Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

Leon crossed his arms in thought, closing his eyes, "I don't know. It can be dangerous. And I have been doing solo just fine....still...I do miss some company."

He opened his eyes and smirked. "And you do have those adventurous eyes. Maybe I can get you two to be great explores with me." He chuckled, "It's settle then, welcome to your new home, partners!"

With that he happily put his arms around them in a group hug, releasing them soon after. Alyssa was a bit confused but allowed it as Alex seemed excited of the proposition.

"First things first; Do you two know how to fight? The land below has a lot of dangers."

"I seem to be capable of combat, yes..." Alyssa responded a bit aloof.

"What about you, Silver Hair. Just a pretty face or do you have some skills in combat?"

Leon was turning up to be someone hard to read, as Alex had trouble how serious he was every time he talked. All in all, he was the third person he had spoken with during his whole life, so being confused and surprised was bound to happen. One thing was for sure, he was a welcoming spirit and liked to show his affection, something that made Alex ease up. Alyssa seemed disoriented with the whole deal, so Alex worried a little bit.

"It's fine with you?" Alex wondered, looking at her. "I know that you said you'd come with me, but I won't get into this if you don't want to" he said, hoping that her answer was positive, as he had taken a liking to Leon and his vessel.

After making sure that Alyssa was on board, Alex felt sure of himself and ready to answer any question, even if it was weirdly preceded of some kind of compliment about his face. "I'm fast and stealthy, I can track and follow a trail. That and my aim make me an excellent hunter" he pointed to his back, where his bow and arrows were. "I'm also deceptively strong, but have no training in combat, I don't know what to do and..." he doubted, thinking of the feeling he had back on land, swarmed by pirates.

"...I have never killed another person" confessed. After all, he had never met anyone else before yesterday.

"Hey, it's okay. If we are lucky you won't even need to do something like that." Leon said, "However, having the skills to defend yourself is vital."

"So, you're a hunter. Hmm...let me see if I got something for you" With that the tall man dug through his piles of items trying to search for the right stuff.

"You seem to have a hunting knife already soooo..how about these small swords? Light and easy to do. I'll teach you what you need so no monster may try and eat you or something worse." He said as he passed the weapons to Alex. "And as an added bonus..."

He searched through the inventory again and pulled a peculiar thing; It looked like a curved plate with a rune carved upon it, but as soon as Leon's thumb pressed said rune it folded and extended into a Bow covered in glowing lines and markings. "Now this. This is something I found inside a ruin long ago. A magical bow that can generate arrows of its own! Just watch..."

The man took aim, pointing to a target hung on the wall; He extended the cord despite having no arrow in it, only for energy to form in the shape of one with a bright blue color. Leon then shot the light arrow into the target, impacting and transforming into crystal upon its target.

"Pretty unique, huh? And it's all yours. Having the extra hand in exploring is payment enough for it. Just promise me you'll take care of it okay? I think we can have some lessons tomorrow since I imagine you two went through quite a fright down there...."

With that said he turned towards the android girl and noticed the dirty upon her body and clothing. "There's a bathroom with a tub and warm water so how about you go take five, hm gorgeous? A proper lady can't be going around in dirty all day."

Alyssa was a bit confused but something within her called for her to be in proper tidiness. So, following this strange feeling she agreed and headed towards the bathroom.

Leon just smirked, "You could almost confuse her with a real girl. Quite beautiful too, right Silver hairs? I bet she had you all rilled up at night, haha."

However his playfulness stopped when he saw the boy's confused face; Which made him put 2 and 2 together. "Hm, let me guess, you...don't know much about that kind of stuff, do you?"

Leon seemed to have all sorts of trinkets and things around, and Alex accepted gratefully the twin swords he offered him. He didn't know any fancy tricks, but at least they would serve to stop anything that came uncomfortably close.

"Wha- How-" Alex looked at the collapsible bow, incredulity in his eyes. He had seen wondrous technology, but for something that small... "And it doesn't need arrows either?" he voiced aloud, surprised. "Are you sure I can have this? It's too generous of you, but I promise I'll take care and make good use of it" Alex said, surprised by Leon's welcome but eager to accept his generosity.

Alex realized something, maybe Leon was feeling more alone than he gave credit for. After all, wasn't that solitude what pushed him away from safety? Away from home?

