Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sissy princess. (Furry princess x Submissivesissykitty)

She giggled and nibbled hr bottom lip as she saw his reaction. He had closed the space between them in a matter of moments and his already hard cock pressed against her flat belly. She blushed and smiled as he explained his approval. She heard his words and grinned. She was happy he was pleased with her choice.

"So you like?" She asked rhetorically. He answered by squeezing her one but cheek possessively. She purred. She smiled at his promise of reward after dinner before gasping as pushed her up against the wall and effortlessly lifted her petite frame to his level. Her stiletto clad feet dangled reminded her just how much taller he was to her and just how masculine he was in comparison to her very obvious feminine frame. She loved it as she breathed in his musk. She moaned as he pressed his knee lightly against her tucked-back clitty resting behind the sheer panties she was wearing under the thong. She purred as he kissed her deep and passionately. If this is what it is to be a submissive lover then she was all in. She wrapped her arms around his neck and shared his hunger. After a few minutes of deep kissing he broke off and looked at her. She panted and sighed. She was so incredibly happy and her clitty leaked and pulsed.

She nodded in agreement and blushed and smiled as his eyes wandered over her body and he licked his lips. She considered for a moment and replied "Well I could do with some sushi maybe..." she thought that maybe something they could eat with their fingers would add to the already erotic situation.

"Sushi isn't a bad idea. Haven't had it in forever." Jacob began to lead the two of them to the couch, the click-clack of her heels on the floor making him shiver and his cock twitch. "God It's going to be hard to wait for food while your dressed like this..." But Jacob knew that if they started there's no way dinner would happen, as they sat on the couch he began to google the sushi places around town and after a few minutes caught one that did deliver. "Our lucky day." He smiled and began to call them.

"Hi I'd like to make a delivery order..." He began to order while holding Kaitlyn close, the soft material and skin making it hard to concentrate but he managed for now, although the call did leave him open for her to...interfere.

She followed him to the couch. She smiled as she felt his approval. She loved wearing heels. It was the one thing she felt she should always wear but was never really 'allowed' to, but now she felt that was about to change. She giggled at his comment and nodded her head, her own clitty leaking and throbbing behind its sheer panty 'cage'. She sat beside him and crossed her stocking clad legs her knee towards him and watched as he began to google sushi joints. She smiled at him. It felt so nice. It felt like they were a real couple. She had never felt so alive and so much like a real girl before. She loved him deeply for this.

She smiled as he pulled her close, his strong arms holding her close made her purr. She watched and listened as he placed the order but her eyes fell to his throbbing member. She licked her glossed lips and glanced up at him. He seemed deep in concentration. She wondered how badly she would be punished if she...interfered. She shrugged and decided that this was worth it. She lowered her head and began licking at his rigid member like it was a lollipop. She licked the tip and sucked on it as she purred. She already tasted his nectar as she licked and massaged and sucked on it with her tongue and lips.

Jacob had been entirely focused on the phone, he felt Kaitlyn move but simply assume she was going to lay down or get into a more comfortable position but the sudden feeling of her tongue made him shiver and it took every ounce of willpower to not moan out loud into the phone but to continue with the order, he finished quickly and snaked his hands through his princess' hair before pulling her up to look at him. "Bad. Girl." He couldn't manage the disapproving tone that he tried, especially as he couldn't hide the playful grin. "If I wasn't on the phone maybe BUT That was naughty and I bet you knew it so now you get a punishment. Stand up." Jacob stood up and using her hair guided Kaitlyn to her feet too.

"Follow me." Jacob continued to use her hair to force her movement as he pulled her to the center of the living room. "Stand here and Do. Not. Move." He finally did find that commanding tone again before letting go of her hair and quickly running up the stairs and after about 5 minutes returned, dressed, smart casual with a blue, button up shirt and black dress pants. He enjoyed dressing formally even in his downtime, he also held in his hands 3 items. "Turn around." He said before she got a good look and after reaching the bottom of the stairs quickly took position behind her. "Hands behind you." He waited until she complied before quickly applying some leather cuffs, the inlay was soft and fluffy to minimize any damage to her wrists. "Head straight." Once again he waited before pulling her hair away from her eyes and applying a blindfold. "Open your mouth." As she did he placed a ball gag and tightened it.

"Now pet...do you understand why you are being punished? I haven't decided for how long you will wear these I could make you wear them all night..." He knew the thought of withholding another taste of him would be torture but he couldn't stop himself from basking in the position of power this put him in. "I bet your enjoying this just as much as I am though...Maybe the punishment should not be using you tonight...what do you think?" He let out a deep menacing laugh as he awaited what he assumed would be frantic muffled begging.

