Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Destined to Have Accidental Lesbian Sex! (Pics Included) (NSFW)

UseAlex

Supernova
Hey there, I'm UseAlex. You can find more information about my preferences, writing style, and kinks on my main request thread. I use the thread you currently find yourself on to request specific RP ideas as they come to me. Scroll down a bit to see my latest idea! (November 13h) So if it catches your eye, message me! If not, feel free to check out my main thread or F-List so you can message me about one of the ideas found there or suggest your own! Anyway, here's a quick rundown of my style:

• I strongly prefer first person, but third is fine.
  • I love when one player is the narrator/GM, controlling the situation (can be me or you). Both of us playing characters is also fine.
  • I get really bored if my partner consistently posts only 3 or 4 sentences. I expect at least a few meaty paragraphs. Depending on the situation, occasional shorter posts are natural.
  • I don't do vanilla RPs, and I much prefer non-con for one of us.
  • I do [Fxf], [Fuxf], and [Mxf], although I usually prefer female or futa characters if they are going to have a name and personality.
  • I'm comfortable in the dom or sub role, but I don't do male-sub.
  • My main limits are gross stuff (scat/piss/vomit) and blood/excessive pain.
  • My main kinks are machines, magic, body manipulation, and public humiliation.
  • I fall on the pro-lactation side. I feel like I could include lactation in basically any RP.
  • Right now, I am able to post about 3 times per week, but we can play more if we both happen to be online at the same time. So I'm looking for longer, less frequent posts.

The RP concept I want to pitch right now is:

Destined to Cum Together (Actively Searching)

My Character and Your Character are typical young girls and best friends. We hang out, talk about boys, whatever. Then one day, MC gets a weird fortune cookie. It says "You and your best friend will rub your pussies together." It totally freaks MC out, but YC thinks it's funny and teases me for taking it so seriously. We're both as heterosexual as can possibly be, so it's not like we're about to start having sex. Well, then strange things start happening. Weird, accidents start happening that cause the two girls to accidentally rub against each other, and the coincidences keep on getting bigger and more extreme until it's causing full-on, totally involuntary sex! Both girls involved are 100% not into girls, but somehow they keep ending up in situations where they are naked and cumming all over each other, desperately trying to stop and get their clothes back on.

Since it seems like it is just getting worse and worse, and both girls can't seem to find any way to prevent the next intense lesbian lovemaking session from happening, they try to figure out what is causing this. It seems like destiny or fate or some bored god is playing a trick on them, and they are powerless to stop it. Sometimes it happens in the privacy of their own rooms... but sometimes it happens not so privately...

There's lots of ways we can play this RP, but I'm not looking to play two closeted lesbians who discover that they like each other. These characters are going to genuinely be heterosexual without a single bi-curious thought in either of their heads, and yet it keeps happening to orgasmic, explosive results. I've got lots of ideas already for fun scenarios that bring the two girls together, and I would love to find a partner that brings their own ideas. This RP will focus heavily on the kinks of accidental sex and public humiliation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom