Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

"Oh, noes! The wrath of mighty Lotradiam! I shiver deep within myself just thinking about it", she gasped, chuckling as she realised she didn't answer to that before, busy with trying to catch up to the big male and then added, making sure to hold onto him so she wouldn't fall on the ground, blushing softly and then smirking. "You have a dirty mind.. I like it. People with dirty minds are fun to be with."

When they got to the lake she let go and thanked Alex with a soft chuckle. Looking on the lake she took in the silence and how magically beautiful it looked like, small waves making the characteristic sound. She was about to say something to the male but the notice he was taking his clothes off... finding herself staring for few moments. For starters the way he neatly put his clothes on the side made her smile. It only added to the gentlemanly charm he possessed. And the body was so well trained, making her smile. Yes, the male was practically perfect.. and made her wonder once again what could be wrong with him. There was no such thing like ideal person.

"Yes, yes, my bloody friend, I'm right behind you", she said, taking of her clothes, putting the neatly just next to Alexander's, remembering she would need to wear the tomorrow as well, her body slowly reveal a bit more.
The full, heavy D-cupped breasts, the small but nicely bubbly rear, showing that the serpentine tattoo wasn't the only tattoo on her body, the Chinese dragon's tattoo placed on her hip and on her lower back as well as going a bit under her panties, leaving the rest to imagination. The underwear she was wearing today was more funny than erotic so she didn't mind swimming in it. Soon she walked into the water, smiling.
"The temperature is perfect, isn't it?", she asked, walking closer to the male and looking around. "So quiet... and so stunning."

"It will be like unleashing the cutest cussing Kraken in all existence," Alexander said laughing as he continued to carry Samantha on his back hearing her comments about him having a dirty mind this caused Alex to laugh. "So you're talking about riding me and I'm the dirty one huh" he teased as he said, "Yes people with dirty minds are the best to talk to because you never know what exactly will come out of our mouths."

As they got to the lake he smiled as Samantha slid off of his back and onto the ground as she thanked him he turned to her "You're very welcome Samantha you're a fun person to be around" Alexander said honestly as he took off his clothes folded them and placed the mon the picnic table.

Alexander had always been a health nut wanting to be in the gym as much as possible when he was still playing with Blackpool Brawlers everyone knew where to find him when the music wasn't being played. Because of this, Alexander had muscles that looked like they were sculpted on him from stone.

Slowly Alexander made his way into the water to relax. As he watched though "I hope you don't mind that I folded my clothes I am British after all and we are trained from a very young age to be very respectable even while disrobing" he said laughing as he said "And it's about time that you joined me I'm all alone in this lake and our plans were to hang out with each other after all" though as Samantha began disrobing he couldn't take his eyes off of her body. Her full heavy D-cup breasts held nicely by the skeletal hand bra, the nice little bubbly ass, and all of her tattoos were very sexy on the young beauty. As she made her way into the lake Alexander shook the dirty thoughts in his mind to the side since they were just friends hanging out not lovers. "Well I did tell you the water was nice did you not believe me," Alexander asked teasingly as he splashed water at her before swimming off. There weren't many things that Alexander could feel anymore being a vampire meant things tasted differently, hot and cold were not bothersome to him either and most emotions were faked with master expertise. Only happiness, anger and love were ever truly felt by him now and even then love was something he had only felt once in his life with Allison. Yet, now here he was starting to feel things for Samantha he had only ever felt for one other woman though nothing he felt could ever be known to her. Alexander would not put her in the position of loving a monster like him. Quickly Alexander dove under the water before surfacing right under Samantha as he surfaced her put her on his shoulders so he was holding her up on his shoulders this only lasted for a few seconds as his hands came up right under her ass and he threw her into the water playfully.

"No. I like it that you folded them so neatly. It is an admirable.. trait so no need to explain yourself. I like when people take care of details", she said, smiling ad shaking her head. "And just because you said that doesn't mean it would be the same for me... and that you didn't joke around just to lure me into the cold, awful water."
When splashed with the water she was about to do the same back but Alexander swam away, making her chuckle. Relaxing in the water, for now staying where she was only to let out girly funny sound when she was raised up all of a sudden ad then thrown into water. Getting back on the surface she coughed and then laughed, unable to get angry at something so silly and playful coming from someone like Alexander.

"Such a mean person", she hummed, pushing her hair away from her face and looked at the male, finding him extremely sexy but still able to keep to her reason and not trying to start anything between the two of them. "Though it was fun, need to admit that."
Looking to the side her eyes widened and she motioned to the construction. Now that looked incredible and would be a lot of fun.. the question was if it was useable.
"Hey, is that a jumping board? Since you said that the lake is taken care of I assume it it safe to jump from there?", she asked curiously, slowly swimming closer to Alexander only to start splashing him with a big grin. "Revenge shall be mine!"

"Really most people find it odd when I fold my clothes, even my dirty clothes are folded," he said honestly "Like I said it's a British thing or at least a Blackpool thing usually the only nice things we had in Blackpool was clothing pieces so folding them showed them respect and even though I'm an adult and now have quite a few nice things that is something that continued to stick with me."

After Alexander had splashed Samantha and swam away he waited until she had relaxed before diving under the water and swimming towards her from beneath her. Being the goofball that Alexander was as he made his way towards Samantha the theme song from jaws played in his head and he imagined himself as the shark going after the pretty girl. Then the speed picked up in his mind and he sped towards the surface of the water and tossed her with ease into the water. "Thank you for such amazing compliment," he said teasingly as he watched Samantha floating around just a small distance away in the large lake. As she talked about the jumping board Alexander smiled "Yes that's a diving board, at first I didn't want it, it was Lotradiam's idea and she get's a kick out of it which makes me happy. Feel free to go over and jump off ot it if you'd like" as she moved closer to him Alexander was curious as to what was happening because honestly, it was taking everything he had not to make a move on her, both had been drinking a little, and even though he could blame the drinking for doing it (Even though the alcohol didn't affect him because of him being a vampire) he thought it best not to possibly ruin the friendship they now had. However, Alexander was ripped from his own thoughts though as he felt himself being splashed by Samantha and also vocalizing that she would have her revenge which stifled a small chuckle from Alexander who was having more fun than he had, had in quite some time. Alexander stared at Samantha "Well it seems that the dragon is gonna have to take on the Vampire Lord in battle then" eh said as he began splashing the beautiful crystal blue water back at her.

Alexander spent quite a bit of money to keep his own lake beautiful and well taken care of the people came twice a week to make sure that everything was in order. "So how excited are you that in less than one month you'll be on one of the most iconic stages in American Music history" he said honestly. "Kill Alice will step onto the CBGB music stage that has helped create a multitude of famous bands," he asked wanting to know how truly excited she was about everything that would be happening in the next few months.

"Okay.. fine. Folding dirty clothes is strange. And yeah, things like that stay with us. For example my aunt liked to have her washing cloth on the left side of the sink since she is a lefty. I life alone for.. a bit more than a year and I find myself still placing it on the left side.. although I'm a right-handed person", she chuckled, always finding it humorous how a human brain worked.

She cried out once again when she was thrown into the water, coughing again. When she was splashed back she laughed, finding it quite relaxing. Then she slowly headed to the diving board. Getting on the platform while moving her wet hair back she looked at Alexander, chuckling and shaking her head.
"I think you should stop talking about that before it happens. I mean.. you probably don't remember the time when BB's started but it is quite stressing and unbelievable to think about such a thing happening", she said, walking on the board and trying out it's elasticity, her breasts bouncing appetizingly. "I am believing in you but I'm a realist and would be happy not with a dream but when it becomes reality."

That said she jumped, happy that she still remembered from her school days how to jump in a perfect fashion. Perfection was beautiful, at least in many cases. Diving under water so deeply she couldn't help but smile. Soon she was back on the surface, once again moving her hair from her face.
"Lotradiam was of course right with making you do what she wanted. It's a great idea to have one like this, much better than any swimmingpool could ever be", she said, swimming towards Alexander. "It's a pity you're so big because I can't throw you in the water like you did it with me. Nature is sometimes unfair~"

"See it's about time you admitted what I was doing was weird" Alexander said with a laugh "And don't worry that last part about folding dirty clothes was a big steaming pile of bullshit to see if you were just agreeing with everything I said or if you were able to speak your mind on the fact. I needed to see how the mouthpiece that Bobby has been talking about. The Fiery Dragon... The people we have surrounded ourselves with have already been talking about trying to get us to argue... Battle of the Century they said the Dragon versus the Vampire Lord. It's apparently something that they'd like to see go on" he said watching as she coughed as he had thrown her once again into the water. He was happy that she was as playful as he was. Sure Alexander was a grown man, a man with many responsibilities, his own business, a band still talked about even though they hadn't been around for over a decade but the real Alexander 'Razor' Lockhart was truly nothing more than a child inside of a grown man's body. "Though it's nice to hear that you have your own little quirks that make you who you are... All of us have them even if sometimes we do them unknowingly" Alexander said with a smile on his face.

"Trust me I remember every single step from the college, to the garage, to working our way up to become the Dark Bitch's house band just like you were... All the way up to getting our first manager, him screwing us royally and finally taking control of the situation and becoming the Blackpool Brawlers manager myself. I also understand that what I am telling you... Sounds like a fairytale coming true which in itself is most likely hard to believe until there is physical proof of it existing which is why... I shall keep the talk to a minimum until that day comes" Alexander said honestly understanding what she was saying about the situation being too real. "You know the same time you'll be wearing a dress to a party with all the big wigs and higher-ups of the music industry... Seeing the dragon finally being tamed" he said the last part teasingly so where she'd know he was kidding with her.

"Somehow I knew you'd agree with her... You two are too much alike even though you just met... Which is a scary thought now I have to deal with two beautiful women ready to fight me and bite my head off at every turn of the corner" he said teasingly "Unfair" Alexander said closing the distance as they were now so close his bare chest was pressed firmly against her breasts as he stared into her eyes the need to kiss her rising up in his stomach so badly he actually had to stop himself from doing so "I agree, Mother Nature especially can sometimes be a bitch but know now that you, Tony and Bobby are welcome to use this lake anytime you feel... And if you'd like to bring the kids sometime so where Lotradiam could play with them here I would be fine with that as well."

Hmm... our battle, huh? That could be interesting.... and sexy.. The part about her wearing a dress made her roll her eyes but then chuckle softly.
"Nah.. just a dragon in a dress doesn't show it was tamed. There is needed a little bit more than that", she said with a smile only to laugh. "Oh, please. You're not some sissy boy to have your head bitten off just like that. I'm sure you won't go down without a nice fight~"

And then before she noticed Alexander was so close, his perfect chest pressing against her breasts, their eyes meeting. There was silence... it seemed like those few seconds were stretched to forever so easily. Made her wonder how would it be to... let things happened... for their lips to meet and tongues start to dance together. What put those thoughts to the abrupt stop with mention of the kids. Still not moving away Sammy nodded her head.
"That would be cool, the kids would love it", she said, already able to imagine it. "Still their first meeting should be on a neutral grounds.. to make it easier for everyone."

The silent around them, the soft murmuring of the water, their bodies touching and either of them not moving away.. there was something special about that moment. Looking into Alexander's eyes she smiled.
"What are you thinking about? Penny for your thoughts?", she proposed jokingly, mustering a strength to move away and stop all those silly thoughts that filled up her head.. and seemed more and more alluring with every moment that passed with them being like that.

"You're a fiery woman Samantha it's one of the things I like most about you. You're strong, intelligent, beautiful and deadly. Which in itself are the ingredients to a cocktail of epic proportions" Alexander said smiling as he looked at her, taking in the form of her body seeing every curve of this woman as a badge of honor. But he couldn't quite shake the thought he was having about how someone as perfect as Samantha who had every mark of the perfect woman checked off the list and yet... She was single, how? How was this perfect woman still single?

"Sissy boy," Alexander said with a chuckle "Well, now that's one that I've not ever heard, scary, kind, rich, snobby, mean these are words I'm used to hearing said but Sissy... That's definitely a new one and to think it came from such a close friend... I like it" Alexander said now laughing as he felt himself falling deeper in love with the woman who he had just met and who he also had a close professional relationship with now.

The closer the two got the harder it became for him not to grab her, pull her to him and kiss her as passionately as he could so when she finally moved away from him he felt as if a weight had been removed from his shoulders. "Well I can't tell you what I'm thinking about because there is this beautiful Dragon who told me that I was not allowed to talk about it until things actually happened and since this Dragon actually frightens me slightly I think it's best I just keep my mouth shut," he said teasingly "Yes, I'm sure that the kids would love it but I think Lotradiam would love it more finally being surrounded by friends her own age, and with Bobby, Tony, Lizzie and you around it'll make her world. She likes all of you some more than others but she likes all of you and so this would make her feel like she has a normal childhood which is something she's always wanted."

Samantha actually blushed when she was complimented like that once again. It was probably also because of the mood. The answer to the sissy boy made her laugh and at last capable of moving away from the handsome male. Glancing at the male she snorted.
"Oh, please. Like I would believe you that I'm scaring you", she said, smirking and then added. "There are many people that would love to have a normal family, I can understand part of her feelings. Buuuuut... having a crazy ass rocker father doesn't sound half bad to me either~"
That said she chuckled and dived under water, swam close to Alexander and wrapped her hands around his ankle, pulling him down. If she couldn't throw him into the water maybe she could have her small revenge that way?

Getting back on the surface she shook the water off, wanting to see what was the result of her efforts. Alexander was tall and strong so it probably didn't do much, still it was worth trying.

Alexander smiled as he saw the blush creep onto Samantha's cheeks obviously his words had some sway over her to cause her to flush the way she was. Either that or no one had ever told her the truth and that thought saddened him slightly so he decided to go with his first thought as the real answer to the question.

"Hey, I'm but a mere immortal being, left alone to wander the world, afraid of all demons and dragons that come my way. I mean dragons breathe fire and us undead hate heat" he teased that fact couldn't be farther from the truth in all reality, Alexander himself loved sitting by the fire and reading a book. "See I knew you got me on a level that no one else did. Everyone else would've said irresponsible... And I'm not irresponsible I'm crazy as shit" he said teasingly before watching her swim under the water as he felt her pulling him down it actually surprised him enough that for a few moments at least he forgot that he needed to breathe... Moments, after she had come up so, did Alexander breathing heavily "Oh you little shit that was totally unfair you're a cheater" he teased.

"So now I revert your own question back to you... What's going through your mind Samantha I'd like to know the inner workings of that brain of yours" Alexander asked with a smile "Because your thought process has impressed and intrigued me thus far."

Samantha chuckled at the parts about fear of dragons and demons as well as Alex being simply crazy, not irresponsible, sure, but the most funny part was definitely the success of her revenge. It made her laugh quite hard, causing for her to rub her belly, it tingling after a good laugh. Sighing she looked around them, on the sky and then on Alex.
"I'm not thinking, at least not about anything hard or complicated. I am just enjoying the moment.. relaxing.. remembering how it feels.. My thoughts are here and now.. at least for the time being", she answered and then added. "Like... I'm thinking the silence and light reflections could be a good idea for another song.. orrr.. how beautifully the reeds are whispering.. Or that you're looking pretty funny out of breath after taking the revenge of the dragon~"
The last thing was followed by a hearty chuckle and Sammy splashing some water at Alex.

Alexander listened as Samantha began talking about how she wasn't thinking before changing her answer mid-sentence, most likely because even if she didn't want to admit it the thoughts of everything coming up was hidden somewhere in the darkness in the back of her mind. In a playful manner, Alexander began slow clapping like people did in movies when people said some very poetic things "My, that was some serious shit Dragon" he said teasingly "But to be completely honest I do understand what you're saying though. The dragon has won the battle but the Vampire will win the war that I assure you" he said swimming towards her they were close again, so closer that her breasts her against his own muscular chest without thinking Alexander's hand went to her face and before even he knew what was happening he was kissing her, his right muscular arm going around her waist as he pulled her to him not caring of what the consequences of his actions might be, not caring that someone might see them, this was right it had to be, nothing wrong could feel this right, right?

~~One Year Later~~

Man how the time had flown by, things had changed so much already since the day that Alexander had taken a chance and kissed Samantha as they swam in his own private lake. Elizabeth and Tony were now a power couple that others looked to, Bobby was still... Well Bobby, Samantha the Ring General had led Kill Alice through their first concert and succeeded by putting on the show of the Century.

Other great things were that Sammy and Lotradiam had gotten even closer so much so that Lottie called Sammy every night before she went to sleep, Lotradiam had made friends with the kids that Sammy had brought over for her. The bet that Samantha and Alexander had about the drinking contest between Elizabeth and Tony had come out to a draw which meant he owed her money and she owed him to dress in a dress and go with him to a part. Kill Alice's Album 'Jester' was being released and featured appearances by Michael Albertson, Tarja Turunen and also Alexander himself. According to the projections from the Recording Company that Kill Alice was already showing that the hype for the album was so high that it had a great chance at debuting at number one.

Another thing, that had happened was that Alexander hadn't been around Sammy alone since the night that they kissed he knew better than to let his feelings get in the way because he knew he didn't deserve to be happy with anyone due to him being immortal and thinking of his condition as a curse. As Alexander looked over the numbers a great idea popped into his head and so he called out to Elizabeth. "Elizabeth could you call Kill Alice please and have them meet us here at the office please I have an amazing idea for a meet and greet as well as Album release party please and thank you."

Elizabeth sat at her desk working on some of the paperwork for the bands up and coming shows, she was also busy doing something on her own time that would further the band's careers by designing a website where people could learn more about the band. As she heard Alexander calling for her she smiled any excuse to call Tony was fine to her. Slowly she opened up the third drawer on the right-hand side and pulled out her iPhone Seven and dialed Tony's number listening to the ringing as she eagerly awaited Tony to answer the phone first so she could hear his sexy voice and second so where she could tell him that Alexander wanted the band to meet them at Lockhart Management to throw an idea at them that he had, had.

The whole year passed since the night she was given a biggest and one of the nicest surprises ever.. Samantha.. didn't act on it, noticing right away that the male tried not to stay alone with her after that. She wasn't blind.. and wouldn't go where she wasn't wanted. Instead she focused on her career.. and there was a lot going on. It was just like Alexander was telling them that night, a year ago. It was incredible.. but at the same time they were able to stay true to themselves, doing what Kill Alice was good in - singing their hearts out. With the money they were earning she was able to move to a condo with security, something that all insisted on after she was sent some love letters from the fans.. and was even stalked... catching the guy and kicking his ass. She was actually scolded by Tony who got angry at her.. something that didn't happen often. Welp.. he was right, the guy could have a knife or something.. and without telling anyone what was happening who would know where to find her if she was kidnapped. She was given a biggest tongue lashing ever from Tony.. only to be hugged when he was done. So yes, she was not living in an apartment with security, grumbling now and then what a damn waste it was, that she didn't need so much space and that it was eating money like money eating cow (compared to her old place) but.. she did like the neat place, making her own personal gym in one of the rooms meant as bedrooms and music room in the second, actually buying an old piano on auction and being in a middle of learning how to play on it. Her best buddies moved from their places as well, choosing apartments close by, with security as well of course. They all decided it was a high time for it... though it seemed that Tony and Elizabeth could start living together any day now.

So most of the things were pretty great at the moment, Lotradiam opening up to the guys from their big family, having many new friends.. They got closer with her as well, talking through a phone every night. Sammy didn't mind, Dot was a very intelligent girl, a bit more grown up than she should be, probably caused by not having mother. Bobby almost became a father but in the end it showed to be not his child, making him almost faint from relief since he didn't remember clearly that particular night. Him and Michael seemed to hit it off very well, meeting regularly for some fun neither her or Tony were interested with.

What else? There was their first album, making them all cry children when they saw the ready thing, all trying to hide their tears. It was a great moment, they had a group photo of all the people connected with production as well as whole Kill Alice.

Tony was actually in their family shop, which got much more popular, many people coming to just to see him, surprising him and flattering. Who wouldn't be flattered, really? Today was no exception so he apologised and got on the back of the shop, his sister standing behind the counter while he sat down in the office and picked up the call.
"Welcome, o' most gorgeous of the women.. and all mine. What's up? Missed my, huh? Couldn't take it without me around", he asked jokingly, knowing all too well that Elizabeth was more than capable of joking back.
Yes, Tony did joke around like this.. but only with the closest of the people.. and Elizabeth became that through the year they were together.

"Oh, you definitely know how to flatter don't you big boy. To say that I miss you is an understatement I feel incomplete without having you around... And other places" she said teasingly "Just looking at the couch in my office has me thinking dirty thoughts but so does my desk, and many other places," she said teasingly as her manicured fingernails tapped the top of the desk echoing a clicking noise as each of her nails hit the table. "But as unfortunate as it is this call is more professional than pleasure. Alexander asked me to call you and ask for you to get the band over to Lockhart Management. He's been working hard on your next shows and apparently has some kind of master plan in place for the actual release of your album to the public" Elizabeth said honestly "Tonight, however, I was thinking we could stay at my place, watch some scary movies, cuddle together, maybe other things if you're lucky what do you think? Sound fun to you?"

Alexander sat in his office making calls to friends in the music industry to make sure that all the information he had got about the release of 'Jester' was correct. Before he brought the news to Kill Alice he wanted to make sure that there wasn't even a single discrepancy in any of the papers he had received and been looking over. And every single person he talked to said the same thing. His favorite though was the CEO of BMG told Alexander that he had already been getting calls from fans and that once the album was released to the public in less than twenty-four hours the company already had a request from several very large Corporations to buy hundreds of thousands of copies of the album which were all ready to be shipped and hundreds of more thousand overseas. "Well, thank you very much, Marcus, that is some of the best news I've heard in days," he said hanging up his phone before standing up and running to Elizabeth's office "Greater news is on the horizon, my dear friend," Alexander said completely excited as he saw she was on the phone. "Is that Tony?" he asked getting a nod from Elizabeth "Do you mind if I give him this good information?"

"Hey Tone Alex wants to tell you some good news," Elizabeth said wondering what it was "I'm going to hand him the phone real quick to tell you," she said handing her cell phone over to Alexander.

"Tony my man, I hope you're sitting down this news I have is the best I've heard in a long while," he said honestly "I just got done talking to Marcus Greene the CEO of BMG which is one of the biggest distributors of CD's in the world they already have orders for two hundred thousand CD's in America and another hundred thousand overseas. You guys have a huge payday ahead of you my friend" Alexander said knowing that Tony would be psyched as would the rest of the band.

"Mhm, my frisky redheaded beauty", he hummed, grinning when he was teased like that... already able to visualize what they could do on all the mentioned places, both of them having a lot of stamina.. and needs, matched at that matter perfectly. "Oho? Sounds amusing. I'll get the guys and we should be there.. within a hour. If it would change I'll let you know. And damn girl... you sure know how to make a guy unable to say no. That's my girlfriend. Then tonight, at your place.. I-"
Tony was about to flirt some more with his sexy as hell girlfriend but he was stopped, raising an eyebrow when told that Alex wanted to talk with him.

"Good day to you, my lord. What's up?", he asked and then it literally stunned him, unable to speak for few long moments only to chuckle and shake his head. "Now I know why all the CDs from the shop were bought so quickly. I thought that maybe some few of our oldest local fans bought it.. and the t-shirts.. but damn it.. Damn, man. You really did what you said you will.. Shiiit... Three hundred... thousands... I... Ahahaha... I can't even imagine that amount well. J-just wait till the guys will hear it.. There would be some happy dancing, I tell you.."
Rubbing his eyes he shook his head, happy that no one saw him. It was incredible. The money were a secondary thing really.. but those many people loving their music... Leaning back on the chair he let out a soft sight, moved.

"Oh, you know me so well don't you. It's just being cooped up in this office all day unable to be my normal pervy self, has me going crazy" Elizabeth said teasingly as she knew that by now Tony was most likely visualizing all of the dirty things that she had just said. "Good, it'll be good to see everyone again. I know you've all been busy with everything and so has Alexander" she said happily as she heard him to agree to meet at her place tonight. "Mmm, I'll be counting down the seconds." As Alexander came in asking to talk to Tony Elizabeth handed him the phone after telling Tony that Alexander wanted to talk to him.

"It's a good day indeed Tony one of the best I've had in quite a while" Alexander then informed Tony of all of the Albums that were already being sent out throughout the country and overseas. "Also I've got a new shipment of Albums being sent to your shop since I know you've probably already sold out of them. Another great thing I'd like to tell you is that a couple of my close friends on the music scene have stated that once the official release of your albums comes it seems that it's on a short list to be a possible candidate for two Grammy Awards one for best new artist and Album of the year. I can't wait until you are all here later on because I've got big plans, good news, and many other things to tell you. Also now that I have taken so much of your time I will give you back to your beautiful girlfriend" he said handing Elizabeth back her phone before walking back to his office.

"Jesus... you are gonna give me a heart attack", he muttered, happy he was sitting because his muscled, long legs became weak, he could feel it. "Wow... shit.. Thanks man.. you're gonna be given some hugs later.. not from me though, I'm taken. I can provide you with a serious shake of my hand. See you in a hour."
Tony joked like that only because they worked for a year together and so he didn't mind. The talk finished he talked with Elizabeth for a minute more, sharing his happiness and being teased since she notice how shaken he was. Saying few naughty things he would make to her for joking from her manly man they said their goodbyes so Tony would be able to call Bobby and Samantha to take them to the meeting.

After picking them both up he shared the news, both not wanting to believe him, deciding he was joking and only after being assured again and again both broke down a bit just like he did. Samantha agreed with him that it may not become reality but Bobby laughed the off and said they would rock the rock world, that made them all laugh.

Getting on the place she felt a bit light headed. Samantha was actually running a fever but she would rather die than tell that to anyone. She had worse anyway, no need to to fuss over it, she had taken meds... and would lay down once she is home. Walking to the studio she was really excited, extremely happy with the news.. and wondering what else could be there to tell them. Damn... I'm tired..

"Where is our lord. I need to give you a very manly hug. Come here"
, joked Bobby only to laugh when he really gave a bear hug to the male.

"Yeah, you promised us something that sounded like a dream.. and you kept you word. Very impressive", Tony added in, shaking Alex's hand and Samantha following a suit, actually not saying much but obviously being really happy, her cheeks a bit flushed.

Fuck this fucking shit.. I can't be sick.. not now.. Irritating.. so damn annoying.. Well, the good thing was that she at least had money for meds.. and had a health insurance. That was really important.. and damn convenient. While the guys were wearing t-shirts and some jeans she was wearing something much warmer (still rock styled though!), it at least keeping her from shivering.

"Good, good that means when it comes time to drain you of all your blood as a sacrifice to your vampire lord it'll be easier to do since I won't have to chase you down and sometimes I just want to have a lazy meal everyone in a while," Alexander said teasingly as he could hear the excitement in Tony's voice he knew from working with the band that Bobby and Sammy's reactions would be quite similar. "Alright see you in an hour, my friend," he said walking back to his office.

For the next hour, he tied up some loose ends before actually going to the recording studio that he had built for himself in case any inspiration had ever come to one of his bands while they were visiting his management studio. Thus far a few albums had been recorded here by bands that some of his employees represented. However, this time it was Alexander who had gotten inspiration and so he had made his way to the studio and had grabbed an acoustic guitar and started the recording as he walked into the room and just began playing and singing from the heart as he sang about two star-crossed lovers almost as if it were a modern-day telling of Romeo and Juliet, no names were used but hearing the song you couldn't help but feel drawn to the song. And like most times Alexander lost track of time as he let the music flow from him.

As the band walked into the building Elizabeth was already waiting for the band. "Hello everyone, hello honey," she said kissing Tony happily "Let me show you to Alexander's office," she said making her way through the large building down to the very end of the building where a nice office now stood empty and this surprised Elizabeth who knew that Alex had been waiting for the band but now he was gone. "Alyissa have you seen Mr. Lockhart," she asked Alexanders personal assistant.

The young blonde looked up as she heard Elizabeth "Mr. Lockhart said that inspiration hit him and that he'd be in the studio if he was needed."

"Thank you Alyissa sorry everyone follow me" Elizabeth said smiling as she led the group to the recording studio that was attached to the building as they got there she walked into the master control room seeing that Alexander was recording "Well this is interesting," she said as she pressed a button and the music Alex was playing echoed through the room "Wow this is... Beautiful" Alexander wasn't known for doing too many songs like this and so hearing it now she knew something was up with Alex.

Finally, after the song was over Elizabeth pressed another button which allowed her to talk to Alex in the room "Alexander Tony, Bobby and Sammy are here for you."

"Thanks, Liz I'm on my way out" he called placing the guitar on the stand before making his way to where everyone was at only to get bombarded by a hug from Bobby hugging Bobby back Alexander spoke "So I take it that Tony didn't tell you the good news or well multiple good news actually. Let us head to my office before we speak" he said leading them to the office before sitting down at his desk "First things first as Tony has probably already told you. I talked to the CEO of BMG which is one of the biggest distributors in this country. They have three hundred thousand units of your albums ready to go out by tomorrow. The second bit of news I have is that you are up for two Grammy Awards one for best new artist and Album of the year two very huge awards to get" he said smiling at the band. And the idea I had is that we need an official Album release party and I was thinking that we could do it at Tony's shop we'd have security just in case but you all could meet and greet fans and autograph merch on your own home field."

That's when Alexander smiled and it showed them that he had something else up his sleeve. "The best news has yet to come though. Tarja is having a co-headline show where two established bands will headline the show she has asked me to bring Blackpool Brawlers out of retirement for one show and we happily agreed to co-headline the show with her but here is the surprise. She had a band to open the show for us called Rekt World Annihilation but last minute they dropped out of the show and she personally asked me if you would like to open for BB and Tarja."

"Hi, baby. You look as hot as always", he said, kissing right back, obviously happy he was seeing her.

They all followed Elizabeth and all were quite surprised when the man in the question wasn't anywhere to be found. At least not in his office. Bobby's eyes glistened when he saw Alyissa... waving his hand to her and smiling when she smiled with a soft blush at him. It was obvious he already had some... connection with the girl. Bobby was a nice guy and a charmer so it wasn't really that surprising.

Walking into the studio and with Elizabeth touching the right button they could hear the song that he was recording. Everyone were surprised and sharing some gazes as well as thoughts aside from Samantha that was silent, listening. Only the two of them knew what had happened at the lake, she didn't talk about it with anyone. Frowning slightly she wondered if maybe.. just maybe... it was about the two of them? Nah.. probably about Dot's mother. It seemed most likely for her. Looking to the side she decided that maybe they should talk about their feelings, do something about them or move along. She hated this situation.

"I did"
, protested Tony right away but added. "Still.. hearing it from you will make it sound more real."

"Yeah, it's incredible. Awesome man.. Do you know how many times I was pinching myself? They would write on my thombstone 'Died from too much pinching'", joked around Bobby. "And party sound great! Let's go for it! Let's party, people!"

Sammy and Tony chuckled at the free, joyful spirit of the Kill Alice. Then it was time for another shock, their mouth opening wide. An opening... for Tarja and BB? It was a huge even, those two together. With how many fans they've had, each of them... it would be a huge chance for Kill Alice.. and they all were aware of that.

"Is... she sure.. we are just starting..", muttered Samantha at last, saying aloud everybody's concern.. not matter how happy they were with the proposition. "Don't get me wrong.. we are very happy.. and honoured but.. You're the big names.."

"Well, what can I say... I love to make my man happy" Elizabeth said smiling as she looked at Tony happily "And that's why I bought this new dress I want your eyes on me big boy" she said flirtatiously as she kissed him once more for good luck before going on the trip to find Alexander. After they found him the moved the meeting into his office and she listened as he began telling everyone of everything was happening, even though she had heard it earlier when he talked to Tony she was still surprised to hear how well the band was already doing. Though it wasn't surprising to hear the news because Kill Alice truly was an amazing band that had earned everything they were getting now.

"Yes BB and Tarja are huge names in the music industry, you'll have BB fans, Tarja fans and once we put your name on the bill even Kill Alice fans coming from every corner of the Earth to come and see their favorite bands playing together. As for being sure, I am quite sure I mean you've already sold thousands of cd's and now there's a three hundred thousand unit order you're not a small time Bar band anymore guys. You're Kill Alice the hottest new band on the music scene and while I can't speak for Tarja but I can assure you I'd be more than honored to have you playing with us as our opening band" Alexander said honestly as he looked around the table seeing the shock in everyone's faces because this was huge news it was a full European tour they already had thirty confirmed concerts and more on the way once Tarja and he got all the details set which is why she was in town and on her way to the studio.

Alyissa walked into the office where everyone sat "Sorry to interrupt Mr. Lockhart but Tarja Turunen's car just pulled into the parking lot" she said sweetly before winking at Bobby before leaving.

"Thank you Alyissa," Alexander said seeing the interaction between Alyissa and Bobby but decided to keep it to himself for now as he began speaking again "I can speak for Tarja and she would be honored to have her favorite new band be the opener for the hottest European tour this year" Tarja said walking into the office with a smile "So what do you say kids would you make this old rockstars dreams come true by allowing her the honor to officially share the stage with you."

Tony was a very happy man, already planning to go and admire his girlfriend's dress after they were done here. Still what was happening left him stunned just like the rest of the band. This was 'a serious shit' they were lately talking about. What would happened if they would have a chance like that.. and they all laughed since it was simply very abstract. And now they were here, with a chance before their noses.

That's where it was time for the most active part of the Kill Alice to show and Samantha did just that, deciding right away but still, before she could say anything after Alexander's incredible and fire igniting speech Alyissa walked in to announce that Tarja was there... Bobby just being able to signal to his pretty friend that he would call her. That done he blinked, gasping.
"Oh shit..", he muttered, making his friend snort and laugh, it helping them to relax a little bit as they all exchanged questioning gazes and nodded.

"We would be honoured to be the starting band... and we will try to do our damn best", said Samantha in the name of them all, standing up and shaking Tarja hand, her own extremely warm. "Thank you for helping us so much.. It means a world to us.. though you probably know that much."
Moving to the side he let everyone shook their hands... Alex and her being the only ones that didn't... and only that noticed it. Yeah.. it was a high time to tidy this situation. A year was long enough for it to last. Leaning on the chair she put her hands into her pockets, a bit cold at the moment.

Alexander smiled as he saw the happiness on every single member of Kill Alice's face even Samantha's who he could tell wasn't feeling all that well but he stayed silent. The two hadn't really had any contact in over a year because of the kiss on the lake that night. It had brought emotions out in Alexander that he had to refuse himself to feel or else there would only be pain for both of them in the end when she eventually died and he lived due to his immortal blood. Especially since he remembered how painful the transformation was and refused to let anyone but Christopher who had talked him into it become a vampire because he had been afraid of death. As everyone got up to give each other handshakes or whatever the room went round and round with each member shaking each other's hand that was except Samantha and Alexander. Alexander knew that if he touched her in any way the feelings might pour over and that was something that he couldn't let happen. The beginning of his full retreat was already set in motion due to his absence in at least her life for a year. Any more and he'd have to disappear completely.

"You know there's this wonderful movie I know... You might know it too called Star Wars where a very wise, courageous and powerful Jedi said do or do not there is no try" Tarja said allowing everyone in the room who didn't know just how much of a nerd she was it was a badge she wore with honor but only her closest friends or family knew that about her and that's what she considered Kill Alice now. "But to be completely honest with you guys I know I don't have to worry I helped record some songs with you on your album I can see that you're hard working, very intelligent, super talented musicians who know what they're doing and that's the kind of band that not only needs to be rewarded but the kind of band I want playing with me on the biggest European tour ever had. We're hitting multiple countries including Germany, Sweden, Norway, England, France and my own very beautiful very cold but amazing country of Finnland but that's just naming a few of them" she said happily "And I don't know if Alex told you or not but I was finally able to talk him into bringing Blackpool Brawlers back for a comeback tour and he said if this goes well he might consider coming back to music full-time something that he swore that he'd never do again. And it's all because you were not only able to reenergizing him and reigniting his love for the music industry."

"Lol? Tarja Turunen giving citations from Star Wars? May I please record it? I'm gonna tell it to my kids.. and if not mine then Tony's", he said, snorting and laughing when Tony actually blushed a bit at the mention of the kids and glared at him. "Ehehe, we will totally do it. Seriously.. we would be there, with the thousands of your fans so us being on the stage sounds even like a better option. You know, VIP sits and they are even paying us for it. The deal is sweet as young cheeks.. if you know what I mean~"

Samantha sighed and smiled, rolling her eyes at Bobby's blabbing.. but at the same time appreciating he was taking a hold of the situation and making them all smile. Then she realised something and shook her head.
"Ah, right. We didn't congratulate you, Alex, for going back on the stage with BB's. There are so many things that happened for us today.. that's why we didn't think of it", she said, this time she also shook Alex's hand but let go pretty quickly, moving away. "It's a big day, you going back on the stage. Good job, Tarja, for talking him into it at last."

"There's a lot about me that none of you except for Elizabeth and Alexander know," Tarja said with a smile "To be completely honest with you I am one of the biggest nerds ever. I own all Star Wars Movie and watch them in my personal home theatre room. I also own the actual lightsabers used by David Prowse and Mark Hamill from Episode Five signed by the actors, a lifesize Vader outfits and well too many things to name" she said smiling "It's just a secret I keep very close to the heart it's hard being beautiful, famous and a nerd" she teased before looked at Bobby "And you sir should watch what you say Beth here can be just as deadly as your dragon when she wants. We don't call her Fireball for nothing." Hearing what Samantha was saying she smiled "He didn't tell you did he? You didn't tell her?"

Elizabeth was in her office finishing up paperwork, once it was done she made her way to Alexander's office slowly so where she could hang out with the band. As she entered Alexander's office she heard Bobby's comment about telling stories about Tarja's Star Wars Reference to his or even Tony's children. Elizabeth was actually taken back when Bobby said something about kids, sure one day she would want kids but Tony and she had only been in a relationship for a year and although she knew it was a joke it was still surreal to hear. Her hand took Tony's in her own smaller hand as she smiled up at him "Congrats baby" she whispered as she leaned up and kissed his cheek happily.

Alexander looked at everyone else around the room as they took in the big news that was continually coming at them everything was peaceful and he was enjoying it. Having these people around made him feel comfortable for the first time in a year. THough he was a little nervous about why Samantha hadn't said anything especially as Samantha congratulated him for going back on stage after all these years. "Thank you," he said as he shook her hand as well smiling at her however as he heard Tarja beginning to speak he shot her a look. "Be quiet Tarja" he said softly as he looked at her.

"No, no Alexander these people are our friends and also the people you are helping reach their dreams," Tarja said honestly as she turned to Samantha "After the band that was originally going to be our opening act dropped out I asked him to co-headline the show with me with Blackpool Brawlers he said that the only way he would bring BB out of retirement was if we brought you along with us. I mean sure he didn't have to pull my arm or anything because I thoroughly enjoy your music but he respects you enough to use his weight as a famous musician to help you guys reach your full potential."

Bobby gasped when he noticed that Elizabeth was there. He wouldn't joke like that if he would notice her before. Rubbing his neck he looked to the side, mumbling something under his breath, saying something about how some people couldn't take a simple joke. He probably should have leave it for when they would be alone, joking like that but at the same time what was wrong with it?! It's not like he planned to have children just because he was joking about something like that!

Tony smiled happily when having Elizabeth near, leaning down so she could kiss his cheek, thanking her and pacing a soft, chaste kiss on her forehead. Yes, Elizabeth was a light in his life and he couldn't be more happy at the moment, with everything happening and her being at his side. He was lucky, damn lucky, and he knew it.

All three pair of eyes became round when Tarja told them the story of how Alexander told her that. For once each and every member of Kill Alice was lost for words. Then Samantha cleared her throat.
"We really appreciate it... but why would you do that? I mean.. it's much more than any manager would do for any band.. so why? We are of course extra happy with BBs going back and the opportunity.. but would you mind telling us the reason so we wouldn't spent the rest of our lives wondering what could it be?", she asked, obviously a little bit confused.
After all the man cut any interaction between the two of them to a minimum.. why would he want to have them with him for such a long time? It all seemed so.. jumbled... There were reasons, they needed to be there, but what kind of reasons? What was inside of Alex's head? Why would he be so open with her at the start, initiate the kiss, the move away.. only to make them a part of a huge, long project where they would need to interact together? Those and many more questions were swirling inside her head while she was waiting for the male's answer.

Back
Top Bottom