She felt him respond and fight a moan. She smiled as she licked and sucked. He finished the order and took her by the hair and lifted her mouth off his shaft. He scolded her but she heard it was playful. She grinned and bit her index finger nail in a naughty suggestive manner. He guided her to her feet and led her to the center of the room. Her clitty swelled as he led her by her hair using it like a leash. She purred softly. He told her to stand in the center of the room and not move. She obeyed. He ran up the stairs and she stood. She began to squirm as she began to long for him and miss him. After what felt like an eternity he finally returned. He was dressed in a sharp blue shirt and black pants. She gasped. Gawds he looked so handsome and sexy. She loved how he loved to dress up, even in his downtime. It made him look so commanding and dominating and sexy. She looked to his hands but before she could make out what he was carrying he commanded her to turn around her back to him. She obeyed.

He stood behind her and she shivered at his presence. Gawds she loved him. He told her to put her hands behind her back which she did without hesitation. He cuffed them in a set of strong soft leather cuffs and locked her wrists behind her back. He commanded her to straighten her head and open her mouth. She did so and he pulled a blindfold over her eyes and shoved a ball gag between her lips. She was now tied helpless and blind and mute. She squirmed as her clitty swelled and dripped.

Jacob said:
Now pet...do you understand why you are being punished? I haven't decided for how long you will wear these I could make you wear them all night...I bet your enjoying this just as much as I am though...Maybe the punishment should not be using you tonight...what do you think?

She nodded that she understood why she was being 'punished' and mutely giggled as he said that she was probably enjoying it. But the part of not using her...that sounded like torture. She writhed and squirmed and grunted. She wanted to say that she was sorry and that she needed him but all that came out from her ball filled mouth was inaudible grunts and mews and moans. She tried to will her clitty down but it pulsed and throbbed betraying her. It revealed to him how aroused and turned on she was. It pressed against the sheer black panties and against the short hem of her dress. She squirmed her stocking clad thighs but the feeling of it all just aroused her more.

Hearing her gagged complaints was music to his ears and seeing her body obviously betray her was almost painfully enticing, she was like a living doll for him to enforce his will on and while that is what he had dreamed he never once thought it could become reality, One of his hands snaked over her skin before settling at her throat, he didn't squeeze but simply pulled her back against him, his restrained cock pressing against her lower back and the top of her butt, he couldn't help but let out an almost animal like growl as he savored the powerful position he was in.

It was then that he heard the doorbell ring. "Stand here and do not move." Much to his disappointment he removed his hand from her throat and stepped away before moving to get his wallet and pay the delivery guy, He gave him a thanks before turning and closing the door and watching the obviously struggling Kaitlyn before a devilish grin appeared on his lips, without a word he walked past her and into the kitchen, taking his time to grab plates, pour some water for the both of them and moved back to the loungeroom, he acted as if he was preparing to eat without her, opening the container of sushi and dishing it up, He waited a few more minutes before finally standing up and walking over to her.

"If you behave yourself After dinner I will remove your gag permanently, if you can't control yourself it will go back in and will remain in until tommorow morning, do you understand pet?" He waited for her answer before leading her back to the couch by once again using her hair as a short leash instead of guiding her to sit down she was forced to her knees before he finally removed the gag and sat behind her, his cock now pressing through his pants into her upper back. "Before we start dinner is there anything you would like to say to your master my little pet?" He wondered what she would say after this little play of theirs.

She shivered as she felt his hand snake over her skin. The blindfold and the vulnerable position she was in made it all the more intense and made her body sing. She gasped into the gag as he held her neck and pulled her back into him. She felt his hard cock press against her rump. She so wanted him inside her again...over and over and over again. The doorbell rang and she let out a grunt of frustration as he left her in the center of the room and told her to stand still. She stood still as he walked away. Gawds she wanted to be his so badly, she felt her clitty leak and pulse.

She squirmed and writhed a little as he approached. She thought that he was going to touch her again but instead he just walked past. He returned a little later but still did not touch her. She grunted in frustration. She heard the container open and clattering of plates. He was surely not going to eat without her while she was tied and gagged and blindfolded. She huffed and squirmed.

