Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

"Don't pull out!" Alex pleaded between gasps, using the last shred of his strength to envelope Leon with his legs, keeping him close. "I'm gonna-" the boy didn't even finish the sentence as it turned into a throaty moan, a grunt, then a silent scream. His throbbing cock shot thread after thread of thick semen, painting himself white from his chest down, a small drip of his own seed landing on his chin. Dribbling and dripping, his cock twitched with that pleasure that was born inside him, not outside. His ass clenched and twitched as it seemed to be eager to yank Leon's cock until he managed to extract each and every drop of him.

Feeling the man's warmth inside, Alex's legs dropped to the bed, completely exhausted after the ordeal, still occasionally shaking and shuddering, as it seemed that every inch of his body had turned sensitive, each little caress or graze making him moan and tremble. "Oooh..." he groaned, tired and with a wide smile on his face. "That was... I can't..." Alex fell silent, words making no justice to the moment, just lying there face up, without strength to even raise a hand to caress Leon's face.

Leon did not last much after. His grunts and groans became louder as he reached his climax. "A-alex...ah...nnnnngh!!".

With a final hard push, his throbbing erection erupted inside of him, ropes of cum blasting hard while his body started to lose its strength. it was a fantastic feeling. Leon blissfully dropping down, pressing his body against his lover and their heavy breathing of exhaustion mixed together amongst their intimate scene.

"Thank you..." He whispered, "I needed this so much...it was incredible..."

A genuine smile, followed by a soft but kind kiss on Alex's neck. The two men enjoying the calm feeling of the afterglow.

Alex was exhausted, floating in a cloud, feeling how Leon slowly deflated inside him, pulling out and kissing him on the neck. Alex found refuge in the taller man's muscular chest, embracing him softly to feel him close as they rested. Alex could not only feel the warmth that Leon had deposited in his back, but also the painful lack of him, an emptiness that went beyond the mere physical feeling. "Thank you for teaching me..." Alex mumbled, nuzzling against Leon's body, "but above all..." he added, getting a bit mushy, leaving the sentence unfinished. He felt thankful but weak, protected yet vulnerable. It has been a couple days of turmoil and deep cutting feelings, and that was just after finding how much he loved Alyssa, how desperate could he get with the thought of losing her and now this whole issue.

It wasn't like he regretted it, not even for a second, but the last days had been a lot to process for the young and until a few weeks ago sheltered boy. "I'm glad to finally meeting you Leon, all of you" Alex managed to finally say, embracing him tight and staying in silence for a while. It was a happy moment, but also so heartfelt that Alex felt a bit too sensitive. "So tired..." he admitted, first the party, then this, Alex could fall asleep in Leon's arms at any moment unless the man did something to avoid it.

Alex soon drifted into slumber. His embrace with Leon keeping him warm. After such an endurance, it was pretty obvious he'd fall asleep right away. And so, he dreamt...

--------------------------

Alex couldn't see himself....

...or anything...

Everything was pitch black. It almost felt etherial; As he couldn't feel his body.

It was then when he heard voices.

"As you can see...they are far above what the Psi Units could ever attempt. However, they inner systems and mechanics are still compatible; This will allow us to both improve said Psi unit, as well as use their same parts for improvements upon these new units."

"Are they only six of them?"

"The project is moving slow, but these six alone shall be of great use. Not only their services will be gladly accepted for morale, but also they combat capabilities will surely change the tide of this war..."

"For morale?"

"Well...the council wanted us to design the units as human-like as possible...."

"...Do you want to try one of them now, your majesty?"

--------------------------

Alex awoke to find the lovely eyes of Alyssa staring at him. He was still in Leon's bed, but it seemed the man was already up. The cute android simply stared at him with her hard-to-read expression as usual.

The voices on the weird dream unnerved Alex, disturbing the placid sleep he had fallen on Leon's arms. They talked about something he couldn't understand, and why he couldn't see a thing? It was scary, but somehow felt a bit familiar. Maybe he could try and open his eye-

Alex woke up, happy to see Alyssa as soon as he opened his eyes, her presence making the dream disappear into shreds, cleansing Alex from odd thoughts. "Good morning..." he grumbled, sounding still sleepy and not entirely aware of where or how he was, just reaching for Alyssa and pulling her to bed with him. "Best way to wake u-" Alex said while hugging her, noticing something odd.

He wasn't on his room, a fact that brought to memory last night's events. That made him aware of his nakedness, since he ended up falling asleep shortly after their loving encounter. Alex was aware of something else as well, as his morning wood was pressed against Alyssa's fit body as he had pulled her close.

"Ooops, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." he said, bashful. "I should take a shower and make breakfast, what do you want this morning?" Alex asked Alyssa, her answers always a surprise.

"I do not mind" Replied Alyssa. Enjoying to be so close to him, even nuzzling him slightly. "Although my sensors indicate you heat levels are increasing. Do you need my assistance?"

Alex could feel her hand caressing under neath the sheets, probably thinking this is a normal custom to greet someone.

A laugh was heard.

"Ain't you two a kinky pair. I mean, it's my bed , you know." Leon chuckled, leaning his body against the door frame. He was wearing only his black boxers, the rest of his muscled figure bare for them to see. After such an intense night with him, Alex probably now took way more attention to his body, although for different things than Alyssa's.

"Oh-" Alex gasped, a soft sigh before landing a soft kiss on Alyssa's lips. "Maybe I could use a quick-" he was whispering to her ear, his head still a bit cloudy, when a laugh made him bounce a bit, making Alex aware of the situation.

Seeing that well sculpted statue of a man on the door frame, Leon and his open smile, his nonchalant behavior, only served to make Alex throb. The young boy had certainly made steps to not be so shy, but having Alyssa on top of him, groping his manhood while Leon watched amused was too much for him, specially at that time of the morning.

"Ah, yes, sorry, I should..." Alex tried to slip away from Alyssa, picking his clothes from the ground, covering his groin with the bunch of them while trying to head out, only to find Leon at his position on the door. Damn, up close it was even worse, or better, depending on how you looked at the situation. Alyssa had followed him, so he couldn't step back without bumping on her soft figure. "Err..." Alex mumbled, trapped between his beloved friends. "I should... shower... breakfast..." he tried to talk, his voice sounding weaker and weaker.

Leon simply chuckled at his friend in such embarrassing situation. "Sure. But after dressing yourself and grab a bite, mind meeting me at the Control room? I wanna show you something."

His gaze then headed towards Alyssa. "And you dear, mind dressing and help me out refilling some extra emptied Aeon Crystals? We could use the extra cash by re-selling them brand new."

The android simply nodded and headed to her room to pick up her threads.

----------------

Leon now sat on a chair at the control room, fully dressed. He awaited the others to arrive as he toyed with a particular trinket...

That's when Alex and Alyssa made their appearance. "There you are. Check this out."

He rose his hand to them, revealing what he was holding. It was a necklace with a glowing crystal pendant, really familiar.

"Remember this?" Leon asked, "We managed to snag this lil' thing from that crazy pirate lady. Aria was it? anyways, I was wondering what was it about it so I gave a little call to Millie and Lori and they gave me the details...."

He then demonstrated by putting it on. As soon as he did, the pendant gave a glow and his entire body was covered by a faint shell of magic, then became invisible. "Apparently these artefacts can protect your body like an armor! You can even resist a slash of a blade without bleeding!"

Leon was nice and allowed Alex to escape the embarrassing wake up situation mostly unscathed. The shower helped him calm his treacherous and eager body down, so he was soon done with that and dressed, glad to be back on his normal clothes instead of wearing that skimpy slave outfit.

"Aria, yes" Alex confirmed the pirate captain's name, feeling at the same time unhappy due to how she had captured them and also embarrassed by what he did to warrant his escape. It seemed that the bauble was more than just decorative, as the experts on all things weird had confirmed to Leon that it had a protective capability.

"Is it true?" Alex looked at the disappearing glow with wide eyes but a mistrusting attitude. It was indeed wondrous, but if it was useful remained to be seen. Of course, they weren't going to really test it with an attack, but it should be something easily detected by touch. Getting close to Leon, Alex knocked with his knuckles on the man's chest like it was a door, wanting to see if he could feel the force field.

Alex's knuckles seemed to impact upon the taller man's chest; however, he could still feel some mysterious resistance when he did so. as if a force at least attempted to push back upon his fist.

"I think it picks better when it sense weapons nearby, but I think you get the gist of it. " Leon explained.

"Once I told Millie and Lori about it. They mentioned that there's a place where they have seen more of these. Some dug ruins northwest from our position. The place has already been explored before, but it seems there's still the chance of finding anything that previous diggers just assumed was low value material. After all, those kind of people usually search for Aeon Crystals, so a device with one that is so small probably didn't even caught their eye."

"So what do you say. Are you two up for another ruin exploration?"

"I'm always up to know more, to discover more!" Alex said enthused. "Every ruin, every digging could take us to know more about you" he turned to Alyssa. "I love you as you are, but you deserve to know more about yourself, where you come from" he added, holding her hands. "So I'm thinking that yeah, even if it's just to check if there are more of those useful trinkets, we are in" Alex confirmed, looking back at Leon.

"Well, i can't really assure you we may find something that will tell us about Alyssa. But what kind of ruin explorers we would be if we said no to this, right?" Leon laughed.

"Alright you two. I'll get the engines ready. You go grab your stuff and be ready for when we arrive at Auru City.

The robot gal nodded and rushed out of the room. Leone stretched his body a little bit before heading down to the engine room...

------------------------------------

After a while, the trio walked into Millie and Lori's place. The two gals quickly descended down the stairs to greet them.

"Took you long enough." Said Millie although in a joking tone. "Nice to see you three alive and healthy."

"It's so nice of you three to visit us!" Lori said much more excited. Her usual carefree yet loving tone always a pleasure to hear. "I gotta say Alyssa you look radiant today."

The aloof Alyssa simply responded, "My performance is running accordingly to the last time of our visit. but your complement is appreciated." She then gave a smile that made the tall blonde woman giggle.

She then turned and looked at Alex, "And how have you been doing lately, Alex?"

Alex got ready with sturdy clothes that would still be light enough to allow him to move, in his usual style that left most of his legs and arms bare for comfort. His agility and speed were his best bets in case of trouble, so it didn't make sense to load himself with clunky armor. He also had a small knife and the trusty crystal arrow bow at hand, just in case things got dangerous. Ready like that, it wasn't too long until they reached Millie and Lori's place, even if it felt a little bit longer considering how nervous he was. Many things have changed since their last visit there, since he had spied on Leon and Millie, since Lori taught him so much...

Shaking his head of lewd imagery, Alex had one of his warm smiles on his face when they met, happy of being able to meet those two, but he was soon a little bit embarrassed as Lori's attention focused on him. Her question was harmless enough, but he knew that Lori wasn't just asking what she was asking, but much more.

"Way better than expected, I have to say" he answered, vaguely enough. "We do have a couple of adventures to share around a meal when we have the time" added with a smile. "From a pirate boarding to an impersonating intrigue, we have been... busy" Alex smiled to Lori, knowing that she would understand, feeling a little bit more confident after all that had happened.

Lori giggled again, getting what Alex meant to say. Millie simply crossed her arms and snickered. "You sure sound a lot confident after all that, kid. You already sound way more eager. Hopefully Leon haven't been as much as a terrible role model..."

"Hey! I'm an excellent role model!"

"No you're not. But that's just part of your charm." Chuckled the reddish hair gal before looking at the group as a whole. "Anyways, I'm not sure if going to that tomb at this hour may be the brightest of ideas, so how about you lot rest here for the night and we go there in the morning? We have spare beds for everyone and Lori could cook us all something nice.

Lori seemed joyful at the idea, "Oh I'd love to. I can prepare soemthing extra yummy to raise everyone's spirits!"

Alex laughed with Leon's remarks and he hoped that the girls would soon notice the same he already did: that Leon now seemed more open, more relaxed, just happier. It was a step, after all things couldn't change overnight, but they were a big family by then, and Alex was sure that everything was going to be fine. It may be a bit weird, how their lives were connected, how they feelings for each other were strong and how their intimacy served as both a bridge and an expression of their feelings.

"I want to help with dinner!" Alex soon jumped into the idea, wanting to have a lighthearted dinner with his friends, perhaps even something more. Sure Millie would welcome Leon being... happier, and he was sure that Lori would want to hear firsthand from him how things went, even if it was a bit embarrassing. What Alyssa would do remained to be seen, as she was capable of helping them and answering Lori's questions with deadpan honesty or go with Millie and Leon to tell the stories of what happened to them. Alex was fine with either, since as much as he loved Alyssa, she was a person with her own ideas, not a thing to be owned.

Lori smiled, simply glad of his offering. "Sure thing! After all, I imagine you all must be so hungry and we can catch up on stuff. Alyssa, be a dear and set up the table for us all, okay? Millie, Leon, you guys can prepare the needed stuff for the trek. And no funny business..."

"What funny business!?" Exclaimed the two almost in unison, as well as a bit nervous.

Lori simply giggled, knowing full well what she meant.

---------------------------------

As time passed, Alex and Lori were now working at the kitchen. Setting the mean in the over, the two now had some time to talk while the blonde woman was mixing some eggs on a bowl.

"So Alex. How are things as of late? You said you wanted to catch up."

"I followed your advice..." Alex admitted. "We... we did it and it was wonderful" he said. "How we pleasured each other, how we understood our bodies step by step... It was fantastic" he said, blushing. He loved Alyssa and the courage and knowledge needed for the step he took was thanks to Lori. Of course, without Alyssa's... curiosity it would have been impossible, but Lori's gentle lesson had made it all the easier.

"There is something I'm not proud of though" he said a bit more serious and embarrassed. "We were caught by surprise by a pirate ship, they disabled Alyssa and locked Leon and me" he started. "Leon helped be get out of the cage since I'm smaller, and I ended up in the captain's cabin" continued, sighing. "The thing is that I was unarmed and needed her collaboration to release my friends and escape so..." Alex took a pause, "Leon and Alyssa don't know about it, please don't tell them but... since she was just naked out of the shower I... I used everything I had learned to... to... convince her" he ended saying, dancing around the details of what he did.

Lori smiled as Alex told her about his intimacy with Alyssia. She was happy to hear that what she had taught him ended up in their happiness.

However she remained quiet when he explained his situation with Aria. Having to use said skills to defeat her with sex. After a moment of silence she spoke. "Well, it all depends if you still have feelings for Alyssa. If your heart still belongs to her, I don't see why having done it with someone else would hurt. However, you should inform her about it and get her response. I know she'll understand..."

"And who knows...maybe she is okay with you having some extra fun with other people, and so does herself."

"I love her so much... and she's so faithful to me..." Alex doubted. "I don't know what would I prefer, that she got angry and I would have to ask forgiveness or that she didn't care at all" he added, a heavy sigh escaping his lips. "Well, she seems to be fine with me having fun with others... I mean, Leon and I..." Alex admitted blushing, "I love them both so much that it almost hurts, and I don't want to betray them, to make Alyssa feel bad, or to let down Leon now that he has opened up" Alex continued talking with Lori. It was clear that he didn't need much more guidance in carnal matters, but now he did need help in the romantic part of it.

"All the books that I read in my old home always talked about the love between a woman and a man, nor between man and man or woman and woman, not to mention about three people..." Alex said. "But it can't be wrong, can it?" he asked, doubtful. "I can feel it here" he said, patting his chest above his heart. "Its something good what us three are building on the Azuria, it makes us happy and yet... I don't know, it's a bit overwhelming" he admitted.

Lori giggled, "Believe me, I know Leon. and I'm sure he'd be the last guy who'd be mad about you doing it with someone else." She did have a point, as Alex recalled how he ended up getting lessons from the beautiful blonde to begin with; Having stumbled upon Leon and Millie in a wild romp.

Seeing his issues were more than just the sex with multiple people, she smiled and comforted him. "It's not wrong." She said, "What you feel is so strong, its real love. Books can lend you knowledge, but that doesn't mean all that is written is absolute. Some people had and have different ideas when it come to love; But just because what you feel is different doesn't mean its wrong. I think its amazing that you have found so much happiness intimately and romantically with them.

Lori hugged him softly, almost motherly despite Alex now getting his head resting upon that lovely lovely bossom. "So don't feel bad about it, okay? You look way better when you're happy, after all. Besides, we did fool around too and nothing bad happened. You may be worrying too much."

Alex willingly sunk into Lori's warm and welcoming bosom, finding comfort in her words and gestures. "Thank you, everything feels so new to me..." Alex sighed, his voice muffled by Lori's own cushions. Pulling his head back a bit, but still holding to her waist, Alex looked straight into her eyes. "We can play tonight, if you want..." he offered, slightly blushed. "I don't want you to feel left apart and we all have..." Alex mumbled, doubting how to voice it. "Our needs" he finally said. "Maybe Alyssa wants to play too, I'm sure that Millie and Leon will want to... catch up" he said with a playful smile.

Lori giggled as Alex offered the possibility of them enjoying some intimacy, urging him to hug him more, but not painfully so. "You can be such a cute boy, you know that?"

"And I'd enjoy that. I'll admit...you left quite the good impression despite being your first time~" She said softly while kissing the top of the boy's head. "But now we should focus on preparing the rest of the food. So, shall we?"

Time passed, and dinner was served. The group chatting and enjoying of eachother's company; Sharing stories and accomplishments. A vibe of friendship and family filled the air.

The soon set, and everyone retired to their designated rooms. Alex lied on his bed, his dear android girlfriend peacefully sleeping at his side. She was surprisingly cute when in sleep mode. So serene.

He was now his own master now. And he could get up and explore the home at his leisure.

It was heartwarming to be on Lori's good side, as she could be really understanding and accepting. Finishing to prepare dinner was just a breeze with less weight on Alex's heart, and the dinner itself was a great experience that allowed them to share their adventures and laugh at events past. Sure, Alex still blushed when talking about the outfit during their last one, but it was all in good fun among friends, among family.

Even if Alyssa was calm most of the time, showing emotions only in specific moments, sometimes it felt a bit odd instead of truly calm. When sleeping though, it showed her real relaxed face, that peaceful expression like nothing could go wrong in the world. It was tempting to awake her for some cuddling, but since he only saw Lori from time to time and she had shown herself open to have some fun and tender moment, Alex quietly abandoned their bed and moved around the place.

Dressed in shorts and nothing more, his curiosity and focus on not making noises kept the anticipation, the excitement was kept at bay. Tiptoeing around, he moved through the upper floor realizing that he didn't know where Lori slept at. He knew where Leon, Millie or perhaps both did sleep, since he had stumbled upon their lovemaking session before, and he knew where the small library where Lori taught him her lessons was, but he had no clue about her personal bedroom. Alex moved around carefully, and noticed that a door was ajar, so he slipped into that dark room without being able to see much.

"Lori?" he whispered, unable to find a light.

By a stroke of luck, it seemed that Alex managed to arrive at the correct room. He was greeted by a cozy bedroom of one bed and many small towers of books placed around different areas alongside a few map charts and the likes.

But what had REALLY control over his gaze right now was the woman inside. Loris flowing golden locks alongside her body now much more visible to him as of her wearing just a simple dark blue nightgown. The moonlight from the window illuminated her frame. the fabric of the nightgown was not really see-through but still managed for her body to be faintly seen as a shadowly shilloutte underneath.

The night dress was short, so it gave away her beautiful and slender legs, as well as not putting any strain upon her huge rack, bouncing as she turned around to face him.

"Alex...?" Lori asked. "Do you need anything...?"

When Alex's eyes accustomed to the dim, silver moonlight, he could no longer take them away from Lori's gifted form, that body barely wrapped in a nightgown that did little to hide her features, if anything emphasizing the effect they had. "I wondered if you wanted to keep our talk..." Alex said as he approached, slowly as mesmerized by those free breasts, but still managing to look at Lori at her face, beautifully framed by her sunny hair. Alex had learned a bit of self control, a lot if one stopped to consider his first camping night with Alyssa, so he was able to keep himself away from tenting on his boxers despite the show before him.

"Talk or anything else, you look gorgeous after all" Alex admitted, stopping his slow walk closer to Lori but still a couple of steps away, giving her space so she didn't feel uncomfortable. "I'd love for us to... have some fun" he added, "that way we could do more, I could show you more..." Alex said, his voice barely a whisper.

Back
Top Bottom