Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the show! Pafp

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said, "good, now let's get you ready." Once he had finished the bottle she took it away, "are you going to be a good boy?" She then scratched his ear before putting the VR on him. This time, it was going to make him a cow, he'd be used in rodeos and when it's off season be used to produce milk. While that was going on, she glued hooves to his hands and feet.

She then turned off the vr letting him up to get used to walking. She said, "we'll wash you up before seeing the vet to make sure you don't get sick." She slowly walked him to have him get used to the way he'll walk from now on.

Sure,

She walked him to a stall before tying him to the posts. She took off his clothes and started washing his body. She had made sure he was good and clean. She even used the shampoo to make Ben's hair brown.

She said, "ok, time to see the vet." She led Ben back to the lab in which, the vet injected him in the nips to make them grow when made milk, then shrink when milked. She then injected him above his cracking to have a tail grow there. Then injected him to make his schlong grow bigger and then gave him the vaccines.

The vet gave him a shot in both arms and said, "same thing as that new pony. He needs to get rest for two weeks. That'll be when the drugs should be done." Lizzy nodded before walking him to the barn. It looked like he was the only one in there. Lizzy put some oats down in the trough that had been soaked in a drug to make his muscles grow. And in the bucket had the liquid in it.

They took Jacob out and put him on the table. They strapped him in and gave him the two basic shots in his nips and penis to make them grow. Though, while they did that they took the wine bottle and put a baby bottle top on it to let him suckle on it while asleep.

Jacob suckled in his sleep. According to his chart, he was supposed to be a breeding dog. He would become a futa with two pairs of breasts.

She said, "so, he's going to be a bitch huh..." she got the vet to come and start the surgery to implant the two teets and make them work naturally. Then injected his ears to make them grow and become floppy. Then above the butt cracking to have him grow a tail. Then injected him to have his arms longer to be able to run. They then bandaged him...or it up letting it heal and have what they injected him with start to take full effect.

Jacob whined and opened his eyes. "Wow... Make me sleep through the whole procedure..." He was a volunteer. "So what do I become?"

Jacob chuckled. "Then you had better feed me a lot of bacon and peanut butter. Could I have a mirror?"

She showed what he looked like, "when you're done with the process, you won't be human anymore." After she showed him what he now looked like, she said, "now lean back while we finish the mental section." She put the vr on him to make him like and act like a dog.

"Please check the chart again."
The chart did say to turn him into an anthro. It also had a medicine formula for the transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom