Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the show! Pafp

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said, 'it feels good huh? We'll be putting it on once in the morning then once in the afternoon until the vet says stop." She made sure she got everywhere on his body but, his face. She then said, "now, give me your hoof." She had a hand open for him to put his hoof in so, she could clean it.

She said, "good boy Lightning." She figured he'd recognize himself as Lightning soon and that he'd answer to it. She cleaned the hooves and siad, "maybe I should put some horse shoes on you. I don't want these to be too worn." She cleaned each hoof and then started to brush his mane and tail to make it shiny and smooth. Once she was done she got some oats to fill his trough and filled his bucket with the d4ink.

Lightning smiled. He then frowned. "Lizzy, am I a stallion or a mare? You keep calling me a boy, but I have breasts."

She said, "you are a futa, it is what the Japanese call a hermaphrodite. I keep calling you a boy because you started out as male. So tell me, which gender are you more comfortable being called, male or female." She scratched his head and pet on him for awhile, a little happy he''s starting to think himself as a horse than a human.

She said, "oh? You see yourself as a female?" She pet him for a bit and said, "I have to see two others so, be a good mare and rest up. I'll start waking you an hour after sun up." She had hey on the floor of the stall and she'd change It in the morning when he was out In the field to graze. She untied him and put the rope onto a hook in the stall before leaving to see the cow she had started to call Sal.

She took Sal to the milker and put it on his breasts to take the milk. She waited until she was dry before turning it off and putting a rope around her neck to go to the lab. This time, she took the route that went past Lightning's stall to get there.

She took Sal to the lab and had her injected with a drug to make her grow in size of a bronco and had Lizzy put a different type of lotion on Sal's skin to make him grow cow hair. The vet checked the length of the tail and everything thoughly.

She injected the base of her tail to have it grow more. Then Lizzy told her that it won't speak English anymore. The vet said, "open your mouth,"

She said, "nothing wrong with it's mouth..." she thought for awhile and said, "answer, what is three plus two minus four."

The vet said, "wrong answer, it was one. So, durine the transformation, it became stupid. That's kind of interesting but, he has a little bit to go to be complete." She then let them go back to get the dog. Lizzy said, "come Sal...time to go back to you stall." She pulled her lightly before letting her rest. She then went to get the dog she started calling Gingersnap. She put her on a leash and said, "come girl, time for your bath." She was actually glad that she lover baths.

She said, "no, last time you almost killed it." She took him to the bath and tied the leash down. She said, "now no shaking this tim." She took time to see how her body had changed during the two weeks she was there.

Gingersnap had two pair of breasts, a cute tail, floppy ears, and a longer tongue. Her arms were bigger now.

She pUT him in the bath and washed Gingersnap. She made sure she was clean before taking her to the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom