Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Gameshow Coordination Thread (NSFW)

UseAlex

Supernova
Main Game Thread

Game Setup and Rules
Character Profiles
Chatter Thread

z5ZEUwy.jpg

Four virgin friends have been taken by a bored goddess with unlimited power and they are about to compete where their bodies are the only stakes. Will they work together or sell each other out to maintain their own purity? I am looking for four players who want to enter a mid to long term group RP. Only female characters, please. Unlike the picture above, this RP will downplay the TV show elements and focus more on magical rape. Also, it will be non-consensual. I'm planning a dynamic competition with different challenges, punishments, rewards, and lots and lots of sex! I want to incorporate some very light DnD elements for this game. The only numbers you'll ever see will be when you create your character and then I'll handle it all behind the scenes from there. Think of it like a group RP but certain aspects will be determined by invisible numbers/dice rolls.

To give you an idea of what the game will be like, you'll have four stats:

• Strength - Strength affects how well you are able to fend off things trying to have their way with you, which can include other contestants. Having orgasms reduces your strength.
  • Coordination - Coordination is your ability to perform dexterous and precise movements. It also affects who acts first in certain situations. Having orgasms reduces coordination.
  • Orgasm Resistance - Orgasm Resistance is your ability to keep from cumming when being stimulated against your will. There can be severe punishments for cumming.
  • Seduction - Seduction is your ability to show off your body, as well as how skilled you are stimulating and bringing others to climax. Having orgasms increases seduction.

I'm very flexible and I want to figure out a game system that works for the interested players! Nothing is set in stone, even after the RP begins. I was hoping to figure out a time when everyone can get together at least once a week, and then just have intermittent posts in the meantime whenever someone comes online and can post.

We can figure out exactly which kinks work for our group, but I was planning to include:

• Magic
  • Monsters
  • Lesbian AND Straight Sex
  • Body Modification
  • Lactation
  • Humiliation
  • Sex Machines
  • Group Sex
  • Futa Transformation (Potentially)
  • Rape, rape, rape, and more rape
  • Bad End (NO blood, gore, extreme pain, or death. The "bad end" for the losing contestants is unending rape)

The only requirements for your character is that she is female, 18 to 26 years old, virgin, and non-consensual to being a contestant. Their sexual orientation isn't important, but they will be having sex with both genders regardless.

So, who's ready for the games to begin?

RE: Magical Gameshow Coordination Thread

Well, there would be obviously some awaited change in their sex-life by the goddess, so she would be looking after them... and maybe reeducating the ones not getting on it...

Back
Top Bottom