Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Male Kaldorei Druid LF Female for WoW Roleplay

Amallah

Super-Earth
Looking for someone interested in playing out a storyline in World of Warcraft. If you're not too familiar with WoW, that's fine. I can provide pictures for places you're not too familiar with if needed. A general idea for a scene is below, but if you have ideas as well I'm all ears!

---

Another uprising has stirred within The Stockade of Stormwind. With the prison being overfull of Defias, thieves, and other such monsters. Upon receiving word receiving word that Amallah Nightwalker - well-known among the Alliance for his battle prowess - was in the city, Warden Thelwater requested his immediate assistance to clear out the troublemakers. It didn't take long for the druid to shatter the resistance, but as he was nearly finished checking the rooms for any remaining leaders that had hidden, he found a young teen cowering in the corner. Amallah frowned as he looked her over. She didn't appear to be dangerous, but no one was thrown into the Stockade without doing something wrong. As he studied her, he found her to be a rather stunning beauty and felt a stirring in his loins. Now came his decision: Find out more about the girl and take her under his wing, or take what he wants from her then and there.

---

Some OOC info:

* Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
* Name: Amallah
* Faction: Alliance
* Race: Kal'dorei
* Currently seeking: Female Human, Sin'dorei, Kaldorei, Gnome, Void Elf, Nightborne, or Dwarf
* Currently not seeking: Worgen, Tauren, Orcs, Pandaren, Trolls, and Forsaken

I am available to play over email, PMs, or Notes on F-List. For a list of my kinks or other scene ideas, you can check out my F-List profile for my character: F-list - Warning

Last edited:
((Bumpin' up, with a new prompt for a scene below!))

The Burning Legion have returned. Key points in Azeroth were targeted by their vast armies of demons, forcing its denizens to work together to push them back across the world. Westfall had just been secured by a group of heroes, but not before Sentinel Hill and the surrounding lands took massive damage. Amallah Nightwalker was one of the first responders, assisting Sentinel Hill’s forces in annihilating the Legion’s offensive while skirmishes broke out around the region. As the dust settled, he leaned against his staff and let out the breath he had been holding in the final moments of the battle. He held a hand up to shield his eyes as he looked over the bright expanse of sand, studying the land to see how much damage the demons inflicted. It wasn’t long before his gaze fell on an isolated house in the distance. A brief flash of movement caught his eye, causing him to frown in thought. No one had checked that house, he thought. There was silence as he approached, and despite the danger of a potential ambush, he called out in his deep voice, “Is anyone alive?”

((After a hiatus, I've returned with a bump! And an edit to the main post, with updated race preferences.))

((After a lengthy hiatus, I've returned! Looking for partners to get some scenes going together.))

Back
Top Bottom