Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

Kira played with Jessica 's clit while he rubbed Ayame's pussy. bringing her close before denying her once again.
"I beg to differ, your body loves being used by me, especially your ass. and I wonder what happens if your clit is played with as well. If you submit, I'll pleasure you all you want." he said to Jessica before looking at Ayame. "As for you, I need to train you so you remember what you are besides my mate."

However much she would like to deny it the damn alien was right, she loved every moment of it. Sighing she pondered over it or at least tried to when being stimulated like that. She wasn't sure what to do... Did she have any real choice really?

Ayame whimpered softly and then looked a bit like a kicked puppy. Pouting she stood up and hid in the bathroom. She covered Kira with her own body.. and.. all.. and she was treated like that girl anyway. Scrunching her nose she touched her arm delicately, it hurting a bit more than before.

Kira looked at Ayame and sighed as he kept going at it with Jessica. He knocked on the door and spoke in the tone only she understood.

"Sorry Ayame, but I didn't want her to feel like an outsider amongst us." he apologized. "I want to have you understand I meant that you're my mate. I just need to be a little stricter when being a master. I love you Ayame. Come out so I can make you orgasm."

Ayame got out of the bathroom, feeling a bit stupid for doing something like this, running away to the bathroom, but at the same time she needed a moment to think... and with her pussy being stirred like that... it was almost impossible. Sighing softly she looked up at Kira, the male towering over her easily. Well, he was her master.. she gave him herself... but she had problem with sharing, a big problem.
"I'm jealous", she almost whispered, rubbing her arm anxiously and looking to the floor, her face and ears red.

Kira nuzzled Ayame gently before he wrapped himself around her,

"You are something that I'll only have one of. Never forget that and don't be so jealous. You are my one and only mate." he reassured her. The alien scooped her up and draped her over his shoulder. He slid two fingers in and began moving them in and out of her. He then focused his attention to Jessica.

"What's your answer? Will you submit?" he asked.

The little confession made Ayame really happy and soon she was there, moaning while being fingered by Kira. After being denied her orgasm two times her pussy felt a bit more sensitive, the fingers enough to make her squirm.

Jessica was ready to orgasm again. Never in her live she felt so good. Trying to think she wondered if there was any other choice but knew the answer so she bit Kira again. If she was supposed to be a slave then she wanted to see what the male got in store for her.

Kira hissed in pain as he was bit. he glanced at his tail and shook it vigorously to disorientate Jessica before his tentacles began pulling on her clit as her moved several eggs into the tentacles violating her ass. However, he didn't intend to impregnate her. he thrusted the tentacles, using the eggs as makeshift anal beads. He didn't worry about the eggs. They were very durable so using them like this wasn't a concern. He kept fingering Ayame, loving the moans she was making. He slipped another in as he went faster.

"Do you two enjoy this?" he asked both girls. "You want to be with me for life so you can enjoy this every single day?"

Jessica growled softly at the shaking, it being done in the total darkness she was disorientating her, just like Kira wanted. Then her eyes widened, feeling the rounds shapes being pushed inside and out of her ass, crying out as she was pleasured like she never was. Hearing the question she nodded her head, knowing no one would be able to sate her sexual hunger better than this alien.

Ayame cried out as another finger was pushed inside her pussy, being pushed towards orgasm, her insides closing tightly around the fingers probing her insides.

Kira smiled as he had his slave orgasm on his fingers. His attention then went to the tail as he didn't hear Jessica reply. He felt her nod before he decided to let her out once more. He wished to properly meet face to face. Once out he spanked Ayame gently before setting her down next to Jessica. Knowing she'll likely complain, the alien slid his tail into the gaping asshole before he spoke.

"I'll introduce myself, I'm Kira. I didn't hear your answer. Are you submitting to me?" he asked. He wanted to let everyone, especially Akechi, know that Jessica isn't opposed to him anymore, He was doing this to protect the one who was dragged into this new life unwilling.

Ayame cried out and orgasmed, feeling a bit weak after the afterglow of it passed and she found herself on the ground, pouting when her behind was slapped, not sure what was that for. Seeing that Jessica was out she looked at her curiously, a little bit happy when she saw her butt wasn't as round as hers and breasts a bit smaller as well. The girl was taller than her.. and obviously having some problems with focusing, riding Kira's tail as they were talking.

"Fine. I submit. But don't you ever think I won't escape once there would be an opportunity. I'm choosing this only because there is not much more to choose from", she stated bluntly, looking the alien up and down, glaring slightly even while riding his tail. "And I'm Jessica, Jessica Reed."

"Alright then. " The alien said as he removed his tail. He then coiled said tail around both of them together as he raised them up into the air. "I need to brand you both. But later." Kira said before rubbing the end of his tail against their pussies simultaneously. "For now, I need to punish you two. Ayame for being jealous when it wasn't needed while Jessica will be for biting me earlier." He then laid his slaves face down on the ground before pinning them in place while leaving their asses exposed to him. He reached out to grasp an ass cheek from both of them before spanking them firmly.

Jessica was about to say the male to fuck off and Ayame to protest only for the both to cry out in unison, the smaller girl squirming a bit. Ayame's eyes welled with tears while Jessica tried to kick her way out of the situation.

He spanked the pair again, this time easing just a little with Ayame while intensifying with Jessica. after spanking them several times he stopped to rub their red cheeks to soothe them. he bent over and nuzzled against their cheeks before he slid two fingers into both pussies. He kept his tail on top of his slaves as he spoke up. "Learned your lessons, you two?"

The both gasped and whimpered as it continued, Jessica's ass ending deeply red and swollen while Ayame's had a bit light shade on it. The rubbing the received after it ended made both moan softly, the sounds of it forming a delicious mix. Jessica's ass was still gaping obscenely after being fucked thoroughly by Kira, her pussy actually wet from the spanking she received. Ayame on the second hand wasn't wet but started to get when fingered expertly, even her tears not able to stop it from feeling good to her body.

Kira smirked as he kept on fingering the girls, enjoying the sounds they made. He closed his eyes as he had two tetentacles come out of his back. He smirked as he wrote his name in an font unreadable to humans on their right ass cheeks, He recalled something about the card suits on playing cards, getting an idea, he then drew a club on Jessica and a heart on Ayame, drawing both around his name. Finished, he retrated the tentacles as he slipped another finger into both.

It was clear that both were very sensitive at the moment, juices covering Kira's finger. Jessica wasn't that interested but Ayame looked on her rear or at least tried to, wondering what was done there. Then she moaned, followed by Jessica, the young and fertile pussies closing tightly around the prodding fingers.

Kira enjoyed seeing his slaves be in pleasure before he pulled out his fingers as he licked their backs teasingly. He kneaded their asses gently before he proceeded to lift them up from the ground, holding them against his chest. He then grinned the best he could. "I'm getting hungry, and I got sexy prey to feast on. " he said in a joking manner.

He wrapped his tail around Ayame before he grabbed Jessica as he opened his mouth. He lifted her up and had her sit on the lower jaw. The alien then pushed her back gently, trapping her ass first inside his maw, leaving her arms, head and legs dangle. he tilted his head up, meanwhile slipping his tongue into his newest slave's pussy, squirming it around inside her. As he did that, his tail claimed Ayame's.

Both girls seemed surprised with what had happened, Ayame already knowing what would happen and kind of anticipating it, needing some good rest, her body feeling weak. Jessica moaned softly as the thin tongue went inside her, feeling it touching the opening of her womb, blushing softly and wanting more, quite a kinky girl.
"O-oh fuck... yeah..", she gasped out, enjoying the sensation.

Ayame moaned weekly, her pussy feeling even stranger after all that fucking.

Kira stopped as he removed Jessica briefly. "Hold on a second, Jessica."
He then went and placed Ayame into his mouth the same way , After teasing her clit for a bit, the alien closed his mouth aroun her and swallowed her in on gulp, allowing her a chance to rest inside his stomach. He replaced Jessica where she was before, resuming his assault on her pussy.

Ayame wasn't sure if the male realised her condition but soon was in the snake male's stomach, closing her eyes and falling asleep. Even if she was aroused she needed sleep much more than that.

Jess nodded her head only to moan as soon as it was done again.
"Can you.. like.. push your tongue inside? And am I supposed to call you Master or what?", she asked, not sure how it would work.

Kira slowly nodded in response to Jessica's question as he pushed the tongue in more into the slave's pussy as she wanted. He kept at it while he began "chewing" her gently, mainly to stimulate her breasts in her current position without harming her. the motions of the jaw moved her back, going deeper towards the back of his throat as his tongue went in deeper as well.

Jessica moaned softly when she was licked inside like that, loving the fact that the alien male was able to reach inside her with his tongue so deep. That was something no human would be able to do for her and she decided to give the male that satisfaction and moaned.
"Master~ Give me more, fuck my naughty pussy", she groaned softly, moaning some more to excite Kira.

Kira moved his toungue in and out of her, each time pushing into her womb. He pushed more and more in as he worked on making her moan. He took a hand and pushed Jessica in enough for him to close her mouth around her, leaving only her hands and feet exposed outside. His toungue kept the slave in place, preventing him from swallowing her.

Jessie cried out like a little bitch, loving the sensation, gasping as only her feet and hands were left outside, feeling the thin tongue reaching the end of her womb and crying out in bliss, her insides reacting around the probing tongue, her eyes zeroing slightly as she came like that, feeling entirely trapped and loving it.

Kira kept up the assault as he tasted her cum. He enjoyed how she cried out, how vulnerable she was in his mouth, and how she allowed herself to be at his mercy. He pulled out his tongue and then slid it into her ass.He focused his attention there now, trying to get her begging for more, if not to be used as his toy. he squirmed the tongue around as he enjoyed his prey.

Back
Top Bottom