Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

Stephen pointed at the small group of guards walking away from the camp into the woods. He took out a pencil and began drawing out the guard patrols. "We will have to jump 2 from another area though they wont fall for it if they recognize the names. "

Adrien nodded and said "Alright". He looked around for a moment before he looked back at what Stephen was doing. He kept watch, looking around the place.

After 2 hours Stephen felt he had figured out their patrols he looked at Adrien and nodded. "Lets get out of here we can up date everyone else on the plan in the morning. "He turned and walked away slowly folding up the map as he walked keeping his eyes out for patrols.

Adrien nodded and followed him, keeping an eye out as he did. If anyone saw them they would have to kill them. They really had no other choice.

They made it back to the sewers with no incident tonight hoping his idea would work but he was not certain still. He groaned as it got late and patted Adrien on the shoulder before going to Elise's new room laying down on the cot next to her his hand slipping into hers.

Adrien returned to his room where he found annabelle asleep. He smiled and got into the bed next to her.

Stephen fell asleep quickly dreams of the action to come filling his dreams he twitched a bit in his sleep as the action blared on in his head. He did not wake up though and continued holding her hand threw the entire night.

Elise woke up the next morning. She was feeling much better today. Annabelle as always walked in with some food on a tray for her and helped her eat.

Stephen did not wake up until he heard the door open he had never changed that night and his hand shot to his pistol as he sat up. Clearly the dream had affected the way he was acting a bit he got up silently and walked out of the room heading to the dinning hall to get a bite to eat biting his lip lightly.

Elise looked at him and sighed a little. Soon annabelle left to eat herself while Elise was left to rest.

Annabelle took her place at the table and began to eat silently.

Stephen continued to eat silently before standing up putting his plate away and going back into the work area to finish work on the plans for the raid. He was very nervous and only hoped that it could work.

Once everyone was finished eating, they were left to their own devices. Annabelle spent much of the day with Elise.

Stephen went up to his locker and smiled grabbing his flight jacket smiling at the heavy warm coat. He slipped it over his arm before heading down to see Elise once there he knocked and came in smiling softly. "Elise I just wanted to give you this before i left on the raid. This is a very warm coat I figured you could have as long as you promised not to get it all filled with holes like your last one. " He chuckled softly as he tried to pick on her and make her smiled about getting shot.

Elise looked at him and said "Are you sure you want me to have this...I know that it is important to you" she said to him softly, holding it in her hands gently.

"Yea... I can get another one and i would like you to have it in case something happens to me. "He smiled softly before turning and leaving the room taking the pistol from the holster asking Adrien to get him one from the armory. He was not going to let a German get that pistol and if they decided to enter the base in disguise he could lose it easily. He slipped into Elise's real bed room and placed it under her pillow unloaded with all his clips laying next to it.

Elise looked at him and said "Alright, but I'm only going to keep it until you come back" she told him. Adrien oblidged his request for a pistol and gave one to him. He looked at him and said "Are you ready to go? he asked him.

"My thought was better you have it them some German bastard. " He smiled turning from the room looking at Adrien. "Yea I rather like the idea of 2 in disguise going in with a wounded Germain. Just to give us a Distraction, but we will need a German car to take him in. Any ideas?"

Adrien looked at him and said "We could always steal one" she said to Stephen. He thought for a moment before he said "We could just easily take one parked outside a brothel" he said

"Send a team of 3 or four to take one then you, I and one other will go find some Germans to get disguises from. The rest will go ahead to the tree line around the aid station and wait for everything to get started. " He pulled out the map taking a deep breath. "Have the car meet us here. " Pointing to an area they could hide it while they waited.

Adrien looked at him and said "Alright, just give me a moment while I get the rest of them together" he told him. Adrien walked away and gathered Beau, Dominic, Eliza and annabelle together. he told them of the plan and what they had to do. Once they understood he looked back to Stephen and said "We are all ready to go" he said with a grin.

"Then lets go show them what happens when the shoot one of our own!" He smiled picking up his rifle and jogging down the sewer he was trying to get his heart rate up so it would not hinder him later.

Adrien smiled and the rest of the group followed. Soon the groups would split off to do their assigned jobs. Adriened went with Stephen while the rest headed to a nearby brothel.

"Adrien why did i not say we got to go to the brothel? " He laughed leading him down to where he had seen a patrol come threw the night before. Finding an area to hide that would not be to far away from where they would be patrolling.

Adrien smirked and said "Because annabelle would have cut your head off" he said chuckling. He followed him around as they hid, waiting for the patrol.

It was not long before the patrol walked passed them with out notice them. Stephen stepped out quickly and struck one in the side of the head a crunching sound as he shouldered the rifle and pointed it at the other. "Tell him to get his uniform off or i shoot him in the head!"

Back
Top Bottom