Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alternate 5th Holy Grail War (Potter x Poppy)

Poppy

Star
The 5th Holy Grail War was an event that was weighing heavily on the mind of the heiress to the Tohsaka family. Rin was the sort of girl who had a competitive streak a mile wide, and was hoping to summon Saber and win the war. What for, that was a good question. She was more concerned with making sure the family name was respected for the superior Mages that came through their blood line. Luckily for Rin, her father had been considerate enough before he passed to ensure that she would have an item to aid her in summoning a Saber. She also inherited his large collection of stones to aid her, although she herself could craft some in a satisfactory manner. With more experience, her gems could be as powerful as the ones her father crafted.

Rin had a boyfriend, Shirou Emiya, who honestly was more trouble than he was worth. Or so she told him. Truth be told, she had a soft spot for him and once she found out he would be competing in the War as well, she couldn’t leave him on his own. He was completely clueless, and needed assistance. But tonight, Rin would be summoning her servant. She was the lone person in the Tohsaka manor, standing in the middle of the ancient carvings on the floor to assist her in summoning her servant.

She presented the item that her father had graciously gifted her with, the breastplate of King Arthur exploding as the servant was summoned. The most shocking fact was, as the servant appeared, the command seals didn’t appear on the back of her hand as she expected. It didn’t even form on her torso, which was quite the surprise. Instead, her skirt flared up with a gust of wind, the command seals branding her right on her shaved pubic mound. She was shocked by this turn of events, having never heard of such a thing before. She did her best to cover herself to appear modest as her servant appeared before her.

Rin would not summon a Saber....instead she would summon an Archer...despite her best efforts. However the summoning was indeed botched in a manner. She was trying to summon a servant with two competing catalyst; one was the breast plate and the other, unknown to her, was her own blood. As the sparks of the summoning died down, her servant finally came into view.

He was a tall and well built man....he wasn't wearing a shirt, showing off his toned and slightly tanned body. He had short, bright blonde hair and red eyes that seemed able to pierce anything he gazed out. He radiated power and authority...a figure that demanded respect. He look at Rin and gave her a smirk.

"So....a beautiful woman summons me to the war this time....tell me, girl....are you my master?" He asked, almost with a scoff. He seemed to be admiring her beauty, for sure, but his haughty and arrogant attitude remained...his expression lightly somewhat as he gazed upon her.

"What a moment....you are Tomitake's daughter, aren't you?" the beautiful servant said, pointing out her sharply, his eyes seemed to gleam with something....affection and mischievous, perhaps?

Rin had to admit to herself that the servant she summoned certainly wasn't what she was expecting. She did her best to hide her annoyance, folding her arms over her chest and attempting to ignore the warm feeling that emanated from the command seals on her body.

"What a disappointment....I was trying to summon a Saber." She rubbed the back of her head, going to walk closer to the servant in question. "I suppose we'll just have to make do with each other." Internally, she could only regret the waste of the breast plate. She could have at least passed it off to Shirou to help him with his summoning. They had already made a pact to work together during this Grail War.

"I am Rin Tohsaka, heiress to the Tohsaka mage family." She spoke to him with her haughty attitude, clearly thinking that she was above him. "I am you Master."

"Oh? Just as uptight as your father, huh? When I saw you last, you were quite the rebellious girl. What happened there?" the servant scoffed at her demeanor, it wasn't what he was expecting from the daughter of Tomitake. Still, he noticed she was disappointed he wasn't a Saber and he just laughed. Truly, that was such a plebeian way of thing, a mongrel way of thinking.

"Do you truly think I am limited by Class, foolish girl? I am Gilgamesh, King of Heros and First Hero of all Mankind. King of Urk and wielder of the Gate of Babylon!" Gilgamesh exclaimed as he took a step towards her, grinning as her approached her. "You would do well not to underestimate me....if you are even half the magus your father was, we should be able to kill the other Master's with ease and claim our wish!" Gilgamesh was now face to face with her, his presence undeniable as her was basically pressing against her chest.

"My father was my father. The arrangement the two of you had will be very different from what we will have." Rin matter of factly informed him. "Unlike my father, I have every intention of winning the Grail War." To the tsundere girl, winning would be the definitive way of proving that she was the superior mage.

"Well, if there's something to say, it's that I think we are a perfect match when it comes to determination." Rin grinned in return as he approached her, but a part of her was secretly excited about this. Replenishing mana with such a handsome servant certainly wouldn't be a bore. She inwardly shivered to think of what the person who summoned Beserker would have to do to keep them sated.

"I plan to take an active role. I have no intention of waiting on the side lines and seeing what you can do on your own. Teamwork will be key to our victory. Along with ensuring that you are obedient to me and follow my orders?"

"Good, I'm glad to see someone who is willing to give it their all to win. I look forward to working with you, Master." He grinned, his saying of the word Master was as haughty as always, but it was clear he already respected Rin and her will to drive more than he respected Tomitake. If she channeled that determination properly, they would easily blow everyone else out of the water.

"I will do whatever it takes to win, Master...except sully my reputation by being made to draw my ultimate Nobel Phantasm." If there was one thing Gilgamesh was firm on, it was his stance on using Ema Elish. It was his most prized treasure and therefore he would never allow others to gaze on it unless absolutely necessary. "With us though...I doubt will need it." He gave Rin a grin, showing her was confident in his abilities and her own.

"I will say though...because you used a different catalyst....the summoning was botched somewhat and I'm low on mana already....I'm sure you know what that means don't you, Rin?" He dropped the Master title as he gazed upon Rin's body...even with her clothes on, her perfect figure was evident as he licked his lips, already quite ready for a replenishing....

"I understand and respect your limitations. I wouldn't want you to waste it on servants that aren't even worth your time. But if we end up having our backs against the wall, it could prove vital to our success." She rested a hand on her hip as she spoke to her servant, happy that he seemed to accept their position and dynamic.

"Yes, I am unfortunately unimpressed with how the summoning went. Honestly, I wonder if it was something my father set up to see how I could adapt." Rin huffed at the thought as she listened to her servant's request, her heart stopping. She hadn't planned on this so quickly. But it was her fault, after all. If only he had been summoned correctly, this would be a non issue. His words made a flush crawl across her skin. And already, he was speaking to her in a very familiar way.

"I have no other way to assist you with your mana right now, so it's up to me to help you." She certainly wasn't a virgin, thanks to her relationship with Shirou. "Let me show you to the room you can call your own during your stay here, if you like." She turned curtly to lead him to the room in question, the short skirt she wore certainly a tease.

Gilgamesh didn't pay much mind to Rin's words as she lead him out of the room and into the hall. The way her hips moved when she walked and that skirt just barely covered what it needed to...it was too much stimulation for the recently summoned servant to handle. He gripped Rin by the shoulders and pinned her to the wall, looking into her eyes with his own with lust and hunger.

"Sorry....Master....but I can't wait any longer..." he said Master in a gruff, but teasing tone was he pressed his lips up roughly against Rin's own. His tongue lashed at her lips, seeking to gain entry to her mouth as her breasts molded against his strong and firm chest. His growing bulge was already larger than Shirou's and it was pressing up against her crotch quite forcefully. Already, it seemed that Gilgamesh was being a lot more forward with his desires than Shirou ever was.

Rin was engrossed in her own thoughts as she walked through the darkened hallway, not really focusing on her servant in that moment. She was having to mentally cope with the fact that she was having to provide for her servant so quickly. She knew it was inevitable, and she knew that Shirou would have to preform for his servant in the same manner. But her heart still ached, feeling that she was betraying her boyfriend. They had been entirely loyal to each other up to this point, and Rin convinced herself that if she kept Shirou in her heart always, it wasn't cheating.

When he grabbed her by the shoulders, her eyes widened as she was pinned to the wall. "Well, to say you are impatient to a fault is-" Her words were ended by the rough and wanting kiss from the King of Heroes. She shut her eyes, doing her best to imagine that this was her boyfriend and not her servant. She willingly deepened the kiss, her body naturally pressing against the man in a yearning way. The bulge that he had was still growing, hard and wanting, pressing against the thin material of her panties and skirt.

Shirou and Rin's experiences were always careful, slow and deliberate. They were both new at this, after all, and still exploring this relationship. But Gilgamesh knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it. And Rin had to admit, that there was something very appealing about that.

Gilgamesh did indeed know what he wanted, and he knew how to take it. That was just the kind of man he was, and Rin would be getting to know him very well over the course of the war.....this was just an inkling of his desire. His tongue darted into her mouth as soon as she parted her lips. His tongue playfully and skillfully explored her mouth while coaxing her own tongue to come out and wrestle with his own. He could tell Rin was still fairly new, but not entirely new at all this. He wanted to lead her along and show her just how good all of this could feel.

As they kissed, his hands roamed her body....one crept underneath her skirt and have her round and firm rear a good spank, his fingers then rubbing and squeezing her rear, molding her flesh against his digits. Meanwhile, his other hand drifted up the front of that red shirt of hers, his fingers deftly tracing paths up her smooth and soft stomach as his hand neared her breasts....

"How is it....much better than anything a commoner has given you, isn't it?" He whispered hotly in her ear, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe before planting feather kisses up and down her neck. He wanted her to know that it was him and not some human partner giving her this pleasure...he didn't even want her to bother maintaining such an illusion.

Once his hand was under her skirt, she felt the firm slap to her ass and almost jumped out of her skin. To say that things were vanilla in her relationship with her boyfriend would be the understatement of the century. With the sort of girl she was, she tended to take charge. Rin even had to be the one to make the first move with Shirou! It was almost maddeningly frustrating, but they had made some serious strides in their relationship in regards to intimacy. He even allowed Rin to tie him up, involving light bondage into their repertoire. But with how Gilgamesh acted, it was obvious that he wanted to be the one to call the shots. That was fine by Rin, after all. A change of pace was always good. She simply inwardly wished she had worn different underwear today. The thin string bikini purple mesh panties made her feel sexy, but she was afraid that it might make her come across as a slut. She did have a beautiful, plump ass that just begged to be spanked. Her cleavage was nice, but nothing compared to her bubble butt.

"You....you certainly know what you want. I might even call you too needy, Archer." Rin's voice was shaky, her thin mesh panties already soaked with her juices. Thanks to the mesh not being absorbent at all, her juices were tracing down her thighs, staining her thigh high stockings. She didn't address him by his kingly name, wanting to attempt to show that he was beneath her. To remind him that he wasn't the Saber she had hoped so much for. The kisses to her neck were nice, her nipples already hard and craving attention from his wandering fingers. Her ear was her weak spot, and she practically melted into his arms.

If Gilgamesh took offense at being called Archer, he didn't show it. He didn't seem to care what Class he was summoned as, he had an internal sense of superiority that was had to beat and he knew he was the best Heroric Spirit; being the first human hero basically assured that. Gilgamesh was used to women instantly submitting to him though, so this push back from Rin actually excited him somewhat, but he knew he had the advantage over her. He could feel her thigh getting moist with her wetness after all.

Another spank of her firm ass, this time likely leaving a mark. His hand then traveled to the front, running up her now wet thigh to her very wet cunt. He grinned as he nibbled and sucked on her neck, leaving small marks on her.

"What is this....Master....you are soaked already...do you want me that badly?" He teased back, rubbing at her labia through her mesh panties before his fingers sought out and found her clitoris. They began to rub her most sensitive bud through her panties as he assailed her with waves of pleasure....he was by far more skillful at this than Shirou!

There was something about the next strike that made her feel like an electric jolt coursed throughout her body. She had never tried spanking before, and honestly, it wasn't bad. Rin had been so spoiled as a child, the heir to a noble Mage family, that she had never been spanked. So this was an entirely new sensation. She gasped, jumping at the harsh sensation. Inwardly, however, she was hoping for more. She had never pictured herself not being the one somewhat in charge of a sexual situation, so this was a new and exciting development for the dark haired girl.

The small curls that framed her sweet, tight pussy were damp with her arousal. She was careful of her appearance, even the hair that no one would typically see, and was certain to groom it. The sucking and biting to her next made her mewl like a kitten, a very audible sort of girl.

"You idiot...if you touch any girl like this...." she sucked in air quickly as his searching fingers found her clit. While nipple play excited her, stimulating her clit made her even pant like a bitch in heat. Sometimes, using her Mage ability, she had crafted stones that would emit a small electric pulse when she played with it on her clit and nipples. That was always a thrill for her. But this was unlike anything she had provided for herself.

"....she's going to get wet...." She wrapped her hands around his neck, keeping him close to her and not wanting to let him go. What he was doing felt so good that she could barely stay on her feet, biting her lower lip to keep from continuing to pant.

Rin's moans and groans spurred Gilgamesh onward, us fingers venturing into her panties now and stroking her clitoris directly. He rubbed and tugged on her sensitive nub his fingers ventured down to her labia and her entrance. Her rubbed her lower lips skillfully before pushing two fingers knuckle deep inside. He began to pound them in and out of her rapidly, his fingers curling just right to rub against her most sensitive area as now sought to make her feel really good.

"It's unfair, Master...." He said in his teasing tone again as he picked up the pace of his finger pumping, his fingers pounding into her like pistons now as he kissed her lips again for the briefest of moments.

"You're the only one feeling good....maybe you should help me some too..." He chuckled lower, using his free hand to guide one of her own from his neck, down to his crotch where she would be able to feel the massive size of his growing bulge beneath his trousers now....so much larger than Shirou it seemed.

Gilgamesh's skilled ministrations was proof enough that he had been in a position to do this to many women in order to practice his craft. Compared to his centuries of experience, Rin was as innocent as a nun. Once his two digits slipped inside of her delicate folds, she was feeling the sort of pleasure that Shirou was never able to provide her with. Not Shirou, with his halting and timid hands. The control was something that she had been craving for a long time, but had never realized.

The brief kiss on her lips left her wanting more, while she was so focused on the pleasure that Gilgamesh gave her to really think clearly.

"Oh!" Of course, Rin should return the favor. After all, if he didn't experience an orgasm, he wouldn't be able to refill his mana properly. And that simply wouldn't do. She allowed him to lead her hand down to his bulge, eyes widening in surprise. Even through the flimsy material of his pants, it was obvious how much bigger it was than the only cock she had ever pleased. "It's so big...." She gasped as her hands traced the shape through the outside of his pants, her mind hazy with lust. All she wanted to do was to make Gilgamesh feel as good as he was making her feel. Her hand slipped inside of his trousers, touching his flesh with her hand and working her small hand into a nice shape to pump the length of his cock.

Gilgamesh let out a small moan as Rin gripped his cock and began to pump his length. He could tell she wasn't used to the size....her hesitation in her strokes and her words and reactions all proved that to him. "Tell me how I compare to your partner...." He teased her with a chuckle.

Still, he was enjoying the sensation, but it wouldn't be nearly enough to make him climax...he believed himself good enough to make Rin climax though, and that was what he intended to do.

"Come for me....Rin....I want to you come all over my hand like the slutty little girl you are...." He whispered hotly in her ear before his lips sealed her own again, his tongue darting inside her mouth and lashing at her own tongue. His fingers moved even deeper inside her until they were fully sheathed. He then moved his other hand to began to rub and tug on her clitoris at the same time.

He knew he had Rin on edge...he wanted to push her over it, to let her experience the pleasure from this kind of play that Shirou was never able to give.

"Your cock...." Rin was gasping as she spoke, her mind hazy with lust. "....compared to my boyfriend's, it's just so huge. It...it's so much thicker...." She decided to play a bit of a slut, licking her lips and locking eyes with him for a moment. "I bet you have so much....cum saved up. You must not have gotten to do this in some time." She felt deliciously wicked, but was realizing that this sort of behavior was becoming to her. She certainly had swallowed down loads from Shirou before, but he always insisted on her having to brush her teeth before he would kiss her. Somehow, she doubted that Gilgamesh would have such a problem.

"...cum....cum..." Rin was so turned on, her brain felt like it was short circuiting. It had never been this way with Shirou. The way she was with the Uruk King was unlike anything she had felt with her boyfriend. Her mind was torn; even though she and Shirou both understood that these things would happen during the war, it didn't stop the nagging feeling that she was cheating on him. As long as she kept Shirou in her heart, it would be okay, right?

With the addition of the second hand, it was too much for her to handle. She closed her eyes in pleasure, her body shaking from the intense sensations that Gilgamesh was providing her with. With the way that he was rocking his fingers in and out of her, she couldn't stop herself from squirting as she came. The Tohsaka heir completely forgot about pleasuring Gilgamesh, going limp and going to sag against his chest, unable to support herself on her own two legs.

Gilgamesh happily accepted the complimented with a laugh. "Of course I am...and I bet your boyfriend could never pleasure you like this either could he?" Gilgamesh chuckled as he slammed his fingers into her rapidly, sending wave after wave of pleasure through Rin's body. At the mention of his backed up cum, he grinned.

"You are right....I am backed up....and I'm going to spend all night pouring every...last...drop...into you, Master...." He teased her word by word as she climaxed around his fingers savagely, soaking his hand and fingers with her love juices. He slowly withdrew his fingers and the brought his now soaked digits up to his mouth. He licked some of the juice off with a grin but then pressed his still soaked fingers up against her lips. "It's a slut's job to clean up the mess." He stated with a lust grin, like it was the most common sense statement on earth. His massive cock still throbbed under Rin's fingers and he needed some relief.

"Once you are done with that....get on your hands and knees like the bitch in heat you are and spread your pussy open and beg to be fucked like a proper slut." He commanded firmly...so domineering and forceful, unlike Shirou. He wanted to let Rin know who was going to be in charge of the relationship at least in aspect to their bedroom play...it was definitely him.

She was so focused on her own pleasure, that she didn't even notice the words that he said to her. Rin's petite body was still coursing with pleasure from the aftershocks of the orgasm, the fingers being pushed against her full pouty lips the only thing that brought her back. With his fingers this close to her mouth, she could smell her juices. Rin would discover that her sweet nectar was as good as it smelled. She hungrily sucked his drenched fingers into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the invading fingers while she sucked hard in order to give him a glimpse of what it would be like to have her sweet little mouth wrapped around his massive cock.

'Did he just call me a slut?' Rin thought indignantly to herself as she looked to Gilgamesh while she cleaned his fingers. But, here she was being a very obedient Master to her Servant. Normally, such a suggestion would be returned with a biting retort from the woman. But, maybe he was right. What if she really was a slut? It seemed to her that at the rate he was going, the blonde man would be turning her into one in a short period of time.

She listened to his words, a flush gracing her cheeks. He wanted her on her hands and knees? Who did he think he was dealing with? "You...you must be out of your mind, Gilgamesh. I am the-the heiress to the Toh...saka line, and I will not be subjected to-to-to such treatment!" Even though she was doing her best to try to regain control of the situation, it was obvious that her confidence was slipping in regards to the matter.

Gilgamesh just grinned as Rin licked his fingers clean of her juices...yes, wither she wanted to admit it to now...she was quite the slutty girl on the inside it seemed, even if she didn't want to admit it. Indeed, her suction impressed him and made him eager to try her mouth for later...but he wanted the main prize now. Rin's brief burst of defiance actually amused him more than it annoyed him. He gripped Rin's shoulders and with his strength, forced her to her hands in knees, showing her just how weak she was.

"Seems like the bitch in heat need to learn her place...." He teased her, his words hot on her ears...he had a strong suspension she was a bit of a masochist and enjoyed being degraded like this, even if she didn't want to admit it. He got behind her and gazed her her exposed cunt and bubble ass. He grinned as he spank her ass, hard, enough to mark it with an imprint of his hand.

"Has the bitch learned her place yet!?" Another hard spank to the other cheek this time. He grinned as he spanked again and began to rub his throbbing and massive cock up against her soft and red ass and her wet and pink cunt.

"Come, Rin....beg to be fucked like the proper slut you are....." He chuckled, rubbing his cock against her pussy a bit more forcefully to drive home the point.

Thanks to her orgasm brought forth by Gilgamesh, she had already been weak in the knees. So when he pushed her to the ground, there was nothing she could do to try to fight back. The only thing was to do her best to try to brace for impact with the stone flooring, letting out a cry of pain as she connected with the ground. She ended up using her forearms to brace her fall in order to protect her pretty face, skirt flipped up to reveal her juicy ass clad by the soaked mesh purple panties. There was something about what he was doing, forcing her onto the ground and talking to her as if she were beneath him that made her hot and wet already for more.

The hard slaps made her head jolt up, unable to keep cries of anguish from escaping her lips. With how hard he struck her, there was no denying that Rin's cute ass would be bruised. But after all, she deserved it for her act of defiance. Her mind was crazy with lust, drooling some almost mindlessly as the last slap connected. The feel of his stiff cock rubbing her swollen, puffy lower lips felt amazing. Even her bruised ass enjoyed the feel of his hardened member gracing her with its presence. There was no way Shirou would ever measure up to the man that was Gilgamesh, and be able to put poor horny Rin exactly where she wanted to be. On the ground, with her ass lewdly up in the air and ready to give her Servant access to any hole he wanted to fuck. As long as it meant that she got to feel his thick meat inside of her, she was willing to do anything.

