Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modded [Yenpointfive and Sigr]

Sigr

Magenta Goon
"No, this is all wrong" the woman whining was fiddling with orbital structures. The beanstalk elevator to the cloud station was working fine, but there was money to be earned by optimizing the satellite trajectories. It was work fit for a code monkey, but she liked the challenge and the profit that would come with it. Astra liked that, getting the edge, those decimals here and there, made by shaving margins a bit, optimizing things here and there. Any heir of a corp could make money by easy, big deals, but there was no pleasure in that. Her, responsible for the Erlang Corp, liked to get more involved than just signing papers. Of course, that implied frustration as she tried to solve an enigma she couldn't quite puzzle. Maybe she could take some days off, she didn't have yet the chance to try... 'that', at least properly, and what fun was spending so much money if she couldn't enjoy it?

"Miss Erlang, the seven thirty appointment in here" a hologram the shape of a sphere popped close, changing it's form into peaks and valleys as it spoke, reminding her of the date. Astra sighed, removing the glove she was using to operate the simulation and leaving it on the table. Her office looked the usual on a corp CEO, all empty luxury, expensive furniture everywhere, most of it natural wood and leather, nothing synthetic. She couldn't care any less about that, but expectations had to be met, specially when dealing with the rest of the sharks at the ocean. The only indulgence she allowed herself was having her table slightly littered with some engineering tools, as she liked to have her hands on her projects. Sadly, she didn't have time lately to get in an overall and get dirty personally assembling a satellite herself, but that wouldn't be proper for a woman her rank.

Astra stopped her daydreaming and tightened the short red tie she was wearing, as she had loosened it before. Her outfit was a layered asymmetric blue outfit consisting on a skirt and a short jacket over a white blouse, her figure hugged by a wide black belt that served as a corset. Her hardware, now that she had left the bulky glove, were a discreet diadem on her head and a couple of twin golden bracelets, able to interface with her whole business from everywhere, protected with military grade firewalls. Only then she realized that she didn't have an appointment at that hour. Was she mistaken or did the virtual assistant had a bug? It couldn't be a security breach, that was for sure, or so she thought. "Let them in, whoever it is" she said, curious about the incident.

LMG14LB.jpg

When the door opened any implants or augmented reality sensors that Astra possessed would inform her that a cleaning bot had entered her room. Given that those bots looked like a mix between a twentieth century photocopier and a floor buffer and the person that entered her office was humanoid this definitely wasn't that. He was wearing a cloak as well with the hood pulled up and a mask on. The cloak was a horrendous mix of lines that went nowhere, angles which made the eye water, and the odd alphanumeric character interspersed at totally random intervals and shifting as you looked at it. It shouldn't take Astra more than a moment to figure out what it was all for. The cloak would confuse the software that monitored security feeds for the facility, interpreting the mess of designs on it as junk data and then promptly discarding it. Pressure or motion sensors would pick him up but the spoofed idea of a cleaning bot told them that there was supposed to be something in that spot so they wouldn't trip the alarm. He was effectively a ghost unless someone with biological eyes was looking directly at him.

"Good morning Miss Erlang." The figure from under the cloak said. The voice was soft but distinctly male. He was also rather tall, though it was hard to get too much of a read on his build or features when he was wrapped up in the cloak. "Before you call security I just want to assure you I'm not an assassin or anything and that me being caught here would be almost as bad for you as it is for me. See, I know you've been moving around company money and funding projects your board of directors might find... unsavory. I also know that you had one installed for yourself. I'd show you the files I lifted but you really don't want the security cameras cataloging those and I'm not stupid enough to transfer them wirelessly." He said, gently shifting part of his cloak aside and revealing a large envelope, making it clear he'd bothered to actually produce print copies of the files in case they were necessary.

Astra backed against her desk when she saw the unsavory figure entering her office, exhibiting a wide array of security measures that marked him as a criminal. She was enhanced enough as to fend for herself if needed be, but if his words were to be believed, he wasn't there to kill her. Having such a hacker in her office was a risk by itself, but it seemed that her security was more permeable than she thought. What he said chilled her blood more than any threat of violence could do. How did he know? If someone had access to her files, there was no way that could be traceable. Even the surgeons that did the procedure agreed to a contained memory wipe of the operation itself and the identity of their patient, and yet...

"Fix" she voiced, her virtual assistant appearing. "Red Room" ordered, the lights turning into a deep scarlet, like an ancient photography development room. "All surveillance is off, the doors are locked" Astra said. "I guess that you could still open them, but I wanted some privacy if I'm about to get a shakedown" she added. "Is it true? How much do you know?" she asked, her hand extended gesturing him to hand the envelope to her, trembling for a split second. If the board got notice of what she did... forget the board, such a thing was still illegal, federals would parade her as an example of illegal genengineering.

The figure didn't even blink when the room shifted to red. Or, at least his body language didn't suggest any such reaction. The hood was pulled over his face, which was probably for the best given that he was certainly good enough at what he did to at least try to brainhack her if she saw his features. "Understandable." The figure said as she explained the reasoning for the lockdown. If he suspected it as a possibility he already probably had a workaround in place.

He held the envelope out to her when she reached for it, setting it on her desk and sliding it across. "Those are just prints of the interesting stuff. They did a good job of whipping things like video of the surgery and communications between the doctors. There's a whole slew of genetic jargon about the organ itself. Sounds like they were DNA matching it too you. Couldn't figure whether you were actually planning on impregnating someone with that monster or you just wanted it to be 'your' load that you got to blow all over them. That's not really the point though." He digressed as he watched her. "The point is that I have enough there to incriminate you and there's enough hard data to back it up even if I'm not nearly the biologist required to interpret it."

He gave her a moment before speaking up again. "It's really in your best interest to simply pay the ten billion dollar asking price. That's chump change for a megacorp and I'll even clean up the servers I found the data on for you. It's like hiring someone to do the work only I'm not getting memory whipped and I get paid a lot better."

Astra shuffled through the documents, confirming her worst fear as it was enough proof to jail her for a long list that went from illegal genengineering to the memory wipes themselves, not to mention the money laundering and general embezzlement. Her mind was already taking the sum into account, how such amount of money would impact the oncoming projects, and how she could siphon that money from one place to the other without a trace. It could be done, but it was going to be more than bothersome.

"You will get paid, but after what you have done you don't get to pass judgment on what I do or don't with my body" Astra affirmed, struggling to keep her calm facade, but still clearly disturbed. "Nor does the federal government, despite their ancient laws" she added, clearly believing that she was in her right to do as she pleased. She moved closer to the hacker, trying to look as less menacing as possible. "What if I offered you a job?" she said. "You are very talented" Astra complimented, "and you clearly do it for the money, no matter how much you digress about the implications of what I've done, you don't seem the kind to have an agenda" that last thing was perhaps reaching too much into the mysterious figure, but she liked taking risks. "That way you will get the money you asked and them some, if that's the only thing you want" she said. Maybe the intruder wanted technology? Security? A big corp's backing?

"Fair enough." The intruder agreed when she suggested that he shouldn't be judging her. It hardly mattered to him what she did with her company and compared to some of the stuff that other CEOs were doing with their megacorps a bit of mild embezzlement and illegal genemodding weren't really a big deal. He shifted on his feet as she stepped closer, reaching up and tugging his hood down over his features to ensure that she didn't see his face underneath it.

She could tell by his body language that her offer came as a surprise. It made sense though, keeping the one who knew her secret so close. "I hope you know that if I'm employed with you I can't destroy every copy of those files." He pointed out stiffly. "I'd need some assurance that you weren't going to kill me or make me disappear after I cleaned up the rest of the leaks for you. I can set something up that would disperse the files if I were to die suddenly or go offline for too long. If you're okay with that and with me getting my ten billion dollar bonus up front I think we can work something out." He said, waiting to see how she'd respond to his offer. If there was anything about working for her which he wanted more than the money he certainly wasn't about to show his hand just yet.

For one that brought out the topic, the hacker sure accepted quickly Astra's demand of not judging her, but also seemed uncomfortable with her presence, fiddling with his hood as she came closer. The clothes were perfectly designed, she wasn't going to get a look there unless the hacker wanted to, so it seemed a precaution born from unease. He may have been crazy talented, he may have the guts to come in person to negotiate, but he seemed to lack the steeled nerves to deal with a corporate shark. It all became more evident with the surprise about the deal, it was almost common sense, but somehow it didn't seem to cross his mind until she proposed it.

"I know, I know, an insurance is commonplace, if you didn't have a measure like that already in place you would look less competent" Astra said, faking a bored tone on her voice. "You wanted ten billion upfront beforehand, and you ask for the same amount even with a deal?" she asked, rhetorically. "Well, I don't think so" she shrugged. "If you come to work for me I can get you security, a place in the rich neighborhood, not to mention a legitimate front, contacts, technology and security..." she enumerated. "Some of those things are expensive, others can't be even bought with money, and access to both of those categories thanks to working for me lower you upfront payment to five billions" Astra stated, crossing her arms. "Can't have both things, but I'm open to negotiate. I mean, that's only natural" she seemed to have finished, awaiting an answer, a retort.

"Oh, one more thing, all this back and forth is getting annoying without a name" Astra said, "even a fake one would be welcome" added.

"I suppose we can settle on seven." The hacker said with a shrug. Given that any value they settled on was chump change for someone who headed a megacorp he saw no reason not to push his luck a little bit. Since she seemed to be forgetting some of what he brought to the table he decided to cut her off before she could bring out a lower counter offer. "Let's not forget that I've already got a good deal of illegitimate contacts that could be useful to your business. Your new addition might be what I decided to blackmail you with but your corp's hands are hardly clean. My associates could be useful when you need something done off the books. Mind you, I certainly wouldn't tell them who they're working for. If they can't be bothered to trace where their money is coming from I see no reason to let them know their employer could stand to tack on a couple of zeros to the offer." He said.

When she asked for a name he paused for a moment. He clearly hadn't considered that they might get to talking long enough for that to be a worthwhile concern and he didn't seem keen on giving her his real name or an alias that lead back to him just yet. Rather than make up something that sounded like a real name and fail to convince her it belonged to him he just made up an alias on the spot. He glanced down at the strange markings on his outfit which confused the cameras in the facility. "For now you can call me Sigil." He said simply. Hackers spent more time going by online handles than their real names anyway so he settled into the name easily, like it actually was the one that he'd been given at birth.

Astra looked amused at the hacker bargaining with her, including a threat that related to the corps behavior and a show of networking muscle as he talked about his contacts and associates. She was more impressed with the prowess, ingenuity and bravery he showed by uncovering her mods and coming there to blackmail her in person than with his supposed acquaintances. Even then, having a healthy back and forth when everything had started with an extortion surrounding her deepest secret was already a relief. Seeing him fidget before uttering that alias, made it sound obviously fake, but it wasn't as his identity mattered at that precise moment.

"Seven is acceptable" her tone made it clear that she minded more the proclivity to negotiate over the sum that the amount itself, "Sigil" she added the given name after a slight pause. Even with her facade and the slight enjoyment about giving the situation a positive spin, Astra was still worried. "We can talk about the benefits of working for me and how do you want the payment later" she took yet another step closer, wondering what kind of perks would Sigil want, maybe a nice house in the best neighborhood would make him more compliant. A taste of the high life couldn't be easily forgotten, and such things required more of a position than just money. "No one else must know about me. Make sure that your copy, even if ready to distribute in case something happens, is the only one. Destroy any evidence, trace, even suggestion that such a thing could happen" she demanded.

There was a strange frailness in her tone, a flaw in her irreproachable figure as a corporate head. Her illegal ventures had weakened her position, and made such a thing possible, but her voice demanding that her secret was to be protected was one of pride, not one of shame.

He didn't really care much if she minded the negotiations. The way he saw it they were necessary to establish that he wasn't immediately going to take on the role of a fish out of water as soon as he moved from black hat hacker to corporate employee. When she stepped closer and began to impress upon him that he needed to erase every trace of her illegal doings apart from the copy his body language suggested that he was trying to hold back a chuckle underneath that hood and was almost certainly grinning. "I have a couple of worms ready to go already. As soon as you turn this rooms net access back on they can be on their merry way to gnaw away at all that incriminating data." He said before adding in. "Believe me when I say that I'm not stupid enough to risk letting your secret get out if I'm going to be working for you. I don't profit if your board wrestles your company away from you or if they bring up legal proceedings against you so from now on it seems we're on the same team." He said, extending his hand to her. Again, it wasn't hard to tell that he was smiling underneath that hood.

Astra felt tempted to go and peek under the hood, specially now that she was close enough to see a little bit of him. Was he smiling? He did look like he was smiling. Well, maybe there was no reason not to, after all he had landed quite the nice deal and had hold his own against a corporate shark. "Peace of spirit goes a long way. It's weird wanting to thank the one blackmailing you?" she tilted her head slightly, seeing that he was indeed smiling. "I guess that it's a pleasure, it will have to be or we are both fucked" she shook the offered hand, showing a bit of her character with the crass language. For a moment, even if brief, the corporate woman faded and just remaining the girl that liked to build things.

"Fix. Yellow Room" Astra ordered her virtual assistant, the room went from deep crimson to warm amber. "Recording and such is still disabled, but you have net access now" she said, looking slightly anxious. "Go, do your thing, don't mind me" she urged.

He could tell that she was trying to get a look under the hood and didn't pull away. She could indeed see him smiling and get a look at his strong jawline. He was probably rather handsome for a hacker, though at his point she couldn't see much higher than the tip of his nose. "It is a bit weird." He admitted. "Wanting a cock so big and potent that you have to get quasi-illegal bioware to have it is a bit weird too, mind you, but I'm not going to judge." He added with a little chuckle as he shook her hand.

When she commanded her assistant to give him access to the net he raised his hands up and made a series of smooth motions with his wrists and fingers. It looked a bit like sign language or someone conducting music, albeit that the signs were a bit too hard to keep track of for them to be meant to communicate to a human being. After a moment he stopped and declared simply. "Done." Rather than typing on a virtual keyboard he clearly had his personal system designed to use much quicker shorthand motions. With that he reached up and slipped his hood off, revealing deep brown hair, a little messy due to riding under the hood, and a pair of green tinted goggles with wide lenses which he slipped off. His actual eyes were green too, nearly an emerald color. "I'm Varas, by the way. And as of right about now I should be the only one in the world with any records as to your... enhancement." He said.

Astra was close to protest the words of the manly hacker, now that she could get a peek under the hood, since for it being just a blackmailing material and something that wasn't subjected to his judgment, he sure liked to broach the topic. He soon was doing his job, all of it using a custom interface no doubt, a mark of an exceptional professional, but that wasn't the surprise. Varas, now that he had introduced himself with what it could be his real name, or at least something closer, revealed his face. His messed up hair made him look a bit bratty, despite his jawline, but his best feature were those green eyes that looked expensive designer material, unless they were natural.

"So it's now an 'enhancement'? You didn't refrain from calling it like it is" Astra tilted her head, looking at those green eyes. "The repeated mentions are starting to seem beyond professional curiosity" she added. "What is it? Envy? Curiosity? Just pure lust?" questioned, getting closer. She noticed his eyes shift for a moment, maybe it was nothing, or just a quick glance to the topic at hand. Astra moved her hands to her hips, shifting her posture to be a little bit more forward. "I can show it to you, if you are just that curious" it was just a joke, at least for the most part, but nobody else knew nor had seen it. It wasn't like she chose it just to flaunt it around, but still...

Varas glanced back at Astra as she decided to comment on the wording he had used. "I didn't mean it like that." He said quickly. 'Enhancement' was the word most people used for cyber- or bio-mods, which made sense given that you didn't shell out that sort of money for body alterations unless you considered them an upgrade ontop of what you were born with. When she shifted he couldn't help but glance down. He wasn't exactly sure what he expected to see but he quickly snapped his eyes back up to hers as she kept speaking. He was blushing by now, clearly not as adept at hiding his thoughts as the head of a megacorp could be expected to be. That might have been one of the reasons to hide under the hood.

"I definitely don't want you to whip it out, thanks. I've read some of the technical specs on it just to make sure I had the right documents and I have no desire to see it in person." He told her. Varas wasn't a terribly great liar when he was nervous. The hacker obviously wasn't used to such offers. "I'm more just curious about why you wanted it. Like, what are you even planning on doing with it?" This time he was being a bit more honest. With everything she could have spent her money on he was genuinely curious why she chose such an extravagant dick. He was also a little curious as to what it actually looked like on her but he was doing his best to steer the conversation away from the notion that she ought to show him.

Astra noticed the blush, the movement in those green eyes of his, the change in the pitch of his voice. His verbosity about how he didn't want to see it, he didn't want for her to whip it out even if it had been mostly a joke, and yet his curiosity about it. Astra could be an adept technician by desire, and a ruthless corp head by necessity, but she wasn't specially good at other venues, like a subtle approach. "Fine, fine, I'll keep it there, it was just a joke..." she said, not entirely sure herself, as the hacker had happened to be handsome after all, and he seemed to be genuinely curious about her motives.

"Oh, it's a bit... intimate, but I guess it's fine" Astra was a bit surprised. She turned around and walked to her table, crouching to retrieve something from a low drawer. When she got up she had an Akvavit bottle in one hand, and a couple of glasses in the other. "A personal favorite of mine. Something from the homeland, I guess, even if I wasn't even born in Denmark" she shrugged. Her family had abandoned the old Europe long ago, and her darker skin and black hair made her look anything but Danish. Maybe it was just the taste, or just a memory of her grandfather drinking it, either way she liked to indulge on special occasions. "I obviously haven't told anyone this before" she said, pouring a couple glasses and leaving the bottle aside, the amber fluid looking golden with the yellow tinted lights of the room.

Astra sighed, gave one of the glasses to Varas and sat down on one of the chairs for the guests, not on her own, subtly motioning him to do the same, putting them at the same level for the time being. "Ah... it feels so weird talking about it..." sighed yet again, but seemed determined to talk. "A hacker like you sure perfectly knows that the corporate world is a slow and monolithic dinosaur, often lead by base impulses and ancient leaders extending their lives at any price" she said, as odd at it could sound from the mouth of someone who took part in that same world. "So it's no surprise that the higher you go, more bigoted people you find, and the sexism feels like something very present and not in the past" she took a sip from her glass, a bitter smile showing on her face. "I'm more of an engineer than an executive, fate put me in the position I'm in, and even if I can radiate the same disregard for the peasants that those feudal lords have, it's not natural in me" she explained, pausing for a moment. "Or so I hope" another sip grazed her lips.

"The thing is that I grew old and tired of behavioral therapists, public discourse coaches and all the professionals that helped me to behave in a presentable matter in those circles. So one particularly bad night, that I seemed to be stuck with no advance whatsoever, the idea came to me" Astra smiled, looking a bit goofy. "Sure, I was drunk, I'll admit it. But during the next day's hangover, the idea was still exciting. The next day was appealing, and the next one I surprised myself thinking about how it could be done" Astra took a pause, moving her glass in small circles, golden spirits swirling around. "The notion, the idea of having a bigger and more powerful member than any of my rivals enticed me. Something that would put all their shriveled pricks to shame, even with their medicines and enhancements, they wouldn't be able to match what I had hidden" Astra looked beaming, grinning wide. "I know that it may not sound specially feminist depending on who you ask, but I believe that I can do what I want with my body, and that included getting a cock that would outmatch anything they had, even if I risked going a bit overboard" she admitted, as Varas had the specs on that thing. "Since then, I find myself way more assertive and don't let those corporate goons stand over me" she rose her glass as a toast to herself, then emptied it.

Astra got up, walked to the bottle and brought it back with her, filling her glass again and the one in Varas' hands if he wanted. "And yeah, I also find exciting the idea of fucking someone with it, why not" she finally admitted. "Although I haven't dared to use it with anyone yet. I can't really approach someone in a club, I... kind of suck at that" Astra shrugged. "So I guess that I'm kind of a virgin yet? At least that part of me is..." she laughed with the idea, the crass engineer coming to life without the disguise of those designer clothes she wore.

Varas took the glass that was offered to him and followed suit in taking a chair. Not leaving the desk between them certainly did make this feel a bit more personal. He sipped the drink which had been offered to him. It was a bit of a unique taste and it took him a couple of sips to get used to it but a smile quickly spread across his face. He settled into his chair as he listened to her explanation, nodding along as she described the arrogance of those who quite publicly owned the world. Sexism in the workplace might not be a problem he personally had to deal with but when you read about as many corporate emails as the business's own employees you did get to see the trend that started to emerge.

He chuckled a bit when she started to describe how the idea came to her and took another sip of his drink. As she continued to speak he shifted in his chair a bit. Underneath the cloak he was wearing a black and gray bodysuit, designed to prevent thermal imaging from picking him up and to limit the amount of noise he would make. It fit him like a glove though, which carried its own set of issues. "Yeah, you can definitely do whatever you want with your body. Besides, can you imagine how they'd react if they knew that a woman was that much bigger than them?" He asked with a little chuckle. His mind seemed to be wandering a bit though and he tugged the cloak back around him on his left side, keeping to using his right hand so that the cloak wouldn't shift back away from him. He'd meant the movement to look like subtly trying to get comfortable but it wasn't too hard to see what was going on. Now that the cloak was draped around him again on one side it prevented her from being able to get a good view of his crotch in that body suit. Hearing her going on about the feeling of pride and power her new cock gave her was turning out to be a turn on. Inconvenient as it was in this context he did love confident women.

He held his glass out to her for a refill when he stood, glancing up at her and feeling rather pinned down. She was his boss now and she had him in her office drinking and talking about her cock. It didn't take a genius to realize how this coudl go wrong. Still, he was enjoying the conversation and did like hearing about Astra's plans. "I could help with that." He suggested, having tried to time his comment to refer to her approaching someone at a club but it came out almost directly after she mentioned that she was still a virgin in that regard. He jumped to clarify what he meant. "I mean that I could help you get laid, not that I'd volunteer to do the work myself." He said. The feeling of being pinned in his chair was getting worse. She was standing over him and that also made it a lot harder to hide his bulge from that angle. "Do you wanna sit back down?" He suggested, trying to get a bit more breathing room. Of course, he hadn't considered a bit more of what this view looked like for Astra, specifically how those beautiful green eyes of his caught the light when he looked up at her. It wasn't hard to imagine how they'd look up at her if his mouth was being used for something other than talking.

Astra noticed Varas fidget around while she talked, seemingly uncomfortable, even if he had brought out the topic himself. Well, if he didn't want to hear her talk about that he shouldn't have asked or snooped into her files in the first place. "Wha-?" she asked, returning with both glasses as he offered to be of help. She almost didn't have much time to react, as he soon clarified what he meant. "Ah, that" Astra sounded disillusioned. "Here" she returned Varas his glass, full again, thinking for a moment that she had seen something interesting down there, but maybe it was just a shadow of his high tech clothing. "Will do in a moment" she disregarded the sitting offering, still standing in front of him. Damn, those eyes were a distraction and she couldn't really check her suspicions. Maybe she could keep talking, Astra thought, taking a small sip.

"The thing is that even with this" Astra's free hand rested on the waistline of the skirt, not wanting to be too crude for once, "I'm not really into women. Many people see an assertive engineer and think I must be a lesbian, but it's not the case" she continued, her hand moving to a side, resting on her hip, slightly shifting it forward. "And I'm guessing that many men who want a woman don't want the extras, and those who like that thing maybe don't like women" she explained her predicament while fishing for reactions on his face. "Well, I don't get out much, so maybe I'm wrong and there is an untapped market for a daring entrepreneur to get into" she laughed.

"I like your helping spirit, I really appreciate it" Astra nodded, taking another sip from her glass, wetting her lips. "But if you are going to be my wing man, hold this a moment" Astra gave Varas her glass, ending with both hands free. "I'm guessing you should see the kind of merchandise you are peddling" her hands went to the zippers of her skirt, taking it slow to see if she had been wrong and Varas just backed the hell out or maybe she could see some interest on those shiny emeralds of his.

"I was going to guess bisexual." Varas admitted with a little shrug. Still, he did realize that this meant that finding willing partners for her was liable to be a bit tricky. He also realized that he might very well be her type and while he wasn't necessarily against a woman with some added extras she definitely seemed like she was in the market to try those extras out and he wasn't about to sign up for that, especially with his new boss he just tried to blackmail. He kept his expression intentionally vague, though he did chuckle when she joked about finding an untapped market for her cock.

When Astra handed her glass to him Varas took it more or less on reflex. He didn't see where she was going with the wing man thing, largely because he'd played the role of wing man before and it had definitely not involved inspecting a cock first. He quickly moved to stop her from unzipping her skirt but quickly realized that while she had ended up with both hands free he'd ended up with a glass in each of his. "That won't be necessa-" He spoke hurriedly as his blush deepened and he stood up to avoid getting acquainted with her cock at eye level. It was a mistake in two parts. Most importantly, he was now holding two glasses, which kept him from keeping either arm at his side where they wouldn't disturb the cloak. Secondly, when he stood up the cloak would drag across the seat of the chair, guiding it back away from his center. The result of his mistake was quite clear, in that it was straining against his body suit hard as he could be. Judging by the bulge he had to be pushing a foot in length and was quite thick. Probably he'd gotten himself a bit of modification as well, maybe the same person who worked on his eyes.

His blush was downright crimson in that moment, going nicely with the emerald green of his eyes. He thrust her glass out quickly to her, hoping he could get her to take it back without thinking just like he'd taken it without thinking. He needed a free hand to pull the cloak back into place. Meanwhile he quickly stammered out an explanation. "This isn't about the cock thing! I just have a thing for strong assertive women and you happen to kinda fit that description." He said, hoping she wouldn't push it. It didn't take a genius to realize that hearing Astra talking about putting men with lesser cocks into their place had probably been a huge turnon for someone who liked that sort of assertive attitude.

Astra stopped her undressing advances as she saw Varas fidget, stutter and get up nervously, her hands still on her hips, making him handle both drinks. "Whoa there" she smiled, finally not only checking that he was indeed obviously excited, but also sporting a tool that even if didn't match her own, it sure was extraordinary. "I'm not one to judge you if it was the cock, you can be sure of that" Astra took not only hers, but both glasses and in a quick trip she left them on her table, hearing Varas' cloak move behind her. Returning back to him, Astra stood awfully close, following those green eyes with hers. "While you think if you want to really see, to really feel what I've got..." she said, a playful smile on her face. Astra pushed Varas back into his seat, be it enhancements or training, Astra was deceptively strong. "I want to see what I paid for, even if these services weren't included" she added, looking at his groin.

Astra kicked her shoes out, rising one leg and planting the feet on Varas' seat, between his thighs and dangerously close to his oversized tool. "So..." she mumbled, using her feet to pry the cloak open. "You want me to ask why you did this?" she traced the outline of his member with her toes. "Was it done on a whim? Was it power?" she pried into the motives, as he had done before with her, notoriously more extreme, makeover. "Because I don't think you were born with this thing" Astra laughed with the idea. "Now, as much as I want a taste of that, I really want to see all of you" she demanded. "How does my hacker look under all that smartwear?" she emphasized the sense of Varas belonging at her. "I can get out of this if you are shy" she added, the tomboyish woman waiting no long to remove the tie, blouse and jacket. Exposing a couple of modest breasts with big areolas over a firm shapely abdomen, it was obvious that Astra liked to be fit, her dark skin showing that she worked out. "Can you get out of that yourself or do I have to pry it open?" she asked, eager to check him out.

By the time she had taken both glasses from him he resisted the urge to cover himself. Something already told him that Astra would want to have a look and at this point he felt like he kind of owed her a chance to at least ogle him through his suit. What he wasn't expecting was to be pushed back into his chair. He couldn't work out exactly how she did it and the moment spent trying to figure it out gave her the opening the plant her foot between his legs, ensuring he couldn't shut them at this point. When she pushed the cloak aside he felt his breath catch in his throat. Varas didn't really fancy himself much of a foot enthusiast but the sense of power Astra radiated as she rested her toes ontop of his manhood made his head swim. Being beneath her foot was rather exceptional.

"What?" He asked, seeming a bit dim at first. A look of realization washed over his face a moment later. "I didn't do that." He said. "I don't have any mods beyond a standard cyberbrain." He clarified. Unlike some cocky guys who would have happily suggested that their modifications were all natural Varas seemed a little perturbed by that fact. He clearly realized that it sounded like a lie. It didn't help that while buying a cock like his wasn't too hard his eyes looked like designer work.

When she told him that she wanted to see the rest of him and referred to him as if he was property he bit his lip, looking nervous for a moment. Seeing her unveil her breasts helped make his mind up. He nodded after a moment and tugged the cloak off. There was a little slide along the collar of his skinsuit that freed an almost imperceptible zipper. He slipped it down til just below his belly button. He had a nice tone to his body but was still a little on the lanky side. "Could you move your foot so I can stand up for a second?" He asked. The zipper was clearly down as far as it went and he was looking to stand up to get the lower portion of the suit off. Not that someone standing in front of him couldn't just tug it off.

"No way" Varas seemed to say the truth, but that thing was too big. "You were born with that tool and got into hacking? Pretty interesting if you ask me, but I have trouble buying it" she continued, ogling his lean body as he unzipped his suit, stopping just above the prize. "I mean, those beautiful eyes couldn't have come cheap, that much I know" she stopped to get a good look to those shiny green orbs. "Exceptional work, I must say. The only thing that gives them up is that they look to good to be real" she nodded, appreciating the fine craftsmanship.

"If I move I can't unwrap my gift" Astra smiled, shifting her foot back to the ground, but still there, leaning in towards Varas. "Lets see..." her fingers wriggled in the air before reaching in to grab the suit. "Lift that cute butt up" she said, slowly and carefully peeling the suit off him, revealing that huge, hard prick. Crouching between his legs, Astra took hold of his cock, caressing and inspecting it. "It's wonderful" she muttered, her left hand slowly rubbing it up and down, while the right was focused on the head, grazing it here and there. "You have to know, I mean, how I wanted to feel, how I feel" Astra said. "A thing this size... no wonder you had the courage to not only blackmail me, but to do it in person" her words sent warm breath to his mast, her talking wasn't slowing down even if her hands were busy. "You like this, don't you?" her right thumb was rubbing him under the head, building pressure, while the left slowly stroke down the length. "I'm afraid I've been practicing on my own" she admitted with a smile.

He shrugged a bit when she suggested that his cock might have some bearing on his choice of profession. "I don't see you quitting your day job to do porn just because you have a huge cock." He pointed out before she got onto the subject of his eyes. He chuckled a bit and looked up at her, locking eyes so she'd have an unobstructed view. "I'll have to pass along your compliments on the workmanship to my mother." Varas said.

When she leaned in to pull his suit off he straightened up a bit in his seat, doing as he was told and lifting his butt up off of it so that she could slide the suit off. He plopped back down with a little sigh, just in time for Astra to crouch down and take hold of his cock. He bit his lip during the inspection, laughing again when she called his manhood wonderful. "I'm glad you like it. I was expecting a much harsher critic given that yours must make mine look a whole lot less impressive by comparison." He said. He was well aware that he still fell within the range of most cock mods you could buy legally. He gave another sigh and relaxed in the chair as she began to stroke his cock for him. As her thumb rubbed under his cockhead precum bubbled from the tip, dribbling down onto her fingers. "Of course I like it." Varas told her with a smile. "I do have to wonder. Is this all you've been practicing? Given your size and how flexible you look to be you shouldn't even have to worry about getting a sore neck from sucking your own cock." He said. Admittedly though, given Varas' length and his lean form he probably could have done the same thing if he wanted, just not quite as easily.

Astra blushed, being busted by the hacker once more when he suggested that she could suck her own cock. "Yeah... I have to admit that I tried" she said with a smile. "Well, more than just trying in fact" she giggled, remembering the incident. "Lets just say that I liked it and that I almost drown myself" she laughed at her own expense, not afraid nor embarrassed or sharing her adventurous side when it came to that. Astra was certainly a sure woman that didn't flinch easily nor backed out of admitting things who would be deadly secrets for others, at least not with Varas. Now that she was like an open book to her intruder, turned employee and who knew what else, she felt more comfortable and wanted him to feel the same. "Not that I dislike the taste" she shrugged before leaning in.

Her lips took hold of the tip, sucking in a bit of that precum she was able to catch, adding it to her own slippery mouth. Astra's tongue danced around the now captured head, both of her hands turning to pump the length up and down. It wasn't as unwieldy as her own, but it still wasn't something to be handled without care. Astra left his dick for a moment, the head abandoning her mouth with a wet pop. "Those charming eyes aren't the only thing to thank your mother for, that's for sure" she smiled, since he insisted that his cock was also natural. "I wasn't born with this, but there are days where I'd prefer to do porn that my job, I assure you" she picked on his joke from earlier, her hands never stopping. "Specially if it involved the tight ass of some CEO of the competitors, that's for sure" Astra added, returning her mouth to Varas' dick, engulfing more and more of it with each attempt. Even then, there was a limit on how far she could go in that posture and without experience with a tool that size, so she focused her efforts on bobbing up and down her head around the topside, while a hand pumped the rest of the length available and another one fondled his balls.

He laughed a bit when she suggested that she nearly drowned herself. "I suppose that's something to watch out for. The estimates regarding your... output, definitely seemed generous." He said. The medical records didn't actually include concrete numbers regarding the size of her load the way that they did regarding size but they gave ranges and it wasn't surprising that a cock meant to surpass all others was meant for inhumanly messy cumshots.

Varas groaned and leaned back in the chair as Astra began to suck on the head of his cock and work the shaft. He silently mused to himself that this was easily the best job that he'd ever pulled. It wasn't the first time he'd dabbled in blackmail but it was definitely the first time he'd ever gotten a blowjob as a bonus for it. "True, but I'm hardly going to go thanking her personally for the other stuff." He pointed out. He wasn't going to speculate which side of his family he got his size from but she might have had something to do with that deliciously toned ass he was resting on as well. "I could always dig up some dirt on your competitors if you'd like to make them an offer they can't easily refuse." He offered to her when suggesting she might like a crack at her competitor's asses.

He moaned for her as she began to bob up and down his length and fondle his balls. His cock throbbed in her mouth and his hand slipped down to run through her hair as those pretty green eyes shone just for her. More and more pre trickled out over her tongue, flavoring his length and signaling his building pleasure. "Fuck you're fantastic at this." He groaned, his hips rocking lightly in his seat as another moan slipped from his lips.

Varas seemed more than comfortable with her attentions, even having time to crack wise, suggesting that he could help her blackmail her way into the competition's asses. Astra snorted, a laugh stifled by the cock in her mouth, and pulled back a moment to gasp for air. "Damn, you made me laugh with that" she admitted. It was just a joke, but what made it funny wasn't only the idea of the look on their faces, but also that even if hard, it would be possible. Astra's own chocolate eyes had an amber quality to them under the office's yellow light, and they were glued to Varas' emeralds, their shine reflecting honest the pleasure she was giving him. He was getting more and more vocal though, his groans and moans signaling that she was going in the right direction. "Oh, keep going..." she smiled, as Varas complimented her cock sucking skills, before returning to it, feeling that throbbing meat inside her mouth, that slowly dripping pre cum dripping on her tongue.

Astra had been trying to focus in pleasuring Varas, but in a situation like that with his cock coating her tongue with pre, his moans and compliments and that twitching tool in her hands and mouth it was just a matter of time until her excitement couldn't be hold. Her oversized tool was slowly growing chubbier, still within the confines of her underwear and skirt, unable to get beyond the fabric without direct attention. The pussy beneath all those enhancements had enough with what was happening, and was for sure staining her underwear with a hit of wetness. Astra continued her attentions, picking up the pace in absence of a need to talk, eager to feel Varas squirm and twist at the pleasure caused for her. She just hoped that he would be open to return the favor, or the shower she was going to take afterwards would have to be of the cold kind. Faster and faster she went, pushing herself further away, forcing another couple of extra inches into her throat. Drool slobbered between her lips and Varas' mast, making it slippery along the whole length. Astra moved the hand she had on his balls to the shaft, pumping that tool into her mouth two handed, pushing him closer and closer to his orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom