Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powers are not a good thing (open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade got back into the car and saw another group of survivors from the police station exiting. They too found a police car and Shade Signaled them to follow along. Markus drove off and Shade sat in front and looked at everyone else. After a short moment of awkward silence, Shade asked, "So, did everyone feel different after the blackout? Let me start... I can somehow blend into shadows and I'm harder to see in the shadows... I've a good friend who could make people aroused when she touched them and she was raped, even by the cops that came to help her. She killed herself before she learned how to use it or control it." Shade said. "Well, I am getting better at this, and I think some of us feel different, so what powers do you have?"

He winced at het story. "Im sorry for your loss. I make trades." Said Markus "actually wjat got me in jail was I accidentally traded my broken arm to someone. You shske my uand and agree to it and I guess I can swap out things with you. I dont know if it has to be a two way thing or what I can and cant trade but I can and trade injuries at least. So Mr. Tall dark and mysterious whats your superpower?"

Julia was trying to stay hidden. She wore a hoodie and jeans. There was a warrant out for her arrest for killing her best friend and she didnt want to go to jail. she heard alot of sirens and it made her really nervous and it show in her face and demeanor. She just need to get out of town and hide. She saw a police car and immediately ran which didnt help her situation at all.

"I am a researcher." Brut said. "I calculated the time and place but was slightly late as I arrived after the explosion and the gate was opened. I grabbed the artifact and got this tattoo, and did not realize that my body got bigger.. a lot bigger."

===================================================

OOC: Trying to get everyone together.

The police chased many new people down. There was a curfew and some who did not know were arrested and brought to the station. Many road blocks were set up and people were checked and some felt cornered. Adam, a young boy did not go to school that day and ended up in the local arcade and he stole some tickets when the black out happened and suddenly realized a lot of police cars and was moving in the alleys.

He saw another girl (Julia) in an alley and was shocked but suddenly realize that there were people carrying flashlights approaching. He kept very still but soon, saw a flashlight shining on him. "Freeze!" A cop shouted and Adam was scared. Adrenalin shot up and suddenly, there was a sphere of darkness. The cop did not know what happened and darkness covered him and he could not see anything and simply fired a few rounds. Adam was shot and killed and the darkness dissipates.

==========================================================

As there were roadblocks, the group abandoned the cars and walked in the dark alley and gunshots were heard. Nancy moved ahead to see 2 cops and a dead teenager on the ground. Nancy noticed the other person (Julia) and the cops were closing in. Nancy moved behind one of the cops and covered his mouth. The cop was choked silently and the chokehold was deep and tight and the cop went limp. Nancy saw the other cop with his gun drawn approaching Julia and sneaked up behind him. Julia grabbed his arm and flipped the cop on the ground, disarming him. The balding cop was shocked and scared and Julia mounted on the cop and grabbed his throat and choked him. Julia was in control and placed her knees on his arms pinning the balding cop down and the cop had no chance.

"What happened here?" Nancy asked Julia who looked nervous and scared. "Don't worry, its ok..."

As there was a gunshot, more cops were attracted to the alley...

Shade went to check on the boy. He was dead. "Why are the police doing this?" Shade muttered and nodded at Julia and Nancy. Shade moved towards the approaching cops and she seemed to blend into the walls and was almost invisible. Shade took out her tazers and shoved into the necks of 2 motorcycle cops and they were shocked and collapsed. The remaining cop was shocked to see his friends on the ground and fired at Shade and Shade leaped on him and forced him on the ground. With a few fists into the cop's head, the cop went limp.

Shade returned to the group and felt pain in her gut. She touched it and there was blood. "This is bad..." Shade muttered as she returned to the group.

Julia watched what happened. She didnt like death and seeing what the woman did scared her. She was more scared of herself she yelled at the woman "stay away!" She backed herself against the wall and hid her face hoping cops wouldnt recognize her. Her distinct bright ginger hair flowed out around her neck she tucked it in to hide it.

They really didn't have time for this. "We need to go those cops are going to find that car and if we're not out of the are, and preferably in another car by then, we're screwed." He told the two women. he stepped into Julia's view. "Look, my friend here has some freaky power's, that's true, but trust me she's a sweetheart. If you don't want to come with us you need to get out of here, we're heading out of town, so come with us if you want, but go find a place to hide and lay low if you don't. Best of luck to you. Alright guys come on, lets find another ride." he then started to head out of the ally, away from the cops.

Julia watched the man leave " you guys have powers like me? " she thought for a second "ill go with you guys just dont touch me i dont want to kill any of you." She followed them to the car and kept her dis tance from everyone

Julia frowned "i-im not sure but i touched my bestfriend and killed him. Thats all i know. I guess i kinda suck the life out of people." Julia didnt like talking about her power

"My friend touch people and arouse them, and she got raped ... by everyone.." Shade said. "She killed herself after that... I think sometimes we are chosen to have our powers, and it is with us now. It is our duty to learn how to use and control it, and not blame ourselves or others."

Shade did not feel good. She was starting to bleed more. "By the way, anyone of you know first aid?" Shade said and showed them the blood on her hands as she uncovered her wounds.

Brut looked at Shade's wound. "That looks pretty bad..." Brut muttered and stared at Markus. "Can you steal this wound and put it somewhere else? Like on one of the unconscious cop's leg? More will come and they can get medical help soon..." Brut was not sure the extent of Markus's power but Shade's wound looked deep and she is bleeding bad.

"Sorry no, like I said it has to be a deal, I can't just give and take stuff at will you have to agree to it. Maybe I could shear it around if you want to take a hit too."

Nancy looked at the wound and asked Marcus, "can you transfer it to my arm? I can bandage my arm easily, a gut wound is hard to stop the bleed."

Then more flashlight can be seen approaching. "We got to leave soon..."

"Lets find a car first and then we can figure this out." He made his way out of the ally and started looking for an SUV or a truck they could all ride in. "I dont suppose anyone knows how to hotwire a car?" Here was a good pick, a non descript black Ford Explorer.

Julia went up to markus "i learned how to awhile back i can start it up" she reached under the stering wheel and the car roared to life. "Good to go"

"Nice job, you ride shot gun, big guy you drive. Nancy and Shade you get in the back with me and lets see if we can fix that gash. he let one of them in and then got into the middle. "

The target was Brut. There was a massacre on the local gang and the gang members were transformed into minions by a succubus.

The police did not fare better as the high ranking cops were also targets.

There was a list of wanted people out and many of them were the people discovered to have powers.

Rachel, a young girl who had sharp fjngertips, could sedate anyone with a successful prick. It saved her from several guys at the club, but she was noticed when she knocked out 4 guys and security was called. They guys claimed she assaulted them and she was wanted.

Through security footage, the police found her identity and went to pick her up and as a cop tried to cuff her, she poked his hand and he collapsed. The other cop was shocked and drew his gun and she accidentally poked his hand as they were struggling near the stairwell and the cop lost his balance and fell to his death. She became a cop killer and a special unit of cops were formed and they cornered her and a sniper killed her. She was one of the first special unit kill and within hours, the video of her powers and death became viral and the people with powers became more paranoid.

Shade was in the back of the car. Did not know what to expect. She was still bleeding badly. Entering the car, she felt unstable and her head was light. She had lost a lot of blood and if not given any medical attention fast, she will not make it.

Nancy looked at Markus and said. "yup... can you put it on my left arm?"
====================================

A 14 year old boy walked into a bar and stared at a group of bikers. "You are bad people..." The boy said and a man walked over and tried to shove the boy. The boy grabbed his arm and twisted it, breaking his wrist and the man screamed in pain. Another man approached with a knife and said, "You came to the wrong bar..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The police responded to gunshots fired. The first 2 cops arrived and saw a massacre. All the people in the bar were killed, stabbed in the legs and guts. The attacker was no where to be found.

There was still a high state of emergency and police presence everywhere.

"Lets see." He offered his hands to both women and shook. Markus tried but the wound ended up at the same place on nancy as it had veen on Shade. "Sorry, I guess it doesn't work that way. How you fealing Shade?"

Shade looked at her wound. It was bleeding badly. "Damn it..." Shade muttered. She looked at the group and asked. "Can anyone regenerate here? This wound is really bad now, and I don't think I can last that long with all the blood coming out. Please someone do something."

The would did not hurt as much but Shade was concerned she would bleed out.

Julia spoke "um i seem to suck the life out of people im not sure if it affects my health but I could risk that to help you. I'll take the wound. " she climbed into the back with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom