Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powers are not a good thing (open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If we do we loose our ride and we are back to square one. If we get himm now we are still trapped in this city."

"What other plans do we have if we leave now?" Shade asked. "Can we have perhaps just 3 more hours to get him out? I feel like we are abandoning him..."

"Sorry but this ticket is a one time offer. If we do this we can't come back here. So either we get out or we get him out. If we bust him we are on our own. I don't have any other contacts in the city than can help us."

As everyone was discussing, Nancy was hit by a force which sent her 30 ft into a wall behind her and she slumped unconscious on the ground.

As the breeze blew, a scent of sulphur can be smelled and a silhouette of a person standing at the end of the plaza can be seen. "I finally made it, thought you would have skipped town." A voice said. "Wow, all of you together. At least I don't have to waste my time..." From her side, 4 teenagers approached and rushed off towards the group in inhuman speeds.

Markus snapped his gun up. He put a pullet into one of the teens, dropping him, then fired three rounds at the new comer. "I hate this city!" he shouted.

Shade move in the shadows towards a teen and the teen was shot by Markus. Then Shade heard. "I can see you...." And as she tried to stab a teen, an invisible barrier stopped the blade and the teen gestured and Shade flew 10 ft into the wall behind her and landed on the ground dazed.

Markus cursed under his breath and dropped another teen. "We need to get out of here guys." He started to back away.

Brut was in the hospital with several cops guarding him. A nurse walked into the room and approached a fat cop sitting at the chair. She grabbed the fat cop's head and snapped his neck and laid the fat cop in his chair. "Can you help me?" The nurse asked an old cop outside to enter the room and she placed him in a chokehold and choked him out easily. "I need your help too..." The nurse called out to a balding plump cop outside and as he entered, he saw the old cop limp on the floor and a wire looped around his neck.

Brut was placed on a wheelchair and out of the secured ward. The nurse approached the guards at the gate and slit the throat of a guard and before the other one could sound the alarm, she threw a dagger which embedded in his eye. She walked over and took the dagger out and wiped the blood off the dagger.

===============================================

The lady entered a police car and shoved the dead cop out of the seat and tossed Brut into the rear seat. "Powers are trouble, and someone promised me something if I bring you to him..."

Nancy was dazed. She had intense pain in her back and was bleeding at the back of her head. She saw 2 cops approached and as the cops spotted the group, the teenagers were already behind the cops and the cops were grabbed. "Shhh..." A teenager whispered as she choked a cop. The other cop's mouth was covered and he was stabbed in the back and the teenager twisted the blade and tossed the cop aside.

Nancy was dazed and she picked up the gun from the dead cop and fired at a teenager and the bullet hit his head and the teenager staggered and looked at Nancy. "You should not have done that..."

Markus put a few bullets into the same teenager and dropped another, still backing off with Julie behind him. "Time to go ladies come on." Then he whispered over his shoulder. "Be ready to run when I do okay, whether they come or not."

Nancy staggered over. She had a bullet wound and she was bleeding. "Need some help here..." Nancy said as she was still a little dizzy from her initial wounds.

Julia looked at markus "you want me to do the same thing again?" She was refering to taking the wound and healing by draining someone

"That would be nice but who would you drain?" he supported Nancy on one shoulder and pulled her around the corner of a building. "Bunch of freaking amateurs. If you would all just stay put we might actually get out of this mess but everyone needs to be a hero and then everyone needs to get captured or shot." He wasn't so much talking to them, or being mad at them as just venting his frustration. "Can you drain some energy from me without killing me?" He asked Julia.

Julia shook her head "i wouldnt try i could kill you i dont know how to control myself theres gotta be one of thos teens i can drain.

A bullet split the brick on the corner of the Building and Markus flinched away. "You two better not let me die and better get us out of here." He looked at Nancy, "you want to get fixed right?" Then he felt a spkitting pain in his side and blood start to stain his cloths as her wound stopped.

"Well then get me to a freaken doctor before I bleed out!" He barked. He did this hecause they needed to get out of there quickly. They didnt have time to talk about it

He did his best to limp along under her arm. "Nancy get over here and carry me for pities sake." He was usually a pleasant person, at least he liked to think, but he had literally taken a wound from someone and he was bleeding out and had ever right to be unreasonable.

Nancy helped Markus over. She saw a few police cars arriving and a teenager moving towards them. A cop exited the car and he was grabbed and the teenager shoved a dagger from his neck into his head. The other cop was shocked and the teenager leaped on him and covered his mouth.

"Cars..." Nancy said to Markus and approached the gunshots again as the teenager continued to massacre to cops. The teenager was shot but when he reached the cops, he could brutally murder them. Finally 2 cops remained and they shot the teenager behind their car. The teenager leaped over and landed beside them, punching a plump cop in the gut and broke some ribs. The other balding cop's head was grabbed and twisted 180 degrees.

Nancy picked up a gun from a dead cop and fired 2 rounds as the teenager picked up the plump cop by the throat. Blood sprayed on the plump cop's face and he was trembling in fear and Nancy walked over and checked on the teenager. He was shot in the head. Nancy disarmed the plump cop and saw keys in the police car. She helped Markus into the car and could not be certain there were more teenager around and so she just got everyone into the car including the plump cop. "We are getting out. Staying here may be just death... Now where to go next?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom