Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (ALWAYS ACCEPTING)

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
It's Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, Domino City and all the card games on motorcycles loveliness paired with a recovering Satellite. The only difference? No signers. Instead, numerous duelists banded together to raise awareness for the Satellite and fund raised with their upper class audience in New Domino city to begin dissolving the rampant poverty and famine that used to run their cold claws through the lives of of those that grew up in the Satellite. Duel Monsters is regarded as a sport to be celebrated and its beyond common for most people to practice at least a little or even try their hand at numerous circuits and tournaments held every month. Being unable to read monster effects and do the math to calculate life points is virtually unseen, even among the remaining orphans of the Satellite. The heros that spent years of their lives chasing this passion now have a permanent place in history, but this isn't their story.

Turbo Duel circuits and traditional tournaments are hosted with thousands of intelligent, fit and passionate duelists who strive to have their name join those heroes of the past. From circuit to circuit, tournament to tournament, each duelist performs on television and before packed staduims. The organization responsible for the continued restoration of the Satellite hosts these competitions as the rising stars and winners are hand picked by their agents to participate in a final grand prix during December to declare this year's King of Games and New Domino Champion. Sadly, it won't be that simple this year.

An ancient evil has been awoken. The boundless prosperity and corrosion of suffering has summoned a malicious heart that seeks to feast on fear once again. Superiority, power, fame, fortune, it has possessed the C.E.O of RS(Restore Satellite) and twisted her to it's will. The month is May, over half a year left before the finale where this ancient beast's ultimate plan will finally unfold. As truly passionate hearts of talented duelists are spurned by defeat, an Agent approaches them from the shadows to offer them one more chance and a card so rare that it must be completely unique. One stipulation: The duelist must forfeit their soul.

Conflict breaks. The soulless duelists who are successful with their new card, which seems to have a mind of its own, they find their morals have degraded or vanished and their backs are marked by a beastial mark. Soon a voice whispers to them, they must trap others in underground duels and shatter them completely. A loser of this underground duel has their soul claimed and their bodies are then spoils for the Victor as well.

A ray of hope cracks over the darkening city as a young creature of light stumbles about. Still just a child, the embodiment of love that human hearts have generated over the last decade of advancements in society has found itself seeking champions. A group of five pure hearted duelists are clumsily chosen by what appears to be the duel spirit of Cupid to pursue the Grand Prix and get to the bottom of this problem once and for all.

Yugioh roleplay, non-canon, smutty, played out duels with a plot-ish.
Custom Cards
Kinks, etc.

Who is in?
What we need:
5 protagonists.
I'll play a Duelist who has lost his soul, I have the character all written up. And the embodiments of good and evil as well.
If we can get at least four(discluding myself) Active and engaging players, I'll start the OOC/Profile page! Thank you for the read! I really wanna give this ago. Disclaimer: I don't have much interest in XYZ summons and IDK if we'll include pendulum summons either. Definitely not link summons(not to be confused for Duel links).

My ultimate goal? Create a crew of campy, fun, smutty and interactive characters that grow close to eachother as they overcome this soul eating beast and finish out 'season one' and hopefully, somehow, move on to more seasons with different problems to solve like an actual yugioh series. I'd love that.

RE: Yugioh - Designer Souls (Rebrand)

Bump.
Rebranded the roleplay idea and updated the original post.
What do y'all think? I hope we garner some interest!

Side note: If you want to play and don't really want to a good guy or a bad guy(or bad girl ; 3 lol), I'm cool with anti-hero or fellow competitive duelist characters who either loosely or don't play a role in this plot. I really want to appeal to many players who love to roleplay and love yugioh. I miss some good old fun with this fandom and roleplays!

Should I play the typical guy or branch out to hot chick?

Zeth said:
Should I play the typical guy or branch out to hot chick?

Would you be interested in both?
I would ; 3
Not that I play females, myself.

I'd be interested in playing a female duelist, but I'm not up to date with the latest anime.

BadAnime said:
I'd be interested in playing a female duelist, but I'm not up to date with the latest anime.

That's actually for the best. I haven't seen Zexal and Arc-V. TBH idk if I want us to be using XYZ summoning or pendulum summoning as they are rather dull for me. But, we can talk it over.

I'd like one more interested writer before starting =)

I haven't seen anything since the original series but I'm pretty sure I could get onboard with this, I do have duel links so that should help, any space for a new player?

Oh excellent!

It's good to see you're interested!!! Definitely room, and we're still open for many more players as well! I'm looking primarily for protagonist players right now, but don't let that scare you off. We're accepting all sorts of characters!

Give me the rest of tonight. The character profile thread and OOC will be up later tonight/tomorrow!!

I'd be very down to play a female protagonist duelist!

Kaybee said:
I'd be very down to play a female protagonist duelist!

That would be absolutely lovely!
Character applications should be up and ready to fill out tonight/tomorrow!

I could maybe join but I don't really use any of the dueling stuff >.< to see who's the winner. I also just today made a new deck with the new predaplant support, with the shaddoll engine :D haven't tested it yet.

Any chance you guys looking for a solely antagonistic character?

If so, I might be convinced to toss my hat in the ring.

Excellent...Be perfect for a chance to try out my Archfiend deck xD

Ok question I am indeed interested but yeah

How do you intend to make the duels? like what determines what card are in your hands and all that stuff?.

We would use a dueling platform.

Duel Links, Duelingnexus, etc.

Letrixia said:
Ok question I am indeed interested but yeah

How do you intend to make the duels? like what determines what card are in your hands and all that stuff?.

We're determining the winner by Dueling with the decks via a website you can find linked over the OOC and then we duel it out via IC. I don't have any desire to roleplay it turn for turn as it was played out via the website. Then again, I'm not opposed to players deciding to do that themselves.

We're not doing custom cards anymore, irl decklists. Also not running arc-v decks or xyz and pendulum summons/link summons.

If you have any more questions, you are invited to join us over in OOC. I'd love it if I could convince you to join the roleplay as I am always excited to read character profiles. We definitely need other characters, given we have three female protagonists as it is and I can't accept another (unless we don't get another male protagonist. Because then, it'd be 4 fems/ 1 male and that'd be fun to think about. Lol)

Edit: Raz beat me to it. Lol

mmm ok link me the ooc please? I can make a male or at least a person who everybody thinks is a male lol

ooc

You can totally play a female if you want ;3 we just don't have enough other/Villain characters and the protagonists are saturated in girls xP

I can play a male protagonist if you wish I have no problem with that.

I am very interested in this. I got my costumes done finally for the convention and work starts back up Monday. I am hoping to join as a non duelist but the daughter to one of the higher ups who run the tournament.

[img=150x200]https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/images/characters/5/141619.jpg[/img]
[img=200x150]https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1445691994-d8a036e2c03a027b4b7e533d47e69432.jpeg[/img]

Her father could be one of the men who provided the motorcycle prize and has her work as an assistant who helps players sign up for the tournament along with shows them where to go and wait on them. Figuring the parent or parents could be possible bad guys who manipulate and scheme while she just semi obeys them due to being their daughter even if she does not respect what they do....think of Betty from Riverdale or the newer Archie comics.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IZSm1670Ck[/video]

She would of course be a rich girl but the catch is she has sever osteoperosis. She can not walk or stand for more than 5 minutes unless she has the robotic braces aiding her movement which would last five when charged or she has her wheel chair.

This would be her outfit when trying to get others to go to the tournament in off hours

[img=200x300]http://static.zerochan.net/Kawai.Shizuka.full.1143234.jpg[/img]

I know not all the images are coded in the img code but that is because there are so many i found to suit my char feel. Please let me know if I got the okay to work on a character with you guys to be a side or main char to aid the story along.

Are you still looking? if so what you need?

They are still accepting I think, head to the character profile and ooc thread. The profile thread is where to post your idea and be accepted and ooc helps organize the story and socialize outside the rp

How about a bad guy are you still accepting bad guys?

yes yes and yes we got like two prominent baddies atm but one is more of like HOLY SHIT and other is more of seto kaiba feel so far XD

Back
Top Bottom