Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Gameshow Coordination Thread (NSFW)

UseAlex

Supernova
Main Game Thread

Game Setup and Rules
Character Profiles
Chatter Thread

z5ZEUwy.jpg

Four virgin friends have been taken by a bored goddess with unlimited power and they are about to compete where their bodies are the only stakes. Will they work together or sell each other out to maintain their own purity? I am looking for four players who want to enter a mid to long term group RP. Only female characters, please. Unlike the picture above, this RP will downplay the TV show elements and focus more on magical rape. Also, it will be non-consensual. I'm planning a dynamic competition with different challenges, punishments, rewards, and lots and lots of sex! I want to incorporate some very light DnD elements for this game. The only numbers you'll ever see will be when you create your character and then I'll handle it all behind the scenes from there. Think of it like a group RP but certain aspects will be determined by invisible numbers/dice rolls.

To give you an idea of what the game will be like, you'll have four stats:

• Strength - Strength affects how well you are able to fend off things trying to have their way with you, which can include other contestants. Having orgasms reduces your strength.
  • Coordination - Coordination is your ability to perform dexterous and precise movements. It also affects who acts first in certain situations. Having orgasms reduces coordination.
  • Orgasm Resistance - Orgasm Resistance is your ability to keep from cumming when being stimulated against your will. There can be severe punishments for cumming.
  • Seduction - Seduction is your ability to show off your body, as well as how skilled you are stimulating and bringing others to climax. Having orgasms increases seduction.

I'm very flexible and I want to figure out a game system that works for the interested players! Nothing is set in stone, even after the RP begins. I was hoping to figure out a time when everyone can get together at least once a week, and then just have intermittent posts in the meantime whenever someone comes online and can post.

We can figure out exactly which kinks work for our group, but I was planning to include:

• Magic
  • Monsters
  • Lesbian AND Straight Sex
  • Body Modification
  • Lactation
  • Humiliation
  • Sex Machines
  • Group Sex
  • Futa Transformation (Potentially)
  • Rape, rape, rape, and more rape
  • Bad End (NO blood, gore, extreme pain, or death. The "bad end" for the losing contestants is unending rape)

The only requirements for your character is that she is female, 18 to 26 years old, virgin, and non-consensual to being a contestant. Their sexual orientation isn't important, but they will be having sex with both genders regardless.

So, who's ready for the games to begin?

RE: Magical Gameshow! [Light System Elements] Looking for unwilling female contestants!

Always me, sweetie ;)

3 more players, then :3

RE: Magical Gameshow[Light System Elements]Looking for unwilling female contestants(NSFW)

Tenshi said:
*pounce* This sounds right up my alley. May i play?

Of course! We need at least one more player, but I was really hoping for four contestants total. Once we have that we can start discussing the game's mechanics.

RE: Magical Gameshow[Light System Elements]Looking for unwilling female contestants(NSFW)

Bellabearcaito said:
Id like to play!

Yay! We just need one more person to have our full team assembled!

Just count me in.

I am thinking of bringing in a virgin nerd - redhead of course - who has not only dresses badly, but never really got on with showing off herself or keeping a "modern" body image. So, she has acne, greasy hair, and almost surely old clothes - sometimes unkept.

She is also kind of frigid, not having time for herself or even the idea of sex until present.

So, orgasm resistance would be the highest, until her body and mind gets on the program.
Seduction would be the lowest, but just as with the previous one, only until she gets into the game, and gets help to clean up nicely...

I thin that I want her to be a little butch, thus stronger than coordinated... Maybe she would be a little more interested in females too, than males...

ChrisGabriel said:
Just count me in.

Alright that's everyone! I'll make the other threads we need right away so we can start working on figuring this game out.

First things first, does anyone have any questions? The first step will be character creation. I was thinking all four girls would be friends or at least know each other before being brought into the game. You don't have to if you don't want to, but that would make it more interesting if you have to compete. It's easy to sell out a stranger, but harder to let your friend get brutally raped in your place. Thoughts?

Terrible.

...good for me :3

Here is the character profile thread.

We can discuss the characters here and figure out how they know each other before getting started if you like.

Here is the Game Rules Thread

Feel free to post any questions regarding the game setup here or in the dedicated thread.

