Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sissy princess. (Furry princess x Submissivesissykitty)

She sat down beside him and ate. She felt his eyes on her and it made her blush. She looked up from her steak and smiled at his enjoyment of the meal.
"I am glad you are enjoying it Master. It pleases me to see you happy and pleased."
They sat together and ate and drank. They spoke little, she hoped it was because he was enjoying the meal. After he had finished he complimented her again and told her to finish eating and that he would be back. She nodded and smiled and watched as he hurried upstairs. She continued eating. She loved steak and mash. Some of her favorite meals. She herself purred as she ate. She had to admit she had outdone herself, but it helped that his kitchen was so well stocked. She drained the last of her wine and finished off the last of her steak and took the plates back to the kitchen. She wondered what he was doing. She sat back on the sofa and waited.

Finally he re-entered the living room. He seemed happy but also had a naughty gleam to his face. She nodded that she had finished her meal and stood up as he told her. She yelped and winced at the suddenness of him grabbing her hair and leading her to the center of the room. Even though it stung she still felt safe and knew that he knew she still felt safe...and liked this kind of treatment. She stood in the center of the room as instructed. She shivered from excitement as he lifted up her red locks and locked the collar around her slender neck. She loved that feeling. She wanted to comment but at his instruction to keep quiet, she kept her tongue and followed his commands. He told her to bend over and she started feeling her caged clitty swell and leak as she began to get aroused. She bend over at the hips and spread her legs. Her body shivered. She felt goosebumps dance over her smooth skin as he peeled her panties down and slid the plug out. She gasped as it popped out, and pouted at feeling very empty.

Soon, however, she felt the cool point of a new plug. It felt hard and metal...like chrome. She bit her bottom lip and breathed out and relaxed. He slowly slid the plug past her tight rose-bud (the previous plug did help loosen her but still it felt tight). It was smaller than the previous plug but still big enough to hold fast and make its presence known. She purred as it slipped in with a plop and her 'pussy' hugged it tight. He pulled her panties up which helped hold the plug in place, but something felt...different. She straightened at his behest and felt a soft furry tail brush against her legs. She smiled. It was a tail plug. She glanced behind her to confirm her suspicion and, indeed, it was. It was a white kitty tail hanging from her filled anus. It made her purr and smile and blush. But he was not done.

He slipped her caged clitty out of her tiny sheer panties and unlocked it. She felt her body respond as her clitty was released. She felt it jump and quiver and leak as he began to massage it. She purred and moaned as it swelled and stiffened. Soon her small clitty was swollen to its fullest. It was tiny in comparison to Jacob's but he didn't seem to care. He simply smiled and slipped something over the tip. She looked down and saw a small pink vibrating egg rest just beneath the underside of her clitty tip. After that he took her wrists and cuffed them tightly behind her, making her helpless and vulnerable. She bit her bottom lip and felt her clitty spasm with arousal. He placed his head on her bare shoulder and showed her the remote. She grinned at the sight of it and again nibbled her bottom lip. She gasped and squirmed and ground her hips into his crotch as the thing thrummed to life. She was not sure what setting it was on but it was driving her wild. She squeezed her thighs together and lightly shut her eyes as she began to moan and groan and purr as the thing thrummed.

He told her to go to her knees and she obeyed without hesitation. She knelt before him and spread her legs open wide so her crotch was resting on the ground. She made sure her clitty was positioned where he could see it and her tail was fanned out behind her. She looked up at him and submissively opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, wordlessly begging for him to fuck her mouth and throat.

God he loved how eagerly she followed his directions, happily dropping to her knees knowing what her reward would be and he would enjoy every second of giving it to her, he slipped off his coat and undid his shirt before throwing them to the side as she eagerly awaited with a powerfully sexual display, finally he dropped his pants and underwear finally freeing his bulge and letting it rest on her face as with one leg he kicked off his clothes onto the couch before grabbing a fistful of her hair again with one hand and with the other the base of his cock. "Mmmm, you know I'm not going to be soft like last time, you said you could deal with more..." He softly slapped her in the face with his cock that so heavily begged for release. "...Tonight your going to show me just how much...Dear god I want to see those eyes rolled back, covered in cum and sweat. A drooling mess of a woman and you want it just as much as me don't you? Tell me Pet Exactly what you want to be after I'm done with you." He continued to slap her with his cock, teasing her as she hurriedly explained how much she wanted to be used by him before giving her a chance to take a breath and finally plunging his cock into her waiting mouth, both hands roughly pulling her against his crotch with fervant need, the hand holding the remote turning it up another notch to between lowest and medium.

She knelt there and looked up at him in sublimation. She smiled softly as he undid his shirt and pants. She could not help to grin and lick her lips as she looked up at him. She yelped as he grabbed a fistful of her red locks. She heard his words and she nodded her understanding. She moaned and panted as he lightly slapped her face with his hardening cock. She felt her cheeks blush with the humiliation of being on her knees, plugged and vibed on her clitty as he slapped her face.

She shivered at the sound of pet again. She loved being his pet. She loved being his submissive. She loved being his sex slave girl. She licked and lapped at the cock slapping her face. She wanted him to fill her mouth with it and use her throat for his pleasure.

She moaned "Oh Master. I want you to use me. I want you to abuse me. I need you to make me your little slut and do with my body as you wish. I crave to be stuffed and filled and covered by your juices."
As she spoke she felt the vibe on her clitty excite it but not enough to push her over. Before long he shoved his hard cock into her mouth using her hair as handles. She gagged and writhed but kept her hands on her stilettos. She gagged and coughed before getting used to the thick meat fill her mouth and throat. She felt tears slide down her cheeks from the pressure in her throat and only being able to breathe through her nose on occasion and the pain on her stretched jaw. Just when she thought it couldn't get better she felt the vibe jump up a notch making her clitty pulse. She bucked and groaned as her eyes rolled back from pleasure.

There was an animal like need to him now, utterly drunk on his power over her as Jacob thrust into her begging throat while pulling her onto him in time, the sounds and feeling of her driving him crazy, looking down on her revealed she seemed to love it just as much only egging him on to go faster. "That's it pet! Cum while I fuck your face, show how much you love being mine to use and abuse!" His words were spoken through grunts before he suddenly pulled her to the hilt and held her there, hearing her gag softly as she struggled to breathe after a minute or so, he waited to see her eyes dull and hands began to fidget before finally sliding her off enough to breathe, not enough to let her pass out, only to show that he had the power to do whatever he liked with her. "We aren't done!" After she had a second to breathe he grabbed her hair again and held her in place before quickly thrusting in and out of her begging lips, he was so close, he flicked the remote up another setting before finally stilling again in her throat, cumming rope after rope before slowly with drawing, painting her mouth and then face with his thick cum and tilting her head to look at him, feral need still in his eyes as he looked down on her dishevelled form. "Want more Pet?"

She gasped and gagged as Jacob fucked her mouth hard and deep. She kept her eyes on him as much as she could as the vibe massaged her clitty to near breaking point. She found that her hips had started thrumming back and forth, fucking herself on the floor as she kept her hands on her heels and his cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked as best she could as he filled her small hot wet mouth, her lips shone with pre-cum and lipstick gloss and saliva. She felt her clitty throb as it wanted release but the vibe just kept her under.

He then slammed his cock deep down her throat. She felt her breath pathways shut closed. She began to gag and moan and she felt her head get foggy. She kept her eyes on him and saw her sight glaze over. She was near passing out when he released her. She coughed and gagged and drool spill out her mouth. Her vision slowly faded back and she found she was completely turned on by the fact that he had complete control over her. He grabbed her by her pigtails again and slammed deep into her throat. The vibe jumped up another notch and she groaned and began humping the floor faster. She felt her clitty throb near explosion as he fucked her throat mercilessly. Just then she felt him explode into her throat, coating her throat and tongue with thick salty rope of white seed. He pulled out coating her lips and her face in those same ropes. She moaned and opened her mouth to catch some of the shooting streaks.

Once he was done he asked her if she wanted more. She looked up at him, a mess of streaked make-up and drying cum. She grinned and nodded.
"Yes Master...Your pet wants more..."

Jacob growled possessively as she happily answered his question. "Your such a cock hungry slut..." The words that would be a filthy slur to others only being used to affirm the position she reveled in, his voice deep and domineering as one hand softly gripped her neck before turning her and suddenly forcing her to the floor. "Ass up!" His commanding tone illiciting instant results as he watched her happily move as fast as possible into position and while one hand held her head to the floor the other softly pulled at the tail buttplug and ridge by ridge removed it, dropping it beside them before without even a thought of warning filling her. "You filthy little slut! You love being your master's fucktoy don't you?!" The hand that held her down now grabbing a rough handful of hair and forcing her into a doggystyle position without her hands.

Deep savage thrusts filling the room with filthy slapping noises along with his loud grunts, he'd never felt so powerful before and was clearly getting off on it, his other hand gripping her hip tightly and helping her slam back against him. "Scream for more, beg for me to use you until you break and even then not to stop!"

She blushes at his words because she knew it was true. Being called something that most would find insulting she finds intoxicating. She gasps as he grabs her throat and gives it a slight squeeze before turning her around and telling her to push her butt into the air. She grinned and nodded and turned, thrusting her round bottom up high. She bit on her bottom lip lightly as he slowly pulled the tail plug out. She gasped and bucked as each ridge slipped out until it had completely vacated her bowels. She sighed as her hole quivered and throbbed.

"Yes Master...I love being Master's little fucktoy...here to please and be pleasing." she moaned as she felt him run his fingers through her red locks. She tensed as she felt what was about to happen. She yelped as he grabbed a handful of fiery locks and pulled back on it. She lifted off the floor and found her on all fours, with only her finger-tips barely touching the floor. She moaned as she felt the tension in her back as it arched. Before she had time to acclimate to the position he thrust deep into her. She gasped and moaned as Jacob's cock filled her hungry 'pussy' to the base. He began thrusting and soon she began pushing back on him feeling her little clitty bounce back and forth and leaking thing strings of clear cummies. She screamed as he completely dominated her.

"Oh Master...please fuck me...please use me...please break me and remold me...please make me into the cock hungry slut I ache to be."

Jacob loved this, the slutty moans coming from her as she eagerly begged for more, the feeling of truly fucking her how he pleased without holding back, it was everything he could wish their sex could be like, His hand momentarily lifted from her hip to lay down a couple of quick and hard smacks on both of her ass cheeks before returning to her hip. Powerful grunts of exertion coming from him as each thrust filled her completely, she was close and he could feel it, tight spasms rolling through her but even when she came he wasn't going to stop or slow down.

She groaned and bit her lower lip as he fucked her deeper and faster. She felt how his domination over her grew and she felt how his enjoyment of it grew along with his cock filling her. She pushed back on him and gasped and moaned like a wanton slut. She felt er 'pussy' quiver and begin to spasm around his cock. She wanted all of him. She felt her clitty dribble clear cummings as she felt her orgasm grow. She knew she was close and she felt so was he. She felt him speed up, he must have sensed she was close to orgasm. She loved that it only spurred him on. It made her want more.

She slammed her hips back hard into him, their thighs making slapping noises. She yelped and purred as he gave each of her round butt-cheeks a hard smack. The feel of the sting and the thrill of being so controlled and owned made her want more.

"Oh gawds yes....Master...More...Please...fuck me harder...deeper...make me your slutty sex slave...make me your cumbucket...make me your toy..." she puffed and huffed before letting out a scream and arching her back. Her clitty throbbed and bounced as her orgasm broke free. Her clitty jumped as it squirted out thin strings of cream.

His hands moved again, one pulling roughly at her hair while the other at her neck until she was on her knees but her back pressed to his front as she came, strings of cum now firing across the floor as he grunted into her ear and came as well. "We aren't done, slut." He whispered into her ear while still cumming himself, the deep thrusts as she was filled turning back into fast savage thrusts. "I told you, I'm going to break you, turn you into a drooling mess, its what you want more then anything isn't it?" The hand at her hair reached down and gave a tight squeeze to her balls. "Cum again pet. Now." He wondered just what her limits were, with Jacob not giving her a break could she cum back to back, how much would it exhaust her?

She yelps as he tugs on her hair. She purrs as he pulls her up so her back is against his chest and belly. She feels his hand around her neck and it thrills her. She moans and blushes as he grunts into her ear telling her he is not yet done and she groans as she feels his cum shoot into her filling her tight hole. She nods at his words and moans
"Oh gawds yes Master...I want you to break me and use me until I am a broken drooling mess."

She gasped as he squeezed her small balls making her clitty jerk again. She bites her bottom lip and groans as she gives into his command. The last of her so called manhood disappears as she cums for him hard. Thin strings of cum shoots from her jerking clitty as she screams from a massive orgasm. She has never had an orgasm so powerful, and part of her knows it is because she is now completely and utterly his.

Jacob had at most one more in him, he couldn't let her walk away with her mental faculties intact so he was going to draw it out, he lowered her to the floor and finally pulled out. "I expect this floor to be clean by the time I get back with some more fun toys." Just to make his point clear he pushed her head into the cum on the floor. "Use nothing but your tongue." The vibe still on its highest setting as he moved up to the bedroom, after a few minutes he finally stepped back out, on the phone. "Yeah that's it, I'll see you soon. Before you get here though..." Jacob hit a button on his phone and changed it to a video call, while walking down the stairs. "You remember courtney Pet? The girl who helped us in the store?" Jacob finally reached his kitten, panting softly and pulled her to kneel on her knees before laying his cock across her face. "She's going to come over and help me have some fun with you, but before she does I think she want's to hear what you are and what you think of the idea of being shared between me and her?"

She moans as she is lowered to the floor. She nodded and grinned before grunting as he shoved her face to the floor, her cheek into her puddle of goo. She heard him tromp off and she began licking up her puddle. She blushed at the thought of how she must looked. A slutty maid licking up her cum from the floor. She felt her flacid clitty jump at the idea. She licked and sucked up her juices while she felt his drip out of her 'pussy'.

Before long she heard him coming down the stairs again. She blushed with excitement but that soon changed as he lifted her face up and placed his cock over her face. She felt dribbles of her cummies drip and dry on her face as she looked at the screen. There was the cute sexy girl that helpled them at the clothing store. Kaitlyn blushed a bright red as she saw the girl snigger at the sight of the degraded submissive sissy with her master's cock draped over her face.

She bit her lower lip before starting.
"I am a submissive slutty girl who aches to be used and to please Master and all he deems fit to use me. I would be honoured to be used by you and Master as you both wish to." she blushed at her words and felt her clitty stiffen from the humiliation.

Jacob had been so glad that Courtney picked up and was actually more then happy to join in, his pet obviously had more stamina then he thought she could, and although he certainly didn't expect refusal the fact that his pet was so obviously into the idea of having someone else join in certainly got him stiff once again. "Okay I'll see you soon then, don't worry she will be nice and wrapped up." Jacob shot his pet a devious grin before hitting end call

"Oh she's delicious~" Courtney giggled as she watched Kaitlyn freely debase herself in obvious pleasure. "I'll be over soon, with a few toys of my own~ Bye both of you~ Courtney blew a kiss at the camera before hanging up with a devious smile on her lips.

"Mmmm I thought you'd like that, didn't realize how much though." Jacob grinned before moving shoe covered foot to softly press his pet's clitty into her stomach. "God I love you kitten." For a moment the pretense of powerful dominant dropped as his cock slid from her face and he dropped to one knee, planting a soft kiss on her lips, tasting a mix of his cock and her own cum but obviously not caring as the kiss evolved into a deep and passionate one.

He pulled away softly, a groan of pleasure leaving his lips as he looked down on her, hair and face a mess. "You honestly don't mind? I may have gotten a bit...ahead of myself." He laughed softly while waiting for her answer, when she answered in the positive, he held up a fist, opening it to reveal a long length of ribbon. while we wait I'm going to wrap you up like a present." A soft laugh leaving his lips. "Stand up for me." He offered a hand and guided her to stand before going to work, focusing on her hands first, tying them behind her back before looping it around her waist and around her clitty, tying it tightly similar to a cock ring, tightly around the base. "Tell me if it's to tight." Once he got it right the rest of the length was used to go up her front, between her budding breasts and around her neck before being tied into a bow on her upper chest.

"There we go." He smiled at his work before pulling her into a soft hug, then guiding her over to the couch. "Now we are going to wait for Courtney to get here. So you'll have to be patient before we continue." Jacob took his seat before pulling her to sit in his lap, his hard cock poking up between her legs and showing their size disparity. "I know you want more but you'll have to wait~ Do you think you'll be able to last long when Courtney gets here or are you starting to get worn out?" He asked genuinely curious, for him this was also a chance to catch his breath and recover

She moaned and blushed as she heard Courtney's words. She felt her clitty spasm at the thought of her joining her and Jacob. She squirmed as she tasted his cock still filling her mouth and she licked and sucked at it and moaned as she felt him press her stiff pulsing clitty into her taunt belly with his shoe. She loved how he made her feel weak and vulnerable and sexy.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth making a sucking plop as she sucked desperately on it in vain attempts to keep it inside her watering mouth. She wanted to pout but soon his cock was replaced with his tongue and lips. They kissed in a drawn out embrace of flesh and saliva. She blushed as his words echoed in her mind. "God I love you kitten" he had said and it made her purr as his tongue filled her mouth.

She shook her head and giggled.
"I don't mind at all my love, my Master."
She blushed and giggled as he revealed a long strip of ribbon. She nodded and felt her clitty jump at the thought of being tied and wrapped like a present. She stood up at his command, his hand in hers. Her legs trembled a little as he took her wrists and tied them behind her back and looping the ribbon to her waist and around her clitty. She grunted and moaned as the ribbon was pulled tight to imitate a cock ring. It made her little clitty throb and leak but at the same time restrict cumming. She grinned at the sight of the ribbon contrasted against her pale flesh. She shook her head. "Its not too tight. It is just tight enough." she purred.

She smiled as he took another length and wrapped it around her chest and around her small breasts and into a bow just above her small breasts. The bindings made her petite breasts stand out more pronounced and the bow hovering just above them drew attention to them. She squirmed at the sight of it and it made her bound clitty jump slightly and leak.

She purred as he pulled her into a soft hug and guided her to the couch. She felt her small bound breasts hop beneath the bow and it made her blush pink. She sat on his lap, side-saddle, after he sat down on the couch. She felt his throbbing member push up between her pale thighs and clearly showed why she was a 'girl' and he a man. Her man. Her Master.

She smiled softly and lowered her head slightly. "I can wait Master. I do want more but it will help me in my submission to be patient and defer to you and your judgment. I trust you and I trust that you know my limits." She rose her head and look up at him before leaning in and giving him a soft peck.

Back
Top Bottom