Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

Jax nodded, understanding where his brother was coming from. "I completely understand," he said, giving him a sincere smile. "I'm glad we were able to come out here, too. It's been too long since we've been able to just talk without pack like interfering," he replied. The alpha looked at the sky then back to his brother. "We should probably start heading back. Dad is probably wondering where we disappeared to."

"Go back? Why? I'm sure that he would mind if we stay in the forest for a little bit." He whine, as he doesn't want it to end. Mage gives him a puppy dog look to make him at least consider it. He also shakes the water off of him,.making him a fluff ball.

Jax sighed, contemplating what Mage said. "I guess a little while longer wouldn't hurt," he said, chuckling as his brother shook the water from his fur. "You look just a pompom," he laughed, a grin plastered on his face.

"Yay!" Mage jumps on him, despite him looking like a giant popcorn. He gotten himself wet again, but he is happy as he is with his brother. He licks his face, tail wagging. "I love you, you know that right?" He asked him, he really does.love him, but secretly it is something forbidden.

Jax yelped in Surprise when his brother jumped on him before letting out a laugh. Mage was always the energetic and carefree one of the two. He was sometimes jealous that his brother could go through his life not having to care about anything. But, he couldn't dwell on it. The alpha grinned and licked his brothers ear. "Of course I do. And I love you too," he replied, nudging him with his shoulder.

Mage is happy to hear that, Jax loves him, and he loves Jax. He felt complete, no one will ever make him feel this way. "I love you...I love you..." He stops, realizing that something is wrong with him. He felt something rising within his stomach, and it scares him that he quickly runs up to the shore. His hair is standing on end as he could actually feel...lust. "Uh... actually...I think I should just go home..." he said, and he races into the woods.

Jax smiled but it immediately disappeared when Mage ran up to the shore. Worry started to rise in him and he started to follow his brother out of the water before Mage raced off into the woods. Jax stood there in shock, still trying to wrap his head around what had just happened. Had he done something to upset Mage? He shook his head; no, Mage would've said something surely, right? Jax sighed and pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. He couldn't worry about that right now, because he had other responsibilities to return to. Oh, how mad his father was going to be. The alpha ran into the woods towards the reservation.

Mage actually didn't went him, but to a secluded part of the forest. He is in a panicked, he almost had his lust residue from his body. He is extremely embarrassed, he almost showed that he wanted to have a mount him. The shame is greatly his, he would have to buried his desires deep within. He laid there for a long while before he truly went back home. His father is probably waiting for him.

Jax had since returned to the reservation and was chatting with his father and some other people about preparations for when the harvest moon arrived. He honestly didn't know how he would be on that day, but he had to prepare. Jax kept thinking to himself, who was he going to choose to become his mate? There was several females that he could choose from, and even more that threw themselves at him, trying to grab his attention. But all of that honestly turned him off and therefore made him lose interest in making a choice.

Mage sulks back home, and he saw the Beta and Omega women are getting feisty and anticipation for Jax to choose. He growls at them, and him being alpha had scared them away. He doesn't want them to have him, they do not deserve him. He sulks back to the house, and reverts to his human form.

"Mage!" He could hear his father, and he sighs.

"What do you want, old man?" He groans.[/color]

Jax didn't even realize Mage had returned to the reservation until his father called him over. He looked towards him and gave a smile, still wondering if he was still upset. He thought of pulling him aside to ask him about it, but shrugged it off.

Their father stood behind Jax, his arms crossed. "Where have you been? We've been needing you to help with preparations," he snapped, his mouth set in a thin line.

"Well, I'm here now." He only only grumbles, not wanting to deal with his father's nonsense. "I.dont feel like doing it," he simply said, not caring if he is mad. He does look at Jax, as he isn't mad at him, just ashamed. He looks away, as there is a tiny bit of that same feeling trying to rise from his gut again.

Jax could sense something was wrong with his brother, but he couldn't put this finger on it. Maybe he should pull him aside? He could his head, Mage would come to him if he had anything he needed to tell him.