Before Alex could keep thinking about it, Leon kept being his charming self. The fact that a flying vessel full of surprises had warm water almost came unnoticed, after all those surprises it was just something to take for granted. "Sounds nice, see you later" Alex said quite dirty himself, seeing Alyssa go to have a bath.

"She behaves like one, I guess" he added, since he didn't know how a real girl was like, "so I treat her as any other person" Alex shrugged. "She's the second person I've met, you being the third without counting those pirates" confessed, "so I've been doing my best" admitted. "And yeah, she's beautiful" added, without a second thought, but got confused and blushed when Leon spoke about the night.

Did Leon suspect what Alex did at the morning? "I... ah..." he blurted, not knowing what to say. "It got hard and..." mumbled, unable to explain something shameful he didn't understand.

"I guess you have seen so few people nobody have taught you about that," Leons said scratching the back of his head, "Hoo boy, this may be a little awkward..."

He kneeled next to him and continued, "Look, first of all, you don't need to be so worried by it. It's perfectly natural when you see something pretty or attractive. You're a teen, so you'll be feeling it a lot, but don't worry, everybody does it, even me..."

"It feels good when you do it, right? You need to relax and make it last and trust me it will feel better." He explained, "You just feel like this because by this time you're finding girls more enticing. In fact, if you find a nice girl or woman you like, she can also make you feel real good and viceversa. Just sayin'...heck, doesn't even have to be a girl..."

He chuckled, "Heh, here I am acting like a parent, but you looked like you needed the chat....here"

With that he handed him a book of a green cover. By what it was written on the cover it seemed like a book about "The Talk."

"And here's something to make those private sessions a bit more fun..." Leon then said with a wink and a grin. He passed him a thiner book, a magazine. When Alex opened it, he was surprised by the pages filled with pictures of gorgeous women in different stages of undress. Beautiful ladies in sensual poses, naked or wearing really little; Simply posing or reliving themselves in masturbation; As well as some pages of men and woman engaging in sensual acts...

Even if he felt ashamed, Alex listened to Leon's explanations with a nod from time to time. "Yeah... it's feels... nice" he answered, bashful. So it was something natural, an act to be lasted and shared. Leon talked how it didn't have to be a girl, Alex could feel that for everyone, but he had trouble processing everything at once. Before he could take in the few things he said, Alex started to look at him differently, his eyes lingering here and there, but he was too distracted and soon Leon lent him a book.

"Oh, there are books about this" Alex said surprised. He had read over and over again the many books back at home, but never found one about this topic. "Thank you, I like books and read them fast... maybe that way it will be less awkward for the both of us" he added with a smile, a hint of red in the dark skin of his face.

"The priv-" he started to ask, but his jaw just dropped at the sight of the thinner book. Women showing a lot. Baring everything. Touching themselves. Caressing men. Was Alyssa like that too? Alex started to wonder, to imagine, and soon the bulge on his shorts was obvious.

He closed the slim magazine, putting it out of sight between the pages of the bigger book, and used that one to cover himself. "Sorry, that was too much at once" he said, looking at the amused face Leon was making. "The fresh air will do me good, yes" he added, tense on the spot, thinking of anything else but it.

"We three should sleep in different rooms I guess" he added, trying to shift the topic without much success. "If not, sleeping is going to be har-difficult" corrected himself, the shame helping him back to normal.

"It's okay." Leon said with a chuckle and a sigh."I almost overloaded the poor kiddo." He thought. It really seemed like the poor child was ignorant, not by his own accord, but the lack of someone in his area. The man had to wonder how long he had been alone; Even before meeting the mechanical woman. "and yeah, I have enough free beds for all of you to rest separately."

"By the way..." He asked. "Where did you find that nice piece of android girl, anyways? Androids are already hard to come by.Only the people with lots of money can even afford one and usually most are found in a pretty bad state over land..."

Alyssa then came back. Much to the attention of both,lacking any sort of clothing around her. Her expression seemed to imply she did not know that wasn't something people were accustomed of. Leon was mart enough to quickly cover Alex's eyes before he could stare for too long. With how excite he got with the magazine, he feared the poor kid would have a heart attack or something!

"*Ahem* Miss...umm..." Leon said while blushing, realizing he never asked for her name.

"Alyssa..."

"Right, Alyssa." He said, unable to not look and down her frame, "FYI, usually people aren't walking around in the nude. I meant you look--I mean, you don't walk around like that when it comes to someone that you just met."

"...but I met Alex...and met you..."

"Please put your clothes on, Alyssa."

The robot girl nodded, yet confused, and quickly headed to grab her outfit, coming back with it on. Leon sighed in relief and released Alex. "In all the land and sky I end up with two people like these two. It's gonna be a long series of days..." He said to himself shaking his head softly. "Remind me to also find you something to wear /under/ said clothes too." Making the mental note of now ahving to buy women udnerwear enxt time they reached a town or city.

"I stumbled upon Alyssa in the ruins close to where you picked us up just the day before that" Alex answered, glad to change topics. It bothered him that Leon kept referring to her as an object, but he guessed that such a thing was the norm in the world as Leon spoke, and Alyssa was anything but normal. "She still had some damage and was asleep, but I managed to fix her, at least the vital parts" he added. "I don't know enough to do something about her eye, at least for now, and it seems to be something wrong about her memories, but we haven't talked about it yet" Alex explained, quickly showing that he liked to talk about Alyssa.

"Even so she's wonderful and saved me fro-" Alex was about to tell how she dispatched the imps that chased him, but as he heard her come back he paused and turned to ask her if the bath was good. But seeing her wearing only the eyepatch stopped Alex from asking a thing, standing there in awe. He sure had seen plenty of her skin, but seeing her whole was another thing entirely. Alyssa's already dry hair flew freely with the wind out there, covering nothing despite its length. Her big breasts were exposed for them to see, nipples perked in the cool air up there. They bounced and swayed with every step, every change of posture, and how Alyssa gave it no importance only made it the more tantalizing.

Luckily enough, Leon covered Alex's eyes before he could continue further down, saving him from soiling his pants right there. Leon's hold surprised him too, one would think that a strong adventurer like him would be rude and forceful, but his protective gesture had a gentle touch to it, making Alex feel strangely safe. Grabbed from behind he could almost feel Leon's agitated breath before such a sight, and even when he was released and Alyssa came back dressed, Alex had trouble calming himself, his imagination running wild.

"I should take a bath too, a cold one" Alex said, knowing that such a thing would also help him, but it was way less pleasant than the alternative. "Then I can cook something for the three of us and we can keep the talk away from this wind" he proposed, all the excitement and the imminent bath had him working an appetite.

"Y-yeah. i think that's the better idea..." Leon said after a sigh. His cheeks also redden by the beautiful figure of Alyssa.

He let Alex head towards the bathroom, taking a quick look at the lad. He was a very talented boy, managing to repair an android like Alyssa just like that. And he could sense the talent of a hunter in him. He was also awfully cute--

"Get your head out of the gutter, Leon" The man told himself to stop the train of thought he was having.

Still, he smiled. A couple of weirdos, those two. But hey so am I. Living with them may be fun."

------

The trio was now at the dinning table, awaiting the meal Alex had prepared. The food presented to them smelled delicious. Leon even had to wipe a bit of drool off his lip. "Someone certainly kicks my butt when it comes to cooking. This seems simply delightable!"

"Yummy..." Alyssa muttered. The tall man chuckling. "I am impressed you can digest it, Alyssa. but I totally agree 100% with ya. Let's dig in!"

"Also, if you having any questions regarding anything just ask me, kiddo. Okay? We need to trust eachother with info and all that."

Alex went inside the ship and off the deck quickly, almost running. He had to calm himself, but he had also so much to learn. Alex skimmed through the educational book, always a quick read, and was soon surprised by all the information contained there. So many answers to his doubts, his questions, but he didn't have time to spare. Leaving it for later, Alex carefully removed his clothes, ready to take a bath. The interesting content of the book and the academic point of view it had aided Alex to calm down even before getting in the water, so he could quickly clean himself without having the temptation of caressing his own body.

Clean and composed, Alex rummaged through his provisions and the pantry of the Azuria, finding new and exciting components to cook with. He never imagined so much variety out there, but then again he supposed that such horizons expanded as soon as you could fly around.

It took a while, but finally Alex appeared out of the kitchen with plenty of food in big receptacles so everyone could serve themselves what they wanted, buffet style. There was a mild root salad with roasted vegetables, a tasty soup made with some smoked fish and spices he had found and some kind of roasted bird he didn't even knew what it was. "It took a lot of tasting and changing things around, I don't know what half of those ingredients are" Alex said, leaving the food on the table. "But I think that it's good enough, I hope that you like it" added, sitting down with them.

Alex did have questions, but many of them didn't seem appropriate for the dinner table. He took a chug of the soup and it was invigorating, probably due to the spices. A lot of the questions that were appropriate couldn't have short answers, but then again he had to begin somewhere. "The pantry is well equipped, do you hunt and forage for most of that or did you get it in exchange for money?" he asked, curious about one of the wonders of the world. He had read about lands of the past, places that were big and full of people that had a thing called money, currency. It was like a token of a perceived value, that was accepted by people to ease trades, serving as a substitute, but he had never seen it work or how it was.

"Even with all the wonderful things you hoard, I guess that you... sell many of your findings?" Alex wondered. That meant meeting up with people who bought them, and that meant seeing the world and getting to know more people.

((Happy new year.))

"Basically, yeah. Some people pay a lot for forgotten artefacts and trinkets, so I tend to offer my services, get what they want and exchange it for cash. "Leon explained, "Sometimes I find the trinket first and then go around trying to sell it for a good price."

"You met a lot of different folk that way, some trustworthy, some not as much." With that he awaited the next question.

Alex drank every word that Leon said, eating and listening with his eyes wide open. He had met so many people, traveled so much... Alex felt like a lost boy compared to him, but Leon didn't mind that. Alyssa seemed to be busy enjoying tasting food from here and there, everything felt so new and surprising for both of them. Alex wished that the surprises awaiting them were mostly good natured, but that seemed too hopeful even for how naive he was.

"I've been wondering, Alyssa" Alex turned to her. "Do you remember anything before I found you? Maybe something that could be of aid for us to help you?" he wondered. Alex didn't want to put pressure on her, so if she didn't remember he'd accept it and move on, but there was no harm in asking. If he felt small next to the experienced Leon, how could she feel since she didn't remember anything? Alyssa was happy eating and when she was with him, and when the pirates attacked she was scared and hectic like he was, but if she felt sad or anxious about her lost memories, it sure didn't show.

Maybe she didn't care? Did she want a new start like Alex did?

Alex looked back at Leon, who seemed to be expecting more questions, but any he could have weren't apt for the table, and even less in front of Alyssa. Maybe the book could answer those when he had more time to read it. "So... where are we headed next? I completely lost track of time, but I guess that is around the afternoon" he said. "Maybe it's too careless to travel in the dark, but I don't know anything about that" he admitted, looking at Leon.

(Happy New Year!)

Alyssa stopped her seemingly endless eat to answer Alex's question. "I...do not know. My memory banks appear to be empty."

She appeared a bit saddened, although it was somewhat difficult to get with her hard-to-read expression. "I wish I could be of better assistance to you on that. But I can not."

"On brighter things, I can always activate the auto-pilot, but I prefer to know where I'm going. So we are going with plan B. Follow me." Said Leon after Alex mentioned the par about flying at night; before standing up the table and motion them to do the same.

Alyssa stood up and alongside Alex they walked through a hallway and down some metal stairs, the discarded items, maps and gizmos being replaced by tubes and machinery around them.

"This is the Engine Room. I didn't really build this thing myself, I admit. But I know enough to know this is a very important room that keeps this baby afloat. But anyways..."

"He approached some kind of complex machine; A generator of some kind. Floating inside some kind of tube was a glowing blue crystal; Shimmering with an odd beauty.

"And this, is the Aeon Generator; You see the floating Aeon Crystal, well thanks to this device it's allowing us to make something as big ad this fly! A bigger one even allow cities in the clouds to exist!"

Alyssa strangely continued to stare at the crystal. Something about it seem stranger. Almost...familiar....

"They can be found in many shapes and sizes. Usually in ancient ruins so it's usually very good money whenever I found one. They can also be used as fuel or to power machinery. Of course, nobody really knows why are they around or what were they used for..."

He took a pause to give a sigh. "Of course, this one has seen better days. They are not limitless, except some very rare ones; You see the shade of grey its getting? The more it turns the more it means it's running out. They last a ton but I guess everything has a limit. Bu I'm sidetracking, watch this!"

He held on to a lever before pulling it down, the blue aura that the crystal expelled suddenly shifted into a yellowish gold as a noise came out of the crystal. The yellow aura went through the tubes and nudges of the machine; The previous blue markings also shifting to the new color. A faint rumble was felt, but not strong enough to really make Alex fall again.

"You can't really see it, but the Azuria is now completely still...in midair!" Leona dded with flair, "The crystal is generating what's know as a Stasis Field. It's holding the whole ship in place, so we don't have to descend into dangerous territory on land to rest up.

Of course while Alex listened to his every word, Alyssa appeared to be in her own little world. Continuing to just stare at the Aeon Crystal, something in her becoming strong and stronger...

It's was then when the automaton started to slowly walk towards the generation, trying to reach at it. Her blue eyes glowing a bit more than usual.

"Careful, lovely. It's very...Alyssa, what are you..no wait, don't touch it!!"

Before Leon could stop her, she reached and touched the generator, causing it to glow even more. both guys also noticed how glowing blue markings appeared on her arm as well as on parts of her face, under her eyes and across her cheeks.

The crystal glowed brightly, basically blinding them with light. As the flash finished, everything seemed back to normal, and Alyssa dropped to her knees, disoriented.

"What. Was. That? Leon said in awe.

"W-what...what did I do...?" Alyssa asked, both confused and worried. He barely remembered what she did and now she feared she may have broke it or something.

To the tall man's surprise, the crystal had now its original blue coloring; No grey spots in sight! "You...you recharged it! You recharged an Aeon Crystal!!"

Alyssa continued to not understand, but Leon seemed focused on it as he was at a loss for words on the whole scene. "Y-you shouldn't be able to recharge them!? How did you do it!? This is freaking amazing!!"

((When i mean with glowy lines i meant similar to stuff like Tron or how ancient changed machinery tends to look in some RPGs.))

"It's not your fault" Alex said, maybe he shouldn't have brought the topic of memory after all. They were ending the meal, and Leon wanted to show them how the ship worked, a welcome change of topic. Alex gasped as they walked around, admiring the engineering around them. Some of the technology there he knew, or at least could understand, and it was strangely similar to the one making the lighthouse work. As they went deeper and deeper, Alex's understanding of the inner workings diminished, and in the very heart of the ship vanished completely.

The lighthouse were he lived operated mostly by the force of the tides beneath it, but this was something else. "Cities in the clouds?" Alex asked, wide eyed in disbelief. As Leon continued his explanation about the longevity of the crystals, Alex looked here and there, unable to yet understand how it worked. "Stopped in the air? That's wonderful!" Alex was obviously excited upon the reveal of more and more wonders of the wide world, specially ones of technological nature, but what was going to happen afterwards would top them all.

In their interest about the Aeon Crystal, both boys didn't notice Alyssa behaving weird until it was too late. Alex tried to stop her too, but was surprised by the sudden markings on her skin and then stopped by the blinding light. Once recovered, while Leon was baffled, Alex quickly approached Alyssa, helping her hold steady. It was similar to when she destroyed the imps, but then there were no lines on her skin.

"Are you ok? How do you feel?" Alex asked, worried about Alyssa. She seemed to be fine, just disoriented, but he had to be sure. Leon started to yell about what it seemed to be impossible yet happened in front of them. Alex was unfazed by the crystal since he wasn't as aware as Leon of the wonder they just watched, but was concerned about Alyssa. "Leon, please, calm down, maybe she's powered with a similar thing, we don't know" he requested. "Can't you see she's confused and exhausted?" Alex didn't want him to badger her with questions while she was recovering. "Can you stand up?" he asked, his attention turned to Alyssa. "Maybe we should head back upstairs" suggested, uneasy about Alyssa's well being and the apparent fascination with the Aeon Crystal.

Leon was quick to realize he was focusing too much in what Alyssa had accomplished over her own health. He smacked himself mentally before rushing to her aid and help Alex get her up on her feet. "I'm terribly sorry" He said, "Can you move? Anything broken?"

"I'm fine. Thanks..." Alyssa muttered as her energies returned to her body. She did not show any damage, and the strange markings across her body disappeared fairly quickly. "I just felt an strange...urge, to touch it. In fact, I feel with more energy that before.

"I guess it's been enough excitement for all of us. We better catch some sleep." Leon said. The android nodded and headed up the stairs. The tall man meanwhile turned to Alex and apologised again.

"Again, real sorry about the sudden fascination. I'm glad Alyssa is okay, but...what she just showed is a great gift. People use these things for almost everything. If someone malicious would ever learn of her power...What I'm trying to say is that if we are gonna work together from now own we gotta make sure to protect Alyssa from any wacko who wants to take her."

Alex sighed, relieved to see that Alyssa seemed to be fine, but still recovering from the rollercoaster of events they had today. "It's fine, Leon. I have been in awe and everything that happened today feels overwhelming" he said. Alex wasn't angry at all, people react differently and it was easier to worry about Alyssa when you didn't understand much of the wondrous act she performed.

"She can pass as human, she already does" Alex said, treating her as another person as always. "But you are still right and more knowledgeable. She can fight for herself, but we'll be there for her as she's for us. That's what friends are for" he said with a wide, bright smile, patting Leon in the arm.

"Sleep it is then, I've some reading to do" he admitted. "But I'll fall asleep as soon as I feel tired, it's been a crazy day" promised, like he always had to do when his father was alive. He always badgered Alex about staying too late reading, dreaming of the things outside their home.

Alex headed upstairs to his room, ready to do a bit of instructional reading on the book Leon gave him before getting to sleep.

With everyone heading to their own particular rooms. Alex was now left to his own devices in a bedroom of his own.

The bed was big and comfy, he had a desk as well as a decently sized wardrobe. He knew with time, he'd be able to fill his room with stuff he liked. Now, it was him and his books.

The lamp on the nightstand gave him plenty of lighting to be able to red at his heart's content and it seemed everyone else were sleeping, unable to disturb him of whatever he may do.

Alex started to flip pages and pages of the book, an intense look on his face. He was devouring the content more than reading it, his eager eyes jumping from page to page. It was written in monotone, all cold facts, and so Alex was excited for the discovery, the learning, more than the topic at hand.

His eyes drifted to the drawer where the other publication was, but quickly returned to the book. There lied the secrets he never understood about the human body, how it worked, the process of it all. With the book over Alex was way more knowledgeable than before, and yet he felt at a loss.

Sure, things were clear now when it came to his body, but there were still a couple of unsolved dilemmas. Earlier that day, Leon had covered his eyes before she could get a better look of Alyssa's body. Was she... like in the book? An android lacked the organs needed to make a child, he knew that much from the repairs he made, then it seemed unreasonable to give her... what was the purpose? It felt good, that much he knew and Leon said so, she sure had the ability to enjoy food even if unnecessary, so there was a chance after all.

The other main doubt was when Leon talked about not having to be with a girl. The book told nothing about it, and it was disorienting. Sure, you could... touch yourself. That was what Leon meant? Touching each other? The thought was embarrassing, but thinking about it and reminiscing Alyssa's body had him worked up again.

His eyes drifted again to the drawer with the magazine, maybe he could... after all there was no way of sleeping like that.

The magazine just lied there. The mere side taunting our hero to pick it up. Partially opened, Alex could make out one of the beautiful women , riding on a handsome male, with an expression of bliss.

Unknowing to him, a figure was heading in his direction, filled with too much curiosity to really attempt sleeping, or in her case, shutting down.

Alyssa approached the door of Alex's room, noticing how it was partially opened; Enough for someone to pry in without his knowledge. Her intentions were not for spying, but when she approached the door, ready to open, she noticed how he was reading. He mentioned his love for reading and she did not want to interrupt but her eyes then fixated upon the noticeable bulge on his boxers and stood there hidden; Something within her stopping her from either interrupting or leaving.

Alex sighed, aware of how weak his will could be and decided it was time to give himself some relief. Now he wasn't in the middle of nowhere, so there was no need to be half dressed, so he got up from the bed on a jump. Alex removed the top part of his outfit, pulling it over his head, ruffling his white locks doing so. Gloves, armbands, each and every accessory he was wearing ended on a chair nearby. He was already barefoot, so the only thing left were his shorts, removed by maneuvering around his already hard manhood.

Just being there, naked and ready to please himself was already enticing. He wasn't about to change clothes or take a bath, no, it was like his body knew what was about to happen and felt more sensitive than usual. His dark skin had a slight bronze tint in the light of the small lamp beside the table, and the shadows played tricks around his figure. Small and lithe, Alex was the same as always, but being nude showed the muscles he had gained by using the bow, a map of his dedication crossing his back into the arms. His chest and abdomen didn't have the same definition that Leon showed, but he was lean and athletic looking. A firm and compact bottom gave way to his short legs, trained by a life of walking and hunting. All in all, a surprisingly fit body for a bookworm like him.

He looked at himself in the mirror the room had, and his eyes wandered around the naughty publication Leon had lent him. The men in that magazine all looked older and more muscular than him, even Leon looked thinner compared to them. Unavoidably Alex's eyes went to their manhood, seeing sizeable members both in length and girth, being handled, swallowed, enjoyed by the women in that book. Curiosity made him compare, seeing if anything was wrong with him, but their penises, as the book called them, looked about the same. It looked odd on him, being smaller and way less corpulent, but he was glad that there was nothing strange with his. Asking Leon about such a thing would have been embarrassing, but at the same time it felt curiously enticing.

Alex was back on the bed, his rigid member pointing to the navel once again. His left hand flipped pages of the slim book, seeing the acts depicted there. One of the pictures had a woman handling it, making it all shiny and slippery with her mouth, and Alex's curiosity grew. That had to feel better than using his hand, but even if he thought that his flexible body would allow him to do such a thing to himself, he wasn't as bold as to try.

Deciding to test the next best thing to the one depicted, Alex slobbered his own right hand, taking a test run through his whole length. He shivered and sighed, it felt way better than his usual rubs, even with the excitation producing pre-seminal fluid it just wasn't enough. Alex ran his hand up and down, slowly, tentatively. Small sighs escaped his lips as he looked to the magazine, noticing another detail of it. The woman there had her other hand busy in what looked like a caress to the man's testicles, so Alex used his left hand to handle his own balls.

"Ahhh" he muttered, the dangling spheres more sensitive to the touch than he expected. It wasn't a bad feeling, just a weird one, so he kept at it with utmost care. His right hand hadn't stopped, seemingly possessed by a will of its own, an embodiment of his teenage lust. As the speed was starting to pick up, the room was filled with wet sounds coming from his action and the gasps of a delighted young man. Alex twisted and turned, crumpling the bedsheets under his body like he wanted to escape from himself.

What would it be like to do it with a woman? What would it be like doing with her?

"Alyssa..." he mumbled without noticing, his mind drifting from the anonymous woman of the magazine to the sight of his naked friend when she nonchalantly got out of the bath.

Said automaton friend continued to eagerly watch him from her secluded spot. Her eye staring widely from the mid-opened door. Her sight froze as soon as his clothing started to come off. His surprisingly muscular body glimmering with the faint light of his nightstand and his manhood, pulsating and throbbing softly as the breeze caressed it, caused a strange feeling to overcome her circuitry.

Her cheeks reddened and a strange tingly sensation could be felt across her skin. The feedback did not tell her to back away, so she simply continued staring as the boy dropped back on his bed and started to caress his hard member.

She made notice of the magazine he was checking. Noticing some of the images. Was this something humans did? Why was it so interesting...?

Back with Alex, his imagination was already making the work. The images of the unknown women were being replaced by the figure of a naked Alyssa, doing the very same actions as depicted on the book. Holding on to his length...licking it...taking it into her mouth...getting on top of him and letting it disappear inside of her....

The sound of her voice echoing through his mind as the pages showed more intimate acts between man and woman.

Alyssa kept watching. The blue color of her eyes suddenly being replaced for a pink one. Her head feeling like catching a fever; Her body feeling hotter and her breathing becoming heavier. Something in her circuitry called for an unknown command she could not process...or perhaps a command she once knew but couldn't remember...but whatever it was it made her want to keep watching him...

It was so easy to let go, so easy to lose control, but Alex managed to remember what Leon said about relaxing, making it last. It was easier said than done, as Alex removed his hand, wet and shaky, his penis was throbbing, asking for more. His mind was plagued with Alyssa's image, her curves, the touch of her skin.

Alex tried to control his respiration, something he often did when hunting, taking deep breaths he managed to relax, his hand wasn't so eager to return to the task, but his erection wasn't going anywhere. His left hand continued to flip pages around, noticing another one that he didn't expect. Sure, there were many where the men played with the women's breasts, but in that one it was the woman who was nibbling at his nipples.

Wondering if that was pleasurable, Alex took his left hand to his chest, only to find the surprise that his little dark nipples were painfully hard. He tried to pinch one of them, but they were so sensitive that the shock made him shiver, taking the hand away like she had been bitten by a snake.

The excitement of trying new things had him riled up, and he couldn't wait anymore. Another dollop of drool and his right hand was slippery again, ready for the task. He resumed the task slowly, toying with the head, fingers dancing around the crown. The teasing was too much, and he didn't have the control for such a thing, so he soon started to pump himself up and down, up and down.

The slippery sounds filled the room again and Alex was lying down on the bed, his skin silhouetted against the white bedsheets. Small drops of sweat soon started to shine around, and as Alex increased the pace, the gasps turned grunts, the shivers turned shakes. Too late it was to realize that he didn't have anywhere to release, but now it didn't matter. His mind was dancing away in the imaginary confines of Alyssa's body, while he couldn't control his own one.

Alex's back arched, his body forming a bridge. His balls twitched and pulsed, hips thrusting at his slippery hand while his manhood shoot rope after rope of dense white semen along his own body. He shivered, from the top of his head to the last of his curled toes, unraveled by the orgasm, disarmed by the release. His legs gave in, and he slumped on the bed, recovering his breath. Alex's body was a dark cutout on the white bed, a trembling figure tainted, marked by his own lust, alabaster traces of it on his chest and abdomen, moving at the rhythm of his lungs.

Alex was riding the last waves of pleasure, almost about to doze off as his erection slowly subsided, dripping the last of his cum along his thigh.

Alyssa froze at the moment Alex reaching his climax. Her body trembling, although not even close to his. Something about the image of a groaning and grunting causing her body to ache and heat. Her eye still pink, something about her body seemed to..recall...

"Relief of the body...is that...something I know?..."

Her thought halted when Alex reached his orgasm. His face of bliss, his body tensed, was an image that fully sent a positive feedback through her mechanical brain. She mad a note of analyze the magazine in his possession to understand these vague feelings she was feeling.

In her attempt to understand, she accidentally pressed a bit too much weight on the hand against the door, making a cracking noise and catching the attention of the young boy.

Alex heard a gasp and a now-back-to blue eye quickly moving out of side. Alyssa rushed away and quickly headed to her room before closing and locking her door. Jumping on top of the bed and not even bothered to cover herself in the bedsheets before closing her eyes and shutting down.

"Alyssa?" Alex asked, jumping out of the bed startled. The bliss and relax he was drowning in vanished, replaced by shame and doubt. What was he going to do, chase after her while naked? Slowly approaching his door, he could hear Alyssa slamming and locking hers, so it was clear she didn't want to talk about that. Feeling tired and defeated, Alex dragged his feet to the bath, quickly cleaned himself of all traces of his weakness and returned to his room.

It was supposed to feel good, to be something good, and indeed it was at the moment but now... now it felt miserable. She had seen him naked, painted in his own lust, but how long had she been there? Did Alyssa see him gasp and grunt, shiver and contort, surrender himself to his instincts? Alex left the magazine in the nightstand, straightened the bedsheets and got straight to sleep, something he achieved easier than he thought due to how tired he was.

The next morning a bountiful breakfast was awaiting Leon and Alyssa. Despite sleeping well, Alex had woke up earlier and used his time to get a meal ready. "Good morning" he greeted Leon, "good morning" he greeted Alyssa, unable to look her in the eye.

It was somewhat usual that Alyssa acted reserved, but even if they just met, Leon could see something was off, specially how silent Alex was when normally acted like a motormouth. Alex just sat in his place, eating without much enthusiasm and not even trying to do some small talk to cover the weird mood.

To his surprise Alyssa greeted him with the same energy as usual. "Good morning!" she said enthusiastically and with a warm smile. It was almost strange, given what had happened last night.

Was she mad? Didn't seem like it. Was she ok with it? Perhaps. Whatever was the truth,it just looked like she didn't mind.

Leon licked his lips at the sight of such delicious breakfast, ready to eat until he saw the distraught expression in Alex's face. "What's the matter? did you have a bad night?""

Alyssa was simply enjoying her meal so she was not paying much mind to what exactly the two men were discussing. Leon placed a hand on the boy's shoulder and continued, "Hey. No need to shy. I wanna help you. Just tell me what's wrong."

Back
Top Bottom