Here is the Chatter Thread

All these links are also at the top of this thread.

RE: Magical Gameshow[Light System Elements]Looking for unwilling female contestants

Alright! Those characters all look good! We just need Tenshi to make a character and we can get started. So did you guys want your characters to be friends? Maybe attending the same college? It's entirely up to you what the history and relationships of your characters are.

Also, I want to make sure everyone understands the system mechanics that I laid out. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions to improve it.

And finally, please tell me if you have any limits. I imagine if you're okay with the list in the initial post, nothing in this game with faze you, but just to be sure. There will be no scat, piss, blood, pain, or death, of course.

I imagine that if we are all around the same area, and it has a big university, maybe a campus area with more than one college - boarding school around, we all could have seen each other or met marginally. I could even imagine that there was some kind of get together, where some of us was the wallflowers... Or maybe we shop in the same small shop? Or go to the library 6 coffe house approximately the same time...

If any of the others needed their room remodelling, or maybe there was some big work or upgrading done in their area, my character could have been working with the crew. With her being the only female among the workmen, and just as casually staring at the girls... She could have been known by sight, if not by name.

That works for me. Two of our characters aren't terribly social, so it sounds like being in a "group of friends", it might be less solid than that. Maybe the more social girls consider the others on their list of friends, but they don't really go out and do stuff more than occasionally.

Maybe I call Mabel pretty frequently to see if she wants to hang out, but she is introverted, so she turns me down most of the time, or doesnt answer her phone at all.

Bella does seem like the most sociable of all our unlucky contestants so far. I could see this being like Bella, Mabel, and Tenshi's character are decently close friends, although Mabel is kind of a shut in and always needs her friends to drag her out of the house or else she would never leave. Brigid is the outside girl that the others have only seen around or met at a party or something.

BellaBear
Yeah, that can work. Maybe even just toa study together or school-group... just to being told again to flap a dictionary up your arse ;3

So while we're waiting on Tenshi to make the last character, we can talk about a time when everyone would be available to play. I was thinking that throughout the week anyone could post whenever, but we would schedule maybe an hour or two every week to hit those replies rapid fire. Looks like three of us are in Europe, so it might be tricky picking a time. (And it seems like Tenshi spends the least amount of time online out of all of us anyway.)

11 PM to 1 AM are best for me- otherwise, I'm on and off.

RE: Magical Gameshow Coordination Thread

Okay! All the characters are made and I'm going to make the first post! Tenshi is going offline for now, so it'll have to be slow posting for a bit. I'm hoping to be able to set up a time on Saturday or Sunday when we can meet and rapid post for an hour or two. I think it might work if it's afternoon for the America players, night for the Europe players, and morning for Tenshi.

Here is the main game thread: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86067

I'd appreciate it if everyone could tell me if they have any limits before we get started.

I am limited to the usual bathroom things - not that they can't happen, but I won't be happy to meet it in a sexual situation too much.
Also, I usually does not go for the life-breaking changes, well, unless it is very pleasurable and opens up a new life option...

I promise there will be no scat or piss, and no pain or death. Could you clarify what you mean by life-breaking changes?

Sure. Anything that would make it impossible for her to return to a somewhat normal life - mainly anything abnormal, that she could not hide... Just think about what change would be making someone obviously freak instead of just exotic or special. There is no hard line, but getting changed into a catgirl is not something you can hide from your peers, or what you could live with among normal society. Still, there is low levels of it that can be sold as exotic and special, and high end changes (like muzzle or fur) that is obviously alien.

Of course, even those could be sold if they are not permanent, or not all the time...

Gotcha! I'm not planning any body changes that are that major. You'll see what I mean in this next post, actually. The one thing (that I'll only do if everyone is okay with it) is making one of the girls into a futa, but that would be strictly temporary and very short-term at that. Also, I was planning on having the "losers" of the competition have to endure an extended period of rape as punishment. This could range from a month to an eternity depending on how brutal we are comfortable with the game being. Off the top of my head, I'd probably say maybe a year would be reasonable, but we'll see what everyone would like. (Time wouldn't pass during this, so after the losers finish their punishment, they could go back to their lives right when they left it)

Maybe it could be a repeating offense even after they are put back to their life...

Back
Top Bottom