Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

Alexander chuckled to himself as he heard Bobby talking about hiding in a corner as he heard Michael also pick on Bobby he chuckled once more "You aren't going to pay for these, these are gifts that means I do not expect nor will I accept monetary compensation for them and you dragon" Alexander said jokingly calling her by the nickname Bobby called her "If you try to pay me back this vampire will become a dragonslayer understood" he said with a wink towards her as he smiled he wanted her to know he was joking about the dragonslayer part but also wanting her to know he'd never accept her paying him back for the instruments that he was giving them all.

"Try as you might but arguing with Alexander is like arguing with a brick wall, all you hear is your voice bouncing from the wall because it goes in one of his ears and out the other" Michael said truthfully he couldn't count how many times the two had argued over things like music, lyrics, equipment, shows amongst other things and he also knew from experience that once you started arguing with Alexander you had best not want to go anywhere because you'd be wherever you were for quite a while unless you gave up.

Elizabeth smiled as she looked at Tony "Blood bonds only get people so far" she said wisely "There are families that are close to each other just like mine, families that are not such as Alexander's. Then there are people who mean so much to each other that the bond between them is thicker than the blood running through their veins, a bond so strong that you are willing to live and die for that person and that is something most people thrive to find in their lives and you've found two people like that" she said smiling at him as she placed her arm around him hugging him happily just feeling the need of to be around him it was weird how strong the bond between had grown so rapidly.

"You're welcome," Alexander said softly "But there is no need to thank me. You guys are the one who truly deserves the thanks. You've reignited my love for music and made me actually happy to wake up and manage a band again" slowly he walked over to where the chairs were sat up and he placed his leg over his other leg as he leaned back relaxing into the chair "It's nuts to think how quickly things have moved."

Samantha blinked few times when hearing Alexander only to chuckle softly, nodding her head. Glancing at Michael she smirked. Well.. she could be pretty stubborn herself.. but this time she probably needed to allow it all. After all how often you were given such a present and from someone so talented that seemed to be really like an angel.. that is if she would believe in God. Still angels were such a nice figment of imaginations.. why not to call someone like that anyway? Taking the guitar that now was hers Samantha smiled and sat down with it, playing some soft tune. Actually she loved how simple and yet badass it was, the lines, the vibrant colour.. shape. And the most important thing - the sound. It was also surprisingly light. Once again Samantha switched herself off, simply enjoying the moment, having a silent tête-à-tête with her new pal. She was actually playing Little Wing, not choosing it deliberately.. more absent-mindedly, just like they chose songs so play when exercising in the garage. And of course it wasn't like she was able to play it from day one she tried it.. but by now she played it quite perfectly, it being one of her favourites since it was a perfect exercise for fingers.

"Oh, Samantha can be as well though at least she does listen to properly thought out arguments", answered Bobby, looking at Michael. "I guess our dragon is still less pain in the ass than your vampire lord."

"Hmmm.. but I think Alexander found himself quite a nice family instead", said Tony to Elizabeth, rubbing her arm and not giving it a lot of thinking before leaning down and kissing her on the lips, the kiss deep but slow, slightly caused by the alcohol they both drunk.

"Heh, they did move, huh? Though I totally love it and those two enjoy it as well. And if you wanted to see someone being grateful to you for giving them such a great equipment then look there", said Bobby to Alexander and pointed at Samantha that simply was sitting it the corner and playing, small smile wandering on her lips, the female oblivious to the fact that anyone was talking about her. "I think we are witnessing a birth of new love~"

Alexander watched Samantha just kind of examining the guitar that was now hers, a baby from his collection that showed his true respect for Kill Alice. Alexander was known for keeping his very large, unique collection intact, having once broke the hand of a person who he had caught trying to steal one of his instruments and yet here he was giving away two of his personal collection and buying a third a new drumset so where they could have new equipment to help them along their journey towards stardom "All I ask, is that you treat this new equipment with as much care as you can. As a musician myself, I understand that accidents happen and there are some scratches and dings in instruments that cannot be stopped. And I know I don't have to tell you guys this because I can see from your old instruments they were taken care of but you know. Me being me" Alexander said teasingly as he looked over to see Samantha now off in her own world playing a song that he himself loved, Jimi Hendrix's version was amazing there was no doubt about that, he could tell this was the version she was playing since there were small differences in Jimi's version compared to his own favorite by Stevie Ray Vaughan.

"You know what I would like to see," Michael said laughing as he thought about the thought in his mind "If your Dragon were to go head to head in a heated battle of words against my aptly named Vampire Lord. It would be the battle of a century because neither would allow themselves to be defeated in battle."

"Yes, yes he did," Elizabeth said smiling surprised as Tony leaned down and kissed her a kiss which she reciprocated to and kissed him back as her arms reached around his neck and held him carefully.

Alexander couldn't help but smile as he saw Samantha in her own little world, it reminded him of when he was her age, or at least in appearance her age and how he would go off into his own world which would cause him to write his music better. There would be times where Michael would have to shake Alexander back into the real world because others would be talking to him and he would be off in another universe doing his own things.

Slowly Alexander made his way over to just sit and watch Sammy doing her own thing, he wanted to talk to her but wouldn't bother her, he would talk to her once she was finished.

Christopher finally showed up with more of the butlers of the manner all of them had bottles of alcohol on silver trays.

"My lord the alcohol that you requested," Christopher said honestly as the staff began placing bottle after bottle onto the table.

"You better don't say that when Samantha would be able to hear, about those scratches and dings or she would tell you what she is thinking about people too stupid to use a damn guitar case and such", chuckled Bobby only to look at Michael and grin. "Maaaan.. That would be like the last battle in Mortal Kombat. They would be standing there, not backing one bit.. Oh hell.. Just think how it would look like them against someone else.. All that there would be left would be some bloody scraps of meat~"

Tony was enjoying the kiss, letting their tongues dance with each other, the soft guitar making a perfect background for their little private moments. He of course didn't let his hands to go anywhere funny. For starters - they weren't alone.. and also it was way too early. Still he explored Elizabeth's cavern quite boldly, making sure to show her he knew how to kiss to make her weak in the knees.

Samantha didn't notice that Alexander sat so close to her and was observing her. Only when she finished she looked up and notice him only to blinking few times and chuckle, pushing his forehead with a tip of her finger.
"That's called stalking I guess?", she asked but chuckled, touching the red guitar with the tips of her fingers and looked back at the male. "Thank you.. It is an incredible equipment. I'll make sure to take good care of her. Also you probably said something to me and I didn't hear so you were waiting for me to finish? Sorry.. sometimes I do switch off.. Sounds like some kind of airhead, I know.. though can't really help. So.. what did you ask me about?"

"Oh' mighty lord, let that heavenly elixirs bestow upon us.. hmmm.. our bodies? Damn.. I almost had it"
, muttered Bobby, scratching his chin.

"Oh yeah well I mean I cannot blame her if you put a guitar in a case it's less likely to be dinged I mean come on, they're super cheap and they save thousands of dollars of damage to a custom paint job or a beautiful guitar" Michael said honestly the one thing he shared in common with Samantha was that he hated people not using a hard case to keep instruments protected "And don't even get me started on those assholes who play a beautiful Fender, or Gibson guitar and do not clean it and they have dirty, dingy nasty instruments" Michael was now in one of his moods having always been a person who took care of his instruments like he would a child.

Elizabeth couldn't help but feel happier than she ever had while kissing Tony, their kiss deepening and having a very romantic undertone especially with the soft accompanying guitar in the background she felt weak at the knee's because of this kiss and it also took her breath away slightly but in a good way. Pulling back Elizabeth just looked up into Tony's eyes "You really know how to make a girl feel special" she said excitedly.

"Not a stalker perse just a man who absolutely loves good music, especially being played by a beautiful woman," Alexander said softly he knew that he had never called her beautiful but she had to know, Alexander couldn't have been the first person to tell her she was beautiful. "The best way to thank me is to put this new equipment to good use and make more wonderful music you're extremely talented Samantha and I know that you'll lead your band into the hearts of millions" he said honestly before standing slowly "All I asked was for you to take care of this beautiful guitar but you have already promised to do so, so I am happy as thinking of you as an airhead I don't. A real musician get's lost in the music that they play whether it is their own or the music that they love and you do so flawlessly, you're a perfectionist and that causes you to focus on the music and the music alone. Holding his hand out to her like a gentleman Alexander smiled before saying "Let us go and drink, have fun and be merry, then see who wins the bet from earlier because I still think you're going to look lovely all dolled up and out at a party with me when I win" he said teasingly since that had been their arrangement though he couldn't honestly remember what she said her prize would be if she won.

"Alright everyone drink to your heart's content, all of you shall stay the night here in the Mansion since there are more than enough rooms for all of us here. Then in the morning we can all figure out what we're going to do next" with that said Alexander looked over at the table making sure there wasn't a drink with blood in it, the last thing he would want was one of his friends to go over and grab a blood-laced drink especially since only two out of the six people in the room knew that Alexander truly was a vampire.

"Yeah, I feel you man..", muttered Bobby but then added with a grin. "Though my equipment is bigger than yours would ever be so you know.. No cases for that case~"

"I try, my lady", he said, smirking and kissing the tip of her nose, ready to go for another kiss when their attention was swept by Alexander, what he heard making him smile and shake his head. "Ah.. so many opportinuties.. If any night felt like I was dreaming this one would be surely it. Do you think I've dreamt you out? That would be sad.."
That said he leaned down and kissed Elizabeth's neck, sucking softly on it but not doing anything more.

Samantha smiled at the compliment. She didn't think of herself as beautiful but thought she wasn't so bad to look at really. This and everything else she treated more like courtesy than anything else. Sure.. she wasn't bad in playing her guitar but at the same time there were people better at it... and she needed a lot of exercises to be on the level she wished she would be. The hearts of millions? Sure. She would believe it after seeing. All she could do was work hard and see what the future would bring. Letting Alexander help her up she looked around and then at him.
"Maybe you have a guitar case for this baby? I don't want to scratch her", she said, following the man and then huffing, blushing slightly. "Who said you would win? You're paying me one hundred very soon, you blood sucker."
When she heard about staying the night she was happy she had all necessary things in her purse. She didn't really do make-up aside for doing her eyes so it wasn't a big problem but at the same time she took a proper care of her body and skin and didn't like to neglect herself in any way.

Taking a beer she looked at Elizabeth and Tony, smirking.
"More than drinking, though, they look like.. getting a bit closer to each other", she said softly, nudging Alexander, playful glints to her gaze as she looked at him. "Letting them stay a night together can end in a very interesting way~"

"Oh yeah", yelled Bobby and then grinned. "I knew this day would come, me sleeping in a bed that could contain four women with me~ Now I just need to ask girls over and it would be a great after-party~"

"Yes but drums are meant to be hit that's literally the whole purpose of a drumset" Michael said teasingly "I mean you're the heartbeat of the band for a reason my friend" Michael said walking over to get himself a glass of whiskey and he raised the glass "To you my misunderstood brother and the rest of us heathens just trying to bring art in auditory form" he said honestly as he looked at everyone around the room before taking a shot of his whiskey "Whoo so smooth."

Elizabeth smiled as she looked at Tony "Well you're succeeding quite well in doing just that my dear" Elizabeth said placing her hand on Tony's chest happily "Well I don't think you're dreaming but just in case let's find out" she said teasingly as she reached around his waist leaning up as if she was about to kiss him but instead she pinched his butt "Did that hurt because if it did you're not dreaming" she said with a wink before turning around to look at everyone else before feeling Tony sucking her neck which drove her wild, her neck had always been one of her weak points.

"I am sure that somewhere in this entire place is a guitar case that I could let go of for you to use," Alexander said teasingly as he knew exactly where his guitar cases was but he wanted to fuck around with Samantha a little bit knowing by what Tony and Bobby had said about her that she like Michael had a thing about dirty, dinged up guitars that weren't properly placed in a case. "Come on Sammy you know damn well that I am going to win this bet and that you are going to have to be a sparkly, happy, pretty princess girl" he said the last part teasingly she had made it clear that she had always been Tomboyish so for her to have to get dressed to the nines would be hilarious at least to Alexander's twisted sense of humor. "Though I must admit that it does warm my heart seeing those two falling madly in love. It's about time that girl found a man worthy of her and she has found that person in Tony and if they find themselves in an interesting situation at the end of the night then let them they deserve it" with that said he poured himself a glass of whiskey and smiled at Samantha "You know beer is good but nothing's better than an aged whiskey... Well, nothing other than aged scotch of course." Alexander laughed at Bobby though "Okay we're not going to get that crazy in this house at least not while my daughter is

Bobby snorted at what he heard but nodded his head. Grinning he walked to the alcohol, going for the whiskey as well. After all who knew how long it would be until he would be able to drink something of this calibre? The bottle, one bottle, was expensive as fuck.. and someone like him couldn't possibly afford anything like that. Not at the moment at least.
"It sure is... I'm in heaven, dude", he sighed, shaking his head and smiling softly.

His ass being pinched made him flinch and then laugh, shaking his head. Elizabeth was impossible. Then he glance at where Tarja was standing, seeming to have a nice chat with Christopher. He knew it would wait him, that talk with her. It was impossible how fast things happened today.. but it was alright. Focusing back on sucking the neck and taking in the delicious smell of the small redhead soon straightened up, smirking at the hickey he left behind.
"Bad girl", he hummed, kissing Elizabeth's cheek.

"Then you better go and fetch it for me. It's not like I'm gonna take if forever.. just to transport her safely to my place tomorrow..", she muttered only to snort softly and laugh, glaring at the male. "Oh, please. She has no chance winning. Princess girl... no fucking way.."
Even thinking about it made he a bit nervous. No, no, no. There was no need to think about it. No chance in hell Elizabeth would win the bet. Right? Still before she was able to go further with her thinking Alex said aloud almost exactly what she was thinking.
"I don't like any of them, the taste makes me.. I don't like it", she said, shrugging and taking another sip of the beer. "I guess I have a taste buds of lower class, huh? At least I heard someone saying something like that when I last said I prefer beer of scotch or whiskey any day."

"Heyyy... why not? We would be super quiet~ I promise you"
, he said and then grinned. "I guess some redheads have privileges in here, hm?"

Tony understood easily what was one of his younger friend implying and flipped him off right away.

"Heaven is a way of putting it I guess. Unfortunately, though I've always been more of a hell guy. I mean we are playing the devil's music for a living" Michael said teasingly as he took a shot of whiskey with a smile.

"My, my you're digging yourself into the ground young man," Elizabeth said teasingly as she felt him leaving a hickey on her neck "You listen here," Elizabeth said turning to face Tony as she poked his chest playfully "I'm going to get you back later for that. And you haven't even begun" she said sexually before leaning in to whisper in his ear sensually "To realize just how bad of a girl I really am" with that said she dragged her teeth against his earlobe playfully.

"You might or might not get it at a time I deem desirable," Alexander said teasingly he waited until Samantha was close to him before closing the gap so they were face to face "You might be a dragon Sammy but this vampire lord has learned quite a few tricks in his long years on Earth one of the many tricks being on how to slay a dragon" he said with a wide smile as he took another drink of his whiskey "And there's nothing wrong with liking beer but it can't be you're only alcohol that's just boring and sad coming from a Rockstar" Alexander said teasingly he knew that the masses wouldn't care if Kill Alice drank and partied as long as their music was good, which it was but Alexander had to pick on Samantha she was serious and needed to relax a bit, it was a problem Alexander had, had while he was a rockstar and it caused problems until he learned to chill out. "She's tiny, and she looks sweet and innocent but let me warn you now she's Finnish and one of Finland's national past times is drinking so at the very least it'll be a very interesting contest between them especially when the winner is revealed, a hundred dollars or you being a girl, either way, one of us will have a lot of fun being able to tell the other we won and retrieving our prize" he whispered so only she could hear what he had said since their bet was still private.

"First off watch it Bobby there are certain people who hold very high standing in this house, Elizabeth being one of them, second of all Elizabeth is fiery having her on your bad side is a very bad idea" he teased "Second of all if you have a girlfriend you may call her over and do whatever you wish because there is a difference between having sex with a stranger and someone you care for like obviously Tony and Beth do. Lastly Tarja you're being too damn quiet you're from Finland you make your living making music and vocalizing yet you've not said anything in over thirty minutes."

"It's because I'm looking around the room and wondering what evil's I have done to be one of only three women in a room full of musically inclined people" Tarja said teasingly "I mean Samantha, Elizabeth and I are the only women in the home" she said as her lips curled into a smile "And you all know the women rule and boys drool."

"Ooh an arrow straight to the heart, I've been such a fan my whole life and you insult me like this" Michael said teasingly as he held his chest as if he'd been shot.

"You better don't talk like that next to Sammy or you would be up for a fierce discussion. It pisses her off whenever someone is saying something like that and you would be given a bit of this and that about history and such", answered him Bobby, shaking his head when he heard Alexander talking about a girlfriend. "Nah.. I'm not a one woman man.. not now at least."

"Am I?", asked Tony, smirking and then laughing, loving the way Elizabeth was and acted, sighing and leaning down so the woman could nibble on his ear. "Mhmmm.. you sure know what to say.. and you can be as bad as you want, I think I can take it. Also.. are we continuing our competition or we stop here while we still are able to stand?"

Samantha rolled her eyes when she was teased but then blinked in surprise, all of a sudden their faces so close their noses could practically touch. What she heard make her chuckle, liking that little game between them. Hearing about the alcohol she shrugged.
"It not like beer is the only thing I like. Tequila is nice too. Prosecco.. Some types of wine. Some champagnes", she said with a soft smile only to huff softly, nudging Alexander. "Hey. I am a girl.. And I guess that one hundred wasn't a good idea.. Me wearing a pink dress should go against much more.. Oh well.. We will see, I still think that she doesn't stand a chance against Tony."

Feeling his phone vibrating Bobby took it out and read the messages, chuckling softly and writing right back. It was his mother, asking how her children did on the 'music thing' and he could at least write to her and let her know they were still alive. Smirking he took a sneaky picture of everyone and sent it to her, him showing his thumb up in the picture as well. Taking another sip of the excellent alcohol Bobby looked at everyone, grinning. He knew everything would be alright!

"Oh really now, you know you keep talking about Samantha going off on people yet try as I might I have been unable to get her to really go off. I've wanted to see the dragon unleashed since I got here" Michael said teasingly as he looked at Bobby with a smile. "Got any hints on how to unleash the dragon you guys," Michael asked with a teasing smile as he looked from Tony to Bobby.

"Oh yeah, you are," Elizabeth said teasingly as she looked back at Tony as she nibbled on his ear playfully "If you think my words are good, you should wait to see my other... Skills" Elizabeth said in a flirtatious way before running her finger down his chest teasingly. However, as Elizabeth heard Tony ask if they were continuing their bet Elizabeth smiled "Oh, so you think that just because we're now a couple I don't want to whip your ass in a drinking contest... You bet your tight little ass I wanna drink you under the table big boy" Elizabeth said wrapping her arms around his waist "So let's go get our drink on" she said turning to skip over to where the alcohol was and got herself a drink.

Alexander shook his head "Tequila and beer are nice... Wine is... Well not very favorable to my taste pallet but maybe you could tell me a wine that might change my mind" he said honestly as he looked at her "And yes you are a woman, a very independent strong woman who knows what she wants in life and there's nothing wrong with that no matter what anyone else says. Most men they hate women like you because they are unable to change you or mold you into a weak little damsel in distress so they can feel like big strong warriors, knights in shining armor. Promise me that you'll always be the hunter and not become a sheep" sure this was way beyond what they normally talked about but Alexander felt a deep connection with Samantha and he liked her fiery attitude and never wanted to see it change. "Except of course when you're wearing a dress and meeting social highlights," he said teasingly as he looked at her before taking a drink of his whiskey. "Now Bobby being a ladies man is fun don't get me wrong I've done it myself but there is nothing... Nothing at all that compares to being with one person who makes you feel like anything is possible, knowing that no matter what you do you are going to be loved and escalated into a euphoric bliss."

Tony was surprised when he heard they were a couple but it was a pleasant surprise. Everything with Elizabeth seemed to be going incredibly fast but he was fine with it, it seemed more chilled out that way. He didn't need to do anything incredible for things to happened.. their just happened.
"Whip my ass.. I'm gonna whip yours~", he answered, looking at the said ass when they were walking and then looked at Michael when he asked how to unleash the dragon. "Well.. for starters.. it is easier to unleash it for the people that are closer to her. It is kind of unpredictable.. Depends really. Oh, I know. You could punch Bobby. I think that would work well."

"Hey! Fuck off
", said Bobby right away. "Just because you two are taller doesn't mean a shit. But... yeah.. You punching me would do a trick. You treating badly your guitar. Hmmm.. you treating someone poorly.. There are many thing, man. Oh..! And you making fun of our music. Yes.."

"Well.. that would piss off most of the people in this room really.."
, noticed Tony and focused back Elizabeth. "So what would be our poison this time?"

"Sure, we need to go shopping together one day and I'll show you all the ones that you should try", she said, smiling softly only to chuckle, rolling her eyes. " That promise is an idiotic idea. If I would want to change I would anyway but I'm not planning to. I don't care for men that have too small balls to appreciate me. It's not like I think that I should be the one 'wearing pants' all the time.. what would be nice would be partner, someone I can count on no matter what. Then I don't mind giving up the lead now and then.. I think it could be even relaxing. But I'm not gonna do it for some pussy that thinks he is all that. Mold me.. I don't think it is possible with my character."

"Yeah.. I suppose but I don't want that yet. And I can show any woman any day that everything is possible, if you catch my drift", she said, wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"Yeah.. our social butterfly", smirked Samantha, obviously friendly smile on her lips.

"I said I wanted to see her get fired up not get my ass kicked," Michael said teasingly "And if you think for a second I'd even think of mistreating a guitar you're wrong. I'd punch myself in the balls before I even thought of hurting a beautiful piece of art like a guitar. As I ranted about earlier that's what guitar cases are for to make sure that guitars remain uninjured and any idiot who refuses to invest in something as cheap and useful as a hard case for a guitar or bass should have their asses handed to them on a silver platter" he said honestly as he looked at Bobby "And while punching someone sounds absolutely fun I've kind of taken a liking to Bobby he's my kind of dude. A wild and free stallion ready to love and be loved" on this front Michale was like Bobby he had never settled down and still slept with any woman he could wanting to spread the love so to speak. "Bobby you ever want a gorgeous lady let me know. I've got so many women coming on to me at one time I turn down more women than I could count and it hurts to know that the love isn't being spread. I've got three women on speed dial not too far from her if you'd like some nookie" he said wanting to be a 'bro' to the man he found more in common with. "And I'd never make fun of your music because it is truly amazing."

"Big talk coming from a man who'll be streaking across Lockhart Manor," Elizabeth said teasingly "Well I chose our poison the first time my dear so how about this time you choose whatever you want and it looks like we have a lot to chose from. Tequila, Whiskey, Scotch, Beer, Vodka and many other styles of great alcohol" Elizabeth said looking around happily it had been a while since she had drunk this much and now she was going to drink more against her boyfriend. Whoever drank the most would come out victorious and whoever lost would streak across the manor's grounds. Though she didn't know the winner and loser meant something to someone else as well whoever lost between them would also gain a victory for either Sam or Alexander who had their own bet.

"You have no idea what you just got yourself into," Alexander said teasingly "You now have to go to the liquor store with me to buy new alcohols for me to try. I mean it can't be whiskey and scotch all the time can it" Alexander asked teasingly before hearing her talk about how she'd never change and he could hear the truth in her words, the fire in her heart "Good, good that means more to me than you'd ever know. I will give the same words of wisdom to my daughter when she's at the dating age and not to mention she'll need a strong female role model in her life to show her that women aren't supposed to change themselves for a man and she has taken quite the liking to you already" he said smiling at her "Apparently though I need to stop drinking whiskey because it's making me sound like a little bitch" he said teasingly before looking over to see Tony and Elizabeth at the makeshift liquor table in the corner of the room "It seems our bet is back on."

"Ah... Sorry about that then.. I guess you two always could try to discuss about politics or religion.. That aaaaalways gives a lot of tension and fires of damnation between the ones speaking... unless they think the exact same thing", he joked around only to wave his hands, winking at Michael. "Don't kill me here.. I don't use guitar, I swear."
Chuckling softly he then looked curiously at Michael wondering if he was joking before grinning wide, looking like he would win a lottery. Then his eyes glistened as he was proposed a number, showing his thumbs up.
"Of course I do. What else could be better than ending this awesome day with a beautiful woman?", he hummed, smiling.

"Or with a disease to spread further", called to him Samantha, even she could hear Bobby since he wasn't really quiet in his excitement.

"Oh please. There is an easy way to avoid that. You always need to remember - no matter how delicious the hole looks like never go without protection. You never know what lays inside the dark cave... and who was there before you", he answered smugly.

"Jesus.....", she muttered, rolling her eyes and focusing back on Alexander. "I didn't stop listening to you but just needed to comment on that. Love spreader.. Anyhow I do know what I did and don't worry. Going with you to a liquor shop is no problem... unless you're underage. And it didn't make you sound like a little bitch.. though I've felt like I would become your wife in a moment or two. And we are friends with Lotradiam so sure I'll help her however I can. And no, it doesn't concerns you in any way. I just think you have a quite amazing daughter and I feel like it. You may not believe me since it totally looks like kissing ass but I'm not someone like that.. I just got to like Lotradiam."
That said she looked around and chuckled when seeing Tony and Elizabeth was back to drinking, nodding her head.
"If he's gonna lose I swear.. her would be the one wearing dress", she grumbled playfully.

"Oh please, like I would lose with someone as tiny as you", he teased her, just a friendly banter really. "Hmmm.. Let's go for Scotch. This here as a very good beverage so we shouldn't end up with a huge hangover.. just a minor one."
That said he poured them a glass and sat down with Elizabeth, soon joking around with her a little bit and trying to get to know her more, talking about favourite pass time and things like that.

"Religion and politics are always a sore subject with people. I guess I could use that to unleash the firebreathing dragon" Michael said teasingly "Whether you use a guitar or not I like you too much to kill you, Bobby, you remind me a lot of myself when I was your age and to be honest since I never really grew up you remind me of a lot myself now" Michael said teasingly.

Listening to the banter between Bobby and Samantha Michael chuckled "Well diseases are terrible but I can assure you that every woman I bed is clean as a whistle. If you want a piece of this" Michael said running his hands over his body "Gotta be clean. The girls whose number I will call for Bobby and myself are happily checked monthly" Michael said walking over to Bobby placing his arm over the man's shoulders he pulled out his phone, pulling up a picture of two very beautiful naked women one redheaded with tattoos and the other your above average blonde girl next door "Stacy and Amanda. Pick your poison brother and that lady will be yours for the night."

Alexander sighed as he heard Bobby and Michael talking to each other "Exactly what we needed another Michael in the house" he said teasingly looking at Samantha "Don't worry you have Bobby I had Michael who is the exact same I completely understand but I'll give you a bit of advice the more you say not to do something the more they do it. And I'm pretty sure that I'm not underage I'm a bit too old to be underage we could always have him wear a dress too you know, Elizabeth loves betting and it seems so does Tony we could always sweeten the deal by doubling the bet we have. By combining our bet with theres but that would mean if you lost not only would you have to dress in a dress but streak across the grounds naked but also Tony would have to wear a dress, then if I lost Elizabeth and I would have to pay you two hundred dollars a piece and we'd have to streak."

Elizabeth turned on the heels of her feet as she heard Tony call her tiny a smile crept on her lips as she stood on her tiptoes to look him in the eyes but still fell short of doing so "Tiny... Well listen here Lurch" she said teasingly by calling him by one of her favorite characters from the Addam's family "You're on," she said grabbing a glass of scotch "I look forward to seeing your naked body running across the lawn and then having a story to tell all our friends for the rest of our relationship" he said teasingly. As they walked over to sit down the two began sharing all kinds of jokes and stories "Well ask me whatever you want to know no matter what it is. I'm an open book."

"OMG! I'm in a real... fucking awesome heaven! I think we might have died on our way here and I was reward for being so awesome all my life", he chuckled and then showed his thumbs up hearing the girls were checked up. "Oh man... you make me so happy.. The redhead.. Those tattoos... I could kiss them for hours.. not only them~ Oh beautiful Stacy.."
Bobby was obviously happy, his eyes glistening with the boyish excitement, definitely a part that could make some girls swoon. Not to mention he was a handsome young man.. and worked out to maintain his appearance.

Of course he needed to ask her back if she was a mini redheaded Morticia. Tony and Elizabeth were soon out of a picture, drinking, talking and laughing, obviously being nicely matched when it came to various things, not only drinking.

"Yeah.. he totally does that.. though I can blame him. I'm probably more abnormal with me wanting sex with only someone that would be connected to me romantically.. than him going at it so.. freely", she said, shrugging and finishing off her beer, wondering what she should drink next. "And good thing you're not underage.. and he would need to say yes to it... and I doubt he would ever do that."
That said she rubbed her face and chuckled, shaking her head and pouring herself some nice tequila she saw there, nodding her head at the taste only to realise she probably should explain why she chuckled.
"You know... You made me feel like a kid on Christmas... you know, that kind of happy excitement.. giddiness.. We have a contract.. new impossibly good equipment.. and not only that. You are people we can easily befriend.. I sounds like.. well, shit.. said it too many times already, huh?.. but yeah... in a dream..", she said, stretching on her chair and tilting her head back, her flat belly and body showing well in the position. "Amazing.."

"How are you abnormal for wanting eternal happiness," Alexander asked smiling at Samantha happily. "To me, it sounds like in the love department you're the most normal. A hopeless romantic wandering the world looking for someone to share your life with sex isn't something to play around with" with this said Alexander took a large swig of his whiskey happily before looking over to see what everyone was doing, everyone was in their own little world doing their own thing. Michael was being a pervert as always and had found a new friend in Bobby who acted the same way, Tarja had gone to her room to sleep, Elizabeth and Tony were talking about their new relationship and trying to outdrink each other.

"Unfortunately as stated earlier I'm an old man," Alexander said teasingly before looking out "An old man living vicariously through the new up and coming generation of musicians such as Kill Alice and now I'm helping to mold the new generation anyway I can. Currently, I've got you guys about ready to take the world by storm. You are not only business associates but also personal friends which are a rare commodity these days, so rare I can count the people I call true friends on two hands" he said taking the last drink of his whiskey before pouring himself a second glass of it. There were certain things he missed about being human and getting the feeling of fuzziness and warmness after drinking was one of the many things he missed. "As for Lotradiam, I'm glad to know that you will be here for her even if only in a friend capacity. You're a very good role model for her to emulate as she grows up. A woman who knows exactly what she wants and refuses to take anything less than what she deems as perfect. And you're not afraid to whip boys into shape another fine trait for a little girl to grow up having. But of course I want you to know right now I'm not trying to push anything on you and if at any time you feel that I am stepping over boundaries let me know and I shall fix the situation quickly. It's just that my daughter is the kind of person who doesn't get extremely close to anyone. She's close to Elizabeth, Michael and I only because we have been there since she was practically a baby. Other than that she's kind of stayed away from others yet she befriended you immediately and has taken to you quite easily."

Well, it wasn't true that sex wasn't something to play around with. It was.. and it was free.. but she just didn't want to play with it with some stranger but rather someone she would love and would love her back. That sounded pleasant.. and hopefully one day she would be able to succeed in reaching that. Sipping on her tequila she chuckled and shook her head. Taking a world by storm sounded nice of course but still it was a like.. fairytale.. pretty but impossible. Still she left that to Alexander, he knew what he was doing and believing him when she was saying such a pretty thinking or not wouldn't change the result. She would do her best on her end.
"Pffft.. Ahahaha.. I just wanted to say that I'm not a good model since I beat a crap from some people.. and am probably suicidal since often they are bigger or stronger than me but I see you realise it", she said while chuckling, shaking her head and then smiling again, looking around the room and then at Alex. "Yeah.. she is a bit lonely. And yeah, children likes me. I don't know why, I don't do anything special, just am my little old self. Or young comparing to you."
That said she wriggled her eyebrows at Alexander like Bobby would and chuckled again, finishing off her tequila and making herself a next one.
"Anyway I will try my best to find her friends so soon we will see how it goes. She is a great girl really and would jump for you in fire if she would know it would make you proud of her.. I don't know if you saw how tensed up she got before. And know what helped her? That her daddy is extremely proud of her. So cute", she said, chuckling. "Still she worries about you.. you know that, right?"
Of course she wouldn't say anything more since Samantha wasn't a person to say anything she was told further. What was told her stayed almost always with her.. unless it couldn't. But that was only once and.. actually helped that person.

As Alexander enjoyed his whiskey he smiled over at Samantha as she began talking he listened to every word she said intently feeling as if something were pulling him towards this beautiful young woman, though for what reason he was still unsure. "You defend your own, you care for those around you and do everything in your power to make sure that they stay safe. You're well educated, strong, beautiful, musically and lyrically talented" Alexander said softly before raising his drink to his lips to take a drink of the smooth aged whiskey in his glass "Those are qualities of someone who would be an amazing role-model in my daughters' life even if you don't believe it fully" Alexander looked around the room seeing what everyone else was doing and saw that they were all content, Michael had left most likely to await the arrival of the girls he referred only as Stacy and Amanda who were apparently quite beautiful due to Bobby's reaction to seeing their pictures.

As Alexander saw Samantha wriggling her eyebrows he laughed "You know that is used to seduce a possible mate right... ARe you trying to seduce me" he asked in a joking manner. "As for friends I would be eternally grateful for her having children her own age, she has become very overly possessive of my attention because of not having friends her own age which has caused her to take interest in my love life, trying to set me up with certain women... Which I am assuming what you were talking about when you said that she worried about me. It wouldn't surprise me that if after see you she wasn't already trying to set us up. But my daughter needs to know that I love her unconditionally and in an unwavering way. There is nothing in this world and nobody walking the Earth that means more to me than that little girl she is my savior just as I am her savior."

Samantha felt her cheeks getting warm when she was listening to Alexander complimenting her so much. She wondered if well educated meant also self educated. She had no money to go to collage or to thinking about university although studying music would be simply incredible. Maybe after they would start to earn money she could think about it? That made small butterflies fly the pit of her stomach. That would be incredible.. Rubbing her neck, a gesture they shared with Bobby and couldn't figure out who started to use it first, she chuckled and shrugged.

"Seduce? Wriggling brows? So that's what it's about! So Bobby tried to seduce me too.. That little bastard", she joked right back, acting as if she would be terrified only to laugh in the end, the sound clear and mood-lifting. "Yeah, yeah, let's move the sappy story aside. Joking, joking.. But seriously, you should think about finding yourself someone. Her meddling in your business can be caused partially by her not having friends but it's not only that. She wants you to be happy and for you to have someone that would take care of you since she isn't blind and can see that adults needs adults, there being some things she can't help you with since she doesn't know anything about it. You are her light... and she can see that light is alone for so long..."

Taking few more sips of her tequila she chuckled, shaking her head and then shrugging once again.
"I'm sorry for not minding my own business.. I hate when people stick their noses into my life and here I am doing the same thing to you. Sorry about that, my bad", she apologised, smiling softly and added. "It must have been hard on when you were left with a baby long ago.. You're an impressive man, Alexander."

"Well, usually when a man wriggles his eyebrows in the way that you did towards me it means that he's trying to politely get some nookie without words. Common knowledge amongst all men we're taught it at man school. But don't tell anyone allowing women to know of the existence of man school will get our man card revoked" Alexander said teasingly as he held the glass of whiskey with only his thumb, index and middle finger shaking the glass in small circles as the whiskey went around the glass without splashing over the edge of the cup. "There are reasons I have yet to find a woman. I have to think about more than just my happiness when searching for a suitable partner in life. I have that beautiful little girl to think about as well, if things get serious in a relationship I have a daughter that will need a motherly figure and so far none of the women I have dated would be good figures for Lotradiam" he said honestly talking like a true father even though technically he was not her biological father which meant nothing to him because they both saw each other as father and daughter nothing more. "You know how to make someone feel good about themselves, she is my princess and I love her more than words can describe she has been the light of my own life since the day she came in. Before her I was contemplating suicide, feeling that I had nothing to live for any longer, my music suffered, my friendships shattered, my life finished with then this beautiful bundle of joy, was given to me to raise and from the moment her little hand wrapped around my finger I have been wrapped around her finger."

Alexander laughed as Samantha apologized "There is nothing to apologize about Samantha your brutal honesty is one of the many things I like about you. You speak from your heart and say what needs to be said and that's a respectable trait something other's need to learn" Alexander said as he heard her talking about Lotradiam that's when he smiled that little girl was the one who had saved his life because losing Allison had almost killed him "Lotradiam was the only piece of Allison I had left in this world," Alexander said looking at the large bay-like windows at the back room overlooking the properties private lake "For so long I wished I could tell Allison my true feelings for her. Michael had just talked me into revealing my true feelings to her the night before she killed herself. I look back and wonder if I could've saved her by loving her but she was so broken by the end being hurt by the only man she had ever loved, and having her baby ripped from her" as he said this his pupils became animalistic for a split second and his teeth grew slightly, the anger almost trying to revert him into his true vampiric form but he caught himself and calmed himself down quickly with his fangs disappearing and his eyes growing humanlike again. Alexander truly hoped that Samantha hadn't seen the changes they could scare mortals and she didn't know what kind of monster he truly was. A bloodthirsty ancient animal who had hurt many people in his life before he had, had the money to buy blood from mortuaries to maintain his hunger in the proper way. "So there was not even a second thought in my mind when it came time to raising her. At least with me, she would have a loving parent, with a nice home able to sustain every want and need a child could need. The best part though is that I knew her mother and can tell her honestly about how great of a woman she was."

Realizing how dark the conversation had gotten because of talking about Allison Alexander cleared his throat "My we sound like a couple of hens talking about the good old days" he said teasing to break the seriousness that surrounded the conversation Samantha and he had been having. "So what are your dreams Samantha I'd love to hear them, we are friends after all."

The part about nookie and the men world revoked made her chuckle. Did she know how to make someone feel good about themselves? Maybe.. but she didn't really say it with that in mind, it was simply something that was there in her head to be said. Nothing more, nothing less. The story about how Lotradiam saved Alexander's life made her smile and nod. Then it was time listen to the story, Samantha sitting without word, sipping on her tequila, licking a slice of lemon she took from a small plate. Looking into her glass while the male was speaking she didn't notice his eyes changing, only the voice.

When the story ended she kept on being silent, deep in her thoughts. Yes.. Dot and Alex didn't have much luck yet they did have it in some aspects, causing for them to end in this big house, caring about each other. That wasn't so bad... if not counting the painful travel of Alexander to be where he was, with a mindset he had. It was interesting, the way how live was... and where it made us end. It was so complicated.. but also quite simple. Simply incredible. What she heard next made her chuckle and then sighing.
"I've already replied to that question. Getting senile, aren't we?", she teased, smirking and then looking through the window and seeing a lake. "I think I'm feeling like swimming. Is it swim-able? That like of yours? It was quite some time since I've had an opportunity to do that. A year ago we went fishing with Bobby and Tony and their families. It was fun... and damn loud.. with a bit of drama since one of the youngest one went to pee without telling anyone.. There was a bit of panic but it all ended well."

That said she finished her drink and stretched. She knew that after drinking she shouldn't swim but she felt alright. Besides even sitting in the water with a moon reflecting on the surface would be quite fine with her.

Alexander wasn't sure what to think about the woman that sat in front of him she fascinated him in ways that were unexplainable to him. She was beautiful, talented, brilliant and comical she truly was the perfect woman and he was curious in some ways why nobody had been intelligent enough to scoop her up and take her as their partner in life. Sure he was crushing on her but there were reasons why he had not made a move, no one could be truly happy with a Vampire since they were eternal and the partner usually wasn't and being transformed into a vampire was not only quite painful but something that scared most people away which is why in the one hundred and seventeen years he had been alive he had only ever been romantically involved with one woman which is the woman who had cursed him with being a vampire in the first place. It's why he had never acted with Allison or any of the other many women he had met in the hundred years he had been walking the Earth as an immortal bloodthirsty undead monster.

Bringing the clear glass up to his red lips Alexander enjoyed another sip of the dark aged whiskey. His baby blue eyes stared at the liquid as he found himself lost in his own thoughts so much so that when Samantha began talking to him he almost didn't hear her. Quickly his attention went from the liquid in the glass to the beautiful facial features of Samantha "The lake" he said turning his attention to the bay-like window once more and out to the beautiful lake that sat at the edge of his property. A smile crept onto Alexander's lips as he stared at the lake thinking of all the fun times Lotradiam and he had, had out on that very lake like the time he had talked her into swimming she had been so afraid of going out onto the water and so Alexander had picked Lotradiam up and held her so where she'd feel safe. "I can assure you that Snuggle-Bunny Lake is the safest and cleanest self-owned lake in the country I have multiple people working to keep it free of anything harmful. And before you start making fun of me because of the name of my lake know that it wasn't made until after Lotradiam was old enough to talk and when I asked her what we should call it she came up with the name. But yes if you would like to we could go and swim in the lake it would be nice to get out and get some fresh air. And it would also give us something to do. Tarja went to bed Bobby and Michael are going to do their own sexual conquests, Elizabeth and Tony are having their drinking contest and well they'll most likely end up in the bedroom as well. And here we are two very talented and bored individuals merely talking to each other when we could be out having fun... So come on last one to the lake is a rotten egg" Alexander said laughing as he placed the glass of whiskey down and ran out of the room towards the lake, wondering if Samantha was on his heels or not she seemed like a very playful person so hopefully she would realize that was what he was trying to do.

"I wouldn't dare to make fun of it's name. Snuggle-Bunny Lake sounds awesome and yes, we need to find ourselves something to do as well.. You're an old man already but me being called an old woman with you? We can't have that happening an-... heyyyy! That's called cheating", she gasped out when she saw Alex running, running right after him with a laughter, trying to catch up with him.
Seeing it would be rather hard thing to do she tried to at least get close enough, having a plan. When it happened she grinned like a devil himself would and jumped on Alexnader's back, wrapping her arms and legs around him, laughing evilly.. or at least trying to.
"Got ya! Now you never would win! Mwahaha!", she chuckled into his ear, her body pressing against his back as she was riding on his back. "It's quite comfortable.. Hmmm.. Riding a vampire lord to the lake.. and back~ That's something I could brag about."

"Good, good because if you made fun of the name I would have to send the wrath of Lotradiam upon you like a plague in biblical times" Alexander said laughing "You see you've only seen the cute Lotradiam, the one who bats her eyes, uses her cute curse words and calls people names but just like her mother Lotradiam has the Irish fight in her and is not afraid of anyone or anything" Alexander said laughing.

As Alexander began running he heard Samantha yelling about how it wasn't fair that he had started running before she knew what was going on this made Alexander chuckle as he continued running as fast as he could through the marble floors of the mansion "There is no cheating only winners and losers" Alexander called back to Samantha. Before he knew what was going on though he felt her attaching herself to his back felt her arms and legs wrapping around him. "Yes, yes not many people have been lucky enough to get a piggyback ride from me" he teased hearing her comments "Tell anyone you want but before you tell them you might want to find a different way of saying it than you rode me to the lake... Some people... Bobby, especially with his perverted mind, might see a different kind of riding" he teased as he knew that Bobby would have a fun time turning those words dirty and teasing his dear friend Samantha about it.

Soon they reached the lake and after Samantha got off of his back Alexander pulled his jacket and shirt off placing them neatly on a small picnic table beside the lake, he then took off his pants, sock and shoes placing them directly beside the neatly folded shirt and jacket. Alexander hadn't washed his laundry yet and was out of underwear and had decided to wear a nice pair of shorts as underwear for the day and so he had something to swim in. Slowly he waded into the water "Water's nice you should come join me."

Back
Top Bottom