Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

What Kira said made Ayame blush really hard, her holes reacting to it as well, showing the girl was getting excited. Small cry could be heard as the tentacle pushed inside her womb, the warm flesh wrapping tightly around her body, stimulating every bit of it, even her feet. The girl could feel something sucking on her nipples, making her squirm some more.

Two more tentacles were playing with her breasts as they sucked on the nipples. Kira nodded in approval as a softball size bulge moved up the tentacles using her ass and pussy. the bulges went into the holes, stretching them as they moved upwards, The tentacles came hard into the prey, filling her up with cum before the bulges reached the ends, a pair of eggs were laid inside her, Several more eggs were laid inside her he finished, leaving a noticeable bulge where her womb is.

The sucking on her nipples increased, making Ayame shudder only for her to cry out when the bulges forced her insides open. It happened again and again, making her reach orgasm few times before it all stopped, leaving her pussy tired and ass a twitching mess. Her eyes were hazed as she was laying there, filled up in a way she never was before. Panting softly, Ayame was still riding her last orgasm, the flesh around her feeling like Kira would be hugging her at the moment, the sensation comforting her mentally.

Kira pulled out the tentacles as he saw the blast door open, seeing a scientist in his late fifties come in.
"So, what is the status of the slave?" The scientist asked, revealing himself to be Akechi.

"I just finished breeding her." the alien recalled firmly. "Think I'll keep her in a bit longer."

The scientist chuckled and nodded. "Well, as long as you keep her in, we can take you outside as we agreed upon. " Kira nodded in response as he recalled Ayame's question about staying. Thinking about the girl in his tail, he had an idea.

Ayame heard what was being, getting back to her senses a bit but kept quiet, her mind working slowly at the moment. So.. they would let Kira outside? That was good, he would like it outside, she was sure of that. Smiling softly she nuzzled against his flesh.

Akechi gestured Kira to follow, which he did.

"Make sure you camoflague yourself before we go into the elevator." the man said once they were in the elevator. "So, does the slave enjoy you? Can't call her by name anymore as she has been designated as your possession and not a member of society now. Government wiped clean all records of her identity at our request."

Kira kept silent, his coloration changing to match the walls of the elevator as the door closed. the elevator rose up and stopped on the first floor. His eyes went to where his prey was, wondering how she was taking the news.

Ayame blinked before she realised what had happened, her eyes widening as she squirmed a bit, some tears showing in her eyes. Somehow she didn't think that could happen even if she should. Still stomaching the news she reached to her eyes to wipe off some of the tears there, sniffling softly, not wanting anyone to hear her. And she wasn't a slave, not his at least, and her name was Ayame! Even if they wiped her existence her twin sister and father surely wouldn't forget her!

"Ayame, you don't need to cry, I'll take care of you. You are my mate and I am your master." He said to comfort her in the voice only she can understand." You don't need to worry about it as long as you are with me. You're still my precious Ayame."

Akechi looked at Kira confused.

"Comforting your little bitch?" he asked, only for Kira to grab the scientist by his shirt.

"Ayame is not a bitch, she is my lover and possession." he said angrily. "Stop degrading her like that."
Akechi raised his hands up to show no hostility.
"My apologies Kirastros." he apologized immediately.

Hearing Kira she nodded her head, not sure if she was happy or not that Kira knew she was crying. Sniffling softly she smiled when the snake male got angry on her behalf, feeing a bit better and calming down. Even is she wasn't existing in the system she still could contact her family.. if Kira would ever decide to go outside.. Or wouldn't she be able? Feeling a bit confused at the moment she knew how Kira's kind mates could like to be inside them like this, it felt very comforting in a way... still she would like to hug.. that would be nice. Lover and possession.. Nuzzling softly against Kira she smiled, wiping the tears off of her face.

Akechi was let go as Kira gently patted the spot where Ayame was and focusd on compressing the spot a little, improvising a "hug" the best he could. He came out of the elevator when the doors opened up. He followed the doctor to the outdoors, noticing that nobody else was around. Before too long he realized he was led straight out the front door.

"I can't keep an eye on you, and you given us the data we needed. " Akechi explained before lowering his voice. "You better not cause any trouble. And don't get too greedy if you want more mates. We can cover for just two more before the government deems you a threat to humanity. But no help will be available if you make a hell of a scene. Other than that, feel free to return if you need anything, especially if you 'tame' anyone."

Kira was surprised by this as he looked at Akechi. The alien nodded before slithering off as the doctor turned around, pretending that he didn't see anything.

She could feel the movement all of a sudden.. Was Kira trying to give her a hug? The thought made her smile softly. So the doctor was really letting Kira go? But it had no sense.. why would they wipe her out the system then? Really.. Huffing softly she decided to see if Kira could convince them to let her in the system, it would be much easier on them both if she could simply work and provide for them both, right? How were they supposed to exist in the outside world without her in the system and Kira not being able to work or do anything without having people running away from him, screaming? Frowning she squirmed a bit, actually nervous.
"Kira.. Would you be alright outside?", she asked, more concerned for him than with her own situation.

"I should be alright. More surprised that Akechi was letting us go like that." Kira said before he froze in place. His mind wandered to a thought that he could go after more to breed with. As soon as the thought came to mind, his mind became hazy, rationale replaced with primal urges. He immediately darted off, following his instinct to hunt for a suitable female to breed with. He already has his mate, so the rest will only be used for breeding. The reason why his race have multiple mates is due to the low fertility rate withthem breeding with alien races. the race adapted for this flexibility, but with low chances as a trade off.

"Kira? Where are you going?", asked Ayame, already knowing how it felt when he was moving and it feeling like he was speeding up.
Being hidden in Kira's body had it good points but there was also that she didn't see anything and couldn't really do anything as well, that being a bit unpleasant in frustrating. Squirming a bit she hoped everything was fine.

Kira didn't respond, too focused on his task to even notice. He hissed softly as he reached a park that was mostly deserted at the moment. the alien flattened himself against the ground, blending into the surroundings as he silently waited for someone who was suitable for breeding.

Ayame called him few more times, really worried for the male but stopped after a time like felt like forever. What was happening?!

46aa345bf25a5d70778c07ee5cd9c3f7bfc3ce6262fa8b8278fd46015c32bf0c.jpg

Name: Jessica Reed
Height: 173 cm
Hair: light brown
Eyes: brown
Family: -
Quick Personality Traits: grumpy, feisty, very chaotic
Dislikes: big spiders, lizards

Jess rolled her eyes when walking through the park, sighing in irritation. Stupid... jerkface.. fucker.. Those a bit more hurting words were aimed at her sex friend that stood her up so she ended without a place to sleep. Since park wasn't so bad if you know your way around she decided it was the best option out of any other. Growling under her breath she continued on her way, finding a perfect place to fall asleep.

Kira noticed Jess, and after looking at her for a moment locked his sights in on her, he slowly slithered up to her, meanwhile sticking his tentacles back into Ayame's holes and began fucking her again, mainly to keep her quiet. He remained silent as he got close to her.

Ayame moaned softly and then louder when she was filled up again, the one in her throat silencing her quite efficiently.

Jessica didn't really notice anything, walking while still grumbling. She was wearing skinnies, showing off her ass nicely and a leather jacket with a white t-shirt of a band she liked to listen. Her hair were pulled up, showing off the delicious neck.

Kira looked around and made his move. He moved his hands out and spanked her ass before coiling around her. The alien dropped his camoflauge and spoke in a soft, yet guttural voice.

"I can tell you're frustrated. Allow me to help you relax." he said before licking her neck sensually.

Hissing she turned around only for her eyes to go wide when she saw the strange creature behind her. Instead of screaming she pinched herself only to kick the lizard before her and start running. The fuck was that anyway?! Wiping her neck off from the saliva she growled under her breath, speeding up.

Kira hissed and lunged forward, quickly closing the distance between them before wrapping his arms around her body to capture her. He then coiled his tail around her body to prevent escape. "I may need to train you." he said while he carefully adjusted himself, allowing him to squeeze her breasts a bit to see how they were. he then tightened a little around Jess, silently warning her to remain quiet. At the same time, he kept fucking Ayame, thrusting the tentacles deeper into her holes.

Jessica screamed when those hands caught her, trying to kick or bite but soon was immobilized, whimpering softly when her body was squeezed so hard her bones felt like cracking. When Kira touched her breasts he could feel they were a bit smaller than Ayame's but just slightly.

At the same time the violette was fucked silly, small moans leaving her as the tentacles stimulated each of her holes, somehow it feeling better the longer it lasted. Because of that she didn't really realised what was happening.

Kira eased on the constriction a bit so as to not hurt Jess. He squeezed the breasts more before he moved his body allowing him access to her ass. with the tip of his tail, he slid it between her legs and rubbed her pussy outside of her clothes. "You can moan if it feels good but don't scream." he instructed

"And how about biting your fucking head off, you fucker?! Let me go!", she growled, trying to wiggle out of the loosened grip, more angry that scared at the moment, kicking or at least trying to.

Kira narrowed his eyes as he became angered. He opened his mouth and immediately engulfed her head. He proceeded to hastily gulp her down, hacking a little due to the clothes she wore, He lifted his head with Jessica in his mouth to hold her securely and she could not escape . He then tilted his head upwards and proceded to swallow her whole in a manner similar to how a crocodile consumed its prey. He swallowed her completely after several gulps, Feeling her go down his throat, the alien started to come around, incapable of recalling what he just did inside his currently foggy mind. His tentacles came inside Ayame's holes once he stopped having his way with her.

"Uggh... What happened?" he asked in a slight daze..

While Ayame nodded off in the warm flesh the other female screamed, simply stunned by what was happening. Soon she was all in, almost unable to move anymore. Frowning she tried to find an opening, trying to kick of to bite at least...

Back
Top Bottom