Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tokyo Guide [rskde and Sigr]

"Good morning!" Aoi greeted Ryan, starting the day with more enthusiasm than the recently awoke man. "I hope you had a good sleep and healthy breakfast, this is your first full day in Tokyo" she bowed a moment, like she was welcoming him again to her country now that he had awoken in it. Aoi wasn't wearing a sundress that day, but the pink tank top she was wearing was so long and oversized that it almost looked as one, as it covered the black shorts she was wearing most of the time. Comfortable sneakers, also in pink, and a small black backpack completed her outfit, that showed a bit more of her tanned legs.

"It's time for you to get a bit cultured, but we'll start slowly" Aoi said, smiling, getting closer. She looked around and no other hotel guest were around, and the old woman in reception seemed distracted. Tiptoeing to reach him, and leaning on his chest with a hand, Aoi's lips landed a small peck on Ryan's lips, returning to look around for witnesses that could see the inappropriate behavior of a supposed guide. Finding none, she took Ryan's hand and walked the already familiar and unavoidably usual slope down to the metro station. It would take a transfer from one line to another, but the Tokyo Metro pass weren't expensive and it allowed them to take it as many times they wanted during the day. "To move around it's the best option, we will take the metro a lot these days" she said. Even if her plans tried to guide Ryan through things that were close by, there wasn't such thing as 'close' in a city that big.

Soon enough and after being subjected to several crazy advertisements on the metro screens, including a Pepsi one with Jude Law, they hopped from one line to another and they soon reached their first stop. "This here is Ameya Yokocho, mostly known as Ameyoko" Aoi said, pointing to the easily readable sign.

dMB5iQ3.jpg

"It's an open air market, whose name is derived from the candy stores that used to be here decades ago, some of them still around" Aoi explained, looking cutely professional in her guide attitude. "It not much different from any other market in your country I guess, but it's on our way to the next destination and I thought it could be interesting to see what kind of things they sell and how that represents our habits, I guess" she continued. There were lots of little shops, many with their merchandise at sight, and even if there were also a few clothes or souvenir shops here and there, most of them were of food, be it fresh or dried. Ryan could see that the prices of the fresh produce, specially fruits and beef were specially costly.

Ryan grins as he sees her, approaching her and laughing as she bows to him. "Thank you for the welcome.. Yeah it's crazy we'll be actually experiencing a full day instead of just a small sliver of one like yesterday." He says with a smile, if they had bonded so easily yesterday after only a few hours together he wondered what would happen over the course of an entire day. He was glad to see her standing on her tiptoes and kissing him, his lips pressing back against hers for the small moment of time they were together. "You're getting much better at that." He says with a smile on his face.

He takes her hand and walks with her down the slope to the metro, looking around at all of the crazy advertisements playing, there were certainly some strange ones though that was one of the stereotypes about Japan over in the United States was of course how odd their TV commercials and advertisements were. They get on to the metro and he stands, holding on to the handrail above him as they soar through the underground of Tokyo. Soon they reach their first stop and Ryan just follows Aoi, nodding as he sees the open air market.

"We don't have these in our cities." He says with a laugh. "Maybe out in the country but certainly not in a large city like this." He comments while crossing his arms, examining the prices for the food. "Wow, are you guys on a shortage of this stuff or do you just import it?" He asks her, his hand still clasped with hers.

"Japan it's... smaller than it seems, so things that require lots of ground to work tend to be scarce, like certain fruits and beef" Aoi commented. "There is also a perception about fruit that's different, here it's considered a luxury, specially when it comes to the best as you can see" she looked around, and it was true that the fresh fruit up for sale there was quite spectacular. "It's not weird to gift fruit to someone when you go on a trip to visit, more so if it's a specialty of the area. Sweets too" she added. "Being an island also doesn't help, but this market isn't quite the same than any of the convenience stores you can find around" she admitted.

The couple walked around, as Aoi found something that she was looking for. "Here, come and lets have something fresh to fight of the heat as we walk" she commented. Ryan could expect something to drink but that wasn't the case. "That way you will be able to have a taste without having to eat a whole watermelon" she added, giggling when thinking about the idea. The shop that Aoi had pulled him to offered for one or two bucks slices of freshly cut fruit, skewered to eat on the move. They had all kinds of melons and watermelons, not to mention some huge looking strawberries and shiny pineapple. "What do you think?" she said with a smile. "Our next stop it's just on the other side of those buildings, and it's a pretty huge place" Aoi commented as she pointed to some tall buildings blocking the view at the end of the market alley.

Fq4YJel.jpg

Ryan nods as they walk, listening to what she had to say about Japan. "Ah, I see.. We have really cheap fruits in America." He says with a laugh, giving her hand a little squeeze as they walk towards the small stand, he raises his eyebrows as he sees the fruit skewered on sticks. "Definitely.. Interesting." He says with a laugh while picking up a stick with some pineapple on it. "This is my favorite." He admits while walking over to the clerk and paying for it. He looks to Aoi. "Would you like something? I wouldn't mind buying you something." He offers while taking her hand once again, looking down at the younger Japanese girl.

Aoi's black eyes were wandering the stand when Ryan asked her, the answer coming almost immediately. "Strawberries" she said. "They look so goooood" Aoi added, almost drooling. She was munching on them as they walked out of the market, looking like a happy kid, their juices make her look as she had painted her lips red. Out of the market there were a bunch of buildings covering the sights, but as they climbed a short bunch of stairs between them, the environment looked surreal, like they had stepped between dimensions.

"Welcome to Ueno park" Aoi said jolly, presenting Ryan with a lake where he could see no water, since it looked like a sea of green. "It's a pretty big place, so we have to be patient" she kept walking, but with no hurry, enjoying the views. "All of what you see is a huge lake full of lotus plants. All of it" Aoi said. It could be a bit baffling seeing such open spaces in a crowded city like Tokyo, but with time Ryan would be able to see that such thing was oddly commonplace in the city. "The lake has an open space afterwards, it can be crossed in some cute swan boats" she pointed, down in the distance.

"It's so relaxing, isn't it?" Aoi said, but there was something odd with the place. As in any green spot big enough in the city, it could be heard a background noise that sounded intimately familiar to anyone that have watched any anime taking place in summer. It was something so typical of those series that seemed almost a joke given how present it was everywhere, but now, hearing it in person was a bit weird: the sound of cicadas in the summer.

Ryan laughs and buys the strawberries for her, walking out of the store with her while biting into his pineapple, which tasted really good if he was honest. They walk to the park which wasn't very far by city standards and he admires it, it had looked like a field from where he was standing but now it looked like a lake when she pointed out the open area on the other side of the lotus plants.

"Do you think we could rent a swan boat? Just you and me? It'd be like some personal time on the water." He says. "So that you don't have to feel like you need to look around for people before you kiss me." He says with a laugh, wanting some of the moments that they spent together to be romantic for her, as she obviously didn't have any experience with that sort of thing.

"Well, of course, that's what they are for" Aoi nodded, her smile widening, liking Ryan's idea. "The dock is around there" she pointed to the shore, near the end of the lotus forest. "So you plan for me to kiss you then..." she said playful, walking hand in hand towards the spot. The one responsible for it was a wrinkly old man that was barely as tall as Aoi herself, and for the looks of him didn't seem to speak any English. "We got it, pick any color you like" Aoi said, gesturing to the row of mostly yellow, white and pink swans. "We pay when we get off, depending on the time. We can also leave it on the other shore with his brother, so it's not only super romantic, but also a shortcut" she smiled, shifting her weight from one foot to another, waiting for Ryan to decide.

Ryan laughs. "Or I could kiss you, you never know it like a surprise waiting to happen." He says with a chuckle before walking to the dock with her, his hand still holding hers, they really did seem like a couple. They approach the old man and he lets her talk to him before nodding to her words. "White one it is.. And a shortcut sounds good." He says with a smile, walking with her to one of the white swan boats and getting inside with her, a big smile on his face as he does so. "This'll be fun."

Aoi stepped into the floating swan shaped contraption, a thing that had pedals to make it move and a wheel to steer it around. The pedaling wasn't as strenuous as on a bike, since it had a little electrical motor to help, but it still required a bit of help from the passengers. The couple was ready to have a nice and fun trip around the lake, as Aoi stretched her tanned legs on the vehicle, adjusting her shorts a bit. Despite how big the lake was, it wouldn't take long for them to reach any of the spots they wanted, including the calm and kind of isolated middle of it. Aoi though that it was funny thinking of such a place as private, as they were in plain view, but it was so far from the shore that it had sort of an intimate quality to it.

Blushing a bit about the idea, Aoi leaned to a side, resting her head in Ryan's shoulder, her black hair flowing over him. "So..." she mumbled. "Did you say something about a k-kiss..." she added, her eyes closed, relaxed with him there. She enjoyed the song of the cicadas, now distant on the shore, the slight wind that made the day less scalding and the flow of water around them.

Ryan grins when she asks about the kiss that he had promised her and he puts his arm around her as they peddle towards the middle of the lake. He stops peddling when they reach it and takes her by the back of her neck, pressing his lips against hers with his forehead pressed against hers too, his more experienced lips guiding her inexperienced ones, teaching her to kiss like him. He breaks from her lips to kiss her cheek, and then her jaw, his lips trailing down to her neck where he plants more of his soft kisses, wanting to show her what he could do for her. This was a romantic moment so this was as far as he would go for right now.

Even if Aoi was waiting for it, wanted it, the feeling of Ryan's lips on hers was still a tad overwhelming for the inexperienced girl, that tried to answer to his passion with her cute attempts, trying to get the hang of it bit by bit. As Ryan moved to her cheek she got the tip of the tongue out, wetting her lips, being able to taste a faint hint of the pineapple from Ryan's. What would happen if they kissed with the tongue? What would that feel like? No, it was too much just thinking about it. While Aoi was busy daydreaming about what could be, Ryan was focused on what was, and as soon as he reached the neck Aoi was well aware of what he was doing and no longer distracted.

"Mmh" Aoi shut her lips tight, not knowing how to react to Ryan's caressing lips on her neck. "Ah" she uttered the smaller of moans after a few of them, caught by surprise at how good could such a thing feel. As soon as that small sound escaped her lips, Aoi backed off, completely taken by surprise about her own body, blushing heavily and covering her mouth with both hands, looking at Ryan wide eyed. "That was..." she mumbled, slowly removing her hands from her mouth. "I don't know..." she added, not making much sense.

Ryan smiles against the skin of her neck as she releases her breathy moans, it was the first time he had heard anything like that from her and possibly the first time she had ever even had that reaction to something like this, so naturally she pulls away from him, he takes her hand with his and smiles as she seems to be at a loss for words. "It's a natural reaction, Aoi." He says while pressing a quick kiss to her lips. "I still have a lot to show you, I hope I'm not moving too fast." He says with a smile on his face, he wanted her to be comfortable with him.

"We can start with just kissing, considering it's a pretty big thing." He says with a laugh. "You can also use your tongue while you're kissing, would you like me to show you?" Ryan asks with the raise of his eyebrows before pressing his lips to hers again, gently but firmly before his tongue slips from his mouth and goes to hers, only able to slip inside if she would let him.

"S-start?" Aoi mumbled, not nervous about the kissing, at least the usual kind she had been growing slowly accustomed to, but about the implications of what followed. "Don't laugh..." she protested weakly, her hands abandoning her mouth and reaching for his arm. "I'm not a little kid, I know about the t-tongue, but..." she stopped, heavily blushed. She just nodded before closing her eyes and letting him approach and kiss her again, her hands abandoning their grasp on his arm, just hanging by her sides limp.

With a little tremble on her lower lip, Aoi opened her mouth slightly before Ryan leaned in, quivering under his grasp. A muffled sound of surprise was all that her mouth uttered when Ryan invaded it with his tongue, it felt so warm, so wet, so big, completely breathtaking. Not knowing what the hell to do, Aoi just let Ryan handle it, feeling defenseless before that adult mystery that slowly unfolded before her.

Ryan grins against her lips, breaking away after a moment or two. He rests his forehead against hers and looks into her eyes. "Was that so bad?" He mutters to her. "I know you're nervous because you haven't really done any of this stuff before, but I'm not going to do anything until you're ready." He explains while reaching down and taking her hand, a smile on his face as he does so. "I didn't mean to laugh, I understand where you're coming from, don't worry." He says while kissing her cheek. "You'll get used to it all eventually... Though I hope you do so before I have to leave Tokyo in a couple weeks." He says with a chuckle.

"And for future reference, if we ever do that again you just move your tongue against mine, alright?" He asks with a chuckle. "I got a little scared for a second there you seemed like you really weren't enjoying it.. Which is why I stopped." He admits.

Aoi gasped for air when Ryan broke the kiss, looking a bit confused at him. "It wasn't that I didn't like it..." she confessed, even if Aoi had trouble admitting such a thing. "It felt so close, so intimate... and a bit naughty too, I just..." she shook her head, her long black hair moving around. "I didn't know what to do, how to breathe... it was a bit overwhelming" she continued, her hands grasping the hem of her long shirt. "Moving my tongue..." she mumbled, nodding. "You are so tall... it's not like it's scary but... a bit startling" she admitted. Ryan was far of being too tall or really scary for her, but at such situation he felt so adult, so manly that it added to her inexperience.

"I want to try, but at my pace" Aoi confessed. "Maybe... lets try, let me move..." the innocent Aoi got up on the floating swan, positioning herself face to face with the sitting Ryan, now their heights around equal. "Too far..." she mumbled, the steering wheel uncomfortable on her back, so she got closer to Ryan, knees on the seat, straddling him without a second thought. "Ah!" she looked delighted at Ryan's surprised face, but her mind was set on trying it. "Now I'm the one above!" Aoi said with glee, even if Ryan had to slouch on his seat a bit to make room for her.

"This is better, at least for now" she nodded. Leaning forward her long hair got in the way, making her sigh. With one hand on her hair, the other on Ryan's shoulder for support, Aoi looked at him in the eye, red as a tomato. "Now we can try again, tongue... tongue..." she repeated herself as she was getting ready for an exam. With her eyes closed, mouth open and tongue tip sticking out, Aoi clumsily leaned down on Ryan, wanting to kiss him.

"You breathe through your nose, silly." He says with a laugh, she was so adorable sometimes, her inexperience really made him smile sometimes. He eyes her, however as she approaches him, and then surprisingly straddles him, which brings a surprised look to his face. "Now I'm the one who is surprised." He says with a laugh, his hands resting on her hips as she looks to him. "Yup, except you're using my height to be taller." He says with a grin. "I actually like smaller girls so you're height is kinda a good thing for me." He says with a smile, one of his hands reaching up and moving through her hair.

Ryan watches as she leans forward again, he meets her halfway and opens his mouth to let her tongue in, his own tongue moving against hers as they kiss, his head cocking to the side to allow them more room to maneuver and move against one another. From this hot and intense kiss, and from her straddling him he could feel himself growing hard beneath her, his length brushing against one of her legs through his shorts, which obviously he couldn't control but he hoped it wouldn't throw her off.

"You better like smaller girls, I'm not going to grow anytime soon" Aoi pouted jokingly, before sinking herself unto Ryan, letting him handle and caress her hair, now both her hands serving her as support in his shoulders. With her eyes closed she pushed her tongue in his mouth, playing and dancing with Ryan's bigger one. Her breath went in and out her nose, unsteady, agitated by the excitement of the moment, tickling Ryan's face as they were pressed together. His mouth was a place to explore, from wrestling his tongue to caressing the inside of his teeth, his palate, Aoi wanted to go everywhere, try everything.

Absorbed by the experience, mesmerized by Ryan's taste, his hand on her hair, Aoi didn't notice anything weird down there, attributing any weird sensation to the forced posture, some strange fold of clothing or what have you. As the kiss continued, Aoi pressed her tiny body against Ryan's, and now that she didn't have to worry about support her hands combed his hair and found home there. She didn't have any experience, and her movements where clumsy, exploratory, all too eager, too hungry. With time, she needed a moment, and putting the hands on the back of the seat she recoiled a bit, her eyes opening again, slightly out of focus. A small thread of drool extended between their mouths, then broke, as Aoi gasped and breathed heavily, her chest moving up and down.

"That was amaaazing..." she mumbled, her accent getting noticeably worse as she was still baffled by how it felt. "Did you like it? Was I good?" she looked into Ryan's eyes, still unaware of what position she had put him in and how was it affecting Ryan.

Ryan groans quietly against her lips as her tongue moves to explore the inside of his mouth, he wrestles with her and holds her tiny body against his larger one as they kiss. He feels her hands combing through his hair and it makes him groan once more. When she breaks away his eyes open to observe that line of drool between them, which to him was hot as hell. He looks to her and laughs. "I love smaller girls." He mutters to her, holding her close to him still as he didn't want this moment to end.

She asked him a lot of questions and he nods to her. "You were perfect." He mutters before pressing his lips to hers again. "So much so I don't want it to stop." He mumbles against her lips before slipping his tongue into her mouth to explore her as she had explored him, his hands at her back to keep her pressed against him as they made out in the small swan boat.

"Perf-mphh" Aoi was amazed at how Ryan talked to her, how everything felt, and as such got caught by surprise when he kissed her again. It was so much that she felt dizzy, but she didn't want to stop either, so her protest just took the form of weak nibbling at his lips as he talked, surrendering her mouth soon after for him to invade. Exploring his mouth felt exciting, wondrous and breathtaking, but having him in hers it was almost suffocating, made her feel weak in a delightful way. The wet noises were so lewd that Aoi wanted to hide from even herself, but there was an enticing element to that embarrassment, a call of sorts.

After a time that could have been seconds or hours, Aoi was lost in muffled pants and cute little restrained moans, as breathing from the nose wasn't enough for how agitated she felt. "Ah!" she suddenly backed her head off, almost like a swimmer coming from underwater, her noise half enticing moan half desperate gasp for air. A bit of saliva shone bright as it rested on her chin, and after a couple of breaths, Aoi felt terribly embarrassed. "That was... aaah, don't have words..." she said, embarrassed, hiding her face on the only place available, Ryan's neck. "It was embarrassing, and hot, and shameful, and incredible, and..." she whispered next to his ear, looking at it through the slits of her eyes.

Without a warning, Aoi just nibbled at Ryan's earlobe, a playful gesture to replace the words that didn't come to her mind. After a couple of soft pecks, she backed off, smiling. "I don't know what got to me, it looked tasty" she said with a smile. "As small as I am, it must be tiring for you to..." Aoi made a gesture of backing off, and when she was looking down to move her legs without stepping on Ryan, she froze on the spot at the sight of the bulge in his pants. "Ah!" her familiar yelp of embarrassed surprise came back, as she didn't know what to do. "I... ah..." mumbled, completely embarrassed but unable to remove her eyes from it. "W-w-was it me?" she muttered, even if the answer should be obvious.

Ryan could sit here and kiss Aoi all day long if they didn't have things to do.. Though he hoped that she would delay them just to be here in the middle of the lake with him. Her lips were intoxicating, he could feel himself growing addicted by every minute he spends kissing her soft lips and exploring her mouth with his tongue. There was no stopping how aroused he was now, it could be clearly seen through the bulge in his pants, all that she had to do was look down and see it.

He groans quietly as she breaks the kiss and then proceeds to bury her face into his neck, which allows him to hold her there, as he liked it when she was this close to him. "It was amazing." He agrees. "We should do it more often." He says with a laugh while running his hands through her hair. He feels her nibble on his ear and his eyes close, making him groan, it was obviously his soft spot. "Aah.. Keep doing that." He says with a chuckle, leaning back in his seat. He hears her question and opens his eyes, seeing where she was looking and nods to her. "Yeah.. It was you." He says while rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry.. I can't help it." He says with a laugh.

"It was me..." Aoi mumbled, a small smile appearing in her face for a second and just a second. Managing to unstick her eyes from Ryan's groin she looked at him, seeing that his eyes were on her. "Ah, I didn't mean it... or staring... it's... aaaah" Aoi let an embarrassed sigh escape her lips, covering her face for a moment, unsure on what to do and finally fumbling herself back into her seat. "It should be me the one who is sorry... I can't..." she mumbled, unsure of even how to word it. "I don't dare to..." no, that wasn't it either. "We should get going, but we can wait until... it's... down" Aoi's eyes were fixed up front, fearing that if she looked at Ryan her glance would unavoidably go to that curious and unknown spot.

Maybe she could help him... nonono, there was no chance, she felt her head burning just at the thought of it, fidgeting on the spot, moving her bare legs restlessly. She needed a distraction, something... then she remembered. "I've got something here" Aoi said, grabbing her small backpack and opening it. From inside it she brought out a little thermos and a small pink envelope made with a folded handkerchief. "It's a bit of refreshing tea and a few cookies" she said, opening the hanky to reveal half a dozen checkerboard cookies. "I... I hope you like them, I made them myself" she said, nabbing one for herself, serving tea for the both of them in the same cup.

"Of course it was you, you're gorgeous and you're getting really good at kissing." He says with a laugh while watching her. "You have no reason to be sorry." He says while grabbing her hand. "I actually kind've like you staring." He admits. "And when you sit on my lap.. And your lips against mine.. Never think that I will ever look down upon you for your actions because I won't." He says to her while biting the inside of his cheek. He didn't want to continue on until he was no longer so.. Obvious.

"Do you think you could help me get it down?" He asks, his face turning bright red at the suggestion. "You don't have to if you don't want to, it'll just be a faster way to get the tour going again.. And it'll be another moment for us." He says. "I don't mind if you look at it, you can touch it if you want." He says while taking a cookie and eating it, it was really good. "Your cookies are great by the way." He says with a wink in her direction.

"Helping to get you down..." Aoi muttered as if her brain was having trouble processing the words. "And how would I-" she started to ask, but then finally knew the obvious answer, reinforced as Ryan talked about touching it. She had never seen one, not to mention touch it, so the thought was dizzying, the curiosity making her heart beat like it was to get pushed out of her chest, but yet the embarrassment was too powerful.

"But... in the middle..." she looked around, the place wasn't crowded, and even if there were a couple of other swan boats rented they were far away. "Tourists... cameras..." Aoi mumbled, all her upbringing wrestling with her emotions, her teenage hormones, her curiosity. "Don't talk about my cookies now, you goof!" she protested with a laugh. "But thanks" added right away.

"I don't dare... I just can't..." Aoi finally muttered, too self aware about where they were. "Not here" she added, the tip of her tongue appearing between her lips like a naughty girl planning a prank or skipping school. "Maybe the... public toilets just after the dock?" she commented, nervous, trembling. She had heard the stories of her classmates, her friends. How they talked about their boyfriends, how far they had gone with them, when, where... and she was always left behind. Poor naive Aoi, so innocent.

Ryan watches her as she wrestles with herself emotionally, unsure if she should go through with this right here and right now, he puts his arm around her and chuckles. "Not here?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows before listening to her and nodding. "Okay, let's do that." He says while peddling the Swan boat forward, wanting to get to the shore as fast as possible considering that he was really excited for this. He also had a smile on his face because she had called him a goof because of his words in their moment.

When they reach the shore he gives his Yen to the old man waiting there for them and he takes Aoi's hand, pulling her off of the dock and towards the bathrooms where they slip inside. "Remember how you said it was a little intimidating that I was taller when we kiss?" He mutters to her before picking her up, resting his own back against one of the walls and lifting her up so that she was head level with him. "Problem solved." He says before pressing his lips to hers again, his tongue slipping into her mouth to continue the exploration that it had started on the swan boat.

Aoi's eyes opened wide as Ryan accepted the proposal, the next few minutes happening in a blur. They approached the dock, paid the old man for the time, and she got dragged by her hand to the bathrooms. She was going to see it, she was going to touch it, she was going to... Aoi couldn't even think about it, picture it. All the conversations of her classmates about it piled on her head. They talked without embarrassment about the size of their boyfriends, how it felt, the taste... when Aoi didn't even kiss a boy. But that was until yesterday.

She looked around wildly, but luckily the public bathrooms were sort of hidden behind a tree line to make them even more discreet, as only a sign pointed to them. That way no one saw them getting together in the same bathroom, the same stall. "My heart is beating so fast..." Aoi managed to mumble, before Ryan leaned in, talking about their height difference. Suddenly, Aoi could feel his strong hands on her buttocks over the black shorts, on her back crumpling her long pink tank top, and before she could even utter a word, Ryan lifted her up against him. "Aahmph-" she yelped out of surprise, her voice soon muffled by his voracious kiss, while her arms circled around his neck, legs surrounding his waist, looking for support.

The petite girl was clinging to Ryan like there was nothing else in the world, a turmoil of passion and fear making her hold tighten while she tried to reciprocate his tongue's assault on her mouth. This was similar to the boat, yet different, it wasn't just liking it, or feeling the passion, Aoi could almost taste the lust, the need on every move. It was something new for her, not only feeling it in Ryan but also a tingle of in on herself. She found calm on knowing that Ryan would never hurt her, but even so the fierce kiss, the intimate nature of the encounter, the somewhat public of the place they were in threatened to make her heart beat out of her chest.

Breaking the kiss, Aoi looked at Ryan at eye level, thanks to his embrace. "We said nothing about you grabbing my a-ass" she said with a smile, she wasn't ready for what his hands, his touch could do to her, what they could turn her into, but she didn't want to reject Ryan altogether. Maybe there was a degree of control she could keep. Aoi, the innocent girl, not entirely ready to become what her classmates considered a woman. "Let me down and s-sit on the toilet" she tried to sound bossy, her stuttering betraying her. "If you want me to help you get down, please Ryan, let me discover it... touch it at my pace" Aoi offered and begged at the same time. She was clearly scared, but mostly about what she was feeling than what Ryan could do to her, since she trusted him.

Back
Top Bottom