Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Different Worlds (Ironic & rskde)

His warm embrace felt as if they didn't have anything to worry about at all. He was so warm, strong, and powerful. Even if she was faced with trouble she would feel safe as long as she was right by his side. She enjoyed her meal, feeling good that he was eating too. Gosh, she was so happy he was back to his usual loving self.

"I'll make sure that never happens again. Since we're always saving each other we owe our lives to one another." She giggled around before giving him a loving nudge. "Yeah, we could..." she said, looking down at the meat, thinking softly for a second before taking another big bite. "Thanks for letting me learn healing. Maybe later we can start. Is it hard?" She asked, knowing that it's rather extensive when it comes to training. "I'd do anything to make sure you're okay."

After finishing her meal she tossed the remains out, resting her head on his shoulder before nuzzling his neck before kissing it. His scent was intoxicating, her lips pressing deeper on his skin.

Connor nods to her. "Healing is not easy to learn, but I'm sure you'll be able to learn it quickly and easily." He says with a smile, being close to her was the best thing for him, considering how warm she was, he strokes her hair with one hand as she talks to him, the smile on his face never leaving when he spent this time with her and she gave him this kind of loving attention.

"I would like to start a family with you one day." He admits with a chuckle. "I think it would be appropriate for another day, but we could always discuss it." He mutters to her, nuzzling her with his head as she nuzzles into him. His eyes close and a quiet groan leaves his lips as she begins kissing his neck, his hand continuing to stroke her hair as she gives him attention.

Her lips continue to lightly peck at his flesh, occasionally nipping at it to tease him. Her breath was hot as she breathed against it, enjoying the taste of him. Enveloping her lips around the skin she sucked moderately, leaving a blistering blood mark on him that served as a love mark, letting all know he was taken by her.

Pulling back, her lips flashed him a smile, those petite canines displaying their lethal ability. "Yeah, it's nice talking about it. I honestly thought I would never have this type of conversation with anyone." She giggled, thinking of little half-human half-nekos running around, calling her mommy and Connor daddy. It warmed her heart in ways she couldn't ever imagine.

A smile stretches across his face when she marks him by suckling on his skin, he sighs softly as her lips continue along his skin. "You certainly know how to give a man attention." He says with a smile. When she pulls away he leans into her neck to give her the same attention that he had received from her, he suckles lightly on to her skin until his own love mark shows on her skin, they had truly claimed one another now. "I am yours, and you are mine, forever." He whispers to her, reaching up and bruising a strand of hair from her beautiful face. "You're perfect." He whispers to her quietly, his lips brushing agaisnt hers as he speaks to her.

He buries his face into her hair, breathing in her scent and smiling before pressing his lips to her forehead. "I feel like we shouldn't immediately have a family, enjoy each other and such, but one day we will most certainly have the ability to raise children of our own." He says to her quietly, his eyes locked with hers. "But this world is not safe for them right now, I would not want our children to lose us as we lost our parents." He says.

A light and tender moan escaped from her slightly parted lips as his lips suckles and teased at her flesh. She was now imprinted with his mark, and it felt good to finally be claimed by him. Her cheeks turned pink in color as he said they would be together forever. "You're gettin ll soft now, where's that hard exterior when I first met you? Did I melt that away?" She teased at him playfully before returning that sweet kiss. Man, did his lips taste delicious.

"I would never allow my children to grow up in a world full of hatred, let alone to become orphans." Her lips frowned as she thought about herself as a child. It was hard surviving on her own. "But we're both smarter than that. We will be great parents." Her hands gripped at be back of his own, lifting them upwards to her lips to kiss them gently.

"We can't stay here forever." She spoke, looking around as if waiting for someone to come to them. "We need to keep moving if we want to avoid getting caught. I'm sure they'll be out searching soon."

"Oh I only act that way towards women I want to impress and strangers." He says teasingly, a big smile on his face. "Maybe you melted it away, or I just let my guard down." He says with a laugh, goijg back to worshipping her skin with his lips. "I love you." He says once again, as if finding the need to proclaim the simple fact over and over to her. "I want to be with you so that I can remind you of that every single day." He says with a grin.

His head nods against hers when she speaks of not allowing their children to grow up in a world of hatred. "I agree, which is why if we find an abandoned village, a fresh start will allow them to grow up in peace, maybe even move on one day... Who knows, maybe more people will show up." He says with a shrug. "I just want to be safe with you." He says before giving her one final kiss, standing and taking her hands, which she had just tenderly kissed.

"We should go." He says while helping to pack up their camp, depositing the backpack on to the saddle of the horse before mounting it. "I'll control the horse this time, you get on the back." He says while running his hand along the horse's mane.

"I don't know if anyone has told you this before but your smile is just the cutest." She kissed his lips after he proclaimed his love for her once more, whispering back those words in return. It felt as if Cupid struck her with a love arrow. She could stare and adore him for days. "That would be fairly neat if more people felt the way that we do. I'm sure there are." She reassures him as she mounts the horse after packing their camp.

"So, we're just going to be riding around until we find something I guess. Not much else to do since we're not considered outcasts." She sighed, holding his waist after he would mount the stallion. "It's writes to say you were an Elite and now you are not anymore. I still see us as them, though. You got to admit that we make a pretty bad ass team!"

Connor smiles as she kisses him and he gets onto their horse, deciding to talk further as they made the journey towards wherever they would end up settling down. "And when we find them we can bend together and ensure that nobody else is mistreated." He says while taking Ava'a hand, keeping it by his chest as they ride so that she would be able to hear and feel his heartbeat as they rode.

"Yeah we are still both Elite's." He says while pressing his lips to the back of her hand. "We are a pretty badass team." He admits. They ride through the day, coming upon a small village, only about four huts and a small ten acre farm that was abandoned years ago. He stops the horse in the stables and dismounts, walking into the main house of the village with his hands in his pockets, soaking it in. "I like it." He admits.

As the duo approached the village a big smile crossed against Ava's lips. Even though it had been abandoned for a long time she still thought it was beautiful. All it needed was some tender loving care and it would be as good as new! She hopped off from the horse, patting it firmly on the neck to say 'well done.' She stood by his side, staring at their new home as her head lovingly rested on his shoulder. "I think it's just perfect." She grinned, showing those pearly whites.

There was still daylight to spare. "I will go and clean the home and you can go out and fetch some food if you would like." She says before entering inside the home, noting all of its features. It had a fireplace and two bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. It also had a bathroom which was pretty advanced. She wondered what had happened to it. It almost looked as if it was untouched.

Getting a big wooden pale that was in the living room, she hauled it to the bathroom and checked the water systems to see if they worked. There was a lake nearby that it had hooked up to and had its water supply from. Turning the nozzles, it worked. There were lanterns all over the place with the oil still within. This place was such an advantage.

As the hours passed, Ava was on her hands and knees, scrubbing the place down from head to toe, dusting everything off and washing the beds as there were some in each room. She only focused on this home for now, doing the others at a later time. Before Connor would return, she would have the home cleaned spotless, the fire roaring and Ava cleaned up. She wore a comfortable cotton shirt and shorts, her bed attire as the sun was beginning to set. She couldn't remember the last time she actually wore comfortable clothing.

Connor looks at their new home with a big smile on his face. "It's perfect." He admits while putting his arm around her, looking at her as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I'll secure the horse." He says while leaving her side to tie the horse to the end of the stable. "We ought to keep the horse, there's a fenced area behind the house that the horse could stay in, so that he is not trapped in a stale all day.. And maybe we can find apples for him." He suggests.

"You clean the home? Alright, I was never one for preparing the household anyway." He says with a smirk before taking his bow from his shoulder and running back off into the woods, keeping track of his steps so that he can make his way back to the village. He takes an arrow from his side and lines it up in his bow, stalking through the woods while allowing his eyes to trace along through the woods. He spots a wild boar walking through the woods.

He lines up his shot and pulls the string all the way back, letting the arrow fly into the boar's heart, it collapses and he approaches, taking his arrow out before taking a small hunting knife from his side and cutting off things that would weigh him down like the hooves of the boar and the skin, keeping the meat in a pouch designed for hunting. He finds a few other animals before the sun goes down such as a rabbit and a squirrel before returning to the house, his pouch filled with meat.

"I'm home!" He calls while walking inside, closing the door behind him and spotting her next to the fire. "I've gotten plenty of meat, we'll have to find some salt to preserve it." He says while placing his hunting pouch on to their table and walking over to her, eyeing her attire. "Cute." He comments with a grin.

Ava glances down at her outfit and grins tightly at him. "Well, thank you!" While walking over towards the table she could already tell he gathered a lot of meat as the pouch was full. Opening it, she would find that he had done most of the work, such as cutting off the inedibles. "I'll get some coking. Maybe we can plant some things in the back so we can start making actual meals instead of just eating meat. A stew would be decent, too." She spoke as she began to cut the meat into smaller pieces.

"Thanks for going out to get this. It made everything easier while I got this house cleaned up for us." She spoke while taking two long metal poles that were already in the home to push it into the neat, letting it rotate above the fire on hooks made for it.

"I can't believe today is already done with." She sighs. "We have been busy, though."

Connor grins as she smiles at him from his comment. "Believe me it's not problem." He says while watching her walk over to his pack, he was fairly certain that he had gotten enough but he wasn't too sure. "We could also fish in the local river, I could carve a fishing pole fairly easily with my hunting knife." He says. "I wish I still had my sword, I only have my bow now." He says while sighing, the idea of having to pay for more of that special equipment not exactly appealing to him. "We could plant some things in the back, but we'd have to wait for the cold season to end." He explains.

"Thank you for cleaning the house, I'm really not good at housekeeping." He admits to her with a laugh, despite part of his training consisting of taking care of his Master's household he had hated every second of it and did not want to subject anyone else to it. He watches as she begins to cook for them, he walks over to a small bucket of water, moistening a cloth and cleaning the heads of his arrows from blood.

"Yeah, time is flying by." He admits while continuing to clean his arrows. "But I'm glad I'm spending it with you." He says with a smile.

"I'm also glad that we are spending it together." She tenderly says, watching him as he cleaned the blood off from his equipment. "We will get you some new weapons. If you would like to you can use my daggers. I wouldn't mind." She offers him the idea. "They're very reliable. I wouldn't let just anyone have my weapons to use." She grins, walking over to the meat again to sprinkle some salt on it just as he instructed.

"I appreciate you hunting." She speaks, blowing a puff of air so the stray hair would get out of her face. "Cleaning keeps my mind busy. I was always the tidy one in camp." She says, finishing up salting the meat before making sure the meat was being cooked properly. "Fishing sounds good." She purred, imagining a salmon in her mouth. Her mouth began to salivate.

"How are you feeling?" She asks, looking at him to see if he was still aching in any way.

Connor shakes his head. "I couldn't take your daggers, Ava." He says to her while watching her, putting his arm around her while she salts the meat and prepares it for storage and cooking. "I used to fish very often, I'm pretty good at it." He says with a grin when he sees her reaction to having fresh fish. "I feel like you enjoy fish, I dunno why." He says with a laugh, slipping his arrows back into their quiver.

"I'm feeling great." He says with a smile. "Some pain every now and then, I'll most certainly have bruises but I believe that I will be fine." He says while pressing his lips to her cheek. "I'm gonna get changed." He says while walking to their little bedroom area, digging around it until he finds a shirt and pants of his size, leaving his cloak on a hook by the door before changing out of his armor into his new clothes.

"Oh, I insist!" She says, nodding affirmatively. "Since I cannot go, you'll have to travel by yourself to get some swords. I don't know how I feel about that but I'm sure not everyone knows about us." She says. "Oh, you know exactly why I enjoy fish." She giggle before waiving her tail in front of his face playfully.

"I'm glad you're feeling good. You will feel a lot better getting into comfortable clothing." She smiles as he kisses her cheek, feeling his lips linger on her skin. "Food should be finished when you come out." She said as he departed from her. This horn came with literally everything, even utensils and plates. She got some plates out with glasses of water, taking the meat and placing each on their plates. The steam from the food swirled into the air, hot and fresh the meal was.

Connor walks out of their room after getting changed, approaching her from behind and wrapping his arms around her. "I'll travel alone, though I'll miss you." He says to her quietly. "I'll acquire a new sword for myself, maybe some daggers if I'm feeling good about it." He says while resting his chin on her shoulder, giving her a smile.

"Anyway, let's eat." He says while walking over to his food and sitting down before it. "It looks fantastic, love." He says with a smile, starting to eat her cooked meal for him. The food was fresh and delicious, he made sure to nod his approval. "Delicious." He comments with a smile, wanting to let her know that her gesture of cooking for him was appreciated. "I'll get a fishing pole while I'm out on the town." He says.

"Oh, you do not need to flatter me about my cooking." She waves her hand teasingly towards him, blushing faintly before taking her own bite of her meal. "You were the one that got the food, remember?" She reminded him. "It was the fire that did the work, not I." She munched on another bite, swallowing before continuing her conversation with him.

"I'll miss you when you decide to travel." She places her chin on her palm, sighing out as she's dreading the day. "Please, promise me to always be careful. I won't be able to know if something is wrong. If you don't come within a time frame we agree on, then I will look for you." She nods, knowing that she had made up her mind if that were to happen. "If anyone comes here I will try my best to defend. If they are growing in number though I may be damned." Her fingertip swirls against the table, thinking deeply on the topic. "I'm just hoping that doesn't happen. When are you thinking about leaving, my love?"

"Oh but I do, you are the most wonderful cook." He says while continuing to eat. "And who tended to the fire? And who ensured the meat would not burn and would stay a perfect tone?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "I may have hunted the food but you most certainly put in a lot of effort." He says with a smile. "So I give you thanks, love." He says before continuing to eat, a smile on his face as he does so.

Connor thinks to himself. "I would miss you too, love, very much so." He says while leaning forward to watch her from across the table. "I would never stop thinking about you." He says while reaching across the table and taking her hand, giving it a light squeeze. "I will probably leave when the sun rises tomorrow, which gives us plenty of time to enjoy our first night here." He says with a smile. "I hope nobody comes, I trust that you will defend our home with all of your might." He says.

Ava rolled her eyes at his words, but loving in manner, not sarcastic or crude. "You give me too much credit. I appreciate everything you do for providing this meat for us." Her meal was nearly finished, her own hand reaching out towards him to lightly squeeze his digits, her thumb rubbing along the back of his hand.

"And I will think of you throughout the entire time you're gone. How long until you'll come back?" She asks him, hoping it's not as long of a trip as she imagines. "Yeah, it'll be best if you leave in the morning. I want to spend as much time with you as I can before you depart." Ava finished her meal after 10 minutes stroll by. She rose from her seat, taking away the empty dishes before placing them into the sink, quickly cleaning them before stacking them up neatly.

"Would you like to head to bed with me?" She asks, almost seductively. Her hand extends outwards to him, an open invitation for him to home with her or not.

He laughs. "I feel like I don't give you enough credit, love." He says while watching her, finishing up his meat and drinking down the rest of his water as she stands to gather the dishes. "This place looks so tidy now, and the food was amazing, all that I have done is bringing some meat." He says with a smile. "I will take one of your daggers, but I leave my cloak with you, so that you may remember me and my scent fondly." He says with a smile.

"Should be a four or five day journey to the nearest town, I will spend the least amount of time there possible and come back to you, I will buy more supplies for the homestead while I am there as well." He says. "Every second with you, Ava, is a second of bliss." He says while standing, his hands taking hers as she walks over to him. He rests his forehead against hers. "I want to spend as much time with you as possible." He says with a smile.

He walks with her to the bedroom, she was leading him considering that she had extended her hand to him. "Yes, I would like to go to bed with you." He answers her question, excitement coursing through him now.

"That's a long time." She comments as he tells her that he will be gone for almost a week. "Having your cloak would mean a lot to me... but don't you need it for hiding? I don't want to risk you getting caught at all!" She exclaims before kissing the top of his head against her own. "I want to spend every minute with you too. I would've never thought that my special someone was a human." She grinned, never wanting to have it any other way.

She lead the way to their bedroom, the room nice and cozy and all cleaned from any dust that was in there. They certainly made it their home in just a day. "I want to just let you know how much you're appreciated." She hums gently to him before pivoting around to look at him in his eyes. Her arms coiled around the nape of his neck, her lips kindly pressing against his own as she kisses him passionately and deeply.

"I won't need it, you will keep it for me." He says to her gently. "I want you to have it just so you can remember me, a week is a long time to be away from you." He says while smiling, his eyes closing as she pressed her lips to the top of his head. "I would have never thought someone who defeated me and contemplated killing me would be my soul mate." He says with a chuckle. "You are so beauitful." He says while grinning.

When they reach their cozy little bedroom, he watches her as she turns around and wraps her arms around his neck, his own arms wrapping around her smaller waist and the corners of his lips pulling into a smile as she speaks. "And how will you do that?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, his lips pressing against hers and his tongue slipping into her mouth as they passionately kiss, his eyes closing as he holds her against him.

As he pulls her closer into his chest, she giggles innocently, except her plans weren't nearly as innocent as her eyes portrayed. "Don't you know that it's no fun if you're already anticipating what I'm doing?" She questioned him with a raised brow. "C'mere, I know just the thing..." Her words trail off, holding him tighter than she had before. Her lips press to his own once more before trailing to his cheek and jawline. Her lips nibbled against his neck, around the same area she claimed as hers earlier. "How does this make you feel?" Hotly she whispered in his ear before kissing as his clavicle, her breath just as hot as his words around his skin.

Ava's hands that were once coiled around his neck now drop down to his waist hungrily, tugging at him before her hips gyrated against his own. "You make me want you so bad, Connor..." She groans the words out, causing her pain to know that she can't have him... just yet. Her index fingers grip at the hem of his pants, pushing him into her before trying to slide them down. With success, they pool down to his ankles, her eyes glancing down to see what she had been waiting for. Was he just as big as how his demeanor was?

Connor groans softly against her lips, his forehead resting against hers between their passionate kissing. "Fine, I like surprises." He admits while chuckling. He groans once more as her lips begin to trail down his face, first from his cheek to his jawline, then to his neck where she finds the spot she had marked earlier, which was still sensitive from her sucking on it, he is reminded of his sensitivity as she begins to nibble upon the same spot. In reaction to her reading his head turns so that she may have better access to his neck, his eyes closing as his body moving so that they both go on to the bed, with her sitting in his lap so that she could continue what she was doing.

"I wish I could take you." He whispers to her while opening his eyes to lock his eyes with hers. "I love you." He mutters as her hips move against his. She finally begins to pull down his pants, and what is revealed is just as big as she could possibly imagine. He looks to her and gives her a light smile. "Do you like it?" He mutters to her with a chuckle, his feet kicking off the pants she had just worked to pull down.

"Do I like it?" She repeats his question with more emphasis before returning a light smile. "Of course I do, how do you think I'm going to be able to take all of that? I'm so small!" Her giggles carry on, but the serious business starts immediately after. Her lips kiss his one last time before she hops off from his lap and begins to nestle in between his legs. She spreads them for her to sit, gently gripping the base of his member with her right hand, her eyes glancing upwards at him as if asking for permission.

"I think my tongue will do its justice..." She teased at him, feeling his veins pulsate as her grip tightened around his girth. She pointed the bulbous tip towards the entrance of her mouth, enveloping that glistening head as she lowered her own head down furthermore. Inch by inch she took him, finding it harder to do once the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. Willingly she fought through it, swallowing it to make her lips kiss the base of his cock. Her esophagus was constricting, tightening up each time she attempted to swallow it down. With her hard work and dedication she finally had the entire length inside of her mouth. She held still, letting the both of them adjust to this new feeling before her lungs couldn't take it anymore, crying for air. Roughly she took herself off from his cock, gasping for the breath that was trying to run away from her.

"How was that for starters?" She asks before licking those full-pink lips.

Back
Top Bottom