Her cunt was nice and juicy, providing plenty of lubricant for the blonde man to slide his cock up and down her folds. She didn't realize it, but his actions had caused her to start to drool mindlessly, her head having fallen back to the ground to rest on her folded arms.

"Servant....I want you to fuck me with your huge c-cock....fill me up with your cum, over...and over. Don't stop until your mmm-mana is completely restored!" Rin couldn't believe the nasty words she was saying, her command seals over her pubic area feeling warm and tingly as she spoke such lewd words to the man over her. The chill of the floor beneath her transferred through her bra, feeling nice on her tortured nipples.

"That's right, Master....I'll fuck you until I'm nice and satisfied, even if it breaks you!" Gilgamesh laughed loudly as he ripped the panties off of Rin's soaked pussy to expose her cunt directly to him. His cock began to rub against her fold directly now, she could feel his throbbing, long and hard cock rub against her. It brushed against her clitoris and even teased her entrance for a moment before he moved it back to slap her ass.

His hand moved to grip her bra, tearing it from her chest so her large and rounded melons pressed directly against the stone, cold floor. His hand stayed to grope one of her mound, squeezing her breast and making her flesh mold against his digits as he licked up her back, slowly and tortriously with his skillful tongue to her neck, all the while, his cock continued to tease and proud at her pussy.

"If you want it though....I want you to admit you are a slut....call me Master and tell me how superior I am to your boyfriend one more time...." His hot voice invaded her ear again...it seemed he wanted an admission of absolute submission from her before he would grant her the fucking she so desired.

The flimsy mesh material gave way quickly, ripping off into shreds, ruined. Rin could swear that she could feel his cock throbbing, wanting to go inside of her. And honestly, the mage wanted it to happen sooner and later. She wished hard for him to fuck her senseless, on the floor like the horny little bitch she was. The moans of desire that she made were filling up the hallway.

As her bra was ripped from her flesh, it gave a bit more of a challenge then her panties. But thanks to the blonde man’s strength, it couldn’t withstand his desires. The cold floor felt amazing on her hot flesh, providing her some relief. Her large breasts were overly sensitive thanks to her most recent orgasm, wanting nothing more than to have his dick buried within her.

“Master….” Rin started, voice heavy with desire. “....I am nothing more than your slut, a little sweet fuck hole for you to claim your mana from….I want you to use my body in any and every way you can, as long as you fill me up with your cum.” She looked over her shoulder, smiling to him. “Your cock is a hundred times better than my boyfriend’s, King of Kings. Once your worthy cock takes me...I’ll never wish for any other!”

Rin's begging seemed to satisfy Gilgamesh as he gripped a handful of her hair with his strong hand and squeezed her breast hard with the other as he moved his cock into position, his tip pressing tantalizingly against her cunt once more.

"Good slut....you did as your Master said....now you'll get your reward!" With those words, Gilgamesh plunge his massive and throbbing cock deep into Rin's quivering and waiting pussy. His girth easily spread her open more than Shirou ever had and his length was impressive, his tip quickly pressing up against her cervix before with a rough thrust, he slammed past and entered her womb, a bulge in her stomach the sign that he had invaded her deepest spot.

"How does it feel...to finally be claimed by a man like the bitch you are?" He asked with a chuckle, tugging roughly on her hair to act like a leash, forcing her ass to slap back and jiggle against his hips as he began to fuck her roughly.

There was something undeniably erotic about Gilgamesh grabbing a fistful of her hair and putting the haughty girl in her place. With his cock inside of her, she squealed in delight. She had only ever taken Shiro before, so Gilgamesh was stretching her to the breaking point thanks to his girth.

"So....so good!" Rin cried out in pleasure. "You're so much bigger....than my boyfriend. I never want his cock again!" The dark haired girl was becoming twisted, thanks to the man taking her. Her eyes looked down to see the bulge in her stomach, visible past her breasts.

"Thank you...for giving me your cock~" Rin smiled, loving what was happening to her. "Rin wants her Master's cock every day!"

Back
Top Bottom