Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

Alyssa held his hand with hers, walking alongside him and staring at everything he pointed at with equal amount of wonder and amazement. Leon simply rolled his eyes at them being so fixated on mundane stuff,

The trio cut through a few corners, arriving at a more rustic side of town. The walls and building no longer painted fancy but now being more metallic or wooden in color, possibly a middle class or low class district.

"Well, here we are."

A two-floor house stood before them. Somewhat run down and patched up but still kind of appealing in the steampunk-ish kind of way. A big sign at the front said "Restaurant", which caused some confusion to the android and boy regarding his associates.

"Trust me, this is simply their HQ and side-job. Now let's go in." Leon said as he opened the door and exclaimed with a big smile, "Hey there ladies. Been a while!"

Of course, as soon as he came in and said, a book was throw straight at his face; Hitting him hard enough to drop him to the floor.

The first floor was designed as a restaurant/bar so Alex and Alyssa could see a lot of tables and chair, as well as the bar at the end next to some stairs. Standing right by the entrance was the one who threw the book straight at Leon; A woman of pinkish red hair and green eyes. Wearing a white and brown tp and a pink skirt and showing some midriff. (Picture)

"I saw you coming a corner away. The hell are you doing here, Leon!?" Shouted the girl.

"Hey Millie..." Groaned Leon while on the floor. His eyes spinning after such a hit.

"Oh, Millie. Relax..."

A second woman stepped in, taller and..ahem..buxomier than the red-haired girl (who was also decently sized). Of long blonde hair almost like gold, brown eyes and a pair of cute glasses, while wearing a black and white outfit. (Pic) "You're always so quick to the draw. Besides, Mr. Leon seems to have company."

She gave a short bow with the brightest of smiles towards Alex and Alyssa, "Welcome to our restaurant; I'm Lori, and this is my friend Millie."

"Hello..." Was all the android girl said in her slightly monotone voice.

"This place looks nice. Even as a side job I'd love to learn more about the cooking of a dif-" Alex was saying as he entered, interrupted by Leon's downfall at the deft throw of a cute girl. He took the blow in good nature, and another girl, this one rivaling with Alyssa in the breast department to Alex's surprise although there was no one more beautiful in his eyes, stopped things from escalating. Alex somehow wasn't surprised of Leon being acquainted with beautiful girls, even if things didn't seem to be peachy at the moment.

"A pleasure, I'm Alex and she's Alyssa" Alex introduced the both of them, knowing that she wouldn't bother with custom courtesy. Helping Leon stand from the ground he asked: "From how you took the blow, it looked somewhat deserving" Alex appreciated. "What did you do? I thought they were friends" he asked Leon. "I would love to learn more about the world. Oh, and cooking, I love cooking" Alex confessed to the girls, his eager smile as wide and cute as always.

"Aww, you're so adorable!" Lori said happily, hands on her cheeks before rushing to the boy and hugging him, accidentally pressing her bosom against his face. So soft.

Her red-haired companion just shook her head before turning to Leon and speaking, "So, you got yourself some people. I'll never imagine how."

Leon simply groaned as Alex helped him up, "Nice to see you too..."

Millie huffed. Her blond companion simply waved her hand to the other two while still keeping her smile. "Oh don't worry. These two are friends. But Millie and Leon are also rival explorers, so they always get a little...competitive."

Leon simply pinched the bridge of his nose and spoke once more, "Look, we just wanted to come say hi and ask for a favor, alright? This is Alex, and this is Alyssa--"

Millia gasped as she approached the silver-haired humanoid. "Is that an Android? How the hell did you get an Android?"

Leon sighed. "first of all, she ain't mine. Alex here, found her deep within a ruin before we met."

"In such mint condition?"

"Yup. Pretty amazing, actually."

"And second." Leon continued, "She is more independent and advanced from your usual android, and that's saying something. Then again, she is a bit clingy on Alex..."

"She is so pretty. Hello there Alyssa! What's your function?" Asked Lori.

"I do not know. it's not in my programming..." Responded the automaton.

"Yeah, She seems to be suffering from some massive memory loss. And some of her abilities have been rather...unique." Leon quickly replied. Trying to avoid mention of her ability to replenish Aeon Crystals just yet.

"Oh, sorry if that offended you gal.." Said Millie.

"I do not mind. After all, I /should/ function like other Androids, but I do not seem to do. IT is only the truth." Alyssa said, taking no grudge.

"So, I was wondering if you two would have some clue on what to do to help her. Well, that and a business proposition. You see, we are a in need of a job and since you two always know some good spots with ruins maybe we could work together and split whatever loot we got evenly...What do you say?"

He was quickly met with another book to the head.

"Owww..."

"You come back just for another scheme? Hmph, typical!" Millie growled but Lori was quick to calm her temper as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Millie is a little peeved about a previous expedition she and Leon did together..." Explained Lori.

"It was your fault we almost got killed!!" The red-head exclaimed.

"My fault! You were the one who had the layout of the ruins!! So I pressed on /one/ switch, besides we got the treasure, right?" Leon said.

"Which you then accidentally dropped because you were too busy staring at me!!" Millie responded.

"Well those blades /did/ cut your top off..."

"You perverted idiot!!"

"Well that wouldn't have happened if you'd have listened to me and NOT rush in like the hothead you are!!"

"Who are you calling a hothead, leon!?"

"You!!"

The two started to bicker fiercely, Lori simply sighing and gesturing Alex and Alyssa to follow them. The blonde gal leaded them into another room, filled with maps, markings and ancient tablets. "Don't let their verbal fighting disturb you. they do get along, for the most part. So, do you want me to cook something for you two?"

Alex was almost suffocated in Lori's generous bosom, and even if he felt a slight tingle down there, the hectic situation prevented him for getting really excited, at least in that way. "She was seemingly damaged, but I managed to fix her enough to come back" Alex filled in his part on Alyssa's finding, his voice full of care for his usually stoic companion. For a moment, what he watched the night before, that side of Alyssa, almost seemed a figment of his imagination.

In the meantime, Millie and Leon were seemingly solving their differences, while Lori took Alyssa and him with her. "So they get along..." Alex mumbled, trying to understand the dynamics of the people outside his small circle. Maybe they should go to bed, or maybe they already had and that was the reason. In any case, Alex thought that there was something else between them, but he really couldn't think what.

Lori's offer of cooking made Alex's mind abandon Leon's quarrel with Millie and focus on Lori. "I'd like to help if you teach me! I love to cook, but most of those ingredients feel strange to me" he said. "I haven't traveled much until now" he briefly explained, not wanting to bore Lori with specifics at that moment.

"An adventurer AND a cook. You're so full of surprises!" Lori said with another squee and another hug towards the young Alex. Once again placed against her chest.

Alyssa just stared at them tense. Something about it made her frown despite liking the woman's personality and hospitality. Was it jealousy? She couldn't comprehend it, but simply stood quiet.

The blond somewhat-ditzy gal was quick to release him. "Very well, then. I have a few recipes that may be good for you. I never been much of a teacher, but I'll try my best."

"I...want to learn to cook too."

The two looked back to see Alyssa rising her hand. "I do not know my programming or my function...but I do want to aid Alex in what he does. As such...I want to learn to cook too.

Lori seemed just as ecstatic as she previously was with Alex, grabbing the robot gal by the hands as she smiled. "That's such a cute gesture, Alyssa. I'm gonna teach you too then!!"

The three started to cook together. First of all, she showed them a strange contraption that looked like a over and grill but also seemed to don some of the style of a relic. "Oh, that's a repurposed artifact we found. It helps us cook and prepare food with zero waste of electricity. I simply equip it with an Aeon Crystal and boom, it works as the best functional cooking equipment you could wish for! Anyways, let's get cooking!!"

She explained them step by step the process of certain recipes; Taught Alyssa how to properly mince and stir fry some food, as many other advice. They were far from done but as they continued preparing the meal she said to the boy, "Of course cooking doesn't have to be all we talk about. If you have any questions just say so."

Alex enjoyed learning to cook different things even more than he thought, and it wasn't just that Lori was a gentle teacher, having Alyssa interested on what he did felt good too. Maybe she did it just because Alex wanted to, but he hoped that with time she'd find something she liked for her own, not just because Alex liked it too.

Between the technology explanations and the cooking lesson, Alex was absorbed, learning with a smile, focused on the task at hand, but Lori's offer to answer questions alerted him. "Well, I..." Alex doubted, blushing. "Any questions I have left feel... inappropriate" he didn't know how to see if it was proper to ask. "I mean, about doing... things" his eyes wandered to Alyssa, seemingly clueless and absorbed into cooking, then back at Lori, trying to avoid looking at her breasts.

"It's something I want to do, with a girl I like..." Alex was jumping from euphemism to innuendo with his clumsy speech. "And I want her to like me, but I don't know when it's proper, how to approach... I mean, I have never... done that" even with his dark skin, the blushing was obvious.

"Oh my..." Said Lori, her cheeks brightening softly but her smile remaining. She expected him to ask about the world, their history or cooking, but this? This was clearly unexpected.

But still, she did not mind. Simply moving close and speaking lower. "Well, you're a growing boy and that's understandable. I imagine you already know about those "things" you can do..."

"If there's a pretty girl you like, well, sometimes honesty is the best path. If she really likes you she'll understand your feelings and you two can move to more /intimate/ things.

She continued, while Alyssa simply continued to read a cookbook. The blond haired gal had an idea of who he referred to, but was not gonna dwell nor judge. "A respectable man does all he can to satisfy his woman. Even if you don't know much, you have to try and experiment, learn with your partner and try your damn best despite any lack of knowledge. And of course, a mutual understanding and respect is the key to any warm relationship. never forget that."

Lori giggled, "But I think you can do that, right? You seem like such a cute nice boy."

The trio finished the food. Lori swiping some sweat off her forehead. "and that's that. hopefully that helped you with your cooking needs for now." She said before turning back to Alex, "Now, dear. Would you be so kind to go tell Millie and mr. Leon that lunch is ready?"

Her eyes shifted to the robot. "Alyssa, dear. I want you to set the table. You can continue reading that book once finished if you want."

The robotic silver-haired gal nodded and headed to the tables to prepare everything.

---------------------------------

It seemed neither Leon nor Millie were around their previous spot anymore. Probably stopped their bickering and took it to another room? Hard to tell. However, Lori asked him for the favor so he had to locate them. Possibly upstairs.

But as soon as he reached the high end of the stairs he was caught by surprise by a sudden noise. It appeared to come from a nearby room; It's door not fully closed. Something or someone was doing stuff in there. Curiosity was rising within the boy, inviting him to peek.

((Sorry for the small control over your character, just needed to set the idea. You can make post his response to the previous moments and his actions as he goes to peek and I'll say what's going on in my next post.))

Alex listened to the advice, nodding over and over. He wasn't sure about the part of pleasing another, as he was inexperienced and felt clumsy, but being honest was natural to him. That he could do, and if things went well he could speak with her later that night... Well, that was hardly the time to be thinking about that. "Thank you. Really. For everything" Alex said at Lori, a shy smile on his face still a bit flushed.

The cooking went well, and Alex picked up some tricks and tips he could use back at the Azuria, while Alyssa seemingly loved books even more than he did, she sure could help him with that. "I'm on it, I hope that they have calmed by now..." Alex answered Lori's request, going on around the place to get them back. Oddly enough they weren't where they had left them, Alex hoping that they didn't take their issues outside, since he couldn't look for them in an unknown place without getting lost.

Well, before reaching to weird conclusions, it was better to search the whole place, as it was pretty big given its multiple functions. Going upstairs, it seemed that the discussion was taken to another place, and judging from a noise or two was far from having ended. Sighing, Alex peeked through the door before being noticed, wanting to judge when would be the appropriate time to intrude in the fight.

(I know that for some people it's a no-no, but I don't mind it when done within reason such as this time, don't worry about it)

More noise seemed to come from the room as Alex approach them, just spiking his curiosity even more. He leaned on the door softly to not intrude and was shocked by what he saw....

Leon was there, sitting in what seemed to be a couch. His voice mere grunt and groans while his breath was heavy. His top clothing was, while not off, open to reveal his muscled chest fully and his pants and boxers were down by his ankles.

Meanwhile, Millie was fully naked; Her clothing and underwear just lying on the floor. She was straddling his lap; Moaning as his hips buckled and pushed into her. His has were kept gripped upon her hips, as he thrusted in an out alongside ehr own movements.

"A-aaah...ahnn....ugnnh...."

From the position Alex was. He could see every detail. The woman's breasts bouncing with every thrust; His dick, throbbing and glossed in her juice, vigorously pushing in and out her cunt.

"Nggh...L-Leon..." Millie said, almost hard to tel in between all the exclaims of pleasure. Leon simply grunted in reply as he deepened his pounding. Words of affirmation escaped her lips, begging for more.

Alex's eyes were locked at the side. His rod hardening quickly. The air felt thick, as if the erotism and hornyness just filled the air around them. Millie had a fantastic body and so did Leon; Making it hard to stare at one of them alone.

"Oh my. They are at it again..."

Alex was shocked to find Lori, standing right next to him, her happy expression not really going away. She was now peeking just the same way as the boy, making her body accidentally press against his back slightly.

"They always bicker like crazy and end up doing this for a while. I doubt we cans top them right now so might as well let them be." She said. Then looked down at Alex smiling, "It does seem very intense, hm?"

She held the boys hand and started to lead him away of the door. "Follow me." Lori asked as they headed to another empty room.

Once again, Alex found himself frozen in front of another door with lewd content before him, and once again he couldn't tear his eyes from the show. The show was nothing like the magazine suggested. The noise. The movement. The smell. Compared to the pictures on that book, it was a feral experience, something wild and fierce. Grunts, gasps and half formed words were all they were capable of, Alex realizing that such was the real thing, not a fiction from a magazine that was completely different. An act. It was the difference between seeing the recipe on a book and tasting the made meal itself.

Alex was hard, a painful bulge quickly forming in his pants, but before he could even consider if he should touch himself, Lori's voice almost made him scream. Her generous body rested on his back, peeking at the couple like it was nothing. "Intense? It's so... wild, so vivid... the lust, the hunger..." Alex mumbled, managing his best to answer Lori's question.

"Wait, wha-" Alex muttered, as Lori grabbed his hand and took him to other room, trying in vain cover the big bulge on his pants with his free hand.

Lori was quick to lead him into another room.A small library with books, a table and a decently sized couch. As soon as the boy stepped inside she locked the door from being opened from outside.

"You are very hard, aren't you?"

She move closer to him with what seemed a different smile. there was still a part of her usual joy in her face, but also something else. Something more devious...

"A boy's first time must be done with someone he really cares for." She stated, "But...that doesn't mean he can't get some "Lessons" to help him out."

She continued to held his hand, guiding him so she could place her back against a book case and his front body'd be pressed against hers. "Don't worry..." She said with a hint of seduction that made Alex's blood pump. "Alyssa is busy reading to know..."

She leaned downwards a bit to reach his face. Her lips reaching his and closing the gap between them with a lovely kiss. It was deep and passionate, making sure to keep herself locked to him as she moaned softly inside of it. Her hand caressed his back to let him know this was alright. Good feedback was key, after all. She kept it for a whole minute, their tongues touching and struggling with eachother, before she pulled out with a faint trail of saliva left between them which she quickly wiped off.

Lori giggled, "I can tell by the look of your face you really enjoyed that. Among other reasons~" She sign this by placing her free hand upon his crotch, rubbing his bulge through his pants.

Her other hand was quick to leave his back and held is own hand once more. She guided Alex to her bosom, letting it rest upon her right breast. "It's okay. You just have to caress and grope. Squeeze, pull, anything you want. It makes a lady feel really good..." She explained. That mixture of her usual cheerfulness being replaced more by the more sensual tone of voice. The mere sensation of his hand through his top and the anticipation of his movements already made her blush faintly and give a soft pant of excitement, all while continuing to caress his bulge.

"Yes, I can't..." Alex answered, how wasn't he going to be hard after seeing that? "What are we-" he tried to ask, confused, wanting to know why they were there, and Lori talked about the importance of the first time. "Lessons?" he asked, but Lori said that there was nothing to worry about, guiding him to the bookshelves. "Oh, so you have a book-" Alex thought she was going to lend him a different book about the topic, and instead she muffled his words with a kiss.

Not knowing what to do, he followed the example she was providing, as her hand reassured him. Soon he was lost in the trance, trapped in that sloppy fight, his thoughts dampened by a cushiony feeling. When it was over, Alex was left almost drooling on his chin, gasping for air and his eyes glazed looking nowhere, Lori's giggle sounding far away from there.

Only her hand over his bulge woke him up, almost startled. Even through his pants, the feeling of a strange hand you didn't control was exciting, but Lori distracted him, taking one of his hands to her ample bosom. She gave permission to touch them, to do all kinds of things to them, and soon Alex was with his both hands sinking in there. Lori's breasts radiated a warm feeling even through the clothes, and as Alex groped them, his hands weren't able to handle the amplitude, the sheer size of her chest enveloping him.

"A-Anything?" Alex asked like an eager child wanting for more, his hands stopping on the buttons of her clothes. He wanted to see them, suck on them, bury his face on that welcoming warmth that felt so inviting, but he couldn't do so with her black and white clothes still on.

Lori's voice spiked with a gasp as soon as his hand started to caress her breast. Her mounds so soft and malleable even through her clothing. "O-ooh..." She moaned softly at his touch, rubbing more eagerly back at him in response.

She could see how he wanted more access, to feel the real deal past her top. And such, she giggled and quickly unbuttoned her blouse revealing a black bra underneath that was keeping her chest locked. With one hard pull downwards, she freed her breasts from it; revealing her soft skin and hardened nipples.

His hand quickly came back to touch and grope, this time causing a louder moan from Lori. Her face flushed as the contact with her skin caused her whole body to shiver in pleasure.

"You're doing great~..." She said, while her hand managed to sneak past his zipper and underwear and then fished out his cock. Alex could feel every finger on her hand wrapped around his stiff rod, the mere anticipation exciting him even more. She then started to slowly move up and down, stroking the shaft in a continuous motion. It felt amazing, and somehow different from when Alex did it to himself.

"You must learn to make yourself last. The more pleasure you can give and receive, the more fun you and your love will have..." Said Lori followed a sensual moan. She could see how his face was moving closer to her bosom, simply letting him do as he pleased. After all, the boy was doing a fantastic job so far.

"You are so beautiful" Alex said, just blurting what he thought before taking his hands into the fleshy mounds. It was almost miraculous how hard the nipples were, in contrast with the rest of the breasts that felt like they threatened to engulf his hands. As he played with her chest and fiddled with her nipples, Lori got Alex's cock outside, feeling strangely cold out in the open for a moment, then warm again as she gripped it.

His foreskin bunched each time that Lori moved up, and completely revealed his glistening glans when pulled down, small droplets of precum appeared, threatening to smear her hand. The slow movement was nothing like anything he did, it was a massage designed to prolong the pleasure, not a chase to the culmination of it. Alex shivered, but managed to refrain any movement in his lower self, even if his hips ached to move, to quickly push himself into Lori's hand.

Alex sunk his head between her breasts, basking in her warmth, smelling her sweet aroma, a mix of floral perfume and her natural odor. His hands pushed the breasts around him, stifling his own moans as he gasped there. He seemed to be on the verge of letting to, walking the edge of orgasm, but still miraculously managed to restrain himself. Getting out of her bosom, Alex gasped for fresh air, looking at Lori's eyes. "You are so sweet, so gentle... I don't k-know if I can last..." he said, turning his attention to her nipples.

Opening his mouth he engulfed one of the hardened pink delights, sucking at it, slobbering all around. His tongue played with it as they did with the kiss before, and Lori's unsteady rhythm in her movements told him that he was on the right track. He didn't dare to bite, as he had seen on one of the magazines, but between kisses, licks and slurps he occasionally grazed it with his teeth, making the flesh quake in his hands.

"What else can I do? Can I go..." Alex was eager to please and needed some distraction from the throbbing urge he felt in his manhood. "...down there?" he asked. He had seen Alyssa touch it herself, and wanted to see one up close and try what would pleasure Lori.

"And you're learning so fast...." Said Lori in a swoon-like tone of voice. She was clearly enjoying it just as much as Alex was. There was something both adorable and exciting about his curious and inexperienced touches. He had talent for sure.

She continued her ministrations upon his length as he sunk his face upon her chest. "You can last, Alex. I know you ca-aaaaaaaah!!~" A loud moan interrupted her speech as soon as the young lad started to taste her hardened nipple. He sucked and slurped causing the blonde dame to be unable to contain her tone for a moment, gasping and exclaiming loud words of affirmation.

Her stroking increased its speed, while not extremely fast, it was a considerable increase of pace from what she was doing prior, moving her hand up and down, feeling the soft traces of pre-cum already forming. "Yes...more...suck on more....yesss..." She muttered, trying to contain herself a bit better after the sudden lose of control.

That's when Alex asked for more, causing the woman to giggle. He was like a kid in a candy store; He wanted to try as much as possible, and who was she to deny him of that?

With a nod, Lori's hand headed to her hips, moving her skirt aside to reveal her slender legs and her black panties. With a quick move of her fingers, she pushed the undergarment to the right, enough to reveal her bare and already moist slit.

"Here..." She said softly as she held his hand again, leading him to her lower entrance. "Feel it. Touch it..." She placed it right between her legs. His fingers touching upon the soft flesh of her netherlips. She was surprised by her own gasp when the boy seemed to take the hint and started to rub his fingers against her pussy, causing her whole body to shiver.

"Yes...l-like that...oooh..." She now stroked him even faster. The silver haired man's motions already taking her near the edge. "Push them in...in and out..." She begged, pushing her bosom against closer to him, as it still could use the attention, and the pumping of his cock never ending as it became more and more frantic.

If distractions were what Alex wanted, now he had more than he could manage. His mouth went to Lori's left breast, his tongue tracing the outer limits of her areola, nibbling on the hard nipple, sucking on the bountiful teat. Lori's right breast was tended by his left hand, Alex groping and fondling its vast flesh, lost in the softness that enveloped it, pinching and twisting the erect nipple from time to time.

His right hand was the one that Lori took into her nether regions, new and exciting land to explore, even if he was a rookie on everything female. She seemed to be enjoying it, so Alex was glad of learning things correctly, as pleasuring him was the least she could do. Her pussy was as warm and welcoming as Lori, feeling it wet, receptive. Alex traced it's contours, feeling how it was, touching it a wildly different feeling from the lewd pictures. Remembering what Alyssa had done, as the image was burned in his eyes, Alex introduced the index finger in, then the middle one as well. It was slippery, but also tightened around him, feeling like a trap that lured him in but never would let him go.

All those things to do at the same time distracted Alex from his own pleasure, but Lori was stroking him faster and faster, without pause, without mercy. "Lori, it's too good, you are so beautiful..." he mumbled, before returning to engulf her nipple. Remembering something about last night through his brain fogged by pleasure, Alex turned his right hand so the palm was looking upwards. She had seen Alyssa do herself like that, and she also paid attention to the nub in the upper side, so Alex used his thumb to do so, caressing around it before making circle motions on it.

"I can't... I'm..." Alex couldn't mention it of risk of making himself go with the mere word, but he was going to come in a matter of seconds, as his balls started to tighten, his cock swelling bigger than ever.

Lori didn't seem too far behind either, her orgasm coming close. "D-do it....please do it..." She begged in between moans. Her mind a blur as she simply rode the waves of pleasure that Alex's hand and mouth were providing.

She bit upon her lower lip trying to contain the incoming shout, but she failed; As the climax hits, a powerful moans escaped her mouth and engulfed the room. Her head arched back with the orgasm, her face showing an expression of pure bliss as the boy's hand could feel itself moistening by her produced juices, dripping slightly on to the floor.

As all this was happening, she did not stop her stroking. As such when she reached her limit, so did Alex simultaneously. Unable to hold on anymore; The passion in Lori's moans caused him to lose any of his remaining restrains; His cock throbbing and pulsating as a ribbon of cum spewed on to her bare leg, followed by another.

The two stood in their positions for a few seconds, mute to respond by the pants of exhaustion they were expelling. The afterglow felt amazing, like a powerful weight was liberated from their shoulders.

Lori smiled while blushing, "That was amazing. You have a lot of talent, Alex~" She said as she held him. "You could make any lucky person happy with how passionate you are."

She then replied with another kiss, not as long as the one previously given at the start of all this, but still with a lot of tenderness put into it. After it was over she was quick to point out, "We better clean up."

With a giggle, she placed her bra back on it's proper place and unbuttoned her blouse before grabbing a towel and cleaning off everything that was smeared by their lovemaking seed and juices.

Lori twisted under his touch, soaking Alex's hand, releasing a deafening primal sound from her mouth. It was a surprise that the so gentle Lori could be like that, and Alex realized that maybe they all turned a little bit feral when it came to sex. With no time to dwell on the question, Lori didn't surrender her grip on Alex, and as she went over the edge so did him, grunting on her breasts while he painted her thigh white.

"Hahh... hahh..." Alex was recovering his breath while Lori talked, feeling spent. "Thank you" he managed to utter before the gentle kiss. She had taught him much, and relieved him of the tension and pressure he felt with the topic. Now he felt like he could dare to broach the topic with Alyssa, but that was going to have to wait until they were back in the Azuria, and there was no hurry.

Alex cleaned himself and helped Lori clean her body, being the gentle boy he was. "We should get moving. The food is going to get cold..." he said. At the pace they were moving when Lori and him peeked on them Leon and Millie should have finished by now, unless Leon's self control was something out of this world, and judging for his words in the shower that morning, he wouldn't have an easy time doing that.

The two were now clean and tidy. Nobody'd suspect of what they did without learning of it before hand. Lori was back to her usual giggling and smiling self. "You're right. I'm sure Alyssa must be waiting for you too."

She leaned close, speaking a bit softer. "And I'm sure she will enjoy anything you do with her, hee hee..."

She had guessed early on the girl Alex meant before was the android girl herself. She knew fair well that it was an unique relationship, not uncommon, but given her level of advance behavior, she did not judge nor minded. In fact, she considered them both kinda cute together. "Best of luck to you. Who knows, maybe once you learned some more we can do even more stuff together~" She simply added her more sensual tone in that part before dropping the subject and guiding him back to the kitchen.

Alyssa was right where she was left, the cookbook still in her hands. It was almost humorous; Since Alyssa simply did not get that she didn't need a command to just roam around. "You were away for some time..." She said curious but with her usual aloofness.

Lori simply smiled and spoke an alibi, "I needed Alex's help to reorganize some of our books. The young man is such an adorable helper. With some manners!" She hugged Alex as she said it, once again accidentally giving him a face full of marshmallows, in a manner of speak.

Alyssa didn't seem to realize there was more behind it, so she brought it full. Before anything else could be said, Leon and Millie arrived as well. Their expressions showing bright blushes and embarrassed looks.

"So, did you two patched things up? I'd guess your bickering was quite "heated"?" Lori joked with a smirk, causing the two to stutter and blush brighter. The blonde simply giggled.

"Anyways, food is warm and ready!"

Alex blushed when Lori told him that Alyssa would enjoy his... company. He indeed was feeling more confident about himself, and now talking to her about his feelings was something he wanted to do, instead of being scared of it. "Maybe we can in the future. It should be fun" Alex answered her sultry proposal of a future encounter with one of his warm disarming smiles. He may be inexperienced, but the more he knew the less ashamed he felt of such things, even if he still blushed for the compliment it meant that she wanted to have sex with him.

Returning to the kitchen, Lori managed an alibi for their absence before he could even open his mouth. Alex didn't know if she had believed it or not, partially due to her poker face, but also because he had his own stuffed in Lori's sweet, sweet breasts. Luckily she left him breathe just before Millie and Leon arrived, considerably more happy and tame than before. Alex was glad that Leon had managed to find some relief for himself, now understanding why he wanted to kept himself like that before the visit.

Alex had his curiosity about food and sex sated for a while, now that he had learned things about recipes and pleasure, but his curiosity didn't end there. "Since I got out from my house, I have been wondering what those ruins are, maybe that would make me understand Alyssa better so I can help her" he said. "Who lived there? Where did they went? Alex asked things that may as well have no answer, but he didn't know unless he did those questions. "I mean, if I can find those people or maybe their books I could fix her eye or maybe even return her memories" he added.

"Well, there are ruins all over the surface world, some even reaching deep underground." Explained Millie at the table. "Nobody really knows who lived in them, but everyone calls them the Aeon Civilization because of their use of Aeon Crystals."

Alyssa did not said a thing, just intrigued by the exposition the adventuring gal was giving.

"There's also no straight record of why they disappeared. Some said they were wiped by a powerful cataclysm, other said that transcended into another realm of magic. Nobody knows for sure."

Lori then continued, "Leon explained us a bit while we ate, so you said you found her in a pod? That's unusual. We have seen one before, but it was in a destroyed state in a desert ruin far from here. We know the Aeon Civilization used Android technology a lot as explorers and companies have found parts and skeletons of them and managed to cerate androids of their own. Alyssa is different, being in such a mint condition."

"And normal restored androids don't have the powers Alyssa has. So she is some special android." Leon added.

"I have no idea how we can help her recover her memories, but maybe some ruins of that civilization may help her...or not. We can only hope." Millie finished before showing them a map of the world, pointing to a particular stop.

"This here are the Glimmering Planes. Big companies have been trying to dig the place and found some underground ruins within them. However, issues with monster attacks caused them to halt progress but leaving it open for smaller explorers to get in and find whatever it is inside. That's our target tonight."

She continued, "It may be a bit complicated due to the monsters, but if we are smart and work this out we can get inside and find whatever loot there is. What do you say?"

"I say I'm in!" Leon exclaimed, "What about you, Alex? Think you are ready?"

Alex listened to the explanation of the Aeon Civilization with utmost care, drinking every word. All the words they spoke served to confirm how special Alyssa was, but considering how smitten Alex was, she was indeed special to him beyond that.

There was a moment when Alex stood in awe, the fork falling from his hand, clattering to the ground. "Is that..." he mumbled. "It can't be..." Alex looked like he was about to climb on the table. "Is that the world?" his eyes were open wide. "Really? Is so big? This is crazy!" he was hectic, never suspected that there was so much to explore, and got closer to the map. "So... we are here... and to the coast..." his finger traced a route. "It's not marked, but I lived in a lighthouse about here" Alex pointed not very far. All around the area there was still tons and tons of map left. "Whoa" he mumbled, falling back to his chair, almost in shock.

Even then, the proposal of an adventure brought him back to life. "Of course I'm in, just a bit shocked, I must look like a ditz now" he admitted, the prospect of the world being so big baffled him. "Alyssa?" he asked, even if he suspected the answer she would give.

The more experienced explorers smiled at Alex's excitement, almost contagious too.

Alyssa listened to the boy asking for ehr opinion, to which she smiled and said, "Where you go. I go.·

"Well, it's decided then." Said Leon rising his fist into the air. "We can do this!"

"Look at you all excited and stuff. Hopefully you won't screw up this time." Millie joked, at which the black-haired man simply glared. Lori on the back simply giggled at the whole affair.

----------------------

The plan was set, the destination explained. As night fell the group traveled on the Azuria back down tot he surface. To the Glimmering Plains. Millie Leon, Alex and Alyssa were to go out and explore while Lori stood guard on the ship and communicated with the use of a earpiece-like gizmo that was given to every member of the team.

As they walked out of the vessel they could see plenty of abandoned construction and digging equipment. Unfinished railings and girder structures, machines laying there motionless and tons of other equipment. At the center, was a huge hole that continued down into darkness, some wooden staircase down having been constructed.

"No point in continuing dwelling up here. Let's go." Said Leo as he started walking down while the other followed.

Reaching a bit down, they were greeted by a strange gate, seemingly out of stone or some other old material. Strange inscriptions on the walls and appeared to be locked.

"This is where the workers gave up and left. No matter what they sued they weren't able to crack and open inside. Then again, there sued to be a lot of monsters around so just blowing it up was too hard to set without people getting hurt." Explained Millie.

"I still can't believe that you can hear us and we can hear you" Alex had trouble with the communicator gadget, it was so small and yet the sound traveled so far that it was hard to believe. Even if he was excited to go, he knew how serious the situation was. Monsters were mentioned, dangerous enough to make others not risk getting there, so it wasn't anything to be dismissed without a second thought. With the twin blades on his back and the bow at hand, Alex's eyes looked at every corner.

"A door that can't be broken gives us two options, finding another route or... well, opening it" Alex said, saying something both obvious and stupid. "What I mean is... The inscriptions, maybe they have some kind of answer" he tried to explain, looking closely at them. Even if he couldn't read them, they weren't entirely unfamiliar, maybe he saw something on a book or on the ruins that...

"Wait" Alex turned to Alyssa. "Can you read those?" he asked. Alex knew that her memories were damaged, but even then she knew how to speak, so maybe there was a small part that remembered that language. After all, if the Aeon Civilization made both her and this place, maybe she understood their language? It could be a stretch, but it was worth a try before starting to look for another entrance or trying to blow the place up.

Sigr said:
"I still can't believe that you can hear us and we can hear you" Alex had trouble with the communicator gadget, it was so small and yet the sound traveled so far that it was hard to believe. Even if he was excited to go, he knew how serious the situation was. Monsters were mentioned, dangerous enough to make others not risk getting there, so it wasn't anything to be dismissed without a second thought. With the twin blades on his back and the bow at hand, Alex's eyes looked at every corner.

"A door that can't be broken gives us two options, finding another route or... well, opening it" Alex said, saying something both obvious and stupid. "What I mean is... The inscriptions, maybe they have some kind of answer" he tried to explain, looking closely at them. Even if he couldn't read them, they weren't entirely unfamiliar, maybe he saw something on a book or on the ruins that...

"Wait" Alex turned to Alyssa. "Can you read those?" he asked. Alex knew that her memories were damaged, but even then she knew how to speak, so maybe there was a small part that remembered that language. After all, if the Aeon Civilization made both her and this place, maybe she understood their language? It could be a stretch, but it was worth a try before starting to look for another entrance or trying to blow the place up.

"I...can?" Alyssa said as she tilted her head slightly. She approached the text, not wanting to disappoint Alex and focused on them.

Her eyes seemed to glow slightly. Something about these letters were familiar, something resonating deep within her.

"Three...gems....red...blue...blue...green...." She spoke.

Leon looked around and notice the very same gems adorning the center of the gate. They appeared to be buttons. "Maybe it's a code. Let's press these in order."

Following the android's words, he pushed the Red one, followed by the Blue twice then Green. A small compartment opened in the door revealing some kind of plate with the marking of a hand. "Alyssa, would you try this too?"

The silver haired gal nodded and pressed her hand on it, causing it to glow and rumble. Said rumble became stronger, as the gate in front of them started to part away, revealing a pathway inside....

((I have in mind already what they'll find at the end, but if you have ideas of what else can happen in the ruins, go right ahead))

Back
Top Bottom