Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alternate 5th Holy Grail War (Potter x Poppy)

Rin didn’t mind Gilgamesh chastising her for her attitude. In a way, it was nice to be her old self. But, she felt humbled as the King of Kings slammed his cock into her unprepared ass hole. It made her cunt just that much tighter on Issei’s cock. Getting fucked in two hole was just too much for the Tohsaka girl. She came yet again, her tits bouncing wildly, a stream of her juices splashing against the bespectacled boy in front of her.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Rin certainly sounded sincere as she was forced to submit to the pair. She whined as her tits were smacked and abused by the man before her. In no time at all, they were as red as her top, and beginning to show signs of bruising. But there was something about the pain that turned the blue eyed girl on even more. She came yet again as he struck her breasts, a stream of piss now arching out of her body to stain the pavement on the ground. In between the two men, she was completely humbled.

“Please, fuck this vixen’s pussy until I learn my place…” She mumbled, drool running down her chin.

"That's right! Apologize like the lowly whore you are!" Issei laughed loudly as he slammed his cock in and out of her roughly, his cock slamming past her cervix and defiling her womb, her stomach bulging from having two dicks inside her. Issei groaned at just how tight Rin's pussy had become. Gilgamesh just slightly chuckled behind her, nibbling on her earlobe and slamming his kingly cock in and out of her womb.

Issei seemed surprised when Rin was so overwhelmed that she started to piss, but that only made him laugh more as he leaned forward and began to lick the drool coming from her mouth and chin as he slapped her tits ever harder, hell bent on making them bruise.

"What are you, Tohsaka! Say it loud!" Issei roared as he fucked her now as hard as he could, his cock seeming to grow even larger inside her, nearly as large as Gilgamesh's now. It seemed like Issei had an intense desire to see Rin humbled and humiliated.

“This whore doesn’t deserve to be fuckedddd…” Rin trailed off, everything happening to her feeling so overwhelming.It was so hard for her to keep her head up and mind focused, her body being so abused for the enjoyment of others. But this was what the heiress to the Tohsaka family craved. To be beaten down and forced to submit to her most base and carnal desires.

‘Heh...if he cums in me and I get pregnant...who will be the father?’ Rin thought to herself with a slight smile tugging at the side of her face. Such behavior was completely unladylike, but this was what she wanted. If her father were still alive, he would be humiliated to know how his daughter behaved. But, he would probably still want a turn at her.

The dark haired girl was pulled out of her thoughts thanks to the multiple strikes to her bruising tits. Her head shot up, and she focused back on what mattered. “Rin Tohsaka is nothing more than a vapid, stupid slut who wants semen! Be certain to fill me up and I’ll spend all night on the street corner, letting anyone who comes along fuck me!!” She squeezed her eyes tightly, unsure of what was coming over her as she begged the man who didn’t even deserve to touch her to fill her up with his unworthy seed.

Back
Top Bottom