Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"He's been great. He's been calling for you guys. Crawling around and looking for you but that's to be expected. He hasn't been away from the both of you before." Her mother told them.

"He fell fell asleep on my chest last night. Wouldn't sleep in his crib." Her dad told them.

"Please don't make that a habit, dad. I don't need him sleeping in the bed with us. Especially right now. He'll sleep in the crib. Get him tucked in, give him his bottle and he will sleep. Max will sleep outside of the crib." Adri told him.

He shrugged, "He was lonely. You slept with your mother and I until you were three. You had your own room and you slept with us."

Adri frowned at him, "the crib. Thank you dad."

Jake was a bit sad he had been crawling around looking for them. "You were looking for us? Mommy probably should have video chatted with you last night. She was taking care of daddy though." He kissed his head.

"I'm sorry you had to do that. Like Adri said, just put him in his crib. He may cry for a little bit he will get tired enough and fall asleep."

Jake looked at Adri and raised an eyebrow. "Wow...three? Really? And you give him crap for wanting to sleep with us...and three?" Jake was alright with Adri having the rule of him sleeping in his bed. They could have alone time.

He rested back and tried to get comfortable. He was in some pain but didn't want them to know that. It was time to go home. He hoped he could that day or the following day at the very latest. He rested his head against Adri's shoulder as they visited with her parents.

"Shut up. I had four tormentors growing up too. So I'm sure that had something to do with it." She gave Hake a look and then her dad for bringing it up. She didn't want Owen sleeping with them. "I mean if you want him to sleep with us then fine." She teased.

They had a fun time talking and Owen got to spend time with them. He was the happiest. She let him cuddle next to Jake but caught him before he tried to crawl all over him.

After about an hour and half, her parents took Owen home and it was Adri and Jake again. "I'm going to get something to eat from the food court. Do you want something or are you okay?"

Jake laughed. "I only was giving you crap. Cause I can. I never said I wanted Owen to sleep with us...I just was giving you a hard time for being three." He smiled and gave her shoulder a kiss.

He didn't want to say goodbye to Owen but told him to be good and gave him kisses. He also thanked her parents for watching him and if they needed anything let them know and to call Amy for a break.

He thought it over. "Jello. Crackers sound good. I don't want much more than that and soup right now. If they have noodles that would be okay. I know it's not your mom's but noodles sound good. Thank you babe. Then can go for a walk back to the bathroom after we eat?"

While Adri was gone he hit the button for some pain med and rested his head back closing his eyes. He was still tired and in a bit of pain.

"Jello, crackers and maybe noodles coming up." She smiled and went for a walk to get something to eat. She got herself a salad and some ice cream. She got Jake what he wanted but not the noddles since they didn't have any.

She went to the room and warmed up some brother for Jake and set up her own little dining tray. She put the jello and crackers on his dining tray and then the soup when it was warmed up.

"We can walk to the bathroom now if you want. It's up to you." She told him. If he felt like he should start walking now then they should but it was all his call.

Jake sat up when she got back and thanked her for everything. "Wait....where's my ice cream?" He teased but really wasn't in the mood for it.

"No I'm okay. I want to get more liquids in me first. I just want to try again but were okay for now. After we eat will be okay."

He stared to eat everything. "How's your salad baby?" He took a few bites and looked at her. "Can you freeze or can the soup your mom makes? It would be nice to make a lot and then stock up for when we're sick or something like this happens." He shrugged at the thought. "I hope I can pee so I can go home. If I can pee I'm gonna run up and down that hall."

"You didn't ask for ice cream." She smiled and licked it.

She nodded to him getting more liquids and sat down to eat her dinner. "It's a salad." It wasn't all that special. It was hospital food.

She frowned and looked at him, "I can make it for you when you want it. I don't get sick. If I did I would have gotten sick with you and Owen." She smiled.

"Don't force it Jake. You're drinking fluids, you will pee eventually. Just let your body do its thing."

He shook his head. "I really don't want it." That should have been a perfect sign that he wasn't feeling the best.

"Well...why don't you go get food somewhere better for dinner babe. That is if we are still here...which I hope we aren't." She shouldn't be stuck with hospital food cause of him.

Jake rolled his eyes with a smile. It was a bit true though, he never saw her sick. "You're going to get sick now because you said that. But what if you are on a quick trip to LA or NY and we couldn't travel with you? I'm just trying to be prepared here." He was also wondering if hers would be as good as her mom's. Mom's and Grandma's cooking was always the best. But that didn't always make sense because eventually Adri would be that mom and grandma doing the cooking...so maybe it gets better with age? Or it is just better with their touches to it.

He kept eating but only ate part of his crackers and three-fourths of his jello. He did keep going with the broth and Pedialyte though. When he was done he rested his head back and just smiled at Adri. "I think this is going to be the only time you'd be faster than me..."

"It's fine Jake. Food is food." She laughed. "If we are here for dinner, I'll go get something close." She told him.

She shook her head, "I don't get sick. I'll be fine. But in the off chance that I do get sick, mom can make the soup."

Adri ate her salad and ice cream. She watched TV and Jake while he ate to see how much he ate. She expected him to be in some pain. He did just get out of surgery. She just wanted him to get better. She didn't care if they were stuck in the hospital.

She rolled her eyes, "When you're better I'm kicking your ass. Jui Jitsu part 2!"

He gave her a nod to getting food close. "Good."

He shrugged. "Alright. Still doesn't help us if you're away. I guess we will just call mom." He smiled at her, because he was just teasing. He could eat the soup everyday.

Jake watched tv while Adri finished eating. He was in some pain but it helped he hit the button for meds while she was getting the food. "Babe...I want to get some tuna for the house too. I want to start eating it while I train. Plus it's pretty healthy. The little pouches are nice to put on salads or just eat." He gave another shrug.

He rolled his eyes. "You wish. I will kick your ass. And no kissing in Jui Jitsu!"

When she was done eating he looked her over. "You ready to help?"

She nodded her head, "just call mom. She'll make it for you. You are her self proclaimed favorite right?" She teased.

"I'll go grocery shopping when we get home. Just tell me what you want and I'll go get it." She told him.

She laughed and shook her head, "There is kissing in my version and you are getting taken down. Just wait and see." She smiled.

"Give me one second." She got up to use the bathroom and then she washed her hands and went back into the room. She stood on the side of the bed and nodded her head, "Alright, I'm ready. Maybe we can go for a little walk after you try to use the bathroom?"

Jake nodded. "Very true. I am her favorite. She'd make me anything I asked for. I know it." He smiled proudly.

He gave her a nod about shopping and making her a list. "Okay. I'll see how I feel when I get home.But definitely tuna pouches."

Jake rolled his eyes about her version. "I don't mind kisses but not during a fight."

"Yeah we can do that." He got up slowly with a grunt. He took a second before he took a few steps. "So...I thought about having you ask the doctor about us having sex, and then we could get rid of a hospital on the bucket list." He grinned at her. "But...if I can't pee chances are I will have trouble doing the other...and yeah...that does NOT sound fun at all."

He made it to the bathroom and got ready. "I won't fall down. You don't have to watch...maybe that's my problem, you are creeping me out." He teased her. Jake was the type to use the bathroom with the door open because he felt they were getting married so it didn't matter if she saw him peeing.

"It's not a real fight. I can kiss you if I want too. And grab your ass for that matter. I can do whatever I want in my version of jui jitsu. Let's just leave it at that." Then it was her turn to smile happily.

"A hospital is not on our bucket list." She shook her head, "No strenuous activity. That includes sex. Even if I'm on top. So that means no sex until you can get in the gym. I think you'll live. I know I will."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not trying to watch you pee." She laughed and turned around so he could try and pee. "What if you need a diaper for the rest of your life? I don't know if I can handle that." She teased. "If you can't do it, you can't do it. Don't force it Jake. That's how you hurt yourself even more."

It worried him a bit with what she could have up her sleeve in her version of jui jitsu. "Uhhh no. It doesn't work like that babe." He shook his head.

