Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powers are not a good thing (open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know someone who can heal fast..." Brut said. "But I think he is still in another prison. Not sure if we would risk more to get him out..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fat cop spotted a teenager walking into the alley and followed. "Stop!" The cop shouted and looked around. The teenager leaped from above and shoved him to the ground. The fat cop reached for his gun and the teenager grabbed his arm and disarmed him and broke his wrist. The fat cop screamed in pain and was punched in the throat where he gasped and choked.

Another older cop ran in and saw the teenager kicking the fat cop and fired at him. The teenager ran deeper into the alley and out the other side and across the road as the SUV approached and the cop continued to chase him.

"Don't you stop this car, Don't you stop this car not again." Said Markus. He took hi jacket off and then his shirt. He started to tear it into bandages so he could try to patch up the wound Nancy had accepted from Shade.

"Well i dont mind taking the chance i think when i suck the life out of someone. I had a scrape from a fall but when i accidentally killed my friend it was gone. I dont like the idea of killing someone but you guys helped me i dont want to go to jail

The car drove around the corner and there was a road block in the distance. Brut stopped the car and turned into an alley. "Damn road block" From the distance, gunshots can be heard as the cops fired at the teenager.

"Lets get it done soon." Brut said.

"Looks like we can't get out that way." He started to go through his mental list of old friends and old contacts. he never thought he would be doing business like this again. "I think I know a guy okay. He's in town and we should be able to get to him around the cops but we got to get everyone patched up first. "He held his hand out again to Nancy with more emphasis this time.

Nancy reached out her hand. It was not the pain she was concern about, but rather the loss of blood. Nancy looked at Julia and nodded at her. "Thank you..."

Julia took the wound and tried not to cry at the pain she groaned "c-could we maybe find an enemy soon i dont want to kill a cop but i could if i cant find any bad guys to kill.

"Everyone wait here..." Brut said as he approached the entrance of the alley and the teenager ran in. Immediately, the teenager was shocked and tried to grab Brut but he dodged and shove the teenager to the wall. "Wait... we escaped too, we are not your enemies..." 2 cops could be seen approaching and the teenager stopped struggling and Brut let him go.

The cops turned into the alley and the teenager grabbed the tall cop's neck and shoved him to the wall. The shorter cop was grabbed by Brut and Brut choked him silently. Brut saw the teenager grip dislocating the cop's neck and the cop was paralyzed. The teenager lowered the cop and grabbed the shorter cop's hand and his wrist dislocated when touched. The cop twitched in pain and Brut was surprised and tightened his grip and the shorter cop went limp. "Wow, thats some powerful stuff..." Brut said. "But don't use your powers to kill..." The teenager used his other hand and grabbed the cop's hand again and the wrist went back to normal. He approached the limp cop and grabbed the neck and the cop was fine, and was knocked out with a punch.

"We all escaped from a police station, something is going on..." Brut said. "We have powers, and maybe we should help the others in the police station to escape too... There is one not too far from here... But first..." Brut pointed at a road block and approached it.

"Let me do it... " Shade said. "I'm good now..."

Shade moved over almost invisibly towards an old cop in the alley by the road block. The old cop was grabbed and a quick fist to the back of his head and the old cop went limp. Shade dragged him aside and took his tazer. She approached a fat cop and kicked another cop's head while she tazered the fat cop.

A motorcycle cop heard some sounds and approached and Shade was on top of a police van and landed behind him. Shade grabbed him in a neck lock and took his gun. The cop put his hands up and Shade removed his helmet revealing a balding cop with white hair. "Last one..." Shade said and cuffed him. The cop suddenly became aggressive before he was cuffed and started struggling. Shade broke his arm and the cop turned and tried to grab her as though he felt no pain. The cop kept coming and Brut walked over and knocked him out with a punch. "This is not normal."

Shade saw the police station down the road and said. "Let me check it out first."

(There are a lot of fat cops in this city )

"Go do your thing." He told Julia. "We should probably ditch this car now." He went over to the cop and pulled out his gun and retrieved the magazine. "What part of town are we in?" He asked the group. He might know a guy who could smuggle them out of town. It wouldn't be pretty but it would be an out. "How are you feeling Shade. Not dizzy I hope?" He could remove the wound but he didn't know that it had also put the blood back in her body and subtracted it from Julia. Then he looked again and he saw her heading for the station. "Shade, what are you doing?"

Julia felt sick and weak she fell over seeing a cop coming towards her with his gun drawn. She removed her gloves and when got close grabbed his bare arm he shot her but she drained the life out of him and her wounds healed.

"I want to free others. I think something is going on, and the police should not be doing this..." Shade said and scaled up the wall and entered through a second floor window. "No one seems to be around."

Shade moved around and looked for people and did not find anyone. The detectives, lieutenant and chief was not in and she searched the ground floor and then the basement. Shade saw a cop and grabbed him from behind. "Shhh...." Shade whispered and choked him out silently.

A balding cop at the cell area saw the door opened and looked up. He did not see anything until he was grabbed and a fist rammed into his back. "Can you help me open the cells?" Shade said and applied pressure to the side of his neck and he could not breathe. The balding cop nodded and grabbed a bunch of keys and started opening the cell door and there were a few confused people and the balding cop was shoved into a cell and Shade grabbed the keys.

"There were strange people coming to kill us and the police are of no help... something strange is going on, and I'm setting you free." Shade said. "I think we need to work together and there are others outside. I don't care what you did and how you got here, and I want you to help see if we can do something."

Shade moved up the stairwell and back towards the back door and saw 2 cops entering the police station. There was several other behind her and she rushed towards the cops. Shade ran on the wall to reach the cops as they were drawing their guns and charged at them. The cops fell and she mounted on a cop and knocked one out with a punch. The other cop was getting up and she punched him in the gut and dragged him into a closet and choked him silently.

"Lets go..."

Nancy was feeling much better and wanted to stop the cops from coming close. She waited in ambush and saw a short cop with white hair walk by and she covered his mouth. A knee into his back made the cop's legs softened and Nancy placed her forearm under his neck and choked him. The cop flailed and struggled briefly and Nancy slowly laid him down in the shadows.

A motorcycle cop walked by and suddenly a gun was shoved into the back of his head and he put his hands up. His gun was removed and he was led into the alley and cuffed to a pipe and some cloth was shoved into his mouth.

============================================

A cop screamed in pain as the teenager grabbed his gun and his wrist and it snapped. The cop beside him was shocked and Brut was behind him and wrapped his arms under his neck. The cop was lifted off the ground and he dropped his flashlight and struggled. Brut pressed the back of his head and the cop could not breathe and was tossed on the wall and he slumped into a heap.

There was not a lot of cops remaining and more people exited the police station and Brut saw Shade. Everyone was confused and Brut shared what he knew.

==============================================

A car stopped and 2 men in suits exited and saw the people coming out from the police station. They started chasing the people and firing at them. Brut heard the gunshots and saw one of the man executing someone and rammed him into the wall. The man dropped his gun and started punching Brut and Brut wrestled him to the ground. The man seemed inhumanly strong, but Brut was able to use his experience and controlled the man and eventually had a good position where Brut could punch the man continuously until he stopped moving.

The other man shot a few prisoners and saw Brut on his partner and tried to shoot Brut but had no more bullets. He walked over and clubbed Brut over the head and picked up the gun on the floor beside Brut...

Julia was heading back to the van when she saw brut get clubbed in the head she ran to help him and quickly touched the cop holding the gun. The cop siezed up and stopped breathing she pulled away and made sure brut was okay. She made sure not to touch brut

When he saw Shade come out with others he groaned in annoyance.
"Shade, I like you but we can't keep picking up stragglers. The more of us their are, the harder it will be to get out, and we won't help anyone by all getting caught again, or shot." Most likely both. "We all have to get going and assaulting police stations and police officers at every turn is not the way to do it!" He didn't know what kind of hero complex these people had but running around like this was only going to get them all killed, and the more people they picked up the harder it would be to move quickly and doge the cops. Not to mention if they wanted his help getting smuggled out he couldn't get any more than their current party out.

Brut was dazed, the man was actually very strong and before the man could shoot Brut, Julia touched him. Brut turned around and saw Julia and nodded at her to thank her.

=======================================

A cop saw a pile of cops in the shadows and saw Nancy choking a large cop. As he reached for his gun, the teenager grabbed his wrist and his wrist was dislocated. His mouth was covered and his jaw dislocated and the cop twitched in pain. Nancy grabbed an old cop and choked him and kicked a plump cop in the head. The old cop flailed helplessly while she moved over to kick the plump cop and the plump cop grabbed her leg. "Not good.." Nancy said as she continued to choke the old cop and suddenly, the plump cop grabbed a tazer and shocked her.

The old cop gasped and choked and the plump cop proceeded to cuff Nancy and suddenly a hand grabbed his neck and his spine was dislocated. The teenager grabbed the wrist of the old cop and he screamed in pain. "Would be easier if Nancy did it..."

===============================================

In the other parts of the city, the patrolling cops that were taken out a few days ago suddenly stopped and even without any police report, started converging towards the area. It seems like all of them knew something was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom