Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niece and Her Favorite Uncle (greenandgold x Andronic)

Alex moaned and writhed beneath her uncle as he fucked her hard and fast. She lay there as he removed his cock from her, catching her breath as she watched and waited to see what John would do next. She heard his words and then felt him shove her face harder into Dani's pussy, which she resumed licking immediately. When John grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away from the other girl's pussy, she kissed him back as he kissed her. Alex felt his tongue trace her lips and when his tongue slipped into her mouth, she rubbed her own tongue against his.

John's next words made Alex smile, as he whispered in her ear and sucked on the lobe, causing her to shiver in pleasure at the action. "I know they're swingers. I walked in on them screwing my high school principal and his wife a few months ago." The thing he said next, made her turn her head to meet his eyes. "Don't play around. Tell me the truth," Alex told
him, turning serious. It didn't change how she felt about him, but it would change everything else, if he was telling the truth. He spoke about impregnating Dani, and she nodded.

<><><><><><><>

Dani looked up and met John's eyes as he moved between her legs. The whole thing with John and Alex was getting out of hand, but who was she to judge? Maybe they were just really kinky and into that kind of crap. "Go ahead," She told John, and eagerly spread her legs wide, ready to take his cock inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom