Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

Lori seemed surprised, but still smiled. Welcoming him to sit on the bed with her, she sat close and and so poke, "You seem so full of confidence now. You have certainly hang out with Leon a lot, hehe."

Her hand was placed on his chest while she leaned somewhat. Alex's view could easily shift downwards to see her majestic cleavage so close to him. "Alyssa is such a lucky girl to have you. You two are just so cute."

"So, what would you like to talk about? Or do?"

Lori's hand felt gentle and light on his chest, but even if it was barely a caress it was impossible to ignore it was there. "Well... I like to be honest, so I kind of came with a playful purpose..." Alex admitted, focusing on her curious eyes. "But at the same time..." he doubted. "Leon has been opening about his past, he told me stuff and he seems better now" Alex commented. "But he's so experienced... I want to believe he's fine, but at the same time he's so hard to read and things have happened so fast that I kind of worry" Alex added, rising one hand to caress the one that Lori had on his chest.

"Maybe I'm just a worrywart and he's fine" Alex said after a brief pause. "Maybe I'm just scared of the changes on my life and that's why I overreact" Alex sighed, his touch of Lori's hand reduced to a single finger traveling up and down through the back of her hand.

"It's perfectly normal to be scared of the unknown. But sometimes you just gotta roll with it. Or so Millie says...." Responded Lori. Her skin shivered softly as his hand traveled up his. Despite being younger than her, she'd be lying if she did not find his touch enticing.

Her face moved closer to his with a warm smile. "I guess I could...help you to de-stress, right?"

Her hand caressed his white hair as her lips moved closer and closer, leaning down to meet to hi level, but also giving Alex the best view of her lovely cleavage ever. Reaching her destination, their lips locked into a sweet but eager kiss. Her hands caressing his abs for a bit before parting away from him.

"So, dear Alex. What'd you like~?" She asked, a mixture between her usual motherly adorableness and a seductive tone that made the young boy feel even hotter...

"I guess that you, and Millie too, are completely right" Alex nodded. "After all, if I wanted just to dwell on the known, I would stayed home" he added. Lori's warm words and gentle combing of his hair did help Alex relax, but her proximity and that prime view of her generous breasts made his heart beat slightly faster. "Right" Alex managed to answer just before Lori's lips locked into his in a tender kiss that betrayed a bit more hunger than he expected from her. Alex returned the kiss with the heightened expertise he had acquired in those weeks since his last visit there as an inexperienced virgin boy. Thinking about it, it certainly had been hectic those days, but he wouldn't change them for anything else, and it wasn't like he was in a thinking mood at the moment, with Lori breaking the kiss while she caressed his abdomen.

"I think that I'd like to make you feel good" Alex answered honestly. For all his doubts, how fast his life has changed, it was all for the better and he wanted to return as much good as he was receiving. Alex got up from his sitting position on the bed, and getting rid of the boxer shorts he was wearing by lowering them down and kicking them into a corner, he stood bare naked. His dark and fit body looked enticing in the moonlight, his manhood still soft but appearing slightly engorged by the tender caresses received, crowned as always by a small tuft of white hair.

"We can start getting you out of all that... I want to see your gorgeous body without anything else..." he said, anticipation in his voice, letting Lori undress herself for him.

Lori's eye quickly looked down at the boy's eager rod. She still remembered his quite endowed size from their last little event they shared. While not fully hardened, she knew well he'd quickly get fully ready.

As such she undid her nightrobe as well, revealing her fully naked form to her. Her soft skin shimmered beautifully with the veil of moonlight over her. It almost stole the breath away of young Alex when he saw her.

She remained on the bed while motioning him to come closer. A smile, tenderness mixed with a seductive air, luring him more. "I'd love to see what you have learned, Alex~"

With no underwear to further hide Lori beyond the quickly discarded nightrobe, she was a sight to behold. Of course, her and Alex had already the pleasure of playing with each other while Lori taught him a few lessons, but there were mostly dressed that day and now both of them could admire each others naked body. Sure Alex liked Lori's curvy shape and generous assets, even his member twitched like it was making an appreciative nod by itself. Lori's sexy and tender voice lured him in, and since she was still sitting on the bed, Alex opted for climbing on top of it, crawling until he was behind her.

Alex's hands rested on Lori's shoulders, as he leaned in from behind and started to kiss her ear and neck, softly, slowly. "You are so beautiful, even the moon is jealous..." he whispered, continuing his attentions without any hurry at all, while his hands went down to her upper arms, holding her in place. The height difference allowed him to not have to lean too much while he was kneeling on the bed behind the sitting Lori, but soon Alex moved further down, landing kisses down her spine and up, only to end up in the other side of the neck, giving attention to the other ear as well.

"I can't resist anymore... so tempting..." he admitted with a sigh, his hands abandoning Lori's arms to venture under them and slowly but surely approach her generous chest. Alex started by softly cupping those wonderful breasts from below, still kissing her neck and nibbling her earlobe from time to time. "I love how welcoming, how warm they feel" Alex whispered, playing with them. His hands traveled a bit upwards until he was groping them, his palms fondling her nipples as he marveled on how his fingers sunk into the firm yet pliable flesh. "So wonderf- oh" Alex was continuing with his admiration of Lori's assets and his caresses, but he felt a pressure in the tip of his dick.

It seemed that the continued admiration and playful touches of Lori's wonderful breasts had caused his cock to finally stand to attention totally erect, pressuring against Lori's back since they were so close with each other.

It didn't take long for Lori's body to quickly relax and give in to Alex's actions. Her skin shivered in delight with every soft kiss from his lips. "Ooh, what a gentleman. you have learned more than I thought~" She whispered as a soft sigh of enjoyment escaped her after.

She gasped when his hands reached her mounds, carefully he played with them causing short but amazing beats of pleasure flow through her. Lori leaned back slightly against him, letting him more control over her.

"Mmm, you have such a talent with those hands...ah..."

With a sudden "Oh!" She quickly felt the hardened tip of his rod pocking at her backside. That made her giggle. "Seems someone is fully woke up. Tee hee..." Her hand reached back and softly encased around it. "And I'm sure it missed this~"

Her fingers started to slowly, almost tentaciously rub against his dick. Up and down, causing the heat to very slowly grow within him.

"Ah- Mphh-" Alex gasped, feeling Lori's grasp on his hard member. The posture made it awkward and clumsy even considering Lori's tenderness and technique, so the whole experience was strangely enticing. Her attentions made him double his efforts on the groping and kneading of those abundant breasts, but Alex had another idea in mind. How much pleasure could he bring Lori without getting him any? Could he take her to the limit even without...

"There is something else I want to try..." Alex mentioned, releasing Lori's breasts and escaping her grasp, even if his cock yearned for more. Circling around her, Alex jumped off the bed, crawling on the ground until he was on his knees before Lori, his member standing to attention. "Well, not exactly try" he said with a sly smile on his face. Alex's hands rested on Lori's knees, and slowly started to part them, caressing those luscious inner thighs as her legs got more and more open, revealing the prize. "Try is not the word after all, more like taste..." Alex finished, leaning forward and starting to plant kisses around Lori's thighs, getting closer and closer to her lower lips, but still not touching them.

"Ooh, I se what you're planning to do." Lori responded with a eager smile.

Her skin shivered with every kiss, like if electrified. Her body was building in anticipation as he came closer and closer to her now moist core. Her hands caressed her own breast, eagerly moving them and groping them as soft but cute moans escaped her mouth.

"Have you...ah...done this with Alyssa before~" She asked, "I'd love to hear more details of what you have done~"

"These last weeks..." Alex commented after a couple of kisses, "we have been doing many things" his fingers dug in Lori's soft thighs, enjoying the warmth of her skin. "The adventure we talked about during dinner? The one with Leon impersonating the prince?" he said to Lori with a naughty look, seeing that she enjoyed getting to peek into Alex's naughty adventures. "Alyssa was riding me while I... well, sucked Leon" he admitted, seeing the effect that his daring encounters had on her. "But enough of me" he said, delving into her moist pussy, kissing and licking into her cleft while nuzzling her clit with the nose.

Alex was determined to make Lori cum before he even touched her with his member, so he got to work it, getting his tongue in, tasting the so personal and intimate parts of the welcoming woman. "And what about you?" Alex asked, giving his mouth a pause, getting one finger inside Lori's wet hole. "A woman as gorgeous as you sure has many adventures to tell..." a naughty image popped on Alex's mind, something that made him wonder and even daring enough to ask. First, he got bolder and got a second finger inside Lori, moving his index and middle finger in and out of her pussy. "Have Millie and you ever..." he questioned. The idea of the energetic Millie and sweet Lori tangled together in a bed made his unattended member twitch, but he kept focusing on pleasuring Lori.

Lori's moans quickly rose in volume as Alex was now treating her pussy directly. His licking and teasing sending powerful shocks of pleasure while her head rested on the bed and her hands continued to treat her endowed mounds...

"A-ah..in reality...I'm...a-ah...rather shy..." She admitted in between moans. "I haven't...done it as much...except with a few boys..."

One of her hands left her breast to softly land upon Alex's head, caressing his hair as he continued to toy with her. Although...oooh...there has been a few times...after some nice drinking...when me and Millie have done i--nggh~" A particular action of his causing a bigger spike in pleasure, making her whole body quiver and interrupt her.

Her breathing accelerated but she paid no mind as she was clearly enjoying this. This was such a departure of the shy boy she engaged with before and, in a way, she was sort of proud of him for it. "We lied in bed...mmm...caressing eachother eagerly before I moved between her legs, just like you and...oooh...give her one heck of a workout...."

"You? Shy?" Alex commented, surprised. He could sort of see it, but since she was the one that caught him peeking and took him for a lesson, he wasn't expecting it. "You have so much to teach... so much to share..." he voiced, taking pauses to attend to her pussy. Alex enjoyed Lori playing with his hair while he delved in, his member pulsing not only due to the show, but also at the continuously interrupted tale Lori was telling him. Letting her do the talk while his fingers moved deeper and stronger, Alex's mouth returned to her clitoris, playing with it softly at first.

Listening to Lori talk about how she went between the energetic Millie's legs was exciting, that admission of being naughty, of venturing into the unknown with the help of a little bit of alcohol. Scooting closer and closer to Lori, Alex felt that she was approaching her orgasm, although he wasn't yet so deft at reading signals so he could be wrong. Right or wrong, seeing Lori moan and have trouble telling her story only made Alex double his efforts. With two fingers hooked inside her, his mouth attacking her clitoris more and more wildly with tongue flicks and sucking on it, his free left hand traveled to one of those wonderful breasts to pinch her nipple.

Lori was Alex's world for a while, he only could think of pleasing Lori, his upper body was surrounded by her shapely legs, the room echoed with her gasps. Alex smelled Lori, he tasted it, all his senses screaming Lori, Lori, Lori. Alex had no stop, no rest in mind until he had made her reach an orgasm. After that there would be time for more fooling around, asking perhaps a couple questions and tend to his burning need.

Lori continued to gasp and moan, muttering the occasional swear word under her breath as her pleasure spiked at the right times. She continued to be amazed by the young boy's prowess; Going from someone so ignorant of sex to such a eager young boy...

Right now, it was all about them, about the pleasure he was giving to him. Eventually, as he voice rose, Lori felt her orgasm crashing down hard. Her body went limp for a few seconds before regaining her energies.

"That was...so good~" She gasped, her chest moving softly with her now heavy breathing. Her big mounds so round and voluptuous.

"Please...I want to do more...if you want..." Lori asked before getting her body fully upon the bed. Her hands pushed her bossom upwards, inviting him. " How about I use these? Would you like that?~"

Alex soon felt that his efforts were giving results, both on dirty words that felt lewd and almost unlikely coming from the gentle woman's lips and on her body quivering and tensing as he rose the pace of his attentions as much as he could. Once Lori reached her orgasm, Alex backed off, letting her ride the waves of pleasure at her leisure, not wanting to push her even further and overstimulate her sensitive body. Standing there completely naked watching the gorgeous body of Lori shake and shiver, Alex's mast was painfully hard, almost rising up to his navel.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it..." Alex said with a shy smile. "I do want more" he admitted, following her into the bed, climbing on all fours until he was next to her, eyeing those magnificent breasts. "Use the breasts?" Alex looked confused but curious. "How?" he asked, wanting Lori to teach yet another thing more.

Alex's naivety made Lori giggle once more. Despite being much better, there was still so much he needed to learn~

"Let me show you~" She said and smiled. She shifted positions, now the one moving downwards across his body, not before leaving a trail of soft kisses down his quite well-endowed chest. "mmm..." she softly moaned as her trail of kisses lead her to the hardened member of the young lad.

Her fingers softly caressed it, trying to spark a bit of pleasure, followed by a quick lick of the head. The sight of the shivering Alex filled her with glee, but it was now time to show him what she meant...

"Like this~" Lori's ample bossom quickly surrounded the rod, her soft skin causing Alex to feel pleasure already. "I'm sure Alyssa could totally do this as well if you let her. She has quite the busty front as well..."

With that she started to slowly rub her breasts up and down his shaft, staring at the young boy as he experienced the pleasure. Her soft and warm breathing blowing near his ehad, causing extra waves of bliss to cross through his body. It felt simply so good. Her cheeks red, she also cooed softly as it felt great for her as well. "How's this?~"

Alex smiled, delighted of seeing Lori giggle and have fun with him, pleasuring each other, discovering new things together. He laid face up on the bed, letting Lori do what she had planned, trembling in anticipation as she kissed her way down his dark skin, playing around with his more than ready member. "Like... Ah!" Alex was wondering what Lori was planning when she showed him with a bold and quick move. "Mmh..." Alex nodded as Lori enveloped him while talking about how Alyssa could do that as well. The thought of her beloved Alyssa using her breasts in such a lewd manner made his member throb and twitch, trapped in those wonderful breasts. Alex mind filled for a moment with Alyssa, how depending on the posture he could grope her breasts and get his member between them at the same time, all while looking at her beautiful face...

Lori's tender and gentle rubbing brought Alex back from her beloved to what was happening at the present, as his cock was being treated with a newfound sensation. "Ah-" the hot air that danced on his uncovered head while the rest of his length was trapped on that wonderful softness was driving Alex mad. "So good, so soft and warm..." Alex answered between gasps. The boy writhed and squirmed, his legs trapped under Lori as she slowly tortured him with waves of pleasure, his hands nowhere to go but to grasp at the bedsheets. "This posture... ah, it's good..." he mumbled. "Maybe- mph..." talking wasn't easy as Lori didn't give up her pace. "Can I... can I fuck your tits?" Alex asked, driven mad by the treatment, his voice trembling with the shameful question.

Seeing his expression of both surprise and enjoyment simply pushed Lori to keep going with much more enthusiasm. Her soft mounds caressing his length vividly. The heated member brushing against her skin causing the older blonde woman to shiver in delight; gaining some pleasure to herself.

Soft pants escaped her mouth as she continued, blowing upon the exposed head of Alex's dick and generating extra vibrations that pushed his pleasure further. "ah...mm.." She softly moaned.

She kept this going, very slowly at first, trying to build up some steady peace in order to make him last longer. Leaning her head down she playfully licked with the tip of her tongue at the head, all while still pressing her breasts together with her hands and caress the throbbing cock. Alex's expression was all she needed to see she was doing a great job; Knowing well that some time in the future he'd be happy tot ry this out with the android girl of his dreams.

Alex's forward speak did brought surprise to her. Such a bold statement, but did not mind. "Fuck...my tits?" She asked, with a somewhat naive tone before reaffirming her voice with a giggle. "Why of course~ You're such a eager boy..."

she quickly positioned herself so Alex could have more freedom of movement. that mean that the eager rod of the young boy had to leave her wonderful embrace for a few moments, but Lori knew well that was not going to be for too long....

"Ah- don't laugh!" Alex said embarrassed, even if he couldn't finish the sentence without joining Lori in that musical giggle. "Thank you, having my hands idle was starting to be a bit of a torture and I thought they could get some use... ah!" he tried to explain, the release of his cock from Lori's warmth catching him by surprise. "Lay there on your back... you are gorgeous" Alex complimented, seeing Lori's naked form lying on the bed as long as she was, soon straddling her midsection, the boy's knees supporting his weight.

"Now you can touch my chest, I noticed you liked it..." Alex smiled, looking down on Lori's face, his shapely and fit muscles making his dark skin almost shine with a fine layer of sweat. "And I can touch yours" he added, cupping those enormous breasts while putting his cock in the middle. Alex opened his mouth, letting his tongue hang over his chin, letting a generous thread of drool hang from the tip of his tongue to his dick, a few droplets landing on Lori's breasts. "This way it's more... playful?" he wondered, slowly moving his hips in and out of her cleavage, slick by his own saliva. Alex's hands were the ones responsible for keeping those mounds of flesh together, so he could control the pressure and play with Lori's nipples at the same time.

"Ah... thank you... this is amazing..." Alex moaned, his thrusts still slow, but longer, allowing his cock to appear on the other side of that valley of pleasure with each pump. It was something that not only was enticing and sexy, but also had a playful and amusing side to it, as it gave freedom to fool around each other. It also had the advantage of allowing Alex to look at Lori's smiling face, and her to look at his every expression of pleasure, so even if it was somewhat embarrassing it was way worth it. "I feel a bit open, defenseless..." he admitted, despite being on top he had nowhere to hide. "But you make me feel comfortable with myself, my needs..." he added, nodding to Lori.

After a while sinking his hard rod into that softness, Alex had an idea. "I could reach back between your legs if you were holding your breasts" he commented, as it would just take a bit of leaning back on one arm and reach into her with the other, still keeping his cock between her tits. "We can change posture though, would you like having me inside? How should we do it?" Alex asked, wondering how Lori would be in those moments, what kind of position would she like.

Lori appeared to be accepting of all of Alex's ideas. Cooing softly as the boy held on to her breasts before pushed his throbbing rod between them. the feeling of his prick pushing against her mounds made her whole body shiver, loving every thrusts as she could gaze into the young man's expression of bliss and add it to her own pleasure. Seeing him so eager to try these new things, like a kid in a candy store, was really turning her on.

His harder thrusts made her emit more moans, heavily enjoying this position. "Its...ah...f-fine. I like this." She said before putting her hands on her bossom, continuing the work of keeping them steady that Alex's hands were previously doing.

"Go and touch me down there, but don't stop doing this~" She pleaded, already feeling wet in anticipation.

"Ah, you are wonderful!" Alex cheered between moans, as Lori indulged his every whim, helped him explore anything he wanted. Once Lori took control of her breasts, Alex momentarily put his hands over them, leaning forward to kiss her forehead before continuing his exploration. With Lori being quite taller than him, Alex's coveted prize was further than he had guessed firsthand, so he had to bent backwards more than expected, exposing his cock even more to Lori's entrapment.

Supporting himself with one of his fit arms, the posture showed Alex's abdominal muscles even more, but he was looking for something else. Given that he couldn't see what he was doing, Alex could only trust his sense of touch as his free hand wandered further backwards, looking for delicious trouble. On his way there, Alex played with Lori's navel and used it as a guide, going further down until he was cupping her mound.

"Oh, I f-AH!" Alex gasped, feeling pressure on his cock. "I found something warm and wet..." he managed to utter, his tone of playful discovery. At first he was just palming it, rubbing Lori's pussy with the palm of his hand, moving in circles as his fingers rested between her lips. Soon he wanted more, he wanted Lori to feel more, and pushed his middle and ring finger into her moist insides, fingers curved against her walls. In that posture with his palm resting atop her clitoris and two fingers inside, it was almost as he had Lori clutched from there, and Alex found that he had more freedom of movement than expected, so he started to wriggle his fingers inside, trying to gauge by her reaction which were her favorite spots.

"Y-you're doing great! So great!" Exclaimed Lori, who in the back of her mind pondered if they were being too loud. Millie was always a heavy sleeper so she knew well that she'd not bother. But what about Leon and Alyssa? would the android gal be ok hearing her scream the young man's name?

Assuming she'd probably be here if that were the case, the busty woman let that worry inside as her body continued to squirm; Alex's fingers caressing her folds quite nicely.

This went one for a while, the continuous rubbing of her chest against his hardened cock matching the slippery fingers dangling and thrusting inside her wet slit. Lori's body started to get hotter, desiring more.

"I need it now, Alex. Take me, take me with your rod please!" Lori begged, her face showing an almost desperate need for it. Her legs opened a bit more to bring the point across, slowly stopping her boobjob to allow the young explore to pull away and position himself.

It seemed that despite the awkward posture, Alex was really making a number on Lori, as her hold over her wonderful breasts grew unsteady until she exploded and begged for his cock without him saying anything. Alex himself was hungry for more, so he didn't hesitate when Lori released him from the soft grip of her tits and soon stopped straddling her and scooted back until he was between her open legs. "I want to feel your heat..." Alex mumbled, kneeling above one of her legs, turning her lower body slightly to the side until he had the other one leaning on his shoulder. "I want to feel it as deep as possible" he explained his position of choice, even if it was more about instinct than experience.

Lining his throbbing cock with her wet opening, Alex pushed his hips forward, nailing himself surprisingly easy to the base, almost using her propped up leg as leverage. "Fuck... so good..." he grunted, finding himself in Lori's drenched insides, as the woman was incredibly wet in Alex's limited experience. Kissing and nibbling her leg since he had it so close, Alex started to move slowly, but the combination of his own need and Lori's desire soon made him go faster and faster, pumping with all his might. Wet slaps echoed every time he bottomed in her, humping like rabbits in a heated frenzy. "Ah... I..." Alex mumbled after a few minutes. "I'm not gonna last..." he warned, pushing himself over and over, ready to fill Lori with his seed in mere seconds unless she demanded otherwise.

An intense feeing sparked from within her when Alex plunger inside. Lori arched back and loudly proclaimed. "Yesssss...." Before returning to a repeated series of moans and gasps. His rod was firm and large, brushing against her insides. Alex's young age somewhat noticeable in the way he was pumping like a crazy rabbit; Still like if discovering sex for the first time.

However there was something very arousing about that, making the golden-haired beauty squirm with delight. The bed creaking intensively with each hard thrust. It started slow, but now Alex was pumping faster and faster.

"Try...to..ah...hold on...y-you're...ahh...doing great....yesss..." Lori pleaded, wanting this to last as much as she could.

They continued for a while, the powerful sensation of climax starting to rapidly build inside them. Both of them were clearly near their limits. Under the soft moon the two kisses and moaned at eachother; Words of desire and agreement echoing over and over.

"A-almost there...you can do it...do it pleaseee..." Lori exclaimed.

The encounter had begun with Alex worrying about Lori's pleasure and disregarding his own, wanting to try new things, but at that time of the night, the scene was wildly different. Sounds of moans and groans, of flesh slamming against flesh, gasps and pants echoed in the room. Lori could barely talk, barely beg while Alex had no business with words anymore, only grunting as he pumped faster and faster. In moments like those, the strength of the athletic boy showed, as he gripped on Lori's waist, making the most of each rough back and forth movement, making the usually cute kid blur and give way to a somewhat manlier and wild look of him.

He couldn't hold, he didn't want to. In his chase for pleasure Alex moved with a single mind, and even Lori's exclamations of pleasure sounded far away. Nailing himself as deep as it was possible one last time, Alex's cock throbbed forcefully, releasing shot after shot as he shook and shivered, holding Lori his only spot for support. It was a big load, one of his biggest considering how much he had delayed it. Pulling out of Lori's welcoming pussy, Alex still shot a couple of weak dribbles on top of her lower belly, his orgasm still going. Exhausted and pleased, Alex fell on top of Lori's generous body, resting on the taller woman like he was a baby.

"That was crazy..." he managed to say after a while, his voice hoarse.

Lori's moans crescendoed into a loud call of Alex's name. Holding him tightly she felt how his seed shoot within her, like a powerful geyser. Her whole body trembled before her removed his rod and she went limp; Alex snuggling with Lori against her bountiful bossom.

"Yes it was..." She answered to him, caressing his silver hair. "You have grown so much. I can see why Alyssa would enjoy that...."

She could feel their energies fading, specially after such an intense romp. Holding him close, Lori let her eyes rest, but not before giving Alex a short but sweet kiss on the forehead. Almost motherly.

"Good night~"

-------------------------------------------

Miles away, at the point where this story begun; Deep within the forgotten valley nearby Alex's old lighthouse. An enormous shadow casted upon the grass, blocking the moon like a eclypse.

From the behemoth airship descended a smaller vessel who quickly landed upon the soft ground. The iron door lowered down with a loud cranky sound as two figures walked down the nor formed rampway down.

Down the hole they were, and like Alex had to once before, had awoken the horde of green imp creatures who had now made residence within the ruins' walls.

The two figures didn't seem worried, in fact, their eyes showed a eager bloodlust as the monsters leaped at them. What followed did not last long, nothing but slashed, shot and destroyed carcasses of the green creatures remained, only to later evaporate into measly particles as the duo walked forward through the cave.

One was a tall muscular man with flowing crimson hair and golden eyes that almost seemed to glow under the moonlight. He was shitless except for a blue open vest and black armored pants. With his hands behind his back, he simply walked leisurely through the hallway of the destroyed remains of the ancient civilization...

The other was a tall woman of purple hair and red eyes. She wore a strange getup, almost like a mixture between an ancient armor and a skin-tight bodysuit. Her curvy figure swayed with each step, and her tight chest bounced ever so slightly while her purple long hair flowed with the minimal breeze that filtered through the cave.

The two then arrived to a familiar pod, the very one Alyssa was taken by our hero. The man's previous shark-like grin quickly shifted into a frown. "Delphyna..."

His tone sounded displeased. "You said it would be here...."

The woman frowned, at a far distance one'd have easily mistake her for a human, but in truth she was a female android which was very clear as soon as her hand glowed to create a scanning light across the now abandoned pod.

"Hm. Unusual...the android was suppose to be too damaged to really activate and leave on its own..." She said. A somewhat sultry voice, but still firm and cold. almost lacking of emotion at parts.

"You know I don't like when I take a long trip only to be nothing there to find, Delphyna...." The man responded.

"It may have been a malfunction. Or perhaps someone else is aware of information about these particular set of androids..." The woman, Delphyna, said, "Whatever it was...I'd imagine she must have grown a link to whoever was fool enough to wake her..."

"I see...." the man once again regained his demon-like grin, "Well, I have never said no to a challenge....Delphyna, order everyone to search for any information on the android. Put a fake reward to lure any of those foolish hunters at Auru City; anything that can lead us to the android..."

"As you wish, captain." she responded.

-----------------------------------

The sunshine enveloped Auru Cty, passing through the room's window and softly caressing the face of an sleeping Alex. No strange dreams, or mysterious voices; He pretty much slept like a baby!

As he woke up, he found himself alone under his bedsheets. It appeared Lori had already left to start the day. It made sense, after all, given how Lori was about taking care of Millie and overall being a friendly face...

Back
Top Bottom