Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Male Kaldorei Druid LF Female for WoW Roleplay

Amallah

Super-Earth
Looking for someone interested in playing out a storyline in World of Warcraft. If you're not too familiar with WoW, that's fine. I can provide pictures for places you're not too familiar with if needed. A general idea for a scene is below, but if you have ideas as well I'm all ears!

---

Another uprising has stirred within The Stockade of Stormwind. With the prison being overfull of Defias, thieves, and other such monsters. Upon receiving word receiving word that Amallah Nightwalker - well-known among the Alliance for his battle prowess - was in the city, Warden Thelwater requested his immediate assistance to clear out the troublemakers. It didn't take long for the druid to shatter the resistance, but as he was nearly finished checking the rooms for any remaining leaders that had hidden, he found a young teen cowering in the corner. Amallah frowned as he looked her over. She didn't appear to be dangerous, but no one was thrown into the Stockade without doing something wrong. As he studied her, he found her to be a rather stunning beauty and felt a stirring in his loins. Now came his decision: Find out more about the girl and take her under his wing, or take what he wants from her then and there.

---

Some OOC info:

* Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
* Name: Amallah
* Faction: Alliance
* Race: Kal'dorei
* Currently seeking: Female Human, Sin'dorei, Kaldorei, Gnome, Void Elf, Nightborne, or Dwarf
* Currently not seeking: Worgen, Tauren, Orcs, Pandaren, Trolls, and Forsaken

I am available to play over email, PMs, or Notes on F-List. For a list of my kinks or other scene ideas, you can check out my F-List profile for my character: F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom