Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

Savage! I love it!

So I guess to wrap this all up we are all in agreement with the Standard Credit being the unit of common currency and the value of other precious metals and stones will be valued using it? And for simplicity sake a single credit will be enough to buy a soda, or other small value item and increase from there?

Nothing like a pregame psychotic meltdown before going out to public with a bunch of strangers. The madman is ready to break people and things.

Now I feel bad(not) being an enabler, but the chances of someone ending up hurting seem to be high.

Donovan will behave for the legit people, maybe some intimidating growls and hard stares to make them second guess jacking up prices to high, but once we step to the seedy side of the street, it's fair game.

Sigr, how skilled is Dr. Kahn as setting and relocating bones?

Quite adept since it's a pretty common injury, with proper instruments she's a osseous virtuoso.

I smirked as I wrote it, I had the secret hope that someone else enjoyed the sudden flowery language.

As much fun as it would be to write Serena going off on her own to get in trouble, it is a group RP and I am happy to get sweet talked into hanging out with my crewmates, whether they want her to liven up the proceedings with my preferred brand of entertainment or not.

I'm loving the banter between the characters so far! Looking to be an amazing RP, I can say :)

I shall post sometime this weekend. Have to write a midterm (online) soon.

Great post Belle! I wonder if we can find a way to connect the people about to harass Thomyris with the people Donovan is about to harass? If not, oh well. New enemies shall be made for him, and possibly the crew.

Very kind of you to say so. Thank you.

Good morning you amazing writers. We are moving nicely and I am super impressed with how everyone continues to add detail to the settting.

We've had Thomyris' identified and a tracker placed on her and a mysterious person hinted at who wants her. Mateo is also the subject of some seemingly unusual scrutiny from planetside authorities. My, my, my. Whatever could be going on? :)

Me im just hoping to get some shopping done so i can wear soemthing besides my chef coat :) maybe pick up something comfy and cute for the off times too. i actually hate shopping in real life hehe.

i

I think you will be the first one in the game to wear a skirt. :) We're all looking forward to it!

I just can't seem to to stop talking.

Tasks:

1. Kidnap Mateo. I'm going to leave it up to the planetside players to decide how that happens, who all is involved / injured / sees it etc... Let's try to do that before next weekend.

2. Get the word out about What Just Got Real to the entire crew.

3. Demand the ransom, which is the exchange of Mateo for Thomyris. Once we get there I can write that part but if anyone is just dying to do so, speak up and it's yours. :)

4. Plan our counter to the exchange. The Bad Guys will want Thomyris and one other person to make the swap. Presumably with her bound or cuffed or even unconscious. We will of course be Super Clever and counter ambush them and be Big Damn Heroes and save the day. Hey, it's our game and we get to do it. :)

UPDATE: nothingbutspacejunk had been doing some great planning via PM! Thank you so much for that!

The overall organization is a crime syndicate. The two members on the station that I posted are members of it; the woman is Sandra Mung and the man on the other end of the phone is Yakov Lindt. Aboard station there is a group of corrupt cops who are paid off to turn a blind eye on things moving through the station; nothingbutspacejunk has named them Marlowe, Pagan, Helena, and Ajeet.

The overall boss of the crime syndicate needs to be named and described, and I'll leave it open for now in case someone wants to add it in to their posts.

We also think Mateo should be jumped on his way to the beach, but before he gets very far away. Perhaps taken into a back room even before he fully clears customs and is taken care of there? Again, it's up to the planetside players to coordinate and decide that and I'll step in only if it's absolutely necessary.

That is awesome! Great job NBSJ! Now we have some faces and names to work with. This is also great for Sigr and I, as I am about to make some 'friends' in my next post and we can tie that group in with the crime syndicate, cause why not give them another reason to hate us all?

If we need any background intel on these jokers or where they might be holed up, MC might reluctantly reach out to her family connections in Chinatown. They are a different org but certainly the Triads keep track of all the players

Her main reasons for not wanting to is basically loss of face with the other side of her family (the legit, but very disapproving and cold side) not to mention facing mocking for her recent other activities from the criminal side (ironically, in seeking to avoid dirty money from the criminal side of her own family, she ended up borrowing money from unrelated loan sharks... and feels very very stupid for it which is why she has been hiding on ships mainly even though the debts are resolved. And its why she is now a huge believer in learn what you can before you jump)

Oh that's a very clever addition to the story! Make sure to recommend in in character and we can all look at out new cook with wide eyes. Or you can choose to do it with just one member of the crew, or anonymously depending on how you want to keep it.

I love all of your characters and ideas, y'all!

Back
Top Bottom