Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Khaos of Kosmik (comments and questions welcomed)

Way to go! I'm so proud of you and happy for you!!! I can't think of anyone better suited and I love that you nailed the interview!

Thank you all! You are all wonderful!

It will be a great improvement from what I am and was doing. Starting rate of $9.00 an hour, $.50 raise after six months, benefits and promotion possibilities. Plus I will have a chance to get back into food service a little bit, they do a lot of made to order food. Burgers, dogs, chicken, fish, subs/sandwiches, fried apps, salads, just a bunch of stuff, and they do a pretty decent rotation of who works the kitchen and who works the register, all employees are crossed trained for both. So I won't be stuck doing the same thing day in and day out.

I want to give my thanks to the cosmos for giving me someone that is so much more than words can ever hope to describe in my life, a person that I in no way shape or form deserve to have as a friend. I am eternally grateful for them and hope that I can make them as happy as they make me. Thank you so much for everything you do, you make my world a brighter and better place.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do32g82qilk[/video]

Makes me think of someone special that I am blessed to have in my life.

Back
Top Bottom