Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modded [Yenpointfive and Sigr]

Varas groaned when she told him he had ten seconds. He knew he wasn't bargaining for any more than that so he tried his best to relax. As her hands began to run over his back that became a lot easier. He groaned again but more softly and certainly more happily. She could feel the tight hole that had been squeezing her cock for dear life ease up a little bit, making things much more comfortable for Varas. Of course, it was a good thing he had relaxed since otherwise the places she turned her attention might have turned out problematic. He sighed as she squeezed his ass and traced her nails along his thigh, knowing where her fingertips were headed. Anticipation didn't manage to stifle his enjoyment when she reached her target and a deep breath when she teased his balls came out as a soft moan when she ran her finger along his tip to get a taste for herself. His cock was amazingly sensitive since her fat dick put constant pressure on his prostate but he'd calmed down enough not to cum from a touch at this point.

"Yours tastes way better anyway." Varas sighed in response as she tasted his seed. At this point he didn't really care that Astra would know he sucked himself off now and then. Given how lithe and flexible he was and how long a cock he had it wouldn't have even been all that hard, though certainly more difficult than it would have been for Astra to suck on her massive cockhead.

Varas moaned sluttily when she pulled out and thrust back into him. His ass tightened a bit for her but he wasn't nearly as tense as before. He shivered a bit when she thanked him, biting his lip for a bit. Even while being fucked she could practically see the cogs turning in his head as he decided whether or not to answer that. Another good thrust brought down any hesitation and after a deep groan he responded. "And I ought to thank you for taking my anal virginity." He threw her a cute little grin as he said that but was reminded that now might not be the best idea when her grabbing his hips nearly knocked his hand out from under him. He turned back around quickly, dropping to his elbows on her desk as his fingertips curled over the rim of said desk.

Her next thrust had him seeing stars as she began to fuck him harder. He whimpered but it was a good sound this time. She felt so powerful. The way her hard body smacked against him with every thrust. His hips were instinctively trying to rock back against hers but they didn't really get him anywhere, not when she was holding him so tightly. All he had to do was be bent over the desk as his boss used his ass however she liked. That was all he could do. He felt something building and his mouth opened to call her name but nothing came out. Her grunts and gasps didn't match his pretty little moans right then. She was stronger, she was now his boss, and she'd already gotten him completely addicted to her cock. The name 'Astra' slipped his mind, like it wasn't his place to use it while she was using him so thoroughly to please herself.

"Miss Erlang!" Varas cried loudly, sounding every bit the punished secretary bent over his boss's desk.

Varas was cumming and she damn sure knew it. His ass tightened around her good and hard, his inner muscles pulsing in time with each spurt of cum. Her every thrust sent another one squirting across the desk, covering the fine furniture in his gooey seed. Varas was moaning his brains out. He might have still been crying her name but if what was coming out of his mouth was intended to be actual words it was quite lost in the sounds of his pleasure. He'd later realized that he'd managed to cum without either of them touching his cock again and that it had been the best climax he'd ever had, his balls now so empty that they ached a little bit. It was a surprisingly pleasant feeling.

Astra was lost in her own flesh, victim to her design as her whole universe swirled around that point of contact between her sweaty, tense body and that daring green eyed prince. He was perched on her very table, grasping at it as shipwrecked, holding to a wooden plank to stay afloat. It was Astra the one that felt underwater though, everything unimportant dimmed down to a muted version of itself. Her grunts and gasps, that didn't seem to belong inside her body and his moans and pants, that only served to spur her further, echoed in the golden room over the continuous slapping of flesh against flesh, body against body.

Her hands gripped hips with force, no doubt leaving finger marks that would last a couple days. That wonderfully welcoming ass was red as well and would stay like that some time, as her hard body slammed against it over and over again. The feeling of bottoming out inside Varas was wonderful, her whole cock surrounded by that writhing flesh, wrapping around her, giving way to her tool and at the same time offering pliable resistance. It was the best she had ever felt, so it was no wonder that her heavy balls started to tighten against her, as even with the blowjob before there was no way she could last long on her first time.

Fierce and beastly, Astra pounded Varas with all she got, and only his screaming of her family name made her feel a bit more as herself, and not just a machine made for pistoning that relentless meat in and out of his ass. Such a piece of genetic engineering wasn't just a tool of power, of self confidence and might. As Varas fell victim to the sensations caused by that cock, Astra risked to lose herself as well, becoming a slave of her own pleasure, of inflicting it upon others. But even if both of them were creatures of passion in that moment, they didn't reach that point being weak willed, what would be the point of conquering what didn't offer resistance after all? No, the pleasure wasn't just on being overwhelmed by it, as it also resided on being able to let go once in a while, on keeping control by knowing when and how to let go of it.

"Fuck! Varas!" Astra grunted, his insides clenching on her. "Too tight, I can't-" she hissed, her orgasm chasing his sooner than later. Varas' body seemed to be milking her, wanting to finally release each and every drop of that delicious substance, basting his insides thoroughly. A wordless series of pants and grunts heralded it, tension and throbbing announcing it intimately. Astra buried herself to the hilt one last time, her hands clenching his hips into marks that risked to turn bruises as she exploded inside him. Like an unstoppable force she could feel the unbelievable streams of cum flow from her to Varas through her throbbing cock. Each pulse of it had her balls palpitating like a heartbeat, twitching as the pleasure demanded more and more, no amount of semen seemed enough.

Half a dozen hearty shots went in before Astra's upper body leaned on Varas' back, resting there. The arms that once gripped his hips with unrelenting force now hugged his midsection as their sweaty forms heaved with labored breath against each other. Astra still kept cumming, but what once were powerful salvos now was the constant but weak dribbling of a leaking hose. Slowly and as delicately as it was possible, Astra backed off and pulled out of Varas, her seed painting his insides the whole way out, dripping down the floor as her once steel hard tool hung big but soft between her legs.

"That was... I'm wordless..." Astra admitted, but she wasn't yet done. Sure, there was no way she could have another go, but her attentions didn't end with her orgasm. Using the last remains of her strength, Astra embraced Varas, picking him off the drenched table and carrying with her into a large office couch that was on a side of the room. "Shhh... calm down, I got you" she said once she leaned both their forms as long as they were, using the furniture as a makeshift bedding. Her voice sounded still in charge, but gentle, caring, almost motherly. Her hands caressed his back and hair as she softly hugged him against her, naked bodies resting together. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you I hope" she muttered, looking at those wondrous green eyes, her amber ones serene and shiny, the fire calmed down.

He wasn't sure exactly when his climax ended but he definitely knew when Astra's began. Varas was vaguely aware of some warning signs but he knew he couldn't have stopped her if he wanted to. He was a quivering mess of pleasure who was wholly incapable of standing up to Astra in that moment. Besides, he really, really wanted her to cum inside of him and soon enough he got his wish. He cried out loudly as he felt her shoot her wad inside of him. He'd known she would put his cock to shame again. He'd been blessed with a godly tool by a trick of genetics but she'd engineered something all together her own. He groaned and squirmed beneath her as she pumped him full of her seed. "Ohh fuck..." He whimpered as she pushed all the way in once again.

The heightened state he'd been in while being fucked had started to die away, leaving him painfully aware of his own situation. He was pinned softly beneath Astra's strong body and she was still cumming. He lacked any other option but to rest softly beneath her in a pool of his own cum (and plenty of hers that had dripped off of his upper body from the earlier blowjob) as she lazily topped off his backside with the last of her load. He couldn't come up with any conscious reaction to the situation so his body filled in for his mind with that trademark Varas blush, quietly catching his breath while the cock that had now thoroughly proven its dominance over him finished its business inside his ass.

He groaned as she pulled out of his rear and glanced back at her in time for her to pick him up. At first he was a little worried because of how tired she clearly was but she projected strength even then and he settled quickly. "Don't I look calm to you?" He said with a playful smile, clearly aware that he hadn't a second ago. Her cum was leaking down his thighs a bit, a testament to both how much she'd shot in him and how stretched he was.

Varas stretched as they rested on the couch, looking rather catlike for a moment before he wriggled around in her grasp so he was facing her. He was an absolute cum drenched mess from head to toe but he was definitely smiling. In response to her question he leaned up and kissed her lips softly to reassure her before calmly informing her. "Honestly? I'm really sore right now. I'd probably spring off this couch if I actually tried to sit on it. But I just had the absolute best sex of my entire life and if I'm very lucky the most beautiful, powerful woman I've ever met will take me home with her so I don't have to strut home looking like a cum dumpster." He said, giggling a bit at the mental image but also looking to Astra because that was a very real possibility if she wasn't going to take him with her.

"Ohh..." He caught himself before he forgot that he had one more thing to say to her. "And don't let anyone tell you that this..." He said, prodding her cock and gently holding it in his hand. "Doesn't belong here. You're already bound to be the most powerful person in the board room and on behalf of all men everywhere: we should all be bowing to Astra Erlang and her mighty tool." He told her. He'd leaned in closer and his voice had dropped to a whisper towards the end. Of course, after he'd finished he pulled back and gave her a little smirk. "Just don't forget that I was the first to worship that big rod of yours, or that mine's honestly pretty great too." He said, prodding his own dick with a little chuckle.

"You look beautiful to me, I just want to make sure I take care of you properly" Astra answered when Varas asked her if he looked calm, but his playful smile made her be a bit more at ease and cuddle with him on the couch. Their bodies rubbed together as Varas stretched out and turned around, his lean abdomen against Astra's fit one, face to face, green and gold. A soft charming kiss bridged the distance between them before Varas confessed both how sore he felt and how amazing the whole experience had been, not to mention his proposal.

"Very smooth of you, first you invite yourself to my office and now you invite yourself to my home..." Astra said, amused by how daring Varas could be, and how fantastic it felt having the power to care for him while at the same time he wasn't just a compliant employee, but a man as smart and brave as she was, if not more. "As I said, I will take care of you for today" Astra nestled her face on his neck. "But first lets rest here a bit, it's nice and warm" she added, laying with him, their bodies partly entwined.

"Hmph, gentle..." Astra warned when Varas took hold of her cock, as she still was sensitive. "You are the only one worthy of being my first worshiper, the high priest of my religion with your staff and all that" Astra tried to undermine the devotion with a joke, not wanting for things to get too serious as they cuddled, but she knew what Varas was talking about, as she had talked to him about the views of other corporate sharks about her. "But thank you, that belongs with me, and I belong here" she said, her amber eyes drifting around the room. "Do you belong with me? Do you want to help me turn the corporate world into a better thing?" she added, her eyes opening wide as she said the last word, visibly nervous even if she hide it quickly.

"Maybe it's time for me to carry you to my home" Astra offered without pause. "The elevator can take us to my private garage and my car, so you don't have to even dress" she commented. "I'm not going to" she added with a smile, wanting to move pass the words she had unwittingly spoken.

Back
Top Bottom