Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Updated, I think there shouldn't be any cards not within our parameters now? The Extra deck is pretty heavily cut since there's not nearly as much to do with it when all the Xyz summons are gone but the rest is only minor changes.

Deck: Red Eyes' Fury[/u]]
(40 Main/15 Extra)
Monsters (14)
2 - Red-Eyes B. Dragon
1 - Summoned Skull
1 - Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 - Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon
1 - Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand
1 - Dark Armed Dragon
2 - Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon
1 - Meteor Dragon Red Eyes Impact
1 - Red-Eyes Wyvern
3 - Black Stone of Legend

Spells (23)
2 - Red-Eyes Insight
2 - Allure of Darkness
1 - One for One
1 - Red-Eyes Fusion
3 - Return of the Dragon Lords
1 - Raigeki
3 - Cards of the Red Stone
3 - Dragon Shrine
2 - Dragon's Mirror
1 - Ruins of the Divine Dragon Lords
1 - Foolish Burial
2 - Twin Twister
1 - Burial from a Different Dimension

Traps (3)
2 - Solemn Strike
1 - Solemn Warning

Extra (6)
2 - Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
1 - First of the Dragons
1 - Starve Venom Fusion Dragon
1 - Superalloy Beast Raptinus
1 - Meteor Black Comet Dragon

Monsters
Gren Mayu Da Eiza x3
Banisher of Light x3
Banisher of Radiance x3
Bazoo the Soul- Eater x3
Golden Homunculus x3
Needle Worm x3

Magic
Soul Absorption x3
Dimensional Fissure x2
Level Limit Area B x2
Grand Convergence x2
Raigeki
Hand Destruction x2
Chaos Greed x2

Traps
Macro Cosmos x3
Gravity Bind x3
Return from a different dimension x2

I'm so happy to have Kay and Raz being so active with this ^_^
I'll look over your decklists and get incredibly familiar with them in the morning!

We can't approve of Card Destruction.
After a brief overlook of it, and a number of google searches, there are a nunber of ridiculous decks that can abuse it.

I know I know. Basic math makes it seemed balanced, but it really really isn't! Sorryl

Edit: And a deck list out of Let already too?! This is going to be a very involved roleplay xD I am excited.

Viktoff Samson said:
I'll look over your decklists and get incredibly familiar with them in the morning!

I honestly couldn't tell you why but I'm hyped. Very very hyped.

As am I xD

Maybe it's because Dueling at its core really is fun...Plus we're doing a story about it!

yay hehe this was my real life deck back when I used to play people often got annoyed by it.

Letrixia said:
Edited to remove card destruction
I'll read over your deck list when I look over Raz and Kay's in the morning = 3
A brief look as those banishers seems interesting ~
Kaybee said:
Viktoff Samson said:

I honestly couldn't tell you why but I'm hyped. Very very hyped.

Razgriz said:
As am I xD

Maybe it's because Dueling at its core really is fun...Plus we're doing a story about it!

I'm beyond blessed to have so many people being so interested in this!!
Hopefully the plot is well received (the first intro parts, of course I'm inviting you guys to take your creative freedoms).

My deck list was written up on my laptop a few days ago. XP
Still looking it over though.

Did some playtesting and removed the Ruins of the Dragon lords, card doesn't really do anything for the deck...

[size=-2]Aside from Duel Links, why not try playing out duels on Duelingnexus.com. It's an improvement over dueling network, Duel Network is now Dueling Nexus. I merely suggest this because not everyone can download duel links onto their phone, etc. YGO Pro 2 has been released, but it is still in the beta stages. There is also Duelingbook.com. However that still needs work. [/size]

Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]Aside from Duel Links, why not try playing out duels on Duelingneex.com. It's an improvement over dueling network, Duel Network is now Dueling Nexus. I merely suggest this because not everyone can download duel links onto their phone, etc. YGO Pro 2 has been released, but it is still in the beta stages. [/size]

I uh... I don't know about the rest of you all but I've been using Dueling Nexus already. I don't think anyone is using Duel Links because its card selection is quite limited...

This monster's name is...

It also reminds me.
This is supposed to be an adult roleplay too. We haven't even talked kinks. X3 oh yugioh...

Edit:
Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]Aside from Duel Links, why not try playing out duels on Duelingnexus.com. It's an improvement over dueling network, Duel Network is now Dueling Nexus. I merely suggest this because not everyone can download duel links onto their phone, etc. YGO Pro 2 has been released, but it is still in the beta stages. There is also Duelingbook.com. However that still needs work. [/size]

Kaybee said:
Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]Aside from Duel Links, why not try playing out duels on Duelingneex.com. It's an improvement over dueling network, Duel Network is now Dueling Nexus. I merely suggest this because not everyone can download duel links onto their phone, etc. YGO Pro 2 has been released, but it is still in the beta stages. [/size]

I uh... I don't know about the rest of you all but I've been using Dueling Nexus already. I don't think anyone is using Duel Links because its card selection is quite limited...

Duel links was briefly suggested early, not as a one for one simulation of a rp duel. Just as a possibility to determine a winner via somewhat similar means.

Raz suggested Duelingnexus when he joined and we've all been planning to use it since, goober. XD

So far as Kinks go I'm pretty okay with most of what's implied by the opener. I'm expecting mostly dub-con funtimes related to winning or losing duels, possibly with shades of corruption with the darkness preying on depravity, and maybe somewhere we might even manage a legitimate and healthy romantic and sexual relationship between a couple of our protagonists! (And probably at least one legitimately unhealthy sexual relationship between a protag and antag.)

Totally open to discussions of other and further kinks though.

EDIT: Also it occurs to me to specify, so far as sex acts go, The Toilet Trio (Scat, Piss, Vomit) are obviously all no-nos, and I'm not terribly fond of footplay, but I'm game for most anything else? (Or at least I can't think of anything else that would disgust me off the top of my head?)

Kaybee said:
So far as Kinks go I'm pretty okay with most of what's implied by the opener. I'm expecting mostly dub-con funtimes related to winning or losing duels, possibly with shades of corruption with the darkness preying on depravity, and maybe somewhere we might even manage a legitimate and healthy romantic and sexual relationship between a couple of our protagonists! (And probably at least one legitimately unhealthy sexual relationship between a protag and antag.)

Totally open to discussions of other and further kinks though.

EDIT: Also it occurs to me to specify, so far as sex acts go, The Toilet Trio (Scat, Piss, Vomit) are obviously all no-nos, and I'm not terribly fond of footplay, but I'm game for most anything else? (Or at least I can't think of anything else that would disgust me off the top of my head?)
I'm glad we're on the same page ; 3

It's plausible that if Kaden doesn't wind up dying (to please me, because I am an evil author) he'll likely swing around to the good guy team when we work out the finale for my suggested plot. "season one" if you wanna look at it that way.

Redemption arcs are basically the flavor of the day in Yu-Gi-Oh anyways... Not like it'd be much of a change.

No redemption for my guy...

Bad to the bone xD And probably going to die for sure.

Edit: @Kay:Sounds like you'd find a redemption arc for Kaden to be predictable and boring~ ; P

Idk. Unhealthy romance sounds more Raz's dude x a protag chick.
Think about it.
How would it even function?!
I'd love it.

Razgriz said:
No redemption for my guy...

Bad to the bone xD And probably going to die for sure.

I'm sorry? I'm sure you meant 'Get sent to the Shadow Realm'.

Obviously...

<_<

>_>

Oh if only xD

That would be a mercy xD

Goodness.
Shadow Realm?
Are we doing that?

What if I want Raz's character to become a reoccurring element? The guy is just so different. We need him xD

I don't know, was shadow realm a thing after the first series?

Anyways, are we going to be starting up the IC thread soon? Or are we waiting for say one more villain or Something?

My cracked phone screen had me seeing 'Villain' as million when I gave your message there a pass-over read. XP idk. Thought it was funny.

I'm pretty sure there was a bad guy in GX that brought it up at least once. Other than that, It was certainly dead by 5D's, from what I remember. It's been at least five years since I've seen an episode of GX, but idk. Heck, maybe I'll give GX a binge watch before I rewatch all of 5D's again? I was going to do it to further hype myself up on this rp and put myself closer to the source material so that I don't freeze up on posts so much. But that's me.

We really aren't waiting on anything specific. A non-hero/protagonist character or two for the 'other' category would be nice. Darell(Lilithsboy) getting an app adjustment to suit the profile skeleton everyone else had to use would be nice too, especially since I am only assuming he's meant to he a protagonist. Now that I think about it, I'm not entirely sure if Wiki's character got a full app edit to suit the profile skeleton either, huh. Another Villain wouldn't hurt either.

None of those need to happen before I put up the IC. I don't even need to review your decklists before O start the IC either. I just don't feel like rushing and it's almost 3 AM and I'm kinda swishing ideas for the good and evil spirit around in my head because I'm super unsure. I'd hate to just splat them into text form from my brain to get the show on the road, introduce the plot wrong, derail your interests and ruin the roleplay xmx that would be horrible. (not saying that rushing has any direct influence on that. I'm just being a bit of a worry wart.)

I can't see this taking another 24 hours before the in character is started. Barely even half that.

I know that feeling~

I'm somewhat drawn to the idea of starting Friday since I get wifi then and I can return to roleplaying from my laptop. My final form~

But, thats wayyyyy too long! It'd be soon for sure.

Back
Top Bottom