Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

Alex was glad that his hunch was right, and Alyssa managed to open the door. "You are amazing!" he briefly hugged her, before returning to trying his best to look and behave like a professional explorer should, something of which he had little reference.

The pathway in looked barren, but soon they ventured into a circular room with many exits. Complex geometrical lines where carved into the stone walls, crossing and connecting with each other in a fashion that reminded him...

"Leon, do these lines look like..." Alex mumbled, realizing that they weren't so different from the ones that showed on Alyssa's skin when she touched the crystal, but just muted.

"A little bit, make sure you don't-" Leon was going to advise Alex to not touch them, but he wasn't as fast as the boy's curiosity.

"Ooops" Alex said, already tracing a finger through one of them. "Sorry" he added.

"First rule of exploring, you never touch something you don't know it's safe" Leon chastised trying to teach a lesson, but Millie snickering behind him undermined it a bit. "Luckily nothing happe-" the room shook and rumbled, lines all across the walls lightening up.

Half a dozen walls moved and shifted, like a complex toy box, revealing half a dozen holes in them, like stone sarcophagus, only to reveal... nothing. They were all empty, but one.

"This one seems to have somet-" Alex stopped in his tracks. The sarcophagus next to him had a figure inside, and as it stepped out the first thing was a clear hair, similar to Alyssa's. "What the..." Alex stumbled back, as the figure revealed whole. It was clearly an android, as its crude structure was visible to the eye, nothing near the sophistication that formed Alyssa and yet... it seemed to be a familiarity there.

"We can help y-" Alex tried to talk to her, see if there was a way of communicating, but soon the team readied to fight, when a clawed arm hissed through the hair, almost cutting Alex to ribbons if it wasn't for his reflexes. A few silver hairs from his bangs fell off, as she had been that close.

The movements of the android were fast, but lacked grace. One of the eyes shone purple, as she spoke with unnatural voice, without any semblance of a human one.

"Intruders"

aabwzuN.jpg

The mere attempt at Alex's life put Alyssa in high alert. Rushing to his side and putting herself between him and the newfound android. This one continued to be different from Alyssa: Lacking of emotion and her body more deteriorated than the former.

Another clawed hand lunged in her direction. Revealing her sword, Alyssa made sure to block it then replied back with a slice that the new robotic woman leaped back to avoid.

"Alex, keep your distance. This gotta be a security bot. You can't reason with it like Alyssa!" Said Leon as he took out his sword. Millie revealed a pair of guns which she was quick to aim at the android before unleashing a couple of rapid-fire shots that hit it's arm right as she was about to hit Alyssa again.

Seeing their strength in numbers, the security droid remained cold and calculating. "Calling assistance..." Her eyes flashed red for a second, followed by a faint ping sound.

The sound of machinery could be heard from the darkness behind the sarcophagus, as if there was more of the room behind them. big glowing eye pieced through the shadows, revealing a less human automaton with a shield and blaster making loud stomps with every move it make.

reaverbot428.jpg

Another one soon followed, seemingly focusing on the humans rather than Alyssa, while the main womanly security robot had her hands busy with her. Claws vs blade, their attacks clashes against eachother, keeping them at a stalemate.

"I noticed!" Alex answered Leon, since the newfound android had tried to tear off his head. He had been able to dodge it, and now Alyssa had come to his help, so that front was covered, at least for a moment. A couple of machine looking robots appeared, their purpose apparent at first sight as they were heavily armed. He didn't want to leave Alyssa alone, but Leon and Millie may have trouble with the robots, and Alex trusted Alyssa to be able to fend herself.

Taking some shots from his bow, the blue arrows shattered against their shields, what made impossible to attack them, unless... "Leon! Try to distract that one!" Alex said. "Millie! The other can't shield both of our shots at the same time, lets circle him!" added, running. The robot couldn't cover both of the adventurers if they were on opposite sides, so they used that to their advantage when unleashing their attacks. Now it remained to see how sturdy their armor was and if Leon could distract the other in the meantime.

Millie and Leon nodded at the order and got to work. The robots seemed strong, but their mobility left much to be desired, which our heroes were able to exploit.

Leon rushed to one and attempted a sword stab which was easily blocked by the automaton. While doing some damage was preferable, the priority was to distract it from the others and so far it was working. The machine aimed it's canon at Leon and he started to run around, dodging the incoming energy bullet shots that it was firing at him.

Millie did as Alex said and started circling the other robot, shooting a continuous barrage of shots. The machine's shield was able to block plenty, but with her moving around so much and Alex firing his arrows, some managed to hit into the weaker parts of their structure.

Said machine also started firing; It shots too close for comfort. Leon got an idea. "Hey Alex, remember the energy arrows of that bow? Remember, they can create crystals on impact, try charging it and fire. If not damage, the crystal that grows will slow down these things for sure!"

The plan wasn't working as fast as Alex wanted, having to move and shoot wasn't easy, specially with their lives in danger. He also couldn't help but occasionally look at how Alyssa was doing. She seemed to be fending off well, but she still couldn't manage to get rid of her rival. If only Alex didn't touch that...

Leon snapped him out of his regrets, making him think fast. It was a good idea, and Alex was smart enough, it was time to stop scrapping around and start to use his brain. He knew the tech, maybe not well enough to reproduce it, but his knowledge allowed him to see the weak points, every joint, every mechanism. The robots also had been without maintenance for long, so there were small weak points here and there, be them for rust or just old age.

Alex focused, releasing as fast a barrage as he could, piling on crystal arrows on the joints and vents, on every weak point he could see, slowing the machine with each shot.

The plan seemed to be working, with each hit creating a coat of blue crystal that clogged the machine's joints, becoming more and more stiff in it's movements. It was a short time before it was unable to moved properly, allowing Millie to shoot directly at it and destroying it.

The security android suddenly took notice of the boy differently from before. At first simply labeled him at simply intruder-level. But when he used his ancient bow, something seemed to change her eyes glowed more through the dim lightning of the ruin and her voice started to glitch a bit...

"Aeo_ wea_onry detec_ed...*bbzzt*...p-protect...*kzzT*...for the glo_y of the L____ Em____*Kzzztp*"

Without a second thought, the droid pushed Alyssa away and charged in a direct line to Alex, her claws up and ready.

"Alex!!" Everyone exclaimed unable to reach him in time, as they were dealing with the remaining smaller robot. Right as she was about to strike Alyssa moved right between them. The claws digging upon her right shoulder as Alyssa exclaimed in pain. Sparks and bits of blue energy shooting off from the impact.

The lovable droid was brought to her knees, while she managed to protect Alex from the hit, the security android girl moved again towards him. She stared at him with a terrifying cold gaze, rising her hand, seconds from bringing it down and slice the boy apart.

Then a powerful blast of energy impacted her, coming from Alyssa's palm. It apparently did the trick, as the already damaged body of the security android revealed that her backside seemed almost exposed of her wiring and circuitry. Years of lack of maintenance possibly having left her shell weak and easy to crack.

Millie rushed into action, shooting directly at the droid to get her attention and giving her back right to Alex. "Crystal arrow. on back. Now!" She shouted. It was their only chance.

The android took notice of Alex and his weapon, and in the blink of an eye it was almost over him, its claws about to strike him. Alex saw a flash of clear hair, as Alyssa got herself between them at blinding speed, taking the brunt of the strike directed to him.

"Alyssa!" Alex screamed, wanting to reach her but unable to move, as the killer machine was approaching him. "Leave her alone!" he shot, arrow after arrow, but they seemed to do little to the guardian of that place. As it rose its hand, Alyssa helped him once more, blasting a hole in its back, but all Alex could do was looking at Alyssa worried about her.

As Millie shouted, Alex managed to react, following orders and shooting an arrow at the breach Alyssa had caused, eager to end the thing that had caused her pain. All Alex wanted to do was run to Alyssa and hold her, make sure that she was fine, but first they had to end the fight.

The energy arrow hit right on the broken spot. The magical crystal expanding across her circuitry. "Error..Error!!...can't....damage i...*bbzzt.*...I...failed...y__...."

In that moment the enemy android collapsed on the floor, for a few seconds as sparks flew from her back until laying limp on the floor, a blank and soulless expression in her face while pieces of the crystal grew out of the hole on her back.

It was over. Or at least, it would be if it wasn't for the remaining machine already aiming its gun at the group. It didn't last long however, as Alyssa stood up from the floor and, as her eyes glow red, made a powerful swing with her sword. So powerful that it sliced the machine in half in one move.

There was an open path to another room in the chamber, but Leon wasted no time in rushing towards the boy and his robot friend. That surprised Millie, as he usually focused on the treasure above all.

"You two are alright?" The mans aid worried.

Alyssa smiles and nodded. "Just minimal damage..." She said as she showed her wound. Some of her artificial skin around the shoulder torn off, revealing the more metallic-like shape inside, which also showed so marks. However, it seemed like it wasn't something that a repair back at the ship couldn't fix.

"Okay, then we should go straight into the ship and--"

"What about the treasure?" Asked Alyssa.

"Screw the treasure!!" He exclaimed, a mixture of anger mixed with genuine worry. It felt, different from the usual Leon, "You two are...you're way more important."

Millie's eyes widened. "I haven't heard that since.... She thought, but deiced to not dwell further on that, as it was a sad path indeed....

"I am fine. I mean it." Explained Alyssa before turning to Alex, who looked distressed. "My purpose as of now...is to protect you, right? And I did. And you protected me too..."

She took a pause. "Maybe...this may help...?"

Suddenly and without warning, Alex was taken by the silver-haired android. Her arms around him, pushing him into a hug and diving his face into her round bosom. "Miss Lori did this gesture and you appeared to feel pleasant. Am I...doing this right?"

Leon snickered a bit, and so did Millie. Alyssa's naivety and innocence suck the seriousness out of the moment right away...which was kinda needed, in their opinion. "Heh...you two are so weird" He regained some of the excitement after the tense battle but still left it up to vote. "Well Alex, I did say these things would dangerous, so if you want us to return to the ship I'll make sure we do. But if you wanna see what's ahead, well, it is your choice, buddy."

Alex got hold of Alyssa after she ended the remaining machine, quickly making sure that she was fine. There was little he could do there, but wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed. "I'm fine... but..." Alex was indeed fine, thanks to Alyssa, but he didn't like seeing her injured, and it seemed that Leon was worried about them too. Even then, he wanted to help Alyssa and was looking at the injury with a worried face when she grabbed him out of nowhere.

"Mpffff" Alex said surprised, his voice muffled by the tender embrace, returning the hug as able. He could feel her warmth, her care. If anyone asked, Alex would say that he could feel her humanity, despite what others could think. Soon he calmed, knowing that she was fine, and started to feel a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "Okay, okay, I'm fine now" Alex managed to say, tapping on her arm for release. "Thank you" he added, smiling back.

"These things may be repurposed, recycled, but it's not the real prize" Alex admitted. "We accepted to help on your job when you took us in, Leon" he said. "And I'm too curious to see what's inside as to back down now. I will not touch anything else without thinking twice, though" he added. Looking around at the team. "Millie? Are you okay with it?" Alex didn't know why since he had just met her, but she seemed off, so he thought it was polite to ask. Either way, he was ready to march on, more alert than ever.

Leon smiled, "That's the spirit." Millie nodded as he glanced at the boy as well, "It's fine. You showed a lot of initiative, kid. I'm impressed. You could be a fantastic explorer."

With that the group headed into the next chamber, hidden behind one of the sarcophagus. It didn't appear to be big nor have much traps, rather just an open ancient box, strangely reminiscent of some kind of Safe. Millie approached it with caution, hoping to not trigger any traps. She slowly removed the lid of the box then slowly placed it on the ground to her right. She glanced down to find around 5 or 6 crystals; Clear and see-through like glass....

"Aww, damnit. This was a bust. It's just a bunch of already-drained Aeon Crystals!" She exclaimed, "They are worthless!!"

Leon snickered which caused the woman to huff and glare.

"What's so funny. We basically almost died for nothing!!"

"I wouldn't say all it's lost." Said the man with a wide grin before turning back, "Hey Alissa. mind giving us a hand here? You know, give it your good touch."

The android tilted her head slightly in confusion, but then realized the meaning behind his words and nodded. Walking towards the box, she bended forward to touch some of the crystals with her hands. Her eyes glow of a brighter blue as the crystals started to emanate a powerful light. Millie gasped and backed away, not sure what's happening. Soon the light vanished and when the pink-haired lass glanced at the box again, the Aeon Crystals were shimmering in blue colors.

"S-she....she recharged them!?"

"Yup. Alyssa seems to have a magic touch for this things. Great job there, sweetie." Leon said, affectionally messing up her hair with his hand.

"T-that's amazing." Millie was still at a loss of words, "This...this is gonna be such a big pay if we can sell them."

The man then make sure to point out, "Just don't say anything about this, okay? If people knew Alyssa can do, mobsters, shady people and pirates would make her target no. 1.."

Millie nodded. "The secret is safe with me." She then started to mess with some kind of device as she explained why, "I'm contacting Lori so she can bring a carrier-bot to pick this up. We'll split the loot accordingly.

"Hm..there is something else..." Alyssa pointed out. Peeking into the box again, underneath the crystals it appeared to be some kind of tablet. Adorned in pretty glowing lines and having a shiny blue jewel on the center. Millie took it out. "Hm, seems like some ancient artefact, but I'm not really sure what could it be..."

"Me neither. Looks pretty tho. Maybe Alex should keep it. He did save our hides after all." Leon mentioned.

"You're just saying it cause it'd belong to you..."

"Hey hey hey! I said it's ALEX'S."

Millie sighed, "Fiiiine. Here you go, kid." With that she passed the mysterious trinket to the boy. "Let's just head home. You guys should be on your way anyways."

Hours later, after the box was taken into their possession. The split was made at the girls' home and now they were waving goodbye as the trio activated their ship to take flight. A deal was previously made, Lori and Millie'd keep them informed of new search spots in exchange of a small sum of payment, so this wasn't the last time Alex would see his two new friends again...

But now, the three heroes were now resting inside the Azuria as it was in Stasis Mode to pass the night. Everyone up to their own devices.

The rest of the exploration was short lived, making Alex glad of the decision to continue, as no more hurdles had to be jumped. Their findings could have been for nothing, if it wasn't for Alyssa's wondrous ability that made Leon laugh and Millie feel disconcerted. Soon the crystals were charged, making Millie be as surprised as Leon was the first time. Alyssa found something else in the bottom of the box, an artifact that didn't have an obvious use at first sight.

"I did also cause the robots to attack..." Alex weakly tried to add to the loot dividing discussion, but Leon and Millie had a natural knack to it, and his voice went unheard. In any case, he ended with the artifact in hands, so he could sate his curiosity later in the ship and fiddle with it. It was a bit sad saying goodbye to Lori and Millie, even if he had met them that same day, but the couple had made a very good impression on him. Sure, she had been more... engaged with Lori than with Millie, but the later made Leon happy, so that was a plus in his book.

Back in the Azuria, Alex left the new gadget with the rest of his tools, and took them all to Alyssa's room, knocking before entering. "Alyssa, I want to take a good look at your injury" he said. "You said that it wasn't much, but I don't want to worry" Alex sat on the bed, next to her. "Lets see..." he mumbled, looking at the injured shoulder. "Tell me if it hurts" he said, starting to work on the injury.

Alyssa stood still and quiet through the repairs. The slash from the security android did manage to get too deep; The circuitry and ligaments and artificial ligaments that kept her arms together and functioning were not damage, while a few of the external ones did suffer some cuts. However this caused her arm to lose partial movement rather than full movement so Alex was quick to repair it. With the arm running optimal and the synthetic skin able to be sutured, Alyssa was good as new.

"Thank you." The android nodded and said. "Is there anything you require? Do you need to be held close again to relax?"

Alex was smiling, glad that Alyssa was back in perfect form again. If only he could do something about the eye. He doubted for a moment, but remembered Lori's advice about being honest, so that was what he was going to try.

"I like you a lot, Alyssa" he just blurted. "A-And I wanted to know if you liked me. I mean physically. Like..." Alex tried, but it was difficult and he could feel his face heating due to the embarrassment. "I'd like that you wanted to be with me... I don't know if I'm making sense, b-but..." he stuttered. Lori taking the initiative made it look so easy, but in practice he had trouble maneuvering around Alyssa's poker face.

Alyssa stood silent for a moment, simply blinking after Alex blurted out his feelings. "You..like me? As in, you are affectionate of me?"

She smiled, "I am affectionate of you too." She eyed him over tilting her head slightly, "But you mention something physical. and your heat levels seem to have risen. Do you perhaps meant more of a physical need? Sexual interaction...like in that magazine?"

This was the first time she had revealed she had seen his dirty magazine, catching the boy by surprise. She leaned closer. "Do you...you want me to give you relief like in those pages?"

Her gaze never left his. His soft breathing the only noise in this room as she was kneeled on her bed, awaiting a response.

"Yes I am... affectionate of you" Alex confirmed in Alyssa's odd technical way to describe it, and he was glad she felt the same. He expected that much, but not what she was going to say afterwards. "Not only" he gulped. "But I did... I was indeed referring to... sexual... interaction, yes" it was weird being sucked into her pace, when he was supposed to be the one with initiative, but while she talked nonchalantly about it, Alex had trouble with every word.

Alyssa leaned dangerously closer, offering her help once more, only this time in a different way. "Wait, wait, wait" Alex hold her gently from the shoulders. "It's not about that, we both have to want it, to... feel good from each other..." it was hard to explain but he tried. "It's not something we do to help, it has to be mutual. Like a kiss. Both parts have to take part and get... pleasure from it" Alex kept trying. He knew well the extents of Alyssa's loyalty, but this couldn't be a matter of her pleasuring him just because he asked. Maybe he should try a direct approach? Well, he would wait to see how she answered his stuttered words.

"But...I do want it..."

Her eyes locked on his as a faint but beautiful shade of red appeared on her cheeks. Her head continued to be close to his, lips having little space between hers and his. Her hand seemed to nervously place on top of his. Was she in reality just as nervous?

"Is it...okay to want it?" Alyssa asked, a faint trail of worry in her voice. "I'm not...human. But I...want to feel this..." Now they were mere inches from eachother. The robotic woman basically on top of him as his head lied against the soft bed.

Alex's eyes were open wide as Alyssa confessed to want him that way, blushing in the cutest way possible. She was closer and closer, showing a range of emotions that he had never seen on her. The poor girl, as powerful as she was, as matured as her body looked, she seemed as nervous as he was in Alex's eyes.

"Of course it's okay to want it" Alex took his hands to her cheeks, feeling her warmth. "You are like any other person. Well, not exactly, you are special to me... but you have as much right as anyone else..." Alex talked, nervous, unable to convey his feelings no matter how many words he used. "Let me show you" he finally said, his lips resting on hers, kissing Alyssa slowly, tenderly, sinking on her beautiful mouth.

Her lips locked with his. Her eyes glowing pink for a moment before switching back to normal. She closed them as the kiss deepened, slowly, making it last. Her hand gripped tightly on Alex's, while the other gently rested upon his chest.

The taste of eachother's lips was enticing, every time they were a measly narrow space between them for the boy to breath, they were immediately back together. While Lori was the one who took his first kiss, and he had to admit it was a very good and lasting one, there was something about the way Alyssa was making him feel. A mixture of sensuality and exploration; Two lovebirds experimenting with love for the first time. Their tongues starting to rub together as the android's cheeks reddened. She could feel how Alex was pushing more into it and she was not about to make him stop.

The kissing and making out lasted for a while, but eventually the two loves parted lips, staring into each other's eyes for a moment. Her next move filled the young man with both excitement and a bit of nervousness. The android girl undid the knots that kept her red and black outfit now easier to simply grab and pull it up her body, her breasts giving a bounce as the fabric dragged them upwards alongside it as she lifted the outfit over her head before discarding it on the floor below.

Due to not owning any piece of underwear, Alyssa was now fully exposed to him. Her soft skin glimmering with the moonlight, every surface, every curve of her was making Alex's mind to heat in lust and love. For him it was almost as she had been sculpted by a deity...

The android did notice the strange look the boy was giving; He seemed a bit out of it, kind of adorable. Her blush became brighter but she smiled alongside it, a soft giggle escaping her lips. "You're staring at me so weird..."

She continued to hold his hand, but now she guided it towards her bosom, placing his hand upon her sift breast. "I...I like It when I touch this..." She adorably stuttered.

(As a reminder her clothes are kinda like this.))

Alex was lost in a series of kisses that seemed to last forever, and yet left him craving for more after each encounter of their lips. For a moment, the scale of the world outside didn't seem to matter, as there seemed to be more to explore in each other. How much pressure she liked on the lips, if she liked her tongue on his mouth or the other way around, how he licked her behind the teeth, along the tongue... it was like discovering a small universe.

It came to a sudden stop, that left Alex gasping, his hazed eyes wandering all around Alyssa's naked body, trying to look at all of it at the same time, drinking her spectacular figure with eager eyes. Hearing her giggle was music, her adorable stutter making his heart beat. It wasn't only exciting in nature, it was also lovely as it seemed like he was uncovering the real Alyssa, a side that she never showed.

"You are so beautiful..." Alex gasped. Alyssa was on top of him guiding his hands, so he had freedom to touch her. His fingers sunk in her tender flesh, even if they had a firmness to them, returning back to their position after each jiggle. He grasped and groped, fondling them and moving through their flesh to the nipples, first teasing them with a finger, then starting to softly pinch them if the response was positive.

Alex sunk his head in her bosom, feeling Alyssa's warm flesh, sweet smell. He got out with a sound gasp, a smile of a boy that was having passionate fun with the one he liked. "Tell me if you like this" he whispered, taking his mouth to one of the hard nipples, first playing with his tongue around, then sucking as much of her tender flesh as he could manage.

Small coos and gasps escaped from Alyssa's lips as his hands caressed and estimulated her body. Her breasts being fondled and massaged, causing a bliss to evlelop her circuitry. Her skin soft to the touch and her bosom almost a bouncy as Lori's was prior. Of course, now, he had an tnire body on display and she could already feel another of his hands caressing up and down her thigh, making the android shiver.

A louder gasp came out of her as soon as his lips made contact with his nipple. Like a powerful jolt of electricity through her. She arched back slightly as more sounds of pleasure came out of her mouth "I-I like..." She murmured between her moans. "I like i-it..."

Her hand reached the boy's head, gripping at his hair and caressing it while she softly pushed him against close to her chest. Her other hand was freely exploring the nudges and crevices of his well tone torso. While not super muscular, the boy displayed some grea physique to hsi age, thanks for the exploration of difficult terrain. Her long silvery hair softly brushed some of it's tips across his chest and part of his body, softly, not enough to tickle but enough him him his body tingle.

Her sounds were already driving him crazy. Alex could feel his private parts pulsating through his lower clothing, urgin to get out.

Alex switched his mouth's attentions from one breast to another, using a hand in the one left alone, exploring every inch, seeing how Alyssa reacted to every touch, every caress. Having the taller Alyssa on top of him, his face in her breasts, the long hair tingling his chest along with her caress, it was intoxicating. Soon his pants felt tighter and tighter, but he knew that such a thing could wait, that he had to make it last.

"You are so warm, so enticing..." Alex mumbled, stopping his focus on her breasts to kiss her, briefly but deeply, his hand resting on her nape. He looked at her face, basking or her pleasured expression, the color on her cheeks. "Can I go... lower?" he asked, while rolling both of them to a side, changing spots. With her on top he could barely see, and was eager to explore, eager to please. Would she have hair there? Would she like his touch? How could he use his mouth? Alex didn't know the answers, but he was willing to find them.

Alyssa nodded to his question. Her body was free for him to use. Nothing he couldn't touch. The two rolled until their positions were switched on the bed, with him resting on her soft and beautiful body.

The android woman continued to emit gasps of pleasure as he continued his motions, her legs parting slightly, as if it were instinct. Alex could notice how soft she was down there; No hair and the labia glimmering in moisture.

One of her hands, however, interrupted him shortly. Just as he wanted to see more, so did the silver-haired girl. And so she quickly lifted the top clothing off the boy's torso, letting her glance as his bare chest. One of her hands caressed it softly, while the other moved to his crtch and rubbed upon his bulge for a moment before stopping.

"Ah..." the brief delicate touch of Alyssa's hands on Alex's chest and bulge were lovely, and he was excited, wanting to feel her beautiful and glistening lower regions. She stopped, seemingly wanting to see more, to touch more, but perhaps doubting if she should? Alyssa was taller than him, so he had to find a solution that worked for the both of them.

Getting rid of his pants, his cock slapped hard against his belly, showing its hardness, a bunch of clear hairs at the base of it. Alex straddled her belly, leaning backwards. That offered a prime view of his manhood, throbbing in the air. "There it is, a little bit too big for my body..." he mumbled. "You can touch as you like, don't worry" Alex added, eager to explore and let her do the same.

As he leaned backwards, her sex remained out of sight, but it was just in his reach. His right hand caressed Alyssa's navel, slowly going down to a side, finding her left thigh and caressing the inner side of it. Softly moving to the other leg, his fingers gave it a similar treatment, but this time his hand wandered up, until Alex found the moisture between her legs. He caressed it with his palm, slowly, softly, then tracing the contours of the labia with his middle finger. "Can I... go inside?" he asked, gasping.

Alyssa's eyes widened at the sight of his cock; Staring at it continuously like a child looking at its new toy. It's size, its smell, the way it softly brushed against her belly; Everything about it make her want more.

Stuttering moans leave her mouth when his fingertips made contact with her lower sex, causing her whole body to softly tremble. Her hand held upon his tool and started to eagerly stroke. Each movement up and down his length increasing in speed. "I...like it." She said, not caring about it's size in comparison to his body.It was his, and that's all it mattered to her.

Then, his question about going inside was heard. She looked at him directly. "Research showed, it is more preferable if moisture is applied first. She shifted her position so her face could reach his aching member, opening her mouth before wrapping her lips around his cock and start to pleasure him; Bobbing up and down the length. A soft moan could be hear between her muffled sounds, continuing her ministrations for a little while.

Eventually, she pulled out, leaving the penis coated and slobbered with her artificial saliva, before positioning back on her previous position and opening her legs a bit more. "You can continue with penetration..." She said softly. A mixture of nervousness and anticipation hidden withing her usual tone of voice.

Alyssa's touch felt wonderful, making Alex gasp and moan, as the position allowed for little distractions of what she was doing in front of him. Her inexperience combined with how eager she was made the encounter enticing, as there was no way of knowing what she'd do next. In the meantime, his fingers continued their job between her legs, his caress tracing a picture his eyes couldn't see yet.

"Moisture?" Alex wondered for a moment, but soon he found what she meant, as she leaned to his member, starting to swallow it. "Ah... that's..." Alex moaned, "so good..." gasped, trying to hold himself, to not let his throbbing cock just explode in her mouth. He had to last, he had to make her feel good, and that sense of loving loyalty was enough for him to relax a bit. His fingers were starting to get soaked in her sex, and she moaned from time to time while engulfing his member, so it all was seemingly going well.

When her mouth left him slippery and ready, Alex shivered, missing her heat around him, but knowing that soon he would be back inside Alyssa. "You are so cute, so beautiful" Alex said, caressing her face. "It will be all right, tell me if anything bothers you" he added, making sure that things went as desired. "Moisture, you said" he commented with a smile, lowering his face between her legs. Alex wanted to pleasure her, to taste her most intimate place, and making some time while he relaxed his throbbing cock a bit wouldn't harm, or he risked cumming too soon.

His hands caressed her inner thighs, while his mouth came closer, first playing around with his tongue, licking her soft folds, enjoying her taste. Then, his lips started to circle her nub, gently licking at it, sucking softly afterwards, while a single finger wandered in her insides, checking that she was indeed wet. Alyssa seemed to grow restless, or so was Alex's impression, and he was too eager to know how it felt, how was it.

Shifting his posture once more, Alex's hand took his member at the base, while the other caressed her lower belly. "I'm going in" he announced, guiding himself to her opening, resting his head on it. Slipping the tip in, the feeling was already welcoming, a warm universe awaited him. With his hands now free, he leaned on them, both sides of Alyssa's body, and slowly but surely pushed inside her for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom