Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x8ArN0kJcg

Just because this was a great duel in 5Ds...Plus, even though I like Carly, seeing her Earthbound God make her lose kind of made me laugh xD

And...Dark Signer Carly was low-key hot af.

*is a shameless asshole*

But yeah...First chance you have to drop those clowns, take it. Not worth the headache.

Dark Signer Carly was hot AF.
I don't see a need for "low key". lol. Besides, I'm a massive asshole. I'm the sort of guy that doesn't understand why anyone would be upset that somebody finds them attractive. If somebody said I was hot, I'd be pretty happy about it.

Definitely dropping them asap.

@Kaybee: Well, with more people using the same line, it's sort of how it works. It's anti-consumer because it's the company's problem, not ours. They pay for improvements, not us.

I'm still getting around to reading the responses XP

Same...I just have a friend that uses 'low-key' a lot and it rubbed off on me xD

No worries though; hopefully mine's alright and not too over the line.

I know that feel.
I use it a lot too. Sadly, my habits are more or less adopted from internet personalities because my IRL friends don't talk to me.

Don't worry, in my brief overview, it looked pretty interesting.

Awesome...

I only said that because of how I had Hotsuma obtain the Duel Disk and letter xD

In case you might be wondering, haha.

What the hell was that? I thought this was Yugi-oh like the original TV show. Why are they on motor bikes like Tron? >.<

Razgriz said:
Awesome...

I only said that because of how I had Hotsuma obtain the Duel Disk and letter xD

Would you like criticism-criticism on how I feel about your writing? I'll reserve it unless you ask for it since roleplaying is just for fun. lol.

Your post was definitely fine. Things are escalating a little faster than I expected and I feel as though maybe making Oboro and his emperor the villains of arc/whatever 1 would be more appropriate, sincerely. Worth a discussion, I suppose.

Zeth said:
What the hell was that? I thought this was Yugi-oh like the original TV show. Why are they on motor bikes like Tron? >.<

Yugioh 5D's. Arguably one of the best Yugioh Anime Series by a landslide and by far my favorite. It escapes the trappings of the card game just being for kids while introducing and effectively promoting a way to duel that I originally thought would be impossible for anyone to take seriously. The speed world system is kinda hazy and meh, but how they made dueling on motorcycles at all entertaining is more than enough to consider the show a work of art.

You should definitely give the first season a try, if you havn't. Wonderful, truly.

Viktoff Samson said:
Razgriz said:
Awesome...

Would you like criticism-criticism on how I feel about your writing? I'll reserve it unless you ask for it since roleplaying is just for fun. lol.

Your post was definitely fine. Things are escalating a little faster than I expected and I feel as though maybe making Oboro and his emperor the villains of arc/whatever 1 would be more appropriate, sincerely. Worth a discussion, I suppose.

Could have him as a greater scope villain like Bakura was for the first few seasons of the original series? Like there and obviously malevolent, but working towards a much longer term plan that doesn't need to be immediately dealt with or won't be noticed by the hero team until much later on?

Gives you an easy in to a plot for season 2...

EDIT: Alternatively could have him as a recurring rival, like a more threatening/competent version of Rex Raptor or something.

He'd make a more satisfying big bad for season two if we had a way to expand his scope.
Especially since Raz said he'd like Oboro to die at some point. Going ham, I imagine.

Ultimately, I agree.

I wonder if Raz would introduce another character to keep playing with us by that point?

Well if it were me I would create a second character for that purpose, but that's just me.

I was considering it, tbh.

And I meant the dying as a way to make it so that we could introduce another villain to assume the role of the 'big bad' that would take over.

I like Kay's idea of him working towards a longer-term goal. And I could easily do a second character if need be.

EDIT:

Vik, I don't mind criticism-criticism, if you have any to offer. If anything, it helps me improve as a writer xD

Lilith while your post is legible, can you pick one tense and stick with it? You're writing in some weird hybrid of present and past and it makes my head hurt.

Also 'he messes with his brother's air' is a pretty funny typo...

Kaybee does someone pay you every time you criticize something I do? I mean honestly is there a single thing I have done in this game that you have not had something negative to say?

I... I beg your pardon?

Lilith, the only other thing I've said that could even be considered remotely antagonistic was when I told you that we were stuck with duelling Nexus so you wouldn't be able to use banned cards.

You baselessly accused me and everyone else of power-mongering immediately afterwards.

I was trying to give you legitimate literary criticism. Your tenses are all over the place in your post and that bothers me. I apologize for being somewhat flippant in doing so, but snapping at me like that is out of line.

Whether or not you decide to do anything about your post, I would like an apology for your accusation please, that was quite rude of you.

lilithsboy said:
Kaybee does someone pay you every time you criticize something I do? I mean honestly is there a single thing I have done in this game that you have not had something negative to say?

Lillith, this isn't open roleplay. There are different rules here.

You are expected to write in a legible manor and nobody is cool with multiple tenses (Even if I do it occasionally myself).

What you did was extremely rude, and not acceptable. I will not tolerate that.
Apologize to Kaybee.

I was trying to work on my tense as that is something that I have always struggled with. After talking with Kaybee I do apologize I was misunderstanding her intent with her post and will try to work on it, as long as Viktoff still wants me in the game if not fine.

This isn't a drama thread.
My perspective is: Kaybee is trying to offer valid constructive criticism. This is a person who is very conscious of what they get up too and I'm more than confident if you told them you were working on your tenses, we'd be comfortable letting you work on it as you continue writing with us on this project.

Disagreements happen. Sadly, I havn't seen Kaybee say anything of the caliber that you are describing thus far. As my goal is to gather as many interested and interesting roleplayers as possible to make this experience truly great, I don't have a dog in this fight. My bias is purely in favor of keeping you and Kaybee around and there simply isn't any room for picking favorites.

Lil, writing what you did was very uncalled for. At least, that's how I feel. When asked to apologize, you refuse. I can't keep someone around if they cause drama. It's not good for the health of the roleplay and that sort of OOC content is probably not acceptable anyway. It puts the whole roleplay at risk.

I am not asking you to take everything Kay says as gospel and to be subservient. Flatly: It is considered responsible to be capable of getting along with someone who isn't cutting you a lot of slack. I want you to apologize to Kay. I've no patience for people whose actions are provocative and they can't take criticism, the same criticism that would be spread to everyone in the roleplay.

As a group roleplay, it is our mission to get along and promote a fun atmosphere of creativity. What you did was contrary to that. I can't wholeheartedly keep you around, or anyone else, if following the rules and trying to get along with each other is too difficult of a task for you.

I mean this to be as easy of a choice as it can be for you. What you did was not okay. Apologize to Kay and work out your differences so we can move on with the roleplay together. If you don't, I can't keep ya around. No hard feelings, but it isn't healthy to try and stay when you clearly feel as though you're under fire or treated unfairly here.

Well I think I'm out. I can't be the joke character that scores with chicks in this setting. I'm not even sure how it would work. Blah.

You sure Zeth? I've been watching the 5ds anime and it seems like there's a good amount of room for comic relief characters of various types, though I suppose most of them don't feature as often into the story proper.

Still, I for one would hate to see you go.

Well, that's a shame you feel that way, Zeth.

I personally think we could use a joke character.

All it would take is some creative twisting and a little bit of tomfoolery to make it work (i.e. the majority of Yugioh anime xD)

Heh, yeah, there are actually lots of comic relief characters in 5ds the more I watch, it just switches between them every few episodes and they tend to drop out of the spotlight during major events.

(In particular I just watched episode 6 with the old man who has the ridiculous ancient relic deck, so I have the comic relief a little close to mind at the moment.)

Whooo!

Also, I loved the ancient relic guy. He was a funny fucker.

Back
Top Bottom