Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

Few people got inside and took Ayame to sew the cut. It didn't take long, the cut wasn't wide, just really deep. Soon she was rested on the bed, sleeping after the shot she was given.

"I don't care! I want to.... go out", she protested, moaning as the thick thing was pushed inside her ass, it hurting a bit since there was no lubrication. "So fuck off and let me go!"

Kira looked at the one responsible for his lover's injury. "You can't leave, You'll be killed on sight by the security. Then those bastards would likely dissect your corpse, never to be sent to your family... You were inside me, and that's reason enough to do that." he said to Jessica in a cold, serious tone. "I am the only thing that is keeping you alive now..." he brought Jessica toward himself, spanking her hard and sharp.

Jessica cried out when she was spanked like that, the spanks assbruising, trying to fight at first, crying out some nasty curses at Kira, trying to get away from, deeply angry at him... although the pain soon overwhelmed her, her behind deeply red. She wasn't sure for how long it continued but in the end it left her a sobbing mess, every slap feeling like someone would cut her behind.
"Stop... stop, stop... hu-hurts", she protested, crying softly and squirming around.

Kira gave one last slap to her ass before he looked at her in the eyes. "Will you submit to me? As well as never trying to hurt me or my lover again?" he questioned. "I'm sorry for ruining your life, but you need to understand that I am not your enemy here, If you can't play nice, I'm eating you and keeping you inside my stomach until you learn to do so. I won't let Ayame get hurt again."

Jessica told the creature to fuck off and soon regretted it, being pushed inside the other, trying to fight her way out or at least not to get eaten. Soon she was inside Kira, fucked silly once again.

Ayame at the same time slowly wok up, groaning softly as the world around her was spinning a bit. She wanted to reach to her eyes but groaned in pain, her right arm in no condition for such moves but not hurting much because of the painkillers.

Kira sighed as he went over towards Ayame and nuzzled her with his cheek. "How are you feeling?" he asked before stroking a cheek."Thank you for what you did, I appreciate it. " he brought his tail to rub the tip against her pussy. "If I wanted, you would be easy prey for me." he then licked her cheek in a teasing manner. "What do you want right now my dear?"

She smiled softly and then blushed when being thanked like that, shuddering softly. It took few longer moments to focus and Ayame was happy that Kira was so patient with her.
"I'm not sure.. maybe hug?", she asked, looking at the snake male only to blush and look away. "I-if that's fine.."

The alien hugged her lovingly before picking her up to hold bridal style.
"Ayame, I'm sorry about what hppened. I know you wanted me all to yourself, but I mad you sad. I know it's too late, but I should have better control over myself now that I have that slave in me. My race seeks out multiple slaves on instinct. The more i have, the weaker the instinct becomes... I know its selfish but I want you to understand your position and my situation. You are my one and only mate, but you are also my slave, my property. My race allows for me to own multiple slaves. So do not think I am betraying you here." He laid down with Ayame laying on his chest. The alien closed his eyes as he held her in his arms. "I'm needing to sleep." his mouth opened to yawn, causing his lower jaw opening briefly.

She was pleasantly surprised when Kira came back to the matter that was still kind of upsetting her her. Then she nodded. Yes, she could understand that, sighing softly and nuzzling softly against her master, enjoying his different smell, something she felt when she was inside him, it being hard to describe really but making her calm.
"Yes, sleep sounds nice.. So.. what does it mean to be a mate... and how is it different from being a slave?", she asked, wanting to know that much before they would go back to sleep, her arm pulsing with pain.

Kira opened up an eye as Ayame spoke. He stroked the back of her head gently as he spoke up. "My race sees slaves as commodities, therefore we may sell them off if we wish. Mates, we see as partners, and once chosen, we won't have anyone else, for life. If they're a slave as well, they're kept." he explained. before raising the tail where Jessica was in as he stopped fucking her so that she could hear what he had to say next. "As for her. I would have honestly let her go like she wanted immediately... But she hasn't stopped to realize that we all are in a situation that one wrong move will kill all three of us. She didn't deserve this fate... And if she wasn't so bitchy, she would be extremely cute I might add." he patted the back of Ayame's head in reassurance that he only meant that as a compliment.

"However, We all are just seen as just subjects in this fucking experiment. You are seen as just specimens to see just what happens to humans with someone like me. And by the looks of things...they want to control me. I'm not letting that happen. and we are going to get out of here. I know you two can't go back to your former lives, but I truely will try to make it as comfortable as I can. I owe it to you both. Especially for the one whose life I ruined."

He then focused his attention to where Jessica was. "I know you think otherwise, but I am truely am sorry for everything I have done to you. Due to what I did, I refuse to let you die because of me. I'm only doing what I am doing to you so that I know I can keep you from being so hostile. If you were more compliant at the start, I wouldn't be training you like this. You may have been forced into this unwanted life, but I will protect you from the bastards responsible for making me lose control. Your current feelings are understandable, so you have the right to be mad at me. If you're wanting to blame someone for everything, blame them as well." he removed the tentacle from Jessica's mouth, knowing she would most likely scream obscenities and demand to let her go, yet he was hoping that she'd at least understand the situation they were all in.

Ayame blushed and nodded although couldn't help but be a bit jealous when Kira called Jessica cute. Yet she didn't speak, knowing that the other getting into such a situation was hard on the girl and she deserved some comfort.

When the tentacles stopped driving her crazy Jessica was able to hear everything that Kira said, her body feeling a bit strange inside the male, feeling actually quite good at the moment.. Well, her body did since her mind was full of mixed emotions. The alien... was right and she did blame the people around. Maybe... he wasn't as bad as she thought him to be... it seemed he already had someone he cared for.. So what with her, Jessica? Not wanting to think about it or talk with the male she kicked him only, deciding that there would be time for thinking about it.. Yes, Jessica was a rather brazen person, making her decisions quick.

Ayame flinched when she felt the kick, frowning a bit. Did the female kick Kira?

Kira groaned in annoyance before he sighed.
"Back to training then if you don't want to talk." he grumbled before he resumed fucking Jessica in her ass and pussy. To drive the fact home, he stuffed a second tentacle into her ass. "And stop kicking me, dammit! I'm trying to be nice and considerate here! I'm worried about you!" He turned his attention to Ayame before he rubbed her back gently. " I may need help with this. Can you help me in training her? I want her to submit, but I want to avoid breaking her." he said, some worriment present in his voice. He wanted Jessica to get along with Ayame and himself.

She moaned when the things inside her were back, stroking all the right spots, making her moan as the second one was forced inside. What was that? Tentacles?

"Well... I think that maybe... showing her how good it feels to be inside you would be a good idea? Or to show her you can do better than any male, massaging he-her with your flesh...", she proposed, her cheeks becoming really red as she was speaking so boldly about something so embarrassing. "And.. t-telling her how you feel.. c-can help too.."

Kira had a glint in his eyes as an idea appeared in his head. He carefully positioned Ayame so that she was laying on top of where Jessica was. "Tell her how you feel, and how good I am to you. Don't forget to moan." He then proceded to start thrusting the tip of his tail into his first slave's pussy, hoping that her moans and words could be heard by Jessica.

"N-noooo.. I-it's embarrassing.. nnn.. please", she gasped out in protest only to moan when the tail pushed inside her oversensitive pussy, shuddering softly from the movement.

Jessica could hear them, overwhelmed by pleasure.

Kira spanked Ayame lightly as he kept up with fucking both girls, wanting them to hear each other react to the pleasure he gave to each of them.
"You can her her moans too, right Ayame?" he asked. he then went deeper into both girls. "You're not alone. Tell her how you feel about being with me."

Ayame gasped when she was spanked, blushing even deeper since she really could hear the other moaning. Shaking her head she hid her face, flustered and feeling like running away, not wanting the other to hear something so intimate.

Jessica moaned softly, hearing the other girl doing the same, it making her feel a bit better about the whole thing, actually surprising her.

"Tell her, Ayame." Kira said while spanking her harder. "That's an order." He pulled out the tail and slid it into her ass and started thrusting into it now. He reached out a hand and dragged his nails against her back gently as he brought it to his slave's waist. "Remember, you are a slave. You must obey your master."

Ayame cried out when she was spanked like that, not needing much to feel punished, this and Kira's changed tone of voice enough to convince her to do how she was told. Hesitation brought another hit down on her perfect rear.
"I-it feels really good.. a-and Kira is nice to me... uhm.. when I'm being a slave and don't listen he punishes me.. but.. b-but my.. m-my pussy.. loves Kira", she said, embarrassed out of her mind.

Jessica smirked, shaking her head. Well.. he sure knew how to make the little thing submit.

"Being a slave? you always are one." Kira said as he thrusted deeper into Ayame. "Tell her now why you became a slave. " He could tell that Ayame needed some training herself based on her behavior. As her master, he had to correct that. He had to train both of them properly. Realizing that, he went and stuffed Jessica's ass with two more tentacles, intending to stretch her ass.

She blinked at that and gulped only to moan as more of the tail filled up her pussy, forcing it wider. Being asked that she gulped softly, knowing she had no choice really, after all she choose it for herself. Gulping softly she licked her full lips nervously before speaking up.
"I.. I l-l-love Kira... and want.. want to be his.. and give him everything best... and all of me..", she said softly, even her little ears deeply red, some tears gathering inside her eyes as she didn't want to tell that stranger all that, feeling very exposed at the moment. "I fell in love... and wanted to be with him.."

So that was the reason why she covered him with her body..

Kira patted Ayame's head to silently tell her she was doing a good job.
"She gave herself to me. I didn't force her to." He explained to Jessica. "I will never hurt her. And I want you to become mine. Even if you managed to escape with your life, they will hunt you down, risking your loved ones and denying you any rest or happiness. It'll be worse than you can imagine. I don't want you to suffer anymore... I don't know your name yet, but please, resign yourself to me. I'll take care of you." His tail pistoned in and out of his mate, trying to make her moan loudly.

Jessica tried to focus and say something but the tentacle in her mouth made it rather impossible.

The pat she was given made her a bit happy soon moaning loudly as her body moved with every powerful thrust of the big tail. Sighing softly in bliss she wasn't far from cumming once again, the eggs rolling softly in her womb, adding to the overwhelming sensation.

Kira felt Jessica trying to say something, so he removed the tentacle from her mouth so she can speak while her other holes were ravaged still.
"Sorry, what were you trying to say?" the alien asked as he kept on tailfucking his slave, enjoying the sight of her body moving to his tail. "Such a good little slave," before she could get the chance to orgasm, he pulled his tail out to deny her relief.

"Why would I want to be your slave? I don't think you're... a-ahhh.. you're any better than me!", she protested, her eyes rolling up a little as all four were ravaging her poor back hole, something sucking on her clit more and more. "O...oh... damn.."

Ayame was so close, so, so close that she whimpered loudly when she wasn't allowed to orgasm, looking at Kira at last, he red face looking so cute mixed with the rather innocent gaze of big eyes as they looked questioningly at the snake male.

Back
Top Bottom