She suddenly felt him behind her again. She nodded her understanding and mumbled that she would behave. He led her back, still blinded and gagged and tied, by the hair to the couch and forced her to her knees. She moaned into the gag as she was still very turned on by the obviously submissive position she was in. Her clitty jumped as she imagined herself tied and gagged and blindfolded in a very slutty suggestive outfit on her knees before him. He removed the gag and sat behind her. She felt his cock press against her and she wanted nothing more than to turn around and devour it but she refrained.

"Yes Master. I want to say that I am sorry that I was naughty. I should not have done what I did. My passions over-took my mind. I forgot that I am here as your pet...not to please myself. I deserved to be punished like this Master and I promise to try behave in the future. On a more personal note Master...I liked it..." she blushed a bright red at her confession and wondered if it was going to earn her more 'pushiment'. Gawds she could not believe how slutty and submissive she was to him and how well he seemed to know her already.

Jacob couldn't help but smile as she very formally apologized for her mistake and even laughed as she confessed that she liked it. "Good girl my little princess." He ran his hand through one of her pigtails before lightly pulling her head back before leaning down to plant a soft and loving upside down kiss on her lips, playfully nibbling her bottom lip before pulling away. "I know it can be hard sweetie..." He moved to softly run his hand over her cheek. "...I'm struggling so much too, But we both have to behave ourselves, It'll feel so much better if we wait, now let's eat." He made no move to undo the rest of her bindings despite obviously being quite happy with her. He was enjoying the sight of her in this outfit being all wrapped up.

He reached for a piece of sushi with one hand while the other moved from her cheek to her lower lip gesturing for her to open her mouth, only giving her the piece after she did, the sight of her eagerly taking it made him grunt. "God your so fucking hot pet..." As she chewed his hands ran over her bare skin, he couldn't help but praise her now as Jacob looked down and saw the almost completely womanly form beneath him, his roaming hands becoming soft and caring as he admired her. "And beautiful..." One of his hands continued to softly move over her skin before finding that sexy lace, his cock twitching against her as it did, the other reaching for a piece of sushi for himself.

"What thoughts are running through your head right now sweetie? Be honest, And detailed." He said with yet another grin before beginning to chew and then offering her another piece as she finished.

She blushed at his laugh. It made her clitty pulse as he did and she smiled softly. She yelped and grinned as he pulled her head back using one of her pigtails as a handle and kissed her and nibbled her lip. She squirmed and moaned in his kiss. She nodded in agreement as he said it would be better to wait, to be patient. To draw it out. She purred as his hand ran over her cheek. She loved being tied like this and have him touch her and treat her like a girl, a submissive girl. His submissive girl.

She opened her mouth at his gesture as he brought a salmon maki to her lips. She guided it in using her tongue and ate it slowly, savoring the feel and flavor. She grinned at his grunt and looked up at him and smiled as she chewed. She loved it when he said she was hot and beautiful but the word that made her squirm was...pet. She loved how his hand roamed her bound form while she knelt before him. It felt so erotic and sensual she could not help but purr softly. She found herself purring a lot lately.

She wondered a moment about his question. She smiled as she answered.
"Master...I have been wondering...what it would be like if I was a real girl. I know Master has accepted me as I am but..." she hesitated before looking up back at him "...I want to be the best girl I can for you. I want you to be able to take me out and show me off. I want to be real for you." she lowered her head and a single tear dropped "but besides that I just want to be the best pet I can be for you Master...and that I love you..."

Jacob perked an eyebrow as she seemed to get nervous, the other joining it as Kaitlyn began to talk about something he didn't expect, he was waiting for her to say how hard the struggle is, or that she couldn't wait for after dinner or something, he wasn't expecting her to bear her heart like this and his roaming hand turned into a hug.

"Baby...I..." He was lost for words and instead picked her up and despite her bindings sat her on his lap hugging her to him while one hand rubbed away her tear. "You are real for me sweetie, I can and plan on taking you out and showing you off and I couldn't care less what people think okay?" He actually shed a few tears realizing just how willing she was to make him happy, "If people disapprove they can go screw themselves. But..." He looked over her already mostly feminine form. "If this is what you want I will help you every step of the way, if you want to be a true woman and that will make you happy then that is what will happen."

His hands moved to force her to face him despite her blindfold, his lips only inches away from hers. "I will love you as Kaitlyn, I will use you as my pet no matter what form you choose to take I promise." His tears had stained his lips as he pressed his lips against hers ever so softly.

She felt him pick her up with ease, her hands still bound behind her back, and place her on his lap. He wiped the tear away that had run from under the blindfold and she smiled. She heard his words and it made her feel happy. It was amazing that he had accepted her for what she is. She felt his hug and she purred. She thought about going outside as she was and it made her happy to think that he didn't care what others said. She turned her face to him as he turned it towards him. She couldn't see but she saw enough. He looked into her heart and knew her more than she knew herself. She wanted to please him and be everything for him but the fact that he accepted her for...her...that melted and warmed her heart. She was now more convinced than ever that he was the one she had been waiting for her entire life.

His last words ran in her ears as he pulled her in for a kiss. She tasted the salty-wetness of his own tears on his lips which only made her shed a few more tears. He really loved her. She was more than just a play-thing. She was his in whatever form. She loved him greatly.

"Master...thank you...I...erm...I want to be the perfect girl for you...I have always dreamed of being a true girl because I felt it was what I needed to be to be accepted. I thought I needed it to be the girl I feel I am. I will be honest I would love to know the feeling of having my breasts fondled, having a pussy that is filled and teased as my mouth and ass is filled. I have always dreamed of what I thought was real...but Master is showing me a new side. Maybe I do not need that to be real...maybe all I need is...you..."

Even during this pouring of hearts moment she couldn't help but spill out that she would love to be toyed with, fucked and filled and Jacob couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "S-sorry baby I'm not laughing at you or anything it's just funny how you can still go dirty in the middle of this." He couldn't help but feel as if the mood had lightened a little even as she just finished making a confession of need for him while he wiped away yet more tears a smile was on his face. "But I promise I will always be here for you, if you need help realizing that dream of being a real woman, if you need to be held or if you need more then anything else to scream my name in pleasure I will be there and do my best to help you, so tommorow we will make some calls, talk to some people and you can decide if it is what you want, I will be beside you every step of the way..." Jacob reached for another piece of sushi and smiled. "Open up pet I know we got distracted but we both need to eat, otherwise we never will get to the after dinner entertainment.

She blushed as he laughed at her confession. He was right. It was something that was ingrained in her. No matter how serious the matter got she always went to the dirty kinky place of her mind. She supposed that was just her nature. She giggled softly and squirmed.
"And that's why you love me...right?"

She smiled as he spoke. She was loving him more and more. She nodded her approval and agreement to making the calls and chatting to a few people.
"All I want and need is you Master...but food I guess is good to...oh and...thank you..." she cooed before opening her mouth and guiding the new piece of sushi between her lips and into her mouth. She smiled at the taste which was made all that more intense by the blindfold and the fact that she was cuffed...and on his lap. She was loving every moment of this. Granted not strictly dirty or naughty but hawt all the same. She purred.

"Your damn right it is." He laughed and hugged her before grabbing some for himself. "You always managed to put a smile on my face and a tent in my pants princess." He laughed internally this time reaching for another piece for her, as she began to chew though he sneakily reached up and pinched her left nipple between his fingers.
"Mmm despite our deep chat I can't wait for dinner to be finished, I have so many things in mind for you, although that blindfold and those cuffs are staying on but something tells me you won't mind that." He continued to tease her by twisting her nipple, the other hand reaching out to grab some food for himself as if nothing was happening.

"I forgot to ask though, when I'm playing with you do you want me to leave your 'clitty' alone or am I free to play with it? I sort of went off on my own before but I don't want you to be uncomfortable as I fuck you senseless." His tone began to change as he was obviously growing impatient, thoughts running through his head about how hot she was dressed like this, how sexy she would be bobbing up and down with those pigtails and blindfold.

She yelped and purred as he slipped another piece of sushi between her lips before tweaking her erect nipple. She moaned and squirmed as the delight of the sushi mixed with the 'pain' of the twist and the feeling of being tied and blind and helpless made her clitty jump and leak. She shakes her head no "No Master...I really don't mind that the cuffs and blindfold stays on." She squirmed as her clitty throbbed as he twisted again. She moaned.

She pondered the question. She had never given it any thought but soon a smiled crept over her face and she replied "Master...everything of me is yours to do with as you choose. If you wanted to use and play and tease it...then who am I to decline." She blushed as she recalled earlier and remembered the feeling. She squirmed and her own impatience was growing as his was...and other things were growing too.

Jacob grinned at her answer, the way she willingly gave herself to him was just so hot, she wanted to be a pet, to be dominated but didn't mind having a loving moment with him if he wished it, he tweaked her nipple a little harder and nibbled at her ear lobe before with one of his feet pushing the table back. He was clearly unwilling to wait anymore as he then slipped her to the floor and stood up to undo his pants, sliding them down with his underwear before sitting back down.

"Do not start yet, this time will be a bit different..." He reached for his phone as once again he rested his cock on her face, the sight so erotic that he simply had to catch it forever, Jacob could tell that beneath that blindfold she was begging for him to give her permission. "I want you to take your time, explore and savour every inch. You are not to go faster then this..." He reached for her pigtails and dragged her up and down the underside of his cock before resting the head just above her nose again. "If you go to fast then you will not get my cum. You will not cum tonight at all. You will be gagged again and put to bed in that state. I will decide if and when you speed up." In all honesty Jacob just wanted to watch her enjoy it, he wanted to watch her tongue run over every bump and memorize him.

"Last but not least..." He held his phone up and clicked record. "Your on camera. Greet everyone and tell them who and what you are." He didn't have any intention of releasing the video but he would definitely rewatch it in future.

She gasped as he twisted her hard nipple harder and it made her purr and throb. She loved what he was doing and loved being powerless against it. She purred as he nibbled her ear lobe. She felt him get up and heard the table getting pushed aside. He slid her off the couch and onto the floor on her back. She smiled as she heard him undo his pants. She squirmed in mock protest and testing her bonds. She was loving it.

He rested his lovely cock on her face but she restrained herself. She smelt him and wanted to lick and suck but resisted. She nodded as he instructed her to take her time this time. She so wanted to devour him. She yelped and moaned as he pull her back and forth by her pigtails as she lightly stuck out her tongue and explore the underside of his cock before resting the head on her nose again. She squirmed at the delicious torment. She nodded as he explained that he will decide on speed.

She blushed as she heard the last part and heard the cellphone begin to record. She smiled and said "Hi everybody. I am Kaitlyn and I Master Jacob's pet and sissy slut. I serve him and live to please him. I ache to be his and yearn to serve and please him in all that I do." she squirmed as she made her confession wondering what he intended to do with the video. Right now she didn't care if he posted it online for the world to see. She just wanted to please him and she was so incredibly turned on.

"Isn't she a good slut everyone?" Jacob reached for her lips, parting them with his thumb and slowly running the outline with it before placing the head of his cock against her open mouth. "Now show everyone what you were born to do." Jacob smiled as he reached behind for her caged 'clitty' it was small enough that he could squeeze it and her small testicles with one hand, he didn't start out to hard but he couldn't help but give her the occasional rough squeeze as a sign of his power over her.

"This is her first true day as a pet, and look how happy she is to serve." Jacob focused the camera on her making sure to catch as much of her as she could in each frame.

She purred and blushed as he spoke to his audience and rubbed her lips with his thumb. She wanted to suck it but she sat still and fought the urge. She would not disappoint him. She nodded and began to lick at his offered cock. She explored every inch and crease of it with her tongue. She wrapped it around the shaft and massaged the shaft with her tongue and licked the tip.

She moaned and squirmed as he reached for her tiny caged clitty and squeezed. She moaned at the delightful pain of it. It sent shivers over her body as she licked. She blushed knowing that she was being filmed while acting like a submissive slut pet for her Master...and she loved it. She purred as he spoke of her and filmed her. She had never been happier

Jacob bit back his moans a little so the main sound was her efforts but the occasional one got through especially when she focused so heavily on the tip, this was heaven, the feeling of having his submissive lover so happily suckle at his cock. "T-that's my good little slut." He spoke through gritted teeth as he struggled to hold back the groans of pleasure.

She sucked on him and licked him and massaged the glans as she heard his moans and his approval. She was so happy to please him. She purred as she licked, she wanted to see his face but at the same time loving the fact that she could see nothing. She explored every part of her Master' s cock, making oral love to it. She worshiped it and suckled on it. She slowly wrapped her lips across the shaft before wrapping her tongue around it. She slipped her pouty lips over the tip and began licking and sucking at it and massaged it with her lips and tongue.

Feeling her utter love and admiration for his cock almost made him feel bad for his secret plan, she was making it a true struggle to stay focused as her lips and tongue danced over him, the pleasure nothing but heavenly. "Oh god baby your such a good girl." He spoke softly before placing his phone on the table, using his flip out case to keep the camera aimed at her before grabbing a hold of her pigtails and pulling her sharply up his cock, forcing her to deep throat him suddenly, he held her at his base for a few seconds. "Get ready baby, I never planned on really having a slow time with you."

After that he began to thrust in and out of her mouth quickly, holding her head still with her pigtails as handlebars. "Your loving this aren't you pet? Moan for me as I fuck your throat!" His tone had changed from soft and loving instead now animalistic and in charge, this is one of the feelings he had wanted to experience the most of all the dreams he had of her the thought of forcing her to deep throat him was easily in the top 3, he began to become breathless as he continued, his thrusts becoming more savage as he grew close and it wasn't long before his body began to tighten.

He grabbed the phone and aimed at her and just before he came Jacob pulled out, one hand guiding his cock as he gave his pet a facial, rope after rope of cum leaving his cock and marking her face as he grunted in pleasure. "Fuck!" He finally finished and moved the camera for a close up while he struggled to get his breath back, it captured her cum covered face and running makeup perfectly. "Now what do you say?" He prompted her smiling at the thought of what filthy things would leave her mouth after that treatment.

She grunted as he grabbed her pigtails and started using them as handle-bars. She was kinda hoping that would happen, she had always fantasised about her being in pigtails and being used like this. He shoved his cock in deep. She gagged for just a second at the fullness but she had also begun training herself for just this. She knew how many real men loved to deep throat girls so she was prepared that this may happen. His tone changed and he became more animal and commanding. Her caged little gave a jump and leaked. She was loving this. She was there tied helpless and blindfolded and being filmed while her Master and Lover was using her as a cock sleeve and fuck toy. She moaned as he fucked her.

He knew she was loving it but also wanted it to be clear to his 'audience' that she was. She made it clear in response by squirming and moaning and sucking and licking as he pounded her throat. Her throat hugged his cock like her 'pussy' did and her tongue lapped and wrapped itself around his shaft as he went to town on her. Soon she felt that tell-tale stiffen and she knew he was about to cum. She prepared to swallow but he had a different idea.

He pulled out and started cumming on her face covering it with thick ropes of white cream. She felt how it fell on her face and dripped from her. She purred as he made sure to give her a thorough facial and then asked her what does she say. She squirmed and smiled and licked at a few drops that clung close to her lips.

"Thank You Master. Thank You for gracing me with Your yummy cum. I am Your cumslut and I love to be covered in You. May I please be used some more...?" she purred.

Seeing that lustful smile on her and her tongue licking up what it could, and then that genuine slutty wish to be used again oh it was the most erotic thing that Jacob had ever experienced, he finally clicked the stop button he wanted to throw himself entirely at his pet, not fumble with the camera anymore. "Don't worry pet I'm going to use you again, I'm going to make it hurt and your still gonna scream my name like the slut you are." His uncontrolled lust was heard as he swept everything off the living room table, a few plates falling along with a remote and what was left of the sushi but he didn't care he had to have her now.

Jacob grabbed his pet by both her hair and around her stomach and forced her to kneel before pushing her down against the table before he moved behind her, his legs either side of hers, he was making no effort to hide his animal like grunts as he pulled her underwear aside. "I'm not going to hold back this time." Jacob pushed in slowly at first, not wanting to hurt himself or Kaitlyn on a single quick stroke, he thrust in and out a few times making sure there was more then enough of her own spit as lubricant, the sign that things were about to heat up was him grabbing each of her pigtails with one hand and as he pulled back he thrust deep and then he began to thrust hard and fast. "Fuck yes!" He yelled as he sped up again, a loud slap echoing through the room with each returning stroke. "You like that slut?!" He moved the pigtails to one hand while still riding her like a sex hungry animal. "Scream my name!" He yelled before slapping her ass.

She gasped as she heard food and eat-wear crash to the floor. He had become a wild animal as he grabbed her by the hair and waist and bent her, kneeling and face-first, over the table. Her hips were forced into a somewhat raised position and she was open and vulnerable. She smiled and bit her bottom lip as she could only imagine the sight of her dressed sluttg, tied and blindfolded and bent over. It must have looked incredibly sexy.

She gasped as she felt him slide in. She was still tight but tgis was easier than earlier. Sge moaned as he gave a couple 'practise' thrusts before his pace increased and he started wholly fucking her. She screamed and moaned and writhed as he filled her and used her. Her hips pushed back on him and soon the sounds of skin on skin slapping echoed almost as loudly as her screams.

" Oh fffuuuckkk...fucckkk meee Masterrd...fffuckkkk meeee Masssterrr Jacobbbb!" Sge screamed as he fucked her and slapped her butt cheek. It hurt as he did but it was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom