Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

Wonderful post. I can't wait to see what happens with the bomb. And the part about the old lady shoplifting made me sad. :)

I'm thinking one of the assailants, watching Thomyris and Iona, could maybe overhear them and jump to the idea that he/she can act as a potential contractor of their ship, in order to lure them into a trap or keep them separated from the others?

That's very clever, and they can maybe keep them out of the action loop long enough for us to only come back when everyone else is done and ready for us?

They could always hold the two ladies at gun point too. But little do they know that our characters aren't your ordinary ladies in destress but rather ladies who cause destress, heh. Anyways I can work it into my next post if you like.

I can bring in a few more baddies in my next post, on the planet or station as needed. We can connect the backroom clinic to the Blue Mountains and after what Sonakshi and Donovan have done there I am sure they will not be happy and have to reassess their threat levels.

We just want to avoid a place where Thomyris is captured, obviating the need for the whole Mateo angle. But I'm game for it.

Just FYI, Iona isn't at all a combat bunny.

Y'all run with what you think works. I'll post sometime later today to keep pir end of the story running.

Or, if they are held at gunpoint, what a wonderful opportunity to escape a fire alarm would be. :)

I suppose we should leave off the "held at gunpoint" angle until Mateo is captured? That way they are forced to deal with the issue immediately at first without discussing it with crew, trading Thomyris right then and there for Mateo. She can feel shocked and betrayed for a time, until they come in guns blazing for her?

I thought the timeline was this, and I'm not saying it has to be. :) My interpretation isn't the only one.

1. Mateo is bushwhacked, captured, etc...

2. Trade Mateo for Thomyris demand is made to Iona.

3. Iona gathers the crew as a first response and we discuss it, potentially making Thomyris feel like that's the plan.

4. Violence and Big Damn Heroes as we get Mateo back.

5. Aftermath sex. :p

Now somewhere in between 1 and 2 we can have Iona and Thomyris isolated, sequestered, held at gunpoint, etc. Breaking free somehow.

Somewhere between 2 and 3 Thomyris can feel like or be made to feel like she's being traded and the drama of that ensues.

Everyone feel free to insert items until we have a comprehensive story board then can wrap it all up. No idea is wrong, no one person has more pull than another. We're mature writers and can work towards consensus. :)

Then the spankings...

I would love to see everyone's individual role or moment to shine in there, so we can stay true to it and showcase each one of our characters. It's important! :)

Is Serena still with us ? I've been kind of waiting for her post to do my Buy and Go shopping.

Including a sword :) Walmart sells them so why not Buy and Go. And maybe a vibroblade dagger. Jin likes sharp things :)

I hope she is but go ahead and keep the story moving.

Buy and Go is better than the sheep!

I am still here! I am busy and super behind on all the things. So in answer to this question:
AnnaBeth Belle said:
Does anyone need me to help them with a scene or to help keep things going?

I would say a bunch of extra free time to write would be super useful, if you could get me that.

Seriously if MC didnt wasnt sure if she needed to be armed before, seeing how those thug guards took down the shop lifter set her straight on that.

Supplies looted, money stolen, fire started and a famous literary character misnamed. I am satisfied with my post :)

Also I am down with that time line Belle. At the pace things are going Sigr and I may be able to drop off our ill gotten gains before the shit hits the fan. Or depending on the timing, Sonakshi and Donovan can be on the St. Anne when the action starts giving Iona a reason to use her direct signal to let Donovan know shit has gone south.

Inching things forward.

Capitan and Thom are getting us new cargo and being stalked by bad guys.

Doc and Donovan are causing 16 kinds of havoc.

Serena, Jin, and Mateo are....almost done shopping! Will the thrills never cease!

It was probably a little ambitious to split up so much at the beginning. Interesting to see how we are going to write around being blown up :)

Speaking of splitting up, how is Matty going to gwt by himself to get kidnapped? Dropping most of the things off at the shuttle then getting lured into a back room was the way I was thinking. Or do we want a few more members of the away team to get snagged?

Well since the two of us are somewhat lacking in the firepower department at the moment, Jin's cutlery notwithstanding, a bunch of dudes with guns could probably convince us to let them have you.

Serena would do so cheerfully. And then go get the Capitan to hunt them down like dogs

A lot of us are lacking in firepower and those who have it can easily cover for the rest of us, I reckon haha.

Thomyris likes to send worded messages through the communication channels and so forth. You all can reply, with trolling answers or serious remarks, it's all good :) I figure though outside the ship these messages can be picked up and eavesdropped on by the wrong crowds if they have the means and intent for it?

Hope my post is well and looking forward to seeing your next round of posts!

I am going to be traveling this weekend and not able to post much if at all so feel free to move things along without me. Ill be peeking in on my phone to try and follow along though :)

Back
Top Bottom