Their father growled in frustration before taking a deep breath to calm down. He didn't need the added stress to his already stressful day. No matter how much he wanted to snap right then and there, he knew he couldn't so he just gritted his teeth. "Whatever. But you will be helping the next time," he snapped.

Mage took this time to go up into his room, and shut the door. He didn't bother to change into his clothes, he just curl on his bed. He feels like he is going crazy, is it because the harvest Moon is making him like this? He wants to be in Jax's arms so badly, he just wish that he wasn't his brother. "....Jax..." He moans, as he wants him. He shook his head, knowing that it would never be this way.

Jax stayed outside a bit longer with his father to finish preparations for the day before heading towards the main house. He wanted to check on Mage and make sure he was doing alright. He hated the way he has treated his brother and Jax wanted to comfort him. As he walked up the stairs, his mind wandered over what had happened at the lake. Had he actually done something to make his brother upset? As he reached the top of the stairs, he made his way towards his brothers bedroom.

Mage laid on his bed, wanting to just sleep, even though it is still morning. He just want to forget what happened, and possibly get these terrible thoughts out of his head. He then suddenly sits up as soon as he could catch Jax's scent. Is he actually coming up? If that's the case, he should put on underwear.

Jax could smell Mages scent from down the hall. He stopped in front of his door, taking a deep breath. He hated the way things were left off between them, so he wanted to make them right the best he could. Jax knocked gently on the closed door. "Hey, Mage. Mind if I come in?" He asked, not wanting to burst in there in case he was asleep.

"Yeah, the door is open." How is he going to explain this? He hopes that he could think of something. "Jax...I'm sorry what happened. I don't know what is wrong with me." He said, looking down, still not sure if he should look into his eyes.

Jax opened the door and closed it behind him before leaning up against the wall. He looked at his brother as he talked, listening closely. Jax could feel the tension radiating off of his body in waves and it worried him deeply. The male walked over and sat next to Mage, gently pushing against his shoulder. "There's nothing wrong with you, Mage. I completely understand your position," he said reassuringly.

"...Are you sure? I just feel terrible how I acted. I just....I don't know." He couldn't explain it without sounding like a crazy person. He leans on his shoulder, clinging to him. "I saw that the female we're gathering outside the house, it kind of made me mad, and I...scared them away." He admitted, as he didn't want them to linger at their house.

Jax wrapped his arms around Mages shoulders, trying to comfort him. "There's no need to worry about how you acted," he said before looking at him with surprise when he said he scared the females off. Jax let out a laugh before grinning down at Mage. "Dude, there's no need to apologise about that. I probably would've sent them away, anyways," he replied, trying to reassure him. Not knowing the full intentions of his brothers actions, he assumed it was to keep them from berating him constantly.

"Oh...I'm glad that I did then. They were getting annoying anyway, but I wonder if Dad is planning on bringing another suitor for me." He sighs, he doesn't want that at all. "Would you scare him away if that happens? They are getting more resilient." He asked him, clinging to him. He feels a lot better,and doesn't feel crappy.

Jax shrugged, not really knowing. "He might, honestly. He's still trying to get me to choose a mate. But I'll make sure he stops or at least dies down on it. I know how stressful it could be," he said, wrapping an arm around Mages shoulders to comfort him.

"let's just forget about all of that, I want to just be with you." He just want to be with with him, as he lays back down on the bed, and he still held onto him. "I hate them...they are always too clingy, and I've seen the list in their eyes...it makes me sick. They do not deserve you." He is starting to get possessive of him, but he cannot help it.

Jax lays down beside him, looking up at the ceiling lost in thought. He chuckled at what he said before looking over at him. "Really? I never really noticed. It's kind of normal for us to get a little..." He paused, trying to find the right word. "Heated, before the harvest moon. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get hard every once in a while," he said with a smile, hoping it didn't make the situation awkward.

Back
Top Bottom