Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

Jax let Mage drag him behind him, a grin plastered on his face. He hadn't seen his brother this excited in a very long time, so he wanted it to last. Jax looked at him as he leaned towards him. "Yeah?" He said.

"...What do you think about... siblings being in love? " He asked him out of the blue. "I know it's an odd question, I watch too many anime..." He waves it off, as he didn't know why he asked that, was it because he was curious?

Jax narrowed his eyes at the question, biting his lip. He thought about what he said for a moment. Did he mean family love or...the other kind? He glanced down at him. "Well...it's very taboo. But, I guess if you really love them like that, it could be okay, but it could not be. I'm kind of mixed on the issue," he explained. He honestly didn't know a good way he could explained it.

"...I see, it's a dumb question to ask anyway." He trails off. Mage wonder what Jax would say if he told him that he loved him. He is afraid that he would hate him, and would be disgusted by him. "Um...anyway, isn't this place pretty?"

Jax nodded, but his mind still hung onto the question for a moment. Why had he asked him that question? He shrugged it off. Mage would tell him if something was bothering him...wouldn't he? Jax shook his head and turned back to Mage. "Oh, yeah. It's amazing," he replied, smiling. "It hasn't changed much since we were last here," he commented.

"Yeah... nothing will ever seem to change in this place." He said, as hello at the pond, seeming distracted. He feels a little bit down, but he tries to be excited. "I can smell hot dogs, it very distracting." He already ate, so he is in control of himself.

Jax furrowed his brow, glancing over at his brother. He could sense something was bothering him. "Hey, you know you can tell me if there's ever anything bothering you, right?" He said, wrapping his arm around Mage's shoulder, giving a one armed hug.

"Huh? Oh uh...it's fine. Of course I would tell you..." He isn't so sure about that, Mage is scared of the thought that he would be rejected. "I'm just thinking about a few stuff...like hotdogs." He told him, trying to change the subject.

Jax bit his lip, but didn't push the subject. If Mage wanted to tell him, he would tell him in his own time. He chuckled, giving him a smile. "Hot dogs are good," he said with a chuckle. Jax shoved him suddenly, a devilish grin on his face and a teasing twinkle in his eyes. "Come on," he said before racing down towards the water, looking behind him as he went.

"Hey!" He playfully chides him when he shoves him. He smiles, feeling better as he follows him to the pond. "Planning on having a dip in the water? Pretty risque in public." He teased him, he hopes he is planning stripping in full view of the public, humans frown on that.

Jax laughed as he slid his t-shirt off, tossing it aside. "Is that a challenge?" He teased, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "I mean, I love to live on the wild side," he chided, kicking his boots off and walking into to water, only up to his ankles so only the bottom of his jeans got wet.

Mage was only kidding, but he could see that no one is around right now. Is this even legal? What if they get caught? "Well, it was pretty much a challenge, but..." Now he is getting flustered, and he approach him. "Nothing says wild said than being in ankle deep in water."

Jax let out a chuckle and looked down at his feet. "Yeah, I'm a real rebel, aren't I?" He said, a sarcastic tone to his voice. He honestly didn't mind taking a swim. It kind of made his blood heat up with the idea of them having a chance of getting caught. But he didn't want to make Mage uncomfortable. He looked up when he heard Mage approach him.

Mage grins, as he once again hops on Jax, but making just that he wouldn't knock him into the water. "Oh, this means that I am a rebel too." He teased him. He doesn't strip his clothes off, but he clings to his brother for a while, and he does let get go.

Jax grunted in surprise when Mage jumped on him before letting out a cackle. "You really are rambunctious today," he said, a grin plastered on his face. If he could stay there forever he would. He hadn't had this much fun in a very long time.

"Am I? I'm just happy to have you around." Mage smiles as he lets go of him at last, and then kicked the water at him a bit before he hops back on the surface. "Something wrong with that?" He asked, teasing him a bit. He sniffs the air a bit, as something caught his attention. "Oh...cotton candy."

Jax held up his hands in self defense as water was kicked at him before chuckling, watching Mage leave the water. "I'm glad I can be around," he replied, also happy to be near his brother. Jax sniffed the air too, catching the scent of cotton candy also, looking at his brother with a smile. "You wanna go get some?" he asked.

Mage scurries to try to find the cotton candy, and he does so as there is a stand right here. "Jax, we can share a big one." thankfully, it is cheap, and he has spare change on him to buy one. He eats it, but made sure that he shares it with his brother. "I know you want to try some."

Jax followed close behind Mage as he went in search of the cotton candy. He watches as he buys a stick and he gives him a warm smile. Jax stood there as his brother started eating the cotton candy grow stopping and looking at him. "I'd love some," he said with a grin, reaching over and pulling off a piece of the treat. "Want me to hold it for you?"

Mage lets him share the stick of fluffy goodness, and he lets him hold it, taking a large piece for himself. "Here you go, take as much as you want." He offers, as he is happy about it. He smiles, being close to him. Its almost like a couple that are enjoying themselves, but he has to remind himself that he isn't on a date.

Jax grinned as he took the stick of cotton candy, holding it out so Mage still had clear access to it. He takes off a much smaller piece, letting his brother enjoy the sweet in his hand. Jax let a smile cross his face as he watched Mage become excited. He knew how much this time meant to him.
A young woman passed by and giggled at them. "Y'all are such an adorable couple!" She said in a sing-song voice.
Jax instantly froze, blanching, before he felt heat begin to travel up his neck and reddening the tips of his ears. He immediately felt embarrassed and glanced down at Mage to see his reaction.

Mage takes a lot of it, he loves the fluffy stuff as it turns into melty sugar. When a women passes by, and told them that they are a cute couple. This made him tense, and he lowers his head, and didn't say a word. He seems nervous about what she said, but that vanished when he caught a scent, and twirls behind him.

"Great..." He frowns a bit, as he is facing a tall male with glasses. Its one of the betas, Arnold, and Mage was hoping that he would spend time with Jax.

"Yo, Jax, Mage," Arnold gives a friendly smile. "Fancy meeting you here."

Jax could feel Mage tense beside him, sensing his nervousness when the lady spoke. He was about to correct her and say something before Arnold came up to them. Jax turned to face the beta and greeted him. "Hey Arnold. Yeah, decided to get some fresh air and spend some time with Mage. How about you?"

"Oh i'm just doing the same thing. I'm just hanging out in human society to see what they have to offer." Arnold smiles, then he looks at Mage. "Hey, is something wrong? You seem kind of down."

"Oh...um, I guess I didn't really expect for you to be here." Mage said, as he pouts.

"Haha, i'm full of surprises. You want to hang out?" The beta offers them.

Jax nodded, listening to Arnold while glancing towards Mage every so often. He could sense Mage was uncomfortable with Arnold interrupting them. He bit the inside of his cheek at the Beta's question to hang out with them. Jax looked between Mage and Arnold then back again a couple times before sighing. He didn't want to be rude, but he also wanted to spend time with his brother. "I'm fine with it. Mage, what about you?" He asked, turning to his brother.

Back
Top Bottom