Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (ALWAYS ACCEPTING)

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
It's Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, Domino City and all the card games on motorcycles loveliness paired with a recovering Satellite. The only difference? No signers. Instead, numerous duelists banded together to raise awareness for the Satellite and fund raised with their upper class audience in New Domino city to begin dissolving the rampant poverty and famine that used to run their cold claws through the lives of of those that grew up in the Satellite. Duel Monsters is regarded as a sport to be celebrated and its beyond common for most people to practice at least a little or even try their hand at numerous circuits and tournaments held every month. Being unable to read monster effects and do the math to calculate life points is virtually unseen, even among the remaining orphans of the Satellite. The heros that spent years of their lives chasing this passion now have a permanent place in history, but this isn't their story.

Turbo Duel circuits and traditional tournaments are hosted with thousands of intelligent, fit and passionate duelists who strive to have their name join those heroes of the past. From circuit to circuit, tournament to tournament, each duelist performs on television and before packed staduims. The organization responsible for the continued restoration of the Satellite hosts these competitions as the rising stars and winners are hand picked by their agents to participate in a final grand prix during December to declare this year's King of Games and New Domino Champion. Sadly, it won't be that simple this year.

An ancient evil has been awoken. The boundless prosperity and corrosion of suffering has summoned a malicious heart that seeks to feast on fear once again. Superiority, power, fame, fortune, it has possessed the C.E.O of RS(Restore Satellite) and twisted her to it's will. The month is May, over half a year left before the finale where this ancient beast's ultimate plan will finally unfold. As truly passionate hearts of talented duelists are spurned by defeat, an Agent approaches them from the shadows to offer them one more chance and a card so rare that it must be completely unique. One stipulation: The duelist must forfeit their soul.

Conflict breaks. The soulless duelists who are successful with their new card, which seems to have a mind of its own, they find their morals have degraded or vanished and their backs are marked by a beastial mark. Soon a voice whispers to them, they must trap others in underground duels and shatter them completely. A loser of this underground duel has their soul claimed and their bodies are then spoils for the Victor as well.

A ray of hope cracks over the darkening city as a young creature of light stumbles about. Still just a child, the embodiment of love that human hearts have generated over the last decade of advancements in society has found itself seeking champions. A group of five pure hearted duelists are clumsily chosen by what appears to be the duel spirit of Cupid to pursue the Grand Prix and get to the bottom of this problem once and for all.

Yugioh roleplay, non-canon, smutty, played out duels with a plot-ish.
Custom Cards
Kinks, etc.

Who is in?
What we need:
5 protagonists.
I'll play a Duelist who has lost his soul, I have the character all written up. And the embodiments of good and evil as well.
If we can get at least four(discluding myself) Active and engaging players, I'll start the OOC/Profile page! Thank you for the read! I really wanna give this ago. Disclaimer: I don't have much interest in XYZ summons and IDK if we'll include pendulum summons either. Definitely not link summons(not to be confused for Duel links).

My ultimate goal? Create a crew of campy, fun, smutty and interactive characters that grow close to eachother as they overcome this soul eating beast and finish out 'season one' and hopefully, somehow, move on to more seasons with different problems to solve like an actual yugioh series. I'd love that.

RE: Yugioh - Designer Souls (Rebrand)

Our antagonists almost outnumber the good guys right now so I think probably not, but you should really talk to Viktoff, he has a better idea than I of what we really want to have.

How many bad guys and how many good guys you have that would help me decide.

Raz did tell you to take a look at the character thread right? It's over here in case you were having trouble finding it.

Current count puts us at four protagonists (though only three are posting so far, so technically counts as just three for now) and two antagonists, plus a handful of side characters.

With Raz going a fair bit overboard with his antagonist, and Let's is working on an antagonist character, I can promise you that a Protagonist character would be VASTLY superior in terms of how much you can really do.

We're sitting at three (Kaybee is right. It's four) protagonists to 2 Antagonists with another one on the way. And One of those Antagonists is pretty much in full-swing big bad mode right now.

So you need a protagonist... I guess I can do something along the lines of a machine deck duelist.

Alkris said:
So you need a protagonist... I guess I can do something along the lines of a machine deck duelist.

Keith already has a Machine deck.
Might I suggest something like a cyber dragon deck? Zane always looked smexy with that.

More than one flavor of machine deck, but double check what Keith's deck is so there's not too much overlap?

I am not too much into Cyber Dragon. I can do another thing I guess... up to what series are you accepting?

Cards released after June 2015 are not acceptable. Xyz and any mechanics released afterwards are not included in the RP. Synchro summoning and everything before that is fine though.

I'm going overboard, Vik? Might I ask how?

If I need to dial things back I will, but I didn't think things I'd done thus far had caused too many ripples in the story.

XD THE EVIL DARK PSYCHIC SITTING IN THE DARK WITH HENCHMEN AND A BELLBOY! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

I like the overboard....it is kind of like Malik

I got an idea for a character he will have a fairy deck

Definitely a lot one can do with Fairy-types.

Seriously, you build it right and a fairy deck can be amazing

Razgriz said:

If I need to dial things back I will, but I didn't think things I'd done thus far had caused too many ripples in the story.

Well I thought you were the big bad Raz. o.o

Razgriz said:

I know it's a roleplay, and not a show or a book.
And frankly, I've no intention of asking you to do anything other than what you think would be fun. That's the purpose of roleplaying, after all.

But, imagine the roleplay as a piece of media with building tensions. What Oboro is doing is very much a big leap in tension. One that I'd normally think that you'd find nearer to the end of a plot. Thriller dancing down the street with a ragtag group of peons freshly transformed from citizens is pretty out there.

I haven't complained at you about it or asked you to do something differently because I don't feel strongly about it and I'd honestly be more conflicted with the concept of you doing things any differently than you intend too. It's not a big deal for me. Hopefully I'm being coherent.

*nod nod* I do enjoy over the top stuff.... I mean it makes me think of the old soap opera and resident evil stuff....also I was trolling Zeth for anyone who took it serious XD...I mean it is fun to poke fun at the boyfriend cause then I can be a trouble maker and maybe get punished when I see him XD

that part at the end is kind of trolling as well even if I do really want to get Zeth to get all hot and bothered about thinking of doing things XD

Can we move this to the OOC thread maybe? The interest check really isn't the place...

I imagine with that update to the thread title, people will be more aware of the fact that this group roleplay will never be 'closed' to new players.

However, I do want people to be aware of the difference between Group Roleplays and Open Roleplays. There are less expectations and rules regarding an open roleplay. When someone starts an open roleplay, the application process works somewhat differently.

There is no guarantee that a new player will have their character application accepted at face value. For the most part, this is due to my focus on keeping each character feeling unique while avoiding any chance that certain character types might flood the roleplay and find that their role has become stale due to overexposure.

So while we are always open to characters, I ask that new players be extremely mindful of the cast already accepted. If a new proposed character doesn't mesh with the setting or is too similar to a character already approved, it will be my every intention to ask you to adjust them in some form or fashion to avoid complications.

Thank you for your time!

Back
Top Bottom