn't "live up to her potential", that's when there's a problem. It's also when I do my job. It's up to me to ensure she fixes the problem, one way or another. How drastic my methods are depend on how far she's dragging behind her required level of sex. Some girls just have to be convinced to masturbate a few extra times a week, but the big offenders...? They get ownership of their pussies stripped from them and sold to the highest bidder. As long as the buyer fulfills its climax quota, it doesn't matter if it is an individual or an organization. Reality requires it, I'm just the messenger. I'm the pussy case worker.

In this RP, I was thinking I would play one character, and my partner would play multiple girls. We would play out several scenarios, following a day in the life of a "pussy case worker" as she helps several girls get sorted out. It would be fun to explore how a bunch of different girls react to this revelation (and not all of them would be non-consensual) I'm open to other suggestions, but that's my pitch.

Forced into the Succubus Life

Basically, I want to do an RP based on this gif (NSFW). I'm not exactly sure if I want to be the dom or the sub, but my idea is that a human girl becomes a succubus against her will and has to adjust to her new life gaining nourishment from sex. She was a virgin before, but she better adjust fast if she wants to survive. It would be fun for there to be other succubi who are experienced and show her the ropes. Some manner of public exposure could be fun too. I don't know how much I'd want to play into the "celebrity" angle, but it could be fun. There's a lot for us to discuss about this one.

Magical "Assistance" With a School Presentation

I've got a specific story that I want to play with someone. This would be a short-term RP, and would probably be a bit more "quick and dirty" in nature. You are standing just off-stage, trying to get ready to walk out there and do your presentation in front of dozens of your classmates. You are terribly nervous and just wishing you had more time to prepare, but your name is going to be called any second now. That is when my character appears out of thin air. A magical girl here to help out! I freeze time so you can catch your breath and review your notes again. How nice! You complain that your button-up shirt collar is too tight and making it hard to breath? I magically loosen it for you, changing the modest shirt into a much more comfortable low-cut top! It shows off your nice tits too, which is a bonus! But then you complain about it being too revealing? Well, things are definitely only going to get worse from there... This would be like a one-shot scene where things magically go from bad to worse and from worse to humiliating, culminating in exactly what you would expect... Your entire class getting front-row seats to your naked body. If you're interested in seeing the series of events I have planned for this short RP, then message me!

Ultimate Humiliation

I'm in the mood to get humiliated to the fullest. I want to play the unwilling, innocent girl and I want to find someone to play as the narrator who can put me through the most extreme humiliation you can imagine. I'm talking about something that goes even beyond a global humiliation. Something that bends the laws of reality to really put me in my place. Your creativity for ways to stimulate, humiliate, and defile me is what will get me going, but here's some ideas:

• Machines or magic make it impossible for me to cover my nakedness
  • My body is altered against my will to be even sexier
  • My nakedness and climaxes are broadcast around the entire globe
  • Huge amounts of cum defile my body on a daily, or hourly, basis (I'm talking about swimming in it!)
  • My holes are freely available to fuck, and become internationally famous
  • A gang of girls rape me, and it's all filmed and broadcast
  • My rape is turned into a gameshow of sorts
Do you have any other ideas for how it can be pushed as far as possible? It would be cool if it keeps getting worse and worse and worse, like I get thrown from one defilement to the next without a chance to catch my breath.

Custom Orgasms for Sale

(Open to both roles, but I'd prefer to play sub)
In this RP, there is a hot new service available where a male (or proud female owner of a cock) can commission a specialty orgasm for someone they know who has a pussy. The company scoops up that girl and subjects her to precise chemical alterations and stimulations to cause her to have an orgasm to the exact length/intensity/squirting/etc. specifications, and then freezes her in time for delivery to the client, like an unstable bomb perpetually about to go off. Then, all the client has to do is slip their cock in her pussy and unfreeze her so she cums her brains out around their lucky cock.

MC (or possibly yours) wouldn't know this business even exists until she gets taken and subjected to it. The RP would follow her extensive ordeal in the system, her body being changed to accommodate the hefty orgasm order, which is so ridiculously far beyond what would normally be possible.

Alchemy's #1 Tool

(Open to both roles, but I'd prefer to play sub)
Alchemy has a wide range of wonderful uses, but modern alchemy is impossible without extensive use of the very best alchemy tool in existence: a girl's body. Pussy juice and breast milk are among the most common base ingredients in potions, and must be collected nearly 24 hours a day. Semen, too, is a hugely important ingredient and you can use a girl to collect that from the public too if you want. Some of the more complicated potions must be mixed in a pussy to achieve proper potency, and the orgasms of your "cauldron" are crucial to the creation process too. The more creativity you bring to this RP concept, the better.

Repaying an Orgasm Dept

Upon an innocent virgin's 20th birthday, she gets a surprise visit from an angel or some other magic being. She is told that she has one of the most desirable, sensitive, and orgasmic pussies in existence, but the fact that she has never had an orgasm before is literally a crime against the universe. The angel forces her to start using her pussy for what it was made for, whether she wants to or not. I've already written the first post so you can see exactly what I'm looking for!

Inside the Orgasm Factory

This concept is based on this gallery (NSFW) This concept requires one of us to be the narrator. I'm fine in either role!

Inside the orgasm factory, there are hundreds of girls locked into the machinery. None of them know why they are there, or what the purpose of the machines around them is. All they know, is that whatever they are being used for, it requires them to cum. A LOT! There are no workers in sight. As far as the eye can see, there is nothing but sex machines and mechanical arms manipulating, transporting, and raping girls. Some of the machines collect the girls' fluids, some machines force the girls to fuck each other, and some of them even modify the girls' bodies so they are better suited for meeting the mysterious and unknowable goals of the orgasm factory.

Magical Domination

I'm fine in either role, but I think I'd prefer to be dominant! Basically, a magical being selects a normal girl and uses her infinite, reality bending magic to torment her sexually and humiliate her publicly. Either she does it for the fun of it, or maybe there is some deeper reason for it.

"Your pussy is nowhere near as sensitive as it needs to be."
"W-what?! That's crazy! Don't-"
"It's already done! Now you will cum even if just a stiff breeze hits your crotch!"
"B-but... how am I supposed to wear panties?"
"Don't be silly, you're going to be naked for the rest of your life. This is the only way you can have all the thousands of orgasms required of you!"
"Please, no... I've never had an orgasm before. I don't want my first to be-"
"Alright, it's time to go outside so everyone can see you cum!

Just Along for the Ride

This RP is almost 100% smut and is split into two section. One revolves almost entirely around one kink: Body Control. That is, YC will have no control over her body, but will still be in complete control of her mind. She experiences everything, but has no way of stopping her body from doing and saying super slutty things. Preferably, YC will be timid and modest, so she will be embarrassed out of her mind to be exposed in public and cumming her brains out for everyone to see. The other half of the RP would be focused on YC trapped in her house, which has been outfitted with machines to rape her. The basic premise is this: You wake up one day and something just feels wrong, even though you can't figure out what it is. Going downstairs, you are shocked to see a completely naked girl strapped to your front door... and she looks exactly like you! The only way to leave your house is to have your mind put in this doppelganger's body, but then you have no control of what she does, even though you still have to feel everything. When she returns home, you are put back into your own body. Another kink that I've never tried before that I want to incorporate is Self-cest. I'm sure you can already tell how... This doppelganger of you has no problem holding you down and raping you. This is just a brief overview, so I'm happy to discuss and tweak.

The Future of Sexual Science

I'm looking for someone who might be interested in playing several smaller vignettes or "mini-RPs" that would explore different aspects of a near-future setting where science has made several huge leaps forward in studying and manipulating female sexuality. Read [this thread] to get a better idea of what I'm talking about. However, keep in mind that this thread is purposefully academic and distant. The stories I want to find a partner for would be all about characters experiencing this world firsthand. If the idea of "Sexual Alchemy" appeals to you, we can talk about what sorts of shorter stories we might want to tell together in this world.

These stories could fall anywhere on the plot/smut spectrum, and we could even have different stories with varying levels of plot/smut. Some could be longer or shorter, we could focus some on specific kinks, character dynamics, consensual vs. non-consensual, etc. If brainstorming together and coming up with many story ideas and ways to implement fun, sexy set pieces sounds like a good time, hit me up! Of course, I've got several ideas for stories already, but working together to figure out what appeals to us both is half the fun! I'm open to making adjustments based on preferences, but generally this concept would involve lactation, cum play, body manipulation, sex machines, and sensitivity heightening. It could potentially work without some of those kinks, but if those appeal to you, then this RP is definitely for you!

Raping Yourself (No longer looking)

This involves three kinks that I haven't really played around with much: Autofellatio, Autopaizuri, and Autocunnilingus. For the uninformed, this means, giving yourself a blowjob, giving yourself a tit fuck, and eating yourself out. (I'm only interested in exploring these kinks for girls and futas.) I'm not exactly sure exactly what form this could take, but I'd really love for these kinks to be exclusively non-consensual. Hence, "raping yourself". In the case of the futas, it would also be neat to play around with transformation. A normal girl grows a cock and it ends up forced into her mouth, and maybe even pussy (portals?). Just the thought of her trying so hard not to cum, but it just feels too good and she ends up filling herself with cum and hating it. Fun, fun stuff! It's not the highest quality images, but I've dug up some images of this kind of thing, so I know others are out there with like minds, haha. Check it out and see if it works for you!

[NSFW]
Non-con Autofellatio:
1 2 3 4

Non-con Autopaizuri:
1 2 3

Non-con Autocunnilingus:
1 2 3

The Life of an Alraune

I'd play as an Alraune. In case you aren't aware, an Alraune is a creature that looks like a stunningly gorgeous, nude girl wrapped in a flower. I've got my own Alraune mythos that we can explore together, but the basics is that she uses her alluring fragrance to attract unsuspecting humans, and then captures them and feasts on their sexual fluids. If that sounds like fun to you, then hit me up! Specifically, I want to have a longer RP where the Alraune interacts with several different people over time. So, if you're comfortable playing multiple characters, we can go that route. Alternatively, if several people are interested, it might be fun to have a thread with many different players cycling through, each playing a different character. I don't know, we'll see how it goes. I want each encounter to be something unique. One time, the alraune attracts a young woman who is completely unwilling, then the next time she attracts a man who is happy enough to get pleasured, etc. I've got several ideas for interesting things that different encounters can entail, but if you've got ideas of your own, I'd be thrilled to hear them! Let's build something awesome together! Oh, and not all of my ideas are 100% smut. It will be fun to use the plot to explore the isolated life of an Alraune. I should also mention that this is pretty much the only chance you'll get to play a sub male with me, so if that's your thing, you're in luck! :p It is not my intention for this RP to incorporate any other monster girls/fantasy creatures, but you might be able to change my mind.

Again, I'm totally open to discussing RP ideas with you. Just use these like a jumping off point. I love anything that takes the power away from a girl and makes her cum over and over again, whether the thing that takes her power away is a giant monster, sex machine, bored goddess, or an institution.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom