Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niece and Her Favorite Uncle (greenandgold x Andronic)

"How will it be a secret? You'll be pregnant. Your parents will notice." He stroked her cheek lazily from his position in the bed. She'd do a gangbang for him, but not Ryan, he chuckled."So you'd let me have a train run on you, but not Ryan?" He confirmed and licked his lips.

"Alex, When we are alone, call me JOHN, or Daddy." He ordered finally. She made him hard with her words."Think you can bring one of your cute little college sluts to fuck me and you can suck on my balls as she does it?" He was testing her, seeing how far, how messed up she'd get for him. Go for him.

He sat up looking at his cock, which was quite hard again."It needs attention Alex. You're being my most terrible woman right now." He whispered hoarsly smirking.

"Okay, John," Alex said and put emphasis on his name. "I'm not saying that no one would know that I was pregnant. I'm not stupid. I'm saying no one would know the baby was yours. Anyone that asks, I'd just tell them that it was a one-night stand and the condom broke. I don't know the guy's name or how to get in touch with him. People would think I'm a slut,
but I don't care." She smiled as he stroked her cheek and then nodded at his question. "I'd let you do anything you wanted to me."

She frowned and made a face when he suggested inviting some of her college friends to join them. "No. I don't want to share you," Alex said firmly. The frown dropped off when John said that his cock needed her attention. "I'd love to suck your cock, John." Alex immediately moved into position, and lowered her mouth over his cock. A few moments later, she worked her mouth up and down and licked him as she sucked him off.

He pushed her head down roughly onto his cock, his balls pressing against her chin."You won't give me what I desire most? I want to watch you eat someone elses cunt. I want to watch someone else eat your cunt that doesn't have a cock."he kept her head pressed down, staring down at her as he knew she could not breath."My litle slut." He let go of her head letting her come up for air. He slapped her face with his cock and grasped her by the throat, pushing her onto her back. His large cock throbbed in front of her face as he got up."I don't know if I can fuck with such a possessive bitch." He went for his pants, wondering if she'd retract her refusal to share.

Alex choked when John pushed her head down on his cock, choking her. He spoke, telling her what he wanted. He kept her head pressed down, gagging her with his cock and she knew that he knew that she couldn't breathe. He called her a slut and then let go of her head, which she immediately moved off his cock, so she could breathe. She grinned when he slapped her face with his cock and then grabbed her by the throat, and pushed her onto her back. Alex saw his huge cock in front of her face and fought the urge to take it in her mouth again. John kept talking as he went for his pants. And after a few moments of hesitation, she finally nodded. "Okay. I'll ask one of my friend's to join us. This weekend?"

He smiled as he dropped his pants, standing in all his naked glory."Good, I'll reward you for that." He walked over and kissed her gently. Being a loving...what was he to her now? He ran his finger over her lips and smiled."Maybe you both will have a baby. Both of you won't tell your parents who knocked you bitches up." He teased as he stroked himself, still standing on the edge of the bed."Well..if I am going to knock you up. Raise that ass up Alex.' He spoke matter of factly. She was his fuck hole. He loved her, but right n ow...she was a hole to fill.

Alex kissed John back when he kissed her. A smile on her lips when the kiss broke. The feel of his finger on her lips was hot. She smirked at his next words. "Save your come for me, John. I don't want anyone else getting knocked up by your sperm. And no one's going to know who the father is. It's too hot to tell anyone." Alex watched as her uncle stroked himself
and his words had her scrambling over to him. She immediately raised her ass as he commanded. Ready to do anything and everything that she could, to please him.

She was quick to move, quick to obey. He almost wondered what kind of girl she'd bring him to fuck. How the girl would react to seeing her mount her uncle. Her family member. He chuckled as he watched her fat ass bounce in front of him. He brought his hand up and brough tit odwn harshly, watching the skin ripple under the smack. "I'll fuck her, but my cum is all yours then." He simply said as he slowly pushed into her folds, his large cock disappearing into her body. He sighed as his belly pressed against her ass.

"Your dad wil be home soon, I wonder what he'll say if he catches us like this." He spoke into her ear, his cock deep inside her core.

Alex moaned when John slapped her ass. His words caused her to smile and when he slowly pushed inside of her, she moved back against him, wanting more. "He'd kill both of us. Which is why he won't find out. Fuck me, John. Fill me again and then we'll split up. You can grab a shower while I lock the door and claim to be going to sleep. But in reality, I'll just being lying here letting your sperm do its job." The feel of her uncle filling her with his cock was everything she had wanted and more. Alex couldn't wait for her parents to go away again, so she and John could keep having sex. She decided that she'd have to convince her parents to go out to dinner and a movie the following night. It would give her and John more time alone.

He began to fuck her harder as she spoke of his seed doing its job. He didn't last long despite having cum so many times with her. His cock exploding, splashing against her insides before he retreated, escaping from her room just as her parents walked up.

Alex's dad Samuel smiled as he looked into her open door."How are ya? Where's Ryan, I was certain I'd have to threaten the boy when I got home." Her father teased and walked in sitting besides his daughter stroking her balmy hair."...Are you okay sweety? You seem a little feverish." He leaned down to kiss her forehead, not too long ago the same spot where Uncle John had smacked her with his cock.

"I'm fine, Dad. Just a little tired. And Ryan and I broke up. He wanted to see other girl's and I want to see other guy's." She said, giving herself an excuse to leave the house and spend time with John outside of it. "Listen, I have something for you and Mom." Alex leaned over and rummaged into the bedside table. "These are passes for a spa weekend for you and Mom. I know you might not be into spa stuff, but they give good massages. You should try it." She handed him the passes. "Make a full weekend of it."

--Time Skip-- Next Friday

The following weekend, Alex had no classes that Friday. So she had all weekend to spend with her uncle, since her parents had left that morning to head off for their spa weekend. They had taken the day off work and would get to the spa soon, as it was only a few hours away. She waited until 30 mins had passed after her parents left, and then went to find John and bring him into her room, pulling him onto her bed and kissing him.

John grasped her neck pulling away from her."The way for you to greet me is on your knees with your mouth open." He slapped her face gently."Where is my other promised conquest?" he whispered into her ear as he pulled away from her and wiped his lips. He wanted to fuck her, wanted to make sure her pretty pussy was puffy from the pounding he wanted to give it, yet he needed to keep her accountable. Remind her HE was in charge, not her. He had since he started fucking her sobered up quite a bit and truly began to look for a job. He leaned back against her table and stared at her."Or did you lie to me?" He sighed in annoyance.

She immediately dropped to her knees at his words. "Dani's last class finishes in an hour. She'll swing by her apartment and grab some clothes and then she'll be here," Alex explained when he questioned if she had lied to him. "I wouldn't lie to you," she told him, and it was the truth. She wasn't going to do or say anything that would screw this up between them. Alex looked up from her position and locked eyes with John. "Tell me what you want me to do," She told him a few moments later. Her words held all kinds of meanings, and they both knew that.

"Does this Dani know why she's coming here? Or will we be surprising her?" He leaned down and kissed her back finally, stroking her beautiful blonde mane. He pulled back and stared at her with a grin."My little Alex. Think she'll suck my cock after it's been in your tiny little ass? I haven't fucked that yet have I?" He asked knowingly. His own cock growing at the thought of penetrating his tight little niece again. He had really thought they would need to be drunk to do it again, yet Alex was a little harlot, eager to fuck again. Eager to truly give him that baby.

"Dani knows the score. I didn't want to just surprise her and put you at risk," Alex explained. She sighed softly, happily when he kissed her back and stroked her hair. "She'll do anything you ask, with only one exception. Dani doesn't like pain. So if you need or want to do anything like that, you can do it to me. You can do anything you want to me, no exceptions. But I'm telling you now, you can only hurt me. I won't hurt anyone else." Alex was eager to please him. She had no problems with how far he wanted to go with her. "I love you, John." She said softly.

"I'm gonna fuck her tiny little ass and both of you can suck my cock." she loved him, he smiled at her and leaned down kissing her as he extracted his cock from his pants, offering it to her like a treat. A drop of his precum dropped onto her lips as he stroked himself slowly before her."Suck on my balls Alex. Get them nice and wet. Pop them into your mouth. Then I want you to go to the fridge and bring back a beer."

Alex nodded eagerly at his words. "That sounds amazing, John." She said and smiled at him. When he kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She ended the kiss when she noticed that he had started working on his pants and pulled out his cock, offering it to her. Alex immediately dropped to her knees once more
as she watched him stroke himself. As soon as the words cleared his lips, she immediately started to lick and suck on one, and then both of his balls, taking each one into her mouth
and giving it proper attention for several minutes.

Once that was done, she let them fall from her mouth and got up to get the beer that John had asked for. As she was getting his beer, a knock sounded at the door. Alex carefully
checked to make sure that it was Dani, and seeing that it was, unlocked the door, opened it and let her friend inside the house. Then she closed the door, locked it once more, and
led Dani into the bedroom where John was waiting.

John had heard the knock and stripped completely, standing against the desk in all his nude glory. He hummed as his niece came in, snatching the beer from her hands, he drank slowly and looked over the girl she brought. Examining her. Was she even worth having here? His large cock hard, his balls glistening with saliva from what Alex had done.

"Hi." He spoke as if this was the most natural thing. He walked over to Dani and walked a few circles around her before coming up behind her and undoing the button of her jeans, pushing down her pants slowly and staring at her ass. He slapped it gently and pulled back panties, spreading her ass cheeks."Do all college girls like to get fucked in the ass?" He proposed the Question to both Alex and her friend as he stood up slowly. His knees cracking just a bit as he walked to the front of dani, looking at her pussy. He wondered if it had hair. If the lips werein or out. He wanted to watch Alex eat her cunt while he fucked her.

Alex watched as Dani and John checked each other out. She saw her friend eyeing John as if he were a piece of meat, and a smirk curved her lips. Yep, she had definitely made
the right choice in inviting her friend to join them. The fun was about to begin and by the way John and Dani seemed to treat each other, it was about to start.

<><><><><><>

Dani followed Alex into her bedroom, pausing in the middle of the room and taking in the sight of her friend's naked uncle. She watched as he took the beer from Alex and drank it,
as he looked her over. Dani didn't flinch under his gaze. Instead, she met his eyes head on, and smiled. Her own eyes moved over his body, taking in the sight of his cock, already
hard and wet. "Hello," she said in reply and lifted her gaze back to meet his. John circled her a few times before coming to a stop behind her. His hands moved to her jeans and he unbuttoned them and pushed them down her legs.

She easily stepped out of her jeans and grinned. She knew that he was staring it her ass. When John slapped her ass, Dani moaned. He pulled back her panties and spread her
cheeks, and she let him. His question made her laugh softly. "Only special girl's like to take it up the ass," she said and looked at Alex, who nodded in agreement. Dani watched
as John got up and moved in front of her. "How do you wanna start?" She asked him.

He smiled at her."So you're that special kind of girl?" he looked at her as she asked how he wante dto start. He looked at Alex and closed the distance between them, hugging her ot his body, kissing her. "Both of you on all fours, spread your asses for me." He ordered and walked out. He walked into his room and rummaged through his belongings, pulling out the KY, if his brother only knew how he was fucking his daughter. He walked in and stared at the two women."I just think Alex desrrves my cock first. I have yet to take her pretty little ass. What do you think Alex? Maybe you should eat Dani's pussy while I fuck your tight little hole."

Dani nodded at John's question. "Yeah, I am. Many women don't like the idea of taking it in the back door. They're either too afraid of what it would mean, meaning they would think that people would think they're a slut, or are too freaked out over a little pain. I don't have either of those issues." She fell silent a few moments later and watched as John walked over to Alex and hugged her to his chest and kissed her. Dani nodded at John's words when he released Alex and told them to get on their knees. She moved to do so a few moments later.

<><><><><>

Alex eagerly nodded as John and Dani talked and kissed her uncle back, when he kissed her. She followed Dani's lead and moved to her knees on the floor when John told them to, and then left the room for supplies. When he came back and said that she should eat Dani out while he fucked her ass, she immediately nodded. "Anything you want, John." Alex told him
and she meant it.

He looked at two spread asses before him and dropped a liberal amount of lube onto his fingers as he caressed Alex's fat ass. He rubbed it lovingly and leaked down kissing it. Worshiping it. "Dani, move in front of her. I want your pussy nice and wet when I'm done with Alex." He ordered in a husky voice as he pushed a single finger into Alex's rectum. It was tight, but it gave. Her body accepted his invasion as he probed her anus. Adding a second finger after awhile. In and out in and out. He smiled."You like that baby? Would you like to have a cock in your pussy and your ass at the same time? Be honest with me." He spoke softly into her ear.

Slowly he added a big drop directly to her ass and his cock. His member was large, he had no delusions of this being painless to her, or perhaps she had taken enough cock up her ass. He slowly pressed the tip of his spongey head to her ass. Slowly, slowly it moved into her core until it pushed past her sphincter, his head finally inside her. He let her adjust and slowly fed his meat into her.

Alex moaned as John rubbed her ass and then kissed it. She smiled when he told Dani to move in front of her, and the other girl was quick to comply. She immediately moved back against John's hand as his finger probed her ass. He added a second one and she nodded quickly at his question. "I love it, John. And yeah, I wanna be stuffed with cock." He was
much bigger than any other cock she had taken before and it took her a few moments to get used to him, her body having immediately frozen at the sharp pain she had felt.

A few moments later, as John started to move inside of her ass, she turned her attention to Dani, pushing the other girl down and pulling her panties off and tossing them aside. She wasted no time spreading the other girl's legs. Alex dipped her head and licked a long strip up, moaning at the taste of her friend.

<><><><><><><><><>

Dani could only watch, filled with lust as John caressed Alex's ass. Rubbing and kissing it. His words had her moving quickly to obey, and she moved in front of her friend, their eyes locking for a moment and the two of them both sporting smiles on their lips. After a few moments, her attention moved back to John and what he was doing to Alex. She let out a small squeal when Alex suddenly pushed her down and took off her panties, tossing them aside. A moan left her lips at the first contact of her friend's tongue.

He saw her forcefully press her friend down, forcefully remove her panties and a glimpse of pink before she dove head first into her sex. John felt the tightness. He seriously was the largest cock to invade her core. He could feel it in her grunts, her guttural moans gasps. She was so willing, so...HIS. He dug his fingers into her ass and began to pound her. His balls clapping against her wet pussy."getting fucked in the ass turns you on huh you little whore? Or is it eating your friends pussy?" He rose his hand and and brought it down slapping the pink skin. Watching her ass cheek ripple with the force, his hand print marking her with a tint of red. He licked his lips as he pulled back and slammed in. His thick cock spreading her ass.

He looked at Dani as she moaned and writhed under Alex's soft tongue."Dani, you know I'm going to knock up my niece, and she's gong to lie to her parents about it. She told me not to cum in your pussy...Is that from you too? Or do you want a baby?" He chuckled. He rose to his tiptoes as he got off his knees and mvoed over Alex, cock still inside her ass as he began to roughly jackhammer her from behind.

Alex moaned into Dani, as she felt John's fingers dig into her ass and ass he started to pound her. His words had her nodding at all of it. She was wet for him, and getting turned on while she was eating Dani out. Alex moaned louder when John slapped her ass. The feel of his hands grasping her ass enough to bruise it was hot. He slammed into her again, which slammed her into Dani who had started moaning loudly as well.

<><><><><>

"A-Alex s-said she wanted all your c-come.." Dani moaned, the words coming out as stutters as she tried to focus on his words, even as Alex kept working her tongue. The other girl's face kept slamming into her pussy as John jack hammered into her with a brutal intensity.

He continued to pound her fat ass. His hips slamming into her. He grunted and moaned as he looked at Dani. He slowed down and slowly pulled out till his cock popped out of her, springing forward and slapping his belly quite audibly. He watched her anus close up slowly. The gaping hole not quickly recovering from his large girth."I didn't ask what Alex wanted, I asked, what you wanted Dani." He pushed his nieces head harder into Dani's dripping pussy and smiled as he pulled her face away and kissed her. His tongue traced her lips, and pushed into her cavity, wrangling his tongue with her. Tasting her lips covered with her friends juices."I'm impressed how well you took my dick." He spoke softly into her ear as he suckled on her lobe. "You know, your parents are swingers right?" He whispered into her ear."I may be your daddy." He chuckled. Was it true? He could be lying about the swinging.

He looked at Dani."I want to impregnate both of you, so you can bond over pregnancy." He lookeed at his niece for permission as he moved between her friends splayed legs and let his large cock rest on her belly.

Back
Top Bottom