"I think a hospital could be on our bucket list. A lot of people do it in the hospital." He gave her a look. "Did you ask? If you didn't I am. And I want to know when he said I can train. You need to tell me..."

Jake gave her a look. "I'm having that shit added to our wedding vows. That's messed up." He stood there waiting for a couple minutes but nothing. "I guess we gotta wait. But let's go cruise around the nurses station and see if there is any hotties." He teased.

"Yeah, the doctors and nurses." She laughed. "Not the patients. You are hooked up to so many monitors when you are in bed. A nurse will come rushing in when your heart monitor goes up and we get caught. Hospital is not on our bucket list."

She laughed and shook her head, "I didn't ask and I'm not allowed to say. I don't want you counting down and then something could happen and you get even more upset. I don't want that. It's a good date and you'll be fine with it." She told him.

"Oh my god, no you aren't. I already have to change Owen's diaper, I'm not changing yours too." She teased and laughed. She walked with him out of the bathroom. "You can look at the nurses, I'll be look at the doctors." She teased back and kissed his cheek. "Should I get the wheelchair, old man?"

Jake shrugged. "Most patients don't have a sexy girlfriend like I do. You can't blame a guy for wanting you. Plus...come on babe...I have the grey sweats on. I'll wear sweats until I can train again...you should ask."

He let out a huge sigh. "I won't. I just want a ball park area. Like nothing until at least this time. Please?"

He laughed about having to change Owen's diaper and his. "But by the time I need diapers Owen won't have them. As soon as that little stinker walks we can train him to use the potty. That's a job Amy can help with being our nanny." He was walking with her. He was slow but doing it. "Hey...be nice. I'm doing a damn good job. I'm just slow." He looked at Adri. "You can look and dream about the doctors...only dream though."

She shook her head. "Nope. Not telling. You can sign all you want. I'm not telling."

She smiled, "Let's just get him walking first. Maybe we should get him a walker like yours? It's helping you. It could help him out. He can be like daddy." She thought about their little guy. "We should call him tonight and FaceTime, maybe that will help get him to sleep. I know dad will just let him fall asleep on him again." She shook her head. "We can tap into the security cameras and see. Freak them out." She smiled micheviously.

"Ooh I can dream about Doctors now?" She teased. "I'd rather dream about a certain fighter in some tight shorts. I like the Milk Monster shorts with the eyes on the ass. Why don't they send you stuff? I just need them to make shorter shorts."

He grumbled a bit. "That's not fair. I never signed anything that you can know my health info. That's against the rules. Im going to turn you in..." He was trying to blackmail her playfully.

He smiled. "If he can walk he can use a potty. We can start putting him on the potty when I use it. Just to get him used to it and maybe he will want to be like daddy in that way too." He smiled and chuckled a bit. "I'm sure your father doesn't mind but Facetiming him is a good idea."

Jake shrugged about her dreaming. "I don't care if you drool or dream. As long as it's me you snuggle up to at night." His jealousy has gotten better since their talk in NY. He trusted her wanting him and them a lot more. "I'll let you call them. If I can get a pair I'll wear them for you when we fight. That's how I will win."

He was quiet for a bit. "I've been thinking Adge...you've mentioned something you want...so I want to get it for you..."

"I'm pretty sure you did when I was your assistant though..." She laughed. "I can have you admitted to an insane asylum. You better watch out Boo. I know everything about you." She teased.

She pouted, "He doesn't have to learn how to potty when he figures out how to walk. It seems to fast. I don't want to overload him with new stuff." She said softly. "He only knows like five words Boo." She told him. ""I mind. I don't want Owen to be in the habit of sleeping with us. That's a hard habit to break unless you really want to listen to him scream and cry during bedtime."

She laughed, "You'll win with eyeballs on your ass?" She asked curiously. "Do you think it's a sponsorship or something? I've been watching soe fights and it seems like they only
Come in blue and white which are not your colors."

She tried to think of what she had asked for, "But we already got my trunk set. It won't be here until next year." She sighed. They were made to order and she ordered the entire set so it would take forever.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. He forgot about that. "Shit...that though is terminated because you no longer work for me. You're not on my pay roll. So there!" He smiled at her.

"Baby I don't want him growing up too fast either. I want to keep him small, but think about it...if he's potty trained, that's less diapers for you. Even if he is day potty trained but needs a diaper at night. That would us all out so much..." He gave her a shrug. "I know it's a bad habit babe, I was just saying that your dad doesn't care cause he's grandpa and grandpa wants him to be happy regardless."

Jake shrugged like it was nothing. "I will win with anything on my ass. I'll win regardless of what I have on." He gave her a nod. "It's probably a sponsorship. Maybe they only want the blue or white. I don't know."

"Nope...not that...think breathing...four legs..." He smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She laughed. "I'm your fiancé I don't need your written permission anymore. I'd be nice, if you want to get signed out of here."

She thought about it and sighed, "There is logic to it Boo. We can try I guess." She rolled her eyes about her father, "I know that's the problem. He wouldn't care and we would stuck with the product of him not caring." She didn't have a problem with Owen sleeping with them when he was sick or something but she just didn't want it to be a habit.

"You could fight naked. I wouldn't have a problem with that." She smiled and laughed. "Kidding. Kind of." She made a face and shrugged her shoulder, "we will see who comes around with your next fight."

She smiled really big, "A puppy? Another puppy? Really?" She couldn't stop smiling. "This time a puppy for me? That Owen won't steal?"

"Fine. I'll be nice. Just till we get out of here." He chuckled with a smile.

He gave her a nod. "I know we don't need to break that bad habit again. But hopefully it will just be another night at most and he won't make a habit of it." Owen was really good about going to bed. Honestly he was a good baby all together. The only thing he hated was bath time if Jake wasn't around.

"I can't fight naked. I like keeping the boys at home so they don't damaged some how." He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You're not kidding. You want to see me fight naked. But if we fight each other naked...we aren't taping it. And it will result it sex." He smiled and kissed her softly.

Jake stopped moving and looked at her. "Yes a puppy. Yes a puppy for you. I can't promise that O won't steal him or her." He chuckled a bit. "But the goal is for you to pick one out that you want and get them for you. But it comes with some terms and conditions. Condition one...you can't love the dog more than me. Condition two...you have to still cuddle me even if you are cuddling the dog." He chuckled a bit. "But I want you to get your dog to cuddle with and love on since Max is a big fat traitor..." He chuckled. "And condition three...you have to let me get my dog to train when the time is right."

"Then we are fighting naked when you get better." She smiled and gave him a kiss.

"I'm getting a puppy!" She said happily. "Honestly I was just going to get one and bring him home and you wouldn't be able to say anything because you'd fall in love with him once you saw him but this is much better." She smiled. "And correction, we are getting a puppy and I'm keeping him away from Owen so he won't have the chance to steal him. My puppy."

She put her hand on his lower back and let it slip to grab his ass and put it back as they walked. "Love you."

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "Okay. In our bedroom?" He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"What kind of puppy do you want? And yes we will keep the puppy away from O. I still want a good work out dog. Max is good to run with but after that he's pooped and wants to cuddle with O." He chuckled. "But baby...we have to be glad about him being so good with Owen. We do need a breed who is good with puppies."

"Babe!" Jake looked at Adri. He looked around. "We're in the hallway people can see us." He teased but didn't care.

"Oh no, we are taking it to the gym. Babe I have been watching so much UFC that I really want wrestle. But I would like you to wrestle at like 5% power. No power drops from over your shoulder, okay?" She laughed.

She shrugged her shoulder, "A little fat one. English or French Bulldog." She smiled. "Which means it won't be a work out dog but you will get a work out dog one day." She said and rubbed his back. "Maybe for you birthday. Depending on our situation then."

She frowned at him, "I didn't do anything! And if I did it's not like it's bothered you before." She laughed. "I'm keeping your mind off of the pain. That's all." She explained.

Back
